Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 07, 2004

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks » Archive through March 07, 2004 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

George

Post Number: 31
Posted on Tuesday, October 21, 2003 - 02:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,
here is a VERY philosophical question I would like to ask our enquiring friends like Howard and Kingvegita and others pecking at the grains of Plejarian knowledge. When the chicken/hen walks into the grain silo and sees a mountain of grain -- does this chicken/hen has to eat entire mountain of grain to conclude that this grain is a GOOD grain???

Regards
George

Markc

Post Number: 95
Posted on Wednesday, October 22, 2003 - 11:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks George , well said .

Mark Campbell

Anonymous

Post Number: 11
Posted on Saturday, December 27, 2003 - 12:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I get the impression it is understood by some members that, when speaking about past or future reincarnations, they are our reincarnations. As I understand it, I, who I perceive myself to be in the world, was never reincarnated and never will be. I have only one life - so long as I continue to perceive myself by name and appearance - and it is this which I am living. When I die I will cease to exist. My spirit, however, will continue to live and will itself be reincarnated into another human life; a life that I, if I am to be correct about this, cannot say is my own. So when I speak about past or future reincarnations I must speak from the point of view of my spirit, and must always mention my spirit in connection with past and future reincarnations, and not myself. This, I feel, is rarely done on this forum. Perhaps then we should begin to adapt our thinking to regarding ourselves more objectively, as I do often get the impression that some members think of their spirits as being themselves, and this is not so. Having said that, Chapter 23, verse 47 of the TJ, Jmmanuel says: "Since I am also a prophet and know the future, I tell you that I shall return as representative of god for the purpose of instructively rendering judgment over all those who live according to false teachings and who degrade the wisdom of the spirit." So here Jmmanuel himself is referring to a future reincarnation as being his own, just like we are at fault in doing when we speak about reincarnation. But I like to think that the difference here is that Jmmanuel thinks of himself more as spirit than as Jmmanuel, since his spiritual evolution was far greater than ours. Is it possible that we think of ourselves more as spirits than as who we percieve ourselves to be in the world? If it is, then it does not matter that we should think of future reincarnations as our own, because it will not affect our consciousness. If it isn't, then surely such thinking will not help us? Personally I think we need to be very clear with ourselves as to our understanding of our spirits.

Michael

Post Number: 420
Posted on Saturday, December 27, 2003 - 04:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Carry it one step further and maybe they're not "our" spirits after all.
Michael Horn

Larry_driscoll

Post Number: 16
Posted on Saturday, December 27, 2003 - 05:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anonymous: You are right, the "I" of the personality should not be considered equal to the"I" of the spiritform if it would be said this way. Consider now Billy Meier, spiritform Nokodemjon, with incarnations as Enoch, Elijah, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Jmmanuel, Mohammed, Billy(and others). What is constant is the spiritform (Nokodemjon) through each one of these incarnations. Also remember as Semjase stated in the 10th Contact: " The human being is the carrier of his spirit, which never dies and which also in his deepest sleep does not itself sleep;which records all thoughts and movements; which tells the human being whether his thoughts are right or wrong. This spirit in the human being is carrier of the Creation domain and is posessed by all human beings". Always the spiritform, spirit consciousness power, is improving. As example over 1,000 years at a material consciousnes life of 80 years(where x=40 years and 2x = 80 years) to be followed by a stay of 120 years in the Beyond(3x= 3x40=120, adding the two together, i.e. material consciosnes development = 80 years + spiritual consciousness development = 120 years, to add one another to equal a result of 200 years, i.e. 1 life time cycle x 5 = 5 lifetime cycles(5 incarnations)=1,000 years shows 1% spiritual capacity power development(increase), i.e. for example the average Earthhuman at 14% spiritual power capacity x 1% = 14.14%. This is why we live to eventually someday attain 100% spiritual power capacity and move beyond the need for a physical body.
But for now we are bound to bodies and as well to planets in a cycle of learning through personalities which enable our achievement and which are connected through each personality to our singular, unique spiritform.
Larry Driscoll

Jeedi

Post Number: 19
Posted on Saturday, December 27, 2003 - 06:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anon…,

I think people generally understand that reincarnation involves a spirit form jumping into a new body…personality each time. Are you suggesting that the conscious awareness that you “exist” -- let’s say awareness that “you” alive today in a place…can think, feel, see, hear, etc., from inside a human container. -- will never happen again? Never really smell a rose again for the first time?

Here is what Billy says about spirit form (identity?) in his Mission interview on Figu site:
“…with each birth/reincarnation a new consciousness, hence a new personality, was born which no longer had anything in common with the previous personality—nor will it ever have any commonality. It is erroneous to assume, therefore, that a person with one particular personality can remain the identical person in a later life. The spirit form alone stays the same (Ed. Comment: has on-going identity, can be conceived as relative form of the ONE Creation…), while the personality of the consciousness transforms through evolution. This, in turn, doesn't imply however that a person could not…have flashbacks...”

Hey, would these flashbacks represent a point (proof) where you had “existed” before?

Best regards,
Anthony

Anonymous

Post Number: 12
Posted on Sunday, December 28, 2003 - 02:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sometimes Michael, when I read your words, I get the impression that you know more than you let on.

So maybe they are not our spirits, the spirits that are within each of us. I can accept that and understand it. And thinking about it, I am amazed at how completely our egos have engulfed us. In truth, this is all that we can say belongs to us, as it is this that is more than likely to speak when we speak. Therefore what does it mean to be a human being? What are we without the ego, without our thinking of ourselves as "being here". I have often thought that neither do our bodies belong to us. I am ready to accept this into my consciousness, because I have come to understand certain things that have led me to think that this is true. So then, who are we, what are we? If, in saying we, I refer to the ego, our own personal identity, then it would seem we are false thinking. But if, in saying we, I refer simply to the human being, then it would seem we are without identity. And perhaps in cultivating this thought, the less we identify with ourselves, the more spiritual we become, the more creative, the closer to Creation. Of course, it is not for the ego to identify less with itself. It is for the consciousness to identify less with the ego. I wonder, however, if in becoming spiritual it is similar to becoming physical, in that we cultivate a spiritual identity; and when we have come to embrace this spiritual identity completely, and no longer embrace our physical identity, we must again learn to identify less with ourselves spiritually in order to finally merge with Creation? Though the spirit within us is not ours, neither is the body without us. Yet in consciously identifying with the body and the physical world an ego is cultivated. Could it not be possible, therefore, for something similar to happen the more spiritual we become? My sense of reasoning tells me that it is.

Scott

Post Number: 452
Posted on Sunday, December 28, 2003 - 06:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jeedi,

I wonder are flashbacks as we assume them to be? I can only infer from your comments that the origin of the flashback somehow comes from the spirit, since the personality is new and has no previous identity. I asked a similar question earlier this year in which how is it that a person may die and his spirit reincarnates, he can again pick up some of his habits, traits etc in the next life. I was referencing the life of St. Germain, in which it is was stated in the contact notes that although this person has died and has assumed a new identity, he still continues and lives the type of life he had lived previously. The answer to this from Christian stated something to the effect that we receive impulses from the Akashic records which sort of allowed us if we choose too, in essence to pick up where we left off at.

I guess is some ways this could be considered good in the sense that if we have been diligently studying and attempting to make progress, that we will receive some sort of subconscious impulse to continue in the same direction. I would imagine the flip side of this could be that we can also lead a rotten life and in some sense have a propensity to continue in that direction, unless we make some type of conscious change.

Yes, in theory we do receive new “egos”, but in reality those egos can be somewhat influenced by past incarnations such as the fluidal forces and impulses from the Akashic records. It seems our only true “freedom” is in our consciousness in which we choose what we think about and how we direct our thoughts…..Again though I am left with the notion what is “our” consciousness, and how does this develop. I can only assume that if it is indeed true we do receive some sort of stimulation from the beyond (akashic records) that these impulses stir within us the desire to think and reason??

Thanks for listening
Salome Scott

Jay

Post Number: 243
Posted on Monday, December 29, 2003 - 11:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jeedi,

Finding out about your past reincarnations takes really good practiced evolved meditation which at this time many of us are not privileged to that level at this time.

Tapping into our subconcious for guidance and past lives, is when you are also tapping into the energy and symbols of The Akashic Records for information about who you were in a past life or lives.

Hi Jay,

I think your response fits better into this category-Thanks Moderator

Saalome and BE WELL to ALL :-)

Jeedi

Post Number: 21
Posted on Monday, December 29, 2003 - 08:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jay,

"Not privileged"? This is a religious statement. think about it... Better t'a say, "not capable"? eh me space buddy:-)???

But Jay, and others on the board, what are the "Akashic" records; do they exist in the material as a collective consciousness block of a populated planet? If akashic fine matter, and beyond matterial, how does this differ (identity, make-up, content, information, experience...),from the collective spiritual consciousness?

Best regards,
Anthony

Edward

Post Number: 356
Posted on Tuesday, December 30, 2003 - 05:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anthony and All....

From.."An Interview - Spiritual Teachings"

www.figu.org/ us/ spiritual_teaching/ interview.htm

"When events are considered that are part of the stored-record levels, the
so-called Akashic Records, then the following holds true: Every human
being's thoughts, articulations, feelings or emotions, stirrings, impulses
and the like, are deposited in the Akashic Records, the storage area in a
terrestrial hyperspace. Anyone who can generate the frequencies identical to
those of the deposited information with his or her thoughts, consciousness
or some technology, will also be able to summon these frequencies."

Other information..

"The stored data banks known as the Akashic Records: These records envelop
the Earth and every thought and other impulse generated by all humans who
have ever lived, currently live or will live on this planet in the future,
are stored therein."

Thus Anthony, Akashic Records is a made-up of Fine "Spirit(ual)-
Consciousness Energy Form". Just as your Own individual Spirit(ual)-
Consciousness...corresponding with it...and it's Frequencies. Thus
this...generates the possiblity for One to "Tap" into it. Thus, your
Spirit(ual)-Consciousness is at All Times being "Recorded"...and Connected
with the Akashic Records.

Thus in this case we do Not speak of Matter or Material...as you have
mentioned.

Edward.

Jay

Post Number: 244
Posted on Tuesday, December 30, 2003 - 08:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jeedi,

The Akashic records simply in a general explanation by the Plejarans, are recorded experiences in our planet or any other life giving planet of ALL events of the Spirit-form and personalities. This is as far as I can explain the idea of this from my readings. Plejarans simply tap into (using technology or spirit meditation) and get information out of events of past times of spirit forms or even future events.

Akashic information as explained by the Plejarans has a similar effect as of if you were tapping into a computer bank of information and finding out what has been logged and transpiring inside a computer.

Jeedi

Post Number: 22
Posted on Tuesday, December 30, 2003 - 06:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward,

Nice bit of work. I saw this Billy interview too and hoped that someone would make reference to it. See you are on top of things.

Yes "hyperspace" denotes fine matter (spiritual realm)? Not coarse matter according to Billy or available English.

But it says all personalities are recorded in the akashic records. This means everyone (everything) is recorded, even all the nonsense -- untruth, religion, non-Creational, coarsest matter.... So how can non-sense exist as pure spirit (hyperspace, fine matter, Truth, Creation...)?

I would suggest the akashic records exist at lower frequencies in the matterial, as well as branching out into the spiritual realms as truth.

Sound crazy???

Best regards,
Anthony

Lonnie

Post Number: 27
Posted on Tuesday, December 30, 2003 - 10:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anthony,

Good to see you back on the forum. Yes, that does sound crazy. If the former personality turns into neutral energy after the death, then it stands to reason that all personalities are not kept on record there.

It seems more logical that only the important lessons we have learned from past lives (in the form of wisdom) are stored there for our benefit if we can connect with these "storage banks" through proper meditation. My thoughts.

Regards,
Lonnie

Edward

Post Number: 357
Posted on Wednesday, December 31, 2003 - 05:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anthony and Lonnie...

Lonnie...nice to hear from you again! Was Thinking of you this week...and
wondered where you were, but here you are!:-)

Yes, I would Agree...It does sound somewhat Crazy.

Well, I can only speak from my finds and what I have studied.

Well I would think that Hyperspace can/may Generate Fine Matter..to some
degree. But as speaking of the Akashic Records; it being Too Fine of a
Spiritual-Consciousness Energy Form..was my point of view, thus, would
indeed have it's place "Integrated" in(between) the layers of Hyperspace and
Fine Matter, but in it's own frequency. And ofcourse, there is indeed the
Distinction we must make between Fine Matter and Coarse Matter. Good that
you have brought this up.

Thus, ofcourse, the Teachings teach that The "Positive" experiences/
energies/impulses...etc...are utilized for Creations Expansion, as we also
benefit here from. I, myself, would think that All Negative experiences/
energies/impulses...etc.....would be "Filtered"...if you will..and Dissolve;
but, can still, once again, be utilized..."Recycled"...if you will...to
serve anew. I would think that Creation would Not let any bit go to waste.

I would surely agree with both of your thoughts and opinions.

Edward.

Jeedi

Post Number: 25
Posted on Saturday, January 03, 2004 - 10:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Lonnie,

We are discussing the akashic records...from the info Edward posted from Billy's Mission interview.

You said, "...it stands to reason that all personalities are not kept on record there."

But interview quote clearly states, "Every human being's thoughts, articulations, feelings or emotions, stirrings, impulses and the like, are deposited in the Akashic Records..."

Kind regards,
Anthony

Lonnie

Post Number: 31
Posted on Sunday, January 04, 2004 - 12:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anthony,

I was referring to the thoughts and personality of the material consciousness.

According to Billy, after the death of the body the former personality is dissolved and transformed into neutral energy. What the spiritual consciousness and the spirit can make use of is another matter, and a very worthwhile one.

Kind regards,
Lonnie

Jay

Post Number: 258
Posted on Thursday, March 04, 2004 - 04:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob & ALL,

The Akashic records holds ALL and new future information which is part of the ALL time events here in this planet as well as many others in the universe depending on the life which exist or existed in many worlds and universes. Do you feel or you think it is possible for the Plejarens or for that matter humans to ever find out much through tapping into the Akashic records more and more things about the Ancient Drama which overtook planet Mars as that also of MALONA??.

The reason for this question is because I am sure for one is not something which the Plejarens are really involved with since I strongly feel their lives are somewhat focused on other spiritual matters as well as our own larger than life problems here on earth.

I think it would be great if more details of MARS should be available for us to learn more about what took place, in terms of evollution and what transpired with many of the Human lives there.

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 66
Posted on Friday, March 05, 2004 - 04:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well, as far as I know when a planet gets destroyed like happend to Malona/Phaeton then the Akasha belt around it seizes to exist, because its directly connected to the Planet itself.
Its very well possible that Plejarens could tap into the Akasha belt of Earth and Mars, since there are many Spiritforms who fled from both planets towards Earth at that time, so their memories are accesible.
Plejarens are concerned about Earth because we have common ancestours, and you have to know that an higher civilisation like the Plejaren are fulfilling the Laws of Creation by helping our planet out of their own free will and out of love.
I think we already can learn from the happenings on Mars and Malona, and that is how we must avoid such destruction by implementing and following the Natural Creative Laws as soon as we can.

Jacob
Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Jay

Post Number: 261
Posted on Friday, March 05, 2004 - 08:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob,

Points well taken, being that Mars is not completely done with because of small and minute findings of energy which still seems to point to water and other things, it is feasable to say that the Mars AKASHIC records can be tapped in or else the Plejarens would not have made mention of the things about its past life. This is a fact because the the Plejarens coincide its history with ours as you have put it in your posting. The Earth is now the concern and as of now, the final mission to get us going to the right path of CREATION it will be up to us to influence the scientist and technology in general to see that there is the fine matter which can be tapped into for more information in finding our drama from our Mars existence. We need more evollution still my friend and I must say The Plejarens are being extremely helpful in guiding us to the path of the spirit.

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 70
Posted on Sunday, March 07, 2004 - 08:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Akasha belt around Mars is still present, because its connected to the Planets innerstructures which are composed of minerals and crystals which enable the existence of Akasha belts around the planet.
So it can be used to be tapped into.
Personally I think its not neccesary to do so, because the Earth human is already busy with space exploration and will find out by its own means that there was human life in the past on Mars and still some microbic life at the present, these two facts alone are much effective then if the Plejarans or Billy would tap into the Akasha belts, because of the fact that the majority of the uninformed / ignorant humanity wont accept information coming from sources like the (Plejarens, Billy and the Akasha-records) to which they dont have access to for a long time to come.
They will need to find out in the common way, with their eyes and ears.
The effect of finding life on Mars will be a great one, and remember the day when this happens, it will harald new times for this planet.

Jakobjn

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Anonymous

Post Number: 56
Posted on Sunday, March 07, 2004 - 02:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob

If the Akasha belt around a planet ceases to exist because the planet has been destroyed, what effect would this have on a spirit form? Going by what is disclosed concerning the spirit, all information, knowledge and wisdom is processed and stored in the Akasha belt, and the comprehensive consciousness-block (you used whole-consciousness-block. I take it that this is the same thing?) is then neutralized and a new personality is created. If, therefore, the Akasha belt around a planet is destroyed, this must mean that a spirit form loses all the knowledge and wisdom it has gained from former existences, although the spirit will have evolved nonetheless because of the knowledge and wisdom gained. Yet it will no longer have this information with it when it eventually reincarnates on another planet. How will this affect its evolution?

What can you say about this?

Jay

Post Number: 263
Posted on Sunday, March 07, 2004 - 09:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob,

The day when we find a way to set foot on Mars will definitely be a time for us of big change. I also feel findings within the interior areas of the planet will be a big factor since at this time from Rover information, we are not detecting too many things which points to ancient life there. This is ONLY going to happen when we set foot and do heavy exploration within the interior areas and digging to find ancient instrumentation of past existing activity.

As I mentioned in past postings about Mars, nothing will be found UNTIL we land there ourselves and DIG insided. Extensive turmoil, storms and cataclysmic events which have taken away evidence from us of existing structures and instrumentation will be a determining factor in our future findings of then and now.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page