Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 21, 2004

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Creation Itself » Archive through March 21, 2004 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 67
Posted on Saturday, March 06, 2004 - 08:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

When you reach a level in your development and that you have become an pure spiritform, its up to your own choosing what you will do, regardless if you are part of the level of Arahat Athersata or even higher.
Arahat Athersata who is called "The observer of time" has foreseen the happenings regarding our human race and its connections to the plejaren race, etc.
The Spiritform who is Billy now has decided in accordance with Arahat Athersata, but out of its own free will, to teach and help us out with our evolution and get us back to the Truth.
This however in a suggestive/informative way, which is allowed by the Natural Creative Laws of Creation.
A Spiritform in Arahat Athersata is powerful in ways you and I can't grasp, it can do anything it pleases, penetrate in every space/time continuum or even incarnate in a human body.
A Spiritform can't de-evolve, that’s absolutely impossible, so the knowledge, wisdom and power that is in Billy's Spiritform, is still there, and his Spiritform can shield it self perfectly from lower frequencies like ours.
Besides Billy has proven over and over again that he can grasp things that even the Plejarens can't grasp, or understand like several things about our Universe.

I will tell you something about a difference between a Spiritform who is still bound to the material realm and needs a material body to evolve and a pure Spiritform, this might come as a surprise. (I will explain in detail in a following post, there is much more to it)

From the moment that a NewSpiritform is created until the moment that it goes over to the pure Spiritlevels of Arahat Athersata, the Spiritform does have an UNCONSICOUS Spirit consciousness.

So it cant control consciously its incarnation place and time, it processes its knowledge and wisdom during its stay in the Spirit realm, processes its information from its whole-consciousness block, the whole-conscious block is the spirit-energy that drives the material-consciousness forms and sub consciousness forms, its the personality.
When a person makes a mistake and doesn’t learn from it in this life, and he or she dies, then the person still will be ignorant in that specific field where the mistake is made, and will be bound to make the same mistake again in the next life, simply because he or she doesn’t have the knowledge to avoid the mistake, when he or she comes in an similar situation.
So in the Spirit realm when all the information is processed from the whole-consciousness block in connection with the Akasha-records, then this energy will be neutralized and a new one will be created, after this process, the Spiritform and its whole-consciousness-block (who are in fact a unity) will be ready to incarnate in a new body, with a new personality.
This process is an unconscious one, so such a spiritform, does not consciously in the spirit realm determine its next incarnation, but it is based on what it has learned during its material life.

After billions of years, and in case of (Earth human) Spiritforms and Extraterrestrial Spiritforms who have incarnated on Earth, this is still about 48,000,000,000 up to 68,000,000,000 years in the future, we will become pure-Spiritforms

When you reach 100% of your material consciousness and later on in that same life 100% of spirit consciousness, then at the end of that life, you wont die as usual, but your whole body will change into an halfmaterial / halfspiritual energy body.

You will remain in this state for an amount of time unknown to me, and go over to the pure Spirit realm of Arahat Athersata.
When this happens, the knowledge of the whole-consciousness-block will be processed by the unconscious-spirit consciousness, and when that is done, according to the Laws of Creation an CONSICOUS Spirit consciousness is created and the whole-consciousness-block will melt into the Spiritform, this has another effect that your spiritform will have its own identity (like Decalogue which is dictated by Petale through Billy and has several types of handwriting).

A pure-spiritform has a conscious Spirit-consciousness with its own identity, and doesn’t need a material body or consciousness anymore, its also free from the cycle of incarnation.
This spiritform will be able to do as it pleases, but always and in accordance with the Laws of Creation, it will be absolutely impossible for this Spiritform to do anything illogical or against Creation.
Normally it will be a part of a pure-spiritform-collective, but even then it’s completely free to do as it pleases.

So, Arahat Athersata has foreseen what happend, is happening and will happen on this planet, because they can see in every time as they please.
Although Plejaren Spiritforms are very far advanced they still have an unconsicous -spiritconsicous and are therefore bound to their own planet, they cant incarnate on this planet, and be a prophet.
The only logical solution is that one pure-spiritform will take on a task to be a prophet, for several reasons:

1. It has a conscious spirit consicoussness and can decide on its own in a perfect logical manner.
2. It's the only Spiritform who has the adequate knowledge, wisdom, power, love and strength to deal with the low and hard vibrations of the Earth human Spiritforms; we all know what happened to Semjase when our vibes hit her.
3. Pure spiritforms of Arahat Athersata are knowledgeable and wise enough to assist us as prophets, so a pure spiritform of Petale doesn’t have to do it. Although a pure spiritform of Petale is wiser then a pure spiritform of Arahat Athersata there is nothing that what the Earth human can understand that can't be explained by Arahat Athersata. Petale has its role that it explained the 12 commandments because it has the greatest wisdom of all, except Creation.
4. An pure Spiritform is not bound by incarnation cycles so they can incarnate where and when they please and when it’s needed.

The Spiritform in Billy is scheduled to reincarnate in the year 2075, if it would be bound to the incarnation laws and Billy would die this year, then his spiritform would incarnate in the year 2105 and not in the year 2075 (nowadays human-spiritforms incarnate too early because of overpopulation, but this is forced)
Billy's material lifetime is 67 years x 1.52 = 101.84 years in the Spiritual realm.

The Spiritform in Billy wasn't singled out, but chose out of its own FREE will to be a prophet.

Another note to this is that even it seems for us a very long time that his spiritform amongst us, but compared to the time spend in the pure spiritual realms, its rather short.
When the spiritform in Billy returns, it won't have to catch up on the time missed in the pure spiritual-realm, but it will be a part again of the collective and be able to access all gained knowledge and wisdom during its absence and be on the same level in no-time.

Jacob
Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Anonymous

Post Number: 55
Posted on Saturday, March 06, 2004 - 05:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob

Thank you very much for your answer. I have to say - and I'm sure I speak for everyone on this forum - it is very informative, and very fascinating, as have been your previous posts; but this one especially because it is simply extraordinary.

Now it makes sense to me! Now I understand!

But if you will forgive me for saying, in my last question to Billy I asked about spiritual identity and his answer was that the spirit has no identity. Yet you say it has, although you say that this is something it acquires when it becomes a pure spirit form and no longer needs a material body and consciousness, but can exist as a conscious spirit. I tend to be a fairly literally-minded person, which means that if someone is not direct with me I will more than likely take them at their word. Clearly this is not a good thing in the case of Billy’s answer to me, which no doubt is a half-truth, in that it is true insofar that at present, as you say, our spirits are unconscious, and therefore cannot have an identity; but that it is not entirely true because when our spirits become pure spirit forms they do acquire an identity of their own. Yet I did ask him “does one gain some sense of spiritual identity the more spiritually evolved one becomes?” According to what you say when one’s spirit form evolves to a certain level one’s spirit does gain some sense of spiritual identity. But according to what Billy is telling me this is not true. Perhaps he has given me this answer because my question refers to one and not to one’s spirit - although I did mean one’s spirit - which is why he stresses that the spirit form has no personality. But then I did not mention personality, nor did I mean personality. If, then, what you say is true, and if what Billy gives as his answers are half-truths, it is clear to me that we have to be fairly literal when asking our questions.

Lonnie

Post Number: 37
Posted on Saturday, March 06, 2004 - 11:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob,

From what you have studied or heard, has any other spirit form other than Billy's left behind a life as a pure spiritual being in Arahat Athersata or anywhere else and come back into the material realm to serve as a Prophet to help mankind get back to the Laws of Creation? Has this been done by anyone else anywhere in the universe before? From what I have heard it has not.

Also, did Billy's spirit come directly from Arahat Athersata to Earth to serve as a Prophet or did his spirit incarnate as a Prophet on other planets before coming to Earth? I mean right after leaving Arahat Athersata.

Kind regards,
Lonnie

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 68
Posted on Sunday, March 07, 2004 - 08:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Spiritform.

Nothing in this Universe can start out of nothing, not even Creation itself because it was an idea of Pre-Creation, but Pre-Creation put in Creation itself the information to be able to create itself out of nothing forming with the finest spiritenergy from the Absolute Absolutum as its life energy.
When Creation creates a NewSpiritform it's completely empty of any knowledge, wisdom, love and truth, yet it’s fully equipped to evolve and to be able to live in a human body.

The NewSpiritform is a unity in itself, yet also with its whole-consciousness-block, which does the NewSpiritform; create again in an unconscious manner, for the use in the material-consciousness and material-sub consicousness forms.

A NewSpiritform gets its energy from Creation to live, but nothing more then that, because after its creation, a NewSpiritform will wander off into space looking for a home world to incarnate in.
This process is fully unconscious and driven on an impulse/vibration-based principle; a NewSpiritform will detect the presence of a suitable planet on which it can incarnate for the first time.

An NewSpiritform will incarnate in the primitive human life on that planet, and it will live an life that is seems very much animalistic, because in such an primitive human, there is no concisions thought or feeling.

A primitive human will be driven by two main factors at first:

1. Its impulse and drive-consciousness (very similar to animals)

2. Its Psyche (which will have the function of fleeing and fighting and will guard the body from harm)

Behind this, the NewSpiritform and its whole-consciousness-block is already active, it is collecting impulses, unconscious thoughts and feelings, so already there is more then just an impulse/drive-consciousness in those humans.

When the primitive human dies, its whole-consciousness-block and its NewSpiritform will leave the body and go over in the Spiritual Realm.
For clarity sake: The whole-consciousness-block and the (New) Spiritform are ONE so not two separate entities.

In the Spirit realm, the NewSpiritform processes the impulses, thoughts and feelings stored in the whole-consciousness-block in a logical yet unconscious way.

Compare it to an automated process like building a car from its components, the robots will put the car together from its part, but do this completely unaware of themselves.
They will reject the parts that don't fit and filter it out.

The little knowledge and wisdom gained by this information which was stored in the whole-consciousness-block, makes the Spiritform more powerful and stronger, also more logical (which means it can process a little more then before) and it neutralizes the old one and forms a completely new whole-consciousness-block out of what’s is learned, so is the NEW and NEUTRAL whole-consciousness-block more advanced then the one before it, it is less ignorant.

So when a human doesn’t learn from a mistake in this life it will take its ignorance into the Spirit realm and when it re-incarnates, this same ignorance will be there, so when a similar situation occurs, then its very likely that the same mistake is made again, until it is neutralized by logic and learned from it.
Therefore it is so important to neutralize mistakes as soon as possible, so you wont have to make the same mistake again in the next life.

The whole-consciousness-block will settle itself in the material-subconscious of the embryo after 21 days after conception and will start to form the ground-personality, which means nothing more then the material-subconscious (which is an perfect logical working structure) is being 'programmed' by the logical impulses form the new and neutral whole-consciousness-block.
The whole-consciousness-block contains ONLY the logical (neutral impulses) impulses in itself, and is for the rest void of any information.

Think of this; it would be completely illogical if with every new incarnation the whole-consciousness-block would be TOTALLY identical to the previous one, it would mean that the material-subconscious would never get the logical information it requires in order to control the material consciousness and to develop conscious thoughts, feelings, intellect and common-sense.
The material-subconsicousness is in a large part responsible for the material consciousness when it comes to its logic and common sense.

When the human is born these are some of the factors which will determine his/hers personality:

1. Physical integrity (functionality of the whole body, no schizophrenia, deformities, etc)
2. Gender (brain structures of women and men are different; also hormones, etc)
3. Fully functional Material subconsicousness (*)
4. Subconscious impulses from the Akasha chronicles
5. Birth-sign and rising-sign (Astrology)
6. Positive, neutral and negative impulses from the collective and Nature (Neutral), in fine-material ways and in common day influences (everyday life)
7. Name given and upbringing by the parents.

So by these main factors, the human personality is formed in his/hers life, with a certain back-connection to previous lives, but not in a way that they work like bad or good karma.

So with each and every life, the Spiritform will increase in power, logic and wisdom, and that will have its effect on each new personality in each of those lives.

Now I will explain the reason why the Spiritform has an unconscious spirit consciousness, this is because if the spiritconsicousness would be conscious from the start (because of its absolute logical nature) it would enforce its logical thinking and striving to follow the Natural Creative Laws on the Material consciousness.
The Material consciousness, because of its material foundation it is logical and illogical (which means that although it can think logically, it still will make mistakes, which are illogical) at the same time and it doesn’t follow the Natural Creative Laws all the time.
This would cause major conflicts between the material and spiritual consciousness and would make evolution impossible, because the spiritual consciousness would force itself upon the material consciousness all the time making it impossible for the material consciousness to learn and make the necessary mistakes.

For this major reason, the spiritual consciousness is an unconscious spiritual consciousness until the spiritual evolution is so far advanced that there is no need for a material body.

When you read Genesis, you will read that Creation itself after its inception by Pre-Creation was unconscious of itself although it didn’t need a material realm to evolve and to make mistakes.
It took several great-times before it became conscious and from that moment on, it was able to create a Universe, you can see that this evolution process is similar in the macro-cosmos (Creation) and micro cosmos (Spiritform)

After billions of years when the human reaches 100% of his material consciousness capacity (its usually the material consciousness who is first), followed by 100% of the Spiritual consciousness, then after the physical death of the body, there will only be a half-material/half-spiritual form that will be existent, and continue its evolution until its so fine-material that it will go over to the realm of Arahat Athersata.

When a spiritform reaches this level, its spiritual-consciousness will have all the building blocks needed to create an Conscious Spiritual-consciousness and to become aware of itself, but this happens only when it becomes an hyper-unity, namely with it whole-consciousness-block, which will be at 100% capacity, but the whole-consciousness-block has its own 'signature' because it did evolve over those countless lives in an totally unique way because the spiritual evolution is an unique path for every spiritform, yet conforming to the Natural-Creative Laws.

This is not a personality as you and I have in the material world, but it is own unique identity created over countless eons.

The whole-consciousness-block will unite with spiritform and in that specific process, several things happen:

1. The Spirit form becomes pure spiritenergy
2. The Spiritform creates a conscious spirit consicouss, and will be able to evolve logic out of logic.
3. It's no longer bonded to the laws of incarnation.
4. It has its own identity (not similar to personality)

This process is described on an individual basis, though it happens in a collective manner.
When a human race is so far evolved and so strong in its Universal Love, there won't be any difference in evolutionary levels among its members.
You can already see this in very high, still material human life; their physiognomics (physical appearance) are very similar.
All Spiritforms in such a highly developed world are already connected as a Spiritform-collective and share all knowledge and wisdom with each other according to the Natural-Creative Laws.
At this level, this sharing can be done safely because all Spiritforms at this level will always comply with the Natural-Creative Laws, Logic and Love.
Also, because of a collective, the evolution of the collective has its influence on the individual spiritform and the other way around.
When the time has come, all Spiritforms will go as an collective, as an whole over in the realms of Arahat Athersata, which also will mean the end of their home world, which will dissolve totally into energy.

(*) A note about us Earth humans and its massive over population and its effects on the incarnation-cycles.

Because of the massive overpopulation, the Spiritforms in the spiritual realms are forced to incarnate too early and into an unfit body (not-compatible on a vibration basis).
These spiritforms are not yet ready with processing the information in their whole-consciousness-block and don’t have the time to completely neutralize the whole-consciousness-block and to form a new and neutral one.
What happens is that the spiritform incarnates with a whole-consciousness-block that is still contains elements of the past, which are unsolved.
This means that the human in the material life has to deal with several not-solved issues from its former life.
What does this mean for such a human?

1. Personality and gender related problems (male homo-sexuality, male-bisexuality, female-lesbianism, transsexuality, travestite, etc)
2. Psychological illnesses (increased risk to schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, ADHD, aggressive and submissive behavior, suicidal, etc)
3. Proneness to drug, sex, money addiction
4. Weaker health (psychological and physical)
5. Life in the wrong environment / time / surroundings
6. They are still dealing with impulses from the Akasha chronicles on an unconscious level, which disrupts their life)
7. Shorter or hindered lifespan then natural because such a human is dealing too much with it’s past then with its evolution.

I hope this clears things up.
Jakobjn

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 69
Posted on Sunday, March 07, 2004 - 08:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Anonymous,

Billy does not speak the half-truth, its an truth in itself, when he says that the spiritform does not have an personality, this because of the simple reason that the spiritform is still unconsicous and incomplete, so there cant be an identity/personality present, so it cant gain any more more sense of spiritual identity during that time, only consicous pure-spiritforms have an identity.

So it is true, the spiritform which has to evolve with an human body does not have an identity / personality.
When it reaches pure spiritform levels, it does create an consicouss spiritconsicousness and its own identity from its whole-consicousness-block.

I think that Billy is like every other highly developed person in this Universe, you need to ask your questions in a logical way in order to get an logical response.

Jakobjn

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 73
Posted on Sunday, March 07, 2004 - 01:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Lonnie,

As far as I know there is no other spiritform from the realm of Arahat Athersat that had an similar mission like the spiritform in Nokodemjon, Henok, Henoch, Jmmanual, Mohammed and Billy.
To an certain extend, his mission is unique because of the unique nature of cult-religion, there is nothing similar to the cult-religion found elsewhere in this universe.

No Billy's spiritform did not come straight from the realm of Arahat Athersata, but fullfilled several other missions as a prophet in other star systems, like the starsystem Lasan.

I want to state once again and in general, however that I understand the fascination about Billy's spiritform and its origine, that mankind and each and everyone of us in a more or less extend have the tendancy to idolize people, its extremly important to keep in mind that Billy and the Plejarens are just people, although much further developed then us.
Only Creation, its laws and directives, truth, knowledge and wisdom should be your main concern, and everything else is secondary.
There was, is and will be never any reason or justification whatsoever to idiolize anyone or anything, if Billy would be idiolized or seen as a super-human or anything else, then this could lead to another cult-religion.
This may sound harsh, but it is the truth.
Keep thinking, searching and finding, abandon the path of religion and mindless faith.

Jakobjn

Jay

Post Number: 262
Posted on Sunday, March 07, 2004 - 09:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob,

YOU SAID:
"A NewSpiritform gets its energy from Creation to live, but nothing more then that, because after its creation, a NewSpiritform will wander off into space looking for a home world to incarnate in.
This process is fully unconscious and driven on an impulse/vibration-based principle; a NewSpiritform will detect the presence of a suitable planet on which it can incarnate for the first time."

Can you explain to me more the idea of how a SPIRIT-FORM can WONDER in space and does this spirit form feel the void of space. COLD, HEAT, RADIATION, Vacumm???

Thanks.
Saalome and BE WELL to ALL :-)

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 77
Posted on Monday, March 08, 2004 - 12:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jay,

With WONDER I meant wander off in to space, which can be roughly been seen as drifting/floting through space.
An Spiritform is created out of spiritenergy and it has an actual size of an flee.
It will flote in the space/time structure where its created, for example in the space/time structure where Earth resides or in the space/time structure where the Plejarens reside.
Although it can move with the lightspeed and even much higher then that in order to find a suitable planet.
An Spiritform does not feel in the way you described since it has no material senses like the body, however, it can sense when it is in space and not near a planet, but that is different then sensing cold, heat, vacuum of space, etc.
More can be found in the Geisteslehrebriefen, Existent Life in the Universe.
Jakobjn

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 81
Posted on Monday, March 08, 2004 - 03:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For Lonnie and all others, I have found more knowledge about Nokodemjon.

Additional info about Nokodemjon:

Found on the FIGU website / leserfragen by Billy:

Nokodemjon founded billions of years ago an highly developed people that after his transition to the pure level of Arahat Athersata over very long periods of time, slowely but certainly removed itself from its Spiritual life and became an destructive force that threatend a whole galaxy into war.
To bring order and reason to that people, Nokodemjon re-incarnated back and returned from the level of Arahat Athersata, what is an totally unique happening in this Universe.
More can be found about Nokodemjon in contact 238 of 18 may 1991 (contactnoteblock No.13, page 2550/51)
Jakobjn

Jay

Post Number: 264
Posted on Tuesday, March 09, 2004 - 08:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob,

YOU WROTE:
"So, Arahat Athersata has foreseen what happend, is happening and will happen on this planet, because they can see in every time as they please."

It seems the case then that the PLEJARENS are constantly getting ALL the information of our earth by way of the Arahat Athersata. This is also passed on to Billy since it is the way he has been getting 90% of the information from the PLEJARENS and not the Arahat Athersata. The Arahat Athersata has been giving Billy small amounts of "spiritual" information from my understand of the Contact Notes and his direct connection to the Arahat Athersata group.}

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 83
Posted on Tuesday, March 09, 2004 - 12:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jay,
The connection of Billy Spiritfrom to Arahat Athersata is clear, his Spiritform has come back from that realm in order to fullfill an mission.
The emphasis lies on contact between the Plejarens and Billy and not with Arahat Athersata, because for the reason that Billy can make photo's of beamships of the Plejarens as clear and overwhelming proof of the truthfullness of his case.
I know its exciting that people now actually see proof of extraterrestial life, but at the same time, its sad because it also proves that the bulk of mankind needs physical visible proof for the fact of other life in the Universe.
Proof is not gained by ANY material senses, senses can elude you (saying this in general), also many physical phenomena can cover the actuall truth also.
There is absolutely only ONE 'place' in man (human) where things can be proved, and that is in your own mind through logical thinking.
This requires very detailed analysis of every detail, and this takes time and energy, lots of it, but what is gained, that is knowledge, that turns into wisdom when its used.

Do this with everything in your life, also with the Geisteslehre, dont believe it...KNOW it.

Jakobjn

Jay

Post Number: 265
Posted on Tuesday, March 09, 2004 - 06:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob

At this stage of the game for me, the HYPER-SPACER vehicles of travel are not my main concern any longer, I have gone beyond this event. However my time spent on the spiritual teachings is more on the meditation espect, learning techniques for the advancement of learning the Akashic records and the nature of it. These are the things which have become in my spirit the goals and contemplation of the techniques as well.

Michael_d

Post Number: 49
Posted on Tuesday, March 09, 2004 - 08:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jacob,

You said: "To a certain extent, his mission is unique because of the unique nature of cult-religion; there is nothing similar to the cult-religion found elsewhere in this universe."

Another unique feature of planet Earth and its inhabitants is the genetic manipulation that predisposes us to be aggressive and war-like. Is this genetic manipulation also responsible for our predisposition towards cult-religion?

It may be naive of me to say this, but doesn't Billy have some responsibility for the cult-religions forming, as many of them, including Christianity and Islam in particular, sprouted up in response to his teachings (though falsified) through the prophets Jmannuel and Mohammed?

Although this is entirely speculative, how might the world have evolved without the prophets and cult-religions?

Jay

Post Number: 266
Posted on Tuesday, March 09, 2004 - 10:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob,

In the case of Arahat Athersata is that I know Billy is getting quite plenty from that realm but his interactions are more under the emphasising element which is the Plejarens. Billy is receiving much from the Plejarens and not ARAHAT spirit-forms, he also I presume is doing his own information according to his personal evolutionary level of thought in this body

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 84
Posted on Wednesday, March 10, 2004 - 05:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Micheal,

The genetic manipulation has an twofold impact on the Earth human:

1. We are more aggresive then naturally would be the case given by nature.

2. Our live span is around 75 - 100 years, which is engineered for the reason that we don't live long enough to develop ourselves _fast_ to an point in evolution where we could discover and undo this manipulation.

A short lifespan of 75 years - 100 years does not allow for a thorough evolution and it keeps the people dumb and ignorant, now the genetic manipulation is not the only negative factor for the low lifespan of Earth humans, but also the inadequate oxygene levels, pollution, deviation from Spiritual evolution, etc

First of all, Billy or his Spiritform are not responsible for the cult-religions on Earth, although these false teachings where brought by our common forefathers, we did little to nothing to deny them, instead we embraced them as the truth.

An example:

If I would teach you to make from metals in the Earth tools to make your land fit for building crops, which will feed you and your next of kin, and if I teach you how to seed and grow these crops, and when I tell for what purpose this is and not for anything else, is it then not obvious that I am not the one to blame for misuse, but you?
I didnt tell you to convert these tools of life into machinery of death and to slay your fellowman, and to dominate everything and everybody else.
Because if I have thought you not to misuse these tools and tell you the reasons why you shouldnt, then misuse on your part is not an mistake, but you would be at _fault_ which is acting against your own better knowledge.
Since you are an independant person with your own free will and mind, I can't force you to act in either way, according or against your knowledge, and even if I could, such an act (except out of selfdefense) would be totally against the Laws of Creation.
The Laws of Creation only permit for logical force / violence when its done in selfdefense.

About your last question, I can't answer that in detail, most likely a lot smoother because we dont need to deal with the effects of cult-religion, and in my opinion, its not relevant because it has no baring to the current situation, I wish at times that things would be different, but this is not true, so we need to work on our situation to change it back to the Natural ways.
Jakobjn

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 98
Posted on Friday, March 19, 2004 - 04:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Kybalion

6. Every Cause has its Effect; every Effect has its Cause; everything happens according to the Law; Chance is but a name for Law not recognized; there are many planes of causation, but nothing escapes the Law.

PART ONE

Creation is the biggest and by far the best 'example' of the Law of Cause and Effect, incepted by Pre-Creation as an idea it developed itself out of itself, first in an unconscious manner, later on in a conscious manner after which it created itself and became the Universe we live in today. Creation unfolded itself as its own cause and its on effect.
Creation, which carries the Universal Consciousness holds the Universal Intelligence in which everything is thought of and created, all causes have there origine here, and all effects have their completion there too.

The Natural Creative Law of Cause and Effect:

In order to understand the Law of Cause and Effect we have to dig in to its essence to understand it.

Example:
In nature you can see the physical phenomenon when you pour a glass of water into a big can, that the water will try to spread over the largest surface possible, it is trying to fill the 'void' and everything is covered by it until all the water is evenly spread over the surface, when it's spread over the surface, and no more water is added to it, the water surface calms down and becomes tranquil, then all activity stops, there is no movement anymore.
It has reached its equilibrium; it’s in a state of rest (BEING/SEIN)

The spiritual realm however, follows the same Law, but different in dimensions and time.
Everything in the whole Absolute Absolutum, every Creation in it, is in a more or less state of BEING (SEIN).
There is nothing that is created in a state of absolute NON-BEING (NICHT-SEIN), and nothing that is created is in a state on non-plus-ultra absolute BEING (SEIN), all Creations are in 'between'.
BEING (SEIN) and NONBEING (NICHT-SEIN) are a unity, (these are the extremes that meet), in the state of non-plus-ultra BEING there wouldn’t be any movement or evolution or time or space whatsoever, it would be the same for a state of absolute NON-BEING in endless duration.

Now, what has this Law to do with the law of cause and effect?? Answer: EVERYTHING.
The difference between NON-BEING AND BEING is truly infinite and endless; it’s the potential difference that enables the 'flow' from NON-BEING to BEING.
Think of this as the flow of a current between the positive and negative pole of a battery.

Without the Law of BEING/SEIN, the Law of Cause and effect could not exist, in fact nothing would.

With this we have identified the driving force behind the Law of Cause and Effect, a cause can only have its effect if it can move from one state into the other.

More in the next post.
Jakobjn

Michael_d

Post Number: 51
Posted on Friday, March 19, 2004 - 11:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Jakobjn,

From your post #68, I gather that mistakes are not neutralized in the spirit realm, but impulses, thoughts and feelings stored in the whole-consciousness-block are, provided the Spirit-form has adequate time to process this information.

My question to you is, how are mistakes actually neutralized during the material life-time?

The closest parallel I can find for this is a concept from the "cult-religion" Dianetics/Scientology called "clearing". Supposedly, through a process called "auditing", negative emotional charge that has accumulated around a particular issue is released. Once the person no longer responds with negative emotions to the given issue, he is said to be "cleared". I don't know if the "clearing" has a temporary effect during a life-time or if it is supposedly long-term, spanning subsequent incarnations.

Is this process similar to what you understand of neutralizing mistakes?

Thank you for your consideration.

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 99
Posted on Saturday, March 20, 2004 - 09:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael,

The process that you described from Scientology is a very dangerous false-teaching.

A mistake is neutralized by means of recognizing the the fact that you have made a mistake and recognizing the actual truth.
When you recognize the truth, your knowledge of the truth will prevent it from happening again, or your knowledge of the truth will enable to neutralize the effects caused by the mistake you made so in the endresult it will be neutralized.

#### EXAMPLE ####
For example: you don't know how to add up, but you do know how to substract.
Your assignment is to add up 4 + 4

MISTAKE:
4 + 4 =9; this is the illogical result you get.

VERIFICATION
Then you want to verify the outcome by means of substraction, a process that you know how to use.
Outcome of the addition is 9, you use one of the two known elements used to add up, namely 4 to substract from 9.
so here it goes:

9 - 4 = 5

You see that the result 5 is not consistent with reality, it should be 4 and not 5; since both elements in the calculation are 4 + 4 and not 4 + 5.

So you analyse where the difference lies: 5 - 4 = 1

There is a difference of 1.
You substract this difference from the initial result: 9
So you do the substraction: 9 - 1 = 8

Then you verify the new outcome of 8 by means of substraction again

8 - 4 = 4

You see here that both elements 4 and 4 are present, and that only a substraction of 4 from 8 leads to 4; and not 5.

The you recognize that 4 + 4 = 8 and not 9.

#### END OF EXAMPLE ####

So, you made a mistake, verified its outcome and you recognized that the endresults are not consistent with each other.
Tracing back your steps reveal where you went wrong, and where you made the mistake.
You learn from the analysis of the mistake and from its outcome and you know now what the correct outcome of an additition would be namely 4 + 4 = 8

This the learning process of the material consciousness in life.

I hope this helps.
Jakobjn

Scott

Post Number: 485
Posted on Saturday, March 20, 2004 - 10:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jacob,

I thought about what you said in regards to recognizing the truth about a mistake, which as I understand then neutralizes it by understanding it and gaining knowledge from it.

Does the recognition of a mistake alone atone for the error in judgment, because it seems sometimes it not as simple as that?

I will give a real life example. I know a woman who has a number of children from more then one man. These kids were either conceived through failed marriages over a period of time and through short term relationships. The end result is she has a number of kids with no fathers and the kids from what I can tell are developing emotional problems.

Now she from I can tell has recognized her mistakes and at this point has changed her ways. The difference though is even though she has changed her behavior, she is being reminded constantly through her kids of what she has done. It seems even though she knows what she did wrong and will not do it again, she is now in a sense being punished. Now I know I have read in the OM something to the effect about self created punishment which seems to go beyond just recognizing ones guilt in a particular action.

The only conclusion I can come to is even though one makes mistakes and recognizes those errors, one still has to atone for these misjudgments. I’m assuming based on natural law that the degree of suffering one endures from making mistakes is in balance to the offense against nature which has occurred. This would suggest to me, that there are in a sense greater or lesser offenses based on the degree of suffering which occurs.

I also have to assume that to a degree what one believes to be a mistake can in some ways also effect how one views the situation.

Thanks for listening.

Salome
Scott

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 100
Posted on Saturday, March 20, 2004 - 12:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Scott,

In this case we have to analyse the whole situation in order to determine the true nature of this situation.

When this woman was in her first marriage, she got kids from her husband, that happens all the time, this is very common for many couples on this world.
However, her marriage failed, leaving her kid(s) without a father in their lives, this should have made her realize that in possible next marriage or long-term relationship the prospect of have more kids should be thought of carefully before acting upon it, however a relationship is a two-way street, both partners have their share in keeping the relationship healthy. So even when she had the best intentions of letting this parntership / marriage succeed, it could be very well that her boyfriend / husband did not have those intentions.
So, even when she did do her best in her first marriage, when her husband didn't want to make it work, then her marriage was condemned to fail.
If she would have thought logical, then she would have decided that in a next marriage or relationship, it should at least take a few years before kids should be conceived. This in case to reduce the risk of another broken home.
As you know, in this day on Earth, marriages and long-term relationship fail very often, nearly 50% of the time (at least in Holland, according to statistics), so even when she would have taken the time to let her new relationship mature and then have kids, it still would have a riskfactor in it, sometimes you have to take a risk in order to achieve something in your life, since its absolutely impossible for human beings to pre-destine and calculate everything in life.

As you said, there where multiple marriages and long term relationships in her life with kids resulting from them, this clearly indicates this:

This woman did not realize the truth about her own personality in which she made bad partner choices (it can be very well that she is a loving woman, yet she has a poor judgement of men), or that her personality is not compatible with married life / Longterm relationship life, while in truth she was focussed and obsessed to have a married life at a high cost, it could be very well the case that she surpressed her better knowledge and judgement out of unwillingness and egocentric behavior and out of the fear to be alone, many people suffer from this fear and engage into relationships just because they dont want to be alone.
However she disregarded the lives of her children and put her own wants and needs above theirs, which is wrong, because children before the age of maturity are the responsibility of the parent(s).

If she acted against her better judgement and against her better knowledge, then she is at fault here, and people who are at fault (are acting against better knowledge) are subject to appropiate punishment.

She got her punishment since she is responsible for her children because she needs to raise them on her own untill her kids are grown and move out of the house, thats a very heavy task, and it should have thought her a lesson never to do this again.

If I understand this correctly you said "she is being reminded constantly through her kids" which can mean that when she looks at her kids that she is reminded of her mistakes. That is not the correct way to deal with it, she should accept what is done as an fact and move on in her life, she knows now, and she has learned never to do it again, if she keeps on blaming herself for it then this will hinder her evolution because she is stuck needlessly in the past.

In the case where her kids are reminding her constantly by blaming her, then her kids are at fault, not her. It's against the Natural Laws of Creations to punish a faulty person over and over again beyound the measure of justice.
A person should never be judged and punished more for an offense/fault over and over again.
This for the reason when a person gets punished many times for ONE fault or offense he/she will be very hindered in his/her evolution, because no chance is given to move on.

Every situation can be analyzed by knowledge and application of the Natural Creative Laws and Directives, from which the Truth and knowledge can be derived.
So in the end, there will be one view of any situation, which is the TRUTHFULL one.
Jakobjn

Scott

Post Number: 486
Posted on Saturday, March 20, 2004 - 09:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Jacob for your insights, yes the divorce rates are in the 50th percentile in many parts of the US also.

Saalome
Scott

Michael_d

Post Number: 52
Posted on Sunday, March 21, 2004 - 01:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jacob,

Yes, your feedback helps. However, what about situations where a person's mistake causes immense harm to a great number of people? For instance, if President Bush were ever to realize the mistake he caused by starting the war in Iraq, would the truth of that realization neutralize the negative effects in him? What about all the thousands of people that lost their lives as a consequence of his mistake? In other words, depending on the severity of the mistake and its effect on other people, is there ever the need for forgiveness or amends in order to completely neutralize the effects of a mistake?

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 102
Posted on Sunday, March 21, 2004 - 03:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Michael,

The specific situation of the war in Iraq is not caused by a mistake made by President G. W. Bush, it is caused though fault by President G. W. Bush and all his cohorts.
He violated the law of selfdefense by attacking a country while he knew, and what is proven in the meanwhile in the course of time, that, this country Iraq had no weapons of mass destruction and was no imminent threat to the USA.
The attack was planned two years in advance, and with the knowledge that Iraq did not have WMD and did not have the intention to directly use them against the USA.
This is an fault, a violation against better knowledge, in favor of greed and domination.
G. W. Bush and his cohorts (including coalition partners UK, Spain, Japan, Holland, etc) are fallible of murdering innocent people and of aggression towards an independant nation.

Utopia:
The things need to be done to 'redeem' the injustice done is by a total and complete withdrawal of all occupational coalition forces, the installment of a neutral and impartial peace-force with a selfdefense mandate in order to restore peace, true democracy and a rebuild of the infrastructure.

Saddam Hussein is a murderous maniac for sure and he is guilty of many crimes, but the whole international community is guilty of being lacks and indecisive in order of applying logical force against Saddam Hussein.
A regime like Saddam Hussein warrents logical force, first by political pressure, NOT by economical pressure (since the people would be harmed) and lastly an attack by weapons to quick and decisively cripple the regime in Iraq, to overthrow the dictator and reinstate a democraticly chosen goverment by and from the Iraqi people.
Logical force against a regime is warrented against a regime like Saddam Hussein since he was killing innocent people which is an reason to use logical force.
Jakobjn

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page