Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 23, 2004

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Spiritual Life In Everyday Life » Archive through March 23, 2004 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 46
Posted on Tuesday, March 02, 2004 - 12:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Welcome to the new thread Spiritual Life in Everyday Life.
The moderator(s) of this FIGU board where so kind to grand me the opening of a new thread in which I want start to post several pointers in which I want to share information and knowledge how to study the Spiritual Teachings, how to recognize several Laws of Creation and Nature, philosophy, ways to filter false-teachings from Truth, Neutral-Positive thinking, true Psychology, etc.
This in a practical way so you can apply this knowledge in everyday life.
I think its important that people need Spiritual Knowledge and Truth and Wisdom that they can use on a daily basis every day.
As everybody else I am just as student, we all are, until we are back home with Creation and even then it goes on, but I was to encourage you to share information, knowledge and wisdom you might have concerning the information I am going to post here.
Some information will be familiar for you, some may not, I will be posting in such a way it will be accesible for everybody.
We all do make mistakes, dont be afraid to make them, they are natural, do you see that I am making mistakes, please do tell and correct me, its a learning moment for me and the whole group.
Remember, being ignorant is not against the Natural Laws, despite great knowledge, you will always be ignorant in the things you have to learn, remaining willingly ignorant is against the Natural Laws.

Jacob
Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 47
Posted on Tuesday, March 02, 2004 - 12:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I want to add that, all information, knowledge, wisdom, truth is provided in a suggestive and informative manner which means that you are as a person totally free to follow them or not, that will be your own free will to do so.
We are all equal as people and free will is paramount in a persons evolution.
All topics here will be equally valid for both genders without restriction, unless it addresses issues that are gender-specific, and even then, the other gender should take notice.

Thank you.

Jacob

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 49
Posted on Tuesday, March 02, 2004 - 07:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Past, Present and Future

Original Sanskrit Proverb:

Look for this day, for it is life, the very life of life.
In its brief course lies all the realities and verities of existence:
The bliss of growth, the splendor of action, the glory of power.

For yesterday is but a dream, and tomorrow is only a vision.
But today, well lived, makes every yesterday a dream of happiness!
And every tomorrow a vision of hope.
Look well, therefore this day!

Modified by Phaethonsfire:

Look for this day, for it is life, The very life of life.
In its brief course lies all the realities and verities of existence:
The bliss of Truth, the splendor of Knowledge, the glory of Wisdom.

For yesterday is but a dream, and tomorrow is only a vision.
But today, well lived, makes every yesterday a dream of happiness!
And every tomorrow a vision of hope.
Look well, therefore this day!

Life is lived in the so-called present, where the past and the future meet.
What you have learned from the past, apply it in the present (her-and-now), and it will steer the future in any direction you want it to go, when its according to the Natural Creative Laws, it will be towards Creation, towards home.
Don’t hang on to the past, because it’s gone, and it will never come back, don’t hang on the future, since it never happened.

The past:

When people hang on to the past it will hinder them and hold them back in the illogical hope of that the past will come back or that it can be changed, what has happened has happened, and there is no way back.
What you can do is to learn from the past, see where you went wrong and where you did good, see both sides as they are, not as you think they should be, use the Laws of Creation as your guide in determining when your actions where logical or illogical.
Learn from it but don’t dwell in it, what happened is done, IT IS SO.
People experience a great deal of sorrow and grief when someone or something becomes part of the past by means of death or destruction, but know that in case of a material object, every object regardless, had its day of creation, existence and in the end, annihilation.
Death is not the end, its only the end of the material body of your loved one, think and know that the Spiritform, which lived in your loved one lives on for all times, and that you as a human, as a Spiritform are connected and ONE with your loved one, since you and your loved one, are all part of Creation itself.
This sorrow comes from the so-called Ego in people, which has self created boundaries in space, time and matter, the Ego binds to people and objects, and that gives a feeling of joy, and when people and objects fall away then its paired with a sense of pain, but both emotions are nothing but the result of the Egotistical behavior of trying to posses and to hold on anything finite and ending.
When you truly love someone, your love will give you the knowledge that he or she will always be One with you, wherever you may go in this Universe, since no-one gets lost, because we are all part of Creation.
If you know this, then you know there is no need to posses someone, because you will already be part your loved one, like he or she will be with you.
When you bind yourself in anyway to material things it will bring you hurt sooner or later and it will hold you back.
Logical and objective analysis of the past will provide you through means of neutral-positive thinking with the Truth and the resulting Knowledge about the facts, knowledge however, not used, is like money in your pocket, when its not spend in reason, or in the case of Knowledge, not used, it will be useless and you will truly only know it half-heartedly.

The Present:
The so-called present is the sum of all your thoughts, feelings and actions and that of the environment surrounding you, for a great part, you are in charge over your own life, the other part are influences from the outside that can be foreseen or not foreseen.
Don't think that you will be ever able in this lifetime to fully control every iota of your life at any given moment, that's won't be possible for a very very long time, think of what you CAN control, and that are YOUR thoughts, YOUR feelings and YOUR actions, you are responsible for you, and nobody, not even Creation will EVER assume responsibility for your thoughts, feelings and actions.
When the focal point of your attention is in the here-and-now, and not in somewhere in the blurry memories of the past and the dreams of the future, then you will know when and what you will have to do in order to correct your life, and with the knowledge and guidance of the Natural Creative Laws, you will always be on the right path, your life will have direction and meaning, but the bare essence is that what you need to do, you need to do it NOW, and not delay it, your knowledge will tell you what to do and when to do it, so that everything will have a logical order of execution and will have the desired effects.
Now know, that you cant foresee or control all things that come from the outside, know that you will make mistakes and they will alter the final outcome, that’s inevitable.
You wont be fail able when you make mistakes out of lack of knowledge, or when you oversee or don’t realize things properly how they are or in time, it's only Natural, and NOT against the Laws of Creation, what is without a single doubt against the Laws of Creation is knowingly and willingly ignore the Truth and acting against your knowledge, when you would do this, then you will harvest the results of your illogical actions, in manifold.
Don't be ashamed, or feel less about the fact that you will make mistakes, accept it as a fact of Truth, Know it and think and act accordingly.

The Future:
When you act according to your Knowledge and Natural Creative Laws, you will by means of your actions, change your life for the better, the end results of those actions will be the factors which will determine your BEING(SEIN) at any given moment, in fact, in the so-called present, your state of being is the end result of all logical and illogical feelings, thoughts and actions of yourself and of your surrounding environment.
Understand that Nature follows the Laws of Creation, and that the human environment, civilization at this time, does not, consciously and subconsciously, follow the Natural Creative Laws, therefore the feelings, thoughts and actions of the sum of mankind will have its influence on you, in many direct and indirect ways, which you cant escape, but with your own logical thoughts, feelings and actions, you will be able to 'shield' yourself more or less.
When you act according to your Knowledge and Natural Creative Laws, you will be influencing, how incredible this may sound to you now, how ever small, the whole of mankind in a way in which you will be correcting the evolution of mankind in the good way, towards Creation.
In fact, the Past and the Future unify in the here-and-now and if you know what to do, at the right time and the right place and with the Laws of Creation as your guide, you will be the master of your own life.

A word about Wisdom:
Wisdom is the sum of knowledge that has been experienced by Logical action.
Wisdom is in fact a unity of two elements.

1. Theory
2. Practice

Knowledge in itself is theoretical, its a Logical structure of Truth in a matrix of Natural Creative Laws, you could take a snowflake or quartzcristal under a microscope and see how this resembles the things I have described about Knowledge, you will see how every part is like a Truth structured in a certain logical matrix, constructing a crystal.
When knowledge is executed in the proper space and time and according to the Natural Creative Laws, then this is an act of altruism, which is a direct expression of Universal Love.
When you act according to the Natural Laws of Creation, you will be acting in the benefit to ALL, everyone, and that is an Egoless, or altruistic action, your action will resemble a ripple in the water, and that ripple will reflect magnified back to you, the source, but in the meanwhile affect everybody else in a Logical and Loving way.
When you receive the effects of your actions and analyze it logically and unify it with the Knowledge from which your actions spawned you will gain Wisdom, which is in fact the force where Logic and Love meet and unify.

Jacob

Scott

Post Number: 474
Posted on Tuesday, March 02, 2004 - 01:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jacob,

In regards to this statement:

"Death is not the end, its only the end of the material body of your loved one, think and know that the Spirit form, which lived in your loved one lives on for all times, and that you as a human, as a Spirit form are connected and ONE with your loved one, since you and your loved one, are all part of Creation itself."

I wonder at which point in the evolution of the human can we know this for a truth?

I do remember in the Contact Notes when Semjase had her accident, there was a time when Billy was frantic about her demise. Indeed what you stated is true, but it seems with the current level of awareness of many humans including myself, a loss of a loved one etc, will cause suffering to some degree. I agree all things in the material universe are at best fleeting and when the ego attaches itself to this impermanence, there will eventually be a loss and then some degree of emotional pain will follow.

Since this appears to be true for humans, is this the result of religious influences, or can we say this might be universal to all human life forms? If this is true that other life forms experience these types of feelings, then it seems a natural byproduct of living in the human form. With that said, I do remember reading in the contact notes that initially Semjase had no understanding of certain emotions such as Billy's humor etc. So maybe emotions or their expression are the result of being human on this planet?

On a personal note, many years ago my grandmother died. A few months after her death, I had a number of dreams about her. During these dreams we would be visiting with each other. I would awake thinking I had just been talking with her. The last dream I had of her, we were again visiting, but during this dream she said something to the effect we would no longer be able to visit, that she was going somewhere???, needless to say I never had another dream about her. Now was I actually visiting her spirit form within the Creation, or did my subconscious produce this to comfort me, to this day I'm not sure?

Just my two cents...

Saalome
Scott

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 53
Posted on Tuesday, March 02, 2004 - 03:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Scott,

What I am explaining now is valid for virtually all humans on Earth, you and me and many many more, so this is stated in general terms.

Already, you and I have the Knowledge that this is true, that our Spiritforms will continue after death of the physical body and that this is also valid for our loved ones, or the neighbor next door, but there is a difference between knowing and Knowing.
In order for you and I too really Know this we have to get rid of all Cult-religious believes and assumptions in our way of thinking and feeling, and trust me, cult-religion is rooted deep in every day life, from common speech, habits, feelings, etc.
The other factor is that you need to 'dissolve' your irrealistic ego, its created by means of materialistic-intellectual thought and based on 'possesion' of objects and/or people, the Psyche has as one of its primary functions to ensure that the body (physe) has enough materials and food, etc to survive and to continue with life, normally this is a very normal function, just like fleeing and fighting, Earth humans in general lack the understanding about Nature and its Laws, and in order to subconsicously compensate for the lack of the real goal in their lives they fixate and become obssessed about accumulating material goods and 'possesing' other people, like loved ones or children.
Their lives are filled with striving for short term goals like possesing a new house, new car, getting kids, etc. nothing else.

Most people have the desire to be happy, but they have no clue how to become really happy, and they will resort to the things they can see, touch, smell and OWN, they have to, because they dont know any other way then the material way, and subconsciously people know its not the real thing, but their choice is limited between the mindnumbing effects of cultreligion or the 'highs' (like drugs) of owning as much material stuff as possible.
Everything that is limited has problems and is absolutely destined to break down one day, most people ignore this fact "ignorance is bliss", and when it finally breaks down, they are thrown in deep pain and suffering because of the 'sudden' loss, while they should have know (and most Earth humans do) that everything material is limited and has its end.
The Laws of Creation are omnipotent so if something material will break or if a person dies or goes away then this causes pain in the person because they have made the things that they owned and that is now gone a part of themselves, of their ego, and when its gone, its hurts, because its no longer owned or in possesion, its like losing a limb.

So when there is a total state of antimaterialism and freedom of cult-religion in us all, then we will truely KNOW inside and out about death as a Truth, however this will take a long time before we are evolved to a level like that.

Actually, this pain about losing people in a natural way is not bad, it reminds us what we need to do in life and what needs to be completed, its a part of the psychological makeup of the human, but in case of Earth, Cult-religion has abused this factor in the human Psyche and has used it as a weapon of terror and power to let people comply to their false teachings (God has taken this person or that person, so believe in jesus or else....etc), and the strong possesiveness of people in general make this pain much much stronger and out of control.

Semjase and her folk are very highly advanced, but if you can read in the contact notes, they lost a little bit of their 'barbarism' which would have enabled them to understand those more intellectually created emotions like humor, etc.
Its well known that Semjase adapted / created her own sense of humor by realizing that a little barbarism (which is in fact a Natural Creative Law of Evolution, which I will describe another time), Plejarens trust so much in their surperior technology that they lost a little bit of touch with their more physical drives like pleasure and fun, they have corrected this though.

About your grandmother, dreams are symbolic messages from the subconsicous towards the material consicous, they express a result of the thinking of your material subconsicous.
You had feelings for your grandmother and it took your personality time to accept the truth that she was gone, finally when your knowledge grew about the facts of life and nature, you progressed to a point in life where you could let her go, in acceptance that she is gone.
This is totally an creation of your subconsicous, it is sure that you did not contact her Spiritform in the Spiritual realm.
First of all, the Spiritform cant leave the material body during its life, when doing so, the material body would die immediatly and the Spiritform would be unable to return, only the Spiritual consicousness can be 'send out' and observe happenings and events elsewhere in the Universe, thereby noted that your Spiritual evolutionary level is the measure of what and where you can observe, you cant go and observe things in the pure spirit level of Arahat Athersata, etc.
Her Spiritform is not within Creation, but in Spiritual reality on her evolutionary level.
In order for people to make contact with the dead, their spiritforms, you would need to be able to create a 'dimension door', a synchronisation between the material and spiritual realms, which requires strong developed consicousness powers and psychological powers, and even then you will only be able to contact Spiritforms equal or a little higher then your own evolution level.
This is a Natural Creative Law prohibiting a Spiritform of acquiring too much knowledge in a too early stage of evolution.
Spiritforms who contact the living are extremely rare and it almost never occurs.
So in short, its your subconscious which produced these dreams in order to deal with your grandmothers death.

My two € cents.

Jacob

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 58
Posted on Thursday, March 04, 2004 - 03:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The value of True prayer.

When the word prayer is used, by many people it will cause them to think 'God, Church, Jesus, etc', this is very unfortunate because true prayer in the Spiritual Teachings is of enormous value.
So I am going to describe the value of true prayer in everyday life for everybody, regardless your knowledge or wisdom.

A prayer in the truly Spiritual evolutionary is a logical question or questions asked to yourself (your Spiritform), or to Creation, which is essentially the same because you are a part of Creation.
You don’t need to be in a special place or special time to pray, just do it as you see fit.

True prayer is of a Spiritual nature, not purely material, so asking your Spiritform to make sure to win the lottery is not going to happen, at least not by prayer.

The Spirit prayer; first the German version

Mein Geist, der du bist in Allmacht.
Dein Name sei geheiligt.
Dein Reich offenbare und inkarniere sich in mir.
Dein Kraft entfalte sich in mir, und sie sei wirksam im Irdischen und im Geistigen in ausgeglichen und evolutiver form.
Mein tagliches brot gib mir heute, dessen ich da bedarf im Irdischen und im Geistigen.
Und lasse mich erkennen und beheben meine fehler, und also lasse mich erkennen und erlernen die wahrheit und die liebe und die weisheit und das Wissen.
Erfulle mich mit kraft gegen versuchung und verwirrung, und also gib mir kraft, so ich mir von Irrtum erlose.
Ich lebe nach deinen gesetzen und deinen geboten, denn dein ist das reich des Geistes und das leben, und die kraft und das wissen, und die wahrheit und weisheit und liebe in allzeitlichkeit.
SO SEI ES. (amen)

The Spirit prayer; the English translation:

1.My Spirit, you are in Omnipotence.
2.Your name is holy.
3.Your empire reveals and incarnates itself into me.
4.Your power unfolds itself in me, and works in the Earthly and in the Spiritually in balanced and evolutive manner.
5.Give me my daily bread, which I need on Earth and in Spirit.
6.Let me recognize and undo my mistakes, and let me recognize and learn the Truth and the Love and the Wisdom and the Knowledge.
7.Fill me with strength against temptation and confusion, and give the strength so I can release myself from failure.
8.I live by your Laws and Commandments, because yours is the empire of the Spirit and Life, and the strength and the knowledge, and the truth and wisdom and love in all times.

SO BE IT. (Amen)

Explanations:

1.My Spirit, you are in Omnipotence.

My Spirit, you are capable of all things in the Material and Spiritual realm, no boundaries are set for you, everything comes from you and will return in you, you are the life, the force, the wisdom, the knowledge, the truth, the love, the harmony in all times.

2. Your name is holy.

Your are controlling over all things in my life, on Earth and in Spirit, you tell me if my thoughts, feelings and actions are accordingly to the Natural Creative Laws and Directives or not.
You control every part of me in the Material life and in the Spiritual life.

3. Your empire reveals and incarnates itself into me.

The reality of Creation unfolds itself in me, and becomes real in me, as I am in Creation, and Creation is in me.
It becomes day after day, year after year, life after life more Real into me.

4. Your power unfolds itself in me, and works in the Earthly and in the Spiritually in balanced and evolutive manner.

The power of my Spirit grows in me, on Earth and in Spirit in balanced and evolutive manner, because for the time that I need the earthly to evolve, I need to fulfill my needs in the material, just like I need to fulfill my needs in the spiritual, by means of acquiring, knowledge, wisdom, truth and love in a balanced and justified manner.

5.Give me my daily bread, which I need on Earth and in Spirit.

Give me the truth, knowledge, wisdom and love which I need on a daily basis on Earth and in Spirit to satisfy my needs in order to fulfill my evolution and be able to satisfy the Natural Creative Laws and Directives of Creation in both the Spiritual and Material realm.

6.Let me recognize and undo my mistakes, and let me recognize and learn the Truth and the Love and the Wisdom and the Knowledge.

Let me recognize the illogic in my mistakes and let me see the logic to undo my mistakes, so I can neutralize the imbalance brought by my mistakes in evolutionary form, let me see the knowledge and wisdom and love and truth learned from those mistakes and their solutions.

7.Fill me with strength against temptation and confusion, and give the strength so I can release myself from failure.

Shield me against material and cult-religious temptation and confusion, let me think and know the truth, shield me from mindless faith and assumption, and give me the strength to see the difference between truth and untruth, between knowledge and believe, between wisdom and conscious ignorance, so I can release myself from consciously violating the Natural Creative Laws and Directives and that I may follow them in the knowledge that they will lead me back to Creation in perfection.

8. I live by your Laws and Commandments, because yours is the empire of the Spirit and Life, and the strength and the knowledge, and the truth and wisdom and love in all times.

I live by the Natural Creative Laws and Directives to the best of my knowledge and capabilities in controlled manner at all times, because I recognize that my life is your life and your life is my life, and following the Natural Creative Laws and Directives will bring me the Truth, Wisdom and Love for all times in Absolutum.

SO BE IT.

This prayer is a guideline in which you have to formulate your request to yourself (Spiritform), or to Creation (yourself/everything) in logical form.

With true prayer you will consciously activate your Spiritform to steer your evolution according to the Natural Creative Laws, over time it will bring you the necessary aid in finding the Truth, Knowledge, Wisdom out of yourself, so you will be providing yourself with the 'daily bread’, which you need to evolve on a daily basis.

You can use this prayer at anytime you wish, whenever you want or need or desire; learn (the German version preferred) inside and out so it will be a part of you wherever you go.

You can think it, whisper it or say it as you please, and know that a prayer is just a request to yourself and/or Creation and a prayer should NEVER EVER be formulated in a demeaning way, or in any way against the Natural Laws and Directives of Creation, and NEVER EVER towards anything material living or dead, real or fictious, neither to humans, to JHWHs, not to the pure Spiritforms of Arahat Athersata or Petale, not to Nokodemjon, not a stone, plant or anything, EXCEPT to your OWN Spiritform and/or CREATION ITSELF.
A prayer aimed towards anything but Creation and/or your Spiritform is a violation of the first Directive of Dekalog "Du sollst keine anderen Machte und keine Gotter, Gotzen und Heilige neben der Schopfung haben."
(You shall not have any other powers, and any Gods, God images, or holy people next to Creation)

True Spirit prayer will bring you harmony, understanding, knowledge and wisdom, it will change your whole psychological world, your awareness and your being because you actively use the omnipotent power of your Spiritform to steer your life where you want to be, and that’s in unity with Creation.

Jacob

Anonymous

Post Number: 47
Posted on Thursday, March 04, 2004 - 02:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

True prayer for me is simple and natural. It does not require a long soliloquy or any formulation. A few words are just as effective. As long as one knows what one seeks from oneself, and seeks it sincerely, one’s prayer will be answered eventually. I have prayed for many years, and never have I prayed in the way suggested above; but rather I have prayed while conversing with myself, naturally, as though speaking to someone else. I remember seeking to become a simple man in my attitude towards life, and I sought this sincerely, from the depths of my consciousness. I didn’t pray deliberately, as a religious person might pray, or as the prayer above sounds. I prayed naturally, through my consciousness, while living my life, while taking a walk, while writing or working. And after some years my prayer was answered.

It is true that you must direct your prayer towards yourself. It is also true that when you pray in this way you will “consciously activate your spirit to steer your evolution according to the Natural Creative Laws,” and that “over time it will bring you the necessary aid in finding the truth, knowledge and wisdom out of yourself.” My life has so far been a string of successive events and experiences that allows me the knowledge of knowing that I am not here among you by coincidence. But it is wrong to say that one’s prayer has to be in logical form, as though it were a mathematical equation. Logic has its place in seeking and understanding what is true, but really this seems cold to me. I am beginning to wonder what it means to be human, if this is so. From my own experiences one has to be clear in one’s prayer, in that one knows what one seeks, and seeks it sincerely, genuinely, with all one’s consciousness, and all one’s spirit.

It is also wrong to suggest that the German version is better. It is good enough that one prays in one’s own language. It is good enough that one prays in silence. It is good enough that one prays with one’s consciousness, and in one’s own way.

Really I think sometimes there is a lack of appreciation for our level of development. It is all very well saying that we need to be guided by those who know, but it was not always the case when those who knew were themselves guided, except by their own consciousness and spirits. And so it is not always the case now, though others may insist it is.

In the end I trust my own thinking and powers of reasoning and intuition more than I trust any truth revealed to me through another. And whether I am right or I am wrong it is good enough for the time being.

Jay

Post Number: 259
Posted on Thursday, March 04, 2004 - 09:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob & ALL,

When we are born or at least when we see children at a young age, they seem to have the ability to know no fear because it seems that they have learned it in the fine-matter world which we all transfer to after the so called death event, their spiritual outlook is very confident and very much in tune with oneness with creation. These children as they grow, develop what I called indoctrination of an erronous conciousness related experience whereby they become more and more injected with fears and things which relate to societies ignorance of living. Childrens ideas are always free, their thinking is always free as well and is always a giving type of reality within each others interactions. I love to watch them sometimes but at the same time I feel for them for they will be forced to accept the discipline which this society will offer them and if they are strong enough they will be very much like those who seek and search for the reality of who and what they are as well as growing in spiritform.

It would be a good thing to see what happens to a child once the spirit lessons and the information about our human evollution of where we come from and what has transpired of time. How would they see the world with those proper spiritual teachings of Creation, I would only think that they will feel whole and at the same time a sense of good prosperous spiritual development which will help them and guide them to the next incarnations of ONENESS with CREATION. I know for myself that since I have become more spiritual about things in my life and the surrounding universe, I have seen a fulfilling change in my life and a warmth of energy which one cannot explain.
Saalome and BE WELL to ALL :-)

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 59
Posted on Friday, March 05, 2004 - 04:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The reactions on my post about the True Spirit Prayer needs some addtional information.

A prayer is nothing more then a logical request to your Spiritform which gets carried out, that's all.

This prayer is more of a guideline so you will have an idea how you can formulate your own prayers in a LOGICAL(LOGOS) way.
Never there was stated that a prayer should be stated like an mathematical equation, its formulated in an SO BE IT form.
When there is stated "MY Spirit, you are in Omnipotence" then this absolutely Logical and True.
The same goes for an prayer like "Creation, you are in omnipotence, I am a part of you, as you are in me."

Logic is much more then the factor in mathematics, its LOGOS = CREATIONFORCE, its forms together with LOVE in an hyperunit Purest SpiritEnergy.

The German version is from OM and is coded with the Akasha code to trigger impulses from the Akasha-chronicles, so thats why the preferred, but you can use any language you want.

My suggestion to whisper, speak or think is just a suggestion but is grounded in psychological reasons, speaking it or whispering it have the same kind of effects like singing out loud has for the Psyche, speaking it has an very good and balancing effect on the Psyche and the emotional state, I would suggested to see the book "Der Psyche" of Billy about this.

Something I want to state again on this part of the forum: anything posted here by me, is posted in away as accesible possible for everybody, no assumptions are made about spiritual evolution or development.
Persons reading these posts will know for themselves if they have any (additional) value or not.

Jacob

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 60
Posted on Friday, March 05, 2004 - 05:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jay,

It would be good to teach a child the Spirit lessons, since a child is so much more open and in tune with its natural surroundings then adults, and you would be giving a child a tremendous advantage.
There is however something to be considered that a child should also be made aware that at this time the world is hostile towards the Truth and Spiritual development.
Of course a child would gain strength, knowledge and wisdom out of the Teachings, no doubt about that, but in the early stages when the understanding is not on a level where a child can counter illogical things (like people influencing it with religion on school, friends, extended family, etc) with logic, there is a possibility that a child in an early age would be prone to confusion, its a possibility.

In my view its very important that a parent knows the Spirit Teachings from the inside and out, before teaching it to someone else, or his own child.

I am just saying that every pro and con need to be considered and ask yourself if you know the Teachings well enough to provide a child with the knowledge and wisdom its needs.
There is no way you can shield a child for all negative responses or negative happenings in life, but try to provide a child with the knowledge it needs.

A last thing about this: A child is its own person and has to be respected as such, use caution and foresight and see if the child reacts well or not to the Spirit Teachings, some kids will, some kids wont, just like it is with grownups.

Jacob

Jay

Post Number: 260
Posted on Friday, March 05, 2004 - 09:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob,

Yes, children will absorb more and will eventually develop a sense of logical understanding and foresight to things in the spirit lessons.

I also feel that children are somewhat still closer to the fine matter reality which the spirit-form has come from. It will be very beneficial for them to aquire the encoding which will activate something in their own subconcious which may also help them remember something of their past life. I think children will definitely benefit from these actions considering their spirit-form is still focused on the CREATIONAL forces of the surroundings.

Our world at this time has gone mad, I believe as children grow they will for themselves see the illogical from the logical. After aquiring plenty of the teachings of CREATION to choose what is right and wrong they will likely lead others into the way of spiritual creational thinking in which also tapping into the subconcious to guide them into more spiritual growth.
Saalome and BE WELL to ALL :-)

Anonymous

Post Number: 50
Posted on Friday, March 05, 2004 - 01:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What is the true meaning of freedom? Essentially it is to be oneself, to have the freedom to expand one’s consciousness without others trying to take over your personality by attempting to condition you to their way of thinking and understanding. It is to remain unconditioned, even by yourself, and to arrive at an understanding of your own existence. Freedom hasn’t as much to do with the body as it has with the consciousness. But seeing as it isn’t always easy to shut others out who are disruptive, it is sometimes necessary to free the body in order to free the consciousness. However, freeing the body shouldn’t be interpreted to mean living a life of abandon. Such conduct doesn’t free the consciousness but rather it warps it, causing one to become too self-absorbed and, therefore, unable to expand beyond oneself, which, after all, is the whole point of being free. True freedom is a creative process. It is something at which you must work, like finding your inner voice and learning to listen to it, or understanding your emotions so that you express them positively. To do this you need to delve deep into your character and re-emerge with your true identity so that you ground it and give it a place in your life. As we are we are not ourselves. We are what our parents have made us, and what our governments, religions and schools expect of us. We are slaves to the system, to our own vanity and our own fears. We are anything but ourselves. And yet we think we know who we are. And we think we are free.

Anonymous

Post Number: 53
Posted on Friday, March 05, 2004 - 01:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't think anyone can go wrong if they are open to their own creative ability, their own creative spirit. It is only when we stop being creative, when we stop asking questions, looking for answers, analysing truths, expressing our views, our emotions, thinking and observing, grounding the strength from within ourselves so that it manifests in our lives, and when instead we start accepting what we're being told to believe, to think, to say and to do that we go wrong. It doesn't matter how right a way of life may seem. It can be a very peaceful existence, but the instant life starts to dictate how you should be; the instant you start doubting yourself and going against your own nature for the sake of unanimity, is the instant you lose sight of yourself. And then you are truly lost, like the rest of us, who think we have found ourselves because we are able to do so many things and have so many things.

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 64
Posted on Friday, March 05, 2004 - 03:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anonymous, you are totally right, the whole thing about evolution is that you can do it your own way, and the Natural Creative Laws provide truly endless possibilities for it.
When there is force and when there is dictation how your should or shouldnt live, then evolution is hindered.
Thats why we cant force people the Truth, forcing it upon them alone would be an act against the Truth and Natural Creative Laws.

Jacob

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 72
Posted on Sunday, March 07, 2004 - 12:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As every lifeform us people have time of sleeping and time of being awake, its necessary to rest, but also to process the information which we accumulated during our moments of being awake in daily life.

Sleep is essential for a good day and improved mental functionality, psychological stability, etc.

Some tips/tricks

- Use the bedroom only for sleep and sexual activity
- Keep the room cool and comfortable
- Sleep with as little a clothes as possible, this to prevent clothing from obstructing limbs and vasculair functionality, your skin has also the function to breath, and with lots of clothing and covers it wont be able to do so.
- Maintain a regular schedule
- Relax before falling asleep, dont think of problems and issues which occured during the day, think neutral positive, which means that you need to focus on realistic things that have no relation to issues that bother you during the day.
- Have a regular routine for bedtime preparations, like having a shower, or reading a book.
- Avoid caffeine, nicotine, alcohol, chocolate, sugar and exercise close to bedtime
- Avoid reliance on sleeping pills or any other sedative, legal or illegal.
- Try to learn footmassage in order to massage the nerve-endings in your feet, this will releive a lot of stress and will improve quality of sleep
- When you have an partner, perform regular massages of the neck, back, lower back, buttocs, legs and calfs, this is besides very relaxing and sleep improving, intimate and good for relations.

There are also several sleepdisorders to which you have to be aware of, this is easier to find out if you have an partner which can observe your sleep patterns.

Also is it recommended to avoid junk food, drink at least 2 liters (0.528 US-Gallon) of water each day, regardless if its warm or cold, this in order to aid your body to dispose of wast materials, unfortunally (more for the ladies since their blatter is smaller) this means more often visits to the bathroom.
Its important when you need to go to the bathroom not to wait until it hurts or is discomfertable, because of the following reasons:

- For men: It can damage your prostate and several glands responsible for production of semenfluid, also it can damage your kidnies.

- For women: It will increase blatter and urinetract infections because urine of women has a less pH value then men which makes it more easy for bacteria to cause blatterinfection, also the urinetract is shorter.

These are several sleeping disorders which can be a very negative factor to everyday life:

Sleep Apnea: Obstructive Sleep Apnea is when a person stops breathing repeatedly during sleep for periods of 10 seconds or more at a time. Breathing stops because the airway collapses and prevents air from getting into the lungs. This results in disrupted sleep patterns, resulting in excessive daytime sleepiness.

What are the symptoms of sleep apnea?

• Restless sleep
• Very loud, heavy snoring, often interrupted by silence, then gasps
• Falling asleep while driving
• Falling asleep during the day: at work, watching TV, etc.
• Morning headaches
• Loss of energy
• Trouble concentrating
• Irritability, short temper
• Forgetfulness
• Mood or behavior changes
• Anxiety or depression
• Decreased interest in sex

Not everyone who has sleep apnea has these symptoms. And not everyone who has these symptoms has sleep apnea. But if you or someone you know shows such signs - especially more than one – see your doctor. If untreated, sleep apnea may lead to increased risk for high blood pressure, heart disease, heart attack and stroke, as well as fatigue-related accidents and decreased quality of life.

Narcolepsy: A chronic neurological disorder marked by sudden and uncontrollable drowsiness and attacks of sleep. Other symptoms include: cataplexy (the loss of skeletal muscle tone without loss of consciousness, often brought on by intense emotion), sleep paralysis (inability to move or speak when falling asleep or awakening), and hypnagogic hallucinations (vivid dreamlike experiences while falling asleep or awakening). Nighttime sleep is often interrupted with frequent awakenings or arousals.

Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS): A neurological disorder involving bothersome sensations (described as “pins and needles” or a “creeping crawling” sensation) in the legs producing an irresistible urge to move. Symptoms are worse when at rest and are relieved by movement. Symptoms are worse in the evening and at night. People report difficulty falling asleep, and awakenings during the night. Patients with RLS often have Periodic Limb Movements During Sleep (PLMS) as well.

Periodic Limb Movements During Sleep (PLMS): Brief muscle contractions that can cause leg “jerks” that last a second or two, most commonly occurring every 30 seconds, often for periods of an hour or more, several times a night.

REM Behavior Disorder: Very active movements during sleep that occur in the dream stage of sleep; acting out your dreams, falling/jumping out of bed.

Nocturnal Oxygenation Problems: decreases in the baseline oxygen while asleep.

Insomnia: Difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep. Such problems can be caused by stress, depression, and anxiety. There can also be physical causes that may need to be addressed, such as chronic pain, as well as other sleep disorders, such as Sleep Apnea and Restless Leg Syndrome

About the disorders mentioned above:
This is just information, ALWAYS consult your physician and don't draw any conclusion of your own, just use this as an guideline, nothing more.

Jakobjn

Scott

Post Number: 477
Posted on Sunday, March 07, 2004 - 10:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jacob,

Is this information you are sharing regarding health, water consumption etc, coming from the spirit lessons? Some of it seems like information people could find on the internet or from various health publications.

Just curious.

Salome
Scott

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 76
Posted on Monday, March 08, 2004 - 12:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Scott,

This information is mostly from Directiven and Der Psyche, some information is also from medical sources but a lot is from both books mentioned, they contain also a wealth of relevant medical information since the Psyche is half-finematerial halfcourse-material, e.g its the nervoussystem and sleep is directly related to the nervoussystem and several brainstructures.
Maybe I overdid it, I am sorry.

Jakobjn

Scott

Post Number: 479
Posted on Monday, March 08, 2004 - 08:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jakobjn,

I was thinking in the future when you make posts which contain much information, you could cite your sources. I think this would be instructive in allowing others who are interested to also search out these books, and try and understand further what you have talked about. In addition, this would emphasize the far reaching and comprehensive information to be found, which might motivate others (including myself) to learn German.

Again, thank you very much for sharing all that you have learned, this forum really needed a boost!

Saalome
Scott

Jacob, I just noticed Marc had pretty much mentioned the same thing in another topic area, I didn't mean to be redundant, sorry-scott

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 79
Posted on Monday, March 08, 2004 - 10:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Scott,

I will site my main sources now, and I will quote them when I write about an topic.

- Omefalon Murrado, first edition 1988 reg.nr. 310
- Gesetz der Liebe (Law of Love)
- Die Psyche
- Leben und Tod
- Direktiven
- Arahat Athersata
- Dekalog
- Einführung in die Meditation
- Existentes Leben im Universum
- Talmud Jmmanuel (deutsch) 
- Geisteslehrebriefen
- 49 Fragen und deren Beantwortung
- Biotope
- Geist und Bewusstsein
- Okkulte Kräfte
- Wissenswertes
- Stimme der Wassermannzeit
- Genesis
- Semjase-Berichten

My sources also include the German FIGU forum, the FIGU website, and my own finding of the Truth (Kybalion), also I have did a lot of study of physics, etc.

I analyse also cult-religion with the only aspect of being able to understand where and how it infects peoples minds, to be able to hold my ground when I would be forced into an discussion.
I do this from the principle "Know your enemy"

Personally, for me, I have a low interest in Ufology, so I have hardly any books about that, I am much more interested in the things that really matter for me and those are the Spiritual teachings etc.

A lot can be found in the mentioned sources, but I want to state too, that the information in all those books mentioned is just information until you really think about it and try to prove it for yourself, to accept something, even when its the Truth, is nothing more then believing.
Personally I had always the capability to read German and I had in most cases more then 14 years of time to study several areas of the Spiritual Teachings, in combination with sciences like Classical Mechanics, Quantum-Mechanics, Relativity, Quantum-Electrodymanics.

I also know from the Semjase blocks that Earthhumans are way more Technologically advanced then Spiritually, this means that Earthhumans if they would have an similar physical/technical evolution as their spiritual one, they would be in the middleages.
Semjase, and this can be found in the contactnotes, said that a lot of Spiritual knowledge can be found in physics, but in a different form.

I encourage everyone to keep on thinking, searching and finding the Truth, and truely, learning German is just a little step compared to the enormous knowledge founds in the Spiritual teachings.

Jakobjn

Scott

Post Number: 481
Posted on Friday, March 12, 2004 - 11:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jacob,

I have heard this before and you mentioned it again in regards to one praying to one's own spirit and or Creation itself.

First, how would a person direct a prayer to ones own spirit versus Creation?

Is there any advantage or disadvantage to directing a request to your own spirit versus Creation?

Can a request be made to eliminate suffering from various ailments for instance? I know this is thinking from a material point of view, but we are material creatures also. I guess what I'm trying to understand is exactly how this process works. If a person prays to his or her spirit, what exactly occurrs within the person and does the spirit automatically know what the request is and how to bring about the answer to the request?

I think what is really at stake here is knowing that the spirit is indeed real and can be enabled for our own evolution. Once this known as absolute truth, this may then bring about more awareness of the reality of Creation within everything.

Thanks for any input.

Saalome
Scott

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 86
Posted on Friday, March 12, 2004 - 01:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Scott,

I will answer your questions to the best of my knowledge.

First:
A prayer to the Spirit would be formulated as:
"My Spirit, let me recognize the Truth in Nature, let me learn from my mistakes and give me the knowledge I need to evolve in spirit and here on earth."

A prayer to Creation would be formulated as:
"Creation, let me recognize the Truth in Nature, let me learn from my mistakes and give me the knowledge I need to evolve in spirit and here on earth."

A prayer to the Spirit would be done in the 'I' form, while a prayer to Creation would be done in the 'you' form.

Second:
There are no advantages or disadvantages when praying to the Spirit or Creation itself, the Spirit is part of Creation and Creation is the Spirit.
It can be recommended how ever that a prayer should be directed towards ones one Spirit instead of Creation when the person who prays is coming out of an cult-religious background, when he/she would pray to Creation, then out of habit, it could be very well possible that the prayer would be done in a 'cult-religious style or manner, unconsciously or consciously most people who where under the influence of cult-religion would connect a prayer to Creation as an false-prayer towards god.

An prayer to the Spirit has the benefit that it would be addressed to yourself and not to an entity outside of yourself, the habit of praying to an 'outside' force would disappear over time, as the cult-religious association to it.

Third:
No, It can’t be done by a way of spirit-prayer.
Humans who need to pray or use it are still in their early stages of their Spiritual evolution, because they have to address their spirit in a conscious way to find the truth, knowledge and wisdom.
Also, in this stage, the spirit form lacks the fundamental knowledge and wisdom to develop certain spiritual powers to heal ailments and diseases.
For development of spiritual abilities for self-healing, etc there is in case of Earth human a lifetime commitment towards meditation and learning the spiritual teachings required.

There is a way to discover the spiritual development level of people by means of observing their behavior and thinking.
When a person starts his quest for spiritual evolution when he is physically disabled or needs some kind of physical proof of the Spirit in means of telekinesis, body healing, etc then its clear that such a person is still early in his spiritual evolution.
There is an Natural Creative Law of evolution that states that people will only develop spiritual capabilities like psyche- body healing, telekinesis, etc when they are able to find the truth out of their own, and out of their own will, without outside impulses or circumstances.
If a person would be able to 'heal' himself from ailments by utilizing prayer only, then he would stagnate in spiritual evolution since he is in an early stage of evolution, in which he is much more focused on the wellbeing of his physical body then the evolution of his spirit.
When he would heal himself, his body would be in good shape and he would be compelled to focus only on his material wellbeing, and completely ignore his spirit.
When the body is impaired and no medical solution is given for that person then the last straw is often religion, new-age nonsense or in rare cases spiritual evolution.

There is no Law of Creation known to me that prohibits the use of spiritual abilities for self healing, since such persons who have those abilities by means of evolution will continue their evolution out of their own drive, but the laws prohibit the use of spiritual healing abilities on people in their early stages of evolution.
If they would be healed they would ignore their spiritual evolution because their bodies would be in good shape, and only have eyes for their bodies.

Only very detailed and hard work in searching, thinking and finding will enable in you the absolute truth of the spirit, not by a nine week crash course, or Tell-sell TV course.
Truth is found in logic only, not by means of physical senses or body healing alone.
The truth of the Spirit is real, very real, the fact that you're alive and look around you, in Nature, in everything that is, that should give you the absolute knowledge that the spirit is closer then your own breath.

Jakobjn

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 101
Posted on Saturday, March 20, 2004 - 12:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The highest Knowledge

There are people who are wondering what the highest possible knowledge is in the Universe, is it the knowledge how to levitate? or to teleport themselves from a to b? Is it the secret of Creation itself?
None of those, even when they appear to be the highest possible knowledge.
The highest possible knowledge any human can have is the knowledge of the Natural Creative Laws and Directives.
The more knowledge of the Natural Creative Laws and Directives of Creation the better your ability will be to be able to judge ANY given situation, to be able to undertake the appropriate actions and when and where to do those actions.
Everything in the whole Universe, all of it, not on iota excluded exists because of the will of Creation which is expressed in its Natural Creative Laws and Directives.
This means, that everything, every object, every situation anywhere and anytime can be solved and analyzed to the very core, by means of the Natural Creative Laws and Directives of Creation.
The only limit that you will have to do so is how far and how thorough your knowledge is of the Natural Creative Laws, so it is advised to follow the Natural Creative Laws and Directives to the best of your abilities because when you do, you will be able to solve and analyze any situation to the best of your abilities, and gain knowledge from it.
When you follow the Natural Creative Laws and Directives, you will gain an enormous knowledge, which will enable you to follow the Natural Creative Laws and Directives even more precisely.
With this, when you follow the Natural Creative Laws and Directives of Creation, you will also be right on your path back towards Creation in fulfillment of your evolution and that of Creation itself.
Jakobjn

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 103
Posted on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 05:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A Word about the Teaching people and Convincing people.

People often misunderstand the difference between teaching people and convincing people, the first is Logical, and the second is not.
Teaching people knowledge is a process that needs to be done carefully, with hindsight, knowledge, love and a lot of patience.

TEACHING:

Sets of rules are to be observed in this which will make you clear how and when to teach:

1. REASON: Before everything else in this subject, know exactly about the reasons why you are taking on a teachers role, and if those reasons are in accordance with the Natural Creative Laws and Directives. Teaching should be done out of the reason to help people understand the truth about their own Spirit, about Creation and it's Laws and Directives.
Teaching Spiritual Knowledge and Wisdom should be done for the reason that in the Law of Love, we all are One, and that everything in Creation is one, and that you are One with everything else, so teaching and aiding people in a supportive and suggestive manner is done for their Spiritual advancement which is in fact also your own Spiritual advancement since all are one and for the evolution of Creation itself.

2. ROLE-MODEL: Teaching is much more then only telling and explaining knowledge and information to your students, it is also living to the best of your abilities in that same knowledge and wisdom that you are relaying towards your students.
If you don't live by your own knowledge and wisdom about the Natural Creative Laws and Directives then you don't truthfully know it inside and out, which means you are not fit to be a teacher yet.

A true teacher is a teacher inside and out:

A) Teaching by means of telling and explaining his/hers students the truth and knowledge.
B) By being a living example how to live according to the Truth, how to really know the knowledge inside and out, and live to the best of ones abilities according to the Natural Creative Laws and Directives of Creation in recognition and realization of Universal Love.

3. INSIGHT: When you want to teach someone truth and knowledge you have to know first what kind of person he or she is. Neutral observing of the person / subject is the logical thing to do, the subjects behavior can give you much knowledge how he/she is when it comes to thinking, knowledge, insight, adherence to the Truth, etc. You will be able to see if you are dealing with a very material and/or cult-religious bound person, or a seeking person, or a person who has found some basics of the Truth already, in reality, there are just as many different personalities as there are people, so don't generalize by gender, age, background or any other common denominator, like skin color or social status, but analyze every person as he or she IS. In this case you will know exactly if the seeds of your knowledge will fall on fertile or on barren ground.

4. KNOWLEDGE: It's very important that you always keep in mind that even when you take the role of teacher / advisor, etc that you will always be a student first and a teacher second, and that you always need to learn and to enhance your knowledge and wisdom, learn from people who are wiser then you, because they have knowledge you don't have, and learn from your students, so you always be aware not to fall back into the same mistakes they are making.
A guideline from Omefalon Murrado - OM: "Know everything you say, but don't tell everything you know."
This means that everything that you teach someone, you should know what you are teaching inside and out, if you don't, you will risk attempting to answer questions you don't know the answer to. Also you can't tell everything you know since you would overload and overburden your students with too much information to process at a given time.

5. TRUTHFINDING: Although as a teacher, you will be giving knowledge to your student, but be aware that you can't explain everything in detail for the reason that knowledge is only gained by recognition of the truth by means of logical thinking.
This means that a student needs to think on his/her own about the information that you have given and that you give small portions of information so the student can think about it without being overburdened.
Secondly, if you would explain everything in detail, you will create a dependency from the student towards you because he/she doesn't feel compelled to think on his/her own about the subject matter.

6. PATIENCE: It's essential that a teacher has the patience and understanding about the need of a student to take the time and space to think about the subject-matter and to find the logic on his/her own without being forced in a illogical way.
Always keep in mind that the student represents 'you' in a former stage of knowledge and understanding and that it's often very hard for a student to grasp certain topics which are lightly understood by yourself, again, close observance of the student will reveal the level of understanding of the student and many things more like willingness, eagerness, logical thinking, etc.

7. LOGIC: Teaching is done in a logical manner which means that it's done without any illogical force, it's next to impossible to teach an unwilling person Truth and knowledge when he/she is resistant to it and responds aggressively.
If you would try to convince people of the Truth in a forceful way and you would 'succeed' then in fact you will have forced your opinion / information on to the other person, but the other person did not learn from it, because your information is forced and the other person will accept this information without thinking about it, and in fact that other person will BELIEVE your information and NOT KNOW IT.
Convincing people can be very dangerous too, because some people are so fanatical in their believes and ways of thinking and living that they would see your attempts as a threat against their way of life or even their own lives and will act accordingly with violence and even lethal violence. The saying goes: "Don't throw pearls in front of the pigs, they will rip you apart."

With this you see that becoming a teacher in true spiritual matters is very hard and requires a lot from the prospective teacher, it requires a never-ending effort to keep on learning, growing and to be an example for your fellow-men/women, also you know now why people should only be advised in a logical manner and not forcefully convinced of the truth.
People can only be convinced of the Truth by means of their OWN logical thinking and truth finding, nothing else.
However, this does not mean you should not tell the truth, in contrary, your words should always be truthful and direct to the point, don’t use difficult words when simpler words are adequate for explaining things, use difficult words only when they would avoid long and confusing speeches on your side. It's wise to be short and to the point when you can, and to be detailed when you must.
Jakobjn

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page