Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 22, 2004

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Spiritual Life In Everyday Life » Archive through June 22, 2004 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Jay

Post Number: 295
Posted on Sunday, May 02, 2004 - 08:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To all,

In a nutshell in my understanding of the maturity levels of spirit-forms would be that the levels are different for the different Spirit-forms who have come to earth and those who are somewhat new in millions of generations. We have the highly evolved spirit-forms such as Billy & the Petale/Arahat Athersata, we also have the different ones which comprise of the millions here on earth who are for the most part of new creation on this earth & also to add to this genre of spirit-forms the ones from the Lyra constellation and many others who agreed on the path here on earth. Can we all tell if we are ones of more advancement than others??.. that would be hard for us to tell at this time. Maybe certain things in the nature of ones actions can tell who is more highly evolved than others.

The Lyra spirit-forms who decided to stay here as part of this codex are probably many who we have seen in many of our ages perhaps. These spirit-forms could be many of our past and may have filled positions of guidance here on earth for many millenia now without them knowing there own codex here on earth.

Scientist of past times or even people who have made the world more enlightened, teachers and spiritual guides who have come and gone, these are the many things which help my spirit evolve further and as a sign to us that the spirit does reincarnate further into lifetimes of wonder and evolvement. As you can see by the example which the Plejarens have given us for referencing older advance spirits (Lyran, Vegan, etc), these are signs for us to see the mixture we have here and is all for the purpose of establishing and evollution for us to grow out of the killing and war like tendencies of our refugee material world we inhabit. The DNA which is still in the need of alteration must also parallel the proper balance for our own evollutionary level for our spirit-forms.

I think it will be easier as times allows to know how to get aquainted with our past lives, this will of course depend on how we advance in the level of meditations and technique for tapping in the Akashic for the proper answers.
Saalome and BE WELL to ALL :-)

Jay

Post Number: 296
Posted on Sunday, May 02, 2004 - 08:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob and all,

Jacob makes a verygood point in which most people overlook and that is people in general nowadays or in many generations feel that we know all there is to know without the sense of logic or common sense, this is something in which I struggle on an everyday accurence and it does not phase me one bit. So much dumbing down is the case in our world that a few in our planet earth make an effort to advance spiritually and become more and more enlightened within us. Those who think they know all things are to involved with the dellusion that now laziness in the brain quotents has become a reality for the majority. Give humans easy to do things and they loose there way for development.

Memo00

Post Number: 17
Posted on Monday, May 03, 2004 - 04:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi again jakobjn

1- i think that spiritual knowledge

is TRUE "understanding" of the laws of nature (creation) (not only intellectual, but realization by personal "experience")

2- i do not think it can be a "posesion" it is yourself, and it is everything else

(it changes you forever, you can never be the same (so everything else "changes" too)

, reading this or reading that, no matter if Billy wrote it, doesn´t make you "better", but UNDERSTANDING what is behind the words, and between the lines, and that ultimately is everywhere in everything, that is true knowledge)

3- it gives you power, the power to change things

the power of TRUE ALCHEMY
to transform lead into gold
to change all that stinks in your life
into everything that is valuable

happiness, joy, equilibrium, harmony, peace,
wisdom, etc

4- to use spiritual knowledge is not an "obligation"
if somebody does not act wisely, is because he/she is not wise
if he/she is not wise is beacuse he/she has no spiritual knowledge (understanding of the laws of nature)

well, thats what i think

. . .

take care

Nils

Post Number: 5
Posted on Monday, May 03, 2004 - 06:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Peter:

> Posted on Sunday, May 02, 2004 - 09:18 am:   

> Channeling?
> are you asking me to pull your card, nils?

No, I dont'. Neither do I draw any cards. You can only rely on your own innermost feelings.

> I think it's safe to say that the people of figu dont consider
> "channeling" as a valid source of anything except delusion.

What you get through channeling depends on your own self critizism. Channeling is a minor not to say tiny part of my range of methods.

> I also remember
> that the only contact the plejarans have is with a person from switzerland.
> correct me if i'm wrong.

It's up to you, but I don't think you can monopolize contacts or the truth for that matter. I don't recognize any patents and who does really?

> and how about giving us the name of these well known plejaran women (and
> the phone numbers,haha).

As to your talk about phone numbers, I'll rather not make any comments, as this speaks for itself.
I have already explained how I process such information. Read that.
>
> but seriously nils, figu dont advocate false truths. Maybe somebody else
> could elaborate in a more questions/answer manner, incase you are possibly
> striving for the truth, which you must be considering your here at figu.
> whatever and happy hunting.

I'm not a hunter and I don't plan to. I could shut up about something that has happened for me and which I have strived for during 11 years very intensively. Yes, I'm searching. I'm neither perfect. What I like about this list is the inspiration from other searching persons. However, I'm not participating to be ordered any belief or religion. As such Figu is no more or no less than any other forum. I don't accuse Figu of advocating false belief. Likewise, do I wish to express my deepest respect for Billy Meyer.
No matter what you say or do, Peter, each bird sings with his/her own voice. So, do you, so does Billy and so do I.

Regards, Niels

Kaare

Post Number: 12
Posted on Monday, May 03, 2004 - 08:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jakobjn

Ref: What is the purpose of the human and his Spirit form in Creation ? Why does the human as such exist?
----

I think the main purpose for the human and his spirit form is to evolve to perfection through learning and experience over numerous incarnations.
The human is meant to fulfill this evolution in unity with all life - in nature as well as with other humans in society. Living with one another and for one another. Like in a small country village where the activity and work of each human being, is adding up the total life in the village, that is there for the inhabitants to enjoy. It would take only one person, say the baker, to disappear and it would be felt by all the other inhabitants.
Diversity is a factor. Looking at nature, and taking birds as an example, there are thousands of them. Not only does form and color make them apart, but also what they eat. So the sum of all birds become richer and more functional because of the diversity.
Also the human races are diverse with 40 353 607 different races in the whole of the universe.
And each race contains a numerous number of humans, where each human is different and such forming part of the diversification
And each human will go its own path forward, gaining its own experience.
I think the human and its spirit form were created so to fulfill an evolution both in spiritual and the material and strive to reach perfection, for then to merge as an own unity within the unity of Creation . So by this the Creation itself will then further be perfected.

Regards
Kaare

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 33
Posted on Monday, May 03, 2004 - 10:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ha hahahah ahaha....

yeah, what you do with your life is your thing, but i feel the need time to time to lay down the spice in peoples eyes. people who advocate "channeling" and other pseudo b.s.
such posts could cause confusion.
lets say you post your mesages about channeling and who you channeled etc, then a person who has never visited this site comes and reads the figu "in a nutshell" part of the site,
and then witnesses you talkin about how you channeled this and that.
Oh yeah, nice way to avoid my question that i knew you would avoid...
if you got nothing to hide, would'nt it be HELPFUll to other people if you were to tell us her (their) names. you know, see if any of billy's friends know 'em.
i dont see any reason for you not to share their names,
then again.
what's with your last paragraph? who's telling you your trying to advocate religeon?
putting words in other birds mouths prevents them from singing with his/her own voice.
practice what you preach and dont try to hold what you cant reach.
regards, peter

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 204
Posted on Monday, May 03, 2004 - 11:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Peter and Nils, please keep the conversation on topic here.
Jakobjn

Saalome gam naan ben uurda gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Nils

Post Number: 7
Posted on Monday, May 03, 2004 - 11:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Jacobin:

You wrote

> Peter and Nils, please keep the conversation > on topic here.

I promise.

Cheers, Niels

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 35
Posted on Monday, May 03, 2004 - 05:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Phaethonsfire,
i dont mean to stray too off topic, but this is misc. section if i am not mistaken, and therefore i posted a misclaneous post.
what i'm trying to get answered, is if there is another fraud or liar claiming contacts (in whatever form) with the plejarans.
exposing lies is a positive thing, is it not?

Hello Peter,

This is not the Misc. section-Please check the topic area in which you posted-Thanks Moderator

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 37
Posted on Tuesday, May 04, 2004 - 10:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

oops
my mistake, another lesson learned.

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 205
Posted on Tuesday, May 11, 2004 - 03:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Quo vadis humanitas - Humanity, where are you going ?

At this day and age, life and living seems more and more confusing and hard for people who see the signs of the times, natural disasters, wars, starvation, ignorance, suppression of women and children, cult-religion, materialism, murder because of profit and greed, environmental pollution, racial discrimination, hatred, abuse, egoism, it can be very overwhelming for people with their eyes and ears opened to their surroundings, their fellow man and the coming future.
Many people who are aware of all of this are scared, confused or turn their heads away in the hope it all will blow over.
This causes all a great deal of fear and despair in people and confusion of what to do and how to do it.
Fear can be a paralysing force, disabling man and woman to deal with the situation at hand, when fear gets a grip of people this way, the more people become helpless.

Fear is like the snake threatning to kill the mouse, although the mouse can run, his fear paralyses him, and surrenders him to a almost certain death.
A similar situation is happening to the current people of Earth, their own wrong doings have pushed them to the edge of the cliff and now the fear of falling is becoming so great that it starts to paralyse him...if he just realized how to use his legs (=his logic and natural common sense) again and walk the other way, away from the cliff...in to safety.

This is all not needed, the current situation in the world is grim and dark, but it can absolutely be changed for the better as long people start to realize that the root of all change for the better is in themselves, and not anywhere out there.

Don’t wait for other people or non-existent miracles to rescue you, that is not going to happen, the laws of cause and effect are in motion and can only be altered by the proper countermeasures.

The saying is well known to many people that people are their own judge, jury and jailor, but its should also be said that your thoughts, feelings and actions also affect your fellow man and woman.
We are all connected in the whole of Creation, so that everything that you do, think or feel WILL have its effect on the rest, in negative and in positive ways.

Now we have figured out that we are not only responsible for our own thoughts, feelings and actions, but also for effects it has on others, since we are all a part of each other.
So what can be done?

In the whole of Creation, society, human life, from the smallest of the smallest, to the biggest of all things, the Laws and Commandments of Creation are the alpha and omega of all things.
Everything that exists, everything that works, everything and everyone is because of the Laws and Commandments of Creation.

In the same Natural Creative Laws and Commandments of Creation is the answer to all of the problems humanity has today, there is no problem, no mistake or fault that can’t be resolved by following and implementing the Natural Creative Laws and Commandments.

Jmmanuel said it more then 2000 years ago:

A part from The Talmud of Jmmanuel:

23-170: Das Grösste Gebot:

35. Jmmanuel aber sprach: “Das Höchste gebot im gesetz der Schöpfung ist das: Erringe die Weisheit des Wissens, so du weise die Gesetze der Schöpfung befolgen mögest.”

23-171: The Greatest Commandment:

35. Jmmanuel said, “The highest commandment in the law of Creation is: Achieve the wisdom of knowledge, so that you may wisely follow the laws of Creation.

My explanations continued:
The highest wisdom and strength any person can have is the knowledge and wisdom of the Natural Laws and Commandments of Creation, it is that knowledge and wisdom that will enable the Earth human to deal and correct any given problem, no matter how big, dangerous, overwhelming or strong it seems to be.
The Laws and Commandments of Creation are the Will of Creation itself and therefore omnipotent, everything illogical and evil will perish when confronted with the Laws and Commandments of Creation.
So, it is very urgent that people learn and implement the Laws and Commandments of Creation in a logical and strict fashion, and then they will see that dark and painful prophecies will remain just that.

Salome,
Jakobjn

Saalome gam naan ben uurda gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Scott

Post Number: 524
Posted on Sunday, June 06, 2004 - 06:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jacob,

As you have stated before the subconscious and the psyche have the job of safeguarding the body against harm.

In today’s world it seems that fear is playing a role in people lives in ways we haven’t seen since the beginning of the 20th century.

Many people are traumatized by many of the events that have transpired throughout the world. This repeated trauma has led many to be fearful of things which in times past didn’t bother them. Granted these fears may be imagined or perpetuated by illogical thinking, but how does one actually go about releasing or overcoming these fears whether real or not? Can the Psyche and the Subconscious be influenced in ways which allow it to not react inappropriately to a given situation which doesn’t require a fear response?

Thanks for any insights you can provide.

Salome
Scott

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 238
Posted on Monday, June 07, 2004 - 03:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The only possible way to strengthen the Psyche and the Material Consciousness forms is to think Neutral-Positive, that is the only logical way.
When you think logically, the subconsciousness and the Psyche will respond in a similar way.
Illogical thought create illogical / unbalanced feelings, the Psyche is a logical structure, or else it could not function, if you 'feed' it with illogical thoughts, its response will be with illogical and unbalanced feelings.
When you 'feed' it with logical thoughts, the Psyche will be balanced and in harmony.
If you think with fear about the future, the logical response of the Psyche can only be fear, its like pouring gasoline on a fire.
So, its important to counteract a negative with a positive action so balance is created.
World War 3 is of course a negative (illogical) event, World Peace is of course a positive (logical) state of existence.
If worldpeace is the goal then it should be thought of in a logical way and that is to counteract the effects that CAN result in WW3.
Only logical thinking is the key for a balanced Psyche.
Jakobjn

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 240
Posted on Monday, June 14, 2004 - 08:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Human development

The human, as carrier of a spiritform, part of Creation itself is included in a cycle of life and death, of living in the material and in the spiritual realm.
Let us take a look at the material life, what happens and at what stages, and we will see and recognize that there are 7 main periods in a human life.

1. Birth
2. Childhood
3. Youth
4. Age of Education
5. Age of Experience and Evaluation
6. Age of Reflection and Council
7. Death

Every one of these 7 periods in a human life has it's characteristics which are the effects of specific Natural Creative Laws.

The next post will be about the first main period in material human life: Birth
Jakobjn

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 241
Posted on Tuesday, June 15, 2004 - 01:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

1.First main period: Birth - Incarnation determination

Every human decides in this life, mostly unconsciously, what his or hers next gender will be, it is done by his own willpower and selfdetermination.
His own thinking and acting will determine the gender for the next life, if a persons thinking and acting is more female then male the next life will be lived as a female.
The stronger the will, thinking and acting in a specfic way, the stronger and more prone the gender for the next life will be.
If a person thinks very strongly in male patterns all his or her life, then the next live will be that of a strong and very masculine strictly heterosexual male.
However is the selfdetermination and willpower not so strong then in the next life, the male proporties won't be as strong and even a latent male-bisexuality can exist in such a case.
This selfdetermination begins in the material consciousness and works over the Psyche, through the Material Subconsciousness into the Spirit-mind (Gemüt), its the Spirit-mind (Gemüt) who is the factor who determines the gender in the next life.
So if a person thinks mostly in a masculine way, then these impulses will store in the Spirit-mind (Gemüt) as a selfdetermination-factor and will determine the gender for the next life.

The Spiritform seeks out a new body in a unconscious way which has the most compatible impulse-vibrations, which means that new body and new surroundings have the most potential and pose the best surroundings for evolution, however this is fully in a unconscious way since the human spiritform does not have a conscious spiritconsciousness.

More in the next post
Jakobjn

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 242
Posted on Tuesday, June 15, 2004 - 02:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

First main period: Birth - Self-determination

The word re-incarnation is a little confusing, since no human re-incarnates, only the spiritform does that, the comprehensive-consciousness-block (CCB) is new each time.
When a spiritform remains in the spiritual realm, it processes the information stored in the CCB and when that process is finished, the spiritual energy of the CCB is completely neutralized and the old personality is no longer.
To be exact, the Spiritform reincarnates, the CCB is each and every time new, and has nothing in common with the old personality/CCB.
In the whole of existence, only one thing is absolutely predestined, that is the goal of reaching perfection and unification with Creation itself by means of Spiritual evolution.
The path of spiritual evolution itself is fulfilled by absolute self-determination, this means that every human in the whole of Creation has total self-determination how he/she wants to fulfill the laws of Spiritual Evolution, this allows for absolute limitless and endless ways of fulfilling spiritual evolution.
There is absolutely no human in the whole of Creation that would have an absolute identical evolutionary path as another, that is absolute impossible.

Incarnation process

When a woman becomes pregnant, she will first carry plant-like life in her for the first 21 days after conception, no spiritform lives in the embryo as of yet.
During this time frame, from day 1 to day 21 of the pregnancy, an Abortion (Abortus Provocatus) can be done without destroying human life, its only plant-like life.
After the 21st day, the spiritform will incarnate into the embryo and start to take over the development of the embryo, however, the material consciousness, the Personality is still totally void of any conscious activity and initiatives, there is no consciousness or conscious activity of any kind, this happens three months after conception when pain-awareness starts to function, from this point on, the fetus will have a unconscious material consciousness, which predetermining its life in a unconscious way.
During pregnancy the embryo, fetus and at the end baby has an unconscious consciousness, which is extremely important for several things.
If a child would be aware / conscious of its development in the womb it would go absolutely crazy since it would realize that it would be locked in and would have no control over its breathing.
The basic personality is formed during pregnancy and 7 main factors are determined:

1. Lifespan
2. Cause of Death
3. Knowledge
4. Employment
5. Personality
6. Intelligence
7. Lifestyle

These 7 factors are set in the material sub consciousness and they will form the foundation for the new Personality.
This means in no way that a person would be bound to these 7 factors, self-determination and outside influences in positive and negative ways are fully capable of influencing these 7 factors.

Birth

When a child is born, the moment the baby's head comes out, the time should be determined to find out the Childs astrological rising sign which will determine the Childs horoscope.
The birth horoscope should be part in kabalistic calculation to determine the name of the child; the name of a child should not be copied from the father, mother or anyone else, but should be in harmony with the child itself, with its birthdates, etc.
It’s important that childbirth should happen naturally (when no urgent medical reasons determine otherwise), without painkillers or drugs of any kind on the side of the mother, although childbirth itself is very painful, it’s of huge importance for the psyche of the mother and of the child.

After childbirth the material consciousness will be come very rapidly aware of its surroundings and its actual development will begin.

More in the next post
Jakobjn

Jay

Post Number: 323
Posted on Tuesday, June 15, 2004 - 06:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob,

This is good work you are doing for us here in diseminating most of the spiritual teachings. Thank you so much for your great insight into this, I will eventually come up with many questions pertaining to these lessons you are describing for us. BE WELL.

Chiuwang

Post Number: 169
Posted on Sunday, June 20, 2004 - 05:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jabobjn:

Like Jay, I also wish to express my gratitute for your effort in explaining spiritual teachings here on the forum.

My question is:

I understand that reincarnation only involves the spirit form, and CCB is new each time. But is it our goal to evolve toward higher spiritual level so that we can access Akashic Records easily, so that we can learn the experience for prior incarnation and from other people's experience?

Thus time would not be a restriction in our spiritual learning, it sure will take ten of thousands of reincarnation process, but this is the goal, right?
Hampton Chiu

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 250
Posted on Tuesday, June 22, 2004 - 01:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jay, thank you it's my pleasure.
Jakobjn

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 252
Posted on Tuesday, June 22, 2004 - 02:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mental and Manual Labor

One of the grave misconceptions about spiritual development and about spirituality is that only mental labor / work would be good enough or the only correct type of work to-do. Although a mind is a terrible thing to waste, it's absolutely wrong to think that only working with the mind would be the best form of labor.
As long as a human is bound to the material world and to his material body then material, physical labor is just as important as mental, metaphysical labor.
There is no difference in importance between the two forms of labor.
Creation forms a great example to clarify this. Creation has a spiritual realm, and the material realm, which is the material Universe.
See around in the Universe, by means of a telescope for us Earthlings, how gracious and exact Creation works in the material realm, the creation of Galaxies, Sun and Planet systems, material Life, Oceans, you name it, it's there.
In this Creation, the Material realm is as important as the Spiritual realm, Creation needs it for its evolution to the next level of BEING.
These Natural Creative Laws of the Macrocosmos apply to the Microcosmos, to the Human, OMEDAM.
The Human, OMEDAM (OM=Law E=and DAM=Fulfillment) is in the material realm a Spiritform driven, Material lifeform with the most advanced Psyche.
Therefore, as long the Spiritform is still bound to its material body and is part of the incarnation-cycle, it is essential that the human fulfills all his duties and responsibilities to evolve, maintain and be a creative force in the Material realm, in his World.
Creation works in the material AND Spiritual, so must the human for the time he is bound to the material realm.

Physical work/labor is good for the body and Psyche, it balances the Psyche and the body and makes sure that the body is exercised and utilitized properly.
With moderate to heavy physical labor, the body produces a lot of endorphins, which induce a feeling of joy and a feeling of general wellbeing, which has a very good and balancing effect on the Psyche.
This effect on the Psyche will also influence the state of mind and stimulate thought processes.
It's absolutely correct what Eric_drouin said about manual/physical labor that it does give people a stronger common sense, although the balance must be maintained between mental and manual labor, because when people just focus on physical / manual labor, thinking can become too material and mental labor is neglected, which is equally wrong.

In general, there is no difference between men and women when it comes to manual and mental labor, except that for some tasks men or women are more capable, both genders are equipped with a fully functional mind and intelligence with gender based differences, which compliment each other, NOT exclude each other.
Manual labor should be equal for both males and females in hindsight that males are 30-40% physically stronger then females, these are just physical differences.
Other exceptions are when a female is pregnant or fulfills the role of motherhood, which is a main task for women.
For the rest there is no difference between both genders when it comes to work, rights and duties in the material realm.

The benefits of mental labor, continued learning even up to high age is that the brain keeps active and that the neural pathways between the neurons are strengthened, which reduces the risk of dementia and Alzheimer.
A good balance between body and mind, between manual and mental labor makes for a truly happy and balanced person overall.
Jakobjn

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 253
Posted on Tuesday, June 22, 2004 - 02:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hampton Chiu,

People use the akasha-banks already in a unconscious way, so there is no need for thousands of incarnations to use the Akasha banks, although its very well possible to access the banks consciously, but that is also limited, so not all knowledge can be gained from those banks.
Jakobjn

Scott

Post Number: 526
Posted on Tuesday, June 22, 2004 - 04:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jacob,

Yes, I agree with you in the most ideal situation a balance of physical and mental labor is important for all material lifeforms.

Today in this "modern" age, much of the physical labor required for physical existence has been lessened by modern conveniences. For instance elevators instead of stairs, stores instead of growing your own food etc.

Since this is the case for those living in more urban environments (including myself) would certain forms of exercise help offset this imbalance?

I know for myself I usually hike/walk as often as I can, but I'm wondering if anything else might be recommended?

Thanks for your excellent information

Salome
Scott

Brenda_winkler

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, June 22, 2004 - 11:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, Scott,

I have a suggestion that some people might not think of applying to this logic. Simple but needed housework like vacuuming, cleaning, changing bed sheets, etc. and of course, the old stand by in summer, yard work. All of this would help to balance the physical with the mental. And you get exercise too and maybe will make someone happy besides yourself in the process.
Salome,
Bren

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page