Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 04, 2004

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Thinking And Thoughts » Archive through August 04, 2004 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 133
Posted on Thursday, April 01, 2004 - 05:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Neutral-positive thinking

Neutral-positive thinking is acting and reacting to things, events and phenomena which occur inside yourself and outside yourself in a logical, objective and unbiased way. It's seeing the things as they are, without any subjective coloring in positive or negative ways.
This means that you must see an object or a subject (person) as it is, without tagging it with positive or negative value judgments, the moment when you do that, you lose objectivity and you won't be able to analyze that object or subject in a logical way.

People can think either illogical (negative or positive) or logical (neutral-positive)

Illogical positive thought:
People have the tendency to think of people, things and circumstances they like (positive value judgment) as part of their ego, part of their possession or part of their reality. When they do that, it is very hard to analyze an object or subject in an honest and logical manner, this because the object or subject has become part of your ego, and by far most people won't act against their ego, but will defend it with any given means.
An example commonly seen is that parents are mostly positively biased towards their kids, and even when those kids commit criminal acts, they are ignoring it, or trying to cover it up.

Illogical negative thought:
People have the tendency to think of people, things and circumstances they dislike (negative value judgment) to repel those people from their reality/world/surroundings, and anything those hated people do, even when it would be very logical and in accordance of the Natural Creative laws, it's condemned, ignored and demeaned.
This fact is reflected in the saying that people tend to forget 10 good things about a person when he or she commits one bad (illogical) thing.
From this thinking the behavior comes that people will remind other people they hate or dislike constantly about their past wrong-doings, failures and mistakes, even when those wrong-doings, failures and mistakes are neutralized long ago, causing those people do be forced in the past and being unable to move on and evolve.

We have now identified both positive and negative thinking and their intrinsic illogical nature, neither way of thinking will lead to the logical truth, and both ways of thinking will cause more illogical effects and results.

NEUTRAL-POSTIVE THINKING:

Neutral-positive thinking is more then just a logical thought action. It’s in fact a unity of two elements.

In order to learn how to think neutral-positive, you must neutralize the constant occurring thoughts of your material-consciousness, day in and day out the mind is filled with random-thought, mostly about nothing, this is because the material-consciousness is not trained to think in a controlled fashion, remember that material conscious thoughts create emotions in the psyche, so your emotional world is constantly colored by countless feelings, of which many you don't notice or just barely.
In your consciousness there is a point of awareness / attention, its the 'spot' where information of your material senses (vision, hearing, smell, taste, physical feeling) come together and are registered.
This a crucial factor in the whole thought-process, many thoughts are based as an reaction to external things, happenings and events, and here at this point where a fatal mistake is made by the material consciousness.
The Material-consciousness, the Personality, the Ego is very judgmental and therefore thinks that only a few seconds or even parts of that is enough to have and complete and detailed overview of a object or subject.
Compare it to looking at a red car for 1 second and to the same red car for a whole minute that is in fact a 1996 red Ferrari F50 Bolide.
You see that time is crucial in the whole thinking process:

1. Take the time when possible to observe a object or subject, so you will be able to realize the details in that object or subject which would have slipped by if you would only observe it for a fraction of a second.
Details are often essential in a logical thinking process; excluding or including details can lead to totally different conclusions.

2. Silence those random thoughts in your material consciousness by means of concentration practice. This can be done by either true meditation and by concentration-practice:

Sit comfortably next to a table and put in a distance of 3 feet or 1 meter, a burning candle.
Observe the lower edge of the candle flame and think constantly and only of the word "Sun", nothing else.
This exercise should take the very first day _not_ more then 5 minutes, and each following day you can add 1 minute until you have reached 12 minutes. It's strongly suggested to follow these instructions to the letter.
The next 6 days, during the 12 minute exercise of each following day, you have to terminate all thought in your consciousness, if you notice a random thought occurring, don't force it out or pay attention, since this would cause a cascade of more thoughts, just concentrate on your exercise and ignore the random thought, it will go way when you don’t give it attention.
After these 6 days you can change time from 12 to 15 minutes, and while you look at the lower edge of the flame you think of a red or golden rose, which you create in your fantasy.
This 15-minute / day exercise should be done for 6 days. After these 6 days, you should have a wish-dream / fantasy dream during those 15-minutes.
I must state that such a fantasy-dream / wish-dream is preferably about things you can realize in your life, but have nothing to do with your current situation in either a positive or negative way, this is not mandatory however.

This exercise will enable your concentration and make you much more aware of things around you and in yourself, precise and objective observing of any given object and subject is half of the work.
So, take your time to observe with a quiet mind and don't attach any value to any observed object or subject, see it as it is, in an IT-IS-SO manner.
Taking your time observing an object or subject will reveal important details, which would be overlooked if you just observe for a short time.
The sum of an object is composed out of its details; if you don’t know all the details you can't be objective and logical in your thoughts about it.
That unknown amount of unseen excluded details will form uncertainty factors in your thought process; they will be a source of illogic. What you don't know, you can't analyze.
It must be said that its totally impossible for any material human to be aware of all the details all the time in any given object or subject, the material consciousness is just too limited, so you WILL make mistakes because of this reason, but its one of the few ways to really evolve.
Do NOT tag anything with positive or Negative value judgments, like that's an UGLY car, or that is an NICE car, think: "It's a car." nothing more, nothing less.
See things and people as they are not as they should be in your mind of by popular opinion.

The thought-process

When you have acquired information about that object or subject in a logical, unbiased and detailed manner, as described above, and then you have the raw material, the premises, and the foundation of your thought process.
This means that you have to 'weigh' the information gathered by means of your knowledge of the Natural Creative Laws and Directives; there are ONLY two results:

The information is either conform the Natural Creative Laws and Directive or it is against the Natural Creative Laws and directives, so it's either logical or illogical, there is no third state, although reality is composed out of so many factors which are conform or against the Natural Creative Laws and Directives, that it SEEMS that there is a third state, which is absolutely impossible. Creation doesn't know compromise: It’s logical or it’s illogical (period)

So the Natural Creative Laws and Directives can analyze anything and everything and all phenomena and the result is always either one: Logical or illogical.
Think of the gold digger again, if all the material in his filter is composed out of gold (logic) and dirt (illogic) then the filter process (application of the Natural Creative Laws and Directives) will separate the gold (logic) from the dirt (illogic)

True Neutral-positive thought is all about balance and neutrality, which means that you have to react logically.
This means that every positive and negative outside influence, thought, phenomena needs to be neutralized in a logical way, which means this:

If you make a mistake (negative thought/feeling/action) then by means of learning from your mistake and never doing it again you commit an positive thought/feeling/action), both the negative and positive factors neutralize each other provided that the amount of negative is equal to the amount of positive.

This is different when logical action or thoughts are encountered, then you have to recognize the logic and make it by means of proving the logical information so it becomes Truth in yourself.
When truth in you is created, the confidence in its logic will create knowledge.

This however touches another part of the Spiritual teachings, so-called CREATIVITY (KREATIVSEIN), and is beyond the scope of this post.

I hope this helps.
Jakobjn

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Torrent

Post Number: 6
Posted on Sunday, April 04, 2004 - 07:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I appreciate everybody for sharing their knowledge about neutral-positive thinking with me.

Scott : There was a difference I couldn’t understand perfectly between what subconscious cannot interpret this as statement of fact and what it can as a form of ‘as it is’. Comparing two examples in your writing, they are pretty much the same in the fact that they are not ‘real’ and ‘yet to be realized”. Our subconscious is aware , in your two examples, that ‘I am not feeling good everyday’ and ‘I am not successful now’.
Can you describe more about the fundamental differences and how we should control our subconscious?
(Many new-age books suggest we should say in present and positive forms to get best results in our reality. Ex) not ‘I will be successful’ but ‘I am successful, already’ and not ‘I can’t fail again’ but ‘I succeed’. Then does Physique mention about the sentence forms we should adopt or avoid?)

Jacob: I thoroughly read your writing and I found out that it explains mostly about how to analyze and react to things which occur inside and outside us in a logical, objective and unbiased way. But I am still, in fact, more interested in how we poise ourselves for uncertain matters (and expectation and hope we constantly place for them) in the future. (neutral-positive thinking in your writing is mostly directed for the things which already happened or exist now, but those uncertain matters lie in the future).
I partly agree with what Pureharmony mentioned (too much expectation brings about enormous disappointment and frustration) but there still remains a question how much expectation is ideal, which I guess is such an important issue not just because it is a matter we face everyday and it decides the pattern of emotional results (whether happy or unhappy) after those uncertain matters turn into existence, but also because I believe, without those huge expectations which entails a high probability of causing a tremendous pain and discouragement, we couldn’t have achieved any major advances in human history.
Those pioneers, adventurers, inventors believed in their dreams and ambitions ( otherwise, they wouldn’t have even started what others believed were impossible, useless, or even stupid) and moved on until they achieved their goals despite numerous failures. If they have tried not to have too much expectation fearing the frustration after it, we wouldn’t have been who we are now.

How can we tell dreams from expectation and belief (if there is any need for it), and how can neutral-positive thinking be applied to how much hope we should have for things in our future?

This is a very specific example… I hope many other people will post their opinion about how they will personally cope with this situation and why. You have a new interview coming up and that is the job you’ve already dreamt of. But you have failed many times in the similar interviews before because it requires lots of gruesome tests. You used to be very positive and optimistic,but consequently you had to face the extreme frustration as big as your positive attitude after failures. Now you have two choices. Be positive again and expose yourself to bigger frustration (but it is also more likely that you will succeed because confidence in yourself prepares you better for the interview and tests) or lower your expectation, go to interview and just do your best ( but you will be less confident in yourself and might produce mediocre results) with no sure hopes in succeeding it. What would you choose?
How can neutral-positive thinking help us make a logical choice?

Thomas

Post Number: 30
Posted on Monday, April 05, 2004 - 03:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Excellent question Torrent! I also have wondered about the points you have brought up...

Thomas

Zoo_tycoo

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, April 05, 2004 - 09:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Torrent,

You might find some ideas about mind set on figu.org site under the Spiritual Teachings icon -- hitting the "Thoughts" link there.

Billy writes, "We must continually conquer and assimilate fears, apprehensions, grief, worry, pain, doubt, and so forth to gain their benefit and the best they offer us. We must not gather and amass yesterday's, today's and tomorrow's burdens into one package nor should we wallow in them, for this can produce our collapse."

To me, this means that if you are focusing on the negative, you will achieve a mistake without success.

Going into a job interview is all about preparation and confidence. Just like in your school days when you made time to study the material, you were prepared for the quizes and exams.

The way I would cope with this competitive job interview would be to reflect (meditate on) past experiences, trying to notice my mistakes or overlooked advantages. I would do as much research on the company as possible to understand their mission, product or service. Internet search, article/page reading of info, contemplation of ideas, for example. Look for (observe) opportunities to benefit the company from your experiences that may be overlooked by current employees or applicants. To win, you need an edge; and often that edge is information->knowledge->wisdom->attitude->innovation... Try to think about what others might do, and counter it with fresh ideas that benefit the team. In the view, just smile and be yourself -- prepared and alert that is.

The last thing you want to do is program yourself for failure; or do nothing productive and positve-nuetral. Everybody fails, like it or not; and you must learn to cope with this. But the trick is to never give up; cause eventually, if you apply yourself, you will succeed.

Good luck with your new Job!

Best regards,
Anthony

Torrent

Post Number: 7
Posted on Tuesday, April 06, 2004 - 12:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would like to mention a few things before others misunderstand about me and my posted message.

First I wrote the message up above with a full understanding of all the materials available in English and my own thorough reasoning, which all came down to the question I couldn’t answer myself.
Though others may presume that I just started learning the truth and recently registered as a passive member according to my membership information, I have quite long been a learner even before FIGU site opened and it just lost my membership information last year so I had to re-register as a new member.

Second is, if you pay more attention to my reading, you can easily see that this is neither about a general attitude toward future matters nor my personal interview thing :-)
As Anthony said, ‘Thoughts’ well explains about how to cope with our thoughts and emotions related with the future, which is absolutely my favorite writing.
But it doesn’t say much about how neutral-positive thinking can lead to how much expectations we should place for the matters in our future. I would like to know more about the relations between neutral-positive thinking and our specific attitude toward future matters.
And the interview situation is merely an example to help you imagine one of the typical occasions in our daily life and figure out how we can apply neutral-positive thinking to making an inevitably ironic choice. (please read again why it is ironic… which is not logical after all)
In another words, this is not an issue about interview attitude, but the logic behind it.
(But thank you anyway, Anthony, for caring much about my job and success)

Thomas

Post Number: 32
Posted on Tuesday, April 06, 2004 - 08:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I agree with Anthony in that you should prepare yourself for the interview, etc. which in turn automatically should generate the necessary confidence. However, I too wonder what the appropriate way to 'program' your subconsciousness to assist yourself toward success. This information would be helpful since the subconscious has access to more information than the consciousness and could subconsciously guide you in subtle ways when there isn't much obvious information to work with.

Thomas

Zoo_tycoo

Post Number: 2
Posted on Wednesday, April 07, 2004 - 07:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Trying to understand neutral-positive thinking (mind set)

For starters, what is positive? I mean, does positive always have to look good?

Take for instance the encroaching flow of lava on a rainforest environment. Here one can notice nature destroying itself, burning up age-old trees, bushes, grasses, flowers, animals, leaving a shiny black molten rock slick. One might conclude that the volcano must be a negative thing because it destroys things. Or does it?

Upon further investigation, one learns that the burning of the land, and subsequent larger surface earth creates a positive regeneration (change) for further growth. At first the fern seeds find fertile ground in the water drawn pockets of the cooled lava flow. With their growth and eventual compost – they make way for other plant forms, which eventually enable a rich growing forest area that further supports animal and human inhabitants. Ya know, the “circle of life” like in “Lion King” movie.

With this in mind, we might want to consider positive to mean something that flows along with Creation, complimenting growth after a period of decay – allowing for evolution. Unlike a volcano, an atomic bomb for example, creates destruction, but does not easily allow for relatively quick regeneration, and suitable life form habitat. So we might say an A bomb is definitely a negative thing. Or is something against the Creation.

So I would imagine neutral-positive thinking would mean a central viewpoint where the positive (Creation) is strived for, but at the same time being aware (or making observation) of the negative. In other words, to try to look at the whole picture, instead of just parts; or being confined to one end of the spectrum or another, swayed by emotion and a lack of thought.

So it would seem with regards to a central viewpoint, looking at the negative helps one to notice mistakes and shortcomings, while at the same time pointing yourself toward the positive (that which is Creative) would enable regeneration and growth, hence providing for one’s evolution. A process not much unlike what we witness in nature, and ultimately Creation.

Thomas

Post Number: 36
Posted on Wednesday, April 07, 2004 - 05:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone. Jakobjn, I have another question for you, if I may. In one of the FIGU bulletins, Billy answers a reader question about the androids the Plejarens have. He states that they have feelings and that they can experience fear, etc. since they have bioorganic brains as well as a bioorganic type of psyche. Billy goes on to say that, even though the androids have feelings, they do NOT have emotions. He states that emotions and feelings are in fact different things altogether.

Can you comment on anything you may have learned about the difference between feelings and emotions?

Much thanks,

Thomas

Savio

Post Number: 469
Posted on Wednesday, April 07, 2004 - 09:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Zoo and all

When we talk about "neutral positive", are we talking about polarity? Or about the attitude towards life?

Perhaps, positive is not about polarity but means "constructively". If this is the case, then our problems about positive/negative are solved.

I would think nothing can go against Creation. As it laid down the laws of nature and everything runs under the laws without exception, hence all events are desired by it.

Creation does not take sides, hence it is not positive nor negative but neutral. It is us, that have to go through the positives and negatives to gain knowledge and wisdom.

However, we are born to pursuit happiness, love and peace. How to achieve all this?

The wise man has an answer: Do not go to extremes, be neutral and positive (constructive).

Just some thoughts..

Saalome

Savio

Thomas

Post Number: 37
Posted on Thursday, April 08, 2004 - 07:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Savio, polarity when speaking about "neutral-positive thinking" merely refers to whether or not you are making objective observations and logical conclusions as opposed to tainting your observations with opinions, etc. Once again, an example might help:

If you see a woman that you do not know, an example of a neutral-positive thought would be "There is a woman" A negative thought would be "There is a snobby woman" A positive thought would be "There is an attractive woman"

You see the difference? The word "positive" in "neutral-positive thinking" refers to the fact that neutral thinking is better than positive or negative thinking.

Does that help at all?

Thomas

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 159
Posted on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 07:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Theoretical and Practical Spiritual Knowledge

Spiritual Knowledge can be roughly 'divided' in two main categories, namely Theoretical and Practical Spiritual Knowledge.
It's absolutely true that Spiritual Knowledge reaches up into infinity, into the BEING-Absolute Absolutum, but it needs to be explained that the knowledge about the Original-Creation (Ur-Schopfung) and even the BEING-Absolute Absolutum is absolutely theoretical.
In other words: You can't use this knowledge in your daily life where your spiritual evolution unfolds, at the most, you can use it only as background knowledge and treat it as such.
It should be understood that this knowledge is not 'forbidden' or 'taboo', but it does not have a direct impact on your direct evolution.

Theoretical Spiritual Knowledge:

Is all knowledge about the Absolute Absolutum, Original-Creation or even knowledge about higher spirit-levels like Arahat Athersata and Petale, compare this knowledge to school levels, knowledge from the 10th grade is useless for someone who is in the 2nd grade, because someone in the 2nd grade does not have the foundation to use this knowledge and turn it into Wisdom. Another common problem is that knowledge from the 10th grade could cause confusion because it can't be understood.
Spiritual knowledge can only turn into Spiritual Wisdom and therefore in Spiritual Power when it is used.
This means that usage of Spiritual Knowledge in every day life will turn into Spiritual Wisdom and Spiritual Power, which will enable you to learn more and grasp more, step by step.
This way you will go from the 2nd to the 3rd, gradually.
Spiritual knowledge about the Absolute Absolutum can't be used, therefore it stays what it is Spiritual theoretical knowledge.

Practical Spiritual Knowledge:

Is all the knowledge you can use in everyday life, like learning and following the Natural Creative Laws and Directives of Creation, realization and creation of true Love, using the Spirit Prayer, practicing true meditation, learning Intuition, learning primary Telepathy, (Self) Hypnosis, etc
Skills you can use in everyday, which will enrich your life and make you a more stable and Natural Creative Law following human.

Spiritual Wisdom is gained by using Spiritual knowledge in the form of thoughts and ideas, which, according to the law of cause and effect come to creation and existence, because of this, the effects will boomerang back to you and you will experience the effects of your thoughts and ideas that once came out of your knowledge.
In order to gain empirical knowledge from those results, you will need to receive those results in a neutral-passive state of mind in which you are able to recognize the Truth and Knowledge, in this state you will know the theoretical part and the empirical part (the know-how).
This will unify into Spiritual Wisdom, and this will be the power of your conscious and spiritual related abilities.

It is said, practice makes perfect, practicing your spiritual knowledge, spiritual wisdom and spiritual power in a ever evolving reality will develop your spiritual knowledge, wisdom and power, it will enlarge, enrich and deepen continuously in to perfection.
Jakobjn

Savio

Post Number: 472
Posted on Wednesday, April 14, 2004 - 03:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas

Thanks for the response :-)

Sorry for the late reply, I have been thinking and trying to put your example into situations……. And I wonder if there is anything like “neutral positive thinking”.

I think there is neutral positive conclusion, neutral positive attitude, perhaps no neutral positive thinking. Thinking can be anything, as long as we process all the information we’ve got in hand and arrive to a healthy conclusion.

Example: When we see a man that we do not know of with an axe coming close.

Can we say: neutral- a man with an axe, positive- a strong macho man, negative- he is going to hurt us ?

In case the man is a bad guy, our negative thinking would then was positive, and our neutral thinking would have been naive.

Hence, we can think whatever we like with the information, it is arriving to a neutral positive conclusion that counts. In this case, neutral constructive conclusion will be something like : be prepare, get more data, keep the kids inside the house, see what happens…..

Just some thoughts

Regards

Savio

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 199
Posted on Saturday, May 01, 2004 - 06:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The thought of a Child, the finding of the Truth

Many people want to find the Truth in their lives, but dont know exactly how to find the Truth or realize it in themselves, there for a quote from the TJ in both German and English followed by my own thoughts about the subject.

Talmud Jmmanuel 19-140:

2. Jmmanuel rief ein Kind zu sich und stellte es mitten unter sie.
3. Und er sprach: Wahrlich, Ich sage euch: Wenn ihr nicht umkehret und werdet wie die Kinder, so werdet ihr im Geiste nicht gross sein.
4. Wer forschet und suchet, und wer Erkenntnisse Häuft und nach dem Wissen dürstet wie dieses Kind, der wird im Geiste gross sein.
5. Und wer forschet und suchet und findet wie ein solches Kind, der wird in sich selbst immer der Grösste sein.

Talmud Jmmanual 19-141:

2. Jmmanuel called a child, placed the youth among them
3. and spoke: "Truly, I say to you: Unless you change and become like the children, you will not become great in spirit.
4. "Those who search, seek and gather understanding and thirst for knowledge like this child will be great in spirit.
5. "Those who search, seek and find like such a child will always reach their fullest potential within themselves.

My thoughts about this:

When people grow up and become adults over time their Personality becomes more and more unmoveable and unchangeable, because of mental barriers, false believes, social backgrounds, fixed behavior about their own gender and supposed role in life and society.
There are many aspects, issues and blockades in people which cause them to live imprisoned in their own ways, thoughts and feelings, most adults don't learn much anymore after their age of adulthood and when they do learn more it is mostly for social-economical reasons, to improve their material riches and wealth.
Most adults are convinced that what they know at that time will be enough to last a lifetime and will be sufficiant for a natural, balanced, peacefull and happy life.
Most of these mental blockades, barriers and issues are created in early childhood by bad personal experiences like traumatic events, wrong and ignorant upbringing by the parents, influences of the society on them and being pressed in a rolemodel based on gender and race, also unbalanced-positive influences like gaining much riches, reaching a high material and social status have also their negative-illogical influence on the Personality because these events inflate the ego above any natural proportion and give people the feeling of knowing it all or being mightier and more powerfull then his or her fellow men or women.
Unbalanced-positive and unbalanced-negative events and influences have their negative-illogical effect on the human Personality and Psyche.
One of the many and most prominent of illogical and unnatural behaviors is the extreme male dominance, arrogance and superiority feeling of most men in this world at this time, and the resulting degradation and surpression of women, both behaviors are caused by upbringing and social influences, when you would observe a very young boy or a young girl, you will see that those extreme behavioral patterns are abscent.
Young children are the most natural humans alive, openminded, joyfull, willing to learn, curious, not hindered by obsolete schoolbook knowledge and misconceptions, thats why you see kids learning at rates that are much higher then those of many adults.

When you reach adulthood, the knowledge and wisdom at that age is not the end, it just marks a time in your life that you should be a independant, thinking, logical and loving individual, capable of fullfilling the Natural Creative Laws and Commandments of Creation.
You can see it in Nature, try to find anything that is in a absolute standstill, or is a state non-movement, there is nothing, really nothing in Nature, in the material Universe or in Creation itself that would be absolutely in a standstill, if that would be the case, that would be a state of NON-BEING, non-existence.

For example: Even when you standstill on your place, you move by turning of the Earth around its axis, moving by Earth rotating around the Sun, the Sun rotates in our Spiral galaxy, and so on.

Always reflect upon your own knowledge and what you THINK you know as the Truth, the Truth is not static, although the Truth stays true to itself always, it does grow and expand over time, without contradicting itself for one iota or for one second ever.
See the Truth as a snowflake under a microscope, you see that it is composed out of waterice, but its branches grow and get more diverse overtime, but still...it stays the same, the snowflake is still based on waterice, eventhough it has grown bigger and more complex.
The same thing is with knowledge and truth in yourself, you need to let it grow and expand, and since you will make mistakes and need to learn you will be required to constantly self-examine your thoughts, feelings and actions if they are in accordance with the Truth.
When you self-examine yourself you should be logical-critical towards your own motives, feelings, thoughts and actions if they are really logical or not. Be honest to yourself, and try to find the right balance of being too soft and being to harsh on yourself and others.
This is the only way to grow and to learn.
Most people who read this post are adults and already shaped and formed by events in their lives, let it be in a positive, negative and neutral ways.
For people to get back on the path of evolution is becoming like a child again, that does NOT mean that you have to become childish, which is identical to uneducated, immature, but you need to become CHILDLIKE, which means that you have to let go of all misconceptions, false believes, dogma's and thoughts about yourself, your fellow men and women, the world and Creation.
This can be very frighting for people, because this means giving up their ego and the fundaments of their lives, eventhough they are build on the quicksand of ignorance of materialism, false believes and cult-religious and new age non-sense.
Only facts of Truth, are facts of life, and only the Truth is timeless and everlasting, which means if you build your life on the Truth, and only the Truth, you will never be afraid or have to worry that your life will collapse.
A life build and expanded on the Truth and Knowledge about Creation will be rocksolid and untouchable, there will be negative and positive influences in this life because they are needed for evolution, but these influences will never be able to destroy or alter such a life in its roots.
However it is essential in your life that you will keep on learning, studying and self-critical until your last day on Earth and in this material body, there will be no reason for you not to be self-critical, self-examining and self-honest as long as you are in the possesion of a capable and functional material consciousness, material subconsciousness and Psyche.
Many old people who retire, do not only retire from their jobs, but apperantly also from their lives, they move in a state of near stagnation in a holding pattern until they die.
It should be stimulated to those people, who are close to the change from this material existence back to the spirit existence, to use their remaining time to its fullest to be like a child again, to seek, find and know, it also should be said that when people reach the final stages of their lives, they should emphasize on ending lose threats in their lives, as much as they can so when death comes calling, everything that can be done to complete in this life, should be done.
Jakobjn

Saalome gam naan ben uurda gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 217
Posted on Monday, May 24, 2004 - 04:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Friends and Adversaries

In everyday life, in order to advance and to learn, there are events, problems, challenges, etc which are either positive or negative, but their will always be people who are sympathic or antipathic, friends or adversaries.
There are as many people as there are personalities, and they are all different, nobody is exactly the same, not even identical twins, there are always differences between people because of many factors, which are all too many to mention.
A few can be named: Gender, race, social-economical background, spiritual development, physical age, etc.
Some people will have more things and personality traits that are harmonic / sympathic, and some people will have more things and personality traits that are disharmonic / antipathic.

With the first category, the sympathic people, could be called so-called protagonists, which mean that they are likely to become your friends or supporters, or even loved ones.

In the other category, the antipathic people could be called so-called antagonists, which mean that they are likely to become adversaries, opponents or even enemies.

Each and everyone of us in the current Earth human development level will have people in his surroundings who belong to either category: Friends and Adversaries.

It's illogical to assume that people with similar personality traits will become friends and it's equally illogical to assume that people with opposite traits and qualities become adversaries.
People with similar personality traits and qualities can be similar like opposing magnets placed next to each other with the same pole facing each other, what would result in repulsion.
In the end, there are as many interhuman connections possible as there are people, but roughly they can be divided into friends and adversaries.

The old saying goes "Only a fool is everybody’s friend."

That is a very true saying, if you try to be friends with everybody, it will happen that you have to change yourself or to present yourself in such a way that you become compatible with the other person, and exactly that is lying to yourself and the other.
It's simply impossible to change yourself in such a way that you could be friends with everybody, without losing yourself completely, on the other hand, the one thing you would change yourself in order to be sympathic would be antipathic to the other.
The only way is to stay true to yourself, to accept and respect both friends and adversaries in your life, since they are both represent an evolutionary potential in your life, both positive and negative.
Jakobjn

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 4
Posted on Tuesday, May 25, 2004 - 12:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jacob

I’d like to pick up on some of your last comments. You referred to a saying “Only a fool is everybody’s friend.” Although I agree with this, in the wonderful, musical mixture of the English language there are two definitions of the word ‘fool’. The first is someone who acts unwisely, and the second is a clown, a jester. I think this saying is true for both definitions. However, I disagree that if the word ‘fool’ in the context you use it is taken to mean clown you are therefore lying to yourself and to others. To lie to yourself and to others is clearly unwise; so from this I assume it is the first definition of ‘fool’ to which you refer. And with this I agree. If you try to please others in order to be their friend you’re not necessarily being true to yourself. It is indeed foolish to think that you can be everybody’s friend. But seeing as you have used a word that has two definitions, the second of which can also be implied by your comments, I would like say here that one is not necessarily lying to oneself and to others if it is in one’s character to play the clown. A clown is not a fool in the unwise sense of the word but a fool in the performing sense of the word. I have to state this because when among people with whom I am on familiar terms I enjoy making a fool of myself. It is a part of my personality. I work with at least forty people, both men and women, and “everybody loves me”, that’s what I always say. Of course, I don’t mean it in the strictest sense. I’m just being a fool. On the other hand, I see no reason why one should not attempt to be friends with everybody. I am true to myself with everyone I know. As often as I may appear to jester, I can also be quite serious and wise among the same people. So although I present myself in a certain way in order to be friendly with others, I am not being less true to myself. On the contrary, I will disagree and allow myself to be incompatible should I feel the need to. But even then I will always attempt to get along and be ‘friendly’. I have never come across anyone with whom I am so incompatible that communication is impossible. In fact, it is likely that I will communicate more sensibly with my adversaries than I will with my friends. I think people these days are too ready to be incompatible and use that as an excuse to deny one another.

As regards friends and adversaries both representing an evolutionary potential in one’s life, as true as this may be, in that a friend or an adversary are as much an experience as an experience without them, it’s a bit demeaning, don’t you think, to consciously consider other humans as a means to an end? I know someone who has a similar attitude, and to help her to come to terms with her experiences, especially the difficult ones, she often cites: “It’s part of the process,” meaning her evolutionary potential. But this ‘process’ in the past gave her the excuse to live her life promiscuously and recklessly, and although she doesn’t live her life like that anymore, because it was all “part of the process”, she still sees it as an excuse to justify her lifestyle, and I don’t agree with this. I’m sure you don’t mean it in this way, but it certainly excuses many peoples behaviour, and allows them to justify their lifestyle rather than taking responsibility for it. With our tendency to corrupt true knowledge I think it would be wiser to rephrase what is meant by this statement.

Kind regards

Joseph

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 218
Posted on Wednesday, May 26, 2004 - 08:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joseph,

I meant the word fool in the sense of being unwise and acting foolish, its not wise to change yourself totally for others, but this does not mean that you should not change illogical things about yourself when people have a valid and logical point about a certain behavior.
I don't agree with your statement that it would be demeaning, since when I observe people I do that because I want to learn about their behavior, learning about others, teaches about myself.
I don't force people to behave either way, if they behave demeaning, its their own choice, not mine.
So, in positive and negative I learn from that, and that's not demeaning at all, we all learn from each other, in good or in bad.
It's all part of the process :-)
Jakobjn

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 219
Posted on Wednesday, May 26, 2004 - 08:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Power of Thought

That thoughts are very powerful can't be denied anymore by at least halfway logical thinking people, it's effects can be seen in every part of life, regardless when those effects are on a personal or global scale.

When a person thinks he or she will generate very high frequent thought vibrations of enormous power and a global action-range, a thought can easily reach any point on this Earth in virtually no time at all.
This fact reveals that when a person thinks, even when those thoughts are just random thoughts or daydreams that they will spread out and affect everything in its reach, especially life of a similar kind, which is of course other people.
So, every thought, negative, positive or neutral will affect everything and everyone, especially people.
Most people are not used to controlling their thoughts in a conscious way, by far most people live in a non-meditative state in which they are not really conscious of themselves, their surroundings and their thoughts and actions.
When people daydream, whenever it's because they don’t have anything to do, or are busy with highly repetitive work, which requires little or no conscious thought at all, they are in a less conscious, lethargic state of mind.
In this state of mind there is little to no control of thoughts at all, especially when daydreaming is about every day worries, worries about things on a global scale.
Thought-control is obtained by concentration-exercises, spiritual-intellectual thought, knowledge of the Natural Creative Laws and Commandments and meditation, but that is truly easier said then done and will take a lifetime of true effort to make it a everyday reality.
This is much more dangerous them most people expect, when people worry and daydream about negative things like a threatening war, those thoughts will bundle and highly concentrate on those locations where those negative events occur, it becomes even more likely that those events will take place.
Thoughts have the effect when they are similar that they will bundle and highly concentrate on the place and time according to their nature and will cause the resulting effects, totally in accordance with their good (logical) or bad (illogical) nature.
Most people make the mistake by thinking of what they don’t want to happen, they think "I don’t want WWIII to happen.” when they do that, their thoughts concentrate and bundle with all other thoughts of other people worldwide who think and fear the same.
Words like 'don’t' or 'doesn’t' have no effect and are ignored by strict logic of the material consciousness forms and the Psyche, which are the originators of all thoughts and feelings.
It's essential that you only should think of what you really want, not of that what you don’t want.
Don't feed the snake milk in an attempt to make it nice; it will only increase its poison.
If people want to decrease the chances of a WWIII, then they have to act logically and think of promoting and obtaining world peace.
Thinking of world peace in a logical form will create it and make it to reality.
There is much more to be told about the power of thought, but that reaches way beyond the scope of this post.
Jakobjn

Eric_drouin

Post Number: 14
Posted on Wednesday, May 26, 2004 - 07:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jakobjn

I like the practical example you use to support your argument. Very well said and relevant

Peace
Eric

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 222
Posted on Friday, May 28, 2004 - 01:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eric,

You're welcome, I am glad it helps.

Salome,
Jakobjn

Scott

Post Number: 541
Posted on Wednesday, August 04, 2004 - 09:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello

Maybe someone can shed some light on what occurred with this situation, which I encountered recently.

I was sitting in a cafeteria where I work and observed the following.

A gentleman was sitting at a table with some of his coworkers eating lunch. For some reason I was watching him eat, and I remembered an incident which occurred with this person about two months ago. About two months I was watching this same person eating, and noticed all of sudden he started choking on his food. He started coughing, but eventually he cleared his throat and continued his meal. Yesterday, as I observed him eating I starting thinking about how last time when I noticed him eating, that he had this choking episode. After about 20 seconds or so, I turned my head, and when I turned back to look into his direction, he again started choking on his food. Again, he eventually cleared himself and finished his meal.

Now my question is, did I have some sort of precognitive experience, did I cause the episode, or was it just a coincidence.

Anyone have any comments?

Thanks
Salome
Scott

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 285
Posted on Wednesday, August 04, 2004 - 10:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Scott, It seems that you have had an intuition, most likely you had some kind of instant knowledge or urge to look at that man because you knew something is going to happen.
This is clearly intuition, intuition is a sudden clear knowledge that appears in the material consciousness much like a thunderbolt, or flash, or epifany.
The Spirit consciousness is able to grasp anything, anytime and anywhere, and there are no bounds to the spirit consciousness.
Your spirit consciousness grasped the upcoming events and that impulse was strong enough to be aware in the material consciousness.
Intuition is also the ability that leads to very high intelligence and IQ, of course in combination with a balanced Psyche and ongoing gathering of knowledge.
The spirit consciousness works with 10 to the 7000st power times the speed of light and the impulses that get in your material consciousness go with single lightspeed.
When intuition is developed to such a degree that its useable on a moments notice it can lead to very high performance of the material intellect, which leads to very rapid analysis of situations, insight, etc
Intuition is one of the most powerfull and easiest to learn conscious-related abilities.
Jakobjn

Michael

Post Number: 437
Posted on Wednesday, August 04, 2004 - 09:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

I don't know but I am canceling lunch plans with you in advance.

MH
Michael Horn

Ardie

Post Number: 12
Posted on Wednesday, August 04, 2004 - 11:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Scott,

That was a very interesting episode you had. That has happened to me too. It happens very rarely, but when it does, it hits you hard. You just KNOW something. When I mention it to someone, I'll say "I just had a knowing".

One that I remember most is when I was called to Jury duty. They had to pick 12 of us out of a room full of people. There were so many people that I thought I'd most likely be going home. One by one they drew names and called them out. Suddenly, towards the end, I just KNEW that the next name they called was going to be mine, and it was. Now, if I could just KNOW the next winning lottery numbers....

Salome, Ardie

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page