Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 14, 2004

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Numbers and Symbols » Archive through September 14, 2004 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

pureharmony
Posted on Monday, August 19, 2002 - 09:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The number seven seems to be quite an important number. Seven stars, seven colors of the rainbow, seventh heaven, "seven" references in the Holy Bible, lucky number 7, and probably much more that I am forgetting. I am fascinated by this, because I have (3) sevens in my birthdate, and I was born at 7:03 in the am. Isn't that strange?
Does anyone else have anything to add to the mystery of "Seven"???
pureharmony

Lars
Posted on Monday, August 19, 2002 - 11:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sure Pureharmony

The Plejarens Billy's alien friends live by the
7-fold laws of the Creation. and they hold the number and activity of seven as deeply sacred.

It appears that the number seven originates from
a seven-fold pulse or time-flow of motion from the
Creation itself; This is why seven is so special as you enumerated.
If I might also mention, that there are 7 leaves on the tips of Cannabis plants! (hint hint) and
the seven fold powers of creation are very active and inherent in the plant Cannabis Sativa.
H'mmm I wonder if Billy's Plejaren friends from the stars ever told him anything about the plant Cannabis sativa? (hint hint)

Lars

Lars
Posted on Monday, August 19, 2002 - 11:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pureharmony,

I almost forgot, you mentioned that you had three sevens in your birthdate, this is highly significant as well as relational...

3x7=21 your bithdate sevens are relational to the size of the Plejaren Semjase's beamship which is seven meters or 21 feet!!!

Coincidental? H'mmmmmmm

Lars

pureharmony
Posted on Friday, August 23, 2002 - 02:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lars-
Cool! That is a strange coincidence! Maybe thats how I got here (hee hee) Thats strange about the cannibis plants- I never noticed that before!
I wonder! I have also noticed in my life a very strange "reoccurance" of the number 27 as well.
Hmmmm....
Oh yeah when i was a baby my mom told me she looked out my bedroom window and saw a round ufo hovering outside above near the window....I wonder about this

Lars
Posted on Sunday, August 25, 2002 - 09:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pureharmony,

So your Mom relly saw a UFO outside your window
when you were a baby?

Tell me more...

Lars

Shannon Gaul
Posted on Monday, August 26, 2002 - 02:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lars,(from pureharmony) I will post a reply to your message under "ufo sightings"
-pureharmony (yea :) I got a password, so my posts are under my real name now)

Shannon
Posted on Wednesday, September 18, 2002 - 02:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

References to the number 7 found on the Dead Sea Scrolls regarding ancient beliefs of the Essenes-
The Dead Sea Scrolls established the fact that they revered The Book of Enoch (as differientiated from the Keys of Enoch).
Seven of the angels were of a heavenly nature: Heavenly Father , Angel of Eternal Life, Angel of Peace, Angel of Love, Angel of Wisodm, Angel of Power, Angels of Creative Work
Seven of a more earthly nature:
Earthly Mother, Angel of Earth, Angel of Life, Angel of Joy , Angel of Sun, Angel of Life, Angel of Air
The tree of life had seven branches reaching toward the heaven and
seven roots reaching into the earth. Man was seen sitting in a sort
of lotus posture half way between Heaven and earth. The esoteric
significance of the number seven was acknowledged clearly.
Source: http://www.crystalinks.com/dss.html

Thomas

Post Number: 7
Posted on Thursday, March 25, 2004 - 12:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To those interested in the secrets of the number 7

1/1=1
1/2=.5
1/3=.333... (3 repeats)
1/4=.25
1/5=.2
1/6=.1666... (6 repeats)
1/7=.142857142857....(142857 repeats)

Notice that all numbers up to 7, except 7 itself, when divided into 1 (aka one whole unit), yield finite numbers except 3 and 6. These two numbers have only single repeating digits while 7 has all digits up to itself repeating except 3 and 6.

I believe that a small part of the secret of seven is that it is the first whole number amount that regenerates something other than itself only.
Notice how 1,2,4, and 5 all do not regenerate. They are finite when divided into 1.

The number 3 only repeats itself when 3 is diivided into 1.

The number 6 also only repeats itself in the same way.

It seems only logical that creation be based on regeneration rather than stagnation. The number 7 is the most basic self-regenerating number. It regenerates itself and more (142857)!

Maybe I am fooling myself about this but it seems very logical to me...any comments/constructive criticism?

Thanks

Thomas

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 116
Posted on Thursday, March 25, 2004 - 05:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The number 7 is indead a very important number in the whole of Creation, nobody knows WHY.
Number 1 is the ground number of all others in the Universal mathematics and 9 is the number that is able to regenerate ITSELF by means of multiplication with any other number ( 1-9)

For example:

63 x 9 = 567

When deriving the ground number:
5+6+7 = 18

1 + 8 = 9

These are the socalled Kabbalistical calculations / principles (The Universal Mathematics of which true Astrology is also a part), but they reach well into the Geisteslehre.

Jakobjn

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Michael_d

Post Number: 54
Posted on Thursday, March 25, 2004 - 11:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob,

When you speak of the "Universal Mathematics of which true Astrology is also a part", are you referring to the division of the Zodiac by the numbers 1-9 and the harmonics that result?

360/1 = 360 = conjunction
360/2 = 180 = opposition
360/3 = 120 = trine
360/4 = 90 = square
360/5 = 72 = quintile
360/6 = 60 = sextile
360/7 = 51.42857 = septile
360/8 = 45 = octile or semi-square
360/9 = 40 = novile

As you know, traditional astrology considers the first four harmonics of major significance, and typically include the sextile in that category as well. Are they missing something of importance by neglecting the other harmonics, especially the septile and novile? Can you discuss the true significance of these harmonics, if only in an elementary way?

Edward

Post Number: 386
Posted on Friday, March 26, 2004 - 11:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all...

Speaking of number 7 SEVEN.

Semjase

72. Do not be concerned, because you belong to a circle of human beings who think and will help you.

73. I will give you the names of those who are important to you, but keep them to yourself and never reveal them in public.... (SEVEN names and
addresses were then given.)

www.figu.org/ us/ ufology/ contact_notes/ 2.htm

and...

Close Encounters by Michael Uyttebroek, Canada

Using an electron microscope, he was able to study one of Billy's metal samples which was said to be a piece from the "beamship's" hull in the third of SEVEN stages of processing.

and...

Questions From Our Readers

What ever happened to Semjase?

In 1984 Semjase began living in the DAL Universe with Asket's people. She must remain there for a total of SEVEN decades, hence, another 60 more
years, in order to relearn many things that had faded from her memory after her severe accident at the Semjase-Silver-Star-Center.

and...

Homosexuality

138. Just as the male cannot give birth, neither can there be any procreative-sexual contact from one male to another male or between male to
male that would be considered a transgression against Creation's guidance and against its laws and directives and against the Order of SEVEN.

and...

From UFO - Contact from the Pleiades, Vol. 2, by Lee and Brit Elders.

"ln June of 1976, SEVEN people were waiting with me for Billy to come back from a contact...."

and..

"Semjase was once married but lost her husband with whom she had been married for only SEVEN years..."

and...

Contact 251-Friday, February 3, 1995, 12:01 a.m.

This eradication will transpire in the same manner previously proclaimed and demanded by responsible individuals a very long ago: A worldwide halt
in the birthrate over a SEVEN-year cycle. Within this framework, only parents whose degeneration was previously eradicated through genetic
reverse-manipulation will be permitted to procreate.

and...

I can remember on Billy's SEVENTH birthday he suddenly heard a soft voice sounding inside his consciousness, giving him instructions to learn very intently, and to collect the knowledge to be transmitted in this fashion.
Billy was the second child of SEVEN children in the family.

And ofcourse there are many MORE to mention as the SEVEN Prophets, SEVEN Creational Belts, Seven Great-Times, SEVEN-star formation of the Pleiades
(The SEVEN Sisters)...etc...

Edward.

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 119
Posted on Saturday, March 27, 2004 - 02:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Michael,

I am not reffering to the division of the Zodiac by the numbers 1-9 and their resulting harmonics, its much more then that.
I am reffering to the Universal Mathematics which includes all existing forms of mathematics, in fact all humanly known and unknown mathematics are just a part of this Universal mathematics.
Kabbalistic numerology, True Astrology, probability calculations, Spiritual telepathy symbol-language, but also the math that can calculate the lightspeed, etc. are all part of the Universal Mathematics.
In short, the Universal Mathematics is the language of Creation in which the Universe is written.
The Universal Mathematics is an absolute and indivisible part of the 7-fold Laws of Creation, it forms a unity with the 7-fold Laws.

For example, when carbon is compressed with a certain pressure, it's structure changes and forms a diamond-cristal which is still carbon, but changed by application of a certain QUANTIFIABLE / CALCULATE-ABLE pressure during a QUANTIFIABLE / CALCULATE-ABLE amount of time.

View the Universal Mathematics as the machinery that regulates the whole Universe in both the Spiritual and Material Realm.
Picture the Universal Mathematics as an enormous tree with countless branches, from the smallest twigs up to the tree-stem they are all a part of one system/structure, which works flawlessly.
Every power and force, every energyform, regardless if its Spiritual or material or any force in between can be created, changed and understood by the Universal Mathematics.
During your evolution the Universal Mathematics will become clearer and clearer over countless incarnations, it will even go on in the pure-spiritual levels of Arahat Athersata and Petale.
The fundament of the Universal Mathematics is Creation ITSELF, that's why it's called the UNMEASURABLE SECRET.
Eventhough everything in Creation and the Universe can be understood by means of the Universal Mathematics, its source, Creation itself can only be understood when the Spiritform reaches it's goal, namely unification with Creation itself.
No still imperfect spiritform, regardless if it's part of the pure-spiritform collectives or still bound to an material body, can comprehend this secret, spiritforms who do reach perfection at that time and unify with Creation itself.
Jakobjn

Thomas

Post Number: 12
Posted on Saturday, March 27, 2004 - 04:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear forum and particularly Jakobyn,

Please explain how cabbalistic calculations can show the probability of certain distant events occuring. For example, there was a cerain percentage of probability in the year 1975, for example, that world war 3 would definitely occur. I imagine that the calculations get more accurate as the proposed event gets nearer. That, to me, goes without saying. I know also that everything can be calculated if all circumstances are known (due to causality), but how can relatively simple calculations be accurate at all in this respect. There would seem to be too many variables.

I also know that Billy himself has said that he has done these types of calculations regarding certain information/events. This implies that a supercomputer is not needed to do the calculations of this type. So again I ask, how can these calculations be at all accurate.

It is not that I doubt this possibility, I just don't have any understanding about how this is possible.

Thanks again...

Thomas

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 127
Posted on Monday, March 29, 2004 - 05:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas,

The Universal mathematics used to calculate the future are of an much higher order then then the Cabbalistic math presently know. The Cabbalistic math that we know is just the very basics of a much larger math system.

Probability calculations:
A probability calculation is based on the known factors of reality to the human material-consciousness.
The material consciousness cant grasp all factors which make up reality, so there are parts which form an uncertainty factor [?], factors which cant be calculated because they are unknown.
When the timeline grows in length e.g more into the future, more unknown factors come into play, increasing the uncertainty factor, so when you think about it, events further in the future are more unpredictable then events nearby.

Compare it to a car in the distance which is driving towards you, you can see the color of the car if you are lucky, but not read its plates. After a while when the car is close by, you can read its plates, even see what make and model it is, and if the driver has long or short hair, etc..details increase over time when the event is nearing 'present' time.

Spiritual Foreseeing:
The Spirit has the ability to grasp all factors of a future event since the Spirit itself is not bound by space/time, the past and future dont exist for the Spirit so it can grasp any event in both the future and the past with absolute accuracy.
These kind of future predictions are absolute and unavoidable.

There are more ways to predict the future, but these are the important ones.

Thomas, the human material consciousness is able to perform calculations way beyond any super computer, the fact that you type on a keyboard or shave in the morning requires so much more processing capabilities then any Earth human supercomputer.
The material consciousness in conjunction with the subconsciousness and spiritual intellect has an incredible computing power.
Jakobjn

Memo00

Post Number: 62
Posted on Thursday, August 05, 2004 - 03:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi to everyone

i hope you are doing fine

i think that the reason why it is said that number 13 is related with woman,
it is because their period last for 28 days, which means that there are 13 periods each year

it´s supposed too that here in México many indians like the mayas (and many other cultures around the globe) used the "lunar calendar" (which is a little different in each culture)which means that they had (the mayas) 13 months of 28 days each, which is according to nature (the moon (aprox.), the woman, the tides, and all the other natural cycles that are interconnected)

13 x 28 = 364 which means that they had one "extra" day to celebrate the new year (they had other calendars like one of 20 months of 13 days each one and many others that used together
and based in their "sacred numbers (52, 13, 20 etc) measured the cycles of the solar system through the galaxy among many many other things)

it is supposed too that the mexicas (aztecs)instead of adding one day every four years like we do

added 13 days every 52 years and realized a special ceremony for that (the new fire/ which is the the one supposed to be in the mouth of the eagle symbol in the codexs, which means the mexican flag is wrong, it was not a serpent spanish ignorants!!!!!)

i think that the number 13 became "wicked" thanks to the people who replaced the lunar calendar for the one that we use today which absolutely sucks and have nothing to do with nature (even some names of the months stink like July and August thanks to the egomaniac emperors)

Memo00

Post Number: 62
Posted on Thursday, August 05, 2004 - 08:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi again to all

i forgot to mention some other things about the mayan calendars which relate with the human body, the seasons and many much more

the "lunar calendar" of 13 months with 28 days each one, allows to divide the year, according to the 4 seasons, 91 days for each season

and with that to calcute very easily the equinoxs and the solstices

the "tzolkin" which is another calendar used among other things in astrology is absolutely amazing, it uses 20 signs (months) of 13 numbers (days) each one, it last 260 days (20 x 13)

which is aprox the time the human being needs to develop inside his mother

some may think that this is just coincidence . . .

if you think like that,
then start playing with the numbers of this "tzolkin", sum, subtract, multiply, divide etc and you will find amzing things

this calendar, together with another one (the mayas had many many calendars) that uses 18 months of 20 days plus 5 "extra days"
(18 x 20 + 5 = 365)
was used to calculate the travel of our solar system which last 26 000 years (25 860 years),
they used 5 periods of 5200years each, each one was called a "sun", its supposed that this "sun" is going to finish in 2012

(and they have even calculations for cycles of the galaxy that last 200 000 000 years)

jpg

Memo00

Post Number: 63
Posted on Friday, August 06, 2004 - 07:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hallo to everyone

and again i forgot to mention some other interesting stuff . . .

in the "lunar calendar" there are 13 months of 28 days each
each month has 4 weeks each
each week has 7 days each

its supposed that the "ovulation" occurs in the women the 14th day of the month (28 days) which means that the 7 th day of the 2 th week of every month is exactly the target day

if this calendar is used all over the world it would mean, that in some way all women worldwide could be "sinchronized" (it is a very well known fact that females sinchronize their periods when they are close to each other)

i dont know if this could really happen worldwide but i think it deserves a good investigation . . .

another interesting thing about mayan calendars is this:

the end of the 5 th "sun" is in 2012 (2+0+1+2= 5)
and the next year will be 2013 ( 2+0+1+3 = 6)
the 6 th "sun"

if you begin to play with the numbers of the "lunar calendar" (13 and 28 / 4 and 7) or the mayan "sacred numbers" (13, 20 and 52) you can find very interesting things that relate the "microcosm" with the "macrocosm" . . .

as you can see in the above "tzolkin" the mayan had 20 astrological signs and 13 days for each sign, each sign can be related with one of the 4 seasons, the four cardinal points, and the four elements (earth, wind, etc)

as you can see it is a 5 parts cycle which repeats it self infinitely, and it relates with the 5 parts cycle of the solar system (5 "suns" of 5200 years each that makes the 26 000 years cycle)

i know that the lyran astrology might be more exact, i only wanted to share some things to show to everyone how maths, astronomy, astrology, philosophy, the human body and the whole universe are deeply interconncected and are part of the one and only thing that exist (the Creation, the ALL)

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 291
Posted on Saturday, August 07, 2004 - 11:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rita,
The information I posted is from the FIGU, many of the numerological meanings and symbols are falsified with cult-religious meanings and false values, there is more to the number 13 then I described, I don't know you have the Spirit lessons, but its also told in the Spirit lessons that number 13 is NOT a bad luck number.
The number 13 is not a bad number, its the number about the Law of Cause and Effect, so it is either good and bad, depending how the law of Cause and Effect is used.
However there is no mention of being a number for the power of women, or Billy would have mentioned it with certainty.
I had read the paperback of 188 pages of Cheiro's book of numbers.
Its not my opinion, its what i know about numerology by means of studying the spirit lessons.
Jakobjn

Memo00

Post Number: 65
Posted on Wednesday, August 11, 2004 - 02:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi to everyone

i hope you are doing fine

i have just made more discoveries related with the mayan calendars and their "sacred numbers" (13, 20, 52)

1-the mayan "sacred number" 13, can be obtained by multiplying our "favourite" number

7 x 7 = 49
4 + 9 = 13

2- according to Billy, Chinese and Japanese races settled here on Earth 25,978 years ago (from the year 1990) which means that in 2012 (the end of the 5th sun)(25,978 + 22= 26,000)
is the 26, 000th anniversary of the yellow races in this planet)

so the first "sun" began exactly when they arrived here!!!

3- There are many "coincidences" between mayan and chinese cultures and philosophy, for example just like taoists have the "yin - yang", mayas had the "Hia - Hiu", the mayas had too a "TAU" (i have to investigate more on this) and of course there are pyramids in both China and México/Guatemala

pyramidpyramid2

4- another interesting fact is that the distance from Earth to center of the Milky Way is 26,000 LIGHT YEARS (some say 25 others 27)
(remember about the solar system cycle, and the human development inside the mother)

it seems that these mayan guys knew a lot of things, unfortunately most of their "books"(codexs) were burned by the ignorant christian priests (buuuuuuuuuuu)

"IN LAK´ECH, HALA KEN"
(mayan daily greeting that means,
I AM ANOTHER YOU, YOU ARE ANOTHER ME)

Michael_d

Post Number: 73
Posted on Sunday, August 15, 2004 - 09:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

JP,

I never gave numerology much thought before hearing about it through the Billy Meier case. I had previously thought all numbers had neutral values, except some of the "superstitious" numbers like "7", "13" and "666". It may very well be that numbers have no influence over us unless we assign that influence to them. But if numbers have their own "intrinsic" value, then they, or more precisely the "things" associated with those numbers, will influence us regardless of what we think or believe about them; much like the Aboriginals of Australia are governed by the laws of physics whether or not they have quantified or understood those laws. I find it interesting that some of the information about numerology that has come to light through the forum, by way of the Spirit Lessons, is contrary to my previous assumptions, such as "8" having a negative value, "6" having a positive value and "7" being somewhat neutral. Even the dreaded "666" from antiquity reduces to a relatively innocuous "9". But there is much more to numerology, I'm sure, than these simple associations. I just hope we can find out more about it through the forum.

Michael_d

Ritak

Post Number: 50
Posted on Monday, August 16, 2004 - 08:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Michael_d,
It is interesting to remark that with the Chinese race, the number 8 is considered the luckiest number and people will even pay more for a house with this number! From my observations, this number is related to the energy of discipline and hard work, and since the Chinese see this as definitely bringing success, they consider it lucky which seems logical. A Western minded person might not enjoy the vibration of this number since they might have the wish for their success to come easier, effortlessly, if there is such a thing, therefore a North American would probably consider this to be an unfavorable vibration to live under if they do not want to be self-disciplined and work hard for their success.
4 on the other hand, is considered very unlucky by the Chinese and even thought to bring death. They avoid it like the plague. On the other hand, the native peoples of North America consider 4 to be sacred and relate it to many things in nature, the 4 directions, the four seasons, the four races (red, white, yellow and brown), the four winds, the four stages of life, and many endless other connections to nature with a wisdom that makes perfectly logical sense. It really seems that our perception is what matters, as there is the potential for positive and negative in everything, in every number and it is how we live that makes it successful or not.
Numerology is a very interesting study. When I first began this study many years ago and examined the addresses where I had lived, they had almost all added up to seven, with the number 16 repeating over and over again. I am convinced that I was subconsciously drawn to that vibration for a purpose and for the spiritual teachings therein and there wasn't much I could have done about it.
All the best,
Rita K.

Michael_d

Post Number: 75
Posted on Monday, August 16, 2004 - 11:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Rita,

I never thought about cultural differences influencing the intrinsic values of numbers. Then again, maybe "intrinsic values" is an imprecise adjective clause for numbers. As you say, maybe the influence of numbers stems from the associations we define for them. From earlier postings I understand there are differences in the values assigned to letters based on language and pronunciation, but with numbers I thought there was more or less a universal consistency. Here's hoping that others may shed more light on this topic.

Michael_d

Michael_d

Post Number: 84
Posted on Tuesday, September 14, 2004 - 10:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jakobjn,

Do the Spirit Lessons teach a method of using numerology to find a good day on which to undertake important activities? In his book, Cheiro describes a method wherein you calculate and add the value of your Christian name and surname to your birth number, then add the date on which you are considering action. If the interpretation of the compound number and single number that results is positive (or conform in nature with the type of activity under consideration), then that’s considered a good day to undertake the activity. Does this method sound correct?

Michael_d

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page