Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 05, 2005

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Spiritual Life In Everyday Life » Archive through July 05, 2005 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Jplagasse

Post Number: 322
Posted on Friday, August 06, 2004 - 08:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

For whatever this is worth:

I read somewhere, that the number 13 at one time in our past was taken as being "lucky" for "good" people yet "unlucky" for "bad" people.
(Cause & Effect is in interesting summarization of this...)
At some point, some "unlucky 13" person in political/religious power, propagated the idea it was unlucky for everybody, probably because it was unlucky for himself.

A big generalization here, but just to pass on the "drift" of what i read.

Myself, i was born on the 13th, have 13 letters in my name & lots of other stuff around this. I never saw 13 as being unlucky for myself.

Also... (in my experience), series of numbers can have value as in "coincidence" in the manner & frequency these show up. Or... how these are associated with life events. For example, "10" or "458" & "24" for myself, but these (& others) are another story.

On the other hand, I also figure that if one looks into a bucket of sand long enough, one can see anything one wants to. In other words, our own imaginations can make us "see" all sorts of crazy stuff at times or see any "coincidences" we want, or "need" to look for... :-)

I figure that knowing our own minds can provide many clues towards reality, despite what we "tend to" or "want to" perceive...
(There should be some really excellent info in the spirits lessons on this !!)

Regards,
Pierre Lagasse

Hello Everyone,

We seem to have two simultaneous discussions about numbers in this section and in the in the “Numbers and Symbols section. Even though this discussion here is related to “Spiritual Life in Everyday Life”, it seems the emphasis is becoming more towards numbers and their meaning. Since letters can be considered symbols, I think it would be better to continue this discussion if it involves letters, symbols and numbers in the “Numbers & Symbols” section. Thanks-Moderator

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 292
Posted on Saturday, August 07, 2004 - 11:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael_d,

You can email me on : jacob.smits@forum.figu.org
Jakobjn

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Michael_d

Post Number: 79
Posted on Friday, August 27, 2004 - 07:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rita,

Can you please indicate the location in the Contact Notes where Semjase and Billy discussed numbers, specifically, where they agreed that Cheiro had the proper meanings for them? I assume you are referring to the Wendelle Stevens’ Contact Notes, which I am fortunate enough to have. You’ll be doing me a big favor by sparing me from searching through the 1,000 or so pages.

Michael_d

P.S.: I just obtained “Cherio’s Book of Numbers” from the local library and would like to review Semjase’s and Billy’s comments to add a little more perspective to Cherio’s work.

Ritak

Post Number: 55
Posted on Saturday, August 28, 2004 - 06:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Michael_d,
It means 1,000 pages of searching for me too, so why don't we do it like this: let's both search and whoever finds it first can post it here.
Salome,
Rita
(Moderator, could you kindly move this post to the appropriate section if necessary? Thank you.)

Michael_d

Post Number: 81
Posted on Sunday, August 29, 2004 - 09:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Rita,

I didn't mean to impose on your time; just thought you might recall off-the-top-of-your-head where you read that comment. Your proposal is a good one; two heads are better than one. I will search for the comment as time permits.

Michael_d

Michael_d

Post Number: 82
Posted on Friday, September 03, 2004 - 10:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rita,

I was able to find a reference to “Cheiro” in Wendelle Stevens’ Message From the Pleiades, Volume 2.

The reference is found in Contact 45, Wednesday, 25 February 1976:

Meier- That’s something – really. Asket had given me the right numbers already in 1956, from which I could reckon all with it. About two or three years ago, I found then, astonishing, as well a book by a certain Cheiro, in which the same numbers were called.

Semjase- 161/Cheiro? 162/But he lived more than 1,000 years ago in Egypt.

Meier- Asket has already told me.

Semjase- 163/Have you got a book by him? 164/As far as I know, its existence has not been transmitted up to the present time.

Meier- It is, but not the book by this Cheiro, but by a count, or something similar, who called himself Cheiro, too. He lived some 100 or 2-300 years ago.

Semjase- 165/That is very interesting; then I think that this man will have knowledge about the real Cheiro, and so called himself the same?

Meier- That is possible all right, but it is not so important. Of meaning alone, is that he has found the right number values, or gotten, and transmitted them to posterity…

Rita, is this the reference you were thinking about? Billy says Cheiro “has found the right number values”. By this, does he mean the correct interpretations of what the numbers represent? To my understanding, there is nothing said about the accuracy of number values Cheiro has assigned to the letters. Should I continue looking for another reference?

Michael_d

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 316
Posted on Tuesday, October 19, 2004 - 12:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Theoretical and Emperical knowledge

When the concepts of theoretical and emperical knowledge comes to mind then a clear definition of both is required, just as their place in spiritual evolution.
Theoretical spiritual knowledge is like knowing how to do something in a logical way, however it is abstract because it only applies to an ideal situation.
Theoretical knowledge is just the half of the equation, its useless when its not applied to real life and reality.
In order to really understand knowledge and make it a part of oneself it needs to be used, and with the utilisation of knowledge, it is bound that mistakes will happen.
It's absolutely essential that this is accepted, mistakes will happen and they will teach the positive and negative sides.
Experiencing either side, the positive and negative, will be emperical knowledge

Emperical = "Based on experience, or observation -- describing knowledge derived from or warranted by sense perception."

So, when you act upon theoretical knowledge, its effects (due to the law of cause and effect) will ultimately come back to you,like a boomerang, either positive, neutral or negative, or a mix of all those factors.
This will be experienced, and this experience will result into emperical knowledge, provided that a unbaised and clear perception is present to receive and analyse the experiences in a objective and honest way.
It's very common that negative experiences are surpressed and that positive experiences are exaggerated, but are unrealistic and don't result to true emperical knowledge, but result in assumptions and irrealistic thinking.
When those positive and negative experiences are accepted AS IS, then their values are priceless and unique as emperical knowledge.
Experience is the best teacher because it touches deep into one's personality and reality, and has the power to change, when this change is received in unbaised and objective logic, then this will always be a factor in life that brings you forward.
Now, what does it lead to ? Theoretical knowledge and emperical knowledge are the negative and the positive of the greatest factor of all in life:

Wisdom.

Wisdom is the result of the clear balance in logical knowledge and it's experience as absolute determination.

All this is of course theoretical, but try to live to your knowledge and best efforts, its the only way to move forward.
Jakobjn

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 318
Posted on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 01:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Life-experience

A thinking and openminded person who makes mistakes and experiences life-altering events in life gains a lot of life-experience which results in great amount of emperical knowledge.

Emperical knowledge is very often gained by a life-long lasting impression that lasts a life-time. Good examples of life-long lasting experiences are: becoming a mother at a very young age, or death in the family, witnessing disasters, the spectrum is filled from very good (positive) to very bad (negative) experiences.
All of them are able to leave an impression that will last a lifetime and when those impressions are analysed, they filter down to their underlying principles, truths and laws and commandments of Creation.
Only the experience of self in life can lead to the truth when one is openminded and honest.

It's said in OM: page 416/ Kanon 49-68

"Das materielle Leben ist nur das T?tigkeitsgebiet, das dem Menschen Bedingungen und Zwecke liefert, um Beziehungen mit dem Geiste und dem Allergr?stten, dem Sch?pferischen anzuknÙpfen."

Translation:

"The material life is only the field of action in which provides people with the conditions and purposes, to establish relations with the Spirit and with the greatest of all, the creative (remark translator = Creation) itself."

People with a lot of life-experience can analyse and think about their experiences and find their way to the truth.
Life experience and their impressions often change people in their personality and depending on how they take up on their experience, that can be either good or bad or any way in between, just how that person is and copes with the experiences.

Life-experience does not come automaticly with the passing of time, people can live a long time and experience litte, but there are people who live only for a short time and experience for many years worth of impressions, that is just unique for everybody.

Life experience and theoretical knowledge embrace each other, the theoretical knowledge often provides with a unsurpassed wealth of detail, but the life experience with the connection towards everyday reality.
Like all things in spiritual evolution, both factors need each other and are not opposite but complement each other.
There is no valid reason to think that either one is superior to the other, use both as a blessing, not as a curse.
Jakobjn

Ritak

Post Number: 62
Posted on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 07:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael-d,
Sorry I missed your post. I just came across it now. Yes, that is the information I was referring to. In my recollection, Cheiro was only mentioned that one time. He means that Cheiro had the correct interpretations of what the numbers represent. I later asked during a
Q & A in Switzerland about the alphabet values and I was told that there is only available in the German language such a values chart.
Salome,
Rita K

Scott

Post Number: 571
Posted on Tuesday, November 16, 2004 - 02:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

This may seem like an odd observation, but I have heard this more than once.

Recently a friend of mine was talking to me about the death of his father. He mentioned the day before his father passed away that he was in a great mood. I have also noticed this with relatives that the day before they pass away, they seem to be in high spirits and feeling great.

What is the origin of this? Does the spirit somehow convey this to the rest of the personality?

Has anyone else noticed this?

Thanks
Salome
Scott

Especialsov

Post Number: 9
Posted on Tuesday, November 16, 2004 - 03:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well how about a different take on this post by Scott. You experienced a good mood before the passing of your or their father I in turn felt down and something not quite right all day before my father past. I felt nervous and depressed is this also part is conveyed by our spirit and i believe to be so like a sixth sense but not quite there. Has any one an answer to this also. Thank you.
Give peace a chance

Savio

Post Number: 497
Posted on Wednesday, November 17, 2004 - 12:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott

If I understand correctly, you are talking about that those who are dying sometimes will have a great mood during their last moments or days.

Yes, I think this is quite real and is a general phenomenon.

Inexperienced people will think that the patients are getting well, yet experienced people will know that this is just their last moments.

Perhaps this is like the last sudden grow of an exhausted candle, a sun will explode before dying, the body/spirit utilize the last amount of energy of the exhausted body.

Just some thoughts

Salome

Savio

Edward

Post Number: 441
Posted on Friday, November 19, 2004 - 02:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott, Especialsov and Savio...

I would truly agree with what Savio mentioned. And well put.

This phenomenon was also experienced with family and friends of mine.

The last energies seem to Bundle up together and makes its last use for
the human body to function optimal, for its last experience of its
material life cycle. Thus, absorbs the last moments of life to its
fullest into its Consciousness. What a splendor way..of spending One's
last breath of life, still to record these valuable last moments.

Thus, One can notice, Creation makes good use of all elements - Energies
- up to the Last Drop of Life Force. Which advantages Creation it
self...as wel as the Spirit-Form that is in its last faze of material
life cycle, yet to transcend onto the Beyond.

"Greatfullness To Creation!"

Edward.

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 330
Posted on Thursday, November 25, 2004 - 06:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Spirit of Judgement

Talmud of Jmmanuel 7-51

1. "Judege not falsely, lest you be falsely judged."
2. "For with whatever judgement you judge, you will be judged, and with whatever measure, you will be measured."
3. "Judge according to the logic of the laws of nature, which are from Creation, because only they possess truth and accuracy"

Explanation:
The human is the carrier of a spirit, which is a part of Creation itself. Regardless of external appearance, let it be gender, age, skincolor, sexual preference or social status, every human has the exact same type of spiritform.
The spiritform in each human has the exact same task, and exact same goal, namely perfection of itself and thereby perfecting Creation itself a little bit more.
How this is done is unique for each and every individual human residing in the depts of the Universe.
This is done by making mistakes and learning form them, and by not making the same mistakes again.
Like every star in the Universe is unique, so is each and every human, the diversity is manyfold and sheer limitless for the humanmind.
Since we have realized that every human has the same type spiritform, we also realize that we cant judge that the human body is just but the tool of the material consciousness, a human body will never do anything without the will and thought of the material consciousness.

This fact provides people with the wisdom to see beyond 'the flesh' if they want to.
The sum of the actions or lack of actions of the material consciousness/Ego/Personality should be weighed in accordance with the Natural Creative Laws and Commandments.
(There are also circumstances where the lack of actions need to be weighed according to the Natural Creative Laws and Commandments, for example when a accident happend and nobody helped the victims.)

Never should there be measures against the body itself, like torture or deathpenality, since its a tool of the material consciousness and it can't be held responsible for the actions of the material consciousness / ego.

The Greatest Commandment:

Talmud of Jmmanuel 23-171

35. Jmmanuel said. "The Highest commandment in the law of Creation is: Achieve the wisdom of knowledge, so that you may wisely follow the laws of Creation.

Explanation:
Bias, preconceptions and misunderstandings linger deep in the everyday human mind and Psyche of each and everyone of us.
All of this slows us down in our evolution.
It's important to eradicate it from our material consciousness and psyche, but to be able to do that we need a totally different mindset about people in general.
No human is identical to the other, no human is even the same for one second, each human changes all the time, becomes older, lighter, heavier, stronger, weaker, etc, etc..
Since this constant changeablitity of the physical human we can't rely on it as to be a truthfull factor on which we can base logical decisions, since every second the variables and parameters change.
Look deeper, weigh and judge the sum of the actions of the material consciousness and weigh this according to the natural creative laws and commandments, only then a just and logical decision can be made.
In this situation the physical characteristics like skincolor, gender, age, sexual preference, social status, etc, etc become secondary.
Its absolutely true that the material body does influence the actions and thoughts of the person, but even then it should never be a reason to base your conclusions on those physical characteristics.
When you look beyond the flesh and see the spirit in each human as its most important essence then all bias, prejudice and misconceptions becomes void.
This will provide you with an unparallelled freedom, since you will see not only people, but first of all spirits who have the same origine, task and goal as you.
When you weigh the actions, thoughts and feelings of your own material consciousness first you will see that the Natural Creative Laws and Commandments provide you with a crystal clear insight if your actions, thoughts and feelings are in accordance with Creation or not.
Therefor acquire as much knowledge and wisdom of the Natural Creative Laws and Commandments, since they are the greatest wisdom of all.
Never let down, never stop striving for more knowledge and wisdom, never let the desire die to live a better day.
Knowing and applying the Natural Creative Laws and Commandments of Creation first to yourself and then to others is truly a manifestation of Universal love and harmony with universal structures.
Jakobjn

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 333
Posted on Thursday, December 16, 2004 - 11:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy's words about being human.

German original

"Menschsein bedeutet, sich nicht zu Angstigen und nicht verletzbar zu sein, und zwar weder gegen die eigene Personlichkeit noch gegenuber den Nachsten; und Menschsein bedeutet, sich nicht durch unbedachte Worte und Taten der Nachsten verletzt zu fuhlen, sondern die Dinge so zu erachten, wie sie sind, um sie in ausgeglichener Form zu klaren, richtigzustellen und zur Wahrheit zu fuhren."

Translation

Being human means not to be afraid and not to be vulnerable, namely neither for ones own personality nor for the next; and being human signifies, not to feel hurt by words and actions of the other, but to see things in such a way as they really are, and to rectify them in a well-balanced form, and to lead them to the truth.
Jakobjn

Mdaglioglu

Post Number: 11
Posted on Monday, February 21, 2005 - 12:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jakobyn,

With related to the post, posted on Thursday, March 04, 2004 - 03:48 am, you have written the spirit prayer as the following;

The Spirit prayer; first the German version

Mein Geist, der du bist in Allmacht.
Dein Name sei geheiligt.
Dein Reich offenbare und inkarniere sich in mir.
Dein Kraft entfalte sich in mir, und sie sei wirksam im Irdischen und im Geistigen in ausgeglichen und evolutiver form.
Mein tagliches brot gib mir heute, dessen ich da bedarf im Irdischen und im Geistigen.
Und lasse mich erkennen und beheben meine fehler, und also lasse mich erkennen und erlernen die wahrheit und die liebe und die weisheit und das Wissen.
Erfulle mich mit kraft gegen versuchung und verwirrung, und also gib mir kraft, so ich mir von Irrtum erlose.
Ich lebe nach deinen gesetzen und deinen geboten, denn dein ist das reich des Geistes und das leben, und die kraft und das wissen, und die wahrheit und weisheit und liebe in allzeitlichkeit.
SO SEI ES. (amen)

However the original in the OM book, is as the following;

238. Mein Geist, der du bist in Allmacht.
239. Dein Name sei geheiligt.
240. Dein Reich offenbare und inkarniere sich in mir.
241. Deine Kraft entfalte sich in mir, und sie sei wirksam im Irdischen und im Geistigen in ausgeglichener und evolutiver Form.
242. Mein tägliches Brot gib mir heute, dessen ich da bedarf im Irdischen und im Geistigen.
243. Und lasse mich erkennen und beheben meine Fehler, und also lasse mich erkennen und erlernen die Wahrheit und die Liebe und die Weisheit und das Wissen.
244. Erfülle mich mit Kraft gegen Versuchung und Verwirrung, und also gib mir Kraft, so ich mich durch sie vom Irrtum erlöse.
245. Ich lebe nach deinen Gesetzen und nach deinen Geboten, denn dein ist das Reich des Geistes und des Lebens, und die Kraft und das Wissen, und die Wahrheit und Weisheit und Liebe in Allzeitlichkeit. SO SEI ES. (Amen)

Peace,
Murat

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 356
Posted on Saturday, February 26, 2005 - 11:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So, what's the difference? They are exactly the same. I see no difference except for special characters like erlöse or erlose. Back then I used a different webbrowser that didn't interprete those characters correctly.
Also I forgot a few letters, I am neither native to English or German, but doing my best.
I think it's called 'knitpicking' what you state with your post.

Salome,
Jakobjn

Mdaglioglu

Post Number: 12
Posted on Tuesday, April 05, 2005 - 03:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jakobjn,

I am very sorry if any way I have offended you or made negative comments. I realy value your comments and I appreciate you very much and I really believe that you are doing your best.
I am not native to English nor German, in order not to be missunderstood, I have done the corrections without comments.

And it is because I have memorized the prey as you have written it down and try to say everyday. As far as I know it activates something in Akashic Records level, so the prey has to be verbatim.

It is my mistake to memorize it from your posts instead I should have done this in OM.

Peace,
Murat

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 363
Posted on Wednesday, April 06, 2005 - 11:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Murat,

Don't worry about it. I think that when a short explanation is sometimes very good to avoid misunderstandings.
Working on a digital domain like a forum, email, or chat, or whatever requires at times more words because the non-verbal parts of a conversation or text can't be expressed very well when its just letters on a screen or piece of paper. Sometimes a lot of the original meaning gets lost.
I am not offended, at the time of my reply I was just a little bit irritated, but that is long gone.

Take care.
Jakobjn

Dplotmach

Post Number: 42
Posted on Tuesday, July 05, 2005 - 04:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everybody

I have become more and more logical in my thinking, and have done great progress in understanding the message from the Plejarens.
But today I got kind of a "fallback", as I get very confused, and it feels like all my insights and self-reasoned conclusions has just disappeared again. What should one do with such? Meditate much?
It is very annoying.

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 376
Posted on Tuesday, July 05, 2005 - 05:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Dplotmach,

What you describe to me in your post and when I read several of your old posts is that it seems to me that you have symptomes of a bipolar disorder and/or schizoid disorder, because you seem to have ups followed by downs and certain illusions which occur.
At the very least you seem to have severe moodswings which cause you to doubt logical thoughts you might have.
I think it would be wise that you seek council with a doctor/psychologist to see if you have any sign of a psychological illness/disorder.
Its not my intention to upset you in any way, you speak openly about your issues and I respond to them in a open way.
It will help your personal development if you seek professional help to get your problems analyzed and taken care off, some problems need professional attention or they get worse.
Anyway, I hope you find a solution to your problems with or without the advice given to you.
I wish you a lot of luck.
Jakobjn

Dplotmach

Post Number: 43
Posted on Tuesday, July 05, 2005 - 05:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

And by the way, why don't a single person answer my posts? I find it boring. Does it have to with that I disagree with Billy in some cases? If, there is kind of a sect-mentality on this board. But I hope this is just "paranoid thinking" ;)

Dplotmach

Post Number: 45
Posted on Tuesday, July 05, 2005 - 07:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello phaethonsfire :-)

I must admit that you are almost totally right in your reasoning/thoughts, because I have had symptoms of a so-called "schizo-affective disorder". They are still present in a very mild degree, but I have learned how to deal with them. I have spended some time at a mental institution, and sure have not had it easy the past years. I am currently on medication, a new one that is called Abilify, and Lamictal (a medicine that works for both epileptics and people with mood-disorders), after some testing of different types.
I have received very good treatment for the disease, although there was some people with christian beliefs that influenced me, in good ways, but mostly bad ways... The problem is that it was actually the occult and the Meier case that partly initiated the rise of symptoms, although there was anxiety and very much stress that was the main reason for it. The combination of truth that can be hard to assimilate, and christian teachings, is a very BAD thing. It has been incredibly hard for me to "fight through the crap, and come out the other end". I have not had any fallbacks in quite a time now, and am confident that I will get completely healthy, which I think I mostly am now, just that there is the need to rest a little sometimes. I feel stable, and enjoy life, after the "hell" I've been through. But one thing, I don't think that all of my posts are plain non-sense and delusive. If you think I have hallucinated you are completely wrong, with two exeptions which I myself have come to realize by logic. It has just been a lot of delusive thinking, like "God" "the devil" and so on. But anyway these are not as uncommon as one may think... So I ask you eventhough it might be hard after what I've explained now, to take my posts for what they are, it's not fantasies. Examine them by logic (Also there are alot of illogical opinions/thoughts by other members on this forum.)
I am a normal human being, its just some chemical disorders in my brain, without medication.
I must say you must be a wise and knowledgeable person, to actually set a diagnosis, and show the way out of problems, on behalf of some posts! Eventhough I might have indicated it a few times.
Well well, thank you for your insight.

N.B: I guess you wont be overhappy that such people are discussing this case on the forum, but I will anyway. I am on the right path now.

Dplotmach

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page