Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 02, 2005

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Spirit (Creation-energy), Spirit Forms and the Psyche » Archive through October 02, 2005 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Phil638

Post Number: 41
Posted on Sunday, July 24, 2005 - 02:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

forgot to mention that saying was probably in reference to the child not being brought up with its mind being riddled with too many false belief systems, both on a conscious and subconscious level.

phil

Edward

Post Number: 514
Posted on Monday, July 25, 2005 - 10:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott and JP....

Yes, that would be most "Logical" and the most "Practical".

If my memory serves me well, there is indeed 7 Spherical levels in The
Beyond whereby..every Spirit-form has its own place suited for. There it
has the task of absorbing all accumulated knowledge from past lives.

Thus, it would be in its place to say that a much Higher evolved
Spirit-form can place itself within the Suited - Beyond - Sphere Level
which suites its Spiritual Evolution Vibration.

So, it speaks for itself, that there must be a Mechanism Present, even
in/for our Material Dimension...with the knowledge that there are Lower
Evolved Spirit-forms encasing their human bodies. Thus, which makes it
possible for these different level Spirit-forms to mingle with each other
- Material and Spiritual - while executing their material life cycle(s).

Thus, 7 Beyond Spiritual Levels would Truly Need a Suited Mechanism for
all these 7 categorized Spirit-forms (Collective(s) We-Formation(s)..) to
exist in...Together. So the Highly Evolved ET Spirit-forms would indeed
have the possibility, by the mentioned "Installed" Mechanism...to Co-Exist
with the Lower Earth-bound Spirit-forms. Thus, when a ET Spirit-form would
pass away and enter the Beyond...this Spirit-form would Automatically..
find its way to its Suite Beyond Spherical Level. And thus..take a Bigger
Jump...so to speak, to its Destined Spiritual Spherical Level, passing the
lower levels behind.

Thus, a Plausible possibility is there...at hand. This would be the must
suited method to Adapt the mentioned Spiritual Evolution Vibrational
differences...I would conclude.

Edward.

Savio

Post Number: 517
Posted on Monday, August 08, 2005 - 02:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob

With reference to the recent Q&A from Billy:

Billy mentioned that a spirit is always aware of itself.

While you have mentioned that spirits not reaching the AA level are in an unconcious state, even Creation is unconcious in its early stage.

Can you please shed some lights on these two scenarios which seems to go against each other?

Savio

Jacob

Post Number: 387
Posted on Monday, August 08, 2005 - 09:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio,

What I know is that the selfawareness of the material consciousness and that of the spirit are not compareable, this because the spirit doesnt have a personality like the material consciousness has.
I will ask the coregroup for clarification on this and post a full answer as soon as possible.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Savio

Post Number: 518
Posted on Tuesday, August 09, 2005 - 02:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob

Thank you for your kind effort :-)

Salome

Savio

Phil638

Post Number: 114
Posted on Sunday, September 11, 2005 - 09:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jacob,

I'd like to ask a question please. Firstly I know now that a lot of whats in the bible has been tampered with and is wrong and should be ignored but would just like to know something from the way I understood and percieved it from when before I came here. Do you or anyone else here know if Immanuel (Jesus) might have been refering to the conscious, subconscious and unconscious minds in his teachings to his desciples and to other people or if he might have been using an analogy for those three parts of the pysche mind? I ask this because I remember reading stories and things that were said by Jesus in the bible that lead me to believe this. Stories such as the story of what happened when Jesus and his desciples came up to the blind man in their travels and the desciples asked Jesus "why was this man born blind", and Jesus replied "because of the sins of his father"? Could he have been somehow refering to the blind mans past life and might had been using "father, son and holy spirit" for the analogy of "conscious, subconscious and unconscious minds"? Also this analogy seems to fit in with me with a lot of the teachings and proverbs Jesus was saying in the bible when I was researhing the bible a while ago now. Things like when Jesus saying stuff like "these things I do, it is the father working through me" and lots of other stuff too. This is what I used to think jesus was referring to there whenever he said the words father, son and holy spirit. I was thinking perhaps he might have been doing that to make up for the perception of the people in those days as they might not have inderstood him otherwise, but after coming here to this forum and reading through your muchly appreciated pysche/spiritual teaching posts that you've kindly posted here, I now tend to believe that I was wrong in thinking that, but I'm only asking if this is so now because I'm still not really sure about it is why, and would appreciate it if you could kindly clear this up for me please.

thanks phil

Phil638

Post Number: 116
Posted on Tuesday, September 13, 2005 - 11:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

oh I forgot to mention what lead me to believe that jesus might have been referring to those three parts of the pysche mind there. Because as I've said before I'm a clinical hypnotist and because of how hypnosis is the only pyscho science that deals with the interactions between the conscious, subconscious and unconscious mind. As far as I'm aware of pyschology only deals with the conditioned mind.

Anyway thats why I often wondered if jesus might have been referring there to and was what I thought he might of been purposefully doing there too while I was studying the bible, using the analogy of father, son and holy spirit for the conscious, subconscious and unconscious mind.

phil

Phil638

Post Number: 123
Posted on Tuesday, September 20, 2005 - 11:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I only just now realised that I accidently asked that spirit question above to jacob when i meant to ask it to be addressed to Phaethonsfire instead. This might also explain why Jacob or anyone else failed as yet to reply to my question as the question isn't that correct if it weren't addressed to anyone else but Phaethonsfire, with respect to my comment in that question "but after coming here to this forum and reading through your muchly appreciated pysche/spiritual teaching posts that you've kindly posted here" as thats who I was obviously refering to was to all of Phaethonsfire's spirit posts that his kindly posted in the past on this forum was who.

My mistake, hopefully Phaethonsfire reads this post and soon I get a muchly appreciated reply to that question I meant to be addressed to him.

phil

Hi Phil, just to let you know Phaethonsfire and Jacob are the same person :-)

Jacob

Post Number: 397
Posted on Wednesday, September 21, 2005 - 09:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Phil638,

I am sorry, I must have overlooked your question. I will answer it today.

Jacob aka Phaethonsfire :-)
Salome,
Jacob

Phil638

Post Number: 125
Posted on Wednesday, September 21, 2005 - 09:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

how come he keeps on always frequently changing his user name regularly to his posts that he posts here at this forum then, like as an example, as he just did here on this page to the prior page before this one? I don't understand why all the regular swap and change in user names is all because i think its confusing to the new forum posters like me is all.

phil

Hi Phil, Jacob is not arbitrarily changing his user name. He changed it from Phaethonsfire to Jacob somewhere at the end of June or early July 05. Check the dates and you will see what I am talking about.-Scott

Jacob

Post Number: 398
Posted on Wednesday, September 21, 2005 - 01:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Phil,

I had a very busy time in my personal life lately which allowed me virtually no time for myself, that has changed for the better.
I will explain this only once: I changed username because when I first joined the forum, I was a member, but since I have become a moderator, a simple and more serious username for the forum is appropiate, if you have something to say to me say it directly to me.

To answer your question, the referral to the 'father', 'son' and 'holy spirit' are falsifications and point to the socalled falseteaching of trinity, which teaches that everything is a trinity.
It has as far as I know nothing to do with the consciousness, subconsciousness and unconscious.

When the disciples asked 'jesus' why this man was blind then this is just a blunt falsification, because in each new life a spiritform has a new body with a new personality which has nothing to do with the personality from the former life.
So its not possible that a 'sin' of the former life could affect the next life, if that would be the case, then no-one on this planet would lead a normal life, then our lives would be highly crippled from all the 'past life sins' we still would have to 'make up' for.

When Jmmanuel (jesus) said: "these things I do, it is the father working through me", then this is the falsification of "these things I do, its the spirit working in me.", something like that extend.
Jmmanuel never spoke about the 'father' as the ultimate force in the Universe, but solely a the Creation as the ultimate force in the Universe.
Only a very few proverbs in the bible remain somewhat true, like the one about the splinter in the other mans eye, and the beam in ones own, for the largest part the texts in the bible are folklore, fairytales, falsifications and lies.
Salome,
Jacob

Phil638

Post Number: 128
Posted on Wednesday, September 21, 2005 - 12:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thanks jacob and speaking of names, you can just call me phil if you like and also please don't take my prior post before this one (if it gets posted) the worng way either, which I'm sure you probably won't too.

Anyway Jacob, this is what I thought Jesus was refering to there and what he was using the analogy for, was to make up for the perception of the people and also to make up for the lack of pyscho science knowledge in those times too was all. I used to think he did that and was hoping that man would eventually work out for himself in the course of time what he actually meant and was referring to there with father, son and holy spirit.

Anyway this is how I used to see it -

Father = conscious mind which is thinking consciousness or the ego.

Son = subconscious mind which is where all our beliefs, memories and emotions lie.

Holy Spirit = unconscious mind which is that part of the mind where psychic activity takes place of which the person is unaware of, hence unconscious mind.

thanks phil

Wolfbrother

Post Number: 7
Posted on Wednesday, September 21, 2005 - 08:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have experienced something odd..I started reciting the spirit prayer in german on a daily basis and then whenever I drank milk my body would break out in hives. I stopped reciting the prayer and this weird milk allergy went away. I also experienced alot of negative emotions during this time (which also went away after stopping the practice of reciting the spirit prayer in German). I was wondering if anyone knows what exactly would be the cause of this. Was I doing something wrong? Or is this something that will go away in time? any thoughts or feedback would be greatly appreciated
thanks

Tjames

Post Number: 95
Posted on Wednesday, September 21, 2005 - 09:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Wolfbrother,

I can't help you regarding the spirit prayer, but I can say this... I have started reading Einfuhrung in die meditation for the past week (which is only in German) and every time I read it and pronounce the words clearly in my brain or aloud I feel strange and a rather pleasant not awkward strange just different and specifically more peaceful. This lasts when I continually read the book. I am sure there are impulses in the German code that can be desiphered by the brain in an unconcious manner. Although, if it is an unconcious occurance... then what explains the concious primary/side affects? Perhaps sheer enthusiasm for the litterature... i don't know.
The only thing I think you could do, which is something I do is clear your mind, stay neutral/positive while reciting the passage and pronounce (even in your mind) clearly so you can get the best out your prayer/study.

Saalome,
Tim J.

Phil638

Post Number: 129
Posted on Thursday, September 22, 2005 - 05:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thanks for letting me know that jacob. Also your post wasn't there jacob when I posted my previous post to this and how i wish that the forum posts would be instantly posted when people post them, but I know that this is not possible.

thanks phil

Wolfbrother

Post Number: 8
Posted on Thursday, September 22, 2005 - 09:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the advice Tjames... I was thinking that maybe I wasnt pronouncing everything absolutely correctly and maybe this sudden allergy is an effect of that...Im not sure..I'll try the clearing your mind thing. thanks again

Melli

Post Number: 19
Posted on Thursday, September 22, 2005 - 11:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Wolfbrother,
It is interesting to read what you wrote about milk/meditation. I cannot understand how one activates the other, but the sad fact is that animal milk has never been intended for human consumption. With time we have been led to believe that we need calcium, where infact this is the biggest con for past 50 years or so. Milk is the cause of most of our diseases like cancer, diabetis, obesity, bone fractures, reflux, heartburn and so... the list is endless. The more we consume dairy products the more we crave it, it is a drug in disguise because it makes us feel good although only temporarily, and then we go for more and so on...The industry will never divulge to the consumer the secrets they are hiding from us. But one brave scientist has done just that. Infact there are others but they keep quiet for fear of harrassement, threats etc.
I haven't drunk milk products for some years now and I feel mentally and physically so much better for it. We need magnesium to fortify the plentiful calcium already in our bones, not more calcium. Milk from an animal is infact a foreign Female hormone. The conventional dairy has also steroids added to it called rBGH. That is why we are awash with the stuff while the poor animal continually suffers for no reason. I could go on but do yourself a favour and visit www.notmilk.com
One day soon, your body and mind will thank you.

Wolfbrother

Post Number: 9
Posted on Saturday, September 24, 2005 - 09:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

interesting info..thanks melli..but there is still the fact that the allergy only happend during the time I was reciting the spirit prayer..Has anyone else had any kind of similar experiences with the spirit prayer? Or maybe drinking milk violates creational laws or something....hmmmm....the search for the cause goes on. thanks for your input though.

Mukhopus

Post Number: 4
Posted on Saturday, October 01, 2005 - 03:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Friends
Recently I had been to Argentina. I took the photo ghaph of outside of a cathedral where evening mass was going on inside. You will find lots of spirits/orbs are also coming to attend the evening mass. I have one more photo of that area and it also gives lots and lots of them.
Send me your comment.
Uday Mukhopadhyay

Scott

Post Number: 692
Posted on Saturday, October 01, 2005 - 02:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Uday,

Why do you assume these spots are spirits or orbs?
How can something non-physical (spiritforms) be perceived in physical reality?

Regards
Scott

Jacob

Post Number: 403
Posted on Saturday, October 01, 2005 - 03:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Uday,

I can tell you with 100% certainty that those 'orbs', blobs and objects in the picture are NOT spiritforms, those are most likely tiny waterdrops, pollen or dustparticles which can reflect light of any source, like streetlights, flashlight, moonlight, sunlight, etc, etc.
A spiritform doesnt enter the material realm without the purpose of entering a human embryo in order to incarnate.
Cult-religious events at any churches, sects or mosques or at any place have no spiritual value whatsoever, they are just for exploitation, lying and deceiving people in anyway possible.
Cult-religion together with economics and politics are responsible for virtually all mayhem, murder, destruction, terror, exploitation, rape, extermination, overpopulation, greed, criminality, deception, polution, discrimination, hatred, war, tiranny, suppression of women, suppression of other human races, religious belief, lying, torture, abuse of children and animals, suicides, psychological diseases like pedophelia, schizophrenia, physical diseases like AIDS, genetic mutations of all kinds (overpopulation causes the genepool to be poluted by genes which normally wouldnt have a chance to disperse, too many genetically hindered people are born and multiply)
I have enclosed a picture of pollen photographed, pollen are very tiny and almost invisible to the naked eye, but can reflect light in a way which can be caught on film.

Salome,
Jacob

Edward

Post Number: 537
Posted on Sunday, October 02, 2005 - 01:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Uday...

Welcome to the FIGU board.

One would have the Same Effect..when looking just at DUST particles!!

The last Sun eclipse here in the country I live in, many people said they
saw all sorts of UFOs in all forms, but what was the case: There is a point
during the eclipse that reflects, by the Sun light, on the DUST particles,
which than gives them a Metallic-like reflection. From here on, One
without the knowledge, would assume them as being ET craft or what
ever....etc. I my self, have even seen these DUST particles during the
eclipse..and their most impressing reflections.

In all parts of the world, there are people having caught all sorts of
Objects on their Photo or Cam film, and in must cases, the Effect is
Caused by the mentioned above.

Edward.

Mukhopus

Post Number: 4
Posted on Sunday, October 02, 2005 - 04:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scot & Jacob
I do spirit photography for last 3 yrs and spirit communication/evp for last 2 years. I am a member of AAEVP club in USA. I have observed the following:
(1) spirits vibrate at a high frequency and they can only be captured if they allow themselves to be photographed by controlling their own vibration.
(2) All spirit photograph will show some face or body after editing. This one shows cluster of tiny faces.
(3)You can get validation from spirits that photo is their's.
(4)I have taken validation from my spiritual Guru on the other side. He told me it is real and suggested me to send edited photo to you.
(5)I hav also edited your photo , I did nnt get any such face or body.
(6)Human consusness don't change . So if you go to church regularly in this life, you will do the same after you have gone to the other side.
For more info on my research please check the link: http://www.oberf.org/evp.htm
http://www.oberf.org/uday's_orbs.htm

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page