Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 07, 2005

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Spiritual Life In Everyday Life » Archive through October 07, 2005 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 377
Posted on Wednesday, July 06, 2005 - 03:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Dplotmach,

I am studying to become a Psychologist and I have almost finished my first year, so I am in training to see such things.
I am glad that you had such support in the past.
I would say that if you feel yourself coming in a negative episode that you take a 'time-out' for yourself and stop yourself from allowing yourself to continue in that negativity. Focus on something completely neutral which has nothing to do with the negativity thats you in at the moment.
Don't assume how people think, it doesnt matter to me who posts what, when or where, just that people keep decent behavior and common sense as much as possible.

Salome,
Jakobjn

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Markc

Post Number: 200
Posted on Wednesday, July 06, 2005 - 12:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dplotmach ;

When I read your post I realized how much pressure is on anyone who studies this material , to get along with society while increasing understanding along unusual lines ,such as Ufology .

I think it is just necessary to know calmly at all times that you have the capabilty to keep everything controlled within your conscious awareness , that is , you can relate your learned conclusions to the world without having to voice them in a vulnerable area , like at a 'dinner party with religious people' present .

As far as going to a shrink , I don't know ; maybe shrinks don't know how to professionally respond to this material if you chose to bring it up . Probably they would have to patently deem it as a negative factor , due to their unfamiliarity with it .

If I were you , I would concern myself only with what I could learn from the teachings to help you through life . Your understanding of what is real , and what isn't . I don't think that getting involved in arguments on this forum will allow you to search for and concentrate on these positive and neutral positive aspects , but only ascerbate your inner conflicts , which you should seek to neutralize with meditation .

Organization of your inner thought life is a personal responsibilty , and one cannot really get on with the business of that if they are bouncing back and forth on issues of belief/unbelief .

It just seems to me that you are at a point in your life where you can choose to turn left or right , and maybe your choices are more about what not to do than what to do , at least at first .

Strong thoughts take time to cultivate , and strong ,dominant thoughts define you .Don't worry if you have a disturbing thought sometimes , and don't get stuck on it .Just move on from it to healthy type thinking that feels obviously right .

Kind Regards , Mark
Mark Campbell

Dplotmach

Post Number: 46
Posted on Wednesday, July 06, 2005 - 05:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"I am studying to become a Psychologist and I have almost finished my first year, so I am in training to see such things."
Ok, I'm sure you have learned a lot from your studies, but to recognize symptoms and treating them will mean a very long time of education. And some years of specialicing.

"I would say that if you feel yourself coming in a negative episode that you take a 'time-out' for yourself and stop yourself from allowing yourself to continue in that negativity. Focus on something completely neutral which has nothing to do with the negativity thats you in at the moment."
This is exactly what I have learned to do, releaxing and concentrating on something else. But this is a very hard thing to manage, as your brain is dysfunctional, and one is dependent on the brain to make choices. Its hard to "override" ones own brain. I am really scared of that others studying this case might become psychotic, and try to warn them, when I am presenting the case to them. What do you think about that? Unnecessary? Harms the case?
Some christians might become severly disturbed of it, because their view of reality crashes down, and might move more down the road towards insanity.

David_chance

Post Number: 68
Posted on Wednesday, July 06, 2005 - 01:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dplotmach,
Having come from a fundamentalist (fanatical) Christian background, and well aware of the strength of the circular "logic" of the Christian's belief system, my experience is that if a Christian is presented with the information contained in the Meier case, their reaction will either be "it's the work of the devil trying to lead people astray from the path of Christ...I will pray for your poor lost soul" or "it's a dangerous & delusional fantasy"...unless they are in a state of seriously questioning & examining the tenets of their belief, in which case they may be open to considering the material and what it means.
I know the consequences of following the Christian belief system, and had a time when I experienced (agonizing) mental instabilities due to the conflict of what was being presented to me as "truth" and what didn't make sense to me when I scrutinized the Christian teachings. I finally came to the point when I realized that I had to abandon the church in order to return to and find a state of sanity, for my own well-being. It was a struggle and a difficult period of years, searching for understanding, especially when burdened by the feeling of being "an unbeliever" in the company of the fanatical Christians that I knew.

Markc

Post Number: 202
Posted on Wednesday, July 06, 2005 - 05:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dplotmach ;

Please heed good advice when one has made an effort to reach you with it .

Don't present this stuff to people ( especially the religious!) ; you don't know enough about it to make a good argument , and you don't need an argument anyway . What you need is more insights internalised .

I'm just trying to help ; but heed ; help yourself .

Mark
Mark Campbell

Dplotmach

Post Number: 48
Posted on Thursday, July 07, 2005 - 04:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mark C, I have not given bad critique to phaetonsfire, I just told him what I know, and that I am very aware of the disease.

Why should one not give people hints at least? New ideas? When the christians are pushing their religion on everybody, as fast as they can, maybe some should "balance it out". Michael is doing this. I know much about the Meier-case since I've been studying it for many years, and are reaching the same logical, self-learned conclusion. Not to be to harsh here, but don't think I am a delusional idiot who needs to brag about UFO's because I feel "better" than everyone", and don't know what I am talking about. I may have pushed this info on others in the past, but are trying to keep it to myself, when it comes to friends and family.
Someone has to stand up and give people information, eventhough how shocking it is. I do this in an informative way, mostly just by discussion-forums on the net. If you could read norwegian, I think you would find my posts quite convincing and logical. I do not resort to fantasies. I think its wrong to keep all this from one self.

Dplotmach

Markc

Post Number: 203
Posted on Thursday, July 07, 2005 - 09:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So you're the "Norwegian Michael Horn " , Dplotmach ?

I see ......

Mark
Mark Campbell

Dplotmach

Post Number: 51
Posted on Friday, July 08, 2005 - 07:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hehe. I would not say that. I do not think it would be smart to send me into the media, at least for a very long time... People who have had big mental problems should stay out of this, because the case would take damage, I think. Sad but true. Anyway, I do not think ridicule is the answer Mark, if that's what you are doing. ;)

Dplotmach

Post Number: 52
Posted on Saturday, July 09, 2005 - 03:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello. Might not the reason for having such fallbacks be that one have had such extreme insights? That the brain is trying to calm down?
I was pushing myself very hard for about a week, and achieved great results. I did understand that there was going to be some kind of a stabilizing then, a little "trip down". I do not question my logical thoughts, the intellect is just not that active. I guess I was thinking about 90 % logical at that time, exept the spiritual ofcourse, and I could explain almost every happening by logic, pinpointing the cause, and their future effects. I had to meditate much.
I guess you can be very sceptical to this post, as it might seem to be a result of a moodswing/psychosis. But everyone one around me thought I was in the best shape they had seen me in for many years, though a little concern that I was "going to fast", and thus result in a "trip down", as I was aware of myself. I think there must be other normal people with a healthy psyche who is having problems with this, especially if they push themselves very hard at a time.
Everything needs to stabilize, there is an opposite to everything.

Dplotmach

( By the way, I don't expext to get many stars for this post, hehe) ;)

Markc

Post Number: 204
Posted on Sunday, July 10, 2005 - 02:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dplotmach ;

What's better is for me to take my own advice , to think about what I say before I do, in regard to the Mission ,and the Teachings .

What you do and say is only your own business , and I'm sure there will be no drastic occurances from even your biggest mistakes , if you even make any .

My comment in response to you was to make you think : speaking to strangers is a type of media .
The story keeps being told long after you stop talking . The 'reporters' will misquote you , every time. Of course , the only way to learn this is by experience , so , be your guest .

I really only recommend more balance for you. I don't think there is a way to express sincerity other than to say that . I don't know you , but I know that people suffer needlessly , mostly from their own efforts , trying very hard , only to find out that they did too much of the wrong thing , maybe before they were ready .

I don't think I have any ridicule in my system .
If you think about what to say before you say it , and prepare for an argument in advance , and how to counter objectives , then you might one day become someone who could possibly convince other people in complex matters that they have never even heard of .

Until then , I don't worry about what you're doing . I only feel concern for a fellow human who might have some really hard days , caused by his own thoughts and actions . I think that it's a self created miracle to have balance in your mind and psyche , so maybe it's just a suggestion in goodwill .

Take care of you , sir .
Mark
Mark Campbell

Dplotmach

Post Number: 53
Posted on Sunday, July 10, 2005 - 12:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ok, thank you Mark :-)

I actually did quote a long exerpt from the 8 contact with Semjase in one post about the universe, from start to Semjases 24th Statement, about what matter is, and what it origins from.
And gave links to theyfly.com and figu.org.
+ ofcourse semjase.net, where the exerpt was taken from. I pointed out that there were some "information" (or rather fantasy) there (semjase.net) who was doubtfull, and something of it were directly untrue, that the webmaster had added, at least according to my information, logic and "gutt-instinct". I also said that it is a very informative and complicated case, and that it was possible that I interpreted it the wrong way, but more and more as I was sticking to truth, wisdom and logic.

This is a site for discussing christianity, and there actually are some people there who doubt EVOLUTION, so I felt I had to do this. The more the truth is presented to christians, there are two ways. The bad one is that they can have problems accepting the truth, and become more and more fundamentalist (f.ex. that the devil is deceiving us all). The other one is to interpret it their way, to mix it with their own beliefs, thus actually coming closer to the truth, but still decieving the followers and themselves.
Anyway, this is a forum where I have only got one reply to my posts, and that was when I did not explain myself properly. A negative one. It seems no-one has dared replying, because they look so convincing and makes sense (no bragging here), or they might actually be studying the case themselves, for so to find out what to make of it(Maybe they dont care about it because they find it ridiculous, but I doubt it". I hope this is a positive way to present this case to others.

Dplotmach

Markc

Post Number: 205
Posted on Sunday, July 10, 2005 - 09:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi D ;

That sounds good to me . I think that this information will "age" well . In time , remote discoveries come as they always do , and people are born into another era when it would be inconcievable to not recognize the truth in it .

Salome , Mark
Mark Campbell

Tjames

Post Number: 71
Posted on Sunday, July 10, 2005 - 11:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Dplotmach,

I remembered hearing facts about the "rarity" of billy's teachings being so rare that the last time they were ever taught in its entirety was in the time of Henok's teachings. A task not carried out for a BILLION +/- years if i'm serving acuracy right. I think it's an honor to be living in a time where a prophet exists and that the teachings are complete, not sectional or part-truths which once again if i'm a service to accuracy the past two major religions (with Billy/Lasons spirit form) have been incomplete (intentionally) which served its purpose.
The completeness is here and I feel/think it is only wise to stick as close to the truth as possible less we be counter-productive. Correct me if i'm wrong here friends but doesn't it make sense that if complete teachings are taught now unlike the other methods in the past than we should follow our example, not to say that Billy is the only example but that the ideal of sticking to the origin and purity of the original creational teachings can only have an ultimate harmonious outcome. By definition the creational truths are simply truthful. They're not half fantasy as you clearly know, however, the truths cannot be slipped amongst other false teachings. I think Jmmanuel said Do not spend time on unworthy cults because they will not see the truth in your teachings. (not exact quote but similar intent) The question is.. are the christian blogs/message boards an "unworthy cult" and even if they aren't, would the people be better off knowing another part-truth like you figured they would be?
I am positive that any teaching is best in its entirety, whether it be tenis, Algebra or the Spirit teachings. I know you may not have been trying to give them the intro to spirit, or maybe you did i don't know, but slipping them links to billy is great.. don't mis-understand me here i just think maybe if you give them some info, they take it, (which is nice ) but form it into some other thought-form which has no truth to it at all which is usually what people do most of the time.
People slowly digest information. Maybe if one takes the time to pick the wheat from the chaff than they could benefit you slipping them little nuggets of truth. However, this is so un-likley and may cause one to either think clearer or to step over the edge deeper into insanity. People learn at their own pace and when they are ready the message comes so i think you just being there for people "on there terms" and with complete teachings could benefit both your goal and the students. Sorry for the length but I am dealing with this issue all the time because I have christain relatives who do not push their ideas on me nor do i return mine. We have boundaries and it has seemed to work fine. They know about the Meier contacts out of their curiosity and my willingness but people have to ask or they're not ready for it. I didn't mean to sound like I was on a soapbox but I have your concerns and share what can be frustration at times with others and I always keep in my mind that we are all one and the same. It always helps me see the real picture.

Wisdom in discernment,
Tim

Newinitiation

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, August 01, 2005 - 10:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi fellow believers, as you all know when being introduced or rather the knowledge sereptiously finding you about the truth of creation and billy's life mission it's very difficult at first to accept wholeheartedly the implications even though after arduously having studied and made the knowledge ones own ideal through one's own conscious thinking and searching however limited one's capacities are to even fathom such knowledge and information.
lately though I have experienced the downside to the truth and knowledge presented by billy in that as the veil of ignorance diminishes the more penetrating the truth is to the psyche thus more disturbed I found the mind becomes because of the load and the immense implications the knowledge of truth entails. I guess not everyone is ready or mature enough to accept the penetrating truth but I did come away from this experience after having degenerate thoughts about creation that once the path to the truth has been tread there is no turning back despited many falls along the way and however profane one is who is saddled with the original sin, out of negativity one learns to find love amidst the turmoil.

Hi Newinitiation,

I have moved your post to a more suitable location. The area you chose is related to discussions regarding the structure, design etc...of the forum.

Regards

Phil638

Post Number: 67
Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2005 - 01:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Dplotmach,

just in regard to your bipolar mental disorder that you and some of the others were talking about a few posts back from here. Did you know that bipolar mental disorder can be attributed to your diet, such as being a regular coffee drinker? It's true because I had the same illness as you do and after stopping my caffiene use it soon all went away. Here's some reading you might like to do here to back up what I say. Coffee drinking causes all sorts of bad effects to people, but people don't know that coffee is the culprit as it mimmicks a lot of other illness's. I highly recomend that you and any other interested people in the matter have a read of this page as I'm living proof it's a fact what caffeine does to people.

Here is a section from that page -

Caffeine toxicity may be mistaken for bipolar disorder. Adenosine receptors are blocked by caffeine, maintaining neuronal firing. Caffeine poisoning may also resemble schizophrenia.

Circulating adrenaline (epinephrine) increases in caffeine consuming persons. In its synthetic form, epinephrine is the drug of choice for anaphylactic reactions, halting allergic reactions. But added to a stimulant reaction, excess adrenaline may induce delusions. And the breakdown of some adrenaline byproducts mimics symptoms of schizophrenia.

Symptoms of cerebral allergy can range from minimal reactions, such as lack of comprehension and inability to focus, to severe psychotic states, such as delusions, paranoia, and hallucinations. Toxicity is known to cause excitement, agitation, restlessness, shifting states of consciousness, and toxic psychosis, mimicking amphetamine psychosis. Allergic individuals may be erroneously diagnosed, medicated, and lost in a dark disturbed world, until death.

http://www.davidicke.net/medicalarchives/effects/caffeine.html

- regards phil

Phil638

Post Number: 70
Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2005 - 04:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dplotmach,

just in regards to your bipolar mental illness/skizophrenia problem again. In case your not a coffee drinker, heres another thing that you might like to have a look at then to be of possible benefit to you.

Here's a section cut out from this page regarding alternative help to people with your illness -

Fish Oil Relieves Symptoms of Manic Depression - McLean
Hospital Press Release

May 13, 1999 -- Boston and Belmont, MA -- Researchers at Brigham and Women’s Hospital (BWH) and McLean Hospital have found that fish oil significantly remedies the symptoms of bipolar disorder (manic depression).

"The study indicates omega-3 fatty acids are safe and beneficial for patients with bipolar disorder," said Dr. Stoll. "Our finding opens the door for more research on omega-3 fatty acid’s effect on a variety of other psychiatric disorders, including major depression, schizophrenia and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)," he said.

http://www.davidicke.net/medicalarchives/cures/fishoil.html

hope any of them two might be of some help to you.

- regards phil

Jacob

Post Number: 389
Posted on Saturday, August 20, 2005 - 04:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation,

I can only speak for myself as a FIGU member and as a forum moderator but:

The term "fellow believers" in your post is not the correct one when used with FIGU and its materials, FIGU, its members and for this forum, the goal of FIGU is to pursue true knowledge, wisdom and truth, knowing things instead of believing things.
This is gained by logical and deductive thinking, not by plain acceptance of information without critical thought.
Salome,
Jacob

Junior

Post Number: 15
Posted on Saturday, August 20, 2005 - 05:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Jacob,

Thank you for mentioning this point as it has been in my mind for a while as to what is the best way to describe the teachings & the mission, as it didn't feel right calling it a belief...
Peace to all, and one Love
Junior

Jacob

Post Number: 400
Posted on Monday, September 26, 2005 - 02:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Legacy and Heritage 1

Every human leaves a heritage in both material and in mental (consciousness-related) ways, a heritage that usually contains both positive and negative elements, logical and illogical things. A mental (consciousness-related) heritage is all the things you teach your kids, your family, the people around you, this in positive (logical) and in negative (illogical) ways.
What a person thinks or teaches to his offspring, what he leaves behind in the material realm, be it either asset or debt, that will influence the lives from those who are left behind in the material realm after his passing away into the spiritual realm.

If he leaves a lot of material debt to his offspring or family or to his community then this will be a burden on them, just as it would be with a mental (consciousness-related) heritage. Simply explained, all the negative and illogical ways that he teaches and raises his children with will work in them for a long time and influence their lives accordingly.

In this way it can be seen that how you live in the here-and-now is just as important as what you would leave behind. What you leave behind will affect your children and your new personality in your next life. Everything that is left behind affects not just one person, but a multitude of people, so you can see that this has a cascading effect.

If one person affects three other people then each of those people will affect an X amount of people. This is simple mathematics, but often people donÍt think of it this way. If you teach logic and true rational thinking, then it will have its influence in a logical way, just like the teaching of false doctrines, cult-religions and dogmaÍs have their illogical and destructive influence on generations to come, and like the laws of nature, this will ALWAYS spread through the collective, like a ripple over water.

If the mental (consciousness-related) heritage is negative and illogical then people who find the illogic in it will either neutralize it, or it will infect the whole society and slowly but surely destroy the collective society. This is a law of Creation to ensure that a illogical or unbalanced force or entity will never affect or destroy the grand-unity of nature itself. Every illogical and unbalanced force will self-destruct sooner or later depending on how fast insight is gained and if logical counter-measures are taken.

This is very clearly visible on Earth with its cult-religions. If there wouldnÍt be any logical counter measures, then the Earth and its human population would have been destroyed a long time ago because of the enormous negativity which comes with illogical forces like cult-religion, economics and politics.

What you leave behind does affect your offspring, your family, your community, Earth and nature and yourself again in the next life. When I say that about affecting your mental (consciousness-related) heritage, then see it like this: The person Albert Einstein left a positive heritage in the form of the General and Special Relativity Theories and the photo-electric effect. EinsteinÍs spirit form, if itÍs incarnated in this day and age and with its new personality, will at least hear about this heritage, not consciously knowing that what it learns is actually from a former personality.
So we can see here that a mental (consciousness-related) heritage will indiscriminately affect a new and unrelated personality of the same spirit form in the next life.
Of course this is a very clear example, but this principle of Nature works in countless degrees and many mental (consciousness-related) heritages work on a small scale and just affect the immediate surroundings of a person.
A big mental (consciousness-related) heritage will be like a big rock in a pond causing big waves which cant be ignored, but a small mental (consciousness-related) heritage will be like a pebble and cause small ripples in the water which die out before the reach the edge of the pond.
Salome,
Jacob

Jacob

Post Number: 401
Posted on Monday, September 26, 2005 - 02:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Legacy and Heritage 2

Material, consciousness-related and spiritual evolution is not only an affair of the single person but also an essential element of the whole of humanity.
A personal consciousness-related and spiritual evolution is needed as well as a consciousness-related and spiritual evolution of the whole of humanity, they go hand in hand.

The humanity is a collective, which gathers over eons of time, enormous amounts of knowledge which is learned in part by the individual who uses it for his own personal consciousness-related and spiritual evolution. In this, one can see an interaction between the whole and the individual; they need each other to move forward.
A single person can’t sustain evolution on his own; he needs the feedback of his community and Nature for that.

This is what Socrates meant with “A flame of Wisdom illumined and warmed us, which none of us could have ignited alone.”

Thinking logically about the things you have learned in your life results in new insights and knowledge, which possibly didn’t exist before. When those insights and knowledge are given back to the whole as a logical and positive mental (consciousness-related) heritage then everyone will benefit from this in the end. Each and every individual will profit from this and possibly enhance your insight, knowledge and wisdom with their own.

Albert Einstein said this quite beautifully “Never regard your study as a duty, but as the enviable opportunity to learn to know the liberating influence of beauty in the realm of the spirit for your own personal joy and to the profit of the community to which your later work belongs.”

When both the individual and the community work in a symbiotic and harmonious way then this will lead to the development of a strong and increasingly intimate bond.
In this relationship between the individual person and the whole of humanity the understanding and implementation of the law of Universal love arises.
When one knows and understands inside and out that everyone and everything is a part of oneself and oneself is a indivisible part of the whole of humanity, nature and the Creation, then slowly but surely it will come to the thorough and deep understanding that no thought, no feeling and no action goes without effect, and that every illogical and unbalanced thought, feeling and action strikes the whole of humanity, which inevitably reflects back to oneself.
Salome,
Jacob

Newinitiation

Post Number: 5
Posted on Thursday, October 06, 2005 - 08:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi fellow members
At the end of the day you either heed the teachings of the spiritual lessons or you don't. You either live by it, act according to creational laws and commandments as best as you can comprehend it or you don't. You either recognise the truth, think about them, get to know about it with effort, understand it through personal struggle or just dismiss them entirely. You either recognise the immense wisdom filled concepts and thoughts inherent in the particular essence of truth or you simply don't. The choice is there for you to make.
In the forum I guess people become provoked and are compelled to defend against other people's perceived slight, criticizm, arguments, diatribes, different views etc. It seems people cannot help themselves and have the urge to prove to others that they are right and that other people are wrong, that they are better than others and strategically defend their beliefs and views by attacking or counter arguing against other people's views that differ from their own with the intentions to disprove others and prove to others the legitamacies of their views. So essentially it comes down to people wanting to feel important, wanting to be viewed as more superior in their knowledge than others and engage in false modesty.
I guess people reading this would squirm in their seats ready to attack and devise all sorts of ways their brains could conjure up to engage in exactly what I wrote above which would in the end become a self fullfilling prophesy and they would wonder to themselve what the intention of the author of these words have in mind and whether there is anything sinister behind it.
All I could say is that depending on how you react to these words or whether you bother to react at all you will see if you look within your reaction as a result of these words how far you've come in becoming a spiritualized person and may, just may learn how important genuine modesty and humbleness in our present era we all must strive for. We fall by the way side now and then, be tempted by our own degeneracies and lose insight into ourselves, The ego rules the day but we strive to be better, progress further to reach a point in our journey lest we become arrogant and self righteous.

Jacob

Post Number: 405
Posted on Thursday, October 06, 2005 - 02:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The butterfly effect

Years ago the meteorologist Konrad Lorenz was running computerized equations to construct a theoretical model of weather conditions and develop the ability to predict them.
After running a particular sequence, he decided to replicate it. He reentered the number from his printout, taken half-way through the sequence, and left it to run. What he found upon his return was, contrary to his expectations, these results were radically different from his first outcomes. Lorenz had, in fact, entered not precisely the same number, .506127, but the rounded figure of .506. According to all scientific expectations at that time, the resulting sequence should have differed only very slightly from the original trial, because measurement to three decimal places was considered to be fairly precise. Because the two figures were considered to be almost the same, the results should have likewise been similar. Since repeated experimentation proved otherwise, Lorenz concluded that the slightest difference in initial conditions - beyond human ability to measure - made prediction of past or future outcomes impossible, an idea that violated the basic conventions of physics.
Lorenz discovered a creational law that even the slightest change in a complexity can and will herald the biggest consequences.

What he measured was that even the slightest changes in a system can have a cascading effect, this means that a cause has an effect and that same effect changes the parameters of another cause, like a avalanche, with the difference that everything is effected in more or less ways, in contrast with an avalanche where 'just' snow, ice and rocks are involved.
This is the cause for so-called coincidence, an unpredicted occurrence that happens without apparent cause, which is beyond the grasp and understanding of why and how it happened, a 'coincidence' could have a cause that lays back a long time ago or in the tiniest of things, the common ground is that its totally unexpected, outside of the consciousness, one isn't aware of it and therefore unable to foresee it.

What does this mean in every day life?
It means that every thought, feeling, emotion, action, everything you do or don't do has an effect on everybody and everything. If you don't act in cases when its needed in order to balance out a negative or positive event then this lack of action will have consequence.

An example: Think of a wild dog killing at random everything in its reach, its upsetting the balance and harmony of nature, if left unchecked it will cause major damage to the whole system which has on its turn devastating effects. The proper action would be to kill the dog, which is a positive act, equal in force to the negativity of the dog, which in total neutralizes the whole event.
For these reasons its so very important that everything you do, think or feel is in accordance with the natural-creative laws, the natural creative laws are in themselves neutral, balanced and equally positive and negative.

Of course its next to impossible for people to be perfectly balanced or live 100% to the natural-creative laws, in fact when a human makes mistakes he is unbalanced negative and unbalanced positive, but this process is essential for evolution.

Strive to as much knowledge as you can gain about the natural creative laws, because only in the laws lies true justice, harmony, love, balance, knowledge, truth and wisdom.
It is for people important to strive for as much harmony and balance as possible in their lives with the thought that everything that is unbalanced (either just positive or just negative) will affect the other. At first this will be very though, hard and difficult, but over time, measured in thousands and millions of years of evolution it will become better and easier to do.

Everything is part of everything; there are no truly isolated parts, no person is truly alone, not even in his darkest moments, everyone is connected in many ways, in material, consciousness-related, psychological and spiritual ways.

Try to live according to the laws of nature bit by bit everyday, and like a steady stream of water fills a cup, there will be a time in the future where acting, thinking and feeling according to the laws of nature will be part of oneself like breathing and loving.
Salome,
Jacob

Newinitiation

Post Number: 6
Posted on Friday, October 07, 2005 - 09:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob peace be with you

Thank you for pointing out the difference between belief and real knowing through personal effort
I did have reservations about writing fellow believers namely to refer to other forum members who are like minded individuals who are striving for spiritual growth.
As you know the english language does have limitations and I cannot imagine using another vocabulary that is comparable with the word BELIEVERS to convey what I was loosely trying to describe people who comprehends on this subject matter. The words conceptualizers, comprehenders, understanders, knowers, identifiers, imaginers, focusers, acceptors, aprehenders, conceivers, imaginers, supposers etc just doesn't ring the same bell although I understand the differentiation only that my intent I didn't convey. Thank you for your understanding

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page