Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 31, 2005

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks » Archive through October 31, 2005 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Timelord

Post Number: 11
Posted on Saturday, May 14, 2005 - 03:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anybody know whether according to Billy's teachings there is some truth in the stories of spontaneous past life memories of young
children (as researched by Ian Stevenson) and past life memories of people who undergo reincarnation/regression therapy?

Deeh

Post Number: 7
Posted on Saturday, May 14, 2005 - 07:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

When I was at the Center a few years ago, Bruni told me 'children live with daily knowledge of their past life until about the age of 3 years. Then they forget almost over night.'

Dee

Timelord

Post Number: 12
Posted on Sunday, May 15, 2005 - 09:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks. Yes, that sounds somewhat like the findings of prof. Stevenson. According to the research of Ian STevenson past life memories appear between the second and fourth year and disappear between the
fifth and seventh year.

Jay_q

Post Number: 40
Posted on Monday, June 06, 2005 - 12:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thats interesting Deeh. I have a vivid memory of something that feels similar. I remember laying in my crib at about age 2 and remembering a man wearing tan pants as if i might have been a worker of some sort in my past life. I don't know this for sure but its a strong gut feeling. Good Work. That info seems correct.

Dplotmach

Post Number: 37
Posted on Friday, July 01, 2005 - 09:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everybody! :-) Have any of you read contact 6 with Semjase? They are talking about the evolution of man, in different steps. I have read this over and over for the past years, and i think I am reaching higher on the scale as time goes by. You can find it in swedish at www.semjase.net, and there is also some in english as well. I would like to hear from others what they think about where they are in the "scale".
I think I am a "3.8", that means " living under(?) truth, wisdom and logic", as a pure form of realityview. According to my calculations and self-analysis, I can be between 3.2 and 3.9.
Does this sound like comment deleted to the moderators f.ex? I do think I am right though..

Wolfbrother

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, July 12, 2005 - 06:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey
I just read something this morning about people who talk to the "dead" , some people seemingly being able to do it by attuning their vibration to the vibration of someone recorded in the akashic records, so to the ignorant it may seem like they are speaking to the dead. Am i clear in my understanding of this or did I miss something. and what about people who seem to be able to predict the future. people who see things and those things happen. how would this be explained by the teachings of billy meier/plejarens
if the answer already exist kindly tell me where i find it.

Turaq

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, July 13, 2005 - 12:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy Meier

I was born in september 30 1972, I grew up in africa. I was very surpriced when I listened to the recorded beam sounds, these sounds are very famiar to me!! At five years I started to suffer from disturbing sounds in my head( ringing,wirrr, very low frequency) In 1983-1984 I saw two moving lights at night, one was big the other small as if controlled by the bigger one.They moved slowly as if they were investigating something on the ground. The lights continued even upto 1985, just around our farm. The only time I was close to the lights was 20-30 mtrs apart.The lights were very bright, I turned to look whats behind me, the lights were following us at night, the same night we saw a flying object with red flashing lights around it,but there was no sound at all.

8 members of our family witnessed the activity of these lights for three years.The lights were not ghosts at all because they lasted for three years only.

Again one other mystery of the place is that for the last 80 years the community of more than 2000 people complained of an engine sound like/honda or motorcycle, not on the ground but in the SKY ABOVE. The sound is clear and terryifying for the first time. The sound is heard every night in the blue or dark sky.

Please I don't understand if the crafts which were used by samjase and other plejarans, have powerful sounds that can travel the whole earth at low frequencies.

My other question is that is it possible for humans to fly/float in space.I have seen myself in dreams flying across continents.

Lastly is it possible to disappear and reappear in other place, in case of trouble or some accident? If possible whats the technic behind?

sorry for many questions

Hi Turaq,

Billy Meier does not read the English Forum. Any questions you have should be posted in the Questions to Billy Section which will be forwarded to him (http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/1871.html). The section is closed until the current round of questions are answered. Please try and formulate your thoughts into one question. If you need help feel free to contact any of the moderators.

Regards
Moderator-Scott

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 379
Posted on Friday, July 15, 2005 - 07:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wolfbrother,

When a person dies, and his spiritform moves into the beyond heralds the end of the person and his personality.
An personality exists just 1 time, so every life has its own absolutely unique personality.
The human spiritform doesnt have a personality at all, it just has an individual evolutionary-consciousness which is unconscious e.g not self-aware, it just works as an absolute logical computer/storage-engine which processes the logical information acquired by the material-consciousnessforms (brain/personality) during material life.
The spiritform will not be self-aware until it reaches the pure-spiritlevels of Arahat Athersata, but when that happens, the spirit has broken free from the reincarnation cycle.
In the beyond there is just the spiritform with its evolutionary consciousness in connection with the comprehensive consciousness-block (the energy which drives the material-consciousness/brain), during that time in the beyond it just processes the information from its former life.

Since the spiritform does NOT have an selfaware-consciousness, so an communication is simply not possible because the spirit-consciousness lacks the capabilities to respond.

There is in rare occasions a communication possible with the comprehensive-consciousness-block (CCB), but that is more a comminication as with an computer, it can only answer question for which it has the knowledge, this communication is only possible for the time the CCB exists.
The CCB exists for the amount of time the spirit needs to process all data stored in it.
After that time it will be neutralized completely in spiritual energy and used to create an absolutely new and neutral personality which has no connections whatsoever with the former personality/CCB.
In short, communication with the dead is simply not possible.
Socalled sceances are conscious or unconscious fraud or imagination or connection with the collective subconsciousness of the human race.
Jakobjn

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Memo00

Post Number: 157
Posted on Friday, July 15, 2005 - 06:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Wolfbrother

some persons really have the ability to know info about the dead, etc but they do not talk with them but sometimes have the ability to look into other peoples minds, and that way gather info about them, (in our unconscious there is a lot of info most of which we have forgotten about),

there are also persons who can really "contact" the dead but they are extremely rare and they do not appear in shows to make money or to become famous, etc

(in the Spanish version of the website there is an article about Occult Forces with good info, but i havenīt seen it in english, maybe in the booklet called "Occult Forces" (which seems to be bigger than the article) there is more)

it is possible to know about future events by different means, for example:

- through calculations ("Every Cause has its Effect; every Effect has its Cause") if certain things happen then we can expect certain results

- through dreams and visions (all in this life is interconnected, all follow a logical order, for some persons it is possible to know about future events (even if they are millions of years ahead), really wise persons can control this ability

- it is also possible to travel to the future physically to see what is going to happen

it is also important to say that:

prophecies can be changed and are obtained through calculations, dreams or visions, etc and predictions cannot be changed and are the result of looking directly into the future (travelling through time using technology or using the powers of the consciousness)

in the FIGU material there is info about this and much more

. . . . . . . . .

Turaq

the ships of the plejaren do not produce any noise because they "Shield" them so that they become imperceptible

Billy could record the sounds of the plejaren beamships because he had their permission (and the same with the photos and films, for the rest of the persons they are almost always invisible)

so the sounds of the place you mention have other origin, if they are from ships they are not plejaren, and obviously one has first to search for a natural cause for the phenomenon

- yes it is possible to levitate using the powers of the consciousness

-and yes it is possible to teleport oneself using the powers of the consciousness when in great danger

(a brief explanation of this and more can be found in the book: "And still they fly")

Thomas

Post Number: 80
Posted on Friday, July 15, 2005 - 08:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A response/question for Jakobjn: Hello again good sir! I just realized from your comments that self-awareness is not something that only a spirit can possess. After all, the material consciousness of humans are NOT spirit related and they DO possess self-awareness, even while their related spirit form remains UNaware. (capitals for emphasis) With this in mind, is it possible for machines (like the Plejaran androids) to become really self-aware even if they have no spirits? It seems to me that even though they have thinking brains (the androids) that only the illusion of self-awareness is there. What is your opinion based on what you have read in german from FIGU???

Thanks!!!

Scott

Post Number: 663
Posted on Friday, July 15, 2005 - 09:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob,

Do you know what actually occurs when the spirit form and the CCB return to a body earlier then it is supposed to? In this instance I am talking about overpopulation. I would assume the information stored within the CCB is not completely neutralized. Does this mean it would remain in the CCB and carried within the new personality? Would this also mean the new personality can not be formed correctly due to the unprocessed information?

What is actually stored within the CCB? Is it a combination of negative and positive energies? When the spirit is processing this information what exactly is extracted and stored within the spirit?

Thanks very much

Salome
Scott

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 380
Posted on Saturday, July 16, 2005 - 06:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Thomas,

It's in fact the material consciousness that is the first and foremost factor in a human who is conscious and self- aware, the spirit consciousness becomes aware much later when a material human body becomes obsolete.

The spirit gains consciousness/self-awareness at the moment it
reaches the level of Arahat Athersata, from this point on, evolution occurs, fully logical in a self-aware manner. I dont know how that works, but I do know that pure spirit forms are flawless in their thinking and logical, e.g they dont make mistakes.

The material consciousness has an absolute connection with the
spirit, in the way that it derives its life force and power from it.
Without the spirit, the material consciousness could not do a thing or even live.

An android is a living organism but doesn't have a human spirit form as we do. They are capable of thinking and reasoning, but not in a evolutionary style as humans do, they aren't self-aware as we are.
Consciousness-related/spiritual evolution is solely limited to all
races and types of human beings (all 40,353,607 natural human races) in the Universe.
Jakobjn

Thomas

Post Number: 81
Posted on Sunday, July 17, 2005 - 07:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Jakobjn! That brings up a question then: I know that animals have an instinctive collective spirit form rather than individual, human-like spirits, but since they DO have some type of spirit form, are they self-aware in a rudimentary way? I would think that animals do not consciously think things out and plan the way humans do but they really seem VERY much to be self-aware, even if only in a basic way... What's your understanding of this?

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 381
Posted on Sunday, July 17, 2005 - 01:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Scott,

The overpopulation on Earth has upset the incarnationcycles of the human spiritforms, so it happens very frequently that a human spiritform and it's CCB incarnate too soon.

An comprehensive consciousness block needs a specific time in collaboration with the spiritform to neutralize the complete comprehensive consciousness block in to fully neutral spiritenergy from which a new and clean personality is created.

This neutralisation process is that all the information stored in the CCB is analyzed by the spiritform and all logical information is stored in the spiritform itself and the akasha-banks as knowledge and wisdom.

If the spirit is 'called' down too sson (because every human who is conceived requires a spiritform), so the spiritforms are forced to incarnate too early.

This results in the fact that the comprehensive consciousness block isnt fully neutralized but still has some residual impulses from the previous personality.

People who are born with this often suffer from suicidal feelings and thoughts, have a very hard life because they have conflicting impulses from the old personality which conflicts with the new one.

When the amount of people on this planet reduces to its normal level, the incarnation cycle will normalize and people will be able to live a full and normal life.

The CCB is the 'ground-energy' of which a personality is created, its the energy that drives the personality and is the foundation of intelligence, etc.
The energy of the CCB is completely neutral from the beginning, its the human in his/her life who uses it in negative, positive and neutral ways.
Jakobjn

Mhurley

Post Number: 98
Posted on Monday, July 18, 2005 - 12:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jakobjn.

How does the "spiritform" know what is logical and what isn't? This implies it has some innate intelligence in order to carry out this function. If it has intelligence already, from where does it get this intelligence? What if it is a new spiritform? How would the spiritform know what is logical and what isn't?

Matt

Jacob

Post Number: 390
Posted on Saturday, August 20, 2005 - 04:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The spiritform has from its beginning a 'basic' intelligence which is 'programmed' with all the natural-creative laws and commandments of Creation, therefore is this intelligence absolutely logical because it stems from the Creation itself, I mean with that, the basic programming = the knowledge about the natural creative laws and commandments.
You could compare it to an computer with just an operating system and no additional data yet, the operating system will acquire the data and determine what is logical or not and will accumilate the data over time.
This way the spiritform accumilates knowledge over time and grows in knowledge, truth and wisdom.
Salome,
Jacob

Dplotmach

Post Number: 60
Posted on Wednesday, August 31, 2005 - 11:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It seems reincarnation is already proven.
Check out this site.
http://www.childpastlives.org/stevenson.htm

Phil638

Post Number: 102
Posted on Wednesday, August 31, 2005 - 07:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm a clinical hypnotist (not practising) and most other clinical hypnotist who already looked into the matter of reincarnation (past life regression) would also know like me that there is a great deal of information and scientific fact there to back up the validity of reincarnation as being legit.

phil

Phil638

Post Number: 106
Posted on Friday, September 09, 2005 - 09:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think I should also mention that I myself had never done any of my own personal research into reincarnation using hypnosis past life regression techniques on any people. I just got the creditation a decade ago at the academy was all, but I myself never was a practising clinical hypnotist. My comments above were only in reference to when I was studying for my clinical hypnosis and all the research and time I had spent looking into past research and experiments done by various famous people such as Sigmund Frued, Dr Helen Wambach, Dr James Goulding ect. The ammount of information and scientific facts in some of those experiments there was amazing to say the least and was also very much strongly backing up and favouring the validity of reincarnation to be true.

phil

Newinitiation

Post Number: 22
Posted on Sunday, October 30, 2005 - 07:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear scott

Does this passage 689 then imply that if the spirit forms were to reincarnate too soon, they will find some sort of connection with the akasha records and through these impulses wreck havoc once again as they have done previously.
If this is the case then obviously for those who don't quite understand what the sin attonement and karma is, they will be mistaken in their belief that one's past life will effect the next reincarnated life. If this isn't so as stated on various forum discussions then how can it be that the arahat athersata ordained the spirit forms from the humans who have caused great havoc in their life not to have a reincarnation for a very long time. There must surely be some element of influence from the previous life to the next in ways that we don't understand it as such?

Scott

Post Number: 700
Posted on Sunday, October 30, 2005 - 08:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Newinitiation,
Could you tell me which passage you are referring to?
Thanks
Scott

Scott

Post Number: 702
Posted on Sunday, October 30, 2005 - 04:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Newinitiation,

If you read Jacob's explanation a few posts up it is pretty well explained.

You are alway connected to the Akashic records when you are a physical creature but I am not sure this applies to purely spiritual beings which exist at the Arahat Athersata level and beyond. The impulses we receive from the Akashic Records are neutral, it is the human being who decides whether to act upon those impulses or not.

I am not sure where you read or heard that the Arahat Athersata ordained certain spirit forms would not be allowed to reincarnate for a long time?, could you please point me in the right direction :-)

Scott

Newinitiation

Post Number: 23
Posted on Monday, October 31, 2005 - 05:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day scott

Thanks for your explanation but still some things are still left uncertain to me
The passage 689 was in reference to contact 238, Saturaday, 18th May 1991, 12:55am.
See even what Jacob had said still leaves a few question marks regarding whether indeed our past life can or does effect the next. He said due to overpopulation on earth, the spirit form is recarnated too soon without having spent enough time in the fine matter sphere or the beyond which then leaves certain unresolved impulses for the next life to deal with. I am sure this has nothing to do with sin attonement and karma as such in conforming with certain religious false beliefs but if I think about it there may just be an element of truth to it which is the reason why some people must suffer in this life from various consequences out of the unresolved impulse or experiences not learnt and corrected in the previous life and it manifests in the present incarnation in the form of what Jacob had stated which are homosexuality, suicidal feelings and thoughts, mental and psychological illnesses etc
And Scott if every moment of everyones existence at present and the past, we are always connected to the akashic records and every thoughts, deeds feelings and actions are recorded is this how the plejarens time travel to the past by tapping into this source of memory bank and recreating the past with their technology in every minute details not disimilar to an holographic room that the enterprise has in the Star Trec series?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page