Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 13, 2006

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks » Archive through January 13, 2006 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Scott

Post Number: 703
Posted on Monday, October 31, 2005 - 05:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Newinitiation,

I don’t think you can say that all those who suffer are experiencing unresolved conflicts or issues from a previous existence. It could well be that a spirit form needs to experience certain difficult situations in order to achieve certain cognitions. For instance Jmmanuel suffered much during certain portions of his life. I think this was in regards to his own spiritual growth and understanding. It may be that certain people are experiencing certain effects from either dying too young or coming back to soon, but because an individual is having problems this may not be the only reason. I think you have to take each situation individually. Of course to some degree each life affects another, because certain effects are generated during each life, which hopefully furthers a persons evolution. Between each life, (hopefully) the spirit grows a little in power and the vibrations are raised every so slightly. This to my way of thinking allows the spirit to receive impulses from the Akashic record during the next life, which are a little “higher” in vibration which aids in the progress of evolution of that spirit form.

In regards to time travel I really don’t know, but that is a good idea! I seem to remember over a long period of time the impulses stored within the Akashic records to tend to dissipate, but I could be wrong in this.

Scott

Scott

Post Number: 708
Posted on Sunday, November 13, 2005 - 03:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Newinitiation,

This is a follow up in regards to a post I made earlier in this string. I am referring to spirit forms which reside in the Arahat Athersata level. According to the following contact: Plejadisch-Plejarische Kontactberichte, Gespräche, Block 5, these spirit forms do indeed receive impulses from the Akashic Storage Banks.

Billy Nein, in der Arahat Athersata-Ebene, wie auch in jeder anderen höheren Ebene, kommen die diesbezüglichen Impulse von der nächsthöheren Ebene, wie aber auch aus den Speicherbänken der eigenen Ebene.

Billy No, in the Arahat Athersata level, as also in other higher levels, impulses in this regard come from the next higher level, as also out of the storage bank of its own level.

Bei den Erdenmenschen oder wie bei sonst allen menschlich-materiellen Lebensformen im gesamten Universum sind ebenfalls die Speicherbänke von wichtigster Bedeutung, wie aber auch die erste Reingeist-Ebene Arahat Athersata, aus der in die Speicherbänke Wissensimpulse abgelagert werden.

With the Earth humans or as with otherwise all human material life forms in the entire universe, the repository banks are likewise of the most important significance, as also, however, is the first pure spirit plane Arahat Athersata, out of which knowledge impulses are stored in the storage banks.

Thanks to Dyson for this "unofficial translation"

Regards
Scott

Newinitiation

Post Number: 35
Posted on Saturday, November 19, 2005 - 07:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi scott
Thanks for your answers
Upon reading your post I've come upon another question which seem to come out of thin air which may not be related to our previous topic
The question is if as it is verifiably the absolute truth that all human beings in this and other universes are connected to the akashic records and we receive impulses from it, does the sagely advice from billy about humans needing to think for themselves out of their own effort and will the result of the understanding that conscious willed thoughts leads to more thoughts and in turn facilitates, encourages, helps, expands and ultimately increases the impulses humans receives from the akashic records thus expanding knowledge, logical force, spiritual development and the whole evolution of the person?
And if this is so then how does it relate to the expansion of material intelligence and how does material intelligence affect the spiritual intelligence other than the fact that one cannot have one without the other?
What is the difference between spiritual intelligence and material intelligence?

peace be with you

Anthea

Post Number: 13
Posted on Monday, December 19, 2005 - 10:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation, this sounds like some excellent questions to pose to Billy. :-)
Salome,
Anthea

Markc

Post Number: 253
Posted on Monday, December 19, 2005 - 11:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anthea ;

It was a nice surprise to see you here again . Your presence here is comforting and helpful .

Salome , Mark

Newinintiation ;

From my limited understanding of it , the material consciousness feeds spiritual consciousness , but slowly , after taking in experiences and processing the lessons over time .
It's really more the physical world , where walls are built one brick at a time( material consciousness) , where consciousness expansion is built one thought at a time .

Mark
Mark Campbell

Anthea

Post Number: 17
Posted on Tuesday, December 20, 2005 - 06:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark, nice to 'see' you too. :-)
Salome,
Anthea

Newinitiation

Post Number: 74
Posted on Tuesday, December 20, 2005 - 09:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

dear markc

Thanks mark for the response, What I do want to know though is the actual processes thats involved in how the lessons we learn from life and from mistakes gets interpreted in its accurate value through our logic, knowledge, feelings, emotions, awareness, recognition, intuition, sense, reason, understanding, wisdom, intellect etc to the spirit and stored therein in the neutral evolutive spirit of ours?
How does this processes work and what is the underlying force other than our logical reasoning and intellectual faculties that recognises what a genuine mistake is as impulse so that it is interpreted by the brain abridge to the spirit and lessons learnt as they say from experience?

peace be with you

Jacob

Post Number: 428
Posted on Wednesday, December 21, 2005 - 11:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello, Newinitiation,

I think this will answer your question:

One of the purposes of the Akashic records is to store any thought, feeling, movement, emotion, etc., in fact everything that a human does in the material life is stored there.

This means that logical but also illogical impulses are stored in the Akashic records, the logical impulses are processed by the spirit in the beyond (after the human has died and his spiritform has moved to the beyond) to create wisdom out of that, the illogical impulses of the last material life are processed by the comprehensive consciousness-block in the beyond, until they are solved and neutralized, the logical knowledge gained from that will be processed by the spirit and also created into wisdom.

In daily life the human has connections with the Akashic record with his / her 'own' frequency, every human has its own unique frequency in the Akasha banks where his / her information is stored. If the human is active in a conscious evolution then its possible that the human accesses impulses which were stored by former personalities from former lives. If the information is not in those impulses, then the information is gathered from impulses from other people who are alive or dead.

The normal evolution with this is that the human is unaware/unconscious of those impulses and when he/she reaches a certain level of evolution, the ability arises to obtain those impulses in a fully conscious manner.

So, even when those Akasha banks are existent, it’s above all the first and up- most duty of any human to evolve in a conscious manner and to seek and find the truth by his/her own hard work, then those impulses will assist in the whole evolutionary process.

Now to your second question:

The Material intelligence (human ratio) is in fact part of the material consciousness. The material consciousness is this:

The material consciousness is the human brain, the comprehensive consciousness-block, the cerebrum (big brain). The direct - It personifies the force in humans in which all functions of decision making, all thought processes, considerations and deliberations and also speculations, etc., are executed, so thus actual thinking. The material consciousness is the human personality.

The material intelligence, aka the human ratio, contains the components of reason and common sense and is capable of so called material-intellectual thinking and spiritual-intellectual thinking.

The material intelligence uses the information stored in the material sub-consciousness and this information can be logical and illogical, depending on the level of evolution of that personality. The material consciousness potential is knowledge, wisdom, truth, logic, but also, in a negative way, illogic, beliefs, assumptions, etc.

The more knowledge and wisdom the material consciousness has, the more logical the material consciousness is, the stronger the factors reason and common sense are, the stronger the ability is to seek and find spiritual knowledge and wisdom.

The material consciousness is the main factor of the human in his/her material life to evolve both in both spiritual and material ways. Since the spirit is completely passive and neutral and only functions as a energy source / engine, it is dependant on the correct function of the material consciousness to obtain knowledge and wisdom.

The spiritual intelligence, which is a part of the spirit consciousness obtains logical impulses from the material consciousness via the material sub-consciousness and material central consciousness, the spirit central consciousness and spirit sub-consciousness and by means of its absolute logical structure it processes those logical impulses into knowledge and wisdom and thereby gaining strength, which in turn endows the material consciousness with more power and abilities.

In short, the more the material consciousness is active in a logical way, the more the spirit increases in wisdom and power, because the strength of the spirit is directly related to its wisdom, the strength of the spirit increases. Since the spirit powers the material consciousness, the material consciousness will be more powerful and more capable itself.

The material intellect (not to be mistaken with material intelligence), is the purely material way of thinking which is illogical and materialistic, the material intellect is only capable of "maybe this can be so or that", it underlies constant doubt, belief and uncertainty and is not capable of any logic.

The material intellect is solely bound to the material consciousness, when a person thinks mainly materially intellectual, then he is either very lowly developed or there is brain damage preventing the material consciousness, material sub-consciousness and material central consciousness to obtain significant logical impulses from the spirit. Those people are usually seen as idiots or fools, which is factually wrong.

The spiritual intellect in the logical thinking of the spirit, in a ‘SO BE IT’ form, is the thinking of absolute determination, facts, knowledge, truth and wisdom.
The spiritual intellect is present in the spirit consciousness, but can also be present in the material consciousness when an impulse connection exists between the spirit and the material central-consciousness, material sub-consciousness and in the end material consciousness.

So when humans think logically and develop themselves in consciousness and gain truth, knowledge and wisdom, they actually use their spirit consciousness and its abilities and powers to an extent.
Salome,
Jacob

"If you measure the size of your Ego to the size of your knowledge or what you assume you know, then you should always try to remember that your ignorance is infinitely larger, then any knowledge you have."

Newinitiation

Post Number: 85
Posted on Sunday, December 25, 2005 - 09:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

dear jacob

Thanks very much jacob, honestly I cannot admit that I understand even half of what you have written but I am endeavouring to understand it as best as my capacity will allow, in the end, I guess it's up to me comprehend the information made available by you, the FIGU volunteers, billy and the plejarens. Thanks to everyone
Hope the future unfolds on a brighter note in the coming year despite what we know.

peace be with you all

Jacob

Post Number: 433
Posted on Monday, December 26, 2005 - 02:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello, Newinitiation,

Your welcome, just take your time with that information and think thoroughly about it, one small step at the time.
Understanding a certain amount always takes time, so patience is needed.
This is a law of evolution which is valid for everyone.
Good luck to you too.
Salome,
Jacob

"If you measure the size of your Ego to the size of your knowledge or what you assume you know, then you should always try to remember that your ignorance is infinitely larger, then any knowledge you have."

Thomas

Post Number: 84
Posted on Tuesday, December 27, 2005 - 03:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jacob and everyone. Jacob I was wondering about the conscious use of spiritual power. Forgive me if this has been covered elsewhere but I did not find a satisfactory answer to my question in the archives. I would like to know what exactly is the procedure for someone who is a novice at conscious use of spiritual power when they want to effect a goal? For example, if you want a specific goal to be achieved or if you want to spiritually influence an event to occur, must you request/command your spirit to achieve the goal and then let the spirit go to work on the problem? Or is it maybe better to use visualization to imagine the outcome as if it were real with feelings and sensations imagined also, accompanied by a knowing that you will definitely receive what you request/command?

Thanks!!!

Jacob

Post Number: 435
Posted on Wednesday, December 28, 2005 - 11:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello, Thomas,

First of all, its not the spirit and the spirit powers which you use directly, but up front the consciousness-related powers and abilities, the spirit is solely a passive and neutral spender of energy for this.

For everyone, novice or not, it’s essential to use reason and common sense as the consciousness-related factors to achieve any goal in life.

An example:
If a house is the end goal in your life, you can’t have a house without preparing the soil, drawing schematics, doing the calculations, having the building materials and the knowledge, time and space to build a house.
Without all those details it’s absolutely impossible to build a house at all.

This is a law of Creation, which is valid for everything. I’ts only logical to 'visualize' a goal when you know this goal inside and out and have the ability to achieve that goal. One cannot reach a goal without knowing it and without the ability to obtain it. Simply visualizing the goal in any other form is unrealistic.

The same goes for any goal, the only difference is the order of complexity, a more complex goal takes more knowledge and therefore more time to achieve than a simple goal.

However, this is an ideal situation, in reality every goal in human life is filled with mistakes which need to be made in order to understand, so when a goal is reached in life for the first time, it doesn’t mean that it couldn’t be done faster, the next time when a very similar goal is desired, many mistakes can be avoided, thereby reducing in the amount of time to achieve that goal, until there is reached a certain level of relative perfection where the least possible amount of time is used. In short: practice makes perfect.

The material consciousness factors like common sense and reason are extremely important, but they are so 'common' to people that they forget that without these two factors it’s just absolutely impossible to use any consciousness-related ability and power.

The logical use of common sense and reason are consciousness-related abilities powered by the spirit. In short: Without the spirit, logical use of common sense and reason is impossible, true logical thinking is only possible when the spirit is involved.
Salome,
Jacob

Thomas

Post Number: 85
Posted on Thursday, January 05, 2006 - 08:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello and thank you for your response Jacob. I am sorry it took me a while to get back to the forum because of my present situation. I understand your response however I was looking for something specific which maybe I was not clear about.

Your answer addresses the issue but does not yield a solution to the question directly. I understand all that you have said but I am interested for example in how to properly address the spirit as it is referred to in the Talmud Jmmanuel. Prayer is mentioned as being effective when used and implemented properly but that also it is unnecessary for those with the knowledge of the omnipotence of the spirit. I realize that the Talmud might actually have been referring to the consciousness at times when the word spirit was used but in fact it is the spirit that effects the actions involved even if the consciousness is the controlling factor. Maybe I have really misunderstood something here but this is what I have read in so many words...

Jo_jo

Post Number: 78
Posted on Friday, January 06, 2006 - 02:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob,

You said: "In short: Without the spirit, logical use of common sense and reason is impossible, true logical thinking is only possible when the spirit is involved." But you also said "...the spirit is solely a passive and neutral spender of energy for this." Perhaps you can explain a little bit about how the spirit powers the consciousness-related abilities while it's solely a passive and neutral spender. Aren't you just saying without the spirit, life does not exist?

Jacob

Post Number: 436
Posted on Saturday, January 07, 2006 - 11:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jo_Jo,

The spirit is life, without the spirit there is no life.

I would use the analogy between a lightbulb and the spirit, for a lightbulb to be able to spend light, it needs a positive and a negative pole, the current flows from the positive pole through the wire in the lamp to the negative pole, causing it to shine.

If you can see the spirit as the positive pole in this regard, even when the spirit in itself is neutral (equally +/-) and the material consciousness as the negative pole, then you can see that a connection between both poles is required make logical thinking possible.
This is of course a simple analogy, but I think it explains the process.
Just think that a battery is needed to power a flashlight, that the battery is just a neutral spender of energy nothing more, the same goes for the spirit in this regard.
The spirit provides the comphrensive consciousness block (CCB) with the power it needs, its up to the CCB / personality how that energy is used.
Salome,
Jacob

Jacob

Post Number: 437
Posted on Saturday, January 07, 2006 - 11:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Thomas,

When the Talmud was written, the average evolution of the human was so low that he couldnt understand many of the terms in the current spiritual teachings.
It was important back then that people realized that they have a spiritform and that they would have learned the basics about the spirit.
In this time and day, the evolution is much further (even when it seems otherwise), and people are capable of understanding more.
The spiritprayer is not a direct prayer to the spirit, but in fact more a logical request in conscious form towards the material consciousness and the material subconsciousness in cooperation with the spirit.
The material subconsciousness knows very well what the goal is in life and what the personality needs to evolve, the 'spirit' prayer is addressing those issues and is actually telling the material subconsciousness to stear life in a more neutral-positive way.
As you might know the material subconsciousness is mainly responsible for the thoughts of the material consciousness, and if you tell the material subconsciousness to pursue a more spiritual life then it will give out impulses to do so.
Salome,
Jacob

Scott

Post Number: 728
Posted on Saturday, January 07, 2006 - 03:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jacob,

I guess it's sort of like the relationship between men and women. The male or the positive pole is constantly giving his energy, resources etc...to the woman or the negative pole..but sometimes I have a hard time being neutral about it :-)

Scott

Thomas

Post Number: 88
Posted on Monday, January 09, 2006 - 05:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To the moderators: Why has my previous post dissappeared? Was someone offended by my honest response or was there a technical problem? I find this very much not in character with the spirit of this forum. Please restore my hope that the forum remains an unbiased place for logical honest discussion of these topics...Thanks sincerely, Thomas

Hi Thomas,

I don't remember deleting any of your posts. Have you checked the archives?

Scott

Jacob

Post Number: 439
Posted on Monday, January 09, 2006 - 12:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello, Thomas,

As far as I know no post was deleted.
Can you tell when the post was submitted?
Salome,
Jacob

Thomas

Post Number: 89
Posted on Friday, January 13, 2006 - 08:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello again moderators, I do not know what the error was because I now see my post again. Maybe I have had an error of oversight or a glitch in my computer. Either way, I apologize for jumping to conclusions...Smile!

To Jacob, thank you for your response. This is exactly the information I was wondering about. In a sense it seems that the use of prayer is really completely unneeded since the conscious and subconsciousness already know what is needed and desired by the person in question...

Thanks again to everyone!

Thomas

Terje

Post Number: 3
Posted on Friday, January 13, 2006 - 12:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is it possible to decrease the amount of reincarnations on earth if one evolves enough spiritual ? and does telepathic capabilities increases contemporary with your spiritual evolution ?

Jacob

Post Number: 448
Posted on Friday, January 13, 2006 - 04:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Terje,

How fast one evolves spiritually depends very much on the fact in how much effort you put in learning and evolving, if you learn as much as possible in a life and learn from your mistakes to the best of your abilities, then your newly acquired knowledge will help you in the next life by means of impulses from the Akasha banks to learn faster in the next life, it really comes to how much true effort you put in to this, that means never stop learning and never think that you can't learn more then you do now.
What you knew last year was less then this year, and next year will be more if you keep on learning.

No, not per se, telepathic abilities are abilities you have to consciously learn in life, and you need to focus on those abilities in order to learn them.
A person can be a professor and be very smart, but if he/she never learned to ice-skate, then he or she will be very poor at it first, although it does help to have a highly developed intelligence to learn faster.

However, in reality, a person who develops spiritually will reach a certain level sooner or later where the insight rises that spiritual development should be done as broad as possible and that every aspect should be studied, this also includes development of different forms of telepathy.

I hope this helps.
Salome,
Jacob

Jacob

Post Number: 449
Posted on Friday, January 13, 2006 - 04:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas,

No, the prayer to the spirit is not completely useless as you say, its meant for people who just have started developing their spiritual intellect, even when they don't understand the meaning of the spirit prayer with their consciousness, their subconsciousness with its logic will understand the symbolic values in the spirit prayer and work accordingly by giving impulses to the consciousness which lead to the development of a spiritual intellectual thinking.

The subconsciousness does not direct a person to higher levels out of its own, even when it knows what the true purpose of the human is, consciousness-related, spiritual and material evolution is absolutely a conscious affair, and has to be strived for constantly.

People who have developed spiritual intellectual thinking do not require this anymore because they are aware how to learn and evolve and use their consciousness-related powers and abilities (...think of reason and common sense) to reach higher levels in consciousness-related and spiritual evolution.
Salome,
Jacob

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page