Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 16, 2006

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Karma (Kamma) and Sin/Atonement » Archive through February 16, 2006 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Roger
Posted on Tuesday, January 23, 2001 - 05:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have a question regarding to punishment. We do
all know that Jmmanuel said that it was up to the
people to punish people who kill another human
being, and they who do sexual horacements against
children and animals.

Billy said that death penalty should not be practised. But as I understand Jmmanuel did support the people's judgement. Homosexuals should
also be judged by the people and as we understand
today, at that time it meant death penalty. The
same occurs in Islam, as by Mohammed's teachings.
What will Billy do with all these who begot such
criminal acts?

What does he say 'bout that?

Regards,
Roger!

Scott B.
Posted on Tuesday, January 30, 2001 - 06:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Everyone

This is something I have wondered about for sometime.

According to the Creational Laws we are responsible for our own destinies. Tied in with these laws are the laws of cause and effect or Karma. This law of Karma or Kamma has been discussed before and relates to the idea that we experience the consequences of our decisions.

Now according to Billys contact notes Hitler was somewhat under the influence of the Giza or Thule society during his time of madness. According to Creational laws Hitler will have a debt to pay for all of his cruelty.

My question is how much responsibility does a being such as Hitler bear when he was somewhat influenced by other "intelligences"? Does he bear the full responsibility for all of his deeds or is it somewhat negated due to the fact that he was receiving impulses which affected his thinking? Granted we all have the ability to determine right from wrong, but when we are under the powers of something or somebody can we be held accountable for something we have no knowledge of, or cant prevent?

Does anybody have any ideas about this?

Thanks
Scott

sekitillic
Posted on Monday, February 05, 2001 - 08:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

What karma did Hitler 'force' to do what he did?

His 'problems' had to have originated from past lives, if we go on what is said here.

So, after death, it seems there is no 'punishment' or 'cleansing of the soul' or else Hitler wouldn't have been born with his 'burden'.

Now suppose 'the powers that be' forsaw what he was about to do, because it happened we can assume they did nothing, why not?

Due to Hitlers actions, millions and millions of people died, but from the rubble of the 2WW this society sprouted. I won't say it's a great society but it's the one we live in, and it's a product of Hitlers 3Reich.

Basically, Hitler shaped this world. All we are thankfull for, we owe to Hitler. This sounds cynical, but if it wasn't for Hitler, where would we be now?

Now i've witnessed the horror of the recent Balkanwars upclose, there is no glory in death. We can all witness what yet another dictator brings to this world.

We are responsible for our own actions, WE are!!!

So take responsability for your actions, and don't put it in the lap of deities/powers or whatever.

You shape your universe through what you believe.

Savio
Posted on Friday, February 09, 2001 - 06:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sekitillic

I think we should thank Creation for the mechanism to overcome challenges and also thank ourselves for the determination and effort to fight evil and progress in evolution. Obviously not to thank Hitler.

I think a mother will not thank the killer who murdered her sons, nor a house owner thanks to the one who burns down his house... and we will not thank the murderer who takes our lives.

Can we say "I perform great evil on you, this is for your own good and you should thank me" ?

I think we can achieve progress in evolution with or without Hitler, the only different is the way of evolution will not be the same.

Regards

Savio

James Roy Mizar
Posted on Saturday, February 10, 2001 - 10:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings,
Wasn't Hitler supposed to bring about a new erra of peace? I think it has to do with what we have studied,learned and applied have we used love or hate, even if he was good or evil he was still born as a being, apart of us as a whole.

Salome
James

Savio
Posted on Saturday, February 10, 2001 - 07:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi James

I was just wondering if we have to thank Hitler for the bringing about of this new world we are in, shall we complain about the existence of Jmmanuel that brings about religous cults and millions of bloodshed?

We may aware that there exists no 100% good or evil deeds.

More comments please :)

Regards

Savio

sekitillic
Posted on Friday, February 09, 2001 - 07:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Perhaps the words of Immanuel, but attributed to Jesus, 'love thy enemy'.

But you've missed my point alltogether. There is no sin, there is no atonement, there is no higher judge. You judge yourself through what you believe is the truth.

But you don't know what the truth is. So how can you judge yourself?

Your not seeing the bigger picture here and as long as you (figu) prefer to take the 'soft' approach, there will be no change in thinking and percieving.

But then again, perhaps that's not an objective.

Sekitillic

patm
Posted on Tuesday, February 19, 2002 - 01:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Our past is made up of experiences that were perceived as either good or bad at the time experienced. The past no longer exists and the experiences are no longer good or bad but nothing more than lessons that make up the total of what we are now. Hopefully we have learned something and our current "whole" can experience present situations with a new set of tools. Just as tomorrow we will have a new set of tools based on the lessons of today.

light seeker
Posted on Wednesday, August 28, 2002 - 08:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

this University is created by the creation,the enssence of your soul is one part of the creation, your soul learn from your experience,
by doing so your soul evolve,therefore the creation will evolve,finally the whole university evolve too.
existing means rational,remember? no good or bad,
they are completely relative,Hitler existed thus he is rational at that time,although it's hard to understand for us.but it was rational for the biger picture ,for the whole,I can't tell you why.maybe the WW2 wake more people up to fight for peace and save us from destrying completely by unclear weapon....??

one question unclear:Pleiadian say there is no relation at all between your present life and your former life,since they are two completely independent person.
does that mean the laws of cause and effect or Karma only effect within every single life time?
any comments??

Hampton Hsien-Ting Chiu
Posted on Thursday, August 29, 2002 - 12:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Light Seeker:

I think what you stated "existing means rational,remember? no good or bad, they are completely relative"
is true, if we look at it from the highest level of spirit form, which is Creation.

But we are the third floor tenats now,(means our spirit only evolve through Microsoft window version 3.X, while Creation is using Micorsoft XP professional with service pac 9.0) we have to make decision the way we deem most logical.

I disagree Hitler is rational because he existed, taking away millions of spirit the oppotunity to learn further in their lives is not logical, Hitler made some illogical decisions which lead to the unconditional surrender of the Third Reich, if he made some logical decision, we will all flying in beamship type of vehicle today, since Pleiadian gave impluse to two German engineers, and they built the V-7, but that invention was not used in peaceful means still today.

Also I don't remember seeing Pleiadian says "there is no relation at all between your present life and your former life,since they are two completely
independent person." if you can provide the source, that would be very kind.

Sincerely,

Hampton Chiu

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 208
Posted on Saturday, May 15, 2004 - 10:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Prophecies, Fright, Fear and the Future

Nowadays when it seems that prophecies are fullfilling themselves, Fright and Fear are taking a hold of people who see the prophecies unfold as a dark blanket over the world.
What EXACTLY are prophecies? Prophecies are virtually always negative in the sense that they are warnings for POSSIBLE negative happenings in the future who can affect everything and everyone on this planet.
Prophecies are warningsigns for things and events that CAN be changed for the better when people are willing to change them for the better.
In order for people to eliminate or reduce the actual occurance of those prophecies, they have to be aware of several things in themselves and about themselves:

1. Like a spark sets gasoline fumes on fire, it is usually one person or just a few who change things for the better, change always begins in the smallest of things, e.g. it starts in the individual, so it starts in each of you who reads this. People need to know that even though that their effect on the masses is very small, it will make a slight difference. The flame of change is often started by one single spark. Don't think that you cant help or do anything to change the world for the better, think about what you can do, however small it may be, however help in a logical way and with a clear conscious.

Genesis: Page 138: Die Sieben Gebote der Lehre

4. 1) Das Gewissen der Reinheit ist ohne Furcht

Translation:
1) The clear conscious is without fear

My explanations continued:
2. The clear consciousnes is without fear:
A clear consciousnes is build by means of reason, understanding and sensibility (empfinden), when you have knowledge and wisdom about Creation and it's Laws and Commandments and its resulting logic, you will have a clear conscious that is without Fright or Fear, you will actually know the truth in its facts and logic and it will become an absolutum for you.
Knowing the truth and its facts will enable in you the knowledge that you can use in logical action to undertake the things that are needed to change. A action that you undertake out of knowledge and from logic will have its desired effect, an action that you undertake out of a believe and assumption will never have its desired effects because its undetermined and illogical.
When you have a clear conscious then you will be free from Fright and Fear (A person has Fright -Angst- for something that is unknown, undetermined and in the dark, when Fear -Furcht- is something a person has for something that is determined, known and out in the open.)
So everything you do in a clear conscious will be without fright and fear and will help to shape the future for the better.

In conclusion: Everybody and everyone as a individual and as part of a group can change the future and dark prophecies, provided that they do that with a clear conscious and in common sense.

An example what each and everybody can do is to join the peace meditation, since every person counts in this.
Jakobjn

Saalome gam naan ben uurda gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Eric_drouin

Post Number: 9
Posted on Sunday, May 16, 2004 - 07:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jakobjn (and all):

Your last post really made me think and question. Yes, It is indeed illogical to let distress and fear take control of our life, out of prophecies, even if they seem to come to realization, since the aim of our life is to progress in wisdom and knowledge, not to be negative and complain about the "state of the world" and the stupidity of mankind (which i admit i have been doing for some time now = well this is not constructive and leads to nothing ).
On the website, there is a text from Billy called "Thoughts about Worries of Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow", that elaborates more. I recommend everyone to read or re-read it and meditate on this.
(BTW I really appreciate your posts, on this forum Jakbjn)
Peace
Eric

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 212
Posted on Wednesday, May 19, 2004 - 04:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Time, Age, Path of life

For every human being his or her lifespan is limited, that is a fact know to everyone, but nobody knows how much time exactly is given to him or her on this Earth.
It can be days, months, years or decades, and most people assume the last, that they have decades in the future.
That's a pretty big risk to take, to gamble with the assumption of the amount time in one's life.
There are many people who kissed their wives or husbands or kids goodbye for the day and never returned home because they have died in a car crash or any other type of lethal accident.
Apparently suddenly, life stops for them, right then and there.

When people understand how fragile life can be, even in its biggest moments of splendor, they should realize that everything they start in life, they should finish, tie up as many loose ends as possible, finish as much as possible.
This is a Natural Creative Law, which states that people should strive for the best possible perfection in life. Creation strives for the best possible perfection at any given moment in its existence, and people should do the same.

In life, not the amount of years count in a human life, it's the quality of those years, and how much you have learned in each and every one of them. Men and women are not by default wise because of the years they put behind themselves, a lot of years doesn’t say anything, youth can have wisdom when they use their time to the best extend possible, and get the best out of it.
Like drops of water can fill a water can over a long period of time, a stream of water does the job in much less time, but that takes more effort.
Recognition of Truth, knowledge and wisdom takes time, effort, energy and commitment.

In the end, lifetime is measured, but unknown in it's length, it's given, but can't be taken, so make every minute count, then you will be ready at any given time when it’s time to move on to the next life.

Based on parts of OM (Omefalon Murrado)
Jakobjn

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 302
Posted on Wednesday, September 01, 2004 - 05:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Selfresponsibility and Selfcontrol

Everything in the whole Universe, be it a tiny firefly up to the biggest cluster of galaxies, all things have their function, purpose and evolutionary potential.
Creation outfitted everything in its Universe with the (latent) potentials, capabilities and abilities to fullfill its function and purpose up to it relative perfection, as a individual entity in the whole-unity of Creation.
The Human, OMEDAM (Law=OM, E=and, DAM=fullfillment) and every lifeform that is part of the OMEDAM lineage, is no exception, but at the same time it represents a special lifeform, since it carries a tiny part of Creation itself, the human spiritform.
The human, and more preciese his spiritform, is a part of Creation which means that every human spiritform has all (latent) potentials, capabilities and abilities to fullfill its evolution and become one again with Creation itself and to work as a part and as whole of the Universal Consciousness.
Every thought that emanates from yourself, every feeling and action, but also everything you don't do (example: you made a mistake but you don't correct it), for that you are fully and completely self-responsible, nobody in this Universe or above can overtake the responsibility for your own evolution, you are self-responsible for all of it, other people like teachers, wise men and women and prophets, can just show you the light of recognition, but its you who has to act upon it.

Let us take Creation as an example:
Creation acts completely and perfectly until the last iota selfresponsible, everything that happens, either in a spiritual realm, fine-material realm or coarse-material realm is handled and dealt with in absolute perfection.
Because Creation itself is perfectly balanced there is no event or situation or occurance that is in either way unbalanced or positive or negative, would there be even the slightest unbalanced (illogical) event then the whole of Creation would collapse in a state of non-being.
So everything what you can see, or what is beyond your consciousness, for everything that Creation does, or think, for that it takes its responsibility, but Creation will NEVER, not for one smallest part of a second, take responsibility for your own evolution.

How can we project this about Creation on us, humans? When we take our full responsibility for everything we do, think and feel then we are on our path of evolution, and we are on our path of selfcontrol.
If we take responsibility for everything neutral, positive and negative that emanates from us, from our material consciousness and psyche, and we deal with every positive and negative thing or event and balance it out with a logical action (negative or positive counteraction), this is the path of evolution towards perfection, more and more thoughts, feelings and actions will be controlled and neutral over time until a complete balance is reached and the need for a physical body becomes obsolete, since only in the material realm just positive and just negative thoughts, feelings and actions can exist, never in the purely spiritual, in the purely spiritual only the absolute balanced and neutral is existent.
Jakobjn

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Rocustan

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, September 05, 2004 - 07:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I see these coments about right from wrong,karma,punisment and being accountable for your actions or being made accountable. The society i live in was created by this land being stolen from my ancestors and being built with the blood and lives of my other ancestors.Now this society creats it's own right and wrong because it has the power to do so.Is it the only thing that makes the german nationlist movement wrong is they lost the war ?

Chasekahn747

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, September 13, 2005 - 11:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regardless of social right and wrong motives there is always that Universal order that is ever present.

taking the Law of Karma in to consent , which guides That All entities are responsible for his and her actions.

The outcome of the National Movement then can be a judge for wether or not it was benificial for a certain group of elite peoples or does it work for the betterment of the German country that it effects.

And in time the the effect of the cause of this movement will be made clear in wether there will be uprisings or acceptance, but note if the movement is not of the Law of ONE/LOve there will be a back lash ala the Law of Gratitude/Ricorsi..in short there will be a movement in counter in due time.The Creation/Universal Mind is in full Divine Ominipotence and All is Well..
The Law of Love places the welfare and the concern and feelings for others above self, it is that close affinity with all forces that we associate with being good.The law of Love denies a place for evil in the world, that resists not. Love offers the path of least resistance by cherishing, nurturing and protecting the beloved.Resist NOT evil. Expose it YES

Anthea

Post Number: 15
Posted on Monday, December 19, 2005 - 10:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Chasekahn747,

Please note that the "Law of Love" as you have it outlined in your signature does not accord with the true teachings. The true meaning of the "Law of Love" is explained in Billy's "Gesetz der Liebe". The true meaning of "Love" is outlined in the Spirit Lessons.

Rocustan,

There is a misunderstanding of the law of Karma. As individuals we are entirely responsible for each and every thought, action and perception we make. This holds true for even the loweliest to the highest placed individuals.

A well-known teaching made popular by Jmmanuel goes "You reap what you sow." This in a nutshell is what true karma is.

The laws and bids of Creation are immutable. It is up to us to find the very narrow path of Truth and live our lives according to this Truth and Love.

Many don't find this path, but none can say that eventually, in lifetimes to come, they won't.

We are all on our own path of evolution - some are further along their 'path' than others. This makes no-one better or lesser than his fellow. We all make mistakes, regardless of our spiritual advancement. I would direct you to Billy's "Desiderata".
Salome,
Anthea

Barbarotico

Post Number: 22
Posted on Wednesday, February 15, 2006 - 05:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I not share this idea with billy meier.

Billy meier contradict himself when he say that if a society is too "good" that is possitive degeneration. And by other side he say that one must let the criminals to rape, kill and destroy the good families and is against the vengeance.

In my opinion the degenerated criminals must be exterminated fron the society.

Memo00

Post Number: 199
Posted on Thursday, February 16, 2006 - 05:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi

Billy has never said "that one must let the criminals rape, kill etc" that is completely absurd, they all must receive an appropiate punishment (which is not the same than killing them)

according to him crime increases in the same proportion than earth´s population grows, so as long as overpopulation grows, crime will increase more and more. . .

on the other hand, according to him and his friends if there existed a TRUE desire to eliminate organized crime (narcotraffic, global webs of prostitution and abuse, etc etc) it could be done very quickly, but it is not done because people in high positions in goverments, the police, etc are involved

if in your head you have the desire to kill and destroy, you are not much different than any other criminal, your mind is simply confused and filled with hate, i don´t know you so i ignore which is the reason for this, but i can only recommend you to get rid of those evil thoughts which will make(and in fact are making) you harm

search for the cause, go see an specialist, do whatever you need to do but get rid of hate man, ´cause it will only bring more pain and misery. . .

take care

Vestri

Post Number: 6
Posted on Thursday, February 16, 2006 - 07:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Barbarotico,

have you studied the meier material much to see where it mentions what some of the reasons were, why criminals should not be given the death penalty for committing their crimes? One of the reasons is because when the criminal gets reincarnated again in his next life, he will probably have the same sort of criminal behaviour and problem again as he did just before he was executed. So based on just that one reason there, handing out the death penalty to criminals is really pointless and does not help or solve the problem of the criminal or help society in any way either, because when that criminal gets reincarnated again in his next life, society would probabaly have the same type of criminal back again that he was just before he got executed. Send the criminals to live for the rest of their life in exile is what Billy says is the best way to deal with that problem, which helps the criminal solve his criminal problem, and in turn also helps society too. I totally agree with Billy there.

Barbarotico

Post Number: 23
Posted on Thursday, February 16, 2006 - 11:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Come back to the reality, that work with plejarens but not with the degenerated Earth people.

If you exile the criminals you have to support them with the money of your taxes and in this world we have millions of criminals. If you want to really fix this worls you must exterminate them and implement a world wide birth control.

Note: the world wide birth control must begin with the countries that have a high rate of births exp: Africa, India, china.

If you implement a birth control only in europe the white race will disapears forever from this earth.

Barbarotico

Post Number: 24
Posted on Thursday, February 16, 2006 - 11:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The peoples attack the movies with high sexual content, but the movies that promote gangs and violence are worse, because are creating a behavior pattern.

I read this in a magazine some years ago.
An indigenous tribe in some islands had not TV and the level of crime was very low. When the boss of the tribe purchased a TV Set, in a couple of years the tribe began to degenerate, began the narcotrafic, the murders the violations ect.
All due to the hollywood movies.
The movies of gangs and violence gives the idea and promote that degenerated life's style in the mass.

Vestri

Post Number: 7
Posted on Thursday, February 16, 2006 - 01:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Barbarotico,

degeneration of people should never mean the execution of them, because according to Billy and the plejarens we are all degenerated. Also all of what you suggest there that should happen to these people and things in the world today, in reality could never possibly happen. You should see the logic in that and hope you can see some of the reasons why you should just drop that opinion and attitude that you have there in your mind regarding that matter. One reason why you should drop that, is because it does you no good at all having that sort of opinion and belief in your head. :-)

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page