Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 26, 2006

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Spiritual Life In Everyday Life » Archive through March 26, 2006 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Jacob

Post Number: 406
Posted on Friday, October 07, 2005 - 01:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Newinitiation,

Its best not to assume anything, the best thing would be to say "Hello fellow forum-members" because that is what everybody is here who is able to write posts on this forum.
Some are just curious, some are interested in spiritual matters, some in ufology, the interests are many fold, the common thing is that in one way or the other all members have an curiosity at the very least for the Billy meier case.
The word believing has for me personally a bitter and bloody taste because it has caused so much grief and hurt and pain on this world, I dont want to believe, I want to know.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Jacob

Post Number: 407
Posted on Saturday, October 08, 2005 - 05:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Butterfly Effect - Revisited 1 -

As we have seen in the first part of this topic, it is so that everyone and everything is eternally and indivisible a part of the whole of nature and creation, nothing can be truly separate and apart and everyone and everything has an influence on each and everything. For this reason truly no one is more important then the other because when even the smallest part fails, the unity is broken.

Life is like a tapestry, it's closely knit and if one thread comes lose it will sooner or later unravel the whole tapestry and there by destroy it.
With this understanding comes the realization that every cause will have its effect, and no cause will go without an effect.

There are two states in which a person or object can be, it's either active or passive in relation to its surrounding. You can actively do something and affect your surroundings and your life, or you can be passive and let your surroundings and life affect you. Although no one is solely active and no one is solely passive, it's a mix of both.

Sometimes you do things, and sometimes you don't, what counts is that you act when needed and don't act when required. Most important is that you need to have logical and conscious control over your actions, and the moments when you don't act. A logical and conscious control over action and passiveness is attained by a meditative state of mind, where the consciousness is capable of understanding its surrounding reality without adding its own subjective values.

In simpler terms it means everyone knows a moment in his or her life when he or she didn't want to accept the truth about any given situation and tried to ignore it, or was in denial about it, or quite the opposite, when one sees reality through rose colored glasses, in a more positive way then it actually is.

These are the principles:

1. Everybody is an indivisible part of everything, of the grand union of Creation.

2. Everything you do, either negative, positive or neutral WILL have its effect on you and the whole.

3. The smallest causes can have the biggest effects, so be mindful of your thoughts, feelings and actions, and know first if your feelings, thoughts and actions are in accordance with the natural creative laws.

4. Do accept that making mistakes can lead to being unbalanced-positive and unbalanced-negative because it is a natural and essential process for evolution.

It is so that everyone has their own unique life, existence and personality, but this can't be seen apart from Creation and Nature itself.
Of course, ones physical body is a boundary and defines a human being, but still the air that you breath, the water you drink, the food you eat and the sunlight that warms your skin are all part of Nature, those are essential factors of Nature which are needed for a human to survive, without these factors and many other factors of Creation which can't been seen, smelled, felt or heard by the usual five material senses, a human being could not exist and life for even the slightest moment.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Newinitiation

Post Number: 13
Posted on Sunday, October 16, 2005 - 09:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Forum Members

In the pursuit of knowledge and truth there are many avenues one can take in obtaining relevant information besides this forum, books and articles written by billy and others.
Rudolf Steiner is one noteworthy individual I've come to know indirectly through billy's written material as Dr Steiner was one of the contactees of the plejarens. He has written extensively on matters of the spirit and you can only appreciate it by reading the enormous volumes of writings by him yourselves which will aid in further discovery.
Much that has been written could be validated by billy's writing but some are open to speculation and some errors pertaining to the spirtual world exists because as billy has stated there is no such thing as the spiritual world but only the fine matter sphere. All in all you will come to appreciate Dr Steiners writing as you read more.
Some of the books he has written are Theosophy, Knowledge of the higher worlds and it's attainment, The world according to luke, An outline of occult science and many others.
Happy reading

Eric_drouin

Post Number: 94
Posted on Tuesday, October 04, 2005 - 07:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello:

Perhaps an additional advice for all believers:

Stop believing, check and question everything.

In regards to spiritual matters, this validation can only be done by inner verification, achieved through contemplation and meditation using your own experience and observation and logic (well this is my own experience, in my own words)

This is how Socrate, Plato and the ancient philosophers came out with their wise thought, to give you an example.

Don`t believe in Plejarens, in Billy, in Prophecies, in Greys, in conspiration, in Elvis still alive ... :-)

More important, this is a very very personal process, each one progress at its pace, using his own experience, obervations, etc ...
No one else can do it for you. If someone propose it for you (a guru or a cult-religion like i have seen over the last few days in this board) for instance, ask yourself some questions ....

Peace
Eric

Ramses

Post Number: 7
Posted on Saturday, October 08, 2005 - 03:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eric ....I agree with you about believing and religion!

The belief system is so fragile and so false way to comprehend the reality!The Truth is only one, and the material reality too.
Both, skeptics and ufologists are believers! But both sides share the only one purpose"The truth"

I just want that the nuclear energy will be used in peacefull manner. And the illegal black operations and Technology will be applied for peacefull purposes. And the own will be possible.
And i support the idea of unite world nations! We are humans and this is the case! We must respect each other and support the Disclosure in general matter. Here is not important the UFO reality but Humanity itself and our own distruction! They just worry about future on earth because of repression and exploitation of each other!Want to warn us! But not interacting, because of those who makes all of this a religion are destroying the momentum ! The Poverty is not in material way but in the shareness of information. Our purpose is to learn not to judge. Knowledge is real treasure.
But we have the opportunity to choose. This is our advantage.

Many of the sceptics on the media are just the debunkers, desinformators, deviators of the information, the truth and the general opinion!
And those who believe them is just affected and doesn`t have his/her own personality! This is so important. Both sides want to make a religion(or belief system) of the subject matter!
I just want everybody has their own will.
The develpment of the mind is based on the knowledge but we all have the knowledge inside, we just must find the right way to feel it. This is so called universal knowledge who is connected to "Higher I". When we realize that, we feel that all of us are one, and all of us are Humans and this means much more than you think or immagine!
(Hope to undestrand my English)

Best wishes!
http://freedomind.is.dreaming.org/

This is my opinion and my own will. The knowledge and power is in our own spirit. Just find yourself and free your mind.

Phil638

Post Number: 141
Posted on Wednesday, October 12, 2005 - 04:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi ramses,

i don't think the world's problems has so much to do with with beleiving and religions as it has to do with corrupt world governments and organisations.

phil

Newinitiation

Post Number: 20
Posted on Saturday, October 29, 2005 - 09:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear forum members

Does anybody have the correct definition or knowledge about what a true mistake is and how the spirit recognises what one is? I am in a state of quandry on this because as the information goes what is truly right is an action that conforms to the creational natural laws and commandments, what is illogical is what a mistake is and what is logical is what is right. We also have our conscience to tell us whether we have done the right thing or not but this is also subject to error. The level of our wisdom and knowledge also guides us in seeing what is right or what is wrong but if I put forth this scenario:- Let say your wife, your mother and yourself have all agreed to enjoy a swim at the beach while you are on a vacation in a nice sunny day and all of a sudden both your wife and your mother gets swept away by a rip out the sea and they were both happen to be basic swimmers, you are the only one close enough to help them and the rest of the people on the beach are too far away and not aware of whats going on, so you swim out to the sea in order to save them while you see both of them drowning and they are equally far away out the sea, Who should you help first or save? If you save your wife first your mother drowns and dies, if you save your mother first, your wife drowns and dies.
I mean not taking into consideration that everyone swims between the flag which may be one mistake in itself but considering that a sea current could be so unpredictable and that everyone has the right to go for a swim at the beaches and if the weather is fair and the sea calm, what is the ultimate mistake in this scenario which will end in tragedy one way or another?
The above scenario is just to point out that although truth and creational laws are timeless and absolute our interpretation of it could be in error, that's why you hear people say life is never black or white, everything is a shade of gray, but is it? what constitutes a mistake that somehow it becomes illogical without myself sounding too ignorant of what is right and wrong in asking this question.
If you identified some action as a mistake and felt guilty but other people say that it wasn't a mistake does that make it not a mistake?
Of course all this depends on what the circumstance is and how it was played out.

peace be with you all

Kingman

Post Number: 45
Posted on Tuesday, November 01, 2005 - 02:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Newinitiation,

You may not have been asking for an actual answer for your scenario, but you save your wife or you save your mother. That type of scenario is an event that a spirit is offered the greatest opportunity for it to discover and learn in it's evolutionary path. Each choice will incite the mind to reach into itself and stroke the spiritual side of its nature to a degree rarely touched.

Your ability to ask these questions pose's a threat to ones neglected spirituality. Keep up the good work!
a friend in america
Shawn

Scott

Post Number: 704
Posted on Tuesday, November 01, 2005 - 07:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Newinitiation,

How can we learn Creational laws, when we don’t even understand physical laws? We have to start with where we are. Yes we are spiritual beings, but we are living in a 3 dimensional reality which requires using common sense. Wisdom to know the difference comes from experience.

In most common terms, everyone is responsible for themselves. In my book I would be leery swimming out too far, or I would want to know if there were any rip tides in the area. Many times these situations occur tragically, but serve as a lesson for others not to venture into unknown situations which could bring harm. It is important to preserve the integrity of the body, in order for the spirit to learn. I’m not saying you must be obsessed with your appearance etc, but if you are suffering all the time, you may not have the capacity to reason things out and discover the relationship between a cause and its effect. Billy has stated you can’t fly until you learn to walk or something to that effect. I hope you take my meaning

Regards
Scott

Newinitiation

Post Number: 28
Posted on Wednesday, November 02, 2005 - 07:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear scott

I must apologise for not explaining my intent on the question I have asked which I suspected will receive the kind of answer that I got from you.
Truly for me anyway thanks to billy and the plejarens efforts I have learnt so much yet often times there is so much contradictions within contradictions within myself in my efforts to learn the spiritual teachings and what it ultimately means in its truest sense and out of it come diverse questions my mind has to grapple with, The question I've posed above is one of those, I really want to get at the essence of the truth behind the truth to ultimately arrive at an understanding in its purest form which speaks not only to the senses but to the core of my being because I believe the spirit has it's own language foreign to our conventional ones.
And so if you could bear with me and extend your patience and understanding a little bit more I can only thank you, this means very much to me.
The conventional approach to our normal understanding of what a mistake is is geared in whether we abide by the societal laws, whether we get a question right or wrong in whatever test or exams we may take, whether we play fair in our dealings with people, whether what we have remembered we recall with accuracy or whether what we believe is in conformance with the actual situation, whatever the situation may be etc
As it was referred to in numerous discussion post and that of which billy had mentioned in numerous occassions in his writings that the ultimate quest and meaning of human existence is to evolve the spirit through making mistakes and learning from them so that over the course of countless reincarnations it will become one with Creation, so as the human beings are the measure of what is creative because in each and every one of us dwells the creative-evolutive spirit form that is neutral and unconscious, through logic, knowledge, love, existence, wisdom, love, it learns experiences from life but to do this it has to make mistakes because we aren't logical or knowledgeable enough to get everything right all the time. So what is the essence of what a mistake is? there are so many gray areas in this life and whilst living we encounter many of these.
Let me put this scenario then- a fighter pilot being alerted to a terrorist hijacking of a 747 bound towards wherever flys towards it and sees that only the mission control is his avenue to know whats going on inside the plane as the people inside it is using their mobile phone to ring their loved ones, upon the drama unfolding he gets an order from his base to shoot it down because the jumbo is getting too close to a built up area but just before he carries out the mission he observes a notice on paper through one of the window panels from one of the passengers of the plane that it's all a hoax, so he deliberates for a minute before his time runs out to carry out the mission, everything is all intense and its finally done, upon arriving back to base he learns that everything was part of an April fools day joke by some of the passengers, as crude an example and insensitive as it is I wanted drives the point across that if in this example the fighterpilot has killed many innocent lives with justification that he was only following orders but he had the chance to save them when he had the chance to, from which part of his action is considered a mistake that will speak directly to his spirit in an unconscious way so that he learns from it besides the part where he could have alerted the base upon seeing the notice. How does this reality get transformed through his five senses to the brain and create certain emotions and feelings inside the person that produces an equivalent fine energy from the interpretation or representation of the situation in it's accurate value which then is abridged to the spirit as experience which it then derives neutral-logical information and stored therein?

peace be with you

Consolato

Post Number: 2
Posted on Wednesday, November 02, 2005 - 12:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi all,

i would like to know what the spirit does in its everyday life when the spirit reaches the evolutionary stage (forgot what it called) where the spirt no longer has a pyshical body. What does the spirit do with its time when the spirit no longer has a pyshical body to experience things?

consolato

Jacob

Post Number: 426
Posted on Monday, December 19, 2005 - 11:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello, Consolato,

I can answer that to a limited extend. The spiritform, when it reaches the pure-spiritlevel of Arahat Athersata spends as far as I know, it's time on evolution in a purely logical way, in short it learns without making any mistakes, which is quite hard to understand for us material humans.
There is no day or night in the purely spiritual realm, just existence in BEING.
This is totally different then what you, I and all other material human life in the Universe experiences.
I also know that the pure spiritlevels have influence in the Universe but I don't know how, why or when about that.
Salome,
Jacob

"If you measure the size of your Ego to the size of your knowledge or what you assume you know, then you should always try to remember that your ignorance is infinitely larger, then any knowledge you have."

Newinitiation

Post Number: 73
Posted on Tuesday, December 20, 2005 - 09:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Jacob

Hi Jacob, I was wondering upon reading your post about what the spiritform does is that if life in the material plane or the coarse matter world exists alongside the spiritual or the fine matter sphere, would it be correct in assuming that the spiritforms can influence the material plane if it so wishes conforming ofcourse to creational natural laws and commandments? Obviously the affairs of this earth has definitely been influenced by the spiritforms through the high council, the plejarens and billy whose spiritform is arahat athersata.
If so then as I write these words can I assume that the spiritforms can observe anyone residing in this world, this universe and other countless universes along with being able to predict with 100% accuracy, because arahat athersata can penetrate through any spacetime structure and be anywhere it wishes to be, what will happen in the future?
If humans are the measure of what is creative and we are the expression and representation of Creations powers but also the totality of what humans represents from what we were given by creation and how we were built, why did it have to be the way it did? why were we made the way we are? why couldn't it have been any different?
Why the humanoid or the human image along with countless other variations of intelligent life harbouring such faculties we call intelligence?
Could it not have been otherwise because of the intrinsic nature of Creation and the way it is that we were moulded or created by the very powers that reflect the way Creation is?
If our minds are also the reflection of what is Creative or rather Creation, reality for us happens because we exist and by our consciouness related powers and faculties given to us by Creation, this means the sense of reality although its relative to what planet, country, region, locality, street, house, location, situation, social context etc it still happens internally just in thought in our consciouness and minds, then does this fact alone give us an adequate realisation and recognition that everything, including humans are one with everything in Creation?

peace be with you

Arie

Post Number: 2
Posted on Thursday, February 09, 2006 - 05:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good day Jacob and to all participants of this discussion board.

I apologize in advance if this question has been asked and answered before, but I am searching for an english version of the meditation book - could someone advise, please?

Thank you in advance and best regards to all.

Saalome,
Arie

Sonik_01

Post Number: 7
Posted on Friday, March 24, 2006 - 05:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Everybody - I have a question.....

I read before that the less advanced spiritform seeks to maintain its material self only. That if the needs of its body are met then it will continue to neglect spiritual teachings and anything spiritual in general. I find that this is true, especially for myself. When we feel fine, we neglect the spiritual teachings until something goes wrong (and something always goes wrong).

I wonder, is there any provision in the laws of nature to counteract this?

Because if I assume that there isn't the spiritform's path to Creation would never get off the ground or would take an incredibly long time to happen. Is it truly wrong to just want to live a simple life and avoid all the complexities and complications and the thinking of the laws of Creation? It is quite complex to understand if I do say so myself. I know many people who have no idea about this stuff and live life as it comes to them and I believe that some of them are truly happy. Is it wrong to do that? If one knows the laws of Creation and respects them but finds them just too hard to follow, is that a crime?? To tell you the truth, I've been through a lot in my short life, and the prospect of a life burdened with all this learning and duties towards Creation is ominous to say the least. I foresee more suffering and confusion if I were to continue on this path, since it truly is a lonely path. Not many people know about it, and I feel like an outsider studying it.

Is it not ok to just work, get an education, make money, find love, and just enjoy a simple life?? What would be the benefits and the drawbacks??

Many questions here....

Sonik_01

Post Number: 8
Posted on Friday, March 24, 2006 - 08:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

One more thought: Could it be that a material-thinking human has not developed enough in the material-human realm in order to be ready to receive the spiritual teachings?? I say this because finematerial and coursematerial are both of equal importance but I feel perhaps due to all the problems, my finematerial universe and mind is extremely large and my coursematerial universe isn't, just like saying in colloquial: I don't have enough life experience. Could it be that if a human being isn't developed enough in the coursematerial realm, then they can't or are not ready to properly assimilate the finematerial realm? Are certain cognitions and insights that can only be gained in the coursematerial universe an absolute necessity in the finematerial realm??

Adam

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, March 25, 2006 - 03:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sonik_01,

I think it is not wrong that one live the simple life and avoid all the complexities and complications and thinking of the laws of Creation, as you say. Try not to think of it as good or bad, right or wrong. It is up to the individual how much time they want to concentrate on the laws of Creation. I think they are not complex or complicated laws either, but it does require effort and concentration to explore them and perhaps a different way of thinking.

Do you have The Talmud of Jmmanuel? If so, have another read of Chapter 15. If not, let me quote a little here (from the second edition):

3. He talked to them in parables about various things, saying, "Behold, a sower went out to sow.
4. "While he sowed, some seeds fell on the pathway; then the bird came and ate them up.
5. "And some fell on the rocks, where there was not much soil.
6. "And as the sun rose high, they withered, and because they had no roots they dried out.
7. "Some fell among the thorns; and the thorns grew up and smothered them.
8. "Some fell on good ground and bore fruit, some hundredfold, some sixtyfold, some thirtyfold.
9. "Those who have ears let them hear."

For some, the spiritual flame burns intensely and the desire to pursue the spiritual path is of the highest priority and of utmost importance and for others the truth of the spirit is like the seeds that fell on the pathway.

Without the body the spirit would not have a home, so of course it is important to take care of one's body and for that work is required, making money, getting an education etc.

To quote The Talmud of Jmmanuel again, Chapter 6:

27. "Neither should you amass great treasures on Earth, where moths and rust consume them and thieves break in and steal them.
28. "But collect treasures in the spirit and in consciousness, where neither moths nor rust consumes them and where thieves neither break in nor steal.

52. "First seek the realm of your spirit and its knowledge, and then seek to comfort your body with food, drink and clothing.
53. "Therefore, take care for the next day, for tomorrow will not take care of you by itself.
54. "It is enough that each day has its own troubles, therefore you must not also be in need and at the mercy of your physical welfare."

Ultimately the material existence can bring only a limited satisfaction to a human being. The spiritual existence is the true reality.

Hope this helps,
Adam

Isabellacoca

Post Number: 17
Posted on Saturday, March 25, 2006 - 07:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Forum Members,
I must admit that I'm impressed with what everyone posted thus far, and upon saying that, I couldn't have posted one myself. Also, since my membership, having read a good deal of posts from different topics, it has come to my attention that most members who have been here a while have extraordinary vocabulary knoweledge and the usage of such vocabulary prooves it and it amazes me. I've rambled on enough.
Good Day everyone!
Salome,
Isabella Coca

PS: Isn't salome the hebrew word for peace?

Scott

Post Number: 753
Posted on Saturday, March 25, 2006 - 10:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sonik,

I think is some instances you have to look at the bigger picture. Obviously if you are faced with many difficulties, life can seem challenging and you may ask why me...but each life has built in "tests" in my opinion. It is really hard to know what type of experiences a spirit form has experienced in earlier incarnations, perhaps the things you are faced with may have been experienced by others at different times. I think it's important to know the experiences you are experiencing on a daily basis are meant to teach you about yourself. I also kind of think that once the Genie is out of the bottle there is no putting it back. In other words once you start questioning the meaning of life etc...the process has begun..

Good Luck
Scott

Sonik_01

Post Number: 9
Posted on Saturday, March 25, 2006 - 03:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Very helpful answers, Adam, Scott, it helped to get me thinking in different directions, not just one....

Thanks.

Kiril

Post Number: 73
Posted on Saturday, March 25, 2006 - 04:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Subject - "Is it truly wrong to just want to live a simple life and avoid all the complexities and complications and the thinking of the laws of Creation?"
Philosophy is apart of all human thinking and action.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sonik_01 - Post No.7:
In attempting to show you the right answer I present the following:

Essentially, there are three question one must answer in life: Where am I? -- What should I do? -- How do I know it?[#1] By his very nature man cannot avoid these questions, as a volitional thinking machine he cannot survive without these components because unlike an animal he has no 'instincts' to guide his every action.(Note - when I use the word instinct I do not wish to imply some form of innate or transcendental knowledge but merely that all actions necessary for an animals survival arise from their biological nature.)
His only choice is weather to hold the answers to these questions subconsciously - with no way of knowing if they are right(in accordance with reality) or at all adequate for his daily activities - Or - to hold them explicitly and form them conscientiously by recognizing reality as his absolute and highest standard - and reason as his only means to knowledge.

From these three simple questions philosophy is born, what we refer to here as the Spiritual Teachings. With this in mind we can see that philosophy - the study of Creations Laws in the context of human existence - is apart of your life already - in every thought and every action -- you have been studying Creations Laws your whole life, how well you were able to grasp them is another matter.

Finally, I hope it is apparent to you, now, that your question, as quoted above, is folly, and that the real issue here is conciousness - that is, to-be or no-to-be: to take responsibility for ones life or not: to be conscious of ones desires and thoughts or to be subject to them(hedonism).

To make this choice right now or to let it linger unanswered for the rest of your life.

References:
[#1] - I came to recognize these questions on hearing a speech given by Ayn Rand entitled "Philosophy Who needs it."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kiril

Kiril

Post Number: 74
Posted on Sunday, March 26, 2006 - 05:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Subject - To the person who voted 1 star for my PostNo.73
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
What I have written in this post stands as the pillar of my motivation towards knowledge and wisdom. If you disagree to such an extend, as to give it the lowest possible ranking, I would very much like to here your reasons as to where I have gone wrong.

If you wish to remain private then feel free to e-mail me - k_man_mango@hotmail.com.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks,
Kiril

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page