Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 09, 2006

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Spiritual Life In Everyday Life » Archive through April 09, 2006 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Sonik_01

Post Number: 10
Posted on Monday, March 27, 2006 - 04:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I liked your answer Kiril, It was very good.

Adam, I took your advice and read Chapter 15 in the TJ and it caught me off guard how true it was. I agree but I don't understand verse 37 and 38. It says:

37: "The seeds that were sown on the rocks are the ones who hear the word and immediately take it up with joy.
38: "but they have no roots in themselves, so that the seeds could firmly grow. They are fickle and take offense when misery and persecution arise on account of truthfulness.

My question: What does it mean, "have no roots within themselves"? Very puzzling. Psychologically, what could that mean?? Also, what does it mean "(they) take offence when misery and persecution take place on account of the truth.

I don't understand both passages and I am confused because the first one rings true for me, but I don't understand it. The second one's meaning I understand even less than the first one.

How could someone take offence when misery and persecution take place. Is persecution and misery really a necessary part of truth? I think not if one keeps it a secret, as it is meant to be. One must not throw one's pearls in front of the dogs, must one not? Both passages are a true riddle for me to unravel.

(Moderators, if the proper section for this post is in the TJ area, please redirect it, Thanks.)

Newinitiation

Post Number: 172
Posted on Tuesday, March 28, 2006 - 04:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

dear sonik

Little that I understand your best bet would be to ask Dr deardoff. He is afterall an expert regarding the TJ.

My interpretation of the parable which you mention came from an experience from real life when in understanding the truth to which you must spend quite a bit of time and effort, I endeavoured to follow the creational laws by first trying to understand what they were. But by following the creational natural laws I began to see that I was being treated with hostility and contempt by those that knew nothing about it.

What this meant was that I was trying to live my life based on high ethical, moral, righteous, virtuous, decent standards for which although a very difficult task indeed, I nonetheless was straying more and more away from the values to which other people lived their lives. This then creates a conflict within because there are too many tempting and easier ways to live by just following the herd and not have to deal with harsh treatment, disrespect, contempt, hostility, abuse and disapproval from others. This is where you either fall and be the rock that will not allow the seed of truth to grow by reacting negatively to other people's harsh treatment by giving up on the truth OR you persevere by persisting despite it all so that you become the fertile soil that the seed of truth will grow within yourself and bear manifold fruits (meaning despite enduring the suffering and persecution, you persevere, living your life in truth, wisdom and by the spiritual standards which unravels itself the more you learn and seek what the laws of creation are).

So basically, to me anyway, the parable means you will be like the rock if you give up the spiritual path because you think after trying to live your life to spiritual standards, its just too hard and not worth the undertaking because too many people around you oppose your standards and values therefore by giving up, you have effectively failed to make real and enliven the creational in you.

The definition of Creation itself you must firmly understand, it'll take much time and seeking because its a concept not easily graspable, I for one had to endure many a months in perplexity in trying to grasp its true meaning for which it is never easy.

visit www.gaiaguys.net/meier.htm

I hope this helps a little, I am also trying to find my way amidst the shattered ramnants of the truth strewn across the great expanse of what we call the journey of life for which I often stumble on.

peace be the name

Adam

Post Number: 2
Posted on Wednesday, March 29, 2006 - 12:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sonik_01,

The words of truth are often harsh and unforgiving and the weak minded person easily takes offence to them.

The words "but they have no roots in themselves" mean exactly that. For the truth to flourish in a human being it is necessary that one first be receptive to the truth and have the humility to realize that they do indeed make mistakes and also have a desire to change their false ways.

In the time of Jmmanuel many persons were under the influence of the false teachings of their scribes and pharisees, much like those enslaved by the false doctrines of cult religions today. They may realize the words of truth but are prisoners to a belief system that is completely illogical. Rather than make an effort to change their minds remain locked up by false thinking.

Regards
Adam

Sonik_01

Post Number: 11
Posted on Wednesday, March 29, 2006 - 07:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Very good answers, guys. Very helpful, Thank you very much.

Melli

Post Number: 72
Posted on Thursday, March 30, 2006 - 04:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The TJ teachings were found in Jerusalem. Talmud is a hebrew word, does this mean that Jmmanuel was therefore a jew?

Sonik_01

Post Number: 13
Posted on Friday, March 31, 2006 - 04:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All,

How does a prisoner locked in a small 8'x10' cell, find ultimate peace and freedom within his soul? And i don't want to hear 'by learning the natural creative laws' because in prison, how could you possibly have the freedom to use them and find peace? I know prison must be a complete torture chamber - Dangerous inmates, jail wardens beating you up for any mistakes, insults, having the amount of showers per day to a limit, your life being in danger every day, I couldn't imagine it?! I'd rather die. What would one do in that situation?? I mean after they've discovered that their actions are wrong. How would they find ultimate peace and freedom considering their life circumstances?? Any thoughts??

Markc

Post Number: 303
Posted on Friday, March 31, 2006 - 10:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Melli ;

His mother was of Lyrian descent ( which is evidently a root race of that area ) , and his father Plejaren .Being born in Jerusalem would make his Jewish .
Mark Campbell

Newinitiation

Post Number: 175
Posted on Friday, March 31, 2006 - 10:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

dear sonik

First of all the term soul is an outdated word for psyche if I am not wrong.

Secondly are you refering to those prisoners who have not come to know about the truth of Creation and spirit before they were incarcerated?, If in this case although plausable, I cannot imagine a person who has fully incorporated the Creational laws and commandments into their lives could commit such horrendous crime worthy of such punishment unless they were falsely accused and incarcerated.

Thirdly are these prisoners allowed certain materials for them to read and study, least of all any material from FIGU after being let out of solitary confinement?

Fourthly if for the sake of the argument they have already being exposed to billy and the plejaren's spiritual and Creational teachings, I gather that depending on their level of knowledge and how far they have gone on with the study, they would have developed enough fortitude to carry on depite the incessant prison like condition of their minds that comes with such stimulus lacking environment where the only source of stimulus is their own thoughts in it's perpetuity.
We can only know for sure if we have been in a similar situation as they. Such noteaable example such as Nelson Mandela shows us what freedoms we can create within ourselves despite whatever external conditions we face.
Other examples come from war times where an officer had been solitarily confined for a long period of time and had to endure torture and whatever physical abuse from the nazi regime only to conclude after having survived with his life and physical freedom gained that 'it matters little what others do to you but how you choose to respond, you can almost separate yourself from what is happening to you to observe yourself as if by a third party without being involved. The inner peace, the calm, the tranquility, the freedom,the love and forgiveness you feel for those people that have hurt you, you cannot imagine how we can affect our environment and those conditions just by changing our attitudes is overwhelmingly empowering'
Now this isn't a direct quote but is written to give you some idea how these people could have despite such atrocious conditions, they could have responded the way they did.
Now I am no expert but seeing as I also have been in a similar conditions although not in a prison gives me some weight to talk to you in some ways about it. I can relate to them in a lot of ways.
So you may ask 'how do you reconcile or incorporate the nature of Creational natural laws and commandments in such situation as this'?
Or you could be of the opinion that knowing about the Creational truths and the Spiritual teachings won't help anyone one iota when it comes to such situation as these. But alas the truth is you are new to this therefore I cannot explain this to you adequately for you to understand what I am getting at but bear this in mind, if you persist with your spiritual studies from FIGU and do the necessary questioning to yourself, the inner searching, engage in finding answers to the many questions that impels you to question certain matters in the first place and just continue accumulating knowledge that you make it part of your own, what would be clear to you is that the reasons of the spirit becomes more and more self evident, solidifying and becoming more and more apparent like, to borrow Jacob's analogy 'it's like a canvas of a painting not yet complete but as more brush stroke is added, the more the complete picture becomes apparent', So it is the same with spiritual knowledge, the more you learn, the more it becomes part of you, the more you strengthen your powers to reason based on universal truths, the more you are able to see and know and the more you become wiser, the more effort you put into it.
Look I hope I haven't confused you more, because for me anyway the spiritual reasons becomes my own internal dialogue and the way I judge the greater world around me, yet it hasn't failed me one bit, the only time when I do fall is when I don't listen and heed to it's teachings.
Anyway you will come to your own answers amid your struggles to learn the teachings and it may just come to you quite indirectly as you gain answers to other matters that add to the whole picture.

Keep trying my fellow brother.

peace to everyone.

Scott

Post Number: 758
Posted on Saturday, April 01, 2006 - 04:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sonik,

It is not unheared of..there is a person in a US prision who is receiving the spirit lessons according to Christian.

Scott

Sonik_01

Post Number: 14
Posted on Saturday, April 01, 2006 - 06:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, I wonder how that man in the US could live through such horrendous conditions and how he understands the spirit lessons. Very intriguing, because the external conditions are sometimes not as important as the internal conditions of the persons. Some people, I'm sure suffer probably just as much as a person in prison despite having all the freedom in the world due to the internal conditions of their mind.

So, Newinit., getting back to the prisoner issue, let's say that they access to ALL the FIGU teachings and that they have taught themselves German through many years of hard work and practice.

How would such a person find true peace and freedom in their soul or psyche I guess, If that's what you call it?? (and that would be another discussion!)

Newinitiation

Post Number: 176
Posted on Saturday, April 01, 2006 - 07:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

dear sonik,

Look sonik, the reality is, no one can ever know for sure what it would be like for the other person other than imagine being in a similar situation and to see what it would be like for oneself.
All I can say is, I can only go by my own personal experience when for example I was confined indoors for a lengthy period of time because of a couple of surgeries performed on my body which restricted my physical freedom. As the time went on, seeing as its a busy world the visits from my friends, relatives and immediate family became less and less frequent and I was left to my own devices and often the TV and books became my only companion. I started falling headlong into depression, became more and more lethargic, lacking any will to bother doing anything and the little joy and happiness one can derive from life withered away as my whole psychological outlook became more and more contaminated by the negative thoughts which consumed me to a greater intensity as time wore on. This downward spiral reached such a state that to this day I am still putting in the effort of unlearning some of the bad habits formed from that experience.
Now this is where the the prisoner example and my own direct experiences converge, for truly we are essentially talking about our internal representation and our inner world after all despite whatever goes on externally.
As in the prisoner case, the Creational and spiritual teachings, if he has fully learnt the vital lessons, he would have imbued his whole consciousness from his knowledge of it in such a way that he takes on a completely different outlook to what life really is in it's purest essence. He would I gather, derive meaning from his suffering and pain of being isolated from everything and yet not take it as such but as a mere opportunity to exercise his concentration and dwell within the creational domain and the essence of everything to become one with not just his physical surrounding but with the infinite. Such a person would have already learnt by then that they can control how they think, feel and behave. He would also know that he can, with a creational frame of mind and perspective, penetrate the mere physical and derive a deeper experience that connects with the higher consciousness. He can draw from within his own mind all the experiences of the past, replay them and derive yet more understanding and lessons so that he becomes more knowledgeable and wiser.
The thing is sonik, you must understand that ofcourse external stimulus is a vital part of life which cannot be replaced by our imagination but at the same time may I ask 'what is thought really'? and if you separate for a moment the external stimulus so that you cannot hear, smell, see, touch, and taste, your mind and everything that it is, still lives on which in the end is your reality, so in essence you sense of reality is not so much dependent on what goes on out there but what goes on within yourself.
And another thing I cannot do justice to the all encompassing essence of the Creational teachings and the spiritual lessons because it also must be felt, experienced and impulses recognised therefore in these short writing, given the limitations of your own understanding as well as mine, the point will be lost somewhere along the symantics unless ofcourse I had the technology to relay to you not just my physical understanding but also my feelings and impulses, so that not only could you feel what I am feeling when I write these words but also be able to truly understand from which frame of mind my expressions are born out of.
Anyway getting back to the prisoner's case he would have achieved the wisdom and enough understanding to know what to do with his mind and heart under such trying circumstances and it won't be a mistake on my part when I say that he would achieve inner peace, tranquility, calm, love, knowledge, wisdom, harmony, control, forgiveness, strength, patience, willpower and freedom because for him this is a conscious exercise done every moment, everywhere, at anytime in his short material existence, So against the backdrop of such recognition nothing can bring him down, not solitary confinement, not torture, no death threats, no amount of hatred directed towards him because in the end he is too busy with what truly matters to really care.

I hope I have explained as best as I can to you despite my limitations so that you can at least pick up some little pieces for your own benefit.

Thanks for giving me this opportunity to explain despite how little I know.

peace

Sonik_01

Post Number: 16
Posted on Saturday, April 01, 2006 - 09:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinit, I am astounded! Your information there was extremely thought-provoking and extremely useful to further my understanding. Wonderful!. Thanks for taking the time and consideration of answering me. I really do appreciate it. As I understand it, Billy was in prison for several years, why? I cannot remember, but he said that it was the hardest, and at the same time one of the most enlightening parts of his life, because from it he developed the necessary strength and fortitude and I think insight as well, and he gained much wisdom from his time in prison. Truly amazing how such a low point in one's life can be turned into an opportunity for growth. It is the difference between thinking spiritually and thinking unspiritually.

What would you say, by the way, is the meaning of "thinking spiritually?" I think it would mean to think and act according to the spiritual laws and commandments. If I am correct in my assumption, then one truly needs to be able to have access and to understand the spirit lessons and to have access to and understand something like the Decalogue, for example. I really don't think it could be possible to think spiritually, otherwise, am I correct in that assumption?

Newinitiation

Post Number: 178
Posted on Sunday, April 02, 2006 - 08:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

dear sonik

We are indeed truly in the same boat in respect to being in the situation of discovering the ultimate truth we must all thank billy and the plejarens for in their selfless love in giving us this truly remarkable knowledge that changes people's lives in an instant as we recognise what it truly is. Best of all I thank creation for giving me this life to be able to recognise my place in this world and to recognise it, the creation itself.
In response to your question, its better that I refer you to people who are in a much better position to answer your question, for truly how could I have the gall to asurp myself in a lofty position as if I know anything to answer a question that is, in its enormity and wider remification than you nor I could ever imagine, I couldn't possibly do justice in answering your question unless I enter headlong into self conceit, ignoring the puny position that I am in, in attempting to give you an answer thereby letting arrogance and contempt get the better of me.
Jacob has written extensively on spiritual matters for which I thank him especially in widening my horizon and making available to english speaking people what isn't available without his efforts. His writings are available on this thread and others. You may have to back track.

I extend my appreciation to Dr Deadorff in his tireless work on the TJ, his website can be found in www.gaiaguys.net.

I thank dyson and vivienne for their tremendous selfless efforts in bringing to us all, much needed translation and other vital information that we must all care to know. www.gaiaguys.net/meier.htm

My gratitude goes to Micheal Horn in opening my eyes to the truth and his efforts in bringing to light about billy and the plejarens. www.theyfly.com

Dr Rothe is one other important person who has seen the light. His presentation on the 12 commandment and the directive of creation can be found indirectly through the article written by vivienne from gaiaguys.net

I extend my thank you to all the supporters of billy, the plejarens and Creation such as jeron jensen, lee elders, Micheal heseman, the core and passive group members for their contribution along with the moderators of this forum in keeping the mission alive.

As an endnote seeing as you have given me this chance to answer your question, I'll do so at the behest of drowning out any ill attempt at feigned modesty and do so as just how I 'the me' understand it so far.
When you read the translation from gaiaguys.net under billy meier section you will come across some recent translation 'explanation from semjase on understanding the term creation','The earth human speaks of love that he does not know','OM kanon 49', 'The basic rules of man', 'And there shall be peace on earth', all the articles from www.theyfly.com and FIGU itself, some books such as TJ and And still they fly by guido moosebrugger as just a starting point not to mention other books, you'll come to achieving some kind of force within yourself that builds up over time as a reservoir you can tap into as an expansive seeing beyond what your material senses can grasp to reveal to your mind the infinite that which is everything life is comprised of and from there, the cluttery, nagging, shortsighted, ego driven, emotional response fades away to arrive at some form of deeper understanding that all is one and oneself is part of everything as one in this sea of spiritual fine energy and that upon this recognition, an indirect response takes place within yourself called love and despite the harsh cruelty and arrogance so prevalent in the way people behave you nonetheless see their behaviour through the spiritual eyes and state of mind. You neither judge shortsightly nor do you respond in the usual negative manner for you realise nothing lasts forever, therefore you are patient, waiting for them to learn their lesson in due time for you know that material thoughts are fickle and change moment by moment and so is their being, because that also will change with more experience and time therefore you realise nothing stands still and the pattern so explicitly stated in the kyballion you are eyewitness to and respond accordingly but bear in mind the spiritual frame of mind for me anyway is itself a state of mind you achieve and exercise every moment consciously so that you grow in power and control over your ego and to dwell in the sense of love for all and move along its dictates.
Sorry for being so long winded moderators, but it necessitates.
So all in all sonik there is much much more that in the end it rests on your perogative to find out without someone else taking away the opportunity which your evolution needs to grow therefore I'll end it here.

many thanks
peace to you

Sonik_01

Post Number: 18
Posted on Monday, April 03, 2006 - 12:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes Newinit., I need to learn on my own and I like discussions, but I just have an overwhelming desire to learn new things and to better myself through being happier, more knowledgeable, more content, richer in my spirit, and to learn the creative laws, etc. These are but a few of the thousands of questions in my mind that I'm seeking answers for. I think I need a break and "hold my horses" all this thinking and wondering about things is only good in moderation.
Thanks for your answer. Really appreciate it....

Melli

Post Number: 73
Posted on Wednesday, April 05, 2006 - 08:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Mark C,
I am a little confused: I understand that being Lyrian and Plejaren is the same race of ETs, only seperated by distance between the stars?
We are often reminded in the political and religious circles, as in the print media, that jews are the 'chosen people'; I wonder if that has to do with the fact that their teachings suggest their heritage coming from the stars, as it is written in the bible, where it is mentioned how the 'Nefilim' came to earth and bred with earth humans. 'Nefilim" means the Fallen ones. Jewish children are taught with careful reinforcement that they are the best race of people on earth, but not admitting that WE all are from the same heritage. Mind you the issue of the Nefilim is briefly skimmed over, and never discussed in depth in religious discussion.
Sadly, as I see it, conflict is the name of the game, as it has always been.

Edward

Post Number: 588
Posted on Wednesday, April 05, 2006 - 02:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Melli...

Jmmanuel may have been born in Jerusalem, but he was NOT of The Jewish
Faith/Religion, what so ever! And thus...NOT Jewish!!

He was born in the Land Of (Old) Palestina/Palestine...and gave birth in
the located of Jerusalem. Which would make him: Palestinian Born, but in
the village of Jerusalem. And with ET Roots... which is Plejaran: his
Father Gabriel.

He adapted himself (later on) to his Mother and Father's Way Of Being as an
"Inhabitant of Lake/Sea Tiberias"...also known in ancient times as 'The
Mountain Lake/Sea of Genesareth' which is located in the north of (Old)
Palestina/Palestine.

He adapted NO Religion what so ever into his life, just as his mother Mary and
substitute father Joseph.

Jmmanuel Adapted himself to his mother's and Substitute father's - Way Of
Being -, which is Existing/Living their lives in Accordance to CREATION,
and its Laws: Nature, Commandments and Directives...and so forth.

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 589
Posted on Wednesday, April 05, 2006 - 03:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Melli....

"Talmud" is indeed an Israeli/Jewish-Hebrew word, and the Israeli/Jewish-
Hebrew language was of course a most spoken language at the time because of
their Ruling of the Land and Beyond; and it was for the sake of the
Israeli/Jewish Population to try and Understand and Comprehend Jmmanuel's
TRUE Spiritual Teachings. And thus, entitled as "Talmud of Jmmanuel".

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 591
Posted on Thursday, April 06, 2006 - 06:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Melli...again..

By referring to:" Palestinian Born, but in the village of Jerusalem."

Was to be meant: Palestinian Born, but in the village of Bethlehem...;-)

How could I Hit Next To The Nail...

Edward.

Melli

Post Number: 75
Posted on Thursday, April 06, 2006 - 01:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward,
Your explanation about Jmmanuel's lineage, was refreshingly interesting, thank you.
Can I also ask this: The TJ is now being translated to English, but how will the israelis and most jews in many countries, in anglo saxon and Arab nations alike come to the knowledge that the TJ will soon be available for the people because its time 'has arrived' to be dessiminated. Few might find it but the majority will never know. The future is not as positive as we would hope for, that's just my own feeling.
On the subject of languages: do you know how the hebrew language came to be? why is it written from the right to the left, as are the Arabic languages. Is it because, and I will hypothesis, that the jews took the Lyrain alphabet and simplified it for the simple folks because understanding the Lyrain language as it is shown in Guiddo M. book, would be incredibly difficult for most people without any education?. Many of the Hebrew alphabet letters are named the same as the Lyrian alphabet letters but not all, and also there is similarity in the way they are called.
Do you have any knowledge about the Yidish language spoken by jews, primarily during and after WW II? Yidish is a mix of hebrew and german dialect.

Sometimes, on impulse I feel like I am attending the most fascinating, comprehensively life enriching, mind expanding and creative, spirit awakening, psyche nourishing, Universal university, and best of all, it is FREE.
For Creation is liberating and Truth means Freedom.

Scott

Post Number: 760
Posted on Thursday, April 06, 2006 - 07:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Melli,

The TJ has been available in the English language for over 10 years. It is entering it's 4th printing, which hopefully will be released this summer.

Regards
Scott

Tjames

Post Number: 147
Posted on Thursday, April 06, 2006 - 11:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Last Updated: Thursday, 6 April 2006, 14:37 GMT 15:37 UK

'Gospel of Judas' to be revealed
Engraving of Judas betraying Jesus
Should Christians be respecting Judas?
Judas Iscariot's reputation as one of the most notorious villains in history could be thrown into doubt with the release of an ancient text on Thursday.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4882420.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/3610879.stm

Have you all read this yet? I wonder if the vatican/papal or whomever released the Judas Iscariot information to lessen the brunt/damage to the church as the new edition of Talmud Jmmanuel comes out. Is it possible that the church will strategically release already known information so as to maintain their image and not appear as though they are "caught up" or "up to date" with the times; the very reason people are slowly loosing trust in religions. People are just realizing the truth that Religions are 97% obsolete. **Make sure you all go to www.Steelmark.com or your trusted source and receive a copy of the new Talmud Jmmanuel; a better translation which will be sold this summer!**

We all know the real story between Juda Ihariot and Judas Iscariot, they simply swapped the name with a ficticious one whom recieved the blame for betraying Jmmanuel (aka Jesus) in the New Testament.

Read this/these article(s) and tell me if you all think that the timing is strategic and what you think about the authenticity of the find. I think the release is a complete strategy and the authenticity will likely not be there, but I can see no advantage other than keeping "up to date" to keep church-goers = $$$ & power.

In Truth & Peace,
Tim

Zefram

Post Number: 9
Posted on Sunday, April 09, 2006 - 04:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,
What do you think about the soul mates? are they really exist?, can we encounter it in this incarnation?. Thanks

Salome,
Zefram

Edward

Post Number: 594
Posted on Sunday, April 09, 2006 - 11:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Melli..

Well, that the Israeli writing is almost identical as that of the Lyrian/
Plejaran writing, would be explained caused by the co-called Israeli
Jewish Priests and Scribes and so forth, from the past that had adapted
(High-Jacked) this writing Font into their own most Plagiarized Teaching
and Religion, and so forth. So, it seems They..wanted even ownership
to this Lyrian/Plejaran writing Font. This would be the most Logical
explanation at hand.

Yes, I am familiar with the Yiddish and Hebrew language, but not that
knowledgeable to explain them in full details.

Well, the Hebrew language would come about just like any other Earth spoken
language; in most cases, by Bits and Pieces of language "Dialects" taken
from here and there. And eventually, through time it will just perfect
itself, so to speak. The same would apply to Yiddish.

Edward.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page