Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 25, 2006

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks » Archive through April 25, 2006 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Terje

Post Number: 4
Posted on Saturday, January 14, 2006 - 03:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Jacob for your explanation about my subject...
I`ve thought a lot about intelligence, what is intelligence really ? Just to observe and reflect on every life experiences and make this a part of ones evolution are also intelligence ?
Our present state where the matrealistic is of great importance is pity,instead to contribute to spiritual growt,many people have decreased their life into a senseless matrealistic existence.
We think our life is of no importance - we feel small in the vast of the universe,but we are all a spark of creation...Therefore we should contribute to it all in a spiritual way of thinking and living.
Our matrealistic way of living has decreased our spiritual potentiality,we fear death lurking around the next corner as an enemy - our final station,but in reality it is just the beginning...

Markc

Post Number: 258
Posted on Saturday, January 14, 2006 - 08:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That's a nice way of looking at it , Terje . The "treasures" that have been written about throughout the ages are the skills that survive death into the next lives . The insistence on physical wealth really does overshadow the attention needed to develop these .
Mark Campbell

Terje

Post Number: 5
Posted on Sunday, January 15, 2006 - 03:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Mark !

Yes, so many people has lost their innermost being in their matrealistic strive to achieve what society decides make us happy and expect of us...lost souls...But we must dig deep inside ourself to remember where we came from and where we are going and use these spiritual capabilities to enter our personal goal,of course not an easy task,it require a lot of practise and attention...

We are so occupied in our daily life,we don`t notice those small treasures that surrounds us everywhere...Remember as a child,everything was magic,(still is,you just forgot it,or don`t see it anymore ! :-) The whole world was a great discovery,if we could only see the world with those glorious eyes again...back then we maybe felt a spiritual presence lost today ?

Terje

Dplotmach

Post Number: 81
Posted on Sunday, January 15, 2006 - 04:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

(Some thoughts on this)

Maybe everything was magic because we did not have enough information, and had not yet comprehended the basic on how things work? I cannot remember having a specific magical view on things when I were a child, but my imagination was probably stronger then than now. Fantasy seems to manifest itself more when I am gripped by fear. And fantasy mixed with fear makes it even worse. When one starts to believe in these fantasys one become really lost. The only way might be to continously be trained/training oneself to think logical, learn how to recognize the truth, and trust the "gut-feeling" in a way. Dont know about the latter.

Terje

Post Number: 6
Posted on Monday, January 16, 2006 - 04:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Dplotmach

Yes it important not to lose the mind in a fantasy world, but to the grip reality and face challenges one meet in life and learn from these to evolve.
Those last lines I wrote on childhood was more from a philosophical point of view, - how I captured the world then...

Terje

Norm

Post Number: 750
Posted on Monday, January 16, 2006 - 02:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, Billy mentions in an answer to a question on the Figu Discussion
Board the "Impulses from the storage banks" and I've read a little
about it before but there isn't much info in english on this. Does
anyone know where can I get more info on this? Thanx

Terje

Post Number: 7
Posted on Wednesday, January 18, 2006 - 03:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Where exactly is the other side ? ,
and do we have access to spiritual wisdom corresponding to the knowledge we accomplished on earth when we are pure spiritform ?

Redbeard

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, April 10, 2006 - 03:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I haven't read all of the posts but I was wondering whether or not there has been any comment about t. lobsang rampa and his contacts w/e.t.'s and also his writings that so strongly advocate astral traveling as a way to more quickly evolve. It would also seem to me that it would be a good way to find out the truth about everything first hand, instead of taking someones word for it.

Janimetso

Post Number: 11
Posted on Wednesday, April 19, 2006 - 06:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This concerns about the purported "set time span" for human life, which I read from the post by Andrew C. Cossette in the category "The Planet Earth" - "The Human Body" - "Diet" - "Older Messages", dated Saturday, October 27, 2001 - 09:41 am. But when I read what Billy told in the Bulletin #55, in the "Reader's Questions" part, I understood that there doesn't exist such "predetermination" for a human being's life span. Could someone clarify this matter a bit? Or do I have a misunderstanding here?

Thanks,
Jani

Isabellacoca

Post Number: 60
Posted on Thursday, April 20, 2006 - 10:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello everyone,
I have a quick question. Does reincarnation mean being raised from the dead? Does it mean you rose from the dead?

THANKS!
Salome and love to all,
Isabella Coca

Markc

Post Number: 312
Posted on Thursday, April 20, 2006 - 08:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Isabella . It means that your spirit has entered a foetus in a mother's womb . A new life starting , with an experienced spirit residing . So , the answer to your question is no .

Regards , Mark
Mark Campbell

Scott

Post Number: 771
Posted on Thursday, April 20, 2006 - 10:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Isabella Coca,

I think you may be confusing the term resurrection versus reincarnation. If you believe what the Bible and many earth religions teach which state Jesus rose from the dead then this fits the definition of resurrection. As Markc stated, this is entirely different than reincarnation.

Regards
Scott

Tjames

Post Number: 151
Posted on Thursday, April 20, 2006 - 11:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No Isabellacoca,

Have you read any of Billy's free spiritual teachings? If not they are viewable on this website.
If you think about it the true essence of "you" is the spiritual part and when your physical body finally stops working, your spirit moves on to another dimention usually within a couple days but can be much quicker or slower depending on the ease and conciousness of the person relative to its clarity and naturality of the death.
The more natural the death, usually the spirit "you" will pass quicker and smoother, compared to a war situation as the person is killed before they should've, then, the concious related spirit counterpart may be confused and take longer to gather information and switch to another dimention. But, to answer your question "Does reincarnation mean being raised from the dead? Does it mean you rose from the dead?"
No, because you see you never die so to speak so there is nothing to be raised from, logically.
It sounds as though you may have a few mis-understandings with the basic term "reincarnation". I can't stress it enough about reading Meiers words. It connects the dots much accurately than we may figure ourselves and I might add, faster too. I know you read German, and the German material although from Switzerland are the true sources for the Spiritual Teachings. I'm working through some now.

I heard from a passive member that reading the "Geisteslehre" can speed up your spiritual evolution to something like 100-250 years in advance. That's spiritual years which can take 10 times that in experience due to degeneration and stagnation (I could be off) but to gain 1 years worth of spiritual wisdom it usually takes 10 to obtain/gain.

The human spirt will reincarnate millions of times without sleeping or dying, in order to gain wisdom in order to evolve. By each spirt evolving which itself is a fragment of creation, continues in this manner untill it unifies/merges with creation to assist in evolution of the creation. So in essence when I work hard in the spiritual sence you benefit and likewise. This method is used becuase it works.

I hope this helps, and I reccomend reading the spiritual teachings, they'll help clear up similar questions you may also have.

Salome,
Tim

Truthseeker

Post Number: 143
Posted on Friday, April 21, 2006 - 01:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hmmm... Interesting thought. It just occurred to me. At the moment I don't remember reading about it in the TJ, but I wonder if Jmmanuel did in-fact raise anyone up from the dead.

Peace in being everyone,

James Truthseeker

Isabellacoca

Post Number: 61
Posted on Friday, April 21, 2006 - 06:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Mark, Scott, and TJames,
I realized that I was thinking of resurrection the whole time. What happened was that when I saw the word, reincarnation, I was thinking to myself,"that word looks familiar" and I couldn't think why and plus i didn't know the definition of reincarnation at all. so i was trying to say resurrection, but reincarnation is a total different thing as i can now see. thanks again guys :-)
Salome and love to all,
Isabella Coca

Truthseeker

Post Number: 144
Posted on Friday, April 21, 2006 - 01:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Isabella,

Hey for all you know, the reason why the word reincarnation looks familiar to you is because you've seen it before in a past life. (I'm being funny)

Peace and love to you,

James Truthseeker.

Markc

Post Number: 313
Posted on Friday, April 21, 2006 - 10:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As I understand it , Jmmanuel did animate the body of Lazarus temporarily , but the spirit wasn't present . It was a kind of zombie , without anything of the man left , but his body's autonomic nervous system .With his spiritual forces he did something beyond a high school student's hooking up a battery to a dead frog's body and making the legs move .
Mark Campbell

Sonik_01

Post Number: 32
Posted on Saturday, April 22, 2006 - 08:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Janimetso,

From what I understand, the body could be made to last indefinately through the use of technology, but the thing is that after many thousands and thousands of years, the spirit's ability to learn becomes stunted, and the spirit is hindered in it's development. This is why the spirit needs to rest. Technically, the body can be kept alive through artificial means but the spirit becomes "handicapped" if left in an incarnation for too long. The spirit needs a sleep cycle and an wake cycle. Think of it as what happens to you when you go for a week without sleep. You go insane right? And you can't think properly. You might not even be able to feed yourself because your nervous system is all out of whack. Your hands may shake and you may not be able to properly plan out and prepare your meal. Someone else who has slept will need to do this for you. Same thing happens with the spirit, so technically, both answers were right but simply needed further explaination.

Janimetso

Post Number: 14
Posted on Sunday, April 23, 2006 - 06:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Sonik_01,

What I understood from the two answers, from Billy and from Andrew, they were totally different compared to each other; yet, with the help of your explanation, I now think that apparently the life span is not predetermined. As how could one, if the contrary would be true, prolong one's life, then, in any way?

Thanks,
Jani

Sonik_01

Post Number: 33
Posted on Monday, April 24, 2006 - 10:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jani,

I'm hardly very knowledgeable at all, but I believe (key word), if my memory serves, that our genetically munipulated bodies can last longer than a lifespan of 100 years if we reach a high level of spiritual evolution, and through logical thinking. Diet, heredity and lifestyle also have a lot to do with it as well.

The Plejarens have almost comletely abolished most diseases strictly through right thinking and feeling, but it will be a long way to go until we are able to perform such spiritual feats.

Another option which is not yet open to us is to first of all reverse the genetic manipulation done to us to increase our lifespans by a few or more hundred years, and secondly, to increase our age beyond that through the use of hyper-technology, like the Gizeh Intelligences did after they left Earth and returned. I'm not sure exactly how to reach a high spiritual evolution through right thoughts and actions, I've been trying to beat it out of several forum member to no avail , but I think you could ask some helpful forum member who are much more knowledgeable than I am to help you with this answer.

As I think I was aware of a time when the Plejarens had helped some of the FIGU people extend their lifespans through meditation, but for some reason or another had to cut this off, because I think some of the FIGU people were doing something the Plejarens didn't like. You have to ask some of the more experienced FIGU people here. I hope I have been of service.

Take care,

Sonik.

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 153
Posted on Monday, April 24, 2006 - 10:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi folks,

Just quickly ... it's my understanding that the short lives we lead (among other health problems) are caused by a genetic manipulation that we Earthlings must find and eventually reverse, in order to help us become fully human.

There is a lot of Plejaren technical info about genetic manipulation that awaits translation for the arrogant Earth scientists to work (secretly) on.

And according to trustworthy sources within the Disclosure Project (please see links from www.gaiaguys.net/ufology.htm) the Black Projects have ALREADY cloned fake ETs for their hoaxed "ET" abductions, etc.

Salome,
Dyson

Janimetso

Post Number: 15
Posted on Tuesday, April 25, 2006 - 04:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Sonik,

Yes, these matters you mentioned, are familiar to me, but I haven't heard or read that "the Plejarens had helped some of the FIGU people extend their lifespans through meditation", before. At least I can't remember hearing or reading such.

Kindly,
Jani

Scott

Post Number: 775
Posted on Tuesday, April 25, 2006 - 09:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jani,

If I remember correctly Quetzal designed a device which was attached to the Meditation Pyramid at the SSSC. From what I recall this was able to extend a persons life by up to 3 years. This was in the contact notes, but I don't know off hand which contact this was. This device has since been removed.

Regards
Scott

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page