Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 15, 2006

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Spiritual Life In Everyday Life » Archive through July 15, 2006 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Sonik_01

Post Number: 23
Posted on Monday, April 10, 2006 - 10:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Zefram,

The answer you seek is within the archives. Try doing a search I am sure you will find it for additional information. Billy has said that there is no such thing as a soul mate but that we can find several people in our lives who we can become one with (in spiritual love). We feel our very deep and powerful attraction or affinity for someone who is of generally about the same spiritual evolution as ourselves. Also, we may see people reincarnated as different people in the present who we have loved in past lives but we would not be able to recognize them as such. Their spirit form would be the same but their personality and consciousness and of course their physical appearance would be different. Search the archives and you'll find LOT of more extensive information, and you'll be quite pleased. It's a very wonderful question you posed.

Dmac

Post Number: 4
Posted on Wednesday, April 12, 2006 - 12:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sonik_01,
I think the parable you referred to above, verses 37 and 38 of chapter 15, is referring to how an individual accepts or understands the teachings.

Planting seeds in rocky soil: the plants will grow in rocky soil but the rocks themselves aren't firmly anchored so the plants are easily knocked over or uprooted. Shallow root system, so to speak.

People like this receive the teachings immediately and accept them for fact without deep reflection on their truths. They haven't or don't create a fertile environment for the teaching's “seed” to create a firm root system. Their "roots" in the teachings aren't deep so that they are easily uprooted mentally and emotionally by misery and persecution. They take offense when the truths in the teachings show that they, the individual, need to change his or her ways, or, when attempting to live a life of truthfulness, they come to a point when the truthful lifestyle interferes with the lifestyle they want to have.

This is my understanding, I hope it helps.
dave

Sonik_01

Post Number: 28
Posted on Thursday, April 13, 2006 - 05:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ahh! Very helpful, Dave, thanks.

Yes, I unfortunately was living my life under those circumstances a couple of weeks ago but the changes have occurred in my psyche where I now will try to create a more truthful environment and lifestyle. This is because I have been reading the Contact Notes in English and have learned some very great and valuable things there. Very good analysis, there, Dave. Thanx.

Norm

Post Number: 787
Posted on Friday, April 14, 2006 - 11:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I thought the TJ was writen in Aramaic not Hebrew!

Scott

Post Number: 789
Posted on Wednesday, May 10, 2006 - 07:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

One of my favorite books is the Decalouge I don't know how many people are familiar with it, but it consists of the original 12 Commandments/Directives.

During last years Passive Meeting in the US, this book was discussed by some of the visiting members from Switzerland. I have extracted one small portion of that discussion which I think is valuable in our experience as human beings.

Decalog Eighth Commandment

You shall not bear false witness against the truth, Creation and life

494. Bear in mind that EVERYONE is in need of leniency, for NO ONE amongst you is without faults.

495. And should you not heed these words and accuse your neighbor and your neighbor's neighbor of an error, you do them an injustice by bearing false witness against them, for you are only focusing on THEIR words and actions, and not on the same faults within yourself.

If we are all imperfect, it is illogical to admonish others of mistakes beyond correcting, because we are all endowed with this imperfection. When pointing out the errors of others, it is important to not entwine the mistake with chastising a person, because of their imperfection. In this way the person can rectify their mistake (cause and effect) and gain insight.

Regards
Scott

Pudd

Post Number: 33
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2006 - 08:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Did Moses really corrupt the commandments,and if so why?Salome Pudd

Hector

Post Number: 25
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2006 - 03:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As far as i know Yahweh The Cruel and Moses were contemporaries,that means Moses was threaten by Yahweh to worship him alone and/or his commandments were corrupted afterwards.(It`s pretty hard to be a prophet in this planet..)

I found information about that in this link: http://www.newint.org/issue370/god-biography.htm

" Moreover we can’t assume that the patriarchs of Israel – Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Moses – even worshipped the same god. While the god of Abraham was most probably El, the god of Moses was one called Yahweh – or ‘the god without a name’ – who had come with a second wave of Semitic immigration. Unlike the comparatively mild El, Yahweh was jealous, partial, brutal – and highly effective.It was Yahweh who made a covenant with Moses demanding that the Israelites ignore all other deities and worship him alone.

Hector

Post Number: 30
Posted on Monday, May 15, 2006 - 04:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

More About Moses is told in the Talmud Jmmanuel:

TJ 20:9-11 9Then they spoke, "Why did Moses command that a decree of annulment be issued in case of divorce?" 10He answered them, "Moses gave you permission to divorce because of the hardness of your hearts and his dominion over you. But such has not been the case from the beginning of humankind, for Moses has broken a law in this instance. 11But I say to you, whoever divorces, except for fornication or the other stipulated transgressions, and marries someone else, commits adultery."

TJ 20:9-11 9Da sprachen sie: «Warum hat denn Mose geboten, einen Scheidebrief zu geben, wenn man sich scheidet?» 10Er aber sprach zu ihnen: «Mose hat euch erlaubt euch zu scheiden, um eurer Herzen Härtigkeit willen und um die Herrschaft über euch; von Anbeginn der Menschengeschlechter ist es aber nicht so gewesen, denn hierin hat Mose ein Gesetz gebrochen. 11Ich aber sage euch: Wer sich scheidet, es sei denn um der Hurerei willen oder der anderen festgelegten Fehl willen, und freit anderweitig, der bricht die Ehe.»

Melli

Post Number: 95
Posted on Wednesday, May 24, 2006 - 07:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't know if many people here are interested to know if we errans, should follow the Laws & Directives of Creation when we leave our body and our spirit departs and our family members are left to burry it? I know many people who have already purchased a plot for their own burrial.
I once wanted to be cremated and the ashes scatered over the ocean just because I love the ocean, its creation its creatures, its power and serenity, but now as I undersand we should not be cremated as it is explained by the Plejarens: what is the advice given and could we, should we follow their advice?

Scott

Post Number: 796
Posted on Wednesday, May 24, 2006 - 07:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Melli,

As I understand it, yes you should not be cremated versus being buried. I believe it has to do with the fluidal forces remaining within the corpse/skeleton for up to 400 years. I believe these forces are you used by the new personality to help continue the evolution in a more continuous manner. I may be wrong in this, but this is what I remember in a discussion about this a few years ago.

Regards
Scott

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 228
Posted on Thursday, May 25, 2006 - 01:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Melli, Scott, et al.

Page 29 of And Still they Fly has Semjase saying that cremation has been retained in since ancient times in very rare cases, and the "auric" forces which could otherwise linger in skeletal remains can thus be naturally eliminated. Seems to be no big deal.

Melli, it was Dr. SALLA who I described as a Washington insider (Establishment) not Dr. Greer, nor the DP. A WORLD of difference!

Please check out the start of our coverage of Greer’s new book linked off our opening page and at www.gaiaguys.net/behindthescenes.htm where we've reproduced Chapter 32. Greer is devout Baha'i, and it seems that it is THAT recent triumph of the Bafath that is the REAL source of the disinformation about ET contact that he previously implied was from ETs. This is a very important book and we are working on an explanation as to how it all fits into the truth as delivered by the Plejaren. It is very complex, and motives are VERY difficult to assign, but the methodology is as old as religion and just as crooked.

BUT ... disclosure of Black Shelf devices on religious terms is better than no disclosure at all, in my opinion, and let's work with what we've got and continue to support the DP witnesses, even though we can argue about the cosmogony later. If there IS a "later". :-/

I’ll say a bit more about the other points you put to me about Pilger, Howard, the Costello Bros, etc. as soon as I make some more time.

Suffice it to say that politics and religion are joined at the hip. Did you see this yet? www.gaiaguys.net/meier.56.ratgeber.htm

Cheers!
Dyson

Melli

Post Number: 96
Posted on Thursday, May 25, 2006 - 03:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Scott,
I vaguely remeber reading somewhere that the Plejarens burry their beloved far away somwhere.....? Do you maybe know the reason for this, or I might just be wrong.
I don't know why but I am interested to know what actually happens during a Plejaren burial? is a coffin used? or is the body simply wrapped in a cloth? is a prayer recited, music played? how do the ETs feel at such a moment, is it a somber occasion?
I don't know if people watched Star Track, but lately I have been watching some episodes again and I must say the dialog is very interesting but how much of it is actual science? In one particular episode one crew member gets killed and at her funeral a hologram of her image is projected and she is speaking to the gathered people as if she was there alive, and when she finished she simply disappeared. I remember when the series was shown late at night I use to stay up to watch it somehow it resonated with me, now many years later I understand why.

Melli

Post Number: 97
Posted on Thursday, May 25, 2006 - 04:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dyson,
Thank you for taking the time and if you explain aust. politics re Pilger etc. would be grately appreciated, even if it is in a nutshell.
Sorry to have made the mistake between Salla and Greer. Do you think that Salla is connected with aust. spin politics about the whole ET issue?

If as you say Greer is a Baha'i devout that would explain his unwillingness to support Billy, even though he knows the world's future and the detrimetal consequences. Does this also imply that he has been manipulated by the Bafath because after all they are the instigators of the Baha'i religion, according to what I read in the little book "Star Wisdom"?

You know, Politics is such a dirty word in a mirky world, it greys my happiness and clouds my consciousness and yet I feel that I have a deep responsibility to do something for all humanity. This feeling is truly driving me round the bend.
Yes, I did read Billy's Ratgeber, and it saddens me even more because I as one person am so insignificant compare to the millions out there who are struggling and have no idea of Billy's teachings, at least I am learning and progressing and am grateful for this amazing opportunity I stumbelled across by chance but the people out there what do they know?
I also read Chapter 32 from DP, and it upset me, because I know nothing about this wonderfully 'secret country' and pine gap.

Norm

Post Number: 858
Posted on Friday, June 09, 2006 - 08:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Does this also imply that he has been manipulated by the Bafath because after all they are the instigators of the Baha'i religion, according to what I read in the little book "Star Wisdom"? " Meier doesn't support this book.
My Website

Spaceman

Post Number: 5
Posted on Saturday, June 10, 2006 - 07:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What is the opinion of the Plejarans on nirvana; that which the Buddha attained? Who exacly was the Buddha, do they know about him?

Memo00

Post Number: 239
Posted on Saturday, June 10, 2006 - 11:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Spaceman

here an excerpt from the "Questions to Billy" section:

"The end of suffering" is a silly, erroneous Buddhist teaching.
"Spiritual Enlightenment" does not exist.
However, there is "consciousness-related enlightenment", which means the same as "to acquire knowledge, wisdom and love".

if you read the old files of the forum you can discover many interesting things!

in several FIGU texts it is mentioned "the enlightenment", but as i understand it, this concept is closer to what is called "satori" in Zen Buddhism than to "Nirvana", in other words at certain moment of your life you "realize" something, and it is not an "intellectual" experience but a "mystical" one. . .

without words and at the same time with your entire being you realize something that is eternal, there is no room for even the slightest doubt, it is the realization of an absolute truth

Billy studied during his youth with several teachers in India and the Plejaren translated Buddha´s meditation method from the original sanskrit text for him

according to the plejaren Buddha was a real prophet that taught the spirit teachings, but apart from that i haven´t heard or read much about him

only that as any other religion Buddhists have many false beliefs which hinder evolution

ah! i almost forgot,
it also may interest you to search here in the forum for: "the Sohar" (nothing to do with the jewish text), ´cause it is related with meditation and "enlightenment"

take care

Edward

Post Number: 617
Posted on Sunday, June 11, 2006 - 02:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Spaceman..

Memo explains is very clearly.

I would agree that Buddhism has also "Gone Over Its Boundaries", so to
speak.

As Philosophy and as Teaching..it is going in the direction of a Religion,
just as many others: which are slowly being 'Tampered' with to a point which
is "Distorted" from it's Original Meaning/Teachings(s)(example: The Bible!).

If I look at the Buddhist movements here, they too...have their own
interpretations of the mentioned(teachings), so, there does not seem to be a
distinction with the many other Religions here on Earth as..with them. So,
eventually, what has happened to Christianity and others, Buddhism...will
follow that same Fate/Path...as One can acknowledge today.

By so-called "Modernizing" it, they will eventually..Distort it Beyond it's
True meanings. So the UR Source of the Teaching will no longer being in it's
relevance and place, alas.

And as they say: "One Is Making A Mosquito Into An Elephant!"

In Other words:"Being Exaggerated (To The Point Of No Return)!"

So, the above will be an additonal to what I have already explained to you
via e-mail.

Edward.

Melli

Post Number: 122
Posted on Wednesday, July 05, 2006 - 06:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have noticed that for a long time now we have not heard from Jacob and his wise explanations of Billy's teachings. I feel like there is something missing... I am really interested to get back to the spiritual teachings because I miss learning the truth and I find that everything I have learned so far has made a remarkable difference in my life, especially helpful is my spirit prayer. The more I read his posts from the archives the more questions I have and so I would greatly value more spirit lessons, because I miss the value of learning about the spiritual truth.
My first question is this: How does one discover "what is their purpose in life"? what are we to ask of our consciousness and how can we create a self positive talk to encourage a change in our progress? Thank you,

Scott

Post Number: 820
Posted on Wednesday, July 05, 2006 - 09:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Melli,

I have been talking with Jacob about this. He mentioned he has ideas he would like to post, but time and other circumstances have delayed him. I will let you know if I hear anything.

Regards
Scott

Hector

Post Number: 74
Posted on Wednesday, July 05, 2006 - 10:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Melli, i recommend you to read again "gaiaguys 49 Directives" where Billy advices what to do and how to behave in this present state of development,trying to explain the meaning,goal of life too.

http://www.gaiaguys.net/49Directives.htm

My own personal search for the meaning and purpose of life includes:

1) Learn,learn and keep on learning
2) Maximum control of thoughts & feelings in a neutral positive way(Before Billy and Figu this was completely impossible for me)
3) Progress/evolution.Next year i have to be a better/wiser person.
4) Create no conflicts(at home,at work..etc,but rather solve them,or try to solve them).
5) Spread the word: There are millions of brainwashed people out there who need some advice about spiritual life.
6) No more mysteries:I try to find out answers for very important questions.(That means to walk the path of evolution as a human being).Your question belongs to this 6th point :-)

Cheers

Melli

Post Number: 123
Posted on Thursday, July 06, 2006 - 12:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you guys,
Scott, you have made my day thanks.
Hector, yes I do read and read again and again what is available but still there's something missing... the puzzle is enormous and so far I have only some of the beautiful pieces. I am sure you know what I mean, It's the dynamics in the message the way it is written and so clearly explained that allows me to form a clear picture in my mind and makes me feel that I am part of an amazing spiritual circle and things are slowly developing in this circle because they are meant to. I feel like I am walking in the woods smelling the pine scent and picking up the crumbs but I am still hungry....
Cheers ~~~

Jacob

Post Number: 474
Posted on Thursday, July 06, 2006 - 03:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello, Melli,

I will try to answer your question the best I can, I will do that this coming weekend.
Thank you very much for the kind words.
Salome,
Jacob

"If you measure the size of your Ego to the size of your knowledge or what you assume you know, then you should always try to remember that your ignorance is infinitely larger, than any knowledge you have."

Jacob

Post Number: 476
Posted on Saturday, July 15, 2006 - 04:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Life of the Spirit in the beyond
A detailed description of life after physical death

The moment when physical life ends heralds the beginning of life in the beyond, in the purely spiritual side of reality, from that moment on all material aspects of the former life in the material realm become absolutely meaningless, the lifeless body, friends, children, material possessions, all connections, except true love bonds (true love is spiritual and therefore eternal and indestructible), are severed.

The spirit moves in a fraction of a second to the beyond. The spiritual realm is at the exact same place as the material realm, but has different dimensional structures which can not be detected by any coarse-material sense.

Time is meaningless in the beyond and is part of All-great-time, which frees the residing spirits from time awareness, which is common for material life forms.
It is not that there is no time in the beyond, there is time, but in totally different dimensions, a single second in the beyond equals an ‘eternity’ in the material realm.

When the spirit leaves the material life to the beyond, it does not enter the spirit form-collective right away, it takes a few seconds and in that time the spirit is able to recognize and ‘see’ with its senses its previous material body, its surroundings and friends and family close to its former physical body.

After this, the spirit joins the spirit form-collective, which is an enormous collective of individual human spirit forms, which form an absolute unity. In this spirit form-collective the individual spirit works through every single piece of truly spiritual information and values gathered in its previous material life, only and without exception information and values of a spiritual nature are processed this way. These values and information are drawn from the storage banks and only these spiritual-information-impulses and values are capable of being processed by the spiritual into truth, knowledge and finally into its ultimate form: Wisdom.

After the spirit has reached the maximum values of the information it collected during its previous life, then the spirit is ready again to reincarnate.

However, the storage-banks also contain material impulses, like material knowledge, feelings, emotions, behaviors, etc, etc, etc. These impulses are not processed but stored until the time comes for the spirit to reincarnate again into a physical body.
However, it should be noted that these impulses determine the next life to a large extend, including the gender of the next physical body.

How does the spirit process the spiritual informations and values?

The spiritual information and values in the storage-banks are gathered and collected by the spiritual-subconsciousness, this information and values pass through the so-called sensor (there is also a physical counterpart in the material consciousness-forms), only purely spiritual information and values are capable to pass this sensor because of their totally spiritual structure and they are processed by the Spirit-Consciousness, which roughly described works as a perfect computer programmed with all Natural-Creative laws and commandments, so all spiritual information and values processed this way are processed and accumulated into wisdom which equals SPIRIT POWER.

The material impulses, feelings, emotions, behaviors, etc, etc are incapable, because of their material-bound structure, of passing the sensor and are therefore denied access to the Spirit-Consciousness.
Salome,
Jacob

"If you measure the size of your Ego to the size of your knowledge or what you assume you know, then you should always try to remember that your ignorance is infinitely larger, than any knowledge you have."

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page