Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 27, 2006

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Spirit (Creation-energy), Spirit Forms and the Psyche » Archive through October 27, 2006 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Consolato

Post Number: 77
Posted on Friday, February 03, 2006 - 01:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward,

thanks for letting me know that about ET spirits because i didn't know billy said that before. I'm very interested in hearing more about this, do you or anyone else know any more other traits, methods or things that ET spirits have which might help people find out if they could be an ET spirit?

Con

Consolato

Post Number: 94
Posted on Thursday, February 09, 2006 - 05:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob,

I don't know if you've been too busy or if you'vr just forgotten to answer my spirit question like you said you would, so in case you've forgotten I'm just reminding here is all.

many thanks Con

Does anyone know of any other methods there might be in how someone could find out if they are an ET spirit?

Markc

Post Number: 273
Posted on Thursday, February 09, 2006 - 11:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Consolato ;

All I can say about it is that for me personally , it's not important whether you are or not . There would be people who would fantasize about their spirit history as being some kind of Jedi knights or something , grand star warriors , (Jschwhjschs )etc. Personally it seems to me to be too much like some people to consider themselves as some advanced spirit , when it's far more important to discover current evolutionary tendencies and build on them in your own private counsel .

To be able to relate to any person , no matter how rich , smart poor or ignorant they may seem , is more important .I would think that some kind of eliteism is what led the old gods on their megolmaniacal path that left us with irrational and opposing religions . Too much attention to who you were ties you to the past .Even in the past , people were too concerned about their 'pappy and their pappy before him' , who they hated and what they were , cloning their identities in fuedal paternization .

The person down the road who thinks you do not like his kind is the ally that is needed to heal the world with you .

I'm sorry to have used your question to stand on my soapbox , but it's all related really . I have to say it somethime .

Mark
Mark Campbell

Edward

Post Number: 578
Posted on Friday, February 10, 2006 - 04:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Con...

What I posted just seemed to have Popped Up in to mind, and thus..I thought
to share it with whom ever is interested. Just remembered Billy mentioning
it.

Edward.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 149
Posted on Friday, February 10, 2006 - 02:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Markc

I agree with you wholeheartedly of the wisdom underlying what you wrote to Consolato Markc and frankly we must all be absolutely truthful with ourselves that the preceding cause before such conclusion could have been reached as in your view was that whenever this topic ET spirit came up, not one person on this forum would have excluded themselves from asking "could my spirit form be of ET origin" even for a brief moment. To deny this would be an absolute lie.
So the nature of such response would be a natural progression towards coming to terms with such incredible information what to the seasoned veterans of this forum be a mere old tissue out of ones shirt pocket.

Having said this we can all learn from those that came before us like yourself Markc and try to see the steps taken by you to get to where you have and the proverbial cliche comes to mind 'I have a lot to learn"

It's an enormous sea indeed

take care

Consolato

Post Number: 99
Posted on Wednesday, February 15, 2006 - 07:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark,

thanks for letting me know that because 'yes' you are right, because I have to admit that there is some of that element you've described there in me, in some of the reasons why I wanted to know if I am an ET spirit.:-) But apart from that, out of curiosity I also just have a strong desire in just wanting to know for sure in finding out wether I am an ET spirit or not as well. Personally I don't think I am an ET spirit, but like I said, out of curiosity I also just have a strong desire in just wanting to know for sure if I am an ET spirit or not.

p.s Jacob, I don't know if you've been too busy to answer my spirit/pysche question on previous page like you said you would or if you have just forgotten too, so in case you have forgotten too, I am just reminding you here is all. Here is the spirit question I asked on previous page -

hi Jacob,

could you or anyone else please help me with the answer to a spirit question I'ld like to ask? Animal's and human both have a material consciousness. Animal's material consciousness is incapable of being conscious of their own consciousness, whereas humans are capable of being conscious of their own consciousness. My question is when humans are being conscious of their own consciousness, is that more of a material consciousness thought process or is that more of a spirit consciousness thought process? I tend to think that it is a material consciousness thought process but I'm not really sure because of how animals are incapable of doing this action, but humans are. But if this action was a material consciousness thought process then animals should be able to do it too, but they can't. But because humans are the only one's capable of doing this action logic tells me its because humans have something inside them that animals don't have? Isn't the only other thing that humans have inside them that animals don't have is a spirit? So could being conscious of your own consciousness be a spirit consciousness thought process and not a material consciousness thought process? I'm stuck on this one. Could you please let me know what the thought process of being conscious of one's own consciousness actually is or means in relation to the pysche or to the spirit? I only ask this because I've never seen anything posted mentioning this matter in any of the past posts posted here on this forum. Or is the only thing that allows humans to be conscious of their own consciousness is their intelligence level, compared to animals?

many thanks Con

Jrosales80

Post Number: 34
Posted on Tuesday, February 28, 2006 - 06:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

I've been wondering - how does one "feel" one's spirit working within oneself?? How does use one's spirit to overcome negative feelings, obstacles and depressions? How does one use one's spirit to be able to think in a clear manner in order to be able to create a stable happiness?? Would it work if your knowledge is little and your spirit is weak??? How would one strengthen one's spirit in that case??

Thanks.

Memo00

Post Number: 205
Posted on Wednesday, March 01, 2006 - 06:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi

without the spirit the body could not survive, instead of thinking about your spirit like a "part of yourself", it would be more accurate to say that your real self is the spirit, and that your body is just like one "house" of many millions in which you will live for about, lets say 100 years, or like the saying says: "the body is the temple of the spirit"

(and your personality is just one of many millions of roles that you will play. . .)

to learn to think logically, you must analize all, you must observe all your thoughts, you must think all before acting, you must always ask yourself: why do i do this? why do i do that?

always that negative thoughts pass through your mind, think about something else, do not "fight" with them, ignore them and give energy to positive thoughts

happiness is a self created state, so to be happy you must wish to be happy, you must learn to accept yourself just as you are, like a little child that smiles without "having a reason", like a tree that grows tall and strong no matter how "bad" things are. . .

to avoid depressions, first it is important to take care of your body, so have a healthy nutrition and include suplements (because today´s food is not as nutritive as it is used to be), it is also very important to have some physical activity which will produce certain chemicals that will make you feel good, avoid being too much time "doing nothing", instead of that use that time to learn new things (a new language for example), and in activities in which you have "talent" (music, painting, whatever)

depressions can be also the result of other things like certain erroneous ways of thinking, isolation (a poor or no contact with other human beings AND WITH NATURE) etc but first take care of your body and after that go with your mind, the most important part in this is to get rid of negativity, as i said before, ignore negative thoughts and focus in things that make you feel good, use the power of your imagination and visualize how you would like that things were, how do you see yourself in a pair of years?. . .

the power of spirit is the power of life itself, so i don´t think it can be really "weak", so don´t worry about it, the spirit is immortal and it will never age or become sick

take care

Thomas

Post Number: 108
Posted on Wednesday, March 01, 2006 - 11:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To Jacob or anyone else who can help me: I think I have a relatively good understanding of what Billy says about the functioning of the material consciousness, subconsciousness, etc. but I am having a little difficulty working out some of the details about the spiritual side of our consciousness. For example, elsewhere on the forum there is a chart that shows the relations between the spiritual and material consciousnesses and something occured to me. If the spiritual consciousness is not even active except in an observation-only mode, then how can there even be a spiritual subconsciousness when that implies that thinking processes are occuring on the spiritual side of consciousness? The reason I say that is because someone (Jacob I believe) mentioned that the material consciousness does the thinking on an awareness level while the material subconsciousness involves processes of thought which are not directly observed by the material consciousness. This seems to imply that the spiritual side has an awareness AND that it also has processes of thought "beneath" that level of awareness.

I am a little confused by the whole spiritual side of consciousness to say the least. Can anyone help? But PLEASE, if anyone responds I ask humbly that they only respond with info from Billy or FIGU since opinions will likely confuse me more... Thanks in advance!!!

Thomas

Post Number: 109
Posted on Wednesday, March 01, 2006 - 11:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

One other question if you guys will bear with me! Does anyone know what the relationship between Creation itself and our individual spiritual consciousness is? I guess what I really would like to know is if it is the Gemut or the spiritual consciousness or the spiritual central consciousness, etc. that is the direct connection point with Creation itself. And I know, I know...EVERYTHING is already directly part of Creation but I mean specifically the informational impulse connection with Creation. I don't really know how to word the question more clearly. Thanks again everyone!!!

Jrosales80

Post Number: 36
Posted on Wednesday, March 01, 2006 - 05:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the explaination Memo00. It is much clearer now. It appears to be a long and hard road from which nobody is spared and there are just no easy answers. We're all on the same boat it seems and we are each other's only consolation. We have to understand and help each other in this great task of life.

Peace to all...

Melli

Post Number: 64
Posted on Thursday, March 09, 2006 - 05:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My mind is somewhat muddled up similarly to the above posts but I do understand the 1st step; the body is the Temple for the spirit/soul.
The body has a material consciousness and a sub-consciousness.
The material consciousness (Ego) is thinking and asking endless WHYs (I always ask Whys) in order to understand the positive/negative/ occurences on daily basis, and in the process learning to be NEUTRAL.
The Spirit living in the body, has a consciousness that stays Neutral, it does not interrupt the material consciousness learning process.
The Spirit sub-consciousness contains all the wisdom, waiting to be tapped by the material consciousness, as can happen through meditation.
I might be wrong, and the rest is very confusing so please HElp!. I wish someone would write it in a simple point form, because it is like the Russian Dolls, one fits into another, into another, into another...

To Jrosales80,
I can offer some of my experiences about really 'Knowing as to HOW the Spirit is working; You asked how does one 'Feel' one spirit?
First I will mention what MEmo00 said about being Negative: I am a very negative person but I am learning to be become positive and then act Neutral: First, I always see the bad things in the world around me, I analyze what I see what I hear and I try to imagine how it could be done better and for some inexplicable reason I feel a deep responsibility to 'fix' them. Some issues pull me down and I feel depressed (although much less than before) because I cannot change things in this world. I feel like I know what must be done, therefore I must help or stop the bad things from happening, I feel as if I have been here before, therefore I know, so I must help. (Obviously I have been here before)
SO, I am learning to undo my many negative thoughts with the help of reading Figu's Spirit Prayer, and in addition I have added my own personal prayers as requests to correct my thinking and behaving. I had to change the wording everyday as I read them out loud, but now I have them pretty much close to my requirements. I read them quietly or in my head 3 times everyday when it is quiet in the house, or at night just before I go to sleep. When I read the sentences to myself I gather that I am connecting with my spirit through my material consciousness, and I feel a calm spreading in my body and mind. The requests manifest themselves on every level the following day or days, but I feel the 'need' to practice the Spirit prayers everday, because otherwise I feel "alone' or like something is missing in my life. When I go to sleep, I repeat my most urgent prayer to myself again, and then I choose when I want to fall asleep. Sometimes I observe myself in my dreams having continuous dialogues with myself about what I read here, or other teachings, and my mind is constantly working. When I wake up in the mornings I feel like I can just continue the conversation that I was having with myself in my sleep state. Lately I decided that I must stop these constant dialogues, because it gets too much, my brain is constantly working and I have no one to help me out with the thoughts. All in all, I have discovered that practicing the Spirit Prayers to oneself, does wonderful things for one's well being, and Psyche and I am becoming a positive person, sometimes I even feel decades younger than I am, as if I am still a child.
But how did I start changing myself? primarily by realizing that food is very important for the psyche's well being and of course the Temple must have sound foundations. I have been through the mill for decades therefore I decided to take my health responsibility into my own hands; I suggest you read what I wrote about Health/ diet here on the board, to understand better how food is the primary source of the temple's foundations. Thankfully now, the rest is history.

Ardie

Post Number: 16
Posted on Tuesday, June 20, 2006 - 09:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matthew,

I have to disagree with the first paragraph above. Not all Earth humans MUST have a spirit form that originated from another planet. New spirit forms are still being created. The average age may be 10 million years old, but I believe many have started out right here on Earth, probably even up to current times.

Also, I don't think there is such a thing as a human-like animal spirit form, especially one that can incarnate into a human body.

I too find it strange that you post information as if it is all true and that it is your duty to teach it to us.

I've been sitting on the sidelines for a few years, but thought this was a good time to pop in.

Salome,

Ardie

Scott

Post Number: 810
Posted on Tuesday, June 20, 2006 - 10:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matthew,

According to Billy here is what is known about spirit forms currently inhabiting this planet:

Earthhuman Spiritforms:

The oldest: 12,000,000 years
8,000,000 years
6,000,000 years
4,500,000 years (Average age of most Earth human Spiritforms)
2,500,000 years
2,000,000 years
The youngest: 1,500,000 years

The Earth human population has come on a level of evolution where no longer incarnation of New Spirit forms is possible, so the Spirit forms who incarnated 1.5 million years ago are the youngest and stay that way, a younger 'generation' of new Spirit forms will not incarnate on this Earth because the evolution level is too high for New Spirit form to incarnate.

Extraterrestial originated Spiritforms who live currently on Earth

The olderst: 12,000,000,000 years

The youngest: 6,000,000,000 years

According to this information the average is closer to 5 million than 10.

I don't believe new spirit forms are being created now, because the evolution of this planet is too high for new spirits to incarnate.

Scott

Scott

Post Number: 812
Posted on Tuesday, June 20, 2006 - 10:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matthew,

You stated: "My information is corroborated by Meier's information, from what I have read, but the information regarding animal spirit-forms comes mostly from Reichian (as in Wilhelm Reich) research on Earth that occured in the United States of America."

How do you think he came to really know this information?

Thanks
Scott

Vestri

Post Number: 32
Posted on Tuesday, June 20, 2006 - 10:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott, if the average age of earthhuman spirit forms is 4,500,000 years old, then what would be the average number of previous incarnations that the average earthhuman spirit has had before?

Thomas

Post Number: 116
Posted on Friday, October 27, 2006 - 02:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob and other moderators: I have noticed that in the definitions that there are no entries for SPIRITUAL CONSCIOUSNESS and SPIRITUAL SUBCONCONSCIOUSNESS. I think I understand the basic info about the material consciousness and subconsciousness somewhat, but the rest I am clueless about (relatively speaking). Is there any information that you guys can give us here on the forum about these two terms? I mean for example, if the spiritual consciousness is an UNCONSCIOUS consciousness, then it cannot simply be the spiritual equivalent to the material consciousness...see what I mean? Any and all help will be greatly appreciated by me and likely alot of others here. Thanks in advance!!!

Thomas

Post Number: 117
Posted on Friday, October 27, 2006 - 02:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

UNCONSCIOUSNESS vs CENTRAL CONSCIOUSNESS: On the forum there was previously mention of the UNCOSCIOUSNESS as if it were different from the subconsciousness. What is the difference between the two? Is the unconsciousness merely the same as the central consciousness? If so then what is the role of the central consciousness? Is it just another way of naming the WE-FORM we are all part of?

Indi

Post Number: 9
Posted on Friday, October 27, 2006 - 07:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas, in case you missed these, may I draw your attention to information Jacob gave to the forum in March 2004 (thanks Jacob) with regard to meanings of terms/words --- there are bits in here that you may find helpful. Also, someone posted a map of consciousness, material and spiritual, which you will find if you do a search: (here it is --http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/3785.jpg)

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/3598.html#POST12110
Jacob wrote:

Hello people

With this post I will explain several names, meanings and words in the Spiritual teachings.

PART 1

Schopfung / Universal Bewustsein = Creation / Universal Consciousness; also called the Immeasurable Secret. The Alpha and Omega of all existence in this Universe. Also referred to OM; which means LAW; absolute highest power and consciousness in its whole Universe.

Psyche = Psyche; The material / half material factor in the human being which is responsible for material-conscious feelings and material conscious thoughts, the material part is represented by the several nervous systems such as the para-sympathic, sympathic, autonomous nerve-systems, the Solar Plexus (which is part of the sympathic nerve-system), nerve centers in both feet and both hands. The Psyche has also a function as sender / receiver. Also referred to the obsolete meaning "Soul"; although the Psyche is an absolutely material part and can be damaged and destroyed, the Psyche will die along with the Physe (body); when death comes.

Physe = Human body; Material part of the human, and is the so-called negative pole of the human, while the Spirit is the so-called positive pole, which form the complete human. Both factors however are a unity in them selves. The Physe can't live without the Spirit in the material realm and the Spirit can't evolve without the human body before it reaches pure-spirit levels.

Gemüt / 'Mind': The purely spiritual part of the spirit with a similar function as the psyche, yet the gemüt/mind works strictly logical / neutral-balanced, nothing positive or negative can influence it, only logical and balanced impulses can cause spiritual 'empfindungen' / feelings.
The gemüt / mind is absolutely indestructible and can't get ill, etc.

Geist = Spirit / Spiritform; The true part of every human, tiny part of Creation itself, will never die, and totally indestructible, can't be harmed in anyway or get ill in anyway.
There are several definitions, which need to be considered:

1. NeuGeist / NeuGeistform = New-Spirit / New-Spiritform; both definitions mean one and the same. A New-Spirit is a Spiritform that hasn't lived in a human body as of yet and is totally void of any knowledge and wisdom whatsoever. Once it has incarnated for the first time its no longer a New-Spiritform, just a very young Spiritform, a human with a very young spiritform would appear as a total 'idiot' while in reality it's just a very young and ignorant Spiritform.

2. Menschliche Geist / Geistform = Human Spirit / Human Spiritform; both definitions mean one and the same, means also the same as Spirit / Spiritform. Every Spiritform that is still in the cycle of re-incarnation has an "Unbewusstes Geist-Evolutive Bewusstsein"; which translates like this: "unconscious Spirit-evolutionary consciousness"; this means that every Spiritform that is still bound to the material realm for its Spiritual evolution _regardless_ of it Spiritual development level, has an unconscious e.g. unaware spirit-evolutionary consciousness.
This is for two main reasons:

A) The Spirit-consciousness is a 'work-in-progress’, which means that it hasn't reached 100% of its functionality / capacity as of yet, it does not include all the 'parts' yet which can make it conscious.

B) If the spirit-consciousness would be conscious from the start, it would be in constant conflict with the material consciousness, because the material consciousness can and will think positive, negative or neutral-balanced, while the Spirit-consciousness can only think Neutral-balanced / only logical. The Spirit-consciousness would enforce its will on the material-consciousness and the fact is, that the material consciousness is needed to learn and make mistakes in order to evolve.

3. Halfspiritform / Half finematerial human / High-council / Horralft: This is the very last phase of human evolution before the level of Arahat Athersata, a human in this life will reach 100% of its material consciousness potential first then after the death of it’s physical body, an fine-material human-form will emanate which can be seen as an semi-fine/semi-course material human form, this means that this human-form can be seen with the material senses as a very bright energy-mass / shape, this human-form is genderless and doesn't have any offspring anymore.
The energy of the human-collective of these human forms is so strong that it changes their whole home world into finematter, e.g. it turns into fine-material energy. This means that no material being / human can land on that planet.
Horralft are the first and last human beings as such, which can think 100% and flawlessly logical, e.g. without making mistakes. The finemater state will last many thousands of years until 100% of the unconscious spirit-evolutionary consciousness potential is reached.
A Natural Creative Law states that for every 1000 years 1% of the spiritual potential is gained. This means ONLY when those 1000 years are utilized in an absolute strict logic manner, 1% of the Spiritual potential is gained.
Course Material humans - with no exceptions - are not able think in such a logical and strict way, therefore the time used by them to gain 1% is much longer, although with the advancement of time, the time used will be shorter and come closer to 1% / 1000 years.
After this finematerial period, the unconscious-spirit evolutionary consciousness will reach it's 100% potential, after which the transition to the first pure-spiritual level of Arahat Athersata occurs.

4. ReinGeistform / ReinGeist = PureSpiritform / PureSpirit; Again, both definitions are one and the same, A pure-spiritform is a Spiritform which has reached after an evolution of 60 to 80 Billion years from New-Spiritform to the level of Arahat Athersata, which means that such a Spirit does not require a human body anymore to evolve.
A pure-spiritform has a CONSCIOUS Spirit-evolutionary consciousness, which is created when the comprehensive-consciousness-block and the unconscious-spirit-evolutionary consciousness unify; both are two parts of a unity, which can only create a unity when both factors have reached their 100% potential.

Compare it to building an engine: First you need to collect all the parts first and the building-scheme to construct a working engine, which takes time, when that is finished, you can start the engine and make it work on fuel.

Arahat Athersata Pure-Spiritform collective: This is the collective of ALL spiritforms in the ENTIRE Universe that have reached the pure-spiritform level of Arahat Athersata, regardless from what ever planet, system, race (humanoid or non-humanoid), etc they came.
Every pure-spiritform has it's own conscious spirit-evolutionary consciousness and is part of a COLLECTIVE-conscious spirit-evolutionary consciousness, e.g. a pure-spiritform can work either as an 'individual' spiritform and/or as part of a collective.
Their common bond, their collective bindings caused by realization of Universal Love is so strong and dense that it has created their own state of BEING/SEIN in a Spiritual realm, their life and existence in Love, Knowledge and Wisdom has become their own existence.
Where material human life needs planets to live on created by Creation, pure-spirit forms and their collectives are able to create their own, but Creation and its Natural Creative Laws and Directives provide this possibility.

You can find this information in the books: "Die Psyche, Arahat Athersata, OM", etc
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jakobjn
----------------

Best

Robyn

Thomas

Post Number: 119
Posted on Friday, October 27, 2006 - 02:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Indi but I did see those posts and they do not address what the spiritual consciousness and subconsciousness actually do, nor do they address at all the issue of the central consciousness. I appreciate the input but the exact role of the spiritual consciousness and the spiritual subconsciousness has not been defined on this forum to my knowledge. By the way the universal consciousness to my knowledge is not the same as the central consciousness of a human individual, but maybe I am wrong...

Thomas

Post Number: 120
Posted on Friday, October 27, 2006 - 02:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

One other thing just to clarify Indi/Robyn, the post you referred to explains somewhat what the spiritual consciousness DOES NOT do. It does not however explain its actual function...

Thanks though! Anyone have any info on this subject? Jakobjn maybe??? :-)

Kiril

Post Number: 123
Posted on Friday, October 27, 2006 - 05:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Thomas,
I am very interested in the nature of your enquiry, may I ask you what you intend it to achieve?

Cheers,
Kiril

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page