Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 09, 2006

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Spirit (Creation-energy), Spirit Forms and the Psyche » Archive through November 09, 2006 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Thomas

Post Number: 122
Posted on Saturday, October 28, 2006 - 02:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kiril, I assume by "nature of my inquiry" that you mean what do I need the info for? If that is the case, here is my answer:

First of all it is completely logical that the more a person knows about all aspects of himself, the more effective that person will be in improving himself/herself in all ways. Secondly, I am very curious about all things and especially the spiritual information. Thirdly, it has struck me as curious (again) that there is very detailed information on the material versions of the consciousness and subconsciousness but that the spiritual consciousness and subconsciousness are not very clearly defined in their duties. Don't get me wrong, there is info about them, but just not anything that specifically defines these two spiritual factors in the same way that their material counterparts have been described.

For example, the material consciousness does the info gathering and "thinking". The material subconsciousness stores the information like a computer memory (oversimplified explanations). If the spiritual consciousness is an UNCONSCIOUS form of consciousness, it cannot "think" so what does it do?!? The spiritual subconsciousness is just as completely lacking in description here on the forum so I decided to pose these questions. I feel that they are valid and pertinent questions to ask and if noone knows the answers, so be it. If they do know the answers to these questions, I for one will be more than grateful for the assistance!

Thanks for listening...

Thomas

Post Number: 124
Posted on Sunday, October 29, 2006 - 10:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So does noone here have any idea of the role of the spiritual consciousness, the central consciousnesses (both material and spiritual), as well as the difference between the unconsciousness and the subconsciousness??? If not then I guess I will ask Billy when I get the chance. Jacob, do any of the books you have give exact functions for these parts of consciousness? (I mean during the time BEFORE a person develops a conscious spiritual consciousness). Please help if you can!!! Thanks!

Scott

Post Number: 943
Posted on Monday, October 30, 2006 - 08:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas,

I don't pretend to know the answers but it would seem that before the spirit becomes conscious, that function does not exist until it is needed. Just like Jacob mentioned, before a child is born, the material conscious is not needed until the child is born. I would think the spirit does not need to be conscious until it's need for a physical body has expired, and then it must become conscious to "navigate" within it's new environment. Perhaps this would be a good question to ask Billy as you mentioned.

Regards
Scott

Thomas

Post Number: 126
Posted on Monday, October 30, 2006 - 09:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Scott for the reply. I posted a question to Billy!

Indi

Post Number: 11
Posted on Monday, October 30, 2006 - 04:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas

I also do not wish to pretend to know the answer to your query, however, in an effort to understand what you have asked myself, I have had to form an answer in progress --- based on reading various books and gleaning what I can from them (the German ones)

Please all bear with me for going over the obvious stuff

We have a Material and a Spiritual aspect.

The goal of both aspects is to reach 100% capacity.

When the spirit enters a human form, for the first time, (the first prenatal phase) the geistform is absolutely neutral energy concentration, without knowledge, love and wisdom.

In order for the spirt to reach 100% capacity, which it needs in order to be united with the original Creation and for Creation to evolve itself, it requires the material consciousness to reach 100% capacity -- via learnings which are in line with Creation, being truth/knowledge, love and wisdom. Once the Material Consciousness reaches 100% capacity the Spiritform then has enough consciousness to enter the Arahat Athersata plane -- and from there, will continue to evolve through the Spiritual planes, until reaching full capacity.

As the process occurs, the Material consciousness is active and the Spiritform consciousness is passive (I read that the Geistform only becomes assertive when it reaches the level of Petale plane).

The learnings from the material consc. are filtered and passed to the material subconscious, and if in line with Creational truth, are then passed into the Central consciousness, where there is an exchange with the spiritform of these 'impulses' -- the spirit subconscious receives these impulses, filters them and passes them through to the spirit consciousness --- thereby increasing the 'power' of the Spiritform. (this is not a comprehensive explanation)

The power of the spiritform increases as it evolves after each transfer (a form of digestion maybe) of wisdom, love and knowledge gained, and therefore this 'power' is available to the material consciousness after being processed through the material subconscious, thus increasing its ability to increase its capacity.

There is an up/down flow for both the material and the spiritual aspects, thereby, they both increase in their 'capacity' as they both evolve.

The role of the spiritual subconscious, and consciousness is the same as for the material, in my perception -- to process and store the wisdom, for the purpose of reaching 100% capacity.

This may not be enough for you Thomas, but thought I would offer it anyway. It is possible that there is no need to have too much detail of what the functions of the Spiritual sub- and conscious are, as they mirror the functions of the Material aspects

The main source of this was from the book Wiedergeburt, Leben, Sterben, Tod und Trauer --- and maybe bits and pieces from the Meditation book and Genesis, but mainly the first one mentioned.

Best

Robyn

Indi

Post Number: 12
Posted on Monday, October 30, 2006 - 06:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

re my last post: I must also add that I am open to correction --- this is just my interpretation of my readings so far --- I welcome correction if it be so needed :-)

Robyn

Melli

Post Number: 176
Posted on Monday, October 30, 2006 - 08:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas,
For a while I was grapling with the same issue and the more I read the more confusing it became so I had a rest from reading the spiritual material because after a while it becomes a big bowl of soup, although delicious but not quite satisfactory.
I have all the material printed and every now and again I go to my folder and where ever it happens to open I begin to read, I have discovered that in this way I am able to digest the finally chopped ingredients and then I go to think and ponder about it for a while. It's like 'now' I am ready for it, therefore I will comprehend it, it's the timing that is the essence. But I am glad you posed this question because I feel that no matter how many times I read some things, sometimes the info. doesn't register and I wonder why but I think it might be because I cannot physically experience all that Billy had experienced and is teaching us because of natural life constraints, like being a mere earth human and where I am at this stage of my evolution and my daily experiences do not lead me to such complex matters, so all in all I am learning by constant repetition, repitition, etc... slow but incredibly empowering. But I do believe and I have experienced many changes already because whatever the consciousness is learning this info. gets absorbed in the sub-consciousness and I think and act accordingly.
I tried to draw a schematic drawing for myself because I thought if I see it on paper I will understand it better but I couldn't, I can only imagine Russian Dolls whereby I open one belly and inside there is another doll and so on, so I too will be eagerly waiting for clear explantions, thanks for your question.

Thomas

Post Number: 127
Posted on Monday, October 30, 2006 - 11:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks everyone for the valuable input. Robyn I have some ideas and questions if you will bear with me a bit. My first thought is that the mat.consciosness does the thinking and the mat.subcon. is just a registering computer like Billy has said directly in one of the contact notes with Semjase. I understand this much. I also understand that the mat. consc. and mat. subcons. are not really seperate entities but just that the consciousness is the range of attention while the subconsciousness is all that is stored, or "below/under" our conscious awareness. If this is the case then I can also imagine that the spiritual consciousness and sp.subcon. are also just two levels of one thing. However, in order to have a spiritual SUBCONSCIOUSNESS which is "beneath" an area of attention, like in the mat. consc., doesn't there have to be an area of attention to be below (in the spiritual consciousness I mean)? Maybe I have answered my own question in a way. Billy and others have said that the spiritual consciousness is aware of itself but just not consciously acting for evolution. Awareness implies attention so maybe the spiritual consciousness IS the attention of the spirit while the spiritual subconscious is the spirit side's storage bank. I have a couple of other things that I will post seperately from this. Thanks everyone!

Thomas

Post Number: 128
Posted on Monday, October 30, 2006 - 11:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anyone have any info about HOW the filters/censor barriers between the consciousness and subconsciousness work (keeping in mind that there is a spiritual version and a material one for their respective consciousness forms)?

Seperately from that, Robyn, what specifically is said about only information inline with Creational truth being passed to the spiritual side of consciousness? This is something I was aware of from a while ago but I was curious if there was any specific information about this over and above what you discussed in your last post. VERY COOL YOU GUYS!!! We are making progress it seems!!! Thanks again everyone...

Indi

Post Number: 13
Posted on Sunday, November 05, 2006 - 08:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas wrote:

>>>>>>Does anyone have any info about HOW the filters/censor barriers between the consciousness and subconsciousness work (keeping in mind that there is a spiritual version and a material one for their respective consciousness forms)? >>>>>

****My thoughts on this would be that they would operate like the filters in the material consciousness --- those that are created by our interactions with primary caregivers, peers, teachers, our experiences in other words, which give us 'learnings' about the way we are, the way others are, etc.........

Through these filters, we view events. These events are perceived by us via the filters, and we form conclusions about those events from the 'beleifs' we hold --- which are represented by the filters.

So, the processing is likely to be a comparison of an event, our perception of it, and its similarity to our held beliefs ----- unfortunately, this is a bit of a merrygoround situation, as the 'matching' that we attempt, if based on false impressions/premises, will yield an invalid result ---- and it keeps going round and round.

With regard to the filter between the spiritual subconscious and the S. conscious, the filter would be composed of the Creational Truths, and when something is passed through to be filtered, if it matches one of these then it will be assimilated/digested/accepted..........

which leads me to the second part of your query.

YOu wrote:
>>>>>Separately from that, Robyn, what specifically is said about only information inline with Creational truth being passed to the spiritual side of consciousness? This is something I was aware of from a while ago but I was curious if there was any specific information about this over and above what you discussed in your last post............>>>>>

*****I came across this just today, which may cover what you ask about. It is from a booklet from FIGU titled "Geist und Bewusstsein" from Semjase.

On page 1 it says this:

"Der Geist und das Bewusstsein halten Ausschau nach dem Vollkommenen, nach Harmonie, nach Frieden, Erkenntnis und Erkennung, nach Wissen, Weisheit, Wahrheit und Schönheit, nach Liebe und nach dem wahren SEIN, die gesamthaft von absoluter Dauer sind. Sie alle zusammen ergeben das, was das geistige Königtum bildet; sie alle sind im Schöpferischen vorhanden."

My tentative (and far from experienced) translation would be:

>>>>The spirit and the consciousness are on the lookout for the complete, after harmony, after peace, realization and recognition, according to knowledge, wisdom, truth and beauty, after love and after the true BEING that is complete from absolute duration. They all together yield what forms the spiritual kingship/monarchy; they all exist in the creative.<<<<

Maybe these are like guidelines to finding the learnings that fit with Creational Truths, and that will be processed through these filters as impulses of energy, energy that resonates with the abovementioned qualities of Truths. The advantage the spiritual consc. filters have over the filters in place in the material consciousness, is that the Creational Truths would not be 'delusional' in any way or incorrectly perceived, and are likely to be fixed --- thus, no merrygoround, but instead maybe a spiral where one can continue to move into new territory.

If I come across any more discussion on it in any of the material will post. It takes me alot of time to go through these, having to translate and then interpret --- but am getting through the books.

I do enjoy this kind of discussion --- thanks for the opportunity

Robyn

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 362
Posted on Sunday, November 05, 2006 - 11:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear friends!

Robyn, thank you so much for your input to date. So new to the mission, but already a wonderful source of information for the English-speakers!

I admire you.

As soon as I read your above material, I recognized it as Semjase's lovely 10th contact*, but it is advisable to quote the ur-source if you can, as opposed to simply the booklet. I saves me rummaging through my cluttered brain.

From www.figu.org/us/figu/example_translation.htm

"The spirit and the consciousness are on the look-out for what is perfect, for harmony, for peace, cognition and realization, for knowledge, wisdom, truth and beauty, for love and for the true BEING, all of which are of absolute duration."

So you did pretty well, and this effort also evinces how unadvisable it is to rely entirely on ANY English translation, even the official ones.

Keep up the good work. Wonderful to have you on board!

* the continuation of this beautiful prose is in contact 11, and also forms OM K49, and can be found @ www.gaiaguys.net/OM.K49.htm

Cheers!
Dyson

Thomas

Post Number: 129
Posted on Sunday, November 05, 2006 - 11:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Robyn! Great response! I was actually looking for the mechanism by which the censors/barriers filter the info though. For example, I have read somewhere that on the spirit side, the barrier there only allows the spiritual info to pass into the spiritual consciousness because only spiritual info has the purely spiritual structure to pass through the barrier while material bound structured info cannot pass. Then I found something on the German forum (FIGU) from Patric Chenaux I believe, that said that any information based completely on logic and neutral positive can pass the barrier. It is my interpretation now that ANY info can pass as long as it is COMPLETELY logical and without illogical "contamination" (my word choice). For example, I used to think that only vague info could pass the spirit side barrier while technical info could not. Now I believe that technical info, if completely based on logic and knowledge, rather than belief or uncertainty, can indeed pass the barrier. Anyone have any input on this? Robyn, you, by the way, have been VERY helpful and I appreciate your responses. I love this conversation!!!

About checking info to see if it is inline with Creation, I wonder how the ignorant spiritual consciousness at the first incarnations checks to see if its info is in line with Creation as it gathers it? After all, the spirit and material consciousness forms are both ignorant so I wonder if an outside source is the key, perhaps some indirect form of communication with impulses with Creation itself?? And by the way, I think that I understand that Creation "speaks" to noone. I just mean that maybe impulses from Creation provide a guidepost of sorts. What do you guys think?

Thanks everyone and especially you Robyn for the responses :-)

Celestialbrother

Post Number: 45
Posted on Wednesday, November 08, 2006 - 05:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We usually say the spirit form of a human is about so and so years and hence that person is wise, but how is age in anyway the indication of wisdom? Can’t there be people who learn a lot from a small incident and some who learn little despite all they have experienced? Is the age of a spirit for an indication of wisdom?

Hector

Post Number: 131
Posted on Wednesday, November 08, 2006 - 08:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Celestialbrother, there are few people on Earth whose spirit form is 20 million years old and most of us are in the region of 8 million .Scott recently posted about that but i could not locate where.

That means those few ET spirits would have had for example 4000 other lives/reincarnations while you and me maybe "only" 2000 reincarnations.We should have access to all those former lives via sub-consciousness or meditation, in order to gain more knowledge in this present life.But that is not strictly necessary to evolve (memories of past lives).This is one of Billys answers:

Posted by Holland Escobar on Sunday, July 02, 2006 - 12:46 am:

Is it necessary for a person to have access to the memories of past spirit forms to evolve? In other words can a person still evolve even if they never learn anything about their former lives(who they were, what they did,etc.)?

Answer

No, absolutely not!

In my very personal opinion what really matters is to discover truth with little external help/advice and to live according creational laws , and if possible learn to detect them yourself.

Pratik11

Post Number: 2
Posted on Wednesday, November 08, 2006 - 09:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It is said that Billy is the reincarnation of the Buddha, but I find this impossible because I as a Buddhist have learned that after one attains 'Nirvana'(which the Gautama did) 'they' lose their identity and are free from the cycle of birth and rebirth (Samsara). Please clear my doubt.

Jakes

Post Number: 3
Posted on Thursday, November 09, 2006 - 12:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That means those few ET spirits would have had for example 4000 other lives/reincarnations while you and me maybe "only" 2000 reincarnations.

Hello Hector,

Where do you get those numbers; on what are they based?

thanks,
Jakes

Hector

Post Number: 133
Posted on Thursday, November 09, 2006 - 09:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jakes it takes about 50 million years to reach that High Council stage of evolution.High Council are half material-half spiritual human beings.

If you make a brief calculation, considering hipothetic 500 years as the average meantime in the beyond, you can calculate partially how many lives are at your disposal.(50 million/ divided by 500).Actually, due to overpopulation problems, the time you stay in the beyond is roughly 182 years.I said 2000 reincarnations just to make an example,i wanted to express that we don`t live once or twice, we live many thousands of times.

My personal calculation gives a result of about 100.000 reincarnations, which depend on how fast you learn and gather spiritual knowledge.These laws of reincarnations are steered by Creation, and i don`t know exactly how they work neither do the Plejaren, therefore those calculations are just an estimation.

Spaceman

Post Number: 116
Posted on Thursday, November 09, 2006 - 09:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes Pratik what you are saying I have said before here, but in a previous post Billy also told me that the spirit form of the Buddha is probably reborn on Earth today, I know even I find this immpossible to believe considering what the Buddha said, but according to Billy's philosophy (that given by the Plejarens) it is not possible to go from the body directly to merge with creation. I don't agree to that either.

Nestingwave

Post Number: 26
Posted on Thursday, November 09, 2006 - 10:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Pratik,

"It is said that Billy is the reincarnation of the Buddha, but I find this impossible because I as a Buddhist have learned that after one attains 'Nirvana'(which the Gautama did) 'they' lose their identity and are free from the cycle of birth and rebirth (Samsara). Please clear my doubt."

There is no such "loosing" whatsoever. Nothing is gained nor lost through enlightenment -- only realized and greatly appreciated in joy.

I speak of the Realization of what already IS and always has been and always will be. No connection with the web of life is broken by even the very highest state of consciousness possible. In fact, just the opposite. One REALIZES ones genuine connection and built in responsibility.

The responsibility is NOT a burden but simply the creative caring and nurturing for All That Is. Buddah calls that "compassion" I think.

Of course, these statements only represents my present point of view and understanding -- which by definition is partial and very incomplete.

"Nirvana" as it is often understood to mean a consciousness of total unbroken bliss forever with no futher expression, incarnation or action does not seem to fit the Laws of Creation.

Its very nature, purpose and intention is CREATIVE and EXPRESSIVE to communicate and interact with itself. Interconnectivity is an eternal fact as is the consciousness of that interconnectivity.

That quality never ceases regardless of the state of any individual consciousness.

Therefore, if one attains the very highest consciousness possible and the understanding of who and what they are matches with the very Source itself, one will, with full consciousness, choose to go back to one's fellows and teach them by way of example.

Because of the loving and creative nature of Creation itself, an individual will CHOOSE to give up their consciousness of individual bliss in order to boost the evolution of Creation along according to its innate nature and purposes which drives all its creation at the innmost core.

The idea that an entity is simply suffering through all these incarnations in order to get out of them for ones own relief is inaccurate and erroneous. There is no such "eternally blissful" Nirvana.

On the other hand, that does not mean that an entity that "downsteps", so to speak views it as settling for less or loosing something or giving up ones personal happiness. No.

It only means that one has intimately discovered Creation and its intentions, Laws, Directives, goals and purposes. It is not altruism for a great soul to reincarnate by choice and not according to its own past actions. It is the very nature of who and what the Source is and therefore what we ALL are.

I think Billy would say, although I could be wrong, that it really matters not who he, you or I was in our previous incarnations. In reality ALL IS ONE and souls who attain the highest level of consciousness are still interconnected with the web of life and have a compassion for it that overrides any personal bliss or fulfillment.

And since no entity is ever isolated, it is for the sake of the enlightenment and consciousness expansion of ALL regardless of their experience and/or enlightenment or "level" of consciousness.

I do think that some of the concepts regarding Buddhism have been distorted the same as in Christianity, Islam or Judaism.

The story is pretty ubiquitous throughout all cultures that when the great soul incarnates to bring truth and evolution to the human race, he is misunderstood, reviled and often persecuted.

His followers always seem to inject some aspects of their own ego/personality even when they have good intentions.

However, when men have a political interest in controlling the minds and souls of men, they add and take away all manner of things from the original teaching for the sake of their own agendas. Buddhism is not free from this. Even Billy's teaching is not totally free from it although he goes to great lengths to protect the integrity of the Plejaren spiritual teachings. Some will misunderstand and will knowingly or unknowingly spread distortions great or small.

Billy always tells everyone -- discern with logic, reason and understanding, don't just "believe" something because I, or somebody else, said it. However, the vast majority of us have been spoon fed by "religious" doctrines and dogmas for so long that it has become an addictive habit that requires some effort to break.

Therefore, all things should be discerned, logically contemplated and experienced into wisdom and never become a "dogma" of any kind.

The innate drive, intention, purpose and expression of Creation is the Source and basic outcome of all evolution and consciousness expansion into the direct experience of Creation.

Does that make any sense?

Oh, also, "impossible" is a very fickle and fleeting value and in no way reflects the eternal purpose of Creation.

Peace be upon the earth and among all beings!

nestingwave

Scott

Post Number: 962
Posted on Thursday, November 09, 2006 - 11:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pratik11,

According to the teachings Buddha was a human being has since died and is continuing to reincarnate as all humans on earth. As has been mentioned before, nirvana does not exist. The evolution required to disengage from the reincarnation cycle does not currently exist on this planet. The only losing of identity, is the loss of the personality/psyche when the body dies, but the spirit and the CCB continues to evolve and exist each lifetime. Where did you hear about Billy's Spirit reincarnating as Buddha?

Hector,

According to Billy here is what is known about spirit forms currently inhabiting this planet:

Earthhuman Spiritforms:

The oldest: 12,000,000 years
8,000,000 years
6,000,000 years
4,500,000 years (Average age of most Earth human Spiritforms)
2,500,000 years
2,000,000 years
The youngest: 1,500,000 years

The Earth human population has come on a level of evolution where no longer incarnation of New Spirit forms is possible, so the Spirit forms who incarnated 1.5 million years ago are the youngest and stay that way, a younger 'generation' of new Spirit forms will not incarnate on this Earth because the evolution level is too high for New Spirit form to incarnate.

Extraterrestial originated Spiritforms who live currently on Earth

The olderst: 12,000,000,000 years

The youngest: 6,000,000,000 years

In addition it takes more than 50 Billion years to get near the level of the High Council, not 50 million.

Regards
Scott

Nestingwave

Post Number: 27
Posted on Thursday, November 09, 2006 - 02:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Scott,

The Plejarens must have some incredible quantum and scalar technology to come up with such precise numbers on these spiritual matters.

Am I correct in thinking that they do this by directly accessing the Akashic record?

Are our ET fiends restricted in what information they may have access to? No doubt they are restricted as to what information they allow themselves to share -- depending upon its impact upon our consciousness.

Also, if the youngest earth human sprit form is 6 BILLION years old, does that mean that our spirit form started out on another planet -- or -- does it mean that our sprit forms were already occupying material forms here -- 6 BILlION years ago.

If so, what kind of physical forms did they occupy? Homo sapiens sapiens only occured a few hundred thousand years ago on planet earth -- reportedly -- or is that inaccurate?

Peace and interconnectivity!

nestingwave

If you read the information again, it states ET Spirit forms not earth spirit forms.

Hector

Post Number: 134
Posted on Thursday, November 09, 2006 - 05:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No no Scott you`re wrong there with the 50 billion.The Plejaren are 25 million years ahead in terms of spiritual development.That means in about 20 million more they will be half material/half spiritual, they will become High-Council type human beings.To corroborate my statement i had to do an extensive search thru both german and english forums where i couldnt find anything accurate about High Council, but i got the answer from Herr Hans Lanzendorfer homepage.

http://www.lanzendorfer.ch/Artikel_Frameset.htm
Goto Bulletin-Artikel and then to the one entitled "Ptaah JHWH der drei Welten Terra (Erde), Erra und Aliatides"

"Also besagt dies, dass ein Mensch nach seiner Kreation 40–60 Millionen Jahre bis zum Hintersichlassen des rein physischen Körpers benötigt."

" Then this means that a human being needs 40-60 Million years in order to leave his physical body behind, from the moment its spirit is created "

" Im halbstofflichen resp. halbgeistigen Bereich der sogenannten Halbgeistebene verbleibt die Geistform dann weitere 60–80 Milliarden Jahre, wonach dann die Wandlung zur ersten Reingeistform erfolgt.."

"The spirit remains in the half spiritual realm another additional 60-80 Milliard(Billion) years, from where it transforms into pure-spiritform"

(Im sorry for my bad translations but my mother language is spanish)

My next question is, how the hell can some Earth spirits be 6-12 billion years old?

I can agree with Billy`s being 86 Billion, because he came from the latest stages of Arahat Athersata, and this occurrence has been absolutely unique in our universe (Nobody comes back from AA).In theory, no spirit inhabiting a physical body can be older than 60 million years.Then everything makes sense.Our sun will die in about 2 million years if i recall correctly.We could not be in search of 1000's of new homes, planets if we should reincarnate during 60 billion years.

Regards to everybody

Scott

Post Number: 963
Posted on Thursday, November 09, 2006 - 05:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hector,

Some things are not adding up here. There are spirits currently alive on earth excluding Billy who have spirits older than 6 billion years old and who still inhabit human bodies. These spirits did not originate from earth, but were created in other parts of the universe. If you read the statement it says ET spirits, not earth spirits. I have never heard of the human only needing 40-60 million years before he leaves the physical body behind. Thats interesting, possibly there needs to be more clarification, or there is something I am missing, which is entirely possible.:-)

Scott

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page