Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 03, 2006

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Spiritual Life In Everyday Life » Archive through December 03, 2006 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Ardie

Post Number: 17
Posted on Sunday, July 16, 2006 - 08:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jacob,

I appreciate your posts very much! I have a couple of questions. We have all probably heard stories of people who claim to have received a phone call or had a visit from a friend or relative only to learn later that that friend/relative had died right at the time of the call or visit. Are these just "stories" or can the dying person contact someone in the few seconds before they pass over?

I don't remember where I read this information in FIGU material or on the discussion board, but I think I've read that sometimes it could take hours before the spirit will pass over. Is this true?

Several days ago, the son of friends of ours suffered an electrical shock on the job in Florida and was thought to be dead, but was able to be revived. Later that very day, here in Idaho, his best friend did die in an explosion, on the job, at a plant. They were both about 25 years old. I think that that is an amazing coincidence. Is that all it is, or could there have been some kind of connection or predetermined time that those two spirits material lives would end on the same day? Fortunately, for our friends' sake, the one young man was brought back.

Salome,
Ardie

Norm

Post Number: 898
Posted on Sunday, July 16, 2006 - 02:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob, Any info on how suicide effects the Life of the Spirit in the beyond?
My Website

Jacob

Post Number: 478
Posted on Wednesday, July 19, 2006 - 02:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ardie, Norm,

Both topics are very interresting to talk about, I can give a short answer to both questions right now, but I will also write an extensive post about both topics.

Ardie,
The spirit is extremely quick in passing over into the beyond, in fragments of a second, the dying process itself can take hours, but that is truly unique to any dying person in the world, the dying process is the seizing of the functions of the material body and material consciousness/psyche, but still then the spirit is still in the human, so the person is NOT dead at that moment.
As soon as the spirit leaves its central location in the brain it will be actual and irreversble death.

Norm,
Suicide in any form is very negative for the evolution of the spirit, it is needlessly delayed, although the spirit ITSELF can never be affected by anything.
Salome,
Jacob

"If you measure the size of your Ego to the size of your knowledge or what you assume you know, then you should always try to remember that your ignorance is infinitely larger, than any knowledge you have."

Norm

Post Number: 904
Posted on Wednesday, July 19, 2006 - 04:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob, So suicide just delays the Spirits progress. Does the same thing happen when your murdered.
My Website

Scott

Post Number: 829
Posted on Thursday, July 20, 2006 - 08:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm,

Yes, for instance capitol punishment which is sanctioned murder will delay the evolution of that spirit form.

Jacob

Post Number: 479
Posted on Thursday, July 20, 2006 - 03:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm,

Nothing material can hurt the Spirit in any way, form or fashion, but the evolution of the spirit is absolutely delayed when suicide of the material body occurs, it has a very negative effect on evolution of the person itself...but also on family members, lovers and friends who are suddenly left behind, they suffer usually enormous psychological damage which troubles their life and evolution in many ways.
Often suicide inflicts psychological damage in family members, lovedones and friends, which is very hard or impossible to heal. There will always be 'residual' damage in their Psyche and material consciousness.

In short: suicide always has a negative effect on the person and his/her surroundings and family.

A much lesser known effect is that a violent death, suicide is in all forms violent. Violence in the spirit teachings does not relate perse to physical force of just one person but also influences the WHOLE of humanity, how unbelievable that may sound.

'Lucky' for the Earth humans (ET and Earth created alike), we are very insensitive when it comes to sensing (empfindung) with the Psyche and Consciousness, the very negative impulses in the human collective subconsciousness.

Earth humans assume that they are totally seperate from other humans while the opposite is true. Humans are connected in many consciousness-related, psychological and spiritual ways.

A violent human death, regardless if it's suicide or murder, is like ripping out a thread from a tapestry, it affects the whole of the tapestry and weakens it profoundly.

If all people could see how sensitive the human collective is, how
very tightly connected, then people in their right mind would never commit murder, suicide or kill somebody, except out of self-defense.
Salome,
Jacob

"If you measure the size of your Ego to the size of your knowledge or what you assume you know, then you should always try to remember that your ignorance is infinitely larger, than any knowledge you have."

Edward

Post Number: 631
Posted on Thursday, July 20, 2006 - 02:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm...

Any early life ending scenario(as you mentioed) which ends in such
a manner that a human being could/has not finished his incarnation
to the very last breath and in a 'Natural' manner, and thus not by elder
age, IS 'Stagnating' the Spirit-form... from it's evolution.

We should always live a 'Fully Length' life cycle and let it not be under
broken by a "Violent" act/ending. If this is the case, the Spirit-form did
not learn the lessens...etc...it had to gather knowledge from..in it's/ that
further incarnation. Thus, it's evolution is 'delayed'. And will have to
reincarnate anew...and/to - Pick Up The Grain -, so to speak...from it's
previous incarnation; where it left off! Unless, there are 'exception'
possibilities.

Edward.

Melli

Post Number: 130
Posted on Sunday, July 23, 2006 - 08:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob, I have a couple questions hopefully you will have time to respond sometime: Could you please explain and allaborate on the meaning of "The Material will of the intellect". Ego? I think I understand what it is but then the more I think about it the more complex it becomes. I would like to know if I can influence it and change it to positive/neutral with 'spirit prayer' for example?

The other question is in regard to what I read from W. Stewens summary of Billy's Contacts.
He translated that "mental illness/ mental disease consists of powerful confusion of the already knowledgable and educated spirit". Reading elsewhere, as I understand some spirits are not as spiritually evolved in fact some are still in their early stages and therefore are 'simple' and will take time to gain the required knowledge to evolve spiritually. Both possibilities exist? Thank you,

Jacob

Post Number: 481
Posted on Sunday, July 23, 2006 - 03:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello, Melli,

I will answer the first part of your question later today or tomorrow.
Wendelle Stevens was wrong in his translations, mental illness / mental disease is solely a problem of the material consciousness aka the brain aka the personality, the spirit can never be harmed in any way, because it is spirit energy and a part of the spiritenergy of the Creation.
An traumatic event like a braintumor or car accident which damages the brain can cause mental illness which inflicts a powerful confusion of an already knowledgeable and educated MATERIAL CONSCIOUSNESS/PERSONALITY, this is what really happens, the spirit is ALWAYS unaffected, there is absolutely no way the spirit can be harmed, ever.
More later.
Salome,
Jacob

Melli

Post Number: 192
Posted on Tuesday, November 28, 2006 - 01:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear jacob,
The translated work from Gaiaguys, of Arahat Athersata "The one who contemplates the times", in sentence # 460 Billy is aking: "Therefore, how does one think positively"? Ptaah answers to Billy "Before this question can now be answered and the correct way pointed out....." but he continues explaining other issues of 'great significance'... and Billy does not receive a specific answer. I am very very interested to learn about the right way to think "positively". Personally I would like to begin a change from within myself because I feel better knowing that WW3 threat has been dimished, yet not entirely, it's like a feeling of helplessness has been lifted off me. How do I on a personal level begin to change and I don't mean through the level of understanding my connection to Nature. Where do I begin searching? Thank you,

Jakes

Post Number: 23
Posted on Tuesday, November 28, 2006 - 11:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Mahatma Gandhi

Scott

Post Number: 989
Posted on Tuesday, November 28, 2006 - 08:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Melli,

I think using the term positive thinking may not be the correct way of describing this concept. What I know concerns learning to think in a more neutral manner rather than thinking negatively or positively. As I understand it, thinking in a more unbiased neutral way is positive. This means thinking as if something is so. For instance instead of thinking "Each and every day I am getting happier", you should think "I am Happy", which states to the subconscious this is indeed true or a fact. When you think negatively or positively, this is a degenerated way of thinking, because it has to do with how the subconscious interprets what you think. If you say I feel lousy, the subconscious interprets and produces the effect of feeling lousy, if you say I feel good, the subconscious will also interpret this as a statement of fact, and will produce the same result. There is a difference between making a positive statement (neutral=positive), than thinking positively, such as I am getting better and better each day. The subconscious does not know how to interpret this. The key to neutral thinking as I see it, is to make matter of fact statements (affirmations) which keep you in the present, which can be understood and acted upon by the subconscious. If you think about it, everything in the material universe is neutral, it is man who views things with his distorted views and upsets the balance. It is up to each person how he chooses to apply these ideas, because everyone is different. I may not have described this in a clear way, but I hope you get my meaning.

Of course this is an oversimplification of something that takes many lifetimes to master.

Much of this, or at least part of it is described in the book the Psyche...

Regards
Scott

Melli

Post Number: 194
Posted on Tuesday, November 28, 2006 - 08:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott thank you and you made it sound clear I do understand. I must say that sometimes when things are simple I tend to dig for more, infact complicating the issue rather than letting it be simple as it is. I wonder why?
The book the Psyche I gather is not translated yet am I right? I wonder if it ever will humanity surely need it, and I do too.

Rarena

Post Number: 113
Posted on Thursday, November 30, 2006 - 08:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To all,

To add to what Scott mentioned...

The only time you experience things you may call problems, difficulties, or concerns... is when you are incorrectly feeling separate from your source... which is Creation.

We are intimately involved with one another whether we like that idea or not. Most people of Earth don't realize this simple fact and is one reason it is called our sub-conscious. The Plejaren, and more advanced cultures know we are all connected this way and are attempting to teach us.

When you feel disconnected, (E.G. feel concern, confused, lost or unhappy) it is only a corroded connection with your source (the piece of Creation within your brain) which can be rectified by use of correct inner awareness, the attributes of perception, thoughts, feelings, experiences, reason, knowledge and wisdom.

You are part of a source that has the ability to create Universes, and does... Have faith that this source (Creation) does not make any mistakes and that everything that occurs in your life is a learning experience rather than... "that always happens to me..." or Why? a trite little ego driven question that takes very little effort and provides total control to the ego.

The whole idea here... is to allow what is happening to happen, and rather than fight it... learn from it, so as to be able to use the knowledge to either prevent it from occurring again... or cause it to manifest in a more positive direction. To create from what is, the thoughts feelings, emotions, reason to knowledge and eventually wisdom. This power is awesome!

You create your own reality and you can either learn from what comes your way and direct it for a more positive outcome... or fight... disregard and experience it unpleasantly again and again... it is your prerogative.

What you don't learn in this experience; you will be faced with again and again until you do.

Tschüs... Love to all...

rarena ôżô

Ancient Lyrian coded to Earth peace meditation:
Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona.

Please see here for correct pronunciation: http://www.theyfly.com/salome/salome.htm

English:
Peace be on Earth, and among all beings.

PS> Standing in Spirit DVD available at Theyfly.com is a correct path for this.

Natdrip

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, November 30, 2006 - 04:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Inside this part of creation are there catalysis that pull the speed of spiritual evolution? Why is there a creation?
Why are we given the perception of separation?
How can one give back the perception of separation?
If creation is perfect then the created is perfect?
Does creation know it exists?
Is creation addicted to it’s self?
Can creation fail?
If creation can’t fail then what is the concern?
How does one decipher a message as true without some sort of “leap of faith”?
Are the ET contacts of “Billy” fallible, how do we test the conclusions of a far superior race with our limited point of view?
Does “Billy” or the ET’s give us the tools needed to test their conclusions “a universal process”?

Any and all thoughts will be appreciated.

Thank you

Nat

Sonik_01

Post Number: 95
Posted on Thursday, November 30, 2006 - 11:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Nat,

First things first: You shouldn't believe anything you read on this discussion board. Before anything else you should first read all the original material available from Billy and Figu and figure out if this is something that you find interesting, and if you feel the need to investigate further into the case, do so according to your knowledge, and thinking abilities. You should not believe anything on this discussion board, or even Billy himself if you feel that the material is offensive or bogus. The only tool available to us to test the messages of the Plejarens is our own individual reasoning, thinking, researching and logic. There are some things that will forever remain a mystery, but if you can learn as much as you can, at least some things will become more clear and simple with time. All it takes is the will to want to learn and investigate. You can start to find out a little about about Creation in these few links:

www.figu.org/us/spiritual_teaching/interview.htm

www.figu.org/us/spiritual_teaching/creation.htm

www.billymeier.com/Beamships/Universe.html

I hope the answers come to you with time...

Happy reading and investigating

Tjames

Post Number: 230
Posted on Thursday, November 30, 2006 - 11:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Natdrip,

Welcome to the forum and I absolutely find the questions refreshing but also very thought provoking. They are all good questions some which i may not have answers for. So anyone chime in who can fill in the blanks.

I like the question "Can creation fail?"

The way I see it all life-forms, the creations of creation created by its own evolutionary processes have to take logical proceses of trial and error i.e. mistake making in order to grow. Especially the beings of the material realm in this Dern universe. Of course there are fine material entities that do not follow the same type of evolution that we do and an unfathomable amount of creations from other universes whose dynamics are so completely different, not to mention the physics of the other universes would be causes of different methods of evolving. Our universe is the youngest of all the universes of which there are practically an uncountable amount. Nevertheless to chissle at the question does creation itself make mistatkes or fail? We are extentions of creation and have fragments of creation within us. Do we fail? We most certainly do. But, creation creates creations through knowledge and wisdom and love. Its operational consciousness (i'll call it) operates at levels so high that it has safeguards within its formulas for creating mistakes. One must also consider what a mistake is. In the eyes of a human when learning how to dribble a ball as a child and dropping the ball would seem bad. But to a coach or parent this is seen as growth and learning. Under this same rule creation has a much broader view than we because it is is everything in the universe, and in order for it to evolve it must create creations first who learn thorough mistake making. Knowledge cannot be gained any other way. I'm sure many differences to this approach in other universes and even our own between other lifeforms, but the formula is still the same. Creation advances when we advance.

Are the ET contacts of “Billy” fallible?
Yes, they are human like us. To illustrate an example to their fallibility let me quote a passage from Semjase from And yet they fly page 18

"We made the mistake of controlling our feelings

too much, which resulted in the fact that we

analyzed things according to pure speculation.

this was wrong which we quickly recognized after

making your (Billy's)acquaintance, since you

frequently gave reign to your feelings. This

showed us it was wrong to isolate our feelings

toward less developed intelligences course of the

past year. The blockage of emotions had already

started to spread und take its toll among our own

ranks. But we were able to find our way back in

due time an eliminate the damage in a few months

before an evolutlonary blockage of feellngs could

take place - In all probability just as

it had among other nations."

I think this illustrates an important point about even "far superior races" owning up to their own mistakes which might be made more often than you might think although surely less often than us and of a lesser magnitude.

If creation can’t fail then what is the concern?

Creation creates through logic and it is logical to make mistakes and learn from them in order to evolve, so long as the entity is not making them over and over and over and stagnating such as our civilization is with its struggles with war so making them is necessary for advancement.

Salome,

Tim
Salome gam nan been urda gan njber hasala hesporona!

Memo00

Post Number: 266
Posted on Friday, December 01, 2006 - 04:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Randy

you wrote "The only time you experience things you may call problems, difficulties, or concerns... is when you are incorrectly feeling separate from your source... which is Creation."

that is not true

there is no human being more advanced in spiritual knowledge than Billy, and yet he has lived the most difficult life that one can imagine, full of "problems, difficulties,concerns",etc

there were many moments in his life when he was literally in a hell, it was only his strength, his will to fight against the adverse, and not only wishful thinking or viewing things in a certain way, that got him out of that

its true that each negative experience is a learning one

and its also true that many times one should simply accept things

but definitely that doesn´t apply to all

STRUGGLE is needed to evolve
ACTION is absolutely necessary many times

you create your reality only partially

by changing the way you think and see things, all things change, yet there are always things that you cannot control and that anytime can "hit you"

if you could have always "everything under your control", you would stagnate, you would become lazy and weak

(i imagine you already have, but if not, check in the last questions to Billy his answer about aggressiveness)

the negative has its positive part
and viceversa

so its important to watch out of becoming "too positive"

there are many things that sound pretty and that seem to be logical, but when is time to apply your "knowledge" in the reality the story is different

and its not necessarily that what you know isnt correct, it is just that in this life to find REAL peace and harmony is HARD

take care

Memo00

Post Number: 267
Posted on Friday, December 01, 2006 - 04:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Nat

those are too many questions. . .

i´ll try answer only some:

Creation isnt absolutely perfect
so we aren´t

the ultimate answer about all, the why of all, nobody knows, we only know we are here to learn

one learns to distinguish the truth in something through logic, one must search, compare, analyze and question all, it isn´t easy always but if you persevere you will attain

you will always to be "you" as long as you exist as human being, you can experience unity, etc and in reality one is never separated form all, but in this material life one needs a personality to learn

like with all, the truth in things that Billy and his friends tell us can be recognized only through logic, they are not so "superior", they are human beings like you and me who eat, breath, talk, sleep, have sex, go to the bathroom, etc

one thing they teach us is that one must not "idolize anyone" and think about oneself as "inferior", you are unique in the entire universe, and as that you should love and accept yourself as you are, you are born with all that you need to be happy and to lead a life in which you will learn much if you struggle hard enough

just dont give up

and do not await for roasted chickens to fly directly to your mouth

take care

Rarena

Post Number: 117
Posted on Friday, December 01, 2006 - 06:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Natdrip,

Good questions. Why again... mmmm.

Don't know "why" there is Creation.
You perceive separation via our society, the media, and your own self conscious thoughts... or ego.

Creation is an infinite entity so far advanced of our limited perspective it is not within our capability to concieve. It's like asking where is the end of infinity, does it know it exists, can it fail?

We learn from our mistakes, by concentration, perserverance, and the little piece of Creation within our brains gains that much more insight. You don't learn as much when everything is easy or going smoothly. It takes focus, being in a dense body in order to force ourselves to evolve spiritually otherwise we will just float idly along enjoying the day... Hey, that's okay... but when you want to get your studies done it takes some discipline and a few ground rules to get going...

If it is handed to you, you will not respect it for what it is and that's why you should seek the truth... It is a great goal with many rewards, it may be easier to ask one question at a time.

Use the search engine in this forum or try FIGU.org and read the english or German forum. There is a wealth of information here. TheyFly.com is a pretty good site without any hype for personal gain or politics.

Your questions are all good questions but may not be answerable by many.

Tschüs... Love to all...

Randy Arena ôżô

Scott

Post Number: 994
Posted on Friday, December 01, 2006 - 06:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Memo000

I agree with your response to Rarena.

Scott

Cpl

Post Number: 221
Posted on Friday, December 01, 2006 - 10:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Natdrip

Here are a few of my thoughts for your consideration.

Inside this part of creation are there catalysis that pull the speed of spiritual evolution?
I would say, “Yes, and some are us, when we are aligned with Creation or Source. But Creation will not speed up our spiritual evolution; that’s our responsibility, and the responsibility of humanity.”

Why is there a c(C)reation?
I would say, “Creation exists in order to evolve into something more than It is.”

Why are we given the perception of separation?
I would say, “So that we can further evolve by coming to terms with the human dichotomy of separation while concurrently evolving back to Source or Creation, and hence assist in the evolution, expansion, knowledge, understanding, wisdom, and love, of Creation.”

How can one give back the perception of separation?
I am not quite sure what your question means or is asking. Separation is not merely a perception; it is ultimately a series of experiences that cannot be given back or erased. And that is all to the good, for it is by separation that one evolves back to Source or Creation with more knowledge, wisdom, understanding, and love than before.

If creation is perfect then the created is perfect?
Creation is not absolutely perfect, neither is anything in existence absolutely perfect; but relatively speaking all things can be said to be perfect in as much as all are evolving in their own way toward higher and ever higher fulfillment. As Joseph Campbell pointed out, these are the two basic schools of mythology: all is perfect; all is imperfect. Many people tend to side with one or the other viewpoint. Those with an easy life (not necessarily rich) tend generally to favor the former core philosophy, those with a difficult life, the latter.

Does creation know it exists?
The “know”ing you suggest relates to the conscious mind, which is human. Perhaps your question is really whether Creation is “spiritually conscious” of Its existence? If Creation is all knowledge it would seem It knows of Its spiritual consciousness. It also appears It knows how It needs to evolve, and this suggests a knowledge of Its spiritual consciousness.

Is creation addicted to its self?
I would say, “No.” Creation has no “self”. But perhaps you mean “Itself”? If It were addicted to Itself It would not be creating universes and all within them, giving all free will by which It further evolves. If It were addicted to Itself It would be content not to evolve in this manner.

Can creation fail?
I believe others have answered this for you. It also depends what you mean by “fail”. Nothing is a complete, or absolute, “failure”. When every so-called “failure” presents a learning exercise and opportunity for improvement where is failure? Creation is not like a human being that “fails” and “succeeds”. “Failure” requires a judgment, which we in the human condition tend to and must do because we live in separation. I would say, “Creation does not judge neither does It need to. It, or other spirit forces, may assess or assign so progress can be made, and if so in this process It does not fail.”

If c(C)reation can’t fail then what is the concern?
Concerns relate to the human condition and all that that entails. Creation does not control the details of ones life. You know yourself what your concerns are, because Creation does not interfere with these. Concerns are there for each of us to learn and develop from.

How does one decipher a message as true without some sort of “leap of faith”?
Not meaning to get semantic, but it may depend on what you mean by “decipher”, “message” and “true” because there are so many different types of messages in the Meier material. I would say, “All words are attempts to define the indefinable, and basically, when scientific evidence is not available, which it invariably is not, it is good to apply intelligence, logic, intuition and inner feeling. If possible, all in equal and full measure, thus ensuring the right and left brain are applied fully to the matter. IMO it is not possible to strictly “decipher as true” (while realizing there are many different definitions of the word “decipher”) much of what Billy says, because much cannot be proven. Unfortunately the religions of the world have greatly conditioned mankind to either “believe” or “not believe” and to have “faith”. It is IMO actually best to neither believe nor disbelieve. Just read, study, investigate, consider, ask your heart, mind and brain, and draw your own conclusions as seem obvious, and leave open those matters that seem open to doubt or discussion.”

Are the ET contacts of “Billy” fallible, how do we test the conclusions of a far superior race with our limited point of view?
Yes, they are fallible. There are so many conclusions presented by the Plejaren that the answer would be in many forms. To “test” needs scientific testing. This is going to be very difficult for many of their conclusions, though in certain cases there is scientific data we have supporting their conclusions, often coming after the Plejaren pronouncements. Another way is to test them through your own mind and heart. What sounds common sense, obvious, logical, most likely, or what sounds least obvious, illogical, or unlikely. What sounds best for humanity? Are their conclusions really in the best interests of humanity? What really is, or would be, of assistance to us? It requires a mind open to looking at other perspectives and possibilities while not naively just accepting.

Does “Billy” or the ET’s give us the tools needed to test their conclusions “a universal process”?
I think you’ll need to be more specific to get some response on this one.

Welcome to the discussion forum, Nat.
Best,
cpl

Natdrip

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, December 03, 2006 - 06:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for your timely responses.

First of all I’d like to apologize for the un-escaped “weird” characters that appeared in my first post. I was unaware at the time that I should paste from a text pad format only :-)

I do appreciate the responses that I received. So I will try to respond to each and everyone that responded to me… this may take some time.

Sonik_01: Thank you for your words of wisdom in regards to belief. I have been a practitioner of truth since I can remember. As such one of my goals has been and still is to bring light to dark places that exists within creation (the human point of view). I have found my way into constant conflicts with the ever-apparent enemy of truth, fear. In truth exists freedom, like wise in fear exists control. There was a missing part of my observation until recently I believe (which is rather ironic). The next focal point of our struggle is to dismantle faith, hope, and belief.

For example fear is structured on a material level as a survival mechanism, it may exist without belief but not without the point of view “IAM” that by design is the recognition of self. So, if there is a forest fire, the knowledge of what fire is and what it does leads to an action bases on a desired result. We don’t want to get burned because we fear the discomfort it may cause us. Fear motivates us into action. So fear is not the enemy but a tool.

Imagine that you are creating a free energy device, you have tools you use in the construction of this device. You complete this device with great success. Then at the dinner table that night you eat with your family. The food it mighty scrumptious but because you are carrying the tools you are having a hard time and are unable to enjoy the food in its entirety. Your family then takes notice that you are caring several tools with you. They inquire as to why you are carrying tools while you are at the dinner table.

Your explanation maybe one of several:
Answer 1. You aren’t carrying any tools and that they are mistaken
Answer 2. That in your experience with the use of these tools you have had great success
Answer 3. You didn’t realize you were carrying the tools
Answer 4. You know that you are carrying tools and you want to get ride of them but you just don’t know how.

In this example our tools represent fear and the choice to carry those tools represent belief. The belief in fear is a lie and leads to a prison. In our scenario you weren’t able to eat the food as it was intended to be eaten because you were hindered by your beliefs.

Understanding this point of view allows us to help others as well as our self.

Tjames
Good response. I would like to present a scenario about why there is a creation.

Man says “I think therefore I am” well man is a very spoiled creature with the laws and rules provided by creation. He is given everything! Now take away everything and just give him the ability to think and only to think. What would man do what would happen?

As for creation imagine a being that doesn’t know it exists. It forms a logic line that maybe it can see itself. So running in a straight line it turns to look back at itself before it left to prove its own existence. But just as the being turns to look and see if it is there it thinks, “what if I don’t see my self” then I don’t exist. So the being quickly closes its eyes and runs forever in a circle. And as it runs in this forever circle it sees pictures of wonderful things in its head. It wants so desperately to become apart of these things and yet these things only exists because of it and as it stops thinking about these thing they fade into nothing ness. But if these things didn’t fade when creations though was not on it then it would once again have a way to prove it existed. So it is in creation we strive to exist. What do you think?

Memo00:

Hi there and thank you for your response and your concern.

I did enjoy the roasted chicken remark.

When asked once who was I loyal to I replied I am loyal to life, light, love then you. I have never been much of an idolater though there is admiration for certain persons. To idolize something or someone it to put them beyond equality perhaps that is my mistake not the someone but the something. The intimate connection that one shares in the troughs of love with another the Idea that point of view is skewed forever when this connection takes place. On this side of the vial have I learned all that I can?

Thank you

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page