Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 18, 2006

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Creation Itself » Archive through December 18, 2006 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Arie

Post Number: 19
Posted on Thursday, July 20, 2006 - 10:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A very interesting question Tony.

I always assumed that we would not have any appearance and that in turn we would become a part of the fine matter you mentioned, with a degree of consciousness equal to the awareness we had before death.

Although this is my assumption, I am most curious about how it truly is.

Cheers, Arie

Tony

Post Number: 44
Posted on Friday, July 21, 2006 - 07:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Arie,

my assumption is that if the spirit exist as a fine matter, then it must have some form of appearance. That is why I asked the question.

Arie

Post Number: 20
Posted on Friday, July 21, 2006 - 02:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tony,

I look forward to an answer from those who may know.

Cheers, Arie

Memo00

Post Number: 256
Posted on Saturday, July 22, 2006 - 05:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi

Billy has explained that:
"The spirit form is -- contrary to it's naming -- formless. It is a pulsating energy block -- pure energy and varying in size."

(check the old posts [specially the Q to Billy section], there are always interesting things)

take care

Jacobus

Post Number: 3
Posted on Tuesday, August 08, 2006 - 04:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Tony,
the way I understand it , is that when a person is able to see, a human being appears to the seer as an egg like,luminous amber glowing mass of energy.
So, "if we could see our own spirit/fragment of creation in the beyond/fine matter", maybe it would have the appearance of an amber like, whitish bundle of energy to the observer.
}}This is of course just pure speculation and I hope that I have not offended anyboady here.
If I am unknowingly spreading lies, then please, do correct me.
best
jakes

Spaceman

Post Number: 76
Posted on Tuesday, September 19, 2006 - 07:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I just read about, The Creation, from www.billymeier.com/Beamships/Universe.html. I understood it, but why is the displacement belt also called the Ram belt..?

Spaceman

Post Number: 77
Posted on Tuesday, September 19, 2006 - 06:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, in the site www.theyfly.com, in the topic of Creation. I saw a diagram of an idea of Creation, it consisted of some various bands, much like the core, mantle of the Earth. The bands are Displacement band, then the Creation band, Transformation band, Solid State Matter Universe band, Ur-space Belt, Ur-core belt and the central core. What exactly is each band and belt, what do they do.

Scott

Post Number: 902
Posted on Tuesday, September 19, 2006 - 08:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Spaceman,

Did you read the entire description, it is stated what each belt does. I am not sure why the Displacement Belt is also called the Ram belt?

Spaceman

Post Number: 78
Posted on Wednesday, September 20, 2006 - 05:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, Scott I read it and got furthur understanding from a mail Norm sent me. Thanks, Norm. Does Billy say what DERN and DAL mean, the names of our universe and that of the Timers.

Tony

Post Number: 73
Posted on Thursday, September 21, 2006 - 09:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

does anyone know what the size is of the piece of creation that is in every one of us? I've tried looking back here to see if i could find it, but found nothing.

Indi

Post Number: 6
Posted on Friday, September 22, 2006 - 04:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

<does anyone know what the size is of the piece of creation that is in every one of us? I've tried looking back here to see if i could find it, but found nothing.

Hi Tony
Here is an exerpt from the Spirt term glossary that may answer your querie - refers to the Spirit --- if you consider Spirit to be Creation in this sense

"it resides in the human brain, exactly in the 'Superior Colliculus' of the big brain or Cerebrum, the comphrensive consciousness-block (personality) resides mainly in the frontal cerebral-cortex.
Even though the 'size' of the spirit is no larger then a needle-point, its energy is enormous and spreads out evenly like a filligrain web over all parts of the human body inside and out, without losing one iota of its power, with its spirit-energy it brings life to every cell in the human body."

Best

Robyn

Tony

Post Number: 77
Posted on Friday, September 22, 2006 - 07:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"the 'size' of the spirit is no larger then a needle-point"

Golly, that small am I!!

Thanks Robyn!

Memo00

Post Number: 258
Posted on Saturday, September 23, 2006 - 05:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi

not only your spirit but absolutely all that you are is part of the Creation

the Creation is all that exist and that includes ALL!!!

take care

Mqhassan

Post Number: 3
Posted on Tuesday, December 05, 2006 - 09:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear FIGU Members

After reading the very interesting article on OUR UNIVERSE and the dimensions shown for each of the seven layers , one may ask the following :

Does our material unverse include both the DAL and DERN universes ?
The answer to me seems YES because the 2.5 x 10^15 light years can accomodate both universes.

In modern science there is the Twin Bang Universe concept presented by the French Scientist - Cosmologist Jean Pierre Petit who at one time from his life claimed that the info given and written in his research papers were inspired by the UMMO civilization about 14 light years away !
That put him in a very awkward position among the scientific community.

I wonder what Billy knows about that

So I am very interested in the method that ASKET used to travel between the two universes

The article on the planet KOLDAS did also give a brief description about the Universe and the Antiuniverse from where the KOLDIANS came. It is not clear to me whether there actually is a relation between ASKET and the KOLDAS civilization.

So perhaps they all seem to }represent the same fact

What does FIGU think about UMMO and KOLDAS ?

Kind regards to all

Salome

Mohammed Q. Hassan
Baghdad - IRAQ

Scott

Post Number: 1000
Posted on Tuesday, December 05, 2006 - 12:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Mohammed,

Each Creation (Dern & Dal) contain separate material universes or belts. There is an actual mechanical/material gateway that exists between the two which Billy has traveled through to the DAL Universe and back.

I assume you are talking about the Wendelle Stevens books Contact from Planet Ummo and Koldas. If I remember correctly both of these books are hoax's. It seems to me the Planet Ummo book has religious overtones to it as well.

Regards
Scott

Mqhassan

Post Number: 4
Posted on Thursday, December 07, 2006 - 10:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Scott,

Thanks for the information. What I was after when reading the nice recent presentation on OUR UNIVERSE is the place where the DAL universe is situated. There has been recently some scientific predictions of a Twin Bang Cosmology.

The internal 3.5 light years of of the Big Bang purple central core layer makes sense if we make mass calculations of basic Black Hole with that diameter. We can come up to the mass of the universe during its big bang period

There are however several inquires that surface out regarding the geometries of the DAL -DERN combination.
Aren't the two practically coupled and held together ? If so they must form pairs, and in that case you will have to re-arrange the drawings in such a way to show how they are coupled together.

What a normal person would question is that when the Galaxy alone is teeming with life of several thousand different space faring civilizations, and knowing the fact that most contacts happening are from the not very far away star systems that in effect make up a local galactic neighborhood, one finds it difficult to understand why all neighboring galaxies are not taken to play a role in cosmic civilizations and jump directly to the the edge of the universe to another universe to have someone come from there to vist Earth !

My explanation for that is that the two universes DAL and DERN are actually a tightly coupled pair and probably inside each other physically, making the two spheres intermingled inside each other with certain tunnels connecting them for certain periods. That could explain why ASKET was not able to come to earth after 1974 because of a beak in physical connection between the two.

I also wanted to understand whether the TIMARS are considered much more advanced than the Plejarans and whether they look very much alike regarding the position of their ears. In that case one would naturally ask whether their life span is similar. Will ASKET be back at some future time, and what is their role ( TIMARS) in the Galactic Confederation if they actually come from a different universe not to mention another galaxy.

Salome

Mohammed Q. Hassan
Baghdad - Iraq

Celestialbrother

Post Number: 50
Posted on Monday, December 11, 2006 - 01:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mqhassan, Aren't the two practically coupled and held together ?
I think the answer is NO. They are separate material Universes. The structure of every Universe is described by the Plejaren. I think this site kinda explains it: http://www.billymeier.com/Beamships/Universe.html

You might have read it, but this is what it explains. The 'Displacement' belt (which all Universes have), reples other Universes from it. Thus from this we see that it is not possible for the DAL Universe to be coupled to the DERN Universe (SENAN). The Creation belt takes fine energy from the Absolute Absolutum, its inner belt the Transformation belt transforms this energy to material form. The small inner core has what our scientists call 'The Visible Universe' among the other Ur belts. The Creation is ALL. All the Universes, All energies, All matter, Everything.

Celestialbrother

Post Number: 51
Posted on Monday, December 11, 2006 - 01:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All, Read about Creation's spans. But from what I understand it 'awake' time increases by 7 times in every next Creation? I didn't understand it or am not sure I got t. Can some buddy explain about 'A Great Time' and the 'life' span of a creation, in dummy terms as breifely as possible, yet crearly.

Mqhassan

Post Number: 6
Posted on Monday, December 11, 2006 - 12:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear FIGU Members,

I was thinking about that for some time and believe that a cycle having seven times longer span also indicates that there is a mass increase of the next cycle universe which also means that the coming cycles should start from a central core larger than 3.5 light years !

In effect the expansion contaction process is enlarging the central core of the coming big bang !
Enentually all the fine energy available in the very large volume of the Transformation Belt of 10^55 light years and the Creation Belt of 1.4 x 10^64 get depleted for creating the new cycle universes that it no longer can sustain further mass increase.

Apparently it is then that a new stage must begin.

My objection towards this scenario comes from the point that a neighboring universe will be very far away, that a material DAL to matrial DERN will be spaced apart by a value equal to 2 x ( 1.4 x 10^7 plus 1.4 x 10^64 plus 1 x 10 ^55 ) light years !

Besides universes are closed self contained systems and no tunneling between them are likely to happen, because if possible then you have 10^49 universes tunneled to each other !

Asket mentioned the DAL as a twin sister universe and if tunneling between two big Green scheres is possible then it loses the uniquness since you will have a large number of neighboring univereses around your sphere !

Since modern physical understanding does give a pair status to a lot of opposed things like negative-positive charges and gravities and particle-antiparticles etc, then my explanation would be for a universe - antiuniverse pair which actually the DAL and DERN could stand for.

Then the Big bang would have matter and antimatter universes coming from the same central core and solving the riddle of why our universe is matter dominated while antimatter is not seen in it. Perhaps it is because we are not seeing the other pair, or because the twin Bang Universe proposed by some Astrophysists really makes sense.

I will return to the Asket travel between DAL and DERN in a separate e-mail

Salome

Mohammed Q. Hassan

Celestialbrother

Post Number: 52
Posted on Tuesday, December 12, 2006 - 03:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think bigger the celestial bodies furthur they are.. to prevent gravitational pull. Like the planets are away in terms of A.U, star are few light years away... So, I guess Universes should be many many many light years away?

Scott

Post Number: 1009
Posted on Wednesday, December 13, 2006 - 06:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"10,000 Galaxies in a spot of nothing"

http://dailyvideo.googlepages.com/hubble-deep-field

Indi

Post Number: 34
Posted on Wednesday, December 13, 2006 - 10:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thankyou for that link Scott

Since I have been studying the Meier material, I occasionally am overcome with a very deep emotion when reading something or watching, or listening.

Viewing this short clip moved me in that way as well.

This needs to be shown to everyone, everywhere.

Robjn

Norm

Post Number: 1060
Posted on Monday, December 18, 2006 - 01:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Plejarens a few years ago discovered a third Universe.
My Website

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page