Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 14, 2006

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks » Archive through December 14, 2006 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Technod

Post Number: 37
Posted on Thursday, April 27, 2006 - 12:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi
Iwonder if we could rightly suppose that certain "peoples" have access to life extending concoctions.
I remember in the contacts "mabey 251"that earth scientist where closing in on life extension work and that it was doubtful whether it would be revealed to the public anytime soon.
brian

Jacobus

Post Number: 2
Posted on Saturday, July 29, 2006 - 05:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

what happens to the spirit form of a species when they become extinct on a planet, like for intance, the Dodo?
Did they leave this planet(where did they go, are they still here?) or did they mearge with spirit itself?
Is there anybody out there who knows for sure, maybe Billy metioned something about this?

Alan

Post Number: 15
Posted on Saturday, July 29, 2006 - 06:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"what happens to the spirit form of a species when they become extinct on a planet, like for intance, the Dodo?"

Scott, dodo's don't have a spirit form? They are birds aren't they, or am I missing something here?

Hi Alan,

Thanks, I must be tired, for some reason I thought dodo was referring to an African Tribe
I believe that question has been asked in the questions to Billy section, but I don't have time right now to look..possibly later..

Regards
Scott

Rarena

Post Number: 54
Posted on Monday, July 31, 2006 - 08:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everyone,

Have a couple of (4) questions for you...

It could be in 2000 years, we will have advanced enough to realize war is not the way to solve our problems. At that time, maybe... technology will be within our control (I.E. not governmental control, but individual control)and we, Billy included, will be able to venture off planet to help others to learn the idea of enforced non-violence and peaceful actions. It has been posed by other prophets, Edgar Cayce as an example... that we are getting close to a peaceful period of time.

It is apparent the Plejaren are secretive of their previous incarnations and consider it an invasion of privacy, although, for educational purposes, certain reincarnations are revealed to help us learn our true history. An example of this: Quetzel being Gabriel (Jmmanuals' genetic father) in a previous life, who is now... Billy's friend... a "celestial" relative on the spiritual level. And the reluctance of Ptaah to devulge his previous incarnations.

As to Cpl's comment on the connection, spirtually to intellectually remember somewhere, don't have the reference... we carry a small part of the creation within our brain. Since creation is infinite, that may explain the addition of knowledge, does not weigh more, nor does it seem to fill up and not take anymore information, it seems infinite: the same as creation. Maybe that is what is meant... by a "part" of an infinite source.

Q1) Does anyone know of a source of this information?

Read an interesting line in Nokodemion material available on the gaiaguys website line: 691-692: Pleiadian/Plejaren Contact Reports Volume 6
238th Contact
Saturday, May 18th, 1991, 12:55AM
Pages 410-413

if memory serves, that mentions the consciousness block and a time 28,000,000,000 years ago, when Nokodemian took the ability to reincarnate away from the "potential violent monsters" of the Lyrian galaxy. At that time Billy was advanced enough to enter AA and had a choice... (AA) Arahat Athersata or to guide these power seeking, hate filled, violent people to a better life, and he chose the latter.

Q2) May we have been those people he helped?

Q3) And the previous ban from reincarnation for umpteen years the reason why we are so far behind in the concept of living in non-violence?

Anyway, back to line 690-691 (in German since Dyson likes that) of Nododemian:Pleiadian/Plejaren Contact Reports Volume 6

238th Contact

Saturday, May 18th, 1991, 12:55AM

Pages 410-413
689. Und also erging die Order und Verfügung durch Eingriffe der Ebene Arahat Athersata, dass die im Laufe der Zeit eines natürlichen Todes Dahingeschiedenen nicht einer Wiedergeburt eingeordnet sein sollten, sondern dass deren Geistformen so lange im jenseitigen Bereiche zu verbleiben hatten, bis sie eines Tages durch eine neuerliche Verfügung Nokodemions abermalig in menschlichen Körpern eine Existenz finden konnten.

689. And thus the order and command was resolved through the engagement of the Arahat Athersata level, that they faded away in the course of time to a natural death, and should be ordained to be without a reincarnation, but that their spirit forms had to stay so long on the realm of the other side until they, one day, through the command of Nokodemion, could again find their existence in human form.

690. Dies sollte jedoch sehr lange dauern und zudem dazu führen, dass beinahe alles Wissen aus den Speicherbänken aller Persönlichkeiten entweichen sollte und neue Persönlichkeiten durch den Gesamt­bewusstseinblock erschaffen waren.

690. However this had to continue for a very long time and in addition led thereto, that almost all knowledge had to escape out of the Akashic records regarding all personalities, and new personalities were created through the collective consciousness block.

691. Also dauerte dieser Prozess der Entweichung des grössten Teiles allen in den Speicherbänken gelagerten Wissens nahezu 4 Milliarden Jahre, ehe Nokodemion mit Hilfe der Ebene Arahat Athersata die besagten Geistformen wieder rief und sie neuerlich in Menschenkörper beorderte, und zwar in jene seiner neuerlich gezeugten und kreierten Völker, die vor 8 Milliarden Jahren ihren Ursprung auf LASAN fanden.

691. Thus this process of exhausting the greatest parts of all the knowledge stored in the Akashic Chronicles continued for almost 4,000,000,000 years before Nokodemion, with the help of the Arahat Athersata level, again called the aforementioned spirit forms, and newly ordered them into human bodies, and indeed in his newly engendered and created peoples who found their origins 8,000,000,000 years ago on LASAN.

This last line brings up a question that has not been understood by me.

(Q4)Does this mean that the consciousness block (these new personalities were created in...) somehow drain the Akashic record of information?

Thank you,

Tschüs... Love to all...

rarena ô¿ô

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona.

Peace be on Earth, and among all beings.

Sonik_01

Post Number: 81
Posted on Thursday, August 31, 2006 - 04:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rarena,

The information seems clear enough... You seem to have all the answers already in most of the excerpts form the contact notes, but your questions are unclear to me...
Q1) The source of what information??
Q2) I'm not sure about Billy's reincarnations and past missions but the information is available.
Q3) The ban on reincarnations for the Lyrans does not have anything to do with our thirst for blood. Our degeneration has to do with our altered genes.
Q4) I'm not sure exactly if the consciousness block is part of the personality or vice-versa, I would think that the consciousness block is part of the personality, but Im not sure. One thing is that the consciousness block does not drain the Akashik Records. The consciousness block is dissolved into the Akashik Records as the Akashik Records absorb all the thoughts and feelings of the person and records them. I guess from what Ptaah said that perhaps after billions of years of a certain lifeform not reincarnating on a planet that the memory of their existance and actions becomes depleated and weak, and not strong enough to influence their actions anymore through impulses.
That is the best I can do with those questions, I hope I'm not spreading any misinformation. Do you speak German??

I have a question of my own...

Can a person's level of common sense be a manifestation of what the person's learned in past lives or is common sense only developed during our current life? Also, is common sense a manifestation of spiritual knowledge breaking through to the conscious mind, since spiritual knowledge contains an element of logic? Therefore, that is to say, that if a person has more common sense, the more spiritually aware they are, and consequently, the more content, peaceful, happy, and harmonious within their hearts and minds they are? How could that be if there are certain people who have a lot of common sense but are not loving and only care about themselves?

Because there is basically logic(materialistic), and Logic(Understanding of Comprehensive Reality). Can common sense also be a sort of spiritual endevour? What elements would make up this Logic?? In other words, what are the elements of Logic (Understanding of Comprehensive Reality)? What elements would a person need to understand Comprehensive Reality??

Scott

Post Number: 882
Posted on Sunday, September 03, 2006 - 09:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

I don't know if this is a case for reincarnation, but it sure is interesting....The Kennedy-Lincoln connection??

http://www.near-death.com/experiences/reincarnation08.html

Rarena

Post Number: 81
Posted on Tuesday, October 10, 2006 - 08:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sonik,

Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions, it is greatly appreciated.

Q1) The source of information as to us supposedly carrying a small piece of creation within our brains.

Q2) Thanks

Q3) It was my understanding the Sirians altered our genetics for use as warriors.

Q4) Block in English means to prevent passage as well as an area, may this be the same in German? This is concerning the CCB collective consciousness block. In other words, we may be blocked from the total knowledge of the Akashic record so that we are able to undergo activity as a distinct personality without the knowledge of totatality... "all knowing" as the Akashic is total of all knowledge. We (by being cut off from the total knowledge of the Akashic) can learn what we need for spirtual devolepment without the burden of total knowledge such as knowing our past lives or when we are to die etc.

This example from Scott's previous reference above... Thanks Scott, very interesting.

kencoln

An example would be if Lincoln or Kennedy, HAD to learn from their prospective assinations. If each knew they were going to die that day of their assinations and this was required by Creation for thier spiritual advancement, they may decide not to go and affect themselves consciously by not showing up to see the play or motorcade to Dallas Texas. Their spirtual lessons would require another forey into material consciousness to complete the same "lesson".

In answer to your question: Common sense being inherited by previous incarnations, my thought would be yes to the extent of usage of the spiritual mind. We carry sprititual learned information from life to life as knowledge and wisdom, although the personality, is somewhat altered due to the completion of spiritual "lessons".

As to the second part of the question, how can some people have common sense yet be cruel to others. The more advanced a spiritual entity, the less violent, confrontational or non peacful they are. The example I draw from is the Plejaren were warlike in their earlier time yet, at this time, have worked out that part of their spiritual evolution and have not had a conflict for over fifty thousand years. They have advanced spiritually, a goal we must set for ourselves since our materiality (technology) is far advanced and unbalanced when compared to our spirituality.

Thanks SoniK

Tschüs... Love to all...

rarena ô¿ô

Ancient Lyrian coded to Earth peace meditation:

Please see here for correct pronuciation: http://www.theyfly.com/salome/salome.htm

English:

Edward

Post Number: 664
Posted on Wednesday, October 11, 2006 - 06:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rarena....

I have to say, that I did in the past read some interesting theories of the
Lincoln...Kennedy link. Many researchers have come up with the conclusion
that Lincoln and Kennedy were the same spirit-form. And they both had many
similarities in their lives, and up till their death, by assassination.

If I look at their existence, from a point of view from studying Billy's
materials concerning reincarnation, they would NOT be the same spirit-form.
We must keep in mind, that in the Teachings One will always reincarnation
into the Same Family/Friends...etc... circle. The only exception, would be
Advanced Knowledgeable Spirit-Forms with a 'Prophetic'-like mission. Of
course, they are not in the category and magnitude of Billy's ancient
Spirit-From format.

We must keep in mind, that they both did NOT have to be assassinated! They
too, can take a course that would prevent their deaths. But, alas...this was
not the case. Just like every human being on Earth, a Prophecy CAN be
averted into another Direction! If/when the Possibility is there, One can
make good use of it. The death of both presidents were NOT a Prediction, but
based on Prophecy. Thus, it would speak for itself, that if both had
out-lived their assassinations, the world would have been much different,
than it is today.

Billy would be a good example.

If Billy would not have out-lived his assassination attempts, all would look
and be very different, than it would be now. Thank Creation, this mentioned
scenario did not come to pass. Now that Billy is alive and kicking, he
can...'Personally' deliver the goods to all mankind...once again; as his
Spirit has done since the begin generating of his Spirit-Form.

So you see, WE as human beings DO have our destiny in our own hands, to
some degree. It is up to every individual to utilize this possibly to its utmost
capability.

Another example would be Adolf Hitler.

If he was not so stubborn, he would still out-live his death. By killing
himself, he only..'Accelerated' his death process. He could have lived a bit
longer to face the tribunal trail process. But I guess he was not in for the
out-come of the tribunal trail process. But if he did not receive the
death-penalty, he...then...alive...would than gain more insight of his
life's contents, and his positives and negatives....etc...etc.

So you see, if Lincoln, Kennedy and Hitler out-lived their deaths they would
gain more insight to their life and existence, than having to die at an
early stage of their lives. This would also apply to every human being. The
longer one lives, the more knowledge is gained; for spiritual growth.

Edward.

Rarena

Post Number: 85
Posted on Thursday, October 26, 2006 - 07:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward,

Thank you for your words of wisdom. When you say we reincarnate to the same family/circle of friends they probably don't have the same last name... (due in part, probably... to our practice of taking the mans' name... although genetically the woman carries more chromosomal material) Kennedy Lincoln etc. So the possiblility does exist that they are possibly the same spiritform.

A good example is Gabriel/Quetzel Gabriel was Jmmanuels' father in his last prophetic incarnation. And is now his friend in this life as Quetzel. Also since Quetzel reincarnates on Erra and has the one thousand year average lifespan he would reincarnate at a much different rate and if Billy were a less aged spirit incarnation, as we are, on this planet this would create a skip between life cycles due to the age lifespan differences.

Edward, do you know of a good source of this information as in a book? What book would you recommend (German or English) for further study in this vein?

Thank you again, for your help.

Tschüs... Love to all...

rarena ô¿ô

Please see here for correct pronunciation: http://www.theyfly.com/salome/salome.htm

English:

Psycloud

Post Number: 59
Posted on Thursday, October 26, 2006 - 10:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

When you say we reincarnate to the same family/circle of friends I can not say i totally agree. For instance, billy says that we reincarnate in the culture we are accustomed to, so what happens if I move to Japan and become accustomed to there culture, and gain many friends in Japan, as well as not keeping in touch with my own family for reasons unknown. What if I have totally different ideas and thoughts then my family does by the time the end of my life comes, would it not make sense that I would reincarnate into a family that has that culture. Billy even admits that an American who is black might reincarnate as an American who is white, so could this situation also be true?
I am truthful to the extend at which I know the truth.

Edward

Post Number: 677
Posted on Thursday, October 26, 2006 - 12:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rarena...

Yes, I do understand what you mean. You do present good examples in your
posting. I would think that in the case of Billy and Quetzel...would be a
process apart. An exceptional one: concerning the Mission.

Of course, I can not prove as how I mentioned it, and as far as I know it. I
am referring from a point of view, that if Kennedy or Lincoln were of the
same Spirit-form...they would indeed be closer in family circle. And if they
both had a 'Prophetic' mission, as Spirit-form, they would not be in the
practice of 'Politics'. I would think, that a (small) Prophetic Spirit-
form, would take his place more in the background. More in a 'Neutral'
position, if you will. Being more an Adviser, than standing in the light, so
to speak. But of course, they were both very good in Spirit, for leading man
in his path to progress, and into prosperity...even though within their
short life-time. Their presence...opened many doors!

I will have to disappoint you Rarena, concerning books. I have read a divers
of number of books throughout my life-time. Alas, I can not mention one.
Just let your Intuition lead you to the materials that attracts you...the
most.

Pleasant studying..

Edward.

Rarena

Post Number: 86
Posted on Thursday, October 26, 2006 - 12:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Psycloud,

Those are my sentiments exactly, but am not exactly sure...as I've only just begun the Billy Meier case exploration.

Was questioning the same thing of Edward, do you know where to find a source of this information other than the forum in FIGU or elsewhere which is FIGU approved? Am looking for a book that you read this in...

Tschüs... Love to all...

rarena ô¿ô

Please see here for correct pronunciation: http://www.theyfly.com/salome/salome.htm

English:

Edward

Post Number: 678
Posted on Thursday, October 26, 2006 - 12:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Psycloud....

You also do bring up some good points! Billy did mention Family, friends..
and as you say 'accustomed' to. All depends!

All I can say is that every situation brings forth another result/effect.
It all depends on how One evolves and in what position he/she will
reincarnate, back into.

Well, of course there is a possibility that One may reincarnate into the
last circle..of his/her previous life-time, IF his/her "Spiritual Evolution
Level"...permits this to be! This we must not forget: It IS...about our
"Spiritual Growth", and not if: because I was there the last and I will
incarnate there! The Spiritual Evolution Aspect(s) plays part into the
course of where One will incarnate, next: family, accustomed....etc. Thus,
we as Spirit-forms adapt ourselves into the 'Frequency', if you will...we
belong to/at.

Thus, Pyscloud, even if you do live in Japan, this will not (per se) mean
that you will reincarnate as a Japanese. Your Spirit-form will reincarnate
....were your Spiritual Evolution Level(frequency)...permits you to
incarnate: through Natural Creational Law.

Edward.

Rarena

Post Number: 89
Posted on Thursday, October 26, 2006 - 01:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Looked in my notes to find:

Coarse matter = matter
fine matter = energy

Randy ô¿ô

Nestingwave

Post Number: 25
Posted on Thursday, November 02, 2006 - 09:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Edward and all,

This is a thoughtful and very facinating conversation.

Edward, you said, "All I can say is that every situation brings forth another result/effect.
It all depends on how One evolves and in what position he/she will reincarnate, back into."

This rings very true to me. The "laws" or "rules" of reincarnation must go along and give allowance to how One evolves - and - the reverse is also true -- how One evolves will determine how the laws/rules of reincarnation apply.

For example, normally we are reincarnated back on our home planet but cosmic circumstances or a highly evolved life mission or some other situation could change the "normal" situation.

In other words the laws/rules are NOT set in stone, they are not rigid nor dogmatic in any way -- although we'd often like them to be so we can pin them down.

Our understanding of reincarnation will develop and grow as we evolve.

Reincarnation is a fact and logical. One only has to look at nature to see countless analogies and examples of the cyclic nature of Creation's expression.

Billy said that we will all be born back into the EXACT environment and situation we CREATED in our previous life - however - each new life is a CLEAN SLATE for us to write upon.

In other words -- here it is -- you created it and brought yourself here -- now how will you respond -- what will you write upon the tablet of life this time round? Will you pay attention to the spirit or will you ignore it and focus on instant gratification as the environment around you is propagandizing you to do?

And that's the challenge.

I think it helps us to understand that the Universe is a MIRROR and reflects US back to ourselves.

Sometimes when things get a bit ugly we should do some soul searching and say "is THAT really me??

How we respond to our environment will be according to WHAT we see in it. If we see Creation/The Spirit/ONE Source of All That Is, we will avoid thinking of ourselves as a "victim" of circumstances and learn what the Universe is teaching us instead.

That's what it means to overcome and become.

Such a view of seeing the spirit in every man gives us an entirely new point of view from which to create the intentions of our life -- while, at the same time, learning to truly appreciate and respect the entire web of life and our interconnectivity within it.

Peace be upon the earth and among all beings!

Roy

Edward

Post Number: 685
Posted on Sunday, November 05, 2006 - 03:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Roy....

You Hit The Nail On The Head! :-)

I have nothing else to add. You are very Wise to have Understood and to
Comprehend, the facts as they truly are, in your well put OWN words!

Well...Spoken!

Pleasant Studying....

Edward.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 322
Posted on Thursday, December 07, 2006 - 05:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

daer forum

It seems very clear of what Carl Gustav Jung was refering to when he stated that there exists a superconsciouness or the collective psyche or memory.
The akashic records, it seems can only be tapped into by a few people on earth but are there ways for a normal individual to gain the ability to do so.
I gather that meditation is one way of developing ones consciousness to enable some effect in this direction but could there be some artificial inducement techniques for one to be able to do this such as repeating some verse or trance inducing chants?

I wonder

Nestingwave

Post Number: 49
Posted on Wednesday, December 13, 2006 - 06:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Newinitiation,

Yes, I think so. In fact, I just finished reading Ingo Swaan's -- "Remote Viewing the Real Story." He and many others feel that our bio-mind (which is far more than what's within the cranium) has the innate ability (within our whole species) to develop the ability to interact with information clouds such as the Akashic Records and, in fact, ALREADY do it more than we realize. It really has to do with consciousness of the information we ALREADY have pouring into us that goes unrecognized. It is a matter of making the subconscious CONSCIOUS.

Edgar Cayce accessed the Akashic Records and so have many others with more or less success. In Edgar Cayce's case, he was an unconscious "channel." How accurate? Some of the medical cures he discovered are still being used with success.

The training developed by Swaan and Puthoff for CRV is to learn how to decode and decipher what we find when we tune into those information clouds through a vectored intention.

Swaan and Harold Puthoff did indeed discover a way to train people how to do this.

Don't pay money for it though. The info is availabe for free for anyone willing to dig to find it because Ingo Swaan's purpose is to make us all aware of the super powers ALREADY inherent within our whole species. These can and are being accessed through the understanding and application of bioenergetics.

In my own limited experience, symbols seem to be very important as a language of consciousness to decode and decipher the wavelengths of the multifarious information clouds.

The thousands of symbols used by Billy are of a very advanced and sophisticated type (indeed ET). Dyson's site (Gaiaguys) has a section on them.

Our culture also has symbols but they convey much simpler thought forms and frames of reference. However, they too can be used to access information clouds. The Tarot and the I Ching are two of these "languages of consciousness." Decoding and deciphering them requires developed consciousness, intuition and an intense vectored intention based upon interconnectivity with Creation and all its creatures.

And yes, SOUND is very important and may be one of the overlooked items in remote viewing which, as far as I know, does not utilize it -- a big mistake, if true.

The Tibetans know whereof they entone.

However, there are no magic formulas only interactive sounds and they indeed have layers and layers of meaning to unfold.

A lot of these states of consciousnes have to do with something called biogeosystemics. That is a nexus between our energetic bodies, all 4 of our brains (old reptilian, old mammilian, cerebral cortex and our ENTERIC brain, which is too often forgotten, centered in the energetic heart. When all of these are tuned into the GEOLOGICAL magnetic influences, such as the Shuman frequencies traveling around the surface of the earth, things begin to happen.

This is how the Shaman's of many tribes in South America spontaneously are able to interact with animals and plants for the sake of their tribe.

It is how people communicate with animals. Some are so good at it that they become consultants for zoos, veternarians and conservationists. It is a matter of interconnecting bioenergetics. One FEELS the other energetically -- decodes and deciphers the information according to their frame of reference. The more "selfless" the frame of reference, the more accurate and useful the information for practical application. Yep, egoism gets in the way bigtime.

In South America Shamans ASK the plant and the plant TELLS them what its use is. Those Shamans have also been known to come out of their Shamanic journeying WITH UNKNOWN PLANTS MATERIALIZED IN THEIR HANDS -- this is documented by those who studied it, although it is too incredible for most to believe.

The Shamans don't think there is anything unusual about it. They say that the plants themselves INSTRUCT them as to their proper use. Amazing eh? This is how Mother Nature takes care of those who live in harmony with her.

One very interesting thing that Ingo Swaan believed is that all the psi effects are due to a BASIC ability within ALL OF US (the whole species of homo sapiens sapiens) to consciously interact in far more cognizant ways with our environment and, of course, with other people and places.

Distance does not matter in the least. Intention matters as does ones belief system that such a thing is possible. Total skeptics have a very low psi ability because their minds do not accept the possibility -- or maybe its vice versa.

With Ingo Swaan the big breakthrough in his own belief system came when he saw a lie detector hooked up to a plant which responded to his very THOUGHT of harming the plant. It convinced him that such a thing WAS indeed possible and he had much greater success after that.

Peace be upon the earth and among all beings.

nestingwave

Newinitiation

Post Number: 336
Posted on Thursday, December 14, 2006 - 03:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Roy

Have you tried the RV method taught by Ingo Swann
How about psitech's TRVTS training course.
What is your opinion on Ed Dames and Peter Morehouse?
There is so much material to cover, it's unbelieveable and all this had taken place even before I was born, that's shocking.

I wonder what the plejaren's think about the current RV, psi and other paranormal developments so far made by us terrestrials?

Just started reading OUR HUMAN POWERS OF MIND
vs
THE POSSIBILITY OF ET INTELLIGENCES

How is it possible that the psychic abilities of Ingo could not have penetrated this doubt to conclude upon all the evidence that is clearly out there that ET's unequivocally exist?

Thanks for tip Roy, it's opened another pandora's box I nearly opened a year ago but gave up due to time contraints and the daunting task of needing to read piles upon piles of information.

Cheers
Matt

Scott

Post Number: 1010
Posted on Thursday, December 14, 2006 - 10:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt,

Here is an excerpt from Bulletin #8:

Billy: I still have a few questions, one of which pertains to a purported medium, Ingo Swann, and a U.S. Army Major called Ed Dames. They are both involved in this so-called PSI TECH, supposedly a technological viewing method to discern and uncover even the most secret things from a distance --- at least this is what is being asserted; such a claim is made in Magazin 2000 starting on page 81. The article states that interested parties can meet Ed Dames in Germany where he intends holding a 3-day seminar at the impertinent price of DM 1.800 [approx. $1.400]. First of all: Are you familiar with this story? Second: Should Ed Dames be taken serious? Third: What about the medium called Swann? Fourth: What should we think of remote viewing?

Ptaah: We are familiar with these claims and schemes. With his dishonest methods, Ed Dames is one of many who extracts money from the pockets of trusting and gullible people. The school for remote viewing, which he initiated, are infamous, shady wheeling and dealing (WV); and this purported remote viewing is nothing more than charlatanry. Both the USA and Soviet Union governments previously conducted comparable studies, and continue to do so to this day. This has not been classified information for quite some time, ever since a great deal of the secret material regarding this so-called remote viewing "trickled" out. The efforts in this secret research by the USA and the Soviet Union failed to produce any major successes, and their work in this direction must not be linked in any way with the charlatanry of Ed Dames. PSI TECH is not identical to this purported remote viewing, it is merely the name of an alleged firm. Regarding Ingo Swann, I can say that he, too, is involved in many dishonest schemes, and he has been given credit for many things that are untrue. When the facts are examined, therefore, all of these matters must be regarded as charlatanry and shady wheeling and dealing (WV). Only certain secret research programs and achievements by the USA and the Soviet governments regarding long-distance perception or remote viewing, as it is referred to in English, can be excluded from this entire foolishness.

Regards
Scott

Norm

Post Number: 1054
Posted on Thursday, December 14, 2006 - 12:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've listened to Ed Dame on many radio shows & not one big prediction ever came true, that I'm aware of. Even former U.S. Army RVer Joseph McMoneagle said Dames was a fraud.
My Website

Michael

Post Number: 548
Posted on Thursday, December 14, 2006 - 02:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm's right. Unfortunately, I hadn't yet read the info from Ptaah when I introduced Dames to a video production company and helped to create Dames' TRV Home Study Course. Over the year's time that I was involved with the project I discovered, first hand, that Dames couldn't RV his way out of a shredded paper bag. He didn't then, and hasn't since then to my knowledge, gotten ANYTHING right.
Michael Horn

Newinitiation

Post Number: 337
Posted on Thursday, December 14, 2006 - 05:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Scott and Norm

Fellas, I wonder then, what I should make of all the work and research carried out by Ingo Swann.
I am sure in the end, it's up to me to decide at my own perogative but just as I was about to go on a full swing and invest the time that I have left researching it, the discouraging tone of Ptahh's words have obviously left a big gaping hold in whatever motivation that I thought I had.

Obviously, I don't think it's wise for me to throw the baby out with the bathwater and conclusively deny everything that Ingo found through his research over the years as useless.

For whatever it's worth, I guess it's worth the while.

As for this ed dames dude and morehouse, it seems as if they can't get off their merry-go-round of slandering one another.
Psychic warriors was a decent read but I still can't make my mind about this whole RV thing.

I guess THE question I need to ask myself is, 'why am I so interested in this', 'Do I want to know this for self regarding motives to utilize this power for self gain' or 'Do I want to find out because I just want to'.

I don't know, clearly through this episode, it has presented me with another challenge to confront my conscience once again.

Thanks
Cheers
Matt

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page