Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 28, 2007

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Thinking And Thoughts » Archive through January 28, 2007 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Newinitiation

Post Number: 126
Posted on Monday, January 30, 2006 - 09:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Jrosale80

How unfortunate that you along with others who suffers from similar disorder, have to in this life suffer such a hardship. Although I cannot at the same time discount the more severe and worse cases than yours which doesn't take away in any way what you are going through but like it is with all problems, there are people whose situation is much worse. Like it is with everything, it's also a learning experience for you too and given the laws of reincarnation, It would be safe to assume that most people living on this earth would have at one point in time on previous lives, suffered a similar fate as you.
Now getting back to your question, if I could be of any help, what I can advise with, although its up to you to gauge how useful, relevent or meaningful it will be to you, is to focus your attention more and more on the here and now, this very moment instead of whats within yourself and all the negative, irrational, delusional, automatic, spontaneous feelings and thoughts.
How I understand about the nature of most of the disorders is that, often not, the individual's ability to control one's feelings, thoughts and action is the cause of psychological illness not discounting severe case where some people are beyond repair due to their severe conditions and their inabilities to be self aware and objective enough to stand back from their feelings and thoughts to judge objectively about it.
I guess the biggest problem for you is knowing how to stop these automatic thoughts and feeling that arise within yourself out of nowhere which compels you to think or act compulsively and often irrationally.
The answer you seek has already been given onto you by billy but you must further seek answers which will be of assistance to you in this fight.
The willpower to control one's thoughts and feelings is very important. You must decide conciously- "yes I will do this and that to achieve this and that outcome and to see myself doing this and that to get this and that result"
Self absorbtion and falling into the trap of being stuck without the will to shut out the negative and irrational thoughts are also dangerous, therefore its not self consciouness but self awareness you need to exercise.
The vicious cycle of perpetuating irrational thoughts goes on and on like a runaway train without brakes which you need to prevent it from happening which again depends on the level of objective and clear mind you achieve through focusing and concentrating on the things here and now, its not easy and it'll take a long time but the more you exercise this freedom to focus, the stronger the will to do so gets therefore the easier it will be to control it.
I hope it helps you, good luck

peace be with you

Jrosales80

Post Number: 19
Posted on Tuesday, January 31, 2006 - 03:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for your response, Newinit., Jacob, can I please have your response to my questions, if it wouldn't be any trouble?

Thanks in advance.

Junior

Post Number: 42
Posted on Tuesday, January 31, 2006 - 07:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Jrosales80,

Let me try to tell what I understood from the answer it might help you…

As of the example you gave, that you feel someone is following you, the best way to see it is to tell yourself or shift your thoughts to a new way maybe by saying to yourself I don’t care if there is someone behind me, he/she cannot do me any harm, have more confidence in that you didn’t do any thing for someone to follow you.

As a way of gathering your thoughts to my understanding might be for example by writing a Diary, which at some point might help you understand your thoughts at different times. And you will know what needs working on.

To tell you the truth I don’t know much about your case, and cannot even imagine what you are going through. I guess if you are having different thoughts at different times writing your thoughts down might help retrace things, like if at one point for example you think your brother is not really your brother but at other times you are sure he is your brother, by writing such thoughts down it is an alternative way to remember things. And gathering what is real, by for example reassuring yourself by asking the people around you that you trust.

And from the point of the meditation the only reason why I would think it might be harmful, is that it might enhance the thoughts that are delusions, which are not corresponding to reality. And don’t worry if meditation is not for you at this moment in time, it might in the future or in another life time. Just try to make the best out of your life, no one will punish you because you didn’t meditate.

I really wish you a quick recovery…
Peace to all, and one Love
Junior

Jrosales80

Post Number: 20
Posted on Tuesday, January 31, 2006 - 12:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you very much, Junior. I'll talk a little more about my case if I may, only for learning purposes - I don't really like the thought of advertising my life on the internet but at the same time I see an opportunity for growth and learning here if you all are interested, so I'll just live with the discomfort of it. Would you all be interested? Only for objective study of a case on thought disorders and their causes??

Jrosales80

Post Number: 21
Posted on Tuesday, January 31, 2006 - 01:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I know the most appropriate thing would be to visit my psychiatrist but I'm not quite sure they know what they're doing, seeing as though Earth medicine is far below plejaren or possibly Billy's understanding. I wouldn't know exactly what to believe of my doctors since I don't have the time or money to become a doctor myself. I'm in a predicament, so that's why I'm asking your opinions here on the forum.

Hi Jrosales80,

Please be aware that no-one on this forum is completely qualified to give you any form of advice and FIGU cannot be liable for any advice or misadvice you may receive. Many of us, including myself, have bits and pieces of information/knowledge, but myself or anyone else cannot completely diagnosis you without knowing many more details etc.

At best we can offer you opinions, but whether these opinions are beneficial to you is an individual matter. The answer you received from Billy/Christian was very general in nature and was meant to assist you, but was very non-specific with regards to your real life situation in my opinion. The book "The Psyche" deals with how the Psyche works and ways to heal yourself, but it does not go into various mental ailments, which may or may not be aided by the information in the book. It also points out some fundamental ways of learning concentration using various exercises which have been posted on the forum numerous times. I think it would be wise if you need further information regarding your condition, you might write to Billy directly. If you feel someone on the forum has the answers or opinions that appear helpful to you, you might consider e-mailing that person for further discussion. You have to realize this is a public forum, and any personnel information you reveal will be viewed by many around the world. I agree it’s a good place to start and hopefully we can point you in the right direction.

Regards
Scott-Moderator

Junior

Post Number: 43
Posted on Tuesday, January 31, 2006 - 11:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Jrosales80,

Scott mentioned a good point, any advice you get here on the forum will not really be professional advice, and as he said if you are ready to share your thoughts with us then it is up to you to decide, as for me I would like to hear more, maybe I could help out with at least one advice, and one sure thing is I will learn something. And if Scott or another moderator would like us to avoid personal stuff on the forum. Then we could also do it by group email.

Its what ever you choose, and with the agreement of the moderators.
Peace to all, and one Love
Junior

Jrosales80

Post Number: 22
Posted on Wednesday, February 01, 2006 - 05:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Whoops! Mistake made. Lesson Learned. Thanks. No more personal Information (for my own good!)!!

Jrosales80

Post Number: 23
Posted on Wednesday, February 01, 2006 - 11:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks you guys!! You are really nice people!I'll have to think about it.

Markc

Post Number: 267
Posted on Wednesday, February 01, 2006 - 06:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jose ;

In any case , it is only my opinion that to take a few moments during the day to compose yourself , breathe deeply and relax your mind and body would be a good thing.
I can't see how this could hurt . You can do this whenever you feel overwhelmed , and it may help you to overcome that feeling of over-sensitivity . As for meditation practice , there are guidelines that must be observed which many people don't , and the results can be dangerous . Billy gave you the best advice about it .

It also seems to me that religious ideas have left many people on Earth open to illusions , that there is "someone watching you", or over you , and equally , in a negative sense , the total illusion that there are "devils , satans and boogiemen" who control your thoughts and actions also . Very wrong , and a dangerous superstition propagated by ignorants and those who controlled them , which started in the days when education of any kind was only for the very rich and priveledged . The more that you can think for yourself , the stronger your
mind will be , yet a long process .

It seems very strong of you to take an interest in this study , maybe it's a good solid start .

Take good care of yourself , Mark
Mark Campbell

Celestialbrother

Post Number: 44
Posted on Tuesday, November 07, 2006 - 02:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi guys, I wanted to know if the thoughts of a person in a pervious life in any way influences the next birth.

Psycloud

Post Number: 62
Posted on Wednesday, November 08, 2006 - 09:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Its only my opinion, but I think it would, because I think if a person had more advanced thoughts then others then it would influence where he might be born if they no longer fit the level of consciousness of their own society or family, or if what they have grown accustom to in one life might determine what they could have a tendency towards in the next life.

Billy once has an example that middle eastern people tend to be reincarnated in middle eastern areas, and people from american tend to be reincarnated in america, and europeans tend to be reincarnated in europe. But I am of the opinion that if an american goes to europe and lives there the rest of his/her life and absorbs the culture and grows accustomed to it that he might have a tendency to be reincarnated there.
I am truthful to the extend at which I know the truth.

Spaceman

Post Number: 115
Posted on Thursday, November 09, 2006 - 09:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Interesting topic here, I believe (my opinion) that which you behave as, rather think as that body you leave to. This is also the Hindu belief of reincarnation. Billy surely would have mentioned something about this matter, celestialbrother, search billy's contacts or other information provided by Gaiaguys. And Psycloud about the american going to europe and absorbing their culture and reincarnating as a european I am of the same opinion.

Simon

Post Number: 30
Posted on Friday, January 12, 2007 - 07:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Celestial, Billy told me in my previous post about a process called Fuegung, that could be the answer. He didn't explain how Fuegung works. But that process determines what one is in their next life...I guess.

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 466
Posted on Friday, January 26, 2007 - 02:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear friends,

I’ve been thinking a lot lately about all the unhappy people who – for whatever reason – are frightened or upset in these strange new times, often through no real fault of there own. There are the increasingly insane named “ufologists” like Kal Korff and all his nervous (former?) promoters, as well as the other frauds and/or dupes like Randy Winters and George Green and the like, who have spent years gradually painting themselves into a dark corner from which only their pride now prevents their liberation. Then there are all the cowardly sophists like “terraX” and his faceless colleagues who haunt cyberspace like a bad smell, and who are now learning – assuming that they have not already done so – that they have truly backed the wrong horse.

More importantly, the Untouchable Elite and their many slaves have created a huge silently suffering army of isolated innocent victims. And although I’m motivated to share Billy’s precious wisdom in an effort to assist all of these unhappy people - being the victimizers as well as their victims - it is this latter group to whom I dedicate the below.

(Naturally there is deep wisdom here for all of us, regardless of where we find ourselves on the steep learning curve that is the REAL Golden Age.)

Over the millennia, all the religions and all other major sources of spiritual and consciousness-related guidance have not just been twisted and perverted by their Bafath helmsmen and their degenerate puppets, but they have been turned utterly upside down, and many people have been taught that what’s bad is good and what’s good is bad. According to the Prophet, from many sources within his various books, one of the most important and misunderstood solutions to Earth humans’ problems comes from the correctly-directed power of thought, and exists, for instance, in the practice of common fantasizing, also known as ordinary day-dreaming. Of course this is frowned on by The Powers That Be, and has acquired a bad name simply because They know that this simple pastime, if done in a healthy way for the right reasons, contains a great power for healing and good. They hate that because it threatens their criminal hold on power.

A very practical and effective method that Billy teaches to help us replace our negative thoughts with healthy, neutral-positive thoughts is by means of this fantasizing.

Here’s how it’s done:

Find a comfortable place where there are no interruptions and simply form a positive, healthy and realistic fantasy. (This can include any good, constructive and pleasant components you like. For instance, you can, of course, focus on how you wish your interpersonal relationships could be, including any and all intimate moments which may cause you anxiety.) You can establish this fantasy to suit your particular goals and desires. For instance, you can fantasize about a situation where you want to be free of a particular anxiety. In that fantasy, you are free of that anxiety and you can function in a healthy, happy and rewarding way. You have to practice this fantasy. You have to take the diligent effort required to reinforce this pleasant daydream in your thoughts. Practice it regularly for a few minutes at a time and then for longer periods. When you have established this fantasy quite thoroughly, so that it is firm and causes a very refreshing and peaceful feeling in you when you are having it, then you will be able to recall it in an instant at any time. This means that, not only can you enjoy the refreshing, healthy effects of the fantasy while you are practicing it, you can also instantly recall it whenever you catch yourself falling into negative thoughts. Once you make a habit of this exchange of the negative thoughts for the positive ones, then real change in your personality will take place and you will start to feel the real enormous strength and potential in your thoughts. But it takes effort and patience and discipline. If effort, patience and discipline are employed then you will have positive results. And don’t stop the practice as soon as things seem to improve (which is a common habit of Earth humans). Maintain the good habit and build on it. This is the only way.

Naturally, disciplined peace meditation is always an additional help. (Just meditate on the idea of peace. Keep it simple and controlled. )

In this vein, Vivienne and I have also prepared a little unofficial translation from one of Billy’s newer (2000) books called, Ein Quentchen Wissen, Sinn und Weisheit, or (loosely) “A Bit of Knowledge, Sense and Wisdom”. The short paragraph on page 260 is entitled, Angst, Ärger, Aufregung (Anxiety, Irritation, Agitation).
It can be found @ www.gaiaguys.net/meierQWSW.p260.htm , linked, as usual, off of www.gaiaguys.net/meier.whatsnew.htm

Salome,
Dyson

Pudd

Post Number: 67
Posted on Friday, January 26, 2007 - 10:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dyson lovely post,just a quick question,pertaining to Ms.Griggs,what is the lattest,as I remeber months back she mentioned they would go after her finances.
I love day dreaming,always have,Peace

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 471
Posted on Friday, January 26, 2007 - 06:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Danke, Pudd!

The last I heard from her promoter/marketer was that Kay Griggs (www.gaiaguys.net/kaygriggstalks.htm) was alive and well, still in her family home, untouched by the (rapidly waning) Powers That Be .... presumably for the same two reasons that Vivienne and I are still laughing. 1.) Bad public relations move if we get sick and die here with all the lights on just now, and 2.) the unimaginable elemental power of truth empowers and protects those who recognize it and use it.

The lawsuits, religious hate trials, etc. are now evaporating, and the Ordo Templi Orientis has got $26 (out of our savings account) of the +$30,000 their Brother Freemasons decided we have to pay them. And the route of the proposed $1.4 billion 8-lane highway coming through here is being reconsidered again, after getting it moved a kilometer away once already and off our place.

The weather is lovely, too. Nice rains and mild days here, while the rest of Australia is dieing.

Praise Creation!

Cheers!
Dyson

Newinitiation

Post Number: 400
Posted on Friday, January 26, 2007 - 07:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Dyson

What a timely post Dyson,it's amazing how you get this sense that your thoughts are read by someone or that your life's situation is being monitored and surreptitiously an invisible impulse is going around that somehow causes a situation to be that extends a helping hand like the sagely advice from this pg 260 you've translated for us in a very timely and appropriate fashion when you really needed it. WOW

I don't know what it is but it seems especially during the day for some unknown reason, the negative impulse I feel when I am around many groups of people can sometimes be so overwhelming that it's quiet difficult to control this overpowering force. When this happens which is often the norm these days, Its very hard to control my emotions and I react negatively to the internal forces created from external stimulus,I get confused, withdrawn, overwhelmed as if a strong force field was compressing me like a diving compression/decompression chamber jacked up to maximum.

It's so odd how the best time for me to exists seems to be the wee hours of the morning when negativity subsides and in this times, it affords me a respite away from negativity of the day and a sense of tranquility,inner calm, peace, harmony,focus, contemplative state and just generally being more attentative to the here and now without distractions from automatic thoughts that dilute the focused power of the mind.

My theory is that since many people are asleep in the wee hours, their consciousness is unconscious therefore do not impinge upon the current or the stream of reality with their negative thoughts thus relieving the greater collective consciousness of negativity.

Its not my attempt to apportion some supernatural feat like some self conceited showoff to myself but this perplexing state of affair had me questioning this from 360 degree angle from every nook and cranny that I could possibly see a crevice in to find some answers as to why I feel this disgusting negativity that seem to swell up out of nowhere especially when I am around very aggressive, negative, boisterous, uncouth, unscrupulous people,now it could just be that I may be hypersensitive or something but Dyson,is there anywhere in Billy writings that may point to a direct culprit, be it the part of the self or the collective, when we are talking of negativity besides the bell shaped grid enveloping the earth?

Much thanks

cheers
Matt

Scott

Post Number: 1067
Posted on Friday, January 26, 2007 - 09:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dyson,

Thanks for helping me remember this valuable tool (Day Dreaming). I have used it before, but lately have found myself encircled with somewhat negative experiences which have impacted my health. I am coming to real terms with the idea that I cannot save anyone from their own self created journey. Why I have incorporated that belief within myself I really don't know??

Thanks
Scott

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 472
Posted on Saturday, January 27, 2007 - 12:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Matt,

I think I know JUST how you feel! Probably a lot of us here do.

Happily, these problems are relatively easy to overcome, compared to what Vivienne and I call, “O.P.P.’s” (Other People’s Problems). Don’t get me wrong. This is not a lack of empathy, merely recognition that, if we are to deal appropriately with others and ourselves, we have to recognize and accept our restrictions, and recognize and accept other people’s rights to screw up their lives all want if they are hell-bent on doing so. And most people are.

(OM says that the road to joy, peace, love, freedom, etc. etc. is narrow and rocky, and the door to that road is a narrow porthole. But the road to fear, hate, sickness, plague, war, etc. etc. is wide, and that way is smooth and broad. Unfortunately, this truth has been twisted and concealed by the Bafath, so the vast majority of people go the wrong way, because of the nature of the choice of roads, not the nature of the destination. In other words, instead of choosing the thorny path that takes them where they really do want to go, they take the smooth one-way highway which goes the exact opposite direction - quickly. But I’m digressing.)

I don’t sleep much and do a lot of my work in the wee small hours, and even when I was a little city-kid, I felt happiest then. But it’s worth knowing that Billy says that people who are very sensitive to other people vibes, or to what Sheldrake calls “the spirit of place” (www.gaiaguys.net/fields.htm) are not people who possess an evolved and powerful consciousness, but just the reverse. Their power of consciousness is weak and is easily overwhelmed by surrounding fluidal forces, other folks, etc. So it’s a purely internal disorder which can be easily repaired by learning the truth and diligently practicing the renewed teachings.

When was the last time you read Semjase’s Introduction to the Spiritual Teachings and the subsequent OM K49? www.figu.org/us/figu/example_translation.htm & www.gaiaguys.net/OM.k49.htm

Even without the German language yet, there is a lot of helpful material available which is so rich that it cannot be consumed in one sitting, but is a banquet of treasured advice which just keeps unfolding more and more with each careful and thoughtful reading.

And never forget that the reason you feel all the negativity, Matt, is because we all are – ultimately – in the same little boat, on the same troubled voyage, being rocked dangerously on the same calm waters.

But she’ll be right, mate … eventually. I hope this may have helped.

Dear Scott,

Been there. Done that. :-)

Here’s the trick: Don’t stop the practice as soon as things seem to improve (which is a common habit of Earth humans). Maintain the good habit and build on it. This is the only way.

The nature of Creation reveals itself through the observation of the nature of nature.

One of the best examples of what plagues Earth humans – which is largely brought on my a simple lack of teaching – is seen in the Special Olympic Games for the disabled, which is held every four years just after the main ones.

Although it gets a lot less media coverage, I always find it more inspiring than the “real” Olympics, because so many of the athletes have so admirably overcome their disabilities. The 100m dash for the intellectually challenged is the event which illustrates the point I want to make, because usually the fastest runner does not win, but the contestant who has been taught to KEEP GOING right up to the wire, when the others think, “Whew! Almost there! I can slow down now!” It’s very visable. Indeed, the winner often runs much further than stricly required.

But in your personal case, Scott, I think your difficulty is much closer to home, don’t you? What a cow of a job it would have to be to moderate this discussion board! Full credit where credit is due for doing an impossible job, where every Tom, Dick and Harry rolls up to add fuel to the fire! Not to mention all the spooks!

I’m sure I speak for everybody here (except maybe the spooks) when I wish you a speedy recovery from whatever is ailing you. And don’t forget that we need our bodies as temples of our spirits, so keep ultra fit, even if you don’t have the sort of job which does that naturally. (I work my fields.) I recommend simple daily push-ups. The number you do should correspond to your age in years. Works for me!

As to your last question: short answer – religious pollution. We were all raised that way, to try to selflessly help others with no though to ourselves being fixed FIRST so we were qualified to do it. The fake “new age” stops at the first step, and never proceeds to the real goal.

Cheers!
Dyson

Rarena

Post Number: 172
Posted on Saturday, January 27, 2007 - 01:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Folks,

Simon; Billy mentioned Fuegung may not kick in the very next incarnation when the entire span of our lives is taken into account it may take one or two.

Jose; Nice job of learning from experience! Nice trait. It is a wise person who can learn from another... without having to experience... some lessons require experience.

Mark; Good advice, always enjoy your input.

Mat; My feelings exactly; Plants are on the surface the most similar (physically) and it turns out electrically as our brains. Hold the brain and nervous system it looks like a bean with roots!

Psycloud: Agree with that!

Spaceman: Ditto!

Dyson; Billy mentioned not to get too hung up on those people who do not understand or learn the truth right away. Everyone learns at their own rate.

As with using your own mind... it seems most logical to come to a conclusion after many differing points of view (datapoints)... None of us know or CAN know everything... we can only read, discuss and come to our own conclusions based on what we perceive, know and think... the more data the better. It is ones' nature to try and learn more than one can understand.

Scott; it always astounds me the knowledge and levelheadedness you bring to these discussions, thanks. Am reading Dietmar Rothe's book (circa 2000), wow! His point of view of the world from someone growing up in Switzerland and Germany during the second world war certainly resonates... (saving people and all) Have you ever met this gentleman? What an interesting and creative fellow...

This internet... this technology... wouldn't it be grand...
to have discussions, brainstorming about the material... where we could hear each other as well? It would add another element of unity, discovery and learning.

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 473
Posted on Saturday, January 27, 2007 - 03:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Addendum to my previous post.

I should have added www.gaiaguys.net/meierv1p150-157.htm to the two aforementioned URLs since they go together as a trilogy.

Cheers!
Dyson

Newinitiation

Post Number: 401
Posted on Saturday, January 27, 2007 - 09:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah Dyson, it helps a lot to receive more informed point of view as often an object self awareness can be clouded by many rose tinted glasses.

I guess it's not how many times you read the spiritual teachings but how effectively you digest them and I am ashame to say that I've read every article on billy's section on your website at least once, others many more times and in regards to Samjase's spiritual teachings, over 100 times yet somehow progress is slow and if ever there is any semblance to some progress, I fall back a couple of steps once again.

But as is the advice that, thousands of lights will guide humanity if he learns to pay attention, I had this wonderful experience last night and it wasn't the first, when I went outside for a breather and all of a sudden this swell of recognition so crystal clear had come over me, it was as if every mental blockage had been lifted along with whatever was covering my eyes.
I saw from where I'd stood, the palm of my hands, then the ground where I'd stood,I then looked up at everything that was around me and then to the stars to sense the eternal oneness, the incredible powers of Creation hidden behind the scene that we can glimpse through the manifestation of the existence of everything both manmade, the natural world including my flesh and blood and as I held the focus a little while longer, I lamented how anybody could think about hurting another and with that thought also came my sense of guilt and remorse for all the wrongs I have done in the past but more importantly, no matter what people say or do, it can all be transcended with the knowledge of the truth that it's just a passing matter and that everything can be forgiven.

I don't know what the born again christians go through that changes them so completely with one supposed special experience but maybe it wasn't all that different to someone like myself who had had this experience from time to time, although it wasn't a religious experience but that it was a powerful experience nonetheless.

I don't know whether it is to do with the trauma of being sexually abused when I was 6 years of age but it does seem to erect some kind of barrier that cannot be easily shrugged off even to this day much as I tell myself it's not a problem, the subconscious mechanism of mind does have it's own way of governing things in the real world that simply has it's own power of determining how the personality will unfold itself and react to the external stimulus which more often than not guides the hand of the conscious mind.

The process I am going through does feel like I am trying to take off a very thick, awkward and cumbersome clown costume or something that has been covered over me layer by layer all these years that have restricted freedom of mobility, freedom of expression, freedom of mind and freedom to be.

Yet it represents a valuable steep learning curve through each challenges posed from bad experiences along with the good.

It's not easy and the light does shine but not as much as I would like it to but then again, it's my fault.

The meaning of the real self responsibility takes on another meaning the more I live this life

Thanks as always Dyson and Vivienne

cheers
Matt

Scott

Post Number: 1070
Posted on Sunday, January 28, 2007 - 11:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Dyson and Rarena,

Day dreaming is something I have never found myself being very good at. Maybe it's my Taurus/Aires combo that keeps me on the ground somewhat :-)...I think for me it's finding something that I like or think about that is pleasant and then expanding from that...I'm working at it.

Rarena,
Yes, I used to attend study groups where Dietmar and others were present. He used to help with translations at the time. I haven't really seen him since the UFO Expo in Laughlin in 2001.

Scott

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page