Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 20, 2007

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks » Archive through March 20, 2007 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Nestingwave

Post Number: 51
Posted on Thursday, December 14, 2006 - 05:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings to you Matt and Scott

The Plejarens have a very good reason for desiring your very careful discernment about this whole CRV thing. You realize, don't you, that to EVER pay any $$$ to "learn" CRV is by nature an obvious fraud. Ingo Swaan does not charge money, never has. Nor does he give "readings" or anything like that. He disdains the word "psychic" for good reason. He is interested in telling you all that he knows -- for free. Of course, he sells incredible paintings and is now somewhat famous.

Don't ever pay $$$ to learn about CRV.

Why? Because EVERY MINUTIA of the CRV technigue is TOTALLY AVAILABLE TO ANYONE who wishes to download a few free papers.

That's a fact. I've read some of these works including the RV manuel that outlines all the protocols.

It's really nothing more than a scientific experiment but there have been occasional successes that in the nominclature is called "an 8 martini day." That code phrase means it was a CRV successday of very near 100%. It took 8 martinis for the participants to calm down. hahahaha.

Well, look guys, the human biokind does indeed have the innate potential within us. Even in our genome. Unfolding these potentials is what its all about. Ingo believes that the whole human race should know about this as part of our mutural heritage of consciousness. If you've read much about Ingo you realize that he has always been strapped for money. At least, that's his story. hahahahaha. He has some very rich and connected "lady" loves/friends" but he presents himself as very "humble" and really I have no reason to doubt that he is.

Regardless, he really tells us the real story of CRV, its history, background, intrigue, soap-opera,connection with the CIA and how the big SRI project got started. Read what Billy and the Plejarens have to say about the CIA.

But, here's why the Plejarens prefer that we do not put our consciousnesses on that matter because IT CAN BE DANGEROUS. Yes. It can be dangerous spiritually, mentally and physically.

Many unscrupulous people such as Dames have had their personal agendas and needs for power over others.

The Plejarens feel that to misuse such "super-powers" (as they call them) is indeed possible because such powers can be used selfishly and destructively when intentions are not focused on Creation, its Laws and Directives.

In spite of this, the Plejarens also know that while this frame of reference is for the sake of all, there will be those of good intention (i.e. those who focus on Creation, its Laws and Directives) who, for practical reasons WILL develop these skills.

It has to do with the deprivation of the future when these huge changes really get going. The use of such super-powers is not "dangerous" when it is used with the proper intention already mentioned.

The Shamans throughout the world especially in South America, have recently been "fellowshipped" you might say. That is, certain westernized white men have gone directly to those Shamans and learned the intimate story of what exactly it is they do.

They use these super-powers for the highest good of all -- their peoples survival, peace, enjoyment, healing and social/cultural interconnectivity. They talk to plants. The plants tell the Shaman who/what it is and its SERVICE to the man and his tribe. The plant EXISTS with a consciousness that human beings are able to access decode decipher translate and entone.

In a sense, some of us are becoming Shamans to interact with some groups (tribes) of folks left on their OWN when government and infrastructure fail and collapse. This is coming. The Plejarens know it. Billy knows it. We can only meditate the peace meditation and pray in whatever way we know that the disruptions that are coming will be of a less cataclysmic nature, however, we do realize that here in the U.S. of A. we are VERY likely to find ourselves ON OUR OWN. Therefore, many of us have learned to be our OWN doctor and provider and homebuilder and trinket salesman, bicycle rider, actor, helper of the infirm, clown, piano player, amatuer movie maker, hunter, trapper, water purifier, gardner, home vetenarian, vegetable and fruit tree grower, meditators, garage tinkerer, herbalist etc.

Yes, those super-powers are real and they are not for sale. They are within all.

The time has come that for some folks developing them is necessary for the highest good of all. Others had better stay far away from them and for that reason those who choose to develop them should do so discreetly. It has always been so. It scares us all but the alternative is even scarier.

I will tell you guys frankly. I have had personal success in these matters and that changes ones belief system to include greater and greater possibilities. We can live in the new paradigm right now, this moment and create an environment of peace, dependence upon what Mother Earth gives us, thanksgiving, creativity, artistry, muscicianship, poetry, understanding of every aspect of Creation and its Laws and Directives.

This, of course, is just an ideal but it is indeed a very possible and probably prediction because that service to Creation and our interconnectivity with the web of life is our survival and evolution of consciousness. The turmoil of the ongoing insanity cannot penetrate. I speak, of course, of the increasing portents of clamaity and massive death due to many reasons including terrorism and war.

When you begin to deveop these entirely natural abilities, you find that the only progress EVER made is in direct proportion to your immersion into the energetic heart of Creation within. Meditation really helps and I'm am trying hard to find folks who will be regular with the Peace Meditation -- how about you? Do you guys spend that 8 hours a month sitting and entoning for 20 minutes. I consider that to be an ESSENTIAL the same as drinking water or eating food. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO DOUBT WHATSOEVER IN MY BEING THAT THE SIMPLE PEACE MEDTATION HAS GREAT EFFECT IN FACILITATING ALL OUR LATENT "SUPER-POWERS" TO ACTIVATE ---

Why?

Because of the INTENTION. It is resonating with Creation, its Laws and Directives. That is what activates those (mislabeled) super-powers -- "Latent and Emerging Powers" would be more accurate.

Once someone really experineces them FOR SURE, they realize -- AHA -- I've been interacting with those ALREADY for quite some time but didn't REALIZE it.

Peace be upon the earth and among all beings.

nestingwave

Rarena

Post Number: 139
Posted on Wednesday, December 27, 2006 - 02:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Akashic record holds the sum total of memory of the actions and methods used by the inhabitants of the planet it surrounds. It is my understanding Billy wanted us to forget our murderous ways (stored in the Akashic record) and this group he speaks of (us?) were hermetically sealed and not allowed to incarnate for billions of years.

During this time the Akashic record either lost it's stored energy... thereby releasing the memory of the collective unconscious or somehow took some of the potential or impetus out of it. This step was for some reason necessary so we (they) could again practice unity via the Laws and Directives of Creation. The reason Billy came back was to stop these "Murderous Monsters" from running amok in the Universe and that was also the reason for the incarnation shutdown. Took the steam right out of their (our?) sails.

Since Billy's mission is to show us the way, in peace, freedom, love and harmony... he has come back to reveal the path to us once again. Thereby making it necessary that he again go through the stages of evolution on his way back to "his perceived home", Arahat Athersata. It is a very sad prospect in one respect... but it is a very noble prospect none-the-less.

CRV: Conscious Remote Viewing, the book... by Ed Dames is difficult to get through. It seems deceptive and reading about deception disturbs me...

The following references were taken from:http://www.gaiaguys.net/meier.v1p11-20.htm starting at line 106 (Thanks to Dyson and Vivienne once again)

Sfath and Billy talk about spiritual telepathy and the ability to communicate extraordinarily long spatial distances in brief seconds. Is this a similar activity to CRV and it may be available to us all? It may be due to the fact that Ed Dames and the military use it to harm or somehow compromise people which disturbs me.

This may be somehow linked to CRV. A form of telepathy my father practiced with me for many years and he was once rescued by my call to 911 (emergency number) and requesting an ambulance from 123 miles away. It came as a notion to call him in the middle of an interesting TV program (No, not during a commercial) and he was at that exact moment having a stroke and was barely able to answer the phone and had slurred speech. The doctor told me my phone call may have saved his life. Had not called my father for many months before that. Coincidence?

It of course, could have been a coincidence. Which by our "contemporary" terminology means it "rarely" happens except by chance. Although the term "coinciding angles" mathematically speaking... mean two angles that fit together perfectly.

So... there may be something to this... The peace meditation may be spiritual telepathy as well. In the above reference the spiritual telepathy practiced by Billy (as prescribed by Sfath in 1945 was one sided because the Arahat Athersata level can only connect you (Sfath speaking to Billy in the above link line 105) in this manner. Billy would only receive that which is instructive Sfath goes on to say...

Randy ô¿ô

Leann

Post Number: 12
Posted on Monday, January 29, 2007 - 05:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Evenin' all,
I have a question regarding Billy's name. Has it been asked/answered whether it stems from a past incarnation or just because he reminded someone of either Bill Hickok or Billy the Kid? I've read both. If I understand it correctly, I was probably a man in the wild west in my last life and I sure hope I didn't shoot him,,,lol,,maybe we rescued some pretty women together.

Markc

Post Number: 436
Posted on Tuesday, January 30, 2007 - 09:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Leann ;

If he rescued pretty women in a past life , it was probably a rescue from a life of bad decision making ( advice giving /and by example), by my estimation .
His name in the present day comes from his days in India or the Middle East , where an American woman gave him the nickname , because of the way he dressed , which sometimes included gun and holster . His name of Bjllj ( Billi) was foretold in a parchment remnant ( artifact) , which was recovered from an Egyptian tomb by archaeologists ( I assume) and sold to a British collector who found Billy , to translate it , which he did with no problem .

Mark
Mark Campbell

Leann

Post Number: 13
Posted on Wednesday, January 31, 2007 - 05:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark,
Thanks for the reply. I read that about looking like stepping out of the old west, so I wasn't sure if it was a past life too. I also read that some of his incarnations weren't as a prophet so I was curious. I would love to know all my past lives. Do you happen to know if this has been asked, whether our friends the Plejarens aren't from our future? I'm not sure why this thought keeps popping up in my mind.
Leann

Markc

Post Number: 437
Posted on Wednesday, January 31, 2007 - 10:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Leann ;

Of course Billy has had many various lives , none of which , other than the 7 that we know about , are conversational ; for reasons that should become obvious only with time .

If you had moved from another state and wished to leave the past behind , how could you , if people in your current locale kept talkin about you ?

In effect , it's not polite ; and I understand this more and more with time .
Considering the generosity that he has shown us, the lives that we have learned about should be enough , if only we would learn even a fraction of what is available .

I read from the perspective of someone's opinion that the Plejaren are from our future , but it was just a forceful stab in the dark .
So as far as I really know , they are from a fraction of a second different from ours . Hardly enough to help a day at the races .

Your past lives will become known to you to the degree that you can meditate , learn to unfold your psyche without force , and silence the many distracting thoughts of the present day . Your past memories are yours alone ( and the lady who reads your future for $5 ) ...... ok that was joking !

MC
Mark Campbell

Leann

Post Number: 14
Posted on Friday, February 02, 2007 - 04:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark,
I suppose in time I will understand why it's impolite to discuss past lives. If one isn't responsible for his past, I don't see why it matters. I do know in this life I have to work on my short temper.
The idea about the P's being from our future came about from several sources, one of which was from reading THE EMERALD TABLETS OF THOTH.}

Aye, in a time that is yet unborn,
all shall be One and One shall be All.
Man, a perfect flame of this Cosmos,
shall move forward to a place in the stars.
Aye, shall move even from out of this space-time
into another beyond the stars.

Also, I read about there being a complete car collection on Erra that was collected by a man whose passion was like his fathers. I'm probably wrong about this but unless they have specifically said they are not, I feel they may be.
Have a good one,,,,
Leann

Markc

Post Number: 439
Posted on Friday, February 02, 2007 - 10:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Leann ;

Ah ,the internet , the slowest conversation of all time ! What I meant was , to talk about someone else's past lives is impolite , or irresponsible . The prophet lineage is open to discuss because they serve all humanity , so it's a study . I think it's fine to speak of your own ,and even each other's ..... Anyway , it's not really a big deal , people talk about all kind of things ; I was speaking from a perspective of philosophy , if you analyze things in a careful way . It's easy to misunderstand each other , or just express something wrongly in a post , email , or message in a bottle . A private conversation is different from a post of million eyes . You can email me privately if you want , Scott will give you my address if youre nice to him .

I'm not familiar with Thoth , is it fiction ? It sounds Celtic .

Billy's good friend Quetzal has the car collection . I don't know if it's every car that was ever produced . There have been some real lemons , like the AMC Gremlin , and the Pontiac Fiero that might be easily overlooked .

Take good care now , Mark
Mark Campbell

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 487
Posted on Saturday, February 03, 2007 - 11:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Quetzal has the car collection???? Are you sure?

Alan

Post Number: 100
Posted on Saturday, February 03, 2007 - 01:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't see how the car collection (museum) on Erra could have every car (track vehicle) that was ever produced if the museum sits on a few hectares of land. Each car manufacturer has produced hundreds of models of cars. There simply couldn't fit thousands of cars on a few hectares of land. I think its more like the museum has every type of model of car like a four door, two door, utility, van, convertible, sports cars, prestige, ect. Also Billy said that the museum has every type of tracked vehicle that was every produced. So I take it this museum of vehicles must also include such vehicles as tanks, bulldozers, trucks, ect making it even more impossible to fit all these vehicles on a few hectares of land, if its supposed to have every car manufactures model there.

Leann

Post Number: 18
Posted on Saturday, February 03, 2007 - 05:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mark,
Here is a link if you care to read about Thoth.
http://www.chapeltibet.cnchost.com/ct/Tablets.html
Since one isn't able to hear any inflection when they read a person's words it isn't hard to see why they get interpreted wrong. I've read many posts on here and wasn't sure if they were simply kidding or truly snide remarks. I usually throw in a touch of Texas and I'm not sure how it comes across either.
Good night all,,
Leann

Markc

Post Number: 442
Posted on Sunday, February 04, 2007 - 05:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dyson ;

Yes, it's Quetzal . He's the mechanic among them , among many other skills . He like to tinker on the vehicles as well .

and , Leann ;

Hi again , I do too .

Mark
Mark Campbell

Melli

Post Number: 214
Posted on Monday, February 05, 2007 - 04:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just curious, how did Quetzal transport all these machines to his 'property'? How did he pay for them?
Maybe he 'manifested' himself on a specific day and at a particular sale at specific car yards across the world? If so he must have been wearing a protective suit to guard against humans bad vibrations, and if so I wonder if anybody felt any special/strange feelings in the air? How did he acquire the money to pay for them? Could he have driven those cars himself once he bought them? and where to? I guess we could ask Billy !?!?!
How many can remember the movie "Cheety Cheety Bang Bang"? now my imagination is really expanding ?~?~?~?~?

Scott

Post Number: 1080
Posted on Monday, February 05, 2007 - 07:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please lets get back to the topic heading.

Markc

Post Number: 444
Posted on Tuesday, February 06, 2007 - 11:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Melli ;

It may be that the car's design plans were intervened by their tech and manufactured from scratch in his leisure time .

Now , that's just a theory on my part . The first thing that popped into my mind , well , not popped , it was more of a zooming effect .....

Mark
Mark Campbell

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 576
Posted on Sunday, March 18, 2007 - 09:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Thomas,

In response to your views expressed on the “Thinking and Thoughts” thread @ http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/33.html#POST25956 where you insist that we will all meet up again after we die:

According to the FIGU material I've read (I know about AA & Petale, etc.) "WE" do not meet again, in the sense that the word "WE" is commonly understood. Our SPIRIT-FORMS will indeed merge some few score billion years from now, but not our present psyches – which define who we are in each individual incarnation.

That's what the renewed teachings say, whether we like it or not. Perhaps someone here who has read them can suppport this for me please? Billy has written thick books about this, and it's not possible for me to go into adequate detail here, but you and me - Thomas and Dyson - will have our personalities dissolved totally.

Sounds like an adventure! It's not the end of life, but the end of you and me. Finito.

OM also teaches that the righteous welcome death with ineffable joy, and the unrighteous go out kicking and screaming in indescribable self-created torment.

Salome,
Dyson

Junior

Post Number: 147
Posted on Sunday, March 18, 2007 - 11:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Dyson and Thomas,

It is an interesting point you guys are talking about, unfortunately although I have the book “Wiedergeburt, Leben, Sterben, Tod und Trauer“ (Reincarnation, Living, Dying, Death and Morning)*PS: my translation of the book name not official* I still didn’t get around reading it yet, and heard it should be a quite an interesting book.

I guess it really depends in what context we mean when we talk about meeting again, our psyche as Dyson mentioned will not meet again. But the spirit is quite a different thing, and will meet again and again until the spirit forms start merging again. We need to also be clear that meeting is meant on a personal level such mother, father, brother, sister, son, daughter… etc. but in the end we are all connected on a spiritual level.

It is also interesting to see that for example Quetzal was involved in the mission in his previous incarnation as Gabriel, and also met the spirit of Billy, and to be more exact was the biological father of Jmmanuel. I guess the point I am trying to get to is that on a certain spiritual evolutional level, we don’t necessarily meet again on a psyche level of previous lives, but that doesn’t rule out that we might one day remember past lives and in a way it does kind of mean that we do meet again if we remember that we were brothers or something similar in a previous life. Since we are not the same person it does need a different description in a sense that we do meet but with a different psyche, and might have a completely different material relation then past lives.
Salome,
Badr

Savio

Post Number: 567
Posted on Monday, March 19, 2007 - 01:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dyson and Thomas

I would like to quote from Jacob/Phaethonsfire:

“More can be found in the Geisteslehrebriefen, Existent Life in the Universe.

The Spirit form of material human beings does not have a conscious spirit consciousness, but a UNCONSCIOUS spirit consciousness.

It's only conscious in a way that it can learn from logical impulses, but it can't make conscious decisions like people can do in the material realm.

Humans have in their material lives a ego based self-aware consciousness, while the spirit has a unconscious spirit consciousness.

Once the Spirit and the CCB have left the body they can't return, that is impossible. The Spirit does not have a desire or wish to return to the body or has any negative feelings and emotions, this is simply impossible, since the human spirit lacks a conscious-spirit consciousness and does not think about it's former body or life, there is simply no consciousness in the Spirit as of yet to generate any conscious thought.

------

Hence, after one dies, the spiritform will be in an unconscious state, where the feeling of ‘getting together again’ is impossible.

Salome

Savio

Thomas

Post Number: 196
Posted on Monday, March 19, 2007 - 04:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Junior. That agrees with what I was getting at.

Hector

Post Number: 211
Posted on Monday, March 19, 2007 - 03:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Agree 100% with what you've quoted, Savio.

Spirit form is one concept and consciousness is another concept, they are separate things.The spirit form is the master and consciousness is the servant.Without creational energy radiating, pulsating from the spirit there is no possibility for the consciousness to be aware of itself.Life:The spirit "switches consciousness on".Beyond:The spirit switches consciousness off.

This is my interpretation of Billy's answers in Figu Bulletin s33.

Another interesting concept is the Gemut (counterpart of the psyche) which in my opinion is "the antenna/amplifier" that we all have installed that is able to tune to the spiritual fine matter realm.Extensive-intensive use of the Gemut would mean spiritual evolution, and blocking the Gemut would mean to block the entrance to information/impulses coming from the fine matter realm, which means stagnation.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 473
Posted on Monday, March 19, 2007 - 05:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear forum

There was an interesting TV program about the ANATOMIST professor Hagens.

His passion of plasticising dead corpses exhibited in galleries all over the world challenges one's paradigm of what we humans know to be decent or indecent.

He has a great following and people are lining up to donate their bodies to be stripped of individual features, plasticised and then exhibited.

It costs a lot of money to purchase one of these dead plasticised corpses in various poses and features.

But viewing the program I cannot help but think that there might be a remote possibility that a spirit form would be trapped in one of these plasticised dead corpses which then isn't able to pass to the fine matter of the beyond to rest and learn for the next incarnation.

This would suggest that such act of plasticising is bastardizing the integrity of Creation and goes against it's laws BECAUSE once a human figure complete comes to being, it is a sacred piece of flesh once harbouring the spirit that must not be medled with with such inhumane treatment even if its a dead corpse, the bodily fluidal forces still remains for hundreds of years in which the next incarnation can draw certain impulses helpful to themselves.

Even though its not cryogenic procedure I think Samjase said somewhere that indeed the spirit form of a human can remain in a dead body for even decades.

Nonetheless, these kinds of shows definitely test one's morals and the sense of what is right and what is not.

A shade of gray does still remain regarding this.

cheers
Matt

Junior

Post Number: 148
Posted on Monday, March 19, 2007 - 10:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Your welcome Thomas, you know I actually remembered that although the Plejarens are much more evolved then us they do not have the means to know who the spirit of a new born is, it is given to them by the Arahat Athersata level, as the Plejarens don’t have access to such information by their own means. For the time being I guess, since their technologies develop really quick.

Keeping this in mind, it does kind of mean that for the time being we are very far from the ability to find out about the spirit forms of the new born, or just generally which spirit forms had which personalities in the past. Plus we would also need to know who our past personalities were to be able to know for sure that at some point in the past we were related or good friends.
Salome,
Badr

Edward

Post Number: 752
Posted on Tuesday, March 20, 2007 - 05:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio, Thomas and Hector....

Yes, very True.

Like Jmmanuel made very clear of the 'Duality' to make BOTH function as ONE: A
ONENESS/UNITY. The (UNCONSCIOUS)Consciousness and the Spirit.

And just as the Human Body needs the Spirit...in their/it's 'Duality'...to
also...function as ONE: A ONENESS/UNITY.

As further mentioned, that there is no such thing as the processing of the
so-called (Religious) 'Trinity'; which is erroneous teaching.

That is why, WE human beings....can process ourselves....with our Material
Consciousness...and 'CONSCIOUSLY'...process....in everything, that we do...in
our Physical/Material world.

Edward.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page