Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 26, 2007

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks » Archive through March 26, 2007 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Leann

Post Number: 24
Posted on Tuesday, March 20, 2007 - 09:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Junior,
According to this video of Billy, your post 148 is inaccurate. I think this video is the best thing that Randy Winters ever did for us.
Salome,
Leann
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4485101898005725195&q=billy+meier

Junior

Post Number: 149
Posted on Tuesday, March 20, 2007 - 09:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Leann,

Nice for someone else to join this discussion, it’s a long interview and I cannot remember all the details, can you be more specific about which part I am inaccurate and which part of the interview you are referring to?

I am not all knowing and I would like to see if I made a mistake and correct it, so it can be avoided in the future.
Salome,
Badr

Leann

Post Number: 26
Posted on Wednesday, March 21, 2007 - 04:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Junior,
In the video Billy says that the P's CAN tell who a spirit is when a woman becomes pregnant, that it in fact it only takes twenty minutes to do so. This video is precious to me. It shows Billy's personality and since I've never met him I get to see the twinkle in his eyes. In fact, has anyone ever noticed that Billy's eyes look very similar to Semjase's eyes?
Have a good day,
Leann

Anday727

Post Number: 49
Posted on Thursday, March 22, 2007 - 07:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Leann,
this was Billy's answer on my question posted last year.
Billy:
The Plejaren themselves cannot recognize a spirit form themselves. They have to ask the Arahat Athersata plane/level to get the information.

Regarding eyes,
eyes
1)Billy's photo from 1980. 2) Semjase, detail of sketch by Christian K. 3) same sketch that I enhanced in Photoshop

Salome,
Dejan

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 598
Posted on Thursday, March 22, 2007 - 10:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Anday727!

That colorizing is fantastic!

Any chance of you publishing here the entire sketch done that way?

Her dad said the sketch was photo-realistic, the artist having been assisted with thought-impulses.

Color was all that was missing! Very striking!

Thanks!
Dyson

Markc

Post Number: 469
Posted on Thursday, March 22, 2007 - 12:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nice work , Dejan ! Thanks , and I agree , the whole picture of Semjase would be a real treat .

Mark
Mark Campbell

Leann

Post Number: 29
Posted on Thursday, March 22, 2007 - 04:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Anday727,
I watched the video again and 7:42 minutes into it, he clearly talks about how the Plejaren can tell very early on in pregnancy who the spirit is. Maybe your question was interpreted as meaning do they know who our spirits are. The answer does say recognize,,,,anybody else know? Thanks for the pictures, I see a resemblance but maybe that's cause I'm a mental patient,,,lol.
Leann

Indi

Post Number: 65
Posted on Thursday, March 22, 2007 - 04:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

from what i can see above, Billy's and Semjase's eyes are a completely different shape

Robjna

Junior

Post Number: 150
Posted on Friday, March 23, 2007 - 01:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Leann,

Well as I said in my initial post the Plejarens can do it, but just with the help of Arahat Athersata, so what you found on the interview is true, its just Billy didnt mention how they find out. And thanks to Dejan he told us about the question he asked to Billy which is how, then he answered with the help of Arahat Athersata. Because I didn’t remember where I read it, so it would have taken me a little time to do some searching.
Salome,
Badr

Anday727

Posted on Friday, March 23, 2007 - 09:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Leann,
Billy also suggest not to believe what we hear, but to think about it... Yes, my question to Billy was about something else.
Anyhow, the Plejarens have their own way how to... many things.
You're welcome, I am glad if the picture was of any help to you.

Hi Robjna,
Each person must to have own opinion. That's why I posted the image.

Dyson, Mark, thanks dear friends,
Of course that I will post the picture, but first I must to apologize to our Queen of Wisdom for she never wanted her image to go public.
Christian K. is having been assisted with Plejaren's thought impulses, and because of that I didn't want to drift away too much from his own work, and therefore kept his original sketch strongly visible in one of the layers. Original file is more than 2Mb in size, and normally I reduced resolution and size of the photo, because of server space.
Regarding picture, I did it two years ago, and still think that image is very close to the real look of Semjase. Now, maybe Billy or Ptaah can say how wrong I am.

Salome,
Dejan

JschrjschSemjase

Newinitiation

Post Number: 482
Posted on Friday, March 23, 2007 - 04:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dejan that's some fantastic work there mate
It's as if Samjase had literally come alive
If someone could accuse of being an impulse contactee, I am sure they can get away with it without offending anyone.

Nice work, I hope you don't mind me saving this one.

cheers
Matt

Scott

Post Number: 1120
Posted on Friday, March 23, 2007 - 05:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dejan,

Pretty amazing, perhaps you could post that image in the Questions to Billy section, and request Billy's opinion on it...just a thought

Scott

Markc

Post Number: 473
Posted on Friday, March 23, 2007 - 08:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Dejan , you have great skill and talent .

Kind Regards , Mark
Mark Campbell

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 602
Posted on Friday, March 23, 2007 - 08:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Dejan,

WOW! (Be still foolish heart!)

Mind if I use in on our site????

Thanks heaps! You are gifted.

Cheers!
Dyson

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 606
Posted on Saturday, March 24, 2007 - 10:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Dejan,

What would Semjase think?

I think – like most women, she’d cry, “Ach! Mein Haar!”

If I might please offer a little informed constructive criticism? A goddess would hardly have broken off hairs, nor do Erran women wear lipstick or other cosmetics.

Just a suggestion. :-)

If you do feel inclined to doing a little more fine tuning, those two single aspects of your artistic license might want to be rethought in light of the accompanying photo here, scanned from Contact book #1. www.gaiaguys.net/Semjase@1st%20Contact.jpg

And if you send me an (approx) 500kb copy of your work, I’ll post it up for other FIGU fans and give you a nice plug if you'd like me to. Are you a commercial artist? Why not go for full photorealism? You’re already 95% there! When do we get Sfath, Quetzal, Ptaah & Jmmanuel????????

Really great work, Dejan. Quite eerie. First Asket and now Semjase come alive, after all these years.

Thanks!
Dyson
P.S. This is not inappropriate for a discussion thread about "reincarnation", because Dejan just reincarnated Semjase for us.

Anday727

Posted on Saturday, March 24, 2007 - 02:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As a matter of fact, it is about reincarnation here. But reincarnation of this old file, that I have deleted from my computer. By pure luck it was saved together with some other unfinished files, and I have found it recently on the one of my back-up discs. It was just an experiment with existing sketch, never had an idea to create a new picture.
Semjase didn’t want even Billy to shut and publish some images of her. Quetzal and Ptaah also. There must be a strong reason, and I respect that. If Christian was allowed to create an accurate sketch, then my colorizing don’t change anything. Just helps to our eyes to see better… something what was already so beautiful.

Thanks dear friends. She is yours as much as mine.

Dear Dyson, to put the image on your web site will be my pleasure and honor. Maybe I can speak with her hairdresser to do some fixing in future. Don’t tell her, we will do that for sure before she returns from DAL universe.

Salome,
Dejan

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page