Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 11, 2007

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Spirit (Creation-energy), Spirit Forms and the Psyche » Archive through May 11, 2007 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Hector

Post Number: 140
Posted on Friday, November 17, 2006 - 06:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Spaceman, the best information you can get about aging gene and its consequences is contact 251 which you can read at http://www.figu.org/us/ufology/contact_notes/251st/1.htm

An interesting excerpt:

"Yet, even these purely Earth-created individuals are saddled with the genetic legacy of the so-called "original sin", if one can call it that. The same applies also to those many humans propagated in former times by Old-Lyrians and Pleiadians who then died on Earth. Every extraterrestrial, absolutely each and every one, who ever lived and died on Earth never again returned to his homeworld. Their spirit forms passed into the terrestrial realms of the Beyond, and they have since incarnated into new human bodies. Because these individuals were born on Earth, they too sustained the damage of the previous genetic alterations by the "creator-overlords" from Sirius. This entire situation transpired because the genetically-manipulated and the purely terrestrial human beings energetically propagated offspring with each other, and as a result the degenerate legacy unrelentingly spread throughout planet Earth's entire humankind".

Prophets who were directly engendered by Plejaren males would live longer, as did Henoch or Jmmanuel, who was Gabriel`s son.But as a rule, no-one can escape the effects of the aging gene, and those few who were able to neutralize/defeat the modified gene had to go though a very painful process.

Simon

Post Number: 21
Posted on Tuesday, November 21, 2006 - 03:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Rarena, Where did you find out that there are 40,353,607 original human races with 343 different skincolors. Can you direct me to the contact note or web page. An interesting thing I found out is that the no of races are: 7 to power of 9; that is 7^9 = 40,353,607. And no of skin colours are 7^3 = 343. 7^3 = 7*7*7 (3 times) similar for 7^9 = 7*7*7*7...9 times.

Rarena

Post Number: 112
Posted on Monday, November 27, 2006 - 08:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Simon,

Did a search on this forum and did not find it. Read it somewhere do not remember the exact reference although,it was also mentioned in one of Michael Horn's DVD's.

Tschüs... Love to all...

rarena ô¿ô

Ancient Lyrian coded to Earth peace meditation:
Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona.

Please see here for correct pronunciation: http://www.theyfly.com/salome/salome.htm

English:
Peace be on Earth, and among all beings.

Indi

Post Number: 25
Posted on Monday, November 27, 2006 - 06:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Simon wrote:
Where did you find out that there are 40,353,607 original human races with 343 different skincolors. Can you direct me to the contact note or web page.

Simon, I came across this info the other day whilst reading the Spiritual terminology that was posted by Jacob on this board. It is in the section that defines OMEDAM.
You can do a search and find it.
I am not sure where it originally can be found though, possibly the OM. Someone else may be able to point you in the correct direction

Best

Robyn

Newinitiation

Post Number: 295
Posted on Wednesday, November 29, 2006 - 05:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day simon

The answer that you seek is here
http://www.figu.org/us/ufology/index.htm and click INTERVIEW

happy searching
cheers
matt

Simon

Post Number: 24
Posted on Wednesday, November 29, 2006 - 01:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks guys!!

Simon

Post Number: 26
Posted on Thursday, November 30, 2006 - 04:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

One question in the site is connected to the topic. Correct me if I am wrong but, I think the giants were about 12 m in height and also there were races that were just 2 m in height. Is there a contact note in which Billy speaks in detail of the place of origin of the various races? Also can the spirit form of one race take that of another in the next birth?

Thomas

Post Number: 139
Posted on Friday, December 01, 2006 - 01:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Simon, just in case you haven't looked there yet, gaiaguys.net has a lot of historical info from BEAMs contacts about where different races came from that were on Earth in the past if I remember correctly.

Simon

Post Number: 27
Posted on Saturday, December 02, 2006 - 04:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have read the story of Henoch's lineage spliting into two, also about Semjasa and the Adams and Evas, but I don't see the link between the two stories. If there is any page translated by Dyson on this topic and I am missing it, please tell me. If Semjasa crossbred with the original earth people to beget Adams and Evas, and if they are the progenitors of the Teutonic Race, then when were the 'white' people genetically manuiplated. Another fact is when Arus landed, he and his people were not genetically manuiplated (were they?) and they settled on Earth, his son's (Arus 2nd) people being called the 'Great Aryans', If they were not genetically manuiplated then I don't see how these stories fit into each other.

Raphael

Post Number: 2
Posted on Wednesday, May 09, 2007 - 03:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings All,

I am a semi-retired Doctor in Texas. I mostly do house visits for the elderly now-a-days and much of the residents have persistent treatments. A long time ago when I was in school, my house mates and I use to try out spiritual healing techniques (not issued by the university however). Eventually we found that we were not capable of these "spiritual healings". Statistically, about half of the people were healed by our methods, which included a mutual meditation by doctor and subject. I was always interested in the spirit and its powers. I see that Jmmanuel and Billy have acquired knowledge to heal from spirit alone. I was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction so I can safely practice on residential patients.
Thank you,
Raphael the Healer

Truthseeker

Post Number: 244
Posted on Wednesday, May 09, 2007 - 09:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It think you'd be looking at a lifetime of practice, however, how good are you at hypnosis with people?

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 26
Posted on Wednesday, May 09, 2007 - 09:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Raphael,
As Simon wrote, the Gaiaguys have translations regarding the Henoch lineages-a whole section named Nokodemion. One lineage ended up in the Sirius region where a GM race was created;later one component fled to the Sol-system(the yellow skinned group had a different history, some eventually coming to Earth about 24,000BCE), inhabited Malona & Mars(about 187,000BCE) and one group late came to Earth. The genes(for aggressiveness in particular)must have been dominant genes and were passed on through normal procreation.
Charles.

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 27
Posted on Wednesday, May 09, 2007 - 09:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Raphael,
I would imagine it to be a lengthy process to reach the stage of spiritual(spirit) healing.In Billy's book Die Psyche(I have an initial rough translation)there are 2 small sections on spirit healing with respect to psychological problems and he warns that many charlatans and frauds operate in this area, but he gives no indication as to how one develops this power; I would imagine that for a start you would have to meditate properly-there is a book on meditation in German.For psychological healing I quote from Der Psyche: "Spirit healing means a healing by the spirit: Healing by the power of the spirit".Also "--because he must carry out his own healing of his consciousness by the spirit.That means in this case thus that he must create in himself a healthy neutralpositive way of thinking."
Charles.

Thomas

Post Number: 254
Posted on Wednesday, May 09, 2007 - 11:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Raphael. My advice would first be not to rely on the ability of the spirit since we are not yet developed enough to use it flawlessly. However since you seem to want to use spiritual power to augment normal therapies, I recommend the meditation as it is described by Eduard Meier in order to develop the power of your spirit in order to help others. I am no expert, but as I understand it, the ability to use the power of the spirit is based on having 100% knowledge of the fact that you are able to use it. This means that, even though positive thoughts can be beneficial, mere belief is not enough to effect spiritual abilities normally. There are instances where a person's belief has been strong enough to cause so-called "miracles" but Mr Meier has said that this rare effect is due to the concentration on the desired effect rather than being due to knowledge of the true facts. The true forms of meditation can allow you to bring the power of your spirit into conscious use for healing and that is why it is recommended that you start with proper forms of meditation. Again, as I understand it, it is necessary to use a proper form of meditation rather than certain dangerous types which can cause psychological problems, etc. If you do not know how to meditate in the manner required, then I recommend that you build your ability to concentrate to the point that you are able to exclude ALL other thoughts for as long as you choose to do so. At the moment when you truly master concentration, you will likely be able to effect a spiritually assisted healing. This is what I understand so far from Mr Meier's teachings but it is recommended that you read the books from him and form your own understanding, then build on that from experience... Thomas

Thomas

Post Number: 255
Posted on Wednesday, May 09, 2007 - 11:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello again Raphael. I would like to add one important thing to my first responce to your post. It is of first and foremost importance that the patient is of the proper frame of thought if they want to optimize their recovery. The patient should be encouraged to abandon negative/defeated modes of thinking and helped to realize that their ability to be healed depends greatly on their thinking. Thinking alone will not cure most people, but negative thinking will impede healing in all cases to varying degree. I am sure that you have heard of laugh therapy, in which humour is used to assist in a person's healing. It is my opinion that the reason that this actually works, is mainly due to the fact that laughing and humour helps to erase the dwelling on negative attitudes which can involuntarily occur when someone is in seriously bad health. I guess it boils down to this: help the patient get into a positive frame of thinking and help turn their thinking away from dispair. Thomas

Indi

Post Number: 84
Posted on Thursday, May 10, 2007 - 12:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Raphael

I am a member of a so-called healing profession myself, so can appreciate your request in your post #2.

How do you feel about learning German?

The reason I say this, is that all the information about illness, healing and the workings of the spirit, and the material consciousness, etc... are all in books that are still untranslated, and in German.

There is an article by Billy in Wissenwertes No. 2 on Spiritual healing. I will summarise some of the points.

Firstly, it is important to know the diffference between faith healing and spirit/ual healing. The first relies on the faith/confidence of the person who is ill, and has nothing to do with any transference of any kind from another person.

The second involves a second person (the healer) in a sense 'recharging' the ill person with cosmic electromagnetic energy. The 'healer' does this by first taking in/increasing the amount of this free comsmic electromagnetic energy into his own body, and then delivering it to the ill person.

If this is done successfully, then the ill person will immediately feel the effects and feel well.

However, this effect will not last, in that it is not addressing the cause of the problem -- the reason for which you will discover when you study the material available, and is to do with imbalance in the psyche etc... It cannot last - and has not been lauded as being particularly useful for the evolution of others -- in that, taking someone's suffering away, without also helping them understand why it is there in the first place, and how to change their thinking to become balanced, and then to be able to heal themselves, or prevent it in the first place, is taking away their 'motivation' to find a solution.

However, on another note, and this is my own, there are some people who only want palliation, and who are not ready or interested to learn to utilise the power within them at this point, and so in these instances, some palliation, to remove levels of pain and discomfort that stop someone from doing evolutive style work on themselves, has a place -- and may allow them the space to consider venturing into the world of discovering how to use their spiritual power.

Just some thoughts Raphael.
I would suggest reading Die Psyche, and other publications -- and educating yourself by reading the amazing volume available on this forum in English on the spiritual teachings -- it is within these pages that the answers are to be found, but they are not spelled out as a 'technique' as such, instead, they provide a path of understanding the material and spiritual consciousness and how to utilise the spiritual power available.

in peace

Robjna

Rarena

Post Number: 224
Posted on Thursday, May 10, 2007 - 07:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Really nice discussion you're having here...

Excellent article Robjna!

Especially liked your caveat about separating faith healing from spiritual healing.

Wrote to FIGU about Mauricio Panisette (sp?) and Billy mentioned that Mauricio (from your book: Going Within) was not in touch with Henoch (Enoch...) did not think to ask if Mauricio really had the ability to heal or not... another morsel of knowledge, thank you.

Mauricio seemed to be doing as you describe.

. ENERGIA!

his field of energy flashing Bioluminisence and then having to drink a gallon or two of water to replenish his resources... it appeared energy was being transfered to the person. Very thoughtful. (From the book: Man of light)

One point that is unclear to me is the line between faith healing and spiritual healing. It is fine... no? As you describe the few who only seek pallitation may be due, in part, to the total conviction of the individual performing the healing. In other words, if the healer is not totally/truly in line with Creation, Nature, the creative force and are thus lacking in the energy they are able to transfer. Since emulating the creative... we become like it, in line with it and have the power of it.

The connecting link with our source... Creation...
when clear, has no numbing effects... (placebo)and the effect does not wear off.

Thanks for mentioning the article Wissenwertes No. 2 (knowledge-appreciation)will pick that one up when in Hinterschmidrüti next week. Any others that you think may be useful?

Also...Thank you Raphael for posing your really interesting and excellent questions which brought about all these intelligent and thoughtful answers...

Raphael

Post Number: 4
Posted on Thursday, May 10, 2007 - 12:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow! Everyone I was not expecting such a turn out for respones...
Thank you, Kiwiseeker, Thomas, Indi, and Rerena...

Well unfortunately I dont think this is the time in my life to start learning another language. I am 63. However your suggestions were wonderful. I have a friend who might be able to help me translate the material into English.
Now I don't have lifetimes to wait for action, I will transpire probably within twenty years. So I have to begin my understanding immediately. I understand their illnesses. All I need to do (I think) is concentrate hard enough to change or have an effect on the living tissue. I myself have been practicing this, however I cant tell if anything happened. Lets take a look at changing the Nile into blood or Jmmanuel making five loafs of bread feed five thousand. This is the power that is necessary. I am figuring if I understand the individual blood cells malfunctioning; I will, if I concentrate hard enough, alter them to healthy ones. Concentration? What should the focus point be? what do you guys think...?
Raphael the Healer

Jakes

Post Number: 114
Posted on Thursday, May 10, 2007 - 04:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Randy,

Are you really traveling to the FIGU next week? If true, good for you. I envy you, but in a good way, meaning I aspire to do likewise someday.

If not too much trouble while you’re there, could you snap some photos and upload them here? I’d particularly like to see the group meditation pyramid and the farm (crops, animals, outbuildings, etc). Much obliged for anything you can do.

Peace and best regards.

Indi

Post Number: 85
Posted on Friday, May 11, 2007 - 12:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Raphael wrote:
I am figuring if I understand the individual blood cells malfunctioning; I will, if I concentrate hard enough, alter them to healthy ones.

Raphael, what if changing the malfunctioning blood cells is not the cause but only the symptom of a problem? By concentrating on the wrong thing, you may be wasting the efforts.

One of the most mind-expanding learnings I have had over the years, is that using ones medical paradigm knowledge in these circumstances, can be limiting to say the least -- and that a symptom, does not a cause make and therefore removal of a symptom does not a cure make!

If you look at reports of 'healers' you may find that there is no mention that any of them had specific medical knowledge -- and that may be a clue to my comment above.

Of course, that does not mean that medical knowledge is not valuable -- of course it is, especially if you are 'managing' the case -- it is important for you and the patient to see changes in pathology, after 'treatment' to assess the progress of that treatment.

However, even on that note, it has been seen that changes can occur in a patient's symptom production, and feeling of well being, without necessarily altering a pathology profile.This opens up a can of worms in a sense, and would be considered off topic if I continue any further. But, I would suggest you contemplate some of the things I have mentioned and see where it leads you.

If, as Billy says in his teachings, healing occurs with the transference of additional cosmic electromagnetic energy from the so-called healer (conduit) to the receiver, then that implies to me that it is the incursion (if I may use that term) of that energy that somehow balances what has previously been out of balance, leading to a 'healing' response.

Another aspect about the limitation of choosing what one wants to 'heal' in a patient, is that each individual's physical body may know the order of healing that is required, that is not understood and therefore taught in med school --and I have had firsthand experience with this when working with bodies. A body seems to inherently 'know' what it needs to do internally, and in what order, to bring about changes toward balance -- and our medical knowledge/mind may not be able to tune in to this unique order of events and jump in somewhere not at the beginning thus, missing things.

There is a growing body of evidence that inbuilt biolgocial programs to do with basic survival of the organism, when activated lead to certain disease processes beginning, and if this program and its accompanying 'emotional conflict' is not dealt with (eg., fear of survival, not being included in group/herd, drowning, losing someone important to you, not being able to nurture a child etc....... there are many, will lead to a pathologically quantifiable so-called disease -- and in some instances, using this paradigm to understand a so-called 'disease' process, has led to a positive natural healing response after resolving of the biological conflict that caused it -- with no medical intervention needed in many cases. This is well documented, but usually ignored by mainstream medical establishment -- which is a shame considering its implications.

Billy also mentions that behind many if not most human disease states, lies a disordered psyche - an imbalanced psyche -- and that fits with this other work mentioned as well.

Add to this, the effects from our environment, there is a lot that a person has to contend with in these existences we find ourselves playing out over time.

Thus, considering the above ideas, it may free one from the constraints of limited medical knowledge, and into the world of allowing oneself to be a receiver and conduit and let the energy do what it can with the unique material form it enters.

And then, if it is the cosmic electromagnetic energy that sets about to 'balance' what is out of balance in the person, then the conduit is not a 'healer' as such, only a 'tool' used to channel that energy.This brings in to question the whole concept of being a healer -- a big topic, but not for this forum I guess.

Now I don't have lifetimes to wait for action

:-) you may be disappointed Raphael!

I do understand maybe how you could come to saying that though -- I do every now and then find myself 'wishing' for what logically must come by growing within us, at a rate comensurate with the work we put into it.

That is not to say you won't be a special case, and in what is left of this lifetime for you, you will not realise your desire!

Billy is not the only teacher who reminds us that we must build a firm base of understanding which will lead to realizations, and then to wisdom, which then will give you access to the power accumulated from the wisdoms gained.
Unfortunately, you, like all of us, are likely to have to do the hard slog.

What if, your skill at this, requires quite a few lifetimes before it can manifest, if at all?

What if you discover that this form of healing is counterproductive to evolution?

What if you were to focus on developing your understanding of the material consciousness and the spiritual consciousness, via say Billy's teachings, only to find it leads you to other pursuits in the maintenance of physical health, and away from the need to lay your hands on someone and affect a healing?

If you or anyone else brings about a 'healing' in a person who has no understanding of how they came to be in that state or how to affect change themselves, then it is unlikely to be lasting as mentioned before.

I am not trying to deter you from your quest even though it may appear that way at first --- there are alot of 'what ifs' in this post & I apologise --- however, I am hoping that if you consider some of the things I have mentioned, it may open you up to more possibilities than you had before and lead you to doing some amazing work to help others who are suffering, in a way you had not contemplated before or at the very least, for you to continue doing what you are doing with a broader perspective.

However, if you already have considered some or all of these things, I hope you will not see my offering as intrusive or presumptuous.

Keep us informed on your progress Raphael

in peace

Robjna

Hector

Post Number: 261
Posted on Friday, May 11, 2007 - 02:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That was a master class Indi.Agree 120%.

Thank you.

Rarena

Post Number: 226
Posted on Friday, May 11, 2007 - 07:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jakes,

Yes... will be staying in the Freihof near SSSC for two weeks. Bought a new digi camera and will take lots of pics and post them here or the "Plejarens are Real" yahoo group.

Will keep you in my thoughts while there and if I see Billy will say hi to him for you...

Randy

Raphael

Post Number: 5
Posted on Friday, May 11, 2007 - 08:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Indi,

Well it is interesting reading your posts. I must confess, a comic energy is the confusing part. To me, it seems like a particular and desire is what is acquired. Lets take for example Jmmanuel healing a blind person. It was from his command! This is what troubles me. It is also different from healing the sick and other various problems. To me Jmmanuel chooses when he wants to perform such feats. But I dont know. I am curious to learn about your suggestions. And I will.
I will confess again, future lives terrifies me. I just do know how I am immortal too. Like everything in my life will eventually vanish and I will not be there to heal anyone. It will be some one else. I know this sounds foolish or selfish or even unhealthy, but if you could explain reincarnation to me, it would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Raphael the Healer

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page