Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 18, 2007

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Spirit (Creation-energy), Spirit Forms and the Psyche » Archive through June 18, 2007 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Jakes

Post Number: 116
Posted on Friday, May 11, 2007 - 09:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Randy,

Thanks so much for your kind offer. Please say hello to Christian too if you get the chance. I hope you have an excellent adventure. It sounds like the opportunity of a lifetime. Good luck!

Peace and best regards.

P.S.: I hope I'm not being too indiscreet, but if you're inclined, maybe you could post an occasional blog of your adventures so we can live vicariously through you?

Francofiori2004

Post Number: 27
Posted on Saturday, May 12, 2007 - 02:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have some healing abilities. This thing is not very complicate. You just have to put yourself (emotions, thoughts, body) in a positive condition, like relaxation+images of light,love,energy emanating from you to the sick. You have to imagine light or colours or energy going out from your body and enetering in the body of the sick. You have to feel love for the sick. Then all the rest happens naturally.
An amazing invention for natural health:
WWW.GETPERFECTBODY.COM

Badr

Post Number: 164
Posted on Saturday, May 12, 2007 - 03:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dears,

I see how a lot of people tend to give their own methods to what ever it might be, like at this point the ability to heal with the power of the spirit, please don’t forget that you are typing under the topic Spiritual Teachings (Geisteslehere), and if you insist to give your own version of how things are done, then please state that it has nothing to do with the Spiritual Teachings (Geisteslehere) given to us by Billy. And if you do mention something from the Spirit Teachings (Geisteslehere) then you should be able to provide the page number.

This is a very important point to separate the Spiritual Teachings (Geisteslehere), from personal experiences or achievements… remember I am just suggesting here and nothing more, please take it into consideration, for every ones benefit…

Salome, Badr

Cpl

Post Number: 262
Posted on Thursday, May 24, 2007 - 09:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Gib,

Your post should have been here so I'm dropping it in here with a reply:

[Quoting your post]
question for edward -

in a previous post you were saying about the following..
"Punishment, is a - Figure Of Imagination -, if you will, within the erroneous
thinking process of MAN....linked in most cases to his Religion. " etc..

I would indeed usually tend to go along with this line of thinking..

nonetheless - I once read a rather absorbing Rosicrucian text that outlinted the existence of a purgatory if you will but ONLY in the sense that the spirit form to all intents and purposes purges itself of negative attributes/characteristics it may have developed during the course of a life..and thus is continually learning, even in the afterworld..

for example if it had been the case that the spirit form had held the life of drunken alcoholic - therefore in the spirit world it might naturally be drawn to places where that kind of thing is going on..ie bars, clubs etc
in order to further feed the sickly addiction that it still may have to a certain extent. However because of not having any corporeal form as such - it would thus be impossible to gratify this impulse - and so in a nutshell - it would be a somewhat painful, tormenting - & even hellish time for the spirit form,
yet nevertheless constructive and ultimately very beneficial..

thus from that point of view - a kind of purging if you will..

In relation to these ideas/possibilities....was wondering has Billy ever gone into the more detail about what the spirit form gets up to when it is in the energy band that circles the planet. I mean is it just waiting around there for the next incarnation or is it free to fly about the planet - and perhaps get itself involved in such 'purgations' (that being corrections and improvements to its negative behaviour patterns/tendecies, less than beneficial inclinations etc)

do ya reckon that these rosicrucian ideas might indeed gel with billys teachings or would they instead clash?

saalome gib
[End quoting]

COMMENTS:

If you read Billy's material, Gib, you will find he discounts the ideas of a spirit world populated with personalities going to places that are "knock offs" of the real world. The personality is only of the physical and psychological realms and world.

The purgatory you example is a construct of the physical and the inner psychological make up and areas interacting with the physical being and personality. The spirit is pure spirit frequency; it has no impurities and therefore no need to cleanse itself. The negative attributes you example, are again, of the individual and personality, not the spirit.

If a purging like the one mention occurs, it would be within the individual; within its mind and psyche, most likely at the time of transitioning. I think you will find that Billy says the spirit does not experience in the way you and many religions have supposed or imagined. In this I tend to concur with Billy. My own experience of the mythic death, transformation, Thunderous Silence of Zen, call it what you will, suggests exactly the same and led me to re think and re-access all my previous ideas about death and what happens after it. This experience was prior to reading what Billy had to say on death and the spirit (and I'm sure I've only read a little of that because only a little is available in English).

IMO on death the spirit encodes ALL the experiences of the individual into pure spiritual frequency where there is no human personality -- that dying irrevocably forever at its death. The spirit frequency may have its own kind of "personality" in as much as each spirit frequency is different and unique, but each is a collection of integrated frequencies, if you will, rather than human constructs.

The spirit frequency takes the time between incarnations to absorb, integrate, and encode ALL the frequencies of ALL the individual's experience into pure spirit frequency vibration. This IMO is the magnificent work it does between lives; it would have no need to go flying around the world for whatever reason IMO -- that would be for the human individual in incarnation to do. Again it is the human that gets that type of experience. IMO if the spirit needed to go poking around the world it would incarnate as a human to do so -- and IMO often does so, but for reasons more to do with its evolution than just to go poking around.

The spirit will access through pure spiritual understanding and Creational frequency what is the best next incarnation for its onward evolution. While this may appear to echo human activity or processing procedures there is no human like personality involved, as I see it.

The somewhat simple mind of early humans perhaps could only really appreciate things if they were human-like or related to the physical world -- pure spirit perhaps being beyond its comprehension. It might also be because of the human-like nature of the processing that this whole process became personified and misunderstood as a human spirit in many religions and belief systems, whereas the two are separate, quite different entities; the spirit being that indescribable energy giving life and inspiration to the human individual. The latter alone having the personality it recognizes as its own.

These are my own words, but I think you will find they basically concur with what Billy has to say on this matter. Some of which can be found in the "Your Questions to Billy Answered" section of this forum. You might spend some hours looking through there; and read what you can elsewhere of what Billy has to say if you want his exact words.

If anyone notices any differences between what I have said here and what Billy has actually said perhaps you could be kind enough to point that out (actually quoting Billy would be the best way.)

Warm regards,
cpl

Gib_niner

Post Number: 19
Posted on Sunday, May 27, 2007 - 09:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

CPL..

thank you very very much for the insights into this matter which very thorough - and explanatory..

it makes sense of course that in the afterworld - the personality, to all intents and purposes has then become absented or cast aside in whatever way it does that - thus there probably would be no such strivings/inclinations etc.

curious that this Rosicrucian text could be off the ball in respect to a matter such as this - I do sense that generally...the various Mystery Schools as a whole - have definitly been keepers of the ancient knowledge stretching back into antiquity (especially in respect to the astrology), though i imagine that all such knowledge is ultimately going to be very subject to the inevitable corruptions/dilutions as things develop during the course of a very long time.

Curious again though, in respect that in some other aspects there WERE similarities to be found I think, in the Ros. text when compared to what Billy says..

e.g. that were a person to die during a fierce battle such as in the trecnhes of WW1 - then that would have a detrimental effect of the progression of the spririt form going on into the afterworld and having a knock on effect perhaps even - stretching perhaps into the next incarnation of the spririt form itself - (ie if there is a lot of interference and distraction during the process at the time dying and so forth, during this roughly three-day panoramic processing of the entire life experience.)

Although, come to think of it, does Billy say that there is to be a 3 day panorama process of viewing the entire life experience in precise deatil for you spririt form to get knowledge from? - that would be interesting to know..

ok thats all for now,

Saalome gib.

Indi

Post Number: 87
Posted on Sunday, May 27, 2007 - 09:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi gib

There are a few sources of information on death and dying from Billy - There is a book devoted to it, 'Wiedergeburt, Leben, Sterben, Tod und Trauern' and another 'Leben und Tod'. Also, in the kitchen table discussions there are a couple of areas that cover it also eg., Wissenwertes No:8, and some in and article on Empfindung in Wissenwertes No. 12.

You wrote:
that were a person to die during a fierce battle such as in the trecnhes of WW1 - then that would have a detrimental effect of the progression of the spririt form going on into the afterworld and having a knock on effect perhaps even - stretching perhaps into the next incarnation of the spririt form itself - (ie if there is a lot of interference and distraction during the process at the time dying and so forth, during this roughly three-day panoramic processing of the entire life experience.

My understanding of Billy's teachings in this regard is that yes, it is important to the next incarnation, and maybe also to several incarnations, that the person can consciously participate in the dying process 'der Agonie' - the death throes/struggle.

How it is important is this: In order to gain realisation then knowledge, then wisdom then spiritual power, one must have an 'experience' and learn from it.

(Dying would be the ultimate experience I would imagine, if one was rating experiences).

Also, Billy says that it is important that during ones life, one grapples with the subject of death and dying as well -- contemplating it, looking at it for the purpose of understanding that it is not something to be feared. He says that fear of death, stops people from fully experience what life has to offer, and thus learnings that can be accrued, leading to evolution of the material consciousness for this life but most importantly of the spirit, for all incarnations to come.

So, ideally, a life of looking at death and dying, and being able to then consciously participate in the experience when it eventully arrives, is what can lead to the best outcome.

If one or both these conditions do not exist,ie., contemplating/studying it and then experiencing it consciously and logically in the sequence it naturally occurs in, then the next time the spirit incarnates, it is likely to still exist i.e., fear of death/dying.

A slightly better scenario would be, having contemplated/looked at death and dying during ones life, but then having an accidental or sudden death -- but only slightly as without the conscious experience of death/dying, and the consequent learnings, one is still at a disadvantage in the next incarnation.

The other disadvantage is that if death is sudden, one does not have the time to finalise some other learnings that may have taken place in ones life, and thus, have to backtrack again in the next life.

Billy has mentioned that this makes quite a difference to the time frame for evolution -- and is one of the reasons why there is a 20 billion year give or take for moving to the Arahah Athersata level.

Also, Billy mentions that the natural experience has a pictorial phase, and then as it moves closer to the end, there are beautiful harmonious sounds heard, which herald the spirit being about to leave the body.

Below, is a sentence from Wissenwertes No: 8, p.43 where he describes how the pictures that each person sees, will be determined by his understanding reached during that life - thus, religious people will likely see what they have been led to believe they will see - eg., to meet up with loved ones, or to see Jesus etc... and then there are those whose experiences will reflect for instance, a state of apprehension or fear. So, it is a personal experience.

"Diese Agonie-Erlebnisbilder können äusserst vielfältig und je gemäss der Persönlichkeit und der Verstandes- sowie Auffassungsgabe des Sterbenden sein, wobei allen jedoch in gewissen Dingen immer Ähnlichkeiten anhaften, die aus dem Wirklichkeitszustand des inneren und innersten Selbstes entstehen, so also einerseits aus der materiell-bewusstseinsmässigen und andererseits aus der geistigen Persönlichkeit heraus."

There is alot of info contained in the above mentioned books and articles, that helps to give us a perspective that will serve us for our own evolution.

There may also be other publications amongst the material, that others may be aware of.

in peace

Robjna

Fedor

Post Number: 21
Posted on Sunday, May 27, 2007 - 11:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

...then the next time the spirit incarnates, it is likely to still exist i.e., fear of death/dying.

How is this possible if death of the body means death of the personality, and in subsequent lives there is no memory of previous personalities? The spirit cannot have any fears, such as fear of death. Maybe you are referring to vibrations/influences from the akashic records that the new personality might access?

Indi

Post Number: 88
Posted on Monday, May 28, 2007 - 01:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Fedor wrote:

How is this possible if death of the body means death of the personality, and in subsequent lives there is no memory of previous personalities?

It is possible because every personality is going to die and in order for a learning to pass as wisdom to the spirit and to then be available to the next personality to draw from, the personality has to achieve that learning from that death experience.

So, this would be evident by whether one has a fear or not of death. If there is a fear of death, then that indicates that that learning did not take place in the previous incarnation and get stored in the spirit as knowledge.

At this point in the spirit's development, ie., whilst still needing a physical body, it can only grow in wisdom from the learnings of the personality. If each previous personality has not had the opportunity to learn, then no wisdom is passed on to the spirit from that incarnation. This can happen for many reasons not relevant to this post so won't go into it here.

This is a rather simplistic answer to your question - a more thorough one would need to incorporate more aspects of the anatomy of the spirit and material consciousness.

Robjna

Fedor

Post Number: 22
Posted on Monday, May 28, 2007 - 01:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would think that over the thousands - if not tens-of-thousands - of lifetimes, each of us has experienced the long and agonizing death a variety of times. Yet many of us still fear death, or at least the concept/imagining of certain gruesome forms of death. I don't think that we can necessarily overcome this fear of death simply through one long and agonizing death experience. There's probably something to be learned from each death experience. Furthermore, some people - like thrill-seekers, adrenaline junkies, and stunt-men wanna-bes - seem to possess no fear of maiming or death. Yet their dangerous risk-taking seems to be imprudent and a sign of lower evolution rather than higher.

Edward

Post Number: 789
Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2007 - 02:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Robjna.....

Excellent explained, I must say!

As you mentioned Billy mentioning of the 'pictorial phase...etc' has nowadays,
also been accepted by many Psychologists, and others in that field of work:
'what you imagine...becomes your reality'; which is my opinion, also. It is
truly: 'between the ears', as they say.

And that the last phase, if you will, the - pictorial phase/stage - is indeed
what Man/One/He/She had 'imagined' in One's life time of One's Religious
'thoughts', and so forth. Even, the mentioned - Fear Factor, if you will. It is
plain and simple: it is what we...make of it. False or True: this is part of
our Evolution Processing.

Thus, it is Positive for Billy to have Confirmed this Fact.

So, our 'imagination' experiences does....play part here, without doubt. And
the more we incarnate, of course....: the more we are confronted with the True
aspects of Creation, and gradually/slowly....gain Creation in it's True
Existence. And then, in the last moments One will Experience Creation in it's
Fullest True 'Identity'. With no more Religous-like pictorials...etc, but: True
Creational Reality.

Thus, Thank Creation for still letting One's imagination have the Freedom to
interpret One's 'pictorial phase' processing, as One pleases/wishes. And as
Creation being - ALL Knowing - and with the understanding that that Tiny Spark
of itself, and within itself, will one day, Comprehend and Experience Creation
in it's Fullest Creational Reality...of Being.

Edward.

Bass_boy

Post Number: 3
Posted on Wednesday, June 06, 2007 - 02:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Living life is all about experiences. It is why we are here, to experience creation and it's wonderfulness. Even though there are the rules of creation there really is "no right way to live life". For with out those that do not live with in the rules of creation we would have nothing to learn from by example. So we can not place judgment on the way any one person lives their life, even if we no it to be against creation. Each individual has the right to live its life out as it sees fit. It is the nature of creation, infinite possibilities infinitely.

The key is balance it is what creation strives for. Within Universes, above, alongside, below, beyond those and within those presiding within and next to us. Wrap your mind around that...;-)

I love it.

Rob

Cpl

Post Number: 269
Posted on Wednesday, June 06, 2007 - 08:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Depends what you mean by "judge". The Gizas were judged, found guilty and shipped off to another planet. The murderous psychopath is judged unsafe to live in the presence of others and so is kept away from them. When others' rights are abused judgement must be given. Actions must be assessed. This doesn't mean anyone is unredeemable. The person is not judged in an absolute sense. All can change, but if someone won't mend their errant ways judgement needs be given. If it were not so. All the criminals in all the jails and hospitals would need be set free -- every one -- and we'd have a literally hellish result to live and deal with.

Best,
cpl

Dear cpl,

Have another look at the topic that you just wrote in, regardless if it is an answer to someone else’s post. Stick to the topic please. Or continue somewhere more appropriate.

Salome, Badr - Moderator

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 66
Posted on Thursday, June 07, 2007 - 10:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, Rob

I posted a response to your Post #3 under CREATIONAL LAWS AND COMMANDMENTS.

Regards
Bob

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 68
Posted on Saturday, June 16, 2007 - 08:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To Badr or Scott:

I have a follow-up question regarding the discussion of the additional two senses which was started under >>Dream Interpretation. First, an excerpt from one of Jacob’s posts regarding Life of the Spirit in the Beyond:

Jacob: When the spirit leaves the material life to the beyond, it does not enter the spirit form-collective right away, it takes a few seconds and in that time the spirit is able to recognize and ‘see’ with its senses its previous material body, its surroundings and friends and family close to its former physical body.
(Underlining added by me for emphasis.)

Since the first five senses are associated with the material body and they have been left behind, I did not understand how this happens. Now it makes “sense” to me that these two additional senses, Fühlen/Psyche and Empfindung/Consciousness, are the mechanism by which this is done. Any thoughts?

Regards
Bob

Badr

Post Number: 181
Posted on Saturday, June 16, 2007 - 11:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Bob,

I wanted to avoid going to deep into this point before, there is a lot of information about those two other senses. It is not a simple idea, it is a complex one, and I haven’t gone to deep in it yet myself. Especially the Empfindung. My advice is just use the two words Fühlen and Empfindung rather than the way you wrote it “Fühlen/Psyche and Empfindung/Consciousness”.
And for you to keep in mind all the seven senses are material, and therefore not spiritual. The last two are of a finer material than the known five senses.

In the part that you referred to Jacobs post, I don’t think it’s the same thing. Because the seven senses are related to the material body/existence, and can be used any time, that is if you know how. In Jacobs post he is talking about the spirit.

Salome, Badr

The_original_dave

Post Number: 10
Posted on Saturday, June 16, 2007 - 11:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i've read many of billy's contacts and done tons of research regarding spirit forms but i can't find the answere to a question i have, and it is when you die can your spirit visit/observe other planets besides earth.

salome
dave

Badr

Post Number: 182
Posted on Saturday, June 16, 2007 - 12:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Dave,

No.

And I guess the reason you wrote what you mentioned in the beginning of your post is to show that you did read something, is because of some comments of other members and me that doing research is better than asking questions. The point is, try to research how things work. If you were able to find information regarding what happens to the spirit after the death of ones personality, then it will clearly answer your question.

Hope you get my point this time. Sometimes questions answer themselves if you just keep on reading, reading and reading. And since your above question wouldn’t get you anywhere you might as well have spent the time instead of writing the question, reading something or pasting some German text to a translator or two. Lots of info in German bulletins and the new German FIGU Website.

Salome, Badr

Thomas

Post Number: 277
Posted on Saturday, June 16, 2007 - 02:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

With all due respect, I have to correct you Badr. In Wissenwertes 11 BEAM says that the seventh sense is Emfindung (sensation) which he also says is done via the gemut. The consciousness recieves this info, yes, but it is the gemut and thus the spirit form that is the basis of the seventh sense so that sense at least is not material at all.

Badr

Post Number: 183
Posted on Sunday, June 17, 2007 - 05:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Thomas,

First of all we are both partly correct that the senses are material and spiritual, but incorrect in the point that the 2 senses are only material or only spiritual senses.

The reason is that the 2 senses are directly connected to the spiritual part, as you mentioned the Gemüt for the seventh sense. And therefore as Billy said in Wissenwertes 11 p.5-6 that the seventh sense Empfindung can be viewed as both material and spiritual sense “Also das heisst, man muss es richtig sagen, es ist der materielle und der geistige Sinn”.
And back to Bob’s question at this point it could be true, I cannot say for sure as I don’t have all the necessary info for answering it. Maybe someone else can mention some sources.

I got it wrong as I tried to literally separate both material and spiritual, which doesn’t work most of the times. As in the Geisteslehere it only mentioned that these two senses are connected to the spirit, but I did not interpret it as it being both, therefore it is a spiritual sense as well as a material one. If you got any excerpts for your statement Thomas would be appreciated, that it is not “material at all”.

Thanks for the heads up any way ;-)

As I said I have not studied this part in depth, that’s why I didn’t want to write a lot. My intention initially was only to mention that premonition is not the seventh sense.

Salome, Badr

Hector

Post Number: 284
Posted on Sunday, June 17, 2007 - 06:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I wonder if the possibility of seeing other peoples auras is part of the capabilities of any of the "extended" two senses.I would say yes.

Also, Billy says that fluidal forces have the ability to concentrate and make themselves visible.(I've never seen a visible fluidal force, or call it "ghost").

I think these two phenomena relate to the 6th sense, which should be the less fine-mattered of the two, and one could train himself thru meditation, attentiveness and concentration in order to develop such cognitions.

The spiritual classification makes a difference between "cognition" and "clear knowing" of "reality as an absolute".I think that no use,partial use or complete-full use of both two "extended senses" can give information about at what step of the spiritual ladder we are in the present time.

Just a few personal thoughts.

Thomas

Post Number: 278
Posted on Sunday, June 17, 2007 - 09:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No worries Badr! :-)

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 69
Posted on Sunday, June 17, 2007 - 11:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Badr, your reason for brevity did not go unnoticed. Alas, the sins of brevity are a close cousin to the sins of the English language, no? And we are cursed by both on this forum. Thanks, for walking on the wild side with us! ;-)

Thomas, there's a saying in architecture, "God is in the details."

Salutations to you both!
Bob

Thomas

Post Number: 279
Posted on Monday, June 18, 2007 - 12:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't believe in God ;-)

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page