Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 05, 2007

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Karma (Kamma) and Sin/Atonement » Archive through July 05, 2007 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Newinitiation

Post Number: 154
Posted on Thursday, February 16, 2006 - 03:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Barbarotico

If you want to really fix this world you must exterminate them and implement a world wide birth control.

I hope you didn't mean what you just said there Barb. I can understand where you are coming from but just remember 94% of our terrestrial laws according to the plejarens are simply barbaric and goes against the Creational Natural laws and commandments. So simply put, there are among the prisoners those that do not deserve to be called humans but some among them would also be falsely judged and incarcerated for no good reasons and the above statement of yours would probably be indicating to the most degenerate criminals I gather. At the same time LOVE in the end must prevail in the way we think as well as how we behave Barb and I just wanted to point out that your words incited some extreme feelings within me as a reaction.

I have to agree with your point about world wide birth control but looks like most terrestrials will not take heed to such warnings too soon.

take care

Memo00

Post Number: 200
Posted on Thursday, February 16, 2006 - 06:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi again

as any other creature in the entire universe, criminals should work to win their own living, they should not be parasites in anyway or they would not learn his lesson, if necesary they must be forced to do hard work "to pay their own bills" for the rest of their lifes, it is as simple as that. . . and i assure that most of the money from the taxes is spent in idiocies and in making rich a few ones, not in really useful things. . .

on the other hand you are right, many movies and tv shows are really negative and only bring more violence and crime

according to Billy many things should be forbidden (like movies about the WWII etc) because instead of making people think about what happened to supposedly "not repeat the same errors etc" they instigate more and more violence and stimulate all kind of radical movements like neo-nazism etc

take care

Barbarotico

Post Number: 28
Posted on Wednesday, February 22, 2006 - 07:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If the criminals have rights to kill and rape, then I have right to kill criminals and not to be pursued by the government.

This is a law of the nature of the human psique.
1. If you kill somebody more degenerate than you, you are not criminal, your psique will not accuse you.

2. If you kill somebody that is better than you, "more human" you are a criminal, and your psique will pursue you for the rest of your life.

3. If you kill somebody following orders from a third person (for example: commanded soldier)and you don't hear your interior voice commanding you to not kill that person and you kill that person, then that murder will pursue you for the rest of your life in your psiqe.

4. If you kill somebody for vengeance, then you are working in favor of your psique and you will gain spiritual rest and interior peace, because you killed somebody that you hate.

That is my thinking mode.

Anday727

Post Number: 7
Posted on Thursday, February 23, 2006 - 01:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Barbarotico,
please reconsider your "thinking mode".

As Newinitiation already remind yourself that "94% of our terrestrial laws according to the plejarens are simply barbaric and goes against the Creational Natural laws and commandments", the capital punishment is wrong. No one have the "right" to kill no one. The criminals of any sort are only degenerate human beings who still have long way to go, to become a real humans.

When You say about killing the "more human" being, how You will know that someone is more human than You? Is there a screen on his forehead with message " I am more human than You, so please don't kill me"? Or in worse case what if someone with damaged brain decide that all are less human than him? Humans have no rights to make such decisions according with the Creational laws.

My greetings to You, and
Peace in wisdom to all.
Dejan

Smc252

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, November 23, 2006 - 10:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is an old post but I figured I might as well share my feelings on the subject. I have first-hand experience, as someone has caused me serious harm and just about killed me. I don't believe any of us are given the "right to kill." (Coming from a Creational stand-point.) If you are defending your life, and the attacker was mortally injured, I would assume this is the one and only acception. Personally, I went through all the feelings of anger, frustration and vengence, but in the end, how would me attacking or killing someone help either of us evolve into better people? He needs to live his life knowing what he did to me and learn his lesson. This has made me a much stronger person (physically, mentally and spiritually.) I should go shake his hand just to see the look on his face :-)

-Steve

Memo00

Post Number: 264
Posted on Thursday, November 23, 2006 - 06:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Steve

its good to hear that you learned much from this negative experience

just want to note a pair of things

to learn to forgive is very important, but that doesnt mean that crimes shouldnt be punished severely (NOT vengeance, JUSTICE)

one shouldn´t wait for "life" to make "justice" ´cause that doesnt happen always, there is no one observing after us or our lives, we are on our own so its our right and duty to bring proper punishment when it is demanded, ´cause only then criminals will learn their lesson and only then will be peace and harmony in our world

the other thing is that:

one is never weak spiritually
nothing can ever damage the spirit
the worst thing that can happen to it is that its evolution stagnates for some time
but even a million years of sleep is only like a quick blink to it

the path of evolution is like the flow of a river

mountains and valleys it will cross but in the end it will always reach the ocean

many difficulties can surge but the force of its essence is unstoppable so it will never go backwards

each moment is the first and last one. . .

take care

Incredible

Post Number: 14
Posted on Wednesday, June 13, 2007 - 11:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I thinks that without laws the society cleans itself naturally. Because as the criminal are always looking for problem and harassing peoples the good people kill them.

the society cleans itself by the natural laws of the dynamic of the cause and effect.

Incredible

Post Number: 15
Posted on Wednesday, June 13, 2007 - 12:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The pleiadean laws work only in pleiadian society.

We are in earth planet, with a less evolved people where those laws simply not work.

Get off that cloud and put the feet in the earth!!! Come to the reality.

Francofiori2004

Post Number: 34
Posted on Wednesday, June 13, 2007 - 02:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is it possible to go backward in spiritual evolution or in each next life we are always a bit better?
An amazing invention for natural health:
WWW.ETERNARINGS.COM

Cpl

Post Number: 272
Posted on Wednesday, June 13, 2007 - 07:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Incredible,

If a better world is wanted it is better to promote one rather than accept the one we have. Do you really want forever a world in which the so-called "good" kill off the "bad"? which is what most of our oh-so-troublesome leaders think they have been doing over the centuries. It doesn't always work like that: scum has a tendency to rise to the top. Are the good people killing off the bad leaders today? If they were they wouldn't be good people.

"Bad" needs to be stopped; it is wisdom in knowing how, when, and what to do to achieve that end. And this forum may be a good place to start discussing the possibilities.

There is much to be said for the means being the end. If a violent process for a society is accepted as a whole that is what it will have -- and its people will inherit a hellhole.

For a better world, with both feet firmly on the earth.
cpl

Incredible

Post Number: 20
Posted on Thursday, June 14, 2007 - 10:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is that if the good people (those that want to live in peace) not kill the bad people (those that want to live harming their fellow man, The bad people will kill the good peoples.

Why the people that want to live in peace have to suffer because the rights of a criminal have to be respected?

Giving rights to criminals is removing the rights to the peoples that want to live in peace.

I know that my ideas are controversial in this forum, but are my ideas.

Cpl

Post Number: 273
Posted on Thursday, June 14, 2007 - 11:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The rights of all need respecting, but the criminal needs putting in his/her place if harming others. No one "has to suffer because... of a criminal". There are laws and police to ensure people's rights are not violated. There are ways to restrain or reform the criminal other than Killing.

Rights are inalienable they are not given by anybody to anybody; they are only recognized, respected, or abused. If given by anything I would say they are given by Creation when it gives each individual free will.

James

Post Number: 51
Posted on Friday, June 15, 2007 - 01:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Incredible, nobody has the right to decide over any humans right to exist unless it's a matter of self defense.
Welcome to Earth!

Edward

Post Number: 798
Posted on Friday, June 15, 2007 - 02:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Franco....

Welcome to the FIGU board!

One does Not go Backward in Spiritual Evolution, as far as I know.

One can only 'Stagnate' Temperary, if you will. And once again, pick up the
grain; where the Spirit-form...once left off, so to speak, and thus: Continue!

And the purpose of Spiritual Evolution, is indeed to become: (a bit) Better, in
every incarnation! :-)

Or, as Billy (and the Teachings) would say: to PERFECT, One's Self!

Thus, take NO heed to: Karma and Sin or Atonement(and so forth). These are
merely, Misinterpretations from Erroneous Distorted so-called teachings.

Edward.

Incredible

Post Number: 22
Posted on Friday, June 15, 2007 - 10:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My father know a man from Salvador.

The man told to my father that each time that a salvatrucha gang where forming, the paramilitary groups killed the gang. In those days the people lived with more security and the crime where low.

Now the commission of "human rights" of the UNO assigned a relator of "human rights" and thanks to that, the streets of that country lives in a constant war because the police can't eliminate the gangers because is forbidden to kill criminals.

The good peoples those that want to live in peace are killed and live in a hell. All that thanks to the "human rights"

Incredible

Post Number: 26
Posted on Saturday, June 16, 2007 - 01:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

When a country have a high crime rate, the citizens of that country emigrate to other country looking for a better life.

Do you want immigration in your lands because to kill criminals is forbidden?

If you prohibit to kill criminals, you have to take in account that the nations with a high crime rate will emigrate to better nations, including your country and will invade you. and unfortunately many criminals will come to your land looking for a better life.

Memo00

Post Number: 288
Posted on Monday, June 18, 2007 - 06:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Incredible

the crime and all the problems related to it grow because of overpopulation

killing the criminals doesn`t solve the problem, the United States is one of the (many) countries in which for many years criminals (and innocent) have been executed and as i understand it is still one of the places where there is more violence and all kinds of degenerations

even from the pure Maths point of view to kill persons is useless for the simple reason that there are always more persons being born than those dying, so all (social,economic,etc)problems which lead to criminality grow and grow

there are no "good" or "bad" people, but only people, criminality is plain and simply a social sickness that like any other kind of disease occurs when certain factors are present, factors which are directly linked to overpopulation

capital punishment doesnt get rid of criminals but it creates more of them (the one who kills another or supports that action becomes a criminal himself)

the purpose of life is evolution, by killing a person you destroy that possibility, by supporting those criminal actions one shows how ignorant and confused is oneself about truth and life

how precious and valuable is life you will understand when you have death in front of yourself, then all ideologies, philosophies, and irreal ways of thinking disappear and only truth remains

if you havent done yet, i recommend that you read Billy`s writings about overpopulation and capital punishment which you can find in the FIGU website

take care

James

Post Number: 53
Posted on Tuesday, June 19, 2007 - 03:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm curious if the Plejaren keep the banished humans apart from each other. Like an electronic collar that stops them getting too close to one another prohibiting them from forming groups.

How can two or more criminals interacting, like they do in prisons now, be helpful?
Welcome to Earth!

Starion

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, July 04, 2007 - 07:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In a society of humans where one individual is a rogue and endangers the lives of others around him, the only way to resolve it, is to Prevent
that individual from causing more harm to himself or to others.
It is possible that in our future, individuals will be "given" new memories or "erased" from negative memories and allowed to re-enter society.}}

Scott

Post Number: 1241
Posted on Wednesday, July 04, 2007 - 08:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Starion,

As I understand it the Plejarens are in possession of technology which allows them to erase the memories within an individual. This was referenced in Christian Frehners presentation at the UFO Conference in 2006. From what I remember it had to do with Ptaah allowing his ship to be seen near Billys by certain individuals who were "non supporters" of Billy. This resulted in 2 of these people going to the hospital as result of this sighting, and causing them a "mental disturbance". When Ptaah realized what had occurred, he was able to erase the memory of this in one of these people. I would recommend watching the video for the exact details as Christian relayed them.

If an individual is considered a criminal and is causing harm to others, he must be set aside from society and atone for his crimes, and be given the chance to learn from his misdeeds, without being given the death penalty, which stops all learning and any chance for rehabilitation. I am not sure what you are referring to in regards to "given new memories", maybe you could clarify what you mean.

Welcome to the FIGU Forum
Regards
Scott-Moderator

Incredible

Post Number: 41
Posted on Wednesday, July 04, 2007 - 12:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I not support that idea, the extremely degenerate criminals must be eliminated.

The extremely degenerate and violent criminals don't change they are naturally and genetically degenerate, and a danger for the society as well as for the jailers. The only way is death for them.
"we born to die and we die to born"

Eric_drouin

Post Number: 165
Posted on Wednesday, July 04, 2007 - 09:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To kill another human being is very degenerate, deeply stupid, absolutely illogical and totally unacceptable, whether it is a criminal or a governement and all those who supports this idea, despise the value of a human being.

Death penalty is practiced in the USA and also Iran, China, Saudi Arabia, North Korea, Iraq etc ... Notice the "great democracies" which countries USA is compared with ...

Also Texas, home of the Moron, is the champion all categories of death penalty.

We know also that the secret services also have no respect for life as they practice assassination almost at will under the auspice of war of terror...

Edward

Post Number: 819
Posted on Thursday, July 05, 2007 - 12:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Incredable....

Your answer is very very 'Incredible', Incredible!

Please STUDY thoroughly what the Plejarans and Billy have to say concerning -
the Death Penalty -....and so forth!

The Plejarans and Billy 'Oppose' any kind of Death Penalty, on our Earthly
world. The Death Penalty: Is a MAN-made 'solution'! It is in NO WAY, a
Creational procedure!

When One commits a crime, there is always a Reason, WHY...such individual
commits what he/she does. It can be a Traumatic experience...which stems
from an early event in life, or even childhood; which Generated...an 'Imbalance'
within the individual's...'Mental State'. And thus, as result: the individual
is not...in a 'Sound State Of Mind', Mentality.

And One that is not in a 'Sound State Of Mind' is in an 'ill' mental state, and
thus, has to be 'healed' and helped, and treated...to recuperate him/her self
to his/her previous mental state of Balance.

And One that is NOT in a 'Sound State Of Mind'(ill), One...Does NOT put such
individual to Death!!

No matter how high the committed crime may be what such individual commits:
this is NOT 'Logic'...in the processing!

"Killing Another Individual....For Killing Another Individual"...does NOT
justify the term: Justice!

"Killing Another Individual....For Killing Another Individual", in this/such
'illogical' state of processing/thinking...is only based on 'Revenge'...and -
Self Satisfaction -! And thus, NO Means..of association to True Creational
Laws, or Values.

"Killing Another Individual....For Killing Another Individual"...Does NOT bring
back the one that was killed, in the first place!

"Killing Another Individual....For Killing Another Individual"...only
'stagnates' the Evolution Process of the 'Unbalanced' individual. And Killing
such individual...does Not...give such individual the Opportunity....to
Recuperate him/her self...from his/her 'Mistakes'!

So, it is best to let such individual Live-Out his/her life cycle 'Fully', up
and till the last breath of Life; to gain Insight and Knowledge, of what the
individual had done wrong.

"An Eye For an Eye....and A Tooth For A Tooth": is base on Stupidious and
Ignoramous Human Distorted thinking/behavior

"An Eye For an Eye....and A Tooth For A Tooth, or Karma (Kamma) and Sin/
Atonement" is in NO WAY associated with Creational Teachings!

The Creational Teachings tells us to 'Assist Life', in any manner possible: and
thus NOT to Destroy Life. And thus, even to Assist the above mentioned
individual...or others related, whom had lost their Senses...and to Regain
their Senses, once again. And thus: it is better to Heal....than to Destroy

And remember: Healing is Positive Energy, and Destroying is Negative Energy!

Healing IS KNOWLEDGE and WISDOM! Destroying IS IGNORANCE and UNWISE!

Edward.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page