Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 08, 2007

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Karma (Kamma) and Sin/Atonement » Archive through July 08, 2007 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Starion

Post Number: 2
Posted on Thursday, July 05, 2007 - 06:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding my post: re: Criminals removed from causing danger to others, rehabbed by erasing "bad" memories and given new memories.
Scott: you had confusion about my post. Under deep hypnosis, "destructive" memories can be temporarily erased while "positive" loving ones are implanted. The person would not remember doing anything negative; When asked would be adamantly opposed to any human being acting as he had previously. Memories might include relatives who taught right from wrong....loving parents etc. His "memory bank" would be filled with positive and wonderful things he had "done".
Of course when the life was ended the truth would be restored. Meanwhile you have a functional human being who has bettered himself and those around him. Not a bad trade.

Incredible

Post Number: 42
Posted on Thursday, July 05, 2007 - 08:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward, many criminals commit crime because they enjoy the suffering of their victims.

I only want a system that don't steal my natural right to kill a degenerate "man" that is harassing me pr my family.
To kill is a natural right given to me by the nature, and none artificial or man made system have the right to steal that right to me.

The big problem of this society is that the "justice" system put the criminal at the same level as the decent people.

We need a law that work like a check valve, if somebody with a dirty record kill another person with a clean record the government must pursue and kill that criminal.

Once a criminal with a dirty record is declared convict, that criminal must be executed in less that 24 hours, without rights to appeal

If somebody with a clean record kill a criminal (dirty record) then that person that killed the criminal must have immunity.

I will never agree with your politic about the crime.
"we born to die and we die to born"

Starion

Post Number: 3
Posted on Thursday, July 05, 2007 - 08:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Individuals who did this kind of "rehabbing" would be creating a new and better human. This job would require very loving and compassionate care, not to injure or override spiritual laws.

Brian

Posted on Thursday, July 05, 2007 - 08:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Incredible
You say too kill a criminal is O.K ,so bang your DEAD...... what have you learnd so far about respect for life,cause you will learn know longer.
Perhaps you have missed something in the figu text?
Good luck

Brian

James

Post Number: 57
Posted on Friday, July 06, 2007 - 05:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Incredible, yes you have the right to kill anyone you want, but that doesn't make it good or right. You can do whatever you like, but there will be consequences.

A human is a human, and sometimes a human will decide to act against natural laws and hurt society. Hence they should be outcast but retain their life so they are able to atone.

You have to think, is there a reason why you should kill a criminal even if they have been imprisoned and don't pose a threat to society? The criminals will have the chance to learn about what wrong they did so they can slowly improve themselves and become more capable of living reasonably in their next lifetime.
Welcome to Earth!

Incredible

Post Number: 43
Posted on Friday, July 06, 2007 - 09:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have this ideals because I live near a bad neighborhood and I know what I'm talking about. I know how to treat the degenerate ones.

Some peoples need to be refined by blood and fire, otherwise they will never learn the lesson.

So when they reincarnate again, they learned the lesson by the hard way.

The politic of banish a man only work with a relatively evolved race. But that politic simply not work with the criminals that we have here on earth.

That is my way of seeing the things.

Incredible

Post Number: 44
Posted on Friday, July 06, 2007 - 09:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Brian say:
Hi Incredible
You say too kill a criminal is O.K ,so bang your DEAD...... what have you learned so far about respect for life,cause you will learn know longer.
Perhaps you have missed something in the figu text?
Good luck

Incredible:
I only respect the life of those that respect my life and dignity. For me is unacceptable that politic of not harm a criminal.

Is a natural right of every good people those that want to live in peace and harmony to kill a criminal and not to be pursued by the government or any other artificial law.

The man with his unnatural laws has steal the right to work for a better world. If you not eliminate the cancer the cancer will eat you.

Mgilbo1

Post Number: 57
Posted on Friday, July 06, 2007 - 10:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Incredible,

Understanding that our society is made worse by our overpopulation may change your view on things. The criminal was not born that way, he/she was thrown into it because we allow EVERYONE to have children when they are not worthy or able to care for them.

If a criminal attacks you, you have the right to stop him/her even if it leads to the killing of that person. I would NOT want my gov't deciding who should die or live as you stated earlier since they are the biggest criminals of all.
Mark Gilbo

Mgilbo1

Post Number: 58
Posted on Friday, July 06, 2007 - 10:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Starion,

Sometimes it takes a lifetime or two to learn a lesson. If you think by replanting a memory right before death will help that person learn from their mistakes, you would be wrong.

Why is it humans are so afraid of making mistakes?
Mark Gilbo

Likeaflower

Post Number: 2
Posted on Friday, July 06, 2007 - 11:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To Starion, re your post dated Thursday, July 05, 2007 - 06:41 am:
"Under deep hypnosis, "destructive" memories can be temporarily erased while "positive" loving ones are implanted."

-- Billy has already stated that our practice of what we call "hypnosis" today is utter rubbish (so to speak).

Likeaflower

Posted on Friday, July 06, 2007 - 11:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Incredible,

The views of the FIGU on the true humanitarian treatment of criminals (based on the natural laws of cause and effect) is clearly outlined and defined in its publications. I would urge you to read through the many pamphlets and booklets available for more information on this subject. FIGU does not condone the death sentence.

Salome

Incredible

Post Number: 45
Posted on Friday, July 06, 2007 - 12:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Likeaflower:
I read all those pamphlets, but simply I'm not capable of follow that.

Here are very degenerate criminals that simply will not change and come to this world to obstruct the live of others.

You the people of figu live in an almost homogeneous country, with one ethnic group. In the nations where live many ethnic groups together is impossible to reach peace, and those multiethnic societies creates very degenerate criminals.

Francofiori2004

Post Number: 44
Posted on Friday, July 06, 2007 - 02:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Incredible..
It's not multiethnic society that creates criminals, it's overpopulation and economic unbalance.

Death penalty is useless because that spirit will reincarnate again and with same tendency, if you don't help him to change.
Moreover, if you kill him you cannot resuscitate him in case justice finds after a while that he was not guilty (this happened a lot of time).
An amazing invention for natural health:
WWW.ETERNARINGS.COM

Likeaflower

Post Number: 6
Posted on Friday, July 06, 2007 - 03:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Incredible, there are FIGU members from all over the world, so it is inaccurate to say that "the people of FIGU live in an almost homogeneous country". In fact, Mr. Meier traveled across the Earth, in most trying circumstances, before he started his own Mission, so he too is very familiar with the situations faced by all nations, to this very day.

To give you a personal example: I am South African by birth, and now am resident in the U.S.A. I am a FIGU passive member and have been so for the past 7 years. I can also tell you that I have first-hand experience of how corrupt Governments operate, and the dire effects such corruption and evil manipulations and greed has on a nation of people.

The teachings of Truth are Universal and timeless, and it is these unchangeable immutable Truths (laws and directives of Creation) which FIGU's views on capital punishment is based upon, hence it is a valid standpoint.

The Plejaren (as an example) and the races in their Federation do not condone the death sentence either. In fact, they send criminals away to special prison planets or islands and have extremely strict laws in this regard. It is only with great exception that permission is granted to exterminate a life.

Another extremely important point to keep in mind is that they (the Plejaren & co.) control their population strictly too, because it is in fact unstemmed overpopulation which breeds the high-crime and violence.

If one wants to correct a wrong, one must get to the very base cause/s:- The true cause of the troubles of our planet Earth today stems from overpopulation (which was caused again by religious poisoning which again had its causes thousands of years ago when certain races landed here - see contact 251).

The other part of this debacle is the lack of action on the part of the world's Governments to finally do something responsible and truly humanitarian about stemming the tide of overpopulation. I will state it again for emphasis: Overpopulation breeds all kinds of terrible ills, a higher crime-rate with more vicious criminals being only one small aspect of it all, and this is a phenomenon which is experienced world-wide.

If anyone is truly interested in stopping high-crime and preventing vicious criminals from proliferating, then the very real fact of overpopulation has to be taken into consideration. One cannot put a band-aid over a festering sore, the infection itself has to be cleaned out first, in this case the 'infection' is overpopulation.

Starion

Post Number: 4
Posted on Friday, July 06, 2007 - 05:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Re: rehabbing criminals.
1. This is necessary to stop criminality in its tracks. 2) You already know jails don't work; they simple make better criminals. 3.) Killing an individual doesn't work either. They are reborn, scared, fearful, full of nightmares and begin to take this fear out on small animals.
Killing a criminal is foolish too. I kill you and in the next life, you kill me and in the
next life, I kill you???? Is that what you want?
You have reduced yourself to the position of those you kill. Not a good place.

Starion

Post Number: 5
Posted on Friday, July 06, 2007 - 05:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You mention overpopulation. I agree. First, let's pass a law that no child can be born to a single mother. We ensure that the child will have a good healthy working and useful set of parents in a viable marriage. (Two loving people who can raise that child in a very healthy environment.) We must set standards for this and the question is how do we enforce those standards??? By what means would we punish those who break the "new law"??? Our attention needs to be focused not on the parent, but on the good of the child. Child welfare (government) does not work very well. I hesitate to suggest mass
inoculations or mass implants to prevent pregnancy, and punishing the mother alone for getting pregnant is also rather inane since it takes two. What would be an incentive to have two or less children per family?

Likeaflower

Post Number: 7
Posted on Friday, July 06, 2007 - 11:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Starion,
I would like to answer your post above re. overpopulation in the correct area so that we don't go off topic and help to keep this forum organized for everyone's benefit, readers and moderators alike. Please follow this link for my answer http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/14/79.html?1182178315

Incredible

Post Number: 47
Posted on Saturday, July 07, 2007 - 10:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The only thing that I know is that the politic of banish criminals only work with more evolved people from more evolved societies.

That politic simply not work with us, we are too primitive.

You won't make me change of opinion.

Likeaflower

Post Number: 12
Posted on Saturday, July 07, 2007 - 11:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Incredible,

Of course you are welcome to your opinion, just as everyone is. And yes, you make a valid point, at this time our Government agencies and heads of state are not populated by spiritually enlightened humans, cognizant of Creation and its laws and bids (even though they are fully aware of Billy Meier and his Plejaren contacts!). However, at the end of the day, when all is said and done, it does not mean that we as individuals cannot make necessary changes in our personal lives and attempt to enhance our own evolutions.
Overpopulation - A threat to all life
http://overpopulationthreat.blogspot.com/

Trevor

Post Number: 10
Posted on Saturday, July 07, 2007 - 05:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Incredible,

you appear pretty adamant about this citizens right to kill criminals thing? Is it because of a very negative and emotional sensitizing event you experienced in your childhood days surrounding a criminal that is the reason why you feel like this? Seems to me like it could be for you to feel this strong about it.

I think however strongly you may feel that the correct thing a clean citizen like yourself should have the right to DO with a criminal who has just invaded their personal space or home and committed another crime, is for the citizen to have the right to kill the criminal, you must always remember that no-one is allowed to do that in todays society, unless its only self defense, or else they become a criminal too.

Likeaflower

Post Number: 14
Posted on Sunday, July 08, 2007 - 08:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Everyone has their own perspectives and way of thinking, we are all free to decide for ourselves what is right and what is wrong, according to our own understanding, whether we recognize Creation or not. There is tact and there is constructive criticism, and then there is tactlessness and a lack of understanding and love for the fellow human being. We each decide for ourselves how we are going to treat others, and ultimately we alone are responsible for each outcome of our own thinking and actions. The advice is to "treat others as you would like to be treated". Everyone has to follow their own path of evolution, even the criminals. Billy's "Desiderata" gives very excellent advice on how to treat the fellow human being, and how to treat yourself.
Overpopulation - A threat to all life
Overpopulation Threat Blog

Starion

Post Number: 6
Posted on Sunday, July 08, 2007 - 09:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

RE: Value of Hypnosis: In my humble opinion derived from real life experience, (One birth without and one with) I would prefer to give birth with hypnosis (no pain or problems, easy delivery, quick healing and healthy child) as opposed to medical intervention, surgery, shots of painkiller and other procedures that interfere with the natural work of Mother Nature.

Dear Starion,
Please double check what topics you are posting in, even if hypnosis was mentioned in relation to the topic, doesnt mean that by talking about hypnosis alone makes it the right topic. any further comments on hypnosis alone should be continued elsewhere.

Salome, Badr - Moderator

Incredible

Post Number: 48
Posted on Sunday, July 08, 2007 - 09:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

When a person that want to live in peace an harmony kill another "person" that want to destroy the peace an harmony in a community, that person is not a criminal.

You must see the why a person kill the other, is very primitive to condemn the action. You must see why a person killed another person.

For examples:
1. If you kill another man because of envy you become a criminal.

2. If you kill another "person" because he was harassing you you are not a criminal because you simply eliminate what is bothering you.

3. If somebody is stronger that you and he is abusive and is harassing you, you have the right to kill him treacherously.

4. If you kill somebody while you assault him yo become a criminal.

Do you see?
The people condemn the action and don't take in account what is beyond that action to give a veredict.

We need a more intelligent system thar work as a diode. A system that gives more rights to peoples with a cleaner record.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page