Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 23, 2007

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Meditation » Archive through July 23, 2007 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

The_original_dave

Post Number: 13
Posted on Saturday, June 23, 2007 - 03:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey guys,

i have a question, i know using a pyramid is preffered for the peace meditation but is it necesary.
if you do not use one will the mediation be useless/not count.

and will the meditation have any effect if you do it on a non designated day.

Jacob

Post Number: 491
Posted on Saturday, June 23, 2007 - 01:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The meditation pyramid works as a relay/enhancement tool for the consciousness-related forces generated by the peace-meditation.
The designated times make sure that a lot of people do the peace meditation at the same time and therefore bundling and concentrating all individual consciousness-related forces in to one big neutral positive force which is much more powerful then just one or just a few people doing the peace meditation.
At the current consciousness-related development level, the Earth human does not have much consciousness-related strength as of yet.

I hope this helps.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Thomas

Post Number: 289
Posted on Sunday, June 24, 2007 - 12:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Unfortunately the real question that was asked has not been answered. I have also read in several locations(one of which was from a FIGU member), both that the meditation pyramids of small size are necessary, and also that they are not necessary for the peace meditation to be effective.

I understand that the timing is critical but FIGU has never clearly stated whether or not our peace meditations have any effect when done without a pyramid...

Respectfully,
Thomas

Scott

Post Number: 1233
Posted on Sunday, June 24, 2007 - 08:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas,

Where did you come across that a meditation pyramid was not necessary when conducting the peace meditation? I would think since the antenna affixed to the top of the meditation pyramid acts as an antenna to connect with the pyramid in Switzerland, that it would not be incorporated into the design of the pyramid if it was not needed.,hence if that is the case, I cannot see how not using a pyramid at all, would allow for the peace meditation to be effective.?

Regards
Scott

Thomas

Post Number: 292
Posted on Monday, June 25, 2007 - 12:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To be honest Scott I don't remember the exact location. I have read both statements more than once though in different locations so I am really unsure of the correct answer. Adding to the confusion is the fact that according to BEAM, thoughts in material form travel up to 3 light seconds, which is easily all the way around the Earth, and spiritual impulses have no limits in our universe, so really, I don't see why a pyramid is needed at all on the Earth.

I do understand that the center's pyramid is needed to link to the one on Erra though according to what I have read. Sorry that I don't have the exact info on quote location. My wife is in the hospital so I don't have adequate time right now to research it. If I remember or run across it later though, I will definitely pass along the specifics.

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 77
Posted on Monday, June 25, 2007 - 05:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The small Peace Meditation pamphlet that FIGU publishes does not say that the pyramid is required. One would think that if it was mandatory, it would be made clear in the pamphlet that it was mandatory, since its’ intent is to educate and encourage a wider practice of the PM.

Regards
Bob

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 79
Posted on Monday, June 25, 2007 - 11:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

According to Ptaah's explanations, the Peace Meditation is a measure which had been taken by the old Lyrians when they resided earlier here on Earth. To promote world peace, they undertook a unique programming of a determined proverb in the memory banks of the earth's atmosphere. This determined proverb, sworn by oath and bound by codex, is a programmed impulse-laden determination sentence from the old Lyrian language.

It works in the following way: Whenever this Lyrian sentence is thought or spoken correctly, the thought impulses of the sentence reach inside the mentioned memory bank. These thought frequencies automatically release peace impulses that affect all the people of Earth. The impulses received by human beings are correctly understood and made effective in this sense - even if only in subconscious manner.

All of this can be found on page 276, of And Still They Fly. Nothing is mentioned of a pyramid as a pre-requisite.

Regards
Bob

Thomas

Post Number: 295
Posted on Wednesday, June 27, 2007 - 04:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So the question of pyramid necessity for the peace meditation being effective is still unanswered with any certainty...

Scott

Post Number: 1238
Posted on Tuesday, July 03, 2007 - 02:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

I recently asked Christian is the Meditation Pyramid needed when doing the Bi-Monthly Peace Meditation. He stated the following:

Hi Scott,

No, it is not needed in the sense that that your PM is futile, but if you want to maximize the effect it is necessary that you combine your "efforts" with all the other people, and to this end you need the "relay station" of the pyramid.

Salome,
Christian

Rarena

Post Number: 253
Posted on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 09:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just got off the phone with a friend who lives in Berlin and he said the Peace Meditation should be nine hours different from Switzerland in California.

Was practicing the peace meditation at Noon in California and that is the wrong time... It should be performed at 11 AM PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). Please disregard or delete my last email indicating an incorrect time to be in harmony with all the dear people in the Plejaren federation and those in the Switzerland SSSC/FIGU and informed people around the world who start at 8PM (Swiss time) on the first and third Saturdays of the month. Today for example...

Apparently Switzerland is on an extended daylight period as well as the United States. Not sure when this extended daylight period begins for Switzerland.

The Peace meditation was introduced by the Plejaren late - 1983 or spring 1984, 3.5 Billion humans in the Plejaren federation participated at that time... which coincided with the end of dictatorships in Russia and other countries and marked the fall of the Berlin wall.

To practice you can be driving, walking or flying and still practice twenty minutes twice a month to enact the effects and wonderful possibilities this meditation has for peace...

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Peace be on Earth, and among all beings!

Badr

Post Number: 201
Posted on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 11:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Randy,

It might help being more detailed, since 8pm might not be that clear to some.

The Swiss time(Central European Time) is
Saturday 18.30 and 20.00 (Standard Time) resp. 19.30 and 21.00 (Summer Time)
Sunday 20.00 (Standard Time) resp. 21.00 (Summer Time).

Which can easily be found on the theyfly.com website or figu.org

Salome, Badr

Markc

Post Number: 515
Posted on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 10:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Randy ;

Thanks for the clarification . The meditation actually occurs 6 times a month ( unless the month is longer) on 4 separate days .

Sitting down is actually the effective method to use , although I suppose that , arguably ,if you have to walk somewhere it would be more effective than not doing it at all .
MAYBE .
Walking would indicate eyes being open , which would decrease the attentive focus needed .
Driving would be much more distracting , so , in my opinion , it would be wise not to make it an activity of secondary importance .
In fact , I'm sure that the dilution of intent would be wasteful .

My assertion is , that if peace is important , it should be important enough to set aside time for .

Kind Regards , Mark
Mark Campbell

Scott

Post Number: 1254
Posted on Sunday, July 22, 2007 - 06:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Randy,

I am confused about the times for the Peace Meditation on the West Coast as you stated. According to the FIGU Society USA's website, the Peace Meditation should occur during Pacific Standard Time at 9:30 and 11 a.m. and is bumped up 1 hour for Pacific Daylight time. So now I am hearing this has changed? Yes, there is 9 hours difference which would mean 9 hours from 18:30 would be 9:30 for Pacific Standard Time etc..When I have attended official FIGU Study Group meetings on the West Coast, it was always performed at the times I mentioned. Badr's times also coincide with what is stated on the English FIGU Website regarding European Time.

Regards
Scott

Rarena

Post Number: 254
Posted on Sunday, July 22, 2007 - 10:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Scott, Mark and Badr,

Scott, you are absolutely right. Please excuse MY confusion with the time. My notes which are not with me at the moment... indicated the SSSC peace meditation on July 26 was at 8PM but it may have ended then. Time seemed to stand still in Switzerland...

So 1830 hrs which would be 6:30PM in US time format, thanks for the clarification, Badr... and is the correct time like you said in congruence with FIGU and Micheals' site TheyFly.com. It was my error.

Thanks so much for your thoughtful posts guys... My buddy Wolfgang called and casually told me Switzerland as well as Berlin Germany where he lives... as being nine hours different and on extended daylight time as well as California (PDT) and that it was due to to extended daylight time which was obviously a translational error on my part. German, is a second language for me...

Stephen, the fellow who was in charge of starting and stopping the peace meditation which my notes (probably incorrectly) indicate was held at 8PM SSSC (CG49) mentioned that you can be doing just about anything while performing the peace meditation... although... he did mention it is indeed better to sit as Mark indicates in order to quiet the mind so the cerebellum or unconscious mind is fully engaged and not distracted by the consciousness of what you are doing which would be more difficult.

As to peace being important am in total agreement with Mark, with only overpopulation being first on the list.

Thanks again for your help, maybe I will meditate at the right time next week.

Hector

Post Number: 294
Posted on Sunday, July 22, 2007 - 11:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We should distinguish between the Peace meditation and meditation/concentration/attentiveness exercises.

In my case the P.M is mandatory and meditation exercises are not.I see meditation exercises not well suited for beginners like me.Life in the present times is very difficult, too much stress, nerves, anxiety, which are natural enemies of meditation techniques.If your consciousness cannot get rid of those strange, parasitic thoughts like excessive familiar & business responsibility and all kind of problems, i do not recommend meditation exercises.

Best regards

Badr

Post Number: 205
Posted on Sunday, July 22, 2007 - 01:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Hector,

For a minute there I missed your words “In my case” thinking that you were writing about P.M being mandatory in general, which seemed really strange coming from you. But as I said missed your first few words.

You said “Life in the present times is very difficult, too much stress, nerves, anxiety” now I ask you one question why do you think that is? One answer might be an unbalanced psyche, this might help you with a chain of answers to my question, no need to answer me just think about it.

Now regarding your use of the word “exercises” I didn’t know there was a meditation exercise, I only read about “meditation teachings - Meditationslehre” and “concentration exercises” But since you weren’t specific of what meditation exercises consist of, I will take it that you are talking about concentration exercises (e.g. Breathing, Candle, Crystal ball etc...).

If (meditation=”concentration” exercises are not for beginners) then what is? From personal experience it is very rewarding if you are able to “control” yourself, although I started less than a year I am still on 5 min, didn’t go over it yet :-). I do it on weekdays only still working on managing to do it on the weekends as well, my preference is the breathing exercise the simplest seems to be what suits me. Some days it’s easier some days it’s harder, but I haven’t given up. From the time I started, I do see an improvement, slow but it’s happening.

Let me tell you and everyone else reading this, concentration exercise is a very powerful “key” if you continue in studying the FIGU material you will slowly figure out what I am talking about and you will know what doors this “key” can open. So my advice is do not delay it, the earlier you start the further you can get.

And one more thing the consciousness cannot get rid of the things you mentioned unless you have a method of controlling your thoughts. As the saying goes out of nothing comes nothing.

Salome, Badr

Hector

Post Number: 295
Posted on Sunday, July 22, 2007 - 04:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I mean meditation is no easy thing.It takes years, not months of continuous and ciclic exercising, training to achieve some results.

There is a book called introduction to the meditation.But there is also an article by stephan frickauer "introduction to introduction to the Meditation".That shows you meditation is a complex world.Therefore i told my personal opinion, that Meditationslehre is not recomended for beginners, i mean there are others topics in the Geisteslehre that can be understood and practiced more easily than meditation.But thats my personal opinion, not dogmatic.

About today's lifestyle, i link it to life in big populated cities, where there is almost no place and no time for the mind and the body to rest properly.Imagine the worst example.A wall street broker.That man, his lifestyle and his environment is not compatible with meditation.

I never said Meditation does not reward! It really does, but meditation is no tool for relax! Those who seek meditation as a tool to calm or neutralize stress, anxiety and nerves do not know what Meditation is all about.Frickauer:Meditation ist keine Entspannungübung.

Meditation is not free of danger if you do not perform it correctly.Very dangerous indeed.You can enter in euphoric states and visualize things which do not belong to reality.

In the himalayas, where Billy perfected Meditation, you always need a teacher, tutor to monitorize your first steps.That is a special protection and measure to avoid incorrect practice of meditation.

How do you judge or realize that you are going in the right direction? How can you measure your improvements? Who monitorizes your evolution? That is part of meditation.Self control.

My previous post said that meditation can be performed with no self control at all, and results can be quite negative.Just like an Ischwisch (king of what kind of wisdom?)can destroy a whole galaxy.You know, we always have to see both sides of the coin, negative and positive.

This post is purely my personal ideas, based on my research , trying to sum up what i know about Meditation.Any correction or critic is welcomed.

Scott

Post Number: 1255
Posted on Sunday, July 22, 2007 - 07:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Badr,

You mentioned "about concentration exercises (e.g. Breathing, Candle, Crystal ball etc...)." I am aware of the Candle exercise, but unclear about the breathing exercise. Is this the same procedure which is used in the "Introduction to Meditation"?

Regards
Scott

Flap_dragon

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, July 22, 2007 - 08:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Hector,

Perhaps you won’t mind me expressing my opinion? You make some interesting comments.

You said: “Meditationslehre is not recomended for beginners, i mean there are others topics in the Geisteslehre that can be understood and practiced more easily…”

Not recommended for beginners? People have to start somewhere. Relatively speaking, even Meier and the Plejarens are beginners.

You said: “I mean meditation is no easy thing.It takes years, not months of continuous and ciclic exercising, training to achieve some results.”

Why does meditation have to be a hard thing? Would not days of practice lead to months and then eventually years? The point being, all one needs to do is take the time to practice.

You said: “…meditation is no tool for relax!”

If a person gained better concentration (focus control) in his life, would he not be more relaxed?

You said: “Meditation is not free of danger if you do not perform it correctly.Very dangerous indeed.You can enter in euphoric states and visualize things which do not belong to reality.”

How can meditation be dangerous if the goal is to improve one’s concentration? Euphoric states might better be described as tripping? These are two different things right?

You said: “…you always need a teacher, tutor to monitorize your first steps.That is a special protection and measure to avoid incorrect practice of meditation.”

Always? This is a religious statement. Perhaps a person “might” need an experienced tutor for the first steps. Notice at this point you even recognize a beginning (or beginner).

You ask: “How do you judge or realize that you are going in the right direction? How can you measure your improvements? Who monitorizes your evolution? That is part of meditation.Self control.”

You answer your own question. IMO you know you are going in the right direction when you gain more self-control. Improvements are measured as you become more and more masterful at controlling your thoughts, and a better observer. Perhaps a good stockbroker can measure his progress as his concentration (looking at markets, economies, charts, graphs, etc.,) pays off with trading/investing successes? Perhaps a person monitors his own evolution by being responsible for it?

Kind regards,
Anthony J. Alagna

Badr

Post Number: 206
Posted on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 01:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hector , now that you cleared up what you are talking about I would like to comment on that, since my previous post was relating to the concentration exercise. So in this case I would agree with most of what you said in your last post. It is true that a lot of people don’t have a clear idea of what meditation actually is. It takes one to perfect the concentration before one can even get any results from the actual meditation. Its surely nothing for beginners, mastering concentration is for beginners. And your comment about meditation not being a method for relaxation I would also have to agree on that, from what I read in the book (Einführung in die Meditation) “Meditationslehre” since I didn’t start with actual meditation cannot comment from experience. As for a teacher I don’t know for sure about that. And for your final point doing meditation without mastering concentration can result in not only negative effects but devastating as well, from what I read.
Plus your personal conclusions fit with what I concluded personally as well.

Scott , Since I don’t have the book with me now I cannot double check on if it was written there or if I got it from another place. But the exercise I am talking about is directing ones focus on inhaling and exhaling.

Anthony , I would advise you to study the material before you comment on it. If you don’t know what the Plejarens and Billy can do, how can you assume they are beginners? and a last note meditation’s goal is not improving ones concentration, according to the meditation teachings that Billy has written down.

Salome, Badr

Hector

Post Number: 296
Posted on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 03:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anthony Stephan frickauer says relax comes as a side effect of meditation, but you cannot seek it as the ultimate goal.You shall not meditate in order to try to get asleep for example.

The teachers and tutors were referred to the himalayas and some buddhist monasteries.A guru or monitor here in the west is not welcomed because they just seek money and they perform wrong kinds of meditation like trascendental meditation.

A stockbroker has, in my opinion, just 10% probability of achieving any meditation results.Environment is very important.Contact with nature makes it easier.You wont see buddhist monasteries in big cities.Let me tell you that meditation focuses the spiritual part of man, not the material part.Yet what do you find in the stock market.That environment will "poison" or "contaminate" the meditator's mind and thoughts with almost no exception.How can you dive in spiritual values when your everyday job deals with the opposite?

"People have to start somewhere".Well, the Geisteslehre is no mandatory teachings.You can achieve great spiritual advance and evolution without GL.You can research, learn and evolve on your own without meditation.It seems like in higher spiritual levels meditation is mandatory, but in our present low level of evolution there are many other things that the human being has to fix prior to meditation.For example blind following of cults and false teachings, wild materialism, social injustice, annihilation of nature and climate change....

That's my main point....in my opinion we should concentrate in how to solve all kind of everyday problems and then we are ready to begin with meditation.But hey thats MY opinion, do not take it as dogma.

Badr

Post Number: 207
Posted on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 05:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hector, forgot to mention in my last post... you mean Stephan ;-)

Flap_dragon

Post Number: 3
Posted on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 07:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Badr,

What makes you think I have not studied this material? All I did was raise some questions.

Dude, use common sense. Billy and the Plejarens are not the most advanced meditators in the Universe. To think this is religious. Relative to even higher developed (somewhere out there), Billy and his aliens are beginners. Why is this illogical to you?

Please define meditation. How can you have meditation without concentration?

Please, I'm not claiming to know anything about this subject. I'm just trying to learn.
Anthony J. Alagna

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page