Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 08, 2007

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Spirit (Creation-energy), Spirit Forms and the Psyche » Archive through September 08, 2007 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Edward

Post Number: 852
Posted on Thursday, August 16, 2007 - 11:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott....

As far as I can make out: Mesmer, utilized Magnets which may have been..one
way or another...Magnetized by his own specifications and configurations?

In practice, he let a number of Magnets hang above a patient, and let them
swing back and forth. In some cases this worked, and sometimes not. And if
this did not work properly, he would apply his talents of Magnetism, himself.

He did even practice it with large numbers of people. By Magnetizing Water.

He...filled a big barrel with water and metal particles, and Magnetized the
barrel of water and the practicals. And the many individuals....were linked to
the barrel...and as result, many were healed or relieved from their illness.

I think Mesmer, was aware of how powerful the Magnets had to be, though.
Through his specifications and configurations? And yes, I would agree: One
should utilized the correct Magnet Strength...in order to book positive
results. Overdosing - would indeed be out of place! As we know: that all must
be in - Balance -; from a Logical point of view, I do agree with you.

But, in the end...Mesmer was made out to be a Charlatan. Which drove him to
Germany and some other places.

Even here, there are many so-called 'Magnetizers'. I even knew some of them.
And whom had a practice. If they could really, heal or remedy...their
patients, I can not say for sure: but they did book success, as the patients
mentioned.

Someone once even told me...that I could be a very good Magnetizer, also. And
that with the proper guidance...I could do the same. But, I never went into
the matter, because of bad financial circumstances; the same as the mentioned
Homeopathy and Herbal studies I once mentioned here, which could not come
into reality.

Edward.

Scott

Post Number: 1286
Posted on Friday, August 24, 2007 - 03:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

Within the spiritual teachings it is stated the spirit lies within the brain of the human being and Billy has even mentioned exactly where this is. It has also been stated that the spirit would fit on the head of a pin.

As I have thought about this, I have started to see people in a different way. Every person we talk to, observe etc, is in possession of this spiritual essence no matter what they look like, where they are from, what type of person they are etc.. Each person has this minute piece of Creation which provides the energy for the human form. It is has struck me further, that when observing others, how many people possibly go through their lives and don’t even know this exists within them. This extremely small point of energy, has the power to completely animate the human, with life, thoughts, mobility emotions etc…and yet we never give it a thought how all this is possible. It really seems what we have been told is indeed true that the spirit within us really does exist. I haven’t heard any other rational explanation where this energy within us comes from and how it originates.

It seems odd that we each have our own personalities and how easy it is to think this is what comprises our totality, but now it seems things are not quite as they appear. The things we can not physically perceive are playing a much more important role in our existence than I used to previously think. It is amazing to me that this (Spirit) exists within all of us and this invisible power is inexhaustible and yet we cannot see it, but only how it is used in the physical world…

Regards
Scott

Edward

Post Number: 859
Posted on Saturday, August 25, 2007 - 02:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott....

Very Beautifully said!

Some time back I also explained just what you posted to my sweet dear mother.

She gazed with wonder, as I told her....truly, founding it - Wonderbaarlijk!

She was indeed, very very fascinated...of what such a 'tiny' mechanism can
accomplish and do. And I told her, it is said...that what One Radiates...
through the accumulation of Spiritual Knowledge(through reincarnation)...
determines the Spiritual Power, if you will...within the Spirit-form.

And that this - Spiritual Radiation - is a wonderful source of Creational
Power/Strength...to further evolve the human body to perfection. And that
even, through this Spiritual Radiation Power, our human ESP talents can
exhibit itself. And thus, it is a combination of Spiritual Knowledge Power,
and the Human Body; which than generates a quite highly Intelligent Being, and
displaying the mentioned talents.

So, I told her..that this is our 'Individual' purpose of existence in Life and
within Creation.

So, she did seem to Understand and Comprehend what I was revealing to her.

Not to tap myself on the shoulder: but she always did say...from all the
children...that I was - Something Special, because of what someone once said
during my birth. But, I just feel like EDWARD...:-)

Thus, I told: WE all have to THANK BILLY MEIER! And that I am merely just
revealing the Creational Teachings, as far as I know it to be, that he brings
forth...to all us Earth humans. And that Life is NOT...that Complicated...as
it seems to be! And that it is what WE make of it: Individually or in a
Collective.

And that she should not be afraid of the so-called Death, and that it is
merely just a transfer to another State Of Being, but Spiritually-wise. And
that when it is her time to pass-over, to maintain the mentioned concept
within her Thinking processings mechanism...and than, when she is fully
projected (Spirit-form) she can experience all the Beauty Of CREATION, in/to
it's Fullest. A Beauty not really known to a human being, and where Peace and
Tranquility within, is felt to the Utmost and to the core...of the Spirit
(-form). And in NO WAY, One would even think of Earth Life. And that One truly
senses the TRUE Home...One longed for, since One's birth: TRUE ONENESS.

She was still gazing, of ALL it's Wonders......

Again: Very very Beautiful said, Scotty...:-)

Edward.

Kaare

Post Number: 48
Posted on Saturday, August 25, 2007 - 03:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

I also find the spirit amazing. Being so tiny and yet so powerful. Even when we are asleep the body keeps functioning thanks to the spirit within. As I understand it the spirit does not die nor sleep during the deepest sleep. So in us we have something that is everlasting, but know little about. And the spirit, as I understand it, does not age even if the physical body does age and becomes old and weak. I further think that by recognizing the spirit, the old age no longer becomes such a harmful thing. .
Since the spirit is not visible it is harder to understand how it all works. For instance as I understand it the sprit has all dimensions in it, or that the dimensions within it are endless. Although I understand the concept of what is said I believe one will only fully understand it on a higher evolution level, when the day comes that one actually somehow make use out of this. I think Billy has a good reason for writing one set of spirit teaching for us Earth humans, and another set of spirit teachings for the more advanced Plejarans. The evolution level is Critical for how much can be taught and how much one can absorb.
I find it interesting that the Plejarans still have to keep learning about the spirit, even though they are on a level where some of them already use spirit telepathy etc. In fact my impression is that they spend far more time than we do with Spirit teachings. An area they really seem to focus on.
Then there is the question why did Creation decide that to gain evolution
the best idea would be to create an enormous amount of Spirit forms. Start them each from scratch and letting each of them evolve slowly. What I think
is this: If for instance there was only 10 people living on Earth today. You would not be able to buy a computer; there would not be enough people to construct it. If one raise the amount of people to say 10 million. Then there would be the necessary critical mass to man people in all functions needed to construct the computer. There would be enough people for a mining operation to take place to get the minerals needed for the components in the computer. There would be enough people to build the factory to build the computer and so on. That is where I can see the logic in creating such an enormous amount of spirit forms. To do complex things you need lots of individual units that functions together. The more complex task - the more units is needed. A second advantage is variety. If one look at
a digital colour photo with lots of pixels. Each pixel creates
the total look. But they are each different. And it does not mean that the colour green is more important than the colour blue. They have the same value. Because by arranging them together, a picture is formed.
That is how I look at a WIR form. As I understand it the Arahat Athersata and Petale is a WIR form level with lots of individual spirit forms forming a unit or WIR form. As I understand it Billy existed as an individual spirit form back then when he was in the Arahat Athersata level and his existence is still as an individual sprit form today. I think it would be correct to say that we are also a WIR form on Earth where there exists several sub levels which, as I understand it, also is the case in the Arahat Athersata and Petale level. And each individual will live within the sublevel he/she is at and comfortable with. The challenge then is to accept people on other sub levels as having the same value as oneself because they also have a spirit form created by creation with the goal to evolve. In the end , as I understand it , everybody will make it due to the enormous time span available for evolution and then in the end merge with Creation. As I understand it - the Wir form concept is still kept intact when the time comes to merge with Creation. My understanding is that the merging will take place once the necessary high level of evolution for each spirit form has been reached at the upper Petale level. Meaning, each spirit form do not need to have the overall total perfection level to merge. What is important, as I understand it, is that each spirit form needs to have developed an individual perfection at the necessary level.. Which I think is the concept – to have an enormous amount of spirit forms , each specialized individuals merge together . A total unit becomes greater than each individual stand alone. As I understand it, through this process Creation is then given the input it planned for in the beginning to further advance its own evolution.

Regards
Kaare

Sirashwin

Post Number: 30
Posted on Sunday, August 26, 2007 - 10:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Kaare

I also had a somewhat similiar comprehension of Creation. And so must be the case with the Ur-Creations which make other creations; just like "our" creation made spiritforms; and learn from them.

But at times i do wonder where does this all end. Maybe, or most surely this sounds very pre-mature or childish on my behalf; but if the ultimate goal of spiritual evolution is Perfection, then where does this "quest" end? Perhaps this question is not of concern especially to us when we are still so down the evolutionary scale.

Salome
ashwin

Rarena

Post Number: 263
Posted on Thursday, August 30, 2007 - 09:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Ashwin,

According to Die Psyche, one of Billy's books: Creation NEVER reaches perfection.

Salome,
RArena

Sirashwin

Post Number: 41
Posted on Friday, August 31, 2007 - 05:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Rarena

If Creation never ever attains perfection no matter after how many zillions and zillions of years of evolution; then what is the true nature of reality? I mean to say like what is the end or is there, or is it just that our material thinking brains are just not good enough to comprehend it now?

Salome
ashwin

Rarena

Post Number: 264
Posted on Friday, August 31, 2007 - 03:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Creation is a continual, everlasting, process.

Creation strives towards perfection, it is the highest energy form and the highest active consciousness capable by evolution.

As to the true nature of reality... Creation will never be completely understood by humans. There is no equivilent human form. Just as there are no Creator Gods.

From An Interview of a UFO Contactee (Available through TheyFly.com):

Page 32;

Nicht eine einzige Schöpfungsform is abolute vollkommen, so auch nicht das Absolute Absolutum. Alle Schöpfunsformen können, wie alles Leben überhaupt, nur eine relative Vollkommenheit erreichen im Verlaufe iherer Evolution und im Verlauge ihres stetigen Werdens und Vergehens und Wiederwerdens, wie dies bei allem Leben der Fall ist.

Not one Creation form is absolutely perfect, not even the Absolute Absolutum. Creational forms, just as life itself, can only achieve a relative type of perfection over their evolutionary course through processes of constant waxing and waning and waxing again that characterize all life.

Just as the sea seeks level, yet never is...

Badr

Post Number: 227
Posted on Saturday, September 01, 2007 - 01:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Randy,

I couldn’t hold my self not to comment on your last post saying “Creation strives towards perfection, it is the highest energy form and the highest active consciousness capable by evolution.“

The highest energy form is the Absolute Absolutum.

Regards, Badr

The_original_dave

Post Number: 82
Posted on Saturday, September 01, 2007 - 05:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey guys,

just think about it this way, if no being can reach perfection, how will creation reach it if we are a part of creation.

Sirashwin

Post Number: 43
Posted on Saturday, September 01, 2007 - 06:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings to all

I would like to ask whether was there a real beginning as such; or is it like a circle with no definitive starting or ending point. What i mean to say is that "our" Creation (i.e. the one we are living in) was created by another Ur-Creation, which was previously created by another Ur-Creation.

Or have i got it all wrong because when one speaks of beginning and end, is it just characteristic of time. That is the evolution of creation is timeless(not meaning it is very very long; but that it is not linked with time because Creation itself created time); so if there is no time there are no first and last as we know it.

Salome
ashwin

PS - my grandma always used to comment about time that we do not know it to the extent that we call the basic unit of time as second and not first - because we don't know what happened first or "before" time

Sirashwin

Post Number: 46
Posted on Saturday, September 01, 2007 - 06:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Moderator

Should this discussion move on to
FIGU's Discussion Board » The Spiritual Teachings » The Creation Itself ?

Regards
ashwin

PS - because you see i started it ; and i don't want to be caught in the wrong lane again and again

Badr

Post Number: 228
Posted on Saturday, September 01, 2007 - 10:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Ashwin,

Do I really have to answer that :-)

Well its up to you if you want to keep topics in their right sections, that maybe at one point you might just want to read through a specific section, rather then having to go through the whole forum to find more details about something.
But as mentioned previously if the topic is totally not related to the section in most cases it will not be approved, but occasionally something might get through.

Salome, Badr

Cpl

Post Number: 292
Posted on Saturday, September 01, 2007 - 11:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sirashwin,

Spiritual evolution does not have a goal. The goal of spirit is to continually evolve. Therefore it never ends, and if you think about it you would never want it to end. Spirit is the true immortality.

best,
cpl

Sirashwin

Post Number: 58
Posted on Wednesday, September 05, 2007 - 12:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings to all

I have a small querry; i know that a spiritform re-incarnates in the same region of the planet. Why is it so?

Salome
ashwin

Thomas

Post Number: 348
Posted on Wednesday, September 05, 2007 - 01:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sirashwin you info is incorrect since a spiritform does not always come back to the same region. If you read something that made you think otherwise, then you got incomplete info. There used to be info in the questions to BEAM section but I don't know if that is still there since it might have been before the last FORUM software upgrade. I'm not sure. But it is certainly not true what you said according to BEAM. Have a great day!

Edward

Post Number: 864
Posted on Wednesday, September 05, 2007 - 02:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sirashwin.....

Indeed, they do!

Indeed, in the same Family(bothers, sisters...etc) or even Friends circle.

As far as I know: it is the Collective or WE format which play a role, into
generating a Collective Intelligence, so to speak. And that they in this
Collective or WE format, Evolve gradually with each other. Taking all the time
THEY need, to Evolve...at their own pace.

So, when One passes-over, and will than have to reincarnated once again, it
will reincarnated where it is suited for that Spirit-form to start a Material
Life, anew. At least, if there is a - vacancy -...for it to reincarnate. If
there is no vacancy at the time of when the Spirit-form must reincarnate, the
Spirit-form will have to await in the Beyond...until...there is a vacancy for
it to reincarnate, once again.

Edward.

Sirashwin

Post Number: 61
Posted on Wednesday, September 05, 2007 - 02:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Thomas and Edward

I am now confused !

See this is all i have come to know ->
A normal spiritform (i.e. not at as evolved as Billy's) generally re-incarnates in the same region of the planet, to a family of about the same evolution level or mindset.

Now please do tell me what is wrong and right in the above?

Thanking You
ashwin

Edward

Post Number: 868
Posted on Wednesday, September 05, 2007 - 08:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Siraswhin.....

I was indeed referring to your mentioning - Normal (or common or average) -
Spirit-form.

And what you posted is Correct.

And again: I was referring from THAT point of view! :-)

Edward.

Thomas

Post Number: 354
Posted on Wednesday, September 05, 2007 - 01:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ashwin, as I understand BEAM's stuff, one would NORMALLY come back into a body in a society where it is roughly commensurate with one's own level, etc. but that doesn't in any way mean that you couldn't be born in another area of the Earth. Plus you need to factor in that overpopulation has thrown many things off in this respect as well. For the details, you might ask BEAM in the questions area...

Sirashwin

Post Number: 63
Posted on Wednesday, September 05, 2007 - 07:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you both Thomas and Edward; now i get what you both are saying.

Regards
ashwin

Markc

Post Number: 544
Posted on Friday, September 07, 2007 - 05:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ashwin ;

What Thomas said is right ; Billy has answered a question that I asked about the formula for predicting the return of a spirit to (a birth) a new life . He said that there are too many factors caused by overpopulation to even do that anymore .Normally it's a lifetime and a half . That was based on the population being less than 5 million and a half .

I suppose one could equate the difference in population to come up with an adjusted , shorter return time , but I understand that other factors come into play besides the mean numbers .

One that I thought of just now was nomadic habits ; in the 21 days that the spirit has to enter the body , there could be a change of location , making the person born much different than they would have been altogether .

MC
Mark Campbell

Sirashwin

Post Number: 77
Posted on Saturday, September 08, 2007 - 07:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Mark

I always wanted to ask this. I know that a spiritform is generally tied down to a planet. But what if let's say a (wo)man goes into a different universe, that of a different Creation; then (s)he would be in the incarnation cycle of some planet over there. But which Creation would benefit from the experiences gained by that spiritform? Also why does the spiritform re-incarnate on the same region of the planet, i can understand the fact of being incarnated to a family of similar evolution but not the former.

Thanking You
ashwin

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page