Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 23, 2007

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Spirit (Creation-energy), Spirit Forms and the Psyche » Archive through September 23, 2007 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Francofiori2004

Post Number: 72
Posted on Saturday, September 08, 2007 - 08:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Probably spirit form is attracted by language, similar genetics, known vibs and such, so that probably he/she will be attracted by same country.
An amazing invention for natural health:
WWW.ETERNARINGS.COM

Scott

Post Number: 1294
Posted on Saturday, September 08, 2007 - 03:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Ashwin,

It would seem the Creation in which the spirit form merges back with, would be the Creation which benefits. Of course this could change if the spirit form finds a way to get back to its original Creation, then of course that Creation would benefit. I wonder does the Creation in which a spirit form resides gain any benefit from having that spirit exist within it, or does the benefit only come when that spirit form rejoins with that Creation? :-) As I understand it, the Creation creates an excess of spirit forms, so either way the Creation will continue to evolve even though a spirit form has found its way to another Creation...but that is not to dismiss the value and importance of every spirit form.

Regards
Scott

Thomas

Post Number: 357
Posted on Sunday, September 09, 2007 - 02:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I know you didn't ask me Aswhin but I would like to address your question if you are open to hear it. A person gains experience in every incarnation they have and that info is stored in multiple ways such as the planetary, galactic, and universal storage banks, as well as within the spirit form of the individual him/herself. When a person dies in a universe other than the one he was born in, both Creational Universe benefit in my opinion. Here's why I think that: First, when the person dies in the secondary Creational universe, their spirit form would be absorbed like any other if the Creation were to end before that person evolved beyond the Petale level, or that person would evolve in that universe up to that level and join with that Creation in the "normal" way (barring a voluntary return trip to the first universe). The original Creation would benefit partially too because whatever wisdom, experience, and knowledge was already stored in the storage banks of that Creation would of course become part of the Creation at the time of its recompression/contraction. So in a way, BOTH Creations benefit although the second one would have access to further knowledge than the first one. Either way we are each only an infintesimal part of the knowledge to be gained by Creation, though that in no way makes us less necessary...

Sirashwin

Post Number: 84
Posted on Sunday, September 09, 2007 - 05:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Franco

As i know it, i believe Billy has said that the spiritform has no personality, and the personality is dissolved after one dies. So i guess the spiritform is not influenced by language, similar genetics, known vibs and country. But i don't really know!

Dear Scott and Thomas

But let me put a more specific example. What if a person from our Creation goes into another Creation which is on the second stage (while ours is still on the first stage); second stage where there is no actual material life form. Then what happens to that spiritform?
And are spiritforms of different Creations different in nature?

Thanking You
ashwin

PS - Thomas i generally address my question to members who have posted after my post; i more than happy to hear from other members

Scott

Post Number: 1295
Posted on Sunday, September 09, 2007 - 12:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Ashwin,

I would think that it would be impossible for a spirit form to enter into a Creation which is in it's second stage, because the evolution of that Creation would be much higher, just as it is impossible for spirit forms in a lower stage of evolution to reincarnate on a planet which is at a higher stage (IMO). I asked Billy if spirit forms are alike or different, and he said each one is unique as a snowflake, but I am assuming he is talking about this Creation.

Regards
Scott

Thomas

Post Number: 358
Posted on Monday, September 10, 2007 - 12:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ashwin if a creation is at a stage with no physical universe then we most likely will have no way whatsoever to enter into it :-)

Edward

Post Number: 877
Posted on Monday, September 10, 2007 - 03:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sirashwin and Scott....

Very well put, Scott!

Just like our Finger-prints: which is Unique!

Can you imagine the Billions of Billions (etc) of Human Beings....with all a
different Finger-Print! And I think myself: this would apply itself even, to
all the Creations...Created!

Just like ALL Creations have their own Finger-prints, if you will!!!

Wonderbaarlijk!

NO ONE can top the Crown of CREATION! :-)

Edward.

Sirashwin

Post Number: 85
Posted on Monday, September 10, 2007 - 04:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Thomas and Scott

Are you both saying that even with advanced technology one can't enter into a Creation in the Second stage?

Thanking You
ashwin

Bass_boy

Post Number: 5
Posted on Monday, September 10, 2007 - 12:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It is my understanding the experiences a spirit has change the vibration of it, either slower or faster. Of course the goal would be to increase the vibration through positive creational experiences. In addition it would seem that everything I have read would lend to the issue that our spirit forms are here to experience creation for creations sake so to speak. Since creation is absolute, with out the spirit for to experience creation, creation would not know what in fact it is capable of. Life is the random experience of outcomes. All recorded for the sake of creation it self and to help guides those spirits if the physical form is capable of heeding the guidance of the spirit it self. We all have access to the knowledge of creation if we are capable of tuning in....

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 17
Posted on Monday, September 10, 2007 - 12:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Everyone

I was discussing with Ashwin about spiritforms, we all know all spiritforms are different, but we were both wondering how?

What characteristics makes them different in their own way?

Thanking you
Salome

Aditya

Scott

Post Number: 1296
Posted on Monday, September 10, 2007 - 02:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ashwin,

I don't personally know the answer, but am only using my thinking and what I believe I know up to this point. As Thomas said how can a material life form (which is the lowest level of evolution in this Creation) enter into a non-material dimension? I believe it is as I stated before, the vibrations/evolution would not be compatible, therefore it would be impossible. Can you give an explanation of why you would think it is possible, based on what has been discussed up to this point?

Regards
Scott

Sirashwin

Post Number: 87
Posted on Monday, September 10, 2007 - 05:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Scott

Yes speaking of it what i say makes no sense, of a material form entering into a non-mterial plane!

But i was wondering if the Plejarens ever had studied a Creation in it's second stage, and if so how else than entering into one?

Thanking You
ashwin

Thomas

Post Number: 361
Posted on Tuesday, September 11, 2007 - 03:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From info from the higher planes of Petale which has indirect access to that info Ashwin...That would be one way they have the info :-)

Bass_boy

Post Number: 6
Posted on Tuesday, September 11, 2007 - 11:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I guess we could take creations example at a basic level.

From a solid to a liquid is increased vibration of the atomic structure.

From a liquid to a gas is again increased vibration. These are absolute rules in our dimension.

They would be different out side of it I suppose but only on a different higher level. I would think that in any 4 dimensional universe the same rule would apply or at least that seems logical.

The same rules would apply to the spirit form even though it is of a different energy. This would explain the logic of the reason given.

So with enough life experience and correct positive creational decisions made we can increase our vibration to coexist with the same vibrational rate as the rest around us.

Sirashwin

Post Number: 90
Posted on Wednesday, September 12, 2007 - 04:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Or why couldn't they just transform into fine matter, just like the great spacer does, and then enter into a Creation in it's second stage?

Salome
ashwin

Edward

Post Number: 882
Posted on Saturday, September 15, 2007 - 02:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Siarshwin....

Yes, you do bring up a very good point!

Logically speaking/Thinking: as you stated would indeed be possible!

As long a they maintain themselves positioned within the space craft, it
should be possible: IF...this technology is available to them.

They can perhaps 'mimic' the Frequency Vibrations of the Creation, in it's
second stage...and enter. In the sense: of Manipulating the Fine Matter, in
such a way, around the craft, that this can take place...and still do no harm
to the occupants.

Well: I am open, for the idea....

Edward.

Thomas

Post Number: 371
Posted on Monday, September 17, 2007 - 10:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wrong, it would not be so simple as that because the next stage of Creation is not fine matter, it is purely spiritual energy whereas fine matter is energy of material nature according to the recently translated bulletin excerpt about the subject of fine matter (also called fluidal forces). For this reason, fine matter is not necessarily compatible with the next stage of Creation. Just my ideas though, nothing more.

Sirashwin

Post Number: 101
Posted on Monday, September 17, 2007 - 10:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Thomas

Thanks for reminding me about the difference of fine matter and pure spiritual energy; almost forgot that!

But now i am thinking when the great spacer made a hyperjump, Billy could sense eternity or be "aware" of creation. But the great spacer only transformed into fine matter and not pure spiritual energy. But is the fine matter present within Creation's material belt, or rather outside it in a different belt?

Thanking You
ashwin

Edward

Post Number: 891
Posted on Tuesday, September 18, 2007 - 02:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas....

What you mentioned is quite known to me! I am familiar with that also!

It was because Siarshwin mentioned - Fine Matter - stage(in this case), and
not the - Purely Spiritual Energy -.

Thus, from the - Fine Matter - point of view: IF possible!

And if Siarshwin was referring from the - Purely Spiritual Energy - stage,
this would be another case; which speak for itself.

Edward.

Thomas

Post Number: 378
Posted on Thursday, September 20, 2007 - 10:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good question Ashwin. I believe that coarse material is only available in the material belt but it is possible, though I don't know, that there is fine matter in the two adjacent belts since they are precursors to coarse material matter. In relation to the other belts though, I believe that only spiritual energy is available.

Incredible

Post Number: 85
Posted on Sunday, September 23, 2007 - 08:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I want to do a question:

The half-spiritual/half-material beings can traves trough the entire universe without the need of space ship?

For example: can they teleport to other worlds instantly without technology?

Are they totally free from the restrictions that we have in our fully material body?
"we born to die and we die to born"

"Dont take the life seriously, after all you wont go out alive from her"

Thomas

Post Number: 381
Posted on Sunday, September 23, 2007 - 10:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Incredible, BEAM said that once you have reached the Arahat Athersata level the entire universe is your realm of access and he also mentioned that even highly developed material beings (maybe with technology) such as the people of Sona can move through space over interstellar distances without ships. Even the Plejaren have a gateway like tech to do this but I believe the Soneans do it by thought/spiritual power.

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 52
Posted on Sunday, September 23, 2007 - 12:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Incredible,

Good Question.

Salome
Aditya

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page