Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 23, 2007

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Meditation » Archive through September 23, 2007 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Hector

Post Number: 298
Posted on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 08:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah i hope he excuses my bad spelling because it sounded like "freak hour" the time of the freaks..

Michael

Post Number: 579
Posted on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 08:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anthony/Flap_dragon,

Since you say that you have both studied the material and are not claiming to know anything about the subject, please tell us how you have concluded that Meier and the Plejaren "are beginners" in this area.

What evidence of, information about, these "higher developed" "aliens" are you referring to?
Michael Horn

Badr

Post Number: 208
Posted on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 01:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Anthony,

Seems like I pressed the wrong button :-)

Ok lets take it bit by bit… So why did I advise you to study the material before you comment on it, is because your comments doesn’t correspond to the teachings. Just to let you know we are discussing the Meditation topic under the “Spiritual Teachings” which corresponds directly to the book “Einführung in die Meditation” by Billy and other sources from FIGU related to the “Spiritual Teachings”.

You are asking me to use my common sense, when on the other hand you are seeing things in black and white, just because I said that Billy and the Plejarens are not beginners doesn’t mean at all that they are the most advanced in the universe. And you ask why is it illogical to me, is because I have read the material and came to the conclusion that the only thing to explain Billys abilities and that of the Plejarens is that they are not beginners in this field.

Did I say that you can perform meditation without concentration?… please read my earlier post again

Since you are still learning, how about continue to do some more learning before writing such things ( that doesn’t correspond to the teachings ), you might want to continue your study by finding out the difference between concentration and meditation.

Salome, Badr

Flap_dragon

Post Number: 4
Posted on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 02:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello people,

I’m sorry for any misunderstanding that I have created. My dear Badr, you are the one seeing in black and white, methinks. No question I’m sure, compared to me and you and the rest of the freaks on this list, Meier and the Plejarens are NOT beginners in the field of meditation.

Please, let me quote a snip of an official Figu release, the “Desiderata”, to help y’all see my thinking:” Therefore, neither vain nor arrogant become, neither bitter nor ashamed, for there will always be someone who is more eminent or less advanced than you
in learning, morality, character and the like.” Seems pretty clear to me. We are all teachers as well as students at times; as to being a beginner or an advanced would be relative to one’s evolution, among a multitude of developing humans in a universe. I have no proof of “higher developed aliens!”

In my opinion, discussing this “beginner” thing is a waste of time. This was only meant as an intro to more serious questions in that post. I had hoped that y’all would have pick-up on the more intriguing question of: “If a person gained better concentration (focus control) in his life, would he not be more relaxed?”

I’ll admit, I don’t know Meier’s precise definition of meditation. But I do know something about the benefits of practicing concentration in one’s daily life. I think all people do to different degrees. Perhaps if we could get definitions for both meditation and concentration exercises, we might all be better able to know the difference -- so that we can discuss it here?
Anthony J. Alagna

Edward

Post Number: 835
Posted on Wednesday, July 25, 2007 - 03:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anthony and All...

I have ben following this string, and did hesitate to comment, but...did think
to post, anyway.

My own personally experience with 'just' Meditating is that I have become Very
Focused and Relaxed and in Full Control of my Self/Senses. Since, I meditate,
I can even focus more Deeply...into my Dreams and Visions: even have so much
control in my Dreams and Visions, that I AM CONSCIOUS...that in the Dream or
Vision...I first Touch...something to feel if it is of Massive Substance. And
in most cases, It does feel like a Massive Substance. And than, I go and
Explore what I am about to experience.

Thanks to Meditation, I have learned to go - Inward -, to the deepest core of
my BEING. And it helps me in many ways: in my learning process(Teachings) and
other materials, even as a musician; someway it did have Influence with my
composing, and even in Martial Arts: I became more FOCUSED and in CONTROL
of my SELF, which delivered me excellent Hand To Hand Combat situations; was
more Controlled combat...than Uncontrolled 'impulses'.

I mostly started my Mediations, with a particular sort of Breathing exercise.
'To Get Me In The Mood', so to speak, and Relaxed beforehand. And at the
same time 'Loosen up' my bodily muscles(let your muscles hang down). Than
when in a total state of relaxation, and a Cleared Mind/Conscious, I proceed
further into the state of Meditation.

So, (just) Meditation DOES Improve One's Talents and Abilities to the Utmost,
is my experience. And the PM...would indeed go Beyond that! But of course, we
do have to make 'distinction' between the two, not? The PM, would indeed still
have positive influence on our BEING, as well as in other aspects. And even if
done correctly, would even adapt the above mentioned aspects, in the
process(ing).

Positively, I may have given you all a bit more insight, to the topic?

Edward.

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 5
Posted on Saturday, July 28, 2007 - 01:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone,

In today's world there are so many forms of Meditation, which form is the best and shuld be practiced by us all

To Mark---> Thanks a lot for the welcome, and for the wonderful answer. :-)

Scott

Post Number: 1265
Posted on Saturday, July 28, 2007 - 08:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Adityasonakia

I have moved your post to this section. You may not have known about it, so I thought you might find information concerning Meditation as you read through the many posts. Billy has written a book on Meditation, but presently it is in German.

Regards
Scott

Thomas

Post Number: 323
Posted on Sunday, July 29, 2007 - 02:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In BEAMs book Intro to the Meditation, Mr Meier refers to various meditations that can be done but he recommends that the meditation on one's breathing should be the main form that people rely on. The other forms include things like meditating on the body, or meditating on a mental object, etc. These forms are used alternately with the breathing meditation in order to not let one's focus become purely internal. I am no expert so in order to have this information in more complete form, you will need to refer directly to the book. I might have misinterpreted so keep that in mind.

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 7
Posted on Sunday, July 29, 2007 - 12:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Scott,

I'm sorry to write the post on another topic, i was so intrested in the topic about the Plejarens that i forgot where i was.

Thanks
Aditya

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 8
Posted on Sunday, July 29, 2007 - 12:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas---> Thanks for the information.

I would also like to ask how do we go about doing it, step by step, i know about the breathing part but what next?

Thanks

Salome
Aditya

Thomas

Post Number: 330
Posted on Sunday, July 29, 2007 - 11:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Adyita, I would like to answer your question because I was once in your position on this forum and asked the same thing with noone able or willing to give me a complete response. First though I have to say that my translations are not masterful so therefore my information might be somewhat inaccurate. Bearing that in mind, I will tell you what I know in brief. First concentration has to be mastered before meditation is attempted. There is a recommended excercise which was posted on this forum from the meditation book. Just search the terms candle and concentration. Once you have somewhat mastered concentration, at least to a certain level, meditation can be attempted. The breath meditation involves sitting or lying down and concentrating on nothing more than the breath as it enters and leaves the nostrils of the nose without in any way exerting any influence on this process AND without entertaining any thoughts at all. You must act as a pure observer. This can take years to perfect. After reaching a high level of proficiency, you will begin to sink lower and lower into deep meditation. Upon mastering this, there is a meditative submersion technique involving colors that, once mastered, will allow you to access the abilities that meditation can enable, such as accessing the storage banks, or sending your consciousness to other times and or places anywhere in the universe. You can also begin to learn the true forms of spirit telepathy. There are many things that true meditation will supposedly allow but you have to master concentration itself, and then meditation before making progress. Another note is that, like BEAM has demonstrated, once you MASTER concentration and meditation, you won't need a quiet place to use those abilities. Even in a noisy environment it is possible to use these techniques to access these abilities once you have trained yourself adequately. Telekenesis and other more "tangible" skills are also made possible by meditation. To learn more though, you will have to read the books and or spirit lessons. :-)

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 11
Posted on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - 12:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas ---> Thanks a lot for the information, i really will seek your advise.

Thomas

Post Number: 336
Posted on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - 01:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You are welcome...

Socrates

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, August 02, 2007 - 09:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all!

I live without the benefit of having a quiet home and quite often I find myself taken to using pink earplugs whenever I am practicing my concentration skills which I do as much as possible. I also spend a great deal of time listening to the Meier Protocols and to various audio recordings of Abraham about the laws of creation every day. I first was interested in meditation by a man named John Chang who is a student of qiqong for he was able to light paper on fire using his chi.

Since I want to follow the 'correct' methods of meditation and not channeling does anyone have any advice or suggestions that would benefit me and/or others?

Thank you,

Neal

Sirashwin

Post Number: 14
Posted on Thursday, August 02, 2007 - 11:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Socrates i too don't have the benifit of a quiet home as of now. But your question raised some questions within me. Could anyone tell if the place where meditation is done has any significance? Like for example doing it by the sea shore, or by a waterfall; does it facilitate in being more focussed or is it all within the mind(placebo effect) and the place has no real significance?

Salome
ashwin

Thomas

Post Number: 339
Posted on Thursday, August 02, 2007 - 01:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes Neal, read Intro to the Meditation. Until then, you can just continue to practice pure concentration since without that, the rest will not be helpful most likely.

The_original_dave

Post Number: 78
Posted on Saturday, August 11, 2007 - 05:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey guys,

i have a question, today i decided to do the mediation in the morning.
and after maybe about 5 to 10 min i started feeling like some type of weird vibes. i don't know how to describe it, it was like if some type of energy was surrounding my head and then face, it lasted a min or so.

what could this be, some type of illusion created by my mind or something related to the mediation.

ps. it's probably some type of illusion created by the peacefull/relaxed state i guess.

Incredible

Post Number: 72
Posted on Saturday, August 11, 2007 - 08:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From my point of view that is not an illusion.
I felt those weird waves of energy too, Specially around my ears. And the energy over my face and head feels as some type of half material fire.

That business of the pyramids is very interesting.
"we born to die and we die to born"

"Dont take the life seriously, after all you wont go out alive off her"

Edward

Post Number: 846
Posted on Sunday, August 12, 2007 - 09:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All....

The first time I ever heard of - Peace Meditation(Meditation for Peace,
through TM: Transcendental Meditation) - was from Maharishi Mahesh Yogi. He
was the one the Beatles and many other musicians and artists went to for their
gathering of Spiritual Knowledge, many decades ago. So, he was the one I was
first confronted with when it came down to the Peace Meditation.

So, Billy was not the only one bringing such Meditation into practice for the
betterment of Man in those days. Only difference was that I can not recall the
Yogi's Peace Meditation utilizing a Peace Meditation Pyramid(only one was, I
think, one Benjamin Creme that I know of: which was also mentioned to be a
False Contactee, and his usage was just for Meditation itself.).

The Yogi's Peace Meditation is even being utilized to 'suppress' the Violence
in some of the cities here.

Knowing that the Maharishi's Center is located here in the Netherlands, he has
brought the above mention into practice in some of the cities. It was even
tested, to see if it really did book results. So, it was put into practice,
and it did seem that the Violence in those cities did reduce itself. And the
Maharishi's idea, was to put the Peace Meditation into practice where ever it
can be practiced. The more it was put into practice, the more the Violence
ratings would decrease, as was proven. So, their Peace Meditation is still
being done, here, and where ever it can be practiced.

Even some schools here, have put Meditation into there learning class packets.
Thus, it is accepted as an Official Class, to improve One's Being and
Learning, and all related; and if this succeeds, than it was to be meant, to
be expanded to other schools, if possible. Only, resistance, was of course,
some very Fundamentalist Christian branches. To them, it is still something
Evil!

Thus, I do applaud...the coming of the Yogi's Meditations as well as his Peace
Meditation: such would be grand if Billy's presented version of the Peace
Meditation would be accepted, also, not?

So, I just wanted to point out: that if the Yogi's Peace Meditation has
Positive Effect on the human beings in the region where it is practiced:
Imagine what for a Positive and Balanced Effect the Peace Meditation the
Plejarans brought forth to us all... would do! Which is truly, many many more
steps ahead, than that of the Yogi's version....I would think.

Edward.

Scott

Post Number: 1280
Posted on Monday, August 13, 2007 - 02:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward,

I am curious, how was this information regarding reduced violence in certain cities actually attributed to his peace meditation? Secondly, since the type of Meditation (TM) he teaches is considered to be a false meditation, how can anyone know with any certainty the peace meditation he teaches is any more valid and produces the effects he claims?

Regards
Scott

Vestri

Post Number: 136
Posted on Tuesday, August 14, 2007 - 12:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have a good book I read called "Call No Man Master" by Joyce Collins Smith which is primarily about the Maharishi Mahesh Yogi. She was for many years his personal assistant and secretary before and after the MMY made his millions from this false teaching and then left the scene. The book reveals the true MMY from someone who was with him everyday and knew him personally, and the bad things he did to people in his private life. She even speaks negatively of his TM meditation. He was definitely not a good person and certainly not the "good spiritual" person his portrays himself to being. Hence why the book is called "Call No Man Master". A very good book to read.

my picture

Edward

Post Number: 847
Posted on Tuesday, August 14, 2007 - 08:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott....

Well, I just though to bring it up.

All I can say, is that there have been studies made here at the time, and the
results were mentioned. So, I can not say if it is True or False, so to speak.

If the results really did occur, I would applaud this, naturally.

I can understand that the Plejarans think otherwise, of course, or whom ever.

But, it would be better to Meditate, as it is being done at some schools(TM or
other based type of meditations), than to PRAY, not?; as the Christians would
rather have you do.

At least, the students learn to go 'Inward', than praying like the Christians
...going 'Outward'(to something that is not out there)...and getting even more
Confused.

That is why I mentioned that the Plejaran's Peace Meditation would even go
beyond the Meditations he gives. So, it would be good starters, as gradually
one day they can learn how to do it properly and as it should be done.

And of course, I knew that something was - off the wall -, so to speak, when
he started the whole 'Hopping' bit!

Vestri: Yes, that is familiar to me. Have heard of it once. I guess...they all
have skeletons in the closet.....

Edward.

Socrates

Post Number: 8
Posted on Sunday, September 23, 2007 - 08:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all,

I've listened to all the meier protocols several times, however, there is a deep urging within me not to start channeling and heading down the wrong path.

I followed the directions word for word and once my mind is quiet for a minute or so then I start to get a weird sensation in my hands and feet and eventually it spreads upwards my body. I began too excited and lost control of my thoughts and was unable at the time to heighten this sensation, however it remained with me for a while after I lost my concentration. At first I thought my body was going numb, but then it started to feel like a
vibration. This wasn't covered in the protocols to my memory, but is this progress?

Thanks,

Neal

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page