Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 21, 2007

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Spiritual Life In Everyday Life » Archive through November 21, 2007 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Rarena

Post Number: 120
Posted on Monday, December 04, 2006 - 09:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Memo00,

To be one with Creation, my steadfast goal... mistakes are made along the way. Mistakes can be thought of as learning... or as negative effects of outside influences.

The way of Creation must also be our way. Is that thinking too positive for you?

Rarena ôżô

Tjames

Post Number: 236
Posted on Monday, December 04, 2006 - 01:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Natdrip,

That sounds similar to what a dog might be doing when chasing his tail. However most dogs not being all that intelligent by our standards which could be arguable chase their tales for less altruistic reasons, however similar ones.

1.) They are either interested in their tales or

2.) They don’t know that it is their tail they are chasing so they continue until they bite and find out it truly is connected to them.

I find your example similar to this and although if you re-read it several times it sounds interesting but clearly in my opinion not in accordance with reality. First of all creation is flea sized energy which came from ? Expanded as the Big bang, coalesced and re-formed and let energies condense and create new molecular compounds in the material belt. (Do you own And yet they fly?)

This all came before the first dog. Now the creation doesn’t think, or judge itself and therefore doesn’t have a comprehensive consciousness block as humans or developing ones like lesser evolved dogs would have to reflect upon themselves. It is the emanating essence of spirit in life down to the most primary building blocks of life, which make up everything in the universe, because it is everything in the universe. It does not need to “wonder if it exists” in my opinion these are only necessary for a developing human mind to ponder.

If creation ever did at one point in time it doesn’t now and that not only contradicts what a creation is but defies any logic. Only mammals or entities with WITH BRAINS at a specific stage in evolution question their existence. It serves for our evolution which in turn evolves creation (in the long run).
The line of distinction lays at the fact that humans have FREE WILL to express our thoughts of what exists, it does not mean that we are correct. That is why we need prophets every now and then to bump us (most of us) along the way.

If we are connected with creation, and by us questioning and figuring things out helps us evolve thus aiding creations evolution than just how much does creation dictate in our lives? From what I’ve read not much. The only example I can think is a Destroyer comet “pre-arranged” to destroy a planet if they do not break past vices and free themselves from mental slavery and physical destruction. (I do not know if advanced beings figured this would be good or that creation itself programmed it to occur if our civilization was not fruitful)
And this doesn’t even cover why creation exists, just that it only makes sense to evolve.

Peace in Wisdom,

Tim
Salome gam nan been urda gan njber hasala hesporona!

Thomas

Post Number: 150
Posted on Tuesday, December 05, 2006 - 02:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Has anyone here discovered that when they first started to learn about the information from Billy that they were almost greedy and desperate to learn more but later on, although the enthusiasm is still there to learn that you have become more patient and calm? I can speak only for myself when I say that I am still starving for information from Billy because I fear that when he dies during this lifetime, that we will have temporarily lost the greatest resource that Earth has. Even so, now I find myself thinking that Creation has arranged everything in a logical way so that even if we are delayed in our learning, at least it will eventually occur that we reach higher and higher relative levels of perfection until one day joining again with Creation.

This last statement of mine gets me thinking though. How can we "join" Creation when we were never seperate from it? I think that the answer to this lies not in the sense that we will rejoin Creation, but more in the sense that we will become an active part in the workings of the universe. As I see it, we ARE Creation, even if only a tiny part of it, and we only see ourselves as seperate. I don't know... Just getting thoughts off of my chest I guess

Indi

Post Number: 31
Posted on Tuesday, December 05, 2006 - 09:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas

a thought about your post --- maybe one way to see it is that we are a product of a Creational idea, and our spirt part, which is evolving, is not fine enough (resonant with) yet, and therefore can be distinguished from Creation. As our spirits become 'finer', they become more resonant with the source. Once attaining full resonance, will blend into the source, and increase it.

Thanks for posing the thought

Re the first part of your post on greed and desparation for the learnings --- I would agree that my experience was/is similar to yours. I was eager to get as much as I could, and consequently, have not had enough sleep these past 6 months --- but have noticed that now that I have read the books, now that I am starting to pick up German, and now that I feel I have grasped an understanding of the material, I am starting to relax about it all a little. I was even considering trying to get back into a better sleeping pattern, as have been staying up until 3-4am every day, translating -- and I am feeling tired.

It will be a shame to lose Billy, however, that is when the true test of the teachings will come into play --- what will we do with it? History is not on our side.

Robyn

Hector

Post Number: 160
Posted on Wednesday, December 06, 2006 - 01:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I will add few thoughts on the term "OMEDAM".We all here on Earth are OM-E-DAM`s, this means "fulfiller, administrator of creation`s law".

Creation has given us the possibility, the privilege to participate actively in this material universe, our will and our consciousness has not been limited/restricted like in the case of animals or plants, and like indi says, there is always present a link to the source, creation, in the form of spiritual development.

Being an OM-E-DAM means we have to serve creation, not like slaves, but just accepting our true nature and learning to recognize the manifestations of creation everywhere (creations laws), living according to them.We are not obliged to live according to them, but if we do, the ultimate award is awaiting, re-unification with the source, creation.

So we have to keep in mind that to honor, reverence and respect as well as recognize and apply creations laws is always working in our own interest and benefit.( Because it is in our genes to be, to feel and to act as administrators, distributors and engineers of creational law).

Now it's time to observe and study the manifestations of creation everywhere, in nature or in psychology.(Material or Spiritual realms).

The plejaren must know all of these with certainty, not like us who know just a few (Cause and effect, reincarnation, non interfering with underdeveloped individuals, striving and learning...etc.)

The problem here on Earth many people think they are closer to a pig or a baboon than to the concept of "OMEDAM".Therefore we poison the air, we overpopulate, we treat others with no respect, we are egoists, and what`s worse, some of us are trying to impersonate!!! creation (the popes, gods).

The nature and goals of OMEDAM`s (which corresponds to all human-humanoid races in the universe)
implies acting, BEING and living as such, recognizing, administering and applying Creations laws.

Today, it`s a problem of identity.Most of Earth humans don`t know what are they here for.Misguided and led astray,they think they have more in common with ephemeral popstars, politicians, religious leaders, sectarian scientists or celebrities than with their genetical and spiritual stamp, OMEDAM:Administrator of creational law.

Our urge to search more spiritual stuff from Meier or any other source could be compared as "to tune into a station that broadcasts creation like no other".The urge to search for spiritual stuff is part of any of us.But if you have the help of Nokodemion, (the right teacher), that urge becomes stronger, because you learn faster.

Cheers

Kiril

Post Number: 166
Posted on Thursday, December 07, 2006 - 03:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I suggest that no confusion would exist if you understood with certainty, 'Creation' - that word you all seem to use so freely as you would the word God.

I find that the need to take recourse to such a concept as 'Creation' serves little purpose. One need only make reference to nature and its laws - that involves not only those things external to oneself but also the nature of the human and in particular his mind. If we observe a mans psychology in an objective manner, it becomes clear that we have NO OTHER CHOICE but to become explorers and therefore engage in the process of evolution -- by "NO OTHER CHOICE" I wish to point out the fact that the human machine is self-regulating - that means that, just as mans biological machinery strives for a constant body temperature, his mind or phsycological/mental machinery, acts to maintain a constant state of evolution, of exploration, of the gaining of certainties - by the human.
Simply 'observing' our emotions and sensations(introspection) in combination with the nature external to us(extrospection) we may find a proper/successfull methodology of being.

What I wish to suggest here is that a concept such as 'Creation'(as the Meier writings describe) requires an immense amount of philosophic and scientific validation - before we may begin to apply it - and that any other path will always lead to confusion.

Note1: Perhaps the best proof of free-will is the fact that we may evade the above mentioned processes.
Note2: This post is written on the premise that: it seems to me that you all treat 'Creation' as an after thought - "...product of a Creational idea..." - "Now it's time to observe and study the manifestations of creation" - "How can we "join" Creation when we were never seperate from it? ".

Hector

Post Number: 161
Posted on Friday, December 08, 2006 - 08:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As an introduction to the term Creation, we can begin with Contact 18, thanks Dyson for your translation:

http://www.gaiaguys.net/meierv1p150-157.htm

Semjase resumes the definition of OMEDAM in vers 48&49:

48. The joy of the human who is turned towards Creation exists as a result of his reverence produced from the creational and Creation; (it is) this, in which he accepts the almighty will in the creational laws and turns the absolute determination of these laws to his own determination and practically employs them.

49. He brings his dedication to the laws to expression through the learning and utilization of all spiritual and consciousness facts, but never through belief, assumptions, serving and humility.

Of course my comments are based on the Plejaren concept of Creation.I just add a few personal points of view which can be right or wrong.

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 380
Posted on Thursday, December 14, 2006 - 08:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Hector, and glad to be of help.

Could I ask that you, (and all others, please), also include the lines in German here in the future when you quote from one of our authorized unofficial English translations?

Thanks, mate. :-)

(Sometimes misunderstandings/misinterpretations can arise due simply to the language, and it's handy to see the original without having to follow the link.)

Cheers!
Dyson

Rarena

Post Number: 274
Posted on Wednesday, September 26, 2007 - 07:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is a response to James's question regarding a reoccuring dream... (Dream interpretation section)

Billy has mentioned humans have seven senses, the first five we are very familiar with... but the last two are often stumbling blocks...

Sight, touch, smell, taste and hearing we are all well aware of, yet feelings and perception are less well known.

Perception is a very important motivational tool in how we think about a mistake or problem we have in our lives...

If there is a hole in the street and you fall into it and hurt your leg... you can perceive it two ways...

1.)positively or 2.)negatively,

Example of negative perception:

Am constantly falling down and hurting myself, why does this always happen to me? Why?

Example of positive perception:

I will avoid that hole in the future so as not to fall down and hurt my leg.

The second perception keeps the mind clear for more thought, the first perception creates doubt and causes the brain to work overtime in thought about outside influences causing failure and pain. So much so that it can become a character disorder...

By learning from our mistakes we are unafraid of making them and often, if we have learned the lesson correctly; do not need to make them again.

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 105
Posted on Saturday, November 17, 2007 - 02:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Rarena,

Thanks for those thoughts they really made me think.

I feel I am like that,
if I am hurt I will not say
"Why does this happen to me".
I say,"Well it happened, next time lets be careful".

Thanks a lot Rarena.

Salome
Aditya

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 106
Posted on Saturday, November 17, 2007 - 02:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear All,

Is it true that some people are open to the fine matter world more than others?

If so, then do these people experience seeing ghostly forms and things like that?

(Actually I don't believe in ghosts, but yes in spirits i do. I just saw CNN today the Larry King Live show, on it they were discussing this, so I thought why not ask everybody)

Thanks

Salome
Aditya

Hector

Post Number: 335
Posted on Saturday, November 17, 2007 - 07:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Adityasonakia, i recommend you to re-read bulletin #38

http://www.gaiaguys.net/meiersb38finematter.htm

Most of the answers to your questions are there.It has to do with hard, intensive meditative work and exercising the pineal (not penial :D) gland....

Cheers

J_rod7

Post Number: 22
Posted on Saturday, November 17, 2007 - 05:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Aditya,
And warmest Greetings to All,

>> "Is it true that some people are open to the fine matter world more than others?
If so, then do these people experience seeing ghostly forms and things like that?
(Actually I don't believe in ghosts, but yes in spirits i do. ...)" <<

Hector has given you an excellent source reference. (Well done, Hector; and thank you). :

>> "Hi Adityasonakia, i recommend you to re-read bulletin #38

http://www.gaiaguys.net/meiersb38finematter.htm" <<

The following are three quotes from bulletin #38. Also, as Hector recommends, read the entire bulletin for proper context ,( yes, it's a long one, but a good study guide, and well worth the time to read it ) .

>> "Truthfully, humans who allow their energy to flow freely towards, and into, the pineal gland and therefore can perceive, by seeing or by hearing, things which belong exclusively to the fine-material realm, are few and far between.
>> "And it is also these humans for whom it is possible, with sufficient meditative practice, to perceive, by means of the sense of perception, even that which is super-fine-material which appertains to the spiritual realm and is therefore far out above all energies, and powers, of the consciousness."

>> "But that results in quite a deficient perception of reality, because not only the coarse-material pertains to that, along with its energies, powers and vibrations, but also the fine-material; the fluidal in energies, forces and vibrations which emerge from the realms of the thoughts and feelings, and the psyche, as fluidal, electromagnetic fields, as occurs with all forms of life and indeed even with any which only engender instinct-impulses and instinct-feelings as well as an instinct-psyche." <<

Allow me to share with you three DIRECT EXPERIENCES from my life, by which I KNOW these TEACHINGS ARE TRUE. I have previously only shared these experiences with close family members, and with my current wife (of 28 years now).

I am born and grew up in New Hampshire, where my family owned about 90-acres of wild woodland and about 50-acres of open fields. This adjoined a huge wilderness territory that extended up into some rugged granite mountains. In the fields was a small orchard of red & yellow apple trees and pear trees. In season, there grew wild strawberries, cranberries, rhubarb, blackberries, raspberries, and blueberries. The woods were pine trees, spruce trees, elm, oak, maple (ones from which we made maple syrup and maple sugar), birch trees, ferns, natural springs with little brooks, and delightful red mint berries. The town Community Center built a rope-tow ski-lift on a slope in our field where the local people could ski for free in the deep snows of winter. This before there were "ski resorts". And there I also learned to ski.

I explored all this from the earliest when I could walk, usually by myself, and eating freely of the wild supply of Creations' bounty. I grew with a natural and mutual empathy with all the wildlife and animals that lived in those woods. One time, deep up in the mountains, I was followed by a large wildcat (it's paw-print was as large as my own foot). It circled around me several times at an unseen yet in-hearing distance as I progressed through the dense woods until I came out on an old logging road. It could have had me for lunch at any moment, but I also thought "if this were to be my fate, I would surrender and accept". However as I continued, I had got the feeling that as it was following me, it was also protecting me.

First: at about age 7-years, when I was then climbing to the very tops of many different trees each day, I climbed to the top of a 30-meter (nearly 100-foot) tall pine. Up there, arms wrapped around the top branches, I was swaying gently with the wind and admiring the top view of the forest all around. I suddenly became FLOODED with LOVE, a feeling which seemed to actually be coming from the tree itself. By this I know the trees and all of nature is filled with living spirit which is aware of our presence and our intent.

Second: at about age 10-years, while walking through the woods, I came to a large area of chest-high ferns surrounded by spruce and birch I had not seen before. As I waded slowly through these ferns, unable to even see anything below the tops, I came out to near the edge close to a granite boulder. There, sunning itself next to the boulder, was a badger. This badger was the size of a medium dog. Most people who know them, know they are very territorial, and they can be vicious if cornered. This one rose up, turned around and started to waddle off into the deep woods. It stopped alongside the boulder and turned it's head around to look at me. Then, to my amazement, as I was looking into it's eyes, WORDS came CLEARLY into my mind which said "Go In Peace, O' Man". By this I know that all the animals are also intelligent spirits, and they CAN communicate with us humans - IF they CHOOSE, and IF we can LISTEN.

Third (and last, to make a short story long): at about age 27, in 1973. I was then living in a house in Utah where I had been attending college as a veteran on the GI-Bill. In the afternoon one day, I went into my bedroom to pray and meditate. Suddenly, the room seemed to get perceptibly darker, and I felt the sense of a presence. Turning my bead to the right, I could see the OUTLINE of an entity in the doorway. The middle of the outline was in the shape of a human person, and was transparent, where I could see the hallway beyond, and completely surrounded by a darkness. There was no communication from it, and I felt a sense of foreboding, a feeling of dark intent. I raised my right arm and firmly commanded the entity to leave my presence and leave my house. Instantly, the entity vanished and the house felt normal again. As I looked out the window, I felt relieved to see the sunlight in the trees. By this I know there are normally spirits around, of which we are not usually aware.

To practice meditation, to open your third eye, you must first stop the internal dialog = stop the self-talk that runs through your mind. Then, while very relaxed, become aware of your surroundings - all the subtle noises, all the sensations of your body - warmth, comfort, smells, etc. without any judgment or thought. Then with your eyes closed, become aware what you can "see". Allow anything to appear to your internal vision without any attempt to create whatever it could be. When you can do this regularly, you are exercising your pineal gland - opening your third eye. This, with practice, can open your telepathic abilities. These abilities are available for all human beings to develop, with intent and practice.

Salome
Let Our LOVE show in all actions,
J_rod7

Cpl

Post Number: 329
Posted on Saturday, November 17, 2007 - 10:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks, for that link Hector.

This is a very interesting read. So while Billy has said there is no such thing as the Third Eye he also says the Third Eye is the pineal gland, which is what I had always thought. It would benefit all to remember this next time one wants to say there's no so-and-so according to Billy. It's not that he's contradicting himself IMO, it's that words are so inadequate and there are so many meanings for all the things we talk about these days. Billy probably meant there's no organ in between the eyes in the forehead. But if one realizes the Third Eye is just representative of the organ inside the brain very roughly at that head level (but not actually located there) then it all makes sense (sorry about the pun).

Best,
cpl

Edward

Post Number: 951
Posted on Tuesday, November 20, 2007 - 04:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Cpl....

You got the idea! It wasn't that hard, not? :-)

Indeed, the So-called Third Eye is referred to the Pineal Gland; and in some
cultures it is imaged as an EYE, and as a clear EYE organ at the forehead, and
to some cultures, it is in/at the forehead, but only as a SPOT in which the
energies are absorbed at/into, and than projecting/flowing further itself to
the Brain section...where the Pineal Gland in housed.

Edward.

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 107
Posted on Tuesday, November 20, 2007 - 12:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear J_rod,

I was delighted to read your experiences. Quite facsinating and unique indeed.

I, on the other hand am 17, i don't have much of an experience, only a little which I would like to share with you.

I from my youger years have a capability to, sometimes, see things before they are coming, its like I get to know whats going to be next before it happens. Sometimes I know what people are going to say next, and it comes out right.
I asked this to Billy and he said it was to do with a little bit of fine matter, he gave it a German term but i don't seem to remember it now.

If you want you can check out the answer he gave me.

I would like to thank you greatly for solving one of my biggest problems.
HOW TO MEDITATE.

Thank you.

Salome
Aditya

PS: Is your name really J_rod?

J_rod7

Post Number: 24
Posted on Tuesday, November 20, 2007 - 04:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Aditya,
And Warmest Greetings to All,

As you have written: >>"I from my younger years have a capability to, sometimes, see things before they are coming, its like I get to know what's going to be next before it happens. Sometimes I know what people are going to say next, and it comes out right." <<

You already are aware of your natural abilities. As you continue to practice the meditations, you will strengthen this ability, along with your inner sight and others, such as the ability to see the auras of people, and to know their intent, among other natural talents.

At 17-years, you have a lifetime of learning, experience, and spiritual growth open to you. My oldest granddaughter became 14-years a few months ago, she is also highly intelligent and growing in a similar path.

My wife and I met some 29-years ago, she had been through some training called "Alpha-Awareness" before we had met. One time we went over to her sisters' home, to have a dinner by the fireplace. Her younger nephew was nearby, and he later told us that he was unable to understand how she and I were communicating. We had both been reading each others thoughts, and answering aloud the unspoken responses. So he was only able to hear just a little of what we were saying to each other, as most of it was silent. He said this seemed "spooky" to him. And that communication ability we shared (hers through training, and mine acquired from earliest experience), is why we agreed to marry.

As to my name, about which you asked. ... My true name is Rod (shortened from Rodney). I was wondering if anyone here had picked up on the meaning of the name "J_rod7", but so far none yet. Allow me to explain. ...

In the early years following World War II, the 509th bomber fleet at Roswell, New Mexico was the only fleet of bombers which was trained to carry the atomic weapons. A highly secure military site. In 1947, they fired up, for the first time, a very high-powered radar installation. The energy from this radar brought down two spacecraft which crashed in the dessert North and East of Roswell AAFB. Numerous technologies were recovered from these crashes, including a time-travel generator, among other things. In 1952, during a massive overflight of these space traveling machines over Washington, DC, contacts were made from them with certain high government officials - including Secretary of Defense James Forrestal and president Eisenhower.

This resulted in certain "treaties" for technology exchange, and an "ambassador" from them to stay among us, which were rotated from time to time among others from their civilization. ... They were housed first at Wright-Patterson AFB, and later at area-51_S1 facility. These people are actually descendents of ourselves who had traveled back in time from a future about 45-thousand years from the present. They were seeking genetic material with which they could "rejuvenate" themselves, and also seeking an attempt to close certain "time-loops" causing some problems. Our black ops people called them J-rods (I'm not sure WHY). Thus = the name I chose for myself when I joined this FIGU group of discussion forums. For further reference material, direct from the "horses mouths", go to this website: www.projectcamelot.net , go to the interviews, then watch (or read the transcripts) of Dan Burisch and then of Henry Deacon.

Salome
J_rod7

Michael

Post Number: 596
Posted on Wednesday, November 21, 2007 - 10:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi J_rod7,

Just a quick note, the Plejaren explained that the essence of this story, including contacts with Eisenhower, is incorrect.

Some links for you:

http://www.figu.org/ch/verein/periodika/sonder_bulletin/2006/nr_25/matters_of_extraterrestrials

http://www.theyfly.com/newsflash/newsflash.htm#US

http://www.gaiaguys.net/meiersb34.htm

And I think that tere may be more at the www.gaiaguys.net site that further clarifies the Plejaren position on such claims.

Salome
Michael Horn

Scott

Post Number: 1362
Posted on Wednesday, November 21, 2007 - 06:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

True meditation as Billy teaches it involves the development of concentration. It does not mean being relaxed and sensing your surroundings. In the book the Psyche, there is an outline of simple exercises with the use of a candle, to develop the concentration. From there once you have mastered these techniques, a person can learn the meditation, which can take 7 years, as mentioned in Billy's Book "Einführung in die Meditation." The outline for these initial exercises is posted in the archives, but I will let those interested search them out.

Regards
Scott

J_rod7

Post Number: 27
Posted on Wednesday, November 21, 2007 - 08:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Michael,

Thank you for the correction regarding Eisenhower as being among those contacted. The president, however was involved, as he had been briefed by former President Truman as to our ongoing involvement with the J-rods.
We ended the treaty with the the J-rods around 1979, and their "ambassador" was sent back to his own kind. Eisenhower, said at the end of his 8-years in office, to beware the power of the military-industrial complex. By then it had gotten completely out of any direct control.

Eisenhower had also received constant updates and briefings from various members of MJ-12 (which went by several names, such as "Majic" and so forth, and whose actual number got to 40 members at some point). Defense Secretary James Forrestal, one of the insiders who had met with one of the spacecraft crew who had been taken alive, later threatened to disclose what he knew. He was then hospitalized, and later shoved out of a window to his death by black-ops agents, to shut him up.

Michael, I've been reading many different pieces of good information on your website. Following are excerpts which is posted there from the 2005 Archived Headlines, section titled "U.S UFO Cover-up Began in...1915" These are from a conversation between Billy and Ptaah...:

>> Billy: And what about Roswell, do the beings foreign to earth, which were bioorganic androids, belong to you as well?

>> Ptaah: Of course, not all so-called UFOs were spaceships of beings foreign to earth, because the majority of all observations of such objects were and are still today based on earthly things, for example on electromagnetic or atmospheric phenomena but also based on other natural occurring happenings, like swarms of insects or birds, dust formations and so forth, or on meteors from space. Apart from that, there were and still are many objects of futuristic forms of secret, military origin belonging to different countries, that were and still are described as UFOs or extraterrestrial flying craft by earth human beings due to a lack of knowledge regarding the origin and construction of these objects.

>> What has to be said concerning Roswell is that we and our federation and all beings foreign to earth, and who were flying into earth's space, and then joined our federation, did not have anything to do with this incident. there had been five visitors foreign to earth, which joined our federation. In another case, this was not possible because we were not able to contact them. ...those we could not contact and have remained foreign to us. The thing about Roswell is another and special case, because back then bioorganic androids were found.

>> Billy: ...then if unidentified flying objects were seen in earth's space,...in two cases to the foreigners that you could not contact, if I include Roswell. <<

Salome
J_rod7

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 336
Posted on Wednesday, November 21, 2007 - 09:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey there scott,

this seems very open ended "which can take 7 years". learning how to ice skate can take 7 years, it can also take 20 depending on the person. so what is really meant by that statement?
i think great things can be learned quickly and thoroughly at the same time, just depends on the will.
when i meditate, one of my meditation "techniques" or whatever one might like to call it, is that i will give myself 5-10 minutes to just clear my mind. first there will be various words or phrases repeating, perhaps things heard or spoken early in that day, then eventually the noises around me like the tv or family are muffled, and soon gone. i feel less and less of my body during this progression. then the words and phrases i repeat here and there are gone and i will see words or get phrases appearing, but not random or reflective of words and things from early that day, but very sensible direction or suggestions or just bits of info. at this point i concentrate on the thought that i am meditating and focussing on this deep state of conciousness. and i try to keep focusing on what i am doing, repeating and only focussing on the thought that i am climbing into a deeper state of conciousness. at this point i t seems as if im just a mass of conciousness, just existing somewhere in some way, no awareness of body or that i am laying on a bed in a room.
and the more i focus, the more deeper it seems like i go, as if slowly sinking to the bottom of the ocean. and sometime after this i go into a state where i see many images, and words, mostly i recal them right as i wake from the deep state. but when i wake from the deep state, im filled with this great energy, like i was supercharged by some spiritual battery charger (for lack of a better term).
i usually stay in this "deep sleep" for an hour or two. most of the times i dont stay aware of it, while in the deeper parts of the state.

have you had similair experiences,,, is anything like this mentioned in billy's books or writtings?
i'm thinking of getting the fluidal forces writtings of billy when it becomes available. billy is a good reference point for ones inner search.

on another note.... and dont take this the wrong way, but i have to ask because it seems like some people on the figu forum adopt this kind of "do like billy and dangle the carrot infront of ones nose, then point toward the bush where one threw the carrot into" mind set. and i just want to get a better understanding (for my spiritual evolution)... that is, i understand that one has to find things on their own. but if you are kind enough to state that you know of this or that, then why stop there?

do you gain satisfaction by pointing west, and then speaking of a road that lay somewhere in the west, and that it leads to a mountain of gold?

it would'nt satisfy me to walk with someone to a dark tunnel, and then say "go now into the tunnel if you want to see what's inside", it satisfy's me to walk with them everystep of the way and keep them safe and share the joy and beauty of the discovery with them.

i have two frogs, and i feed them equal shares of crickets. and i let them try to catch them by themselves. yet sometimes i push the crickets in front of their face, not because i think they wont get the food but because i know they are hungry. i want to feed them and make sure they are fed, because they are in my care now.
you as a moderator of the forum are like me, and we the forum participators are like the frogs and this forum is like the habitat.
perhaps not the best analogy, but it has some truth to it.
i dont mean to offend you or judge you at all, but i am trying to disect you :-)

besides, evolutions a two way street, and oddly enough it's ironic that often times, the one with the answers parts some wisdom onto his or her pupil, and soon realizes that it wasnt the pupil who was meant to learn a lesson.

just some thoughts i had a work today, wisdom/ words of wisdom and how one uses it/them.

Scott

Post Number: 1363
Posted on Wednesday, November 21, 2007 - 09:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Peter,

As I understand it if a person devotes his time daily to the practice as it is stated in Billy's book, it generally takes 7 years to attain, or to learn true meditation. From what I remember there are colors that one will perceive as a person sinks deeper into the meditation concentration. The goal as I understand it, will bring one to ones Spirit/Sohar/Creation. This came up in one of the US Passive meetings, and this process can take lifetimes to learn. There is so much more to this and what I mentioned only skims the surface.

As far as the frog analogy...I did state this information was in the archives....there is a thing about this approach...if you continue to feed the frogs everyday, they will become totally dependent upon you to the point, they will not seek any other means of survival if they were allowed to roam freely..does that build strength or weakness? I think there is some value in allowing people to search for answers if they are pointed in the "right" direction don't you? I didn't see anyone else coming up with anything that would help did you? Besides that, I am just moderating and do not know any more than any one else, I'm just learning as you.

Regards
Scott

Michael

Post Number: 597
Posted on Wednesday, November 21, 2007 - 09:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi J_rod7,

You're welcome, those translations are courtesy of www.gaiaguys.net.

I should add that the things you are stating as if they are factual re the J-rods, MJ12, etc. may not be accurate at all. There is a lot of disinformation out there so such claims, especially when expressed as established, proven facts, must be backed up with solid proof.

So far, it appears to me that none has been provided anywhere, at least as far as I know.
Michael Horn

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page