Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 30, 2007

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Thinking And Thoughts » Archive through November 30, 2007 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Norm

Post Number: 1095
Posted on Sunday, January 28, 2007 - 03:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is there anything like the "12 Affirmations According to Billy" for healing the physical body?
My Website

Newinitiation

Post Number: 402
Posted on Sunday, January 28, 2007 - 04:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Scott

Full credit to you Scott as you are the unsung workhorse grinding away in the background often forgotten that you contribute hell of a lot more than we give you credit for even if it's your own way of contributing to the cause.

I hope you get well soon Scott as I too have had some health related problems in the past that confined me to bed for months and it wasn't fun.

cheers
Matt

Scott

Post Number: 1071
Posted on Sunday, January 28, 2007 - 09:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Matt, I just have to let nature takes it course....sickness comes in like a panther and leaves like a turtle...patience is a tough one sometimes..

Tjames

Post Number: 241
Posted on Monday, January 29, 2007 - 06:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Scott,

I just stopped by the forum and noticed you're having health issues. This is sort of my specialty of interest. I have had much success with these three simple steps although the combination of all is optimal, any one particular act will increase your energy level and brain production etc. First I eat as much CERTIFIED ORGANIC fresh fruits and vegtables as possible. Whe given the choice buy them and eat as many uncooked organic veggies/fruits as possible.
Second, get enough sleep. Only you know what the right amount is. I'm pulling an all nighter while i'm writing this, but I think I overslept the other night and I got a 2 hour power nap.. but it's very important... very.
Third. TAKE A COLON CLENSE PROGRAM You may just have layers of undigested food in your colon (as most people after 20 do) so it is of the up-most importance to clear this stuff out of you. You can research and find deals according to your budget.
I probably do not have to mention the strength meditation (of numerous forms) can give one, so I just want to mention it. Of course our thinking appear to have almost as much influence if not the same amount of inluence as Genetics will predictably affect our health.

It's kind of funny because our example and bringer of truth has shown the example of work so hard to practically abandon the health of ones body (although Billy's input/output was far stressful than many of ours) we might want to think we should do EVERYTHING as he did. I guess that one is a little more discretionary, but this is my way of saying. Get well soon!!
If you find the time watch the movie on Royal Rife who found the specific frequencies for 20-30 diseases/ VIRUSES! The inventor of the electron microscope.

Last but not least the specific frequency we can tune and "set" in meditation can help us defend from attacks and form a barrier... with an outcome of health.

Gesundheit
Salome gam nan been urda gan njber hasala hesporona!

Scott

Post Number: 1073
Posted on Monday, January 29, 2007 - 09:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Tjames,

Thanks very much for your information and concern. I live in a populated area, which may account for many of the sickness etc. that readily pass from human to human. I think in my case, it may be related to stress, working a full time job and other factors. On a positive note, I am feeling better..thank you again.

Regards
Scott

Melli

Post Number: 237
Posted on Sunday, March 04, 2007 - 01:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

On August 4, 2004 Jacob posted a reply letter to Scott about Intuition. In the last sentence he says that "Intuition is one of the most powerful and EASIEST to learn conscious related abilities".
I would really like to learn more about it: do some of the wise and experienced sages here know what is required? thank you,

Edward

Post Number: 744
Posted on Monday, March 05, 2007 - 12:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Melli....

Well, I would think One should live One's life as - Conscious - as One can!
(Even though, this may/can be difficult at times.)

When One lives 'Conscious', One can 'stimulate' One's Intuition Senses.

Example:

When cooking dinner - KNOW CONSCIOUSLY -....that you are cooking dinner!
Do NOT execute the mentioned as a - daily routine!: Which is Un-Consciousness/Un-Consciously, or in another words: (by) impulse.

The more One lives a 'Conscious life'...the more One - KNOWS - what One is
Doing. Thus, 'in Control' of One's OWN MECHANISM, so to speak.

Living Un-Consciously....: One would be more of a 'Zombie', so to speak! And
thus, generates NO (Conscious (KNOWING)..) Intuition(s) at all.

Edward.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 443
Posted on Tuesday, March 06, 2007 - 12:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Very good advice there Edward
We can't underestimate the power of concentration and focus on the here and now.
At times I fall into the bad habit of letting my mind be distracted by automatic and subconscious driven thoughts that at times, it clouds the mind full of unwanted distractions.
And thus the sagely advice from Billy advising us to meditate and keep holy each moment of the day.
It's very difficult to be totally focused all the time being the mortals with weaknesses that we are but the advice that human gains experience in the use of their powers and capabilities only by trying daily to unlock them holds water true and true.

I gather that taking a quite moment each day to contemplate the essence of Creation through the quite stillness of the inner chambers of one's mind where practising being still in contemplation and mindful quite observation of the here and now in the present does help to achieve inner harmony, peace, calmness, tranquility, neutral positiveness and the general expansion of one's seeing of the unseeable, where if we are to imagine looking at a canvas of exquisite painting, it's like seeing the whole picture in detail in mind as oppose to trying to frantically piece together fractured bits and pieces of isolated parts and managing only to remember a small part of it.

I could be wrong but from my own personal experience I don't think you could consciously control the intuition part of the your psyche.
i think intuition is part and parcel of wisdom and is strengthened by accumulated previous knowledge and experience gained.
It's the reflexive part of the consciousness that happens subconsciously although the strength of your focus greatly aids in it.
Some people have a strong sense of intuition.
They recognise what others fail to see with their inner mind.
They are good pickers or listeners to their inner voice.

Forgive me if I sound boastful about my own family, I am talking from experience and my modesty is genuine but as an example when I was in my teens I remember our family being invited by our family friends house nearly every week of the year for a gathering and in one particular incident as we were enjoying ourselves, out of nowhere my mother suddenly said we gotta go home. anyway to my father's displeasure her insistence was so doggedly strong that we all acquiesced.
As soon as we got home lo and behold the stench of burning smoke congested our nostrils and pricked our eyes.
The wooden pantry just above the stove was nearly set ablaze by the searing heat from the burnt out remains inside the large pan.
My mother left the stove on and completely forgot about it and just realised it when we got home.
The strong impulse from her intuition that told her something was amiss drove my mother to frantically set aside any social politeness and practically dragged us out of our family's friends house.
On another occasion I was in bus packed like sardines in the hot humid summer afternoon.
Anyway en route to my destination the bus stopped for the next sweaty victims. Anyway sitting at the window seat I chanced a glance out the window only to see my mother and her friend getting out of her friends car parked at the side of the road.
It was a totally unexpected occurence at that particular place at that particular time.
Anyway I wanted to call out but in that instant my mother broke off the casual discussion she was having with her friend and in her piecing gaze in my direction the look of joyous recognition has filed my mothers facial expression. She waved to me as I reflexively reciprocated in wonder.
The rest of the bus journey was filled with perplexing wonder and mystery at how my mother could have recognised me from afar without the most best of eyesights with me in a bus jam packed in the brightly sun drenched lazy afternoon with the glares of the sunlight reflecting out from the side windows of the bus which may as well been a mirror at that particular time. I still wonder to this very day.

cheers
Matt

Rarena

Post Number: 197
Posted on Friday, March 16, 2007 - 08:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

Have thought recently of your recent awesome question if memory serves... Meditation section regarding neutral positive thinking and what it means to me. Since this a really huge task and is not easily nor adequately described this came to my mind clearly and concisely:

Contemplate yourself as already surrounded by the conditions you intend to create.

If you want to be creative or successful… be it… rather than confusing your subconscious with rhetorical often incorrect observations of success as prescribed by some trumped up messianic narcissistic megalomaniac who happens to be in fashion at the moment.

Is this correct? Is this what you’re looking for? What are your thoughts on this?

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 567
Posted on Friday, March 16, 2007 - 11:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear friends,

Neutral-positive thinking is, put very simply, getting an accurate (neutral) picture of things and then being optimistic (positive) about them, as opposed to “positive thinking” which omits the first step.

I’ve described that before on this list.

Cheers!
Dyson

Thomas

Post Number: 177
Posted on Saturday, March 17, 2007 - 04:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Actually Dyson, you aren't far off in your interpretation but the "positive" part of "neutral-positive" has nothing to do with positive attitude or optimism. It merely refers to the fact that being neutral and accurate is a positive thing, thus the neutral-POSITIVE...just like you said in the first half of your post.

Cheers,
Thomas

Jakes

Post Number: 88
Posted on Saturday, March 17, 2007 - 01:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas,

I just want to thank you for your refreshingly neutral-positive posts.

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 573
Posted on Saturday, March 17, 2007 - 06:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Thomas,

Could you please provide your specific FIGU sources for your advice/correction?

Much obliged!

Cheers!
Dyson

Thomas

Post Number: 186
Posted on Sunday, March 18, 2007 - 01:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It was from memory but I believe that it was mentioned in the psyche book, the meditation bood, and Arahat Athersata in various places...

Thomas

Post Number: 188
Posted on Sunday, March 18, 2007 - 01:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello again Dyson, a bit of supplementary neutral-positive related info. According to Billy, the spirit itself is only capable of being neutral-positive, yet the spirit forms of consciousness have no ability to think optimistically or in a positive way other than being neutrally balanced, thus positve in a neutral-positive way. Just thought that might help the understanding of this term a little more...

Jakes

Post Number: 91
Posted on Sunday, March 18, 2007 - 08:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Thomas,

Don't know if you can clarify this, but by "spirit forms of consciousness", do you mean those entities that have evolved to the point where they no longer require a meat body? Because, I thought at our level of development, we don't have a spiritual consciousness.

Peace and best regards.

Thomas

Post Number: 193
Posted on Monday, March 19, 2007 - 03:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It refers to the consciousness, subconsciousness, and central consciousness of the spirit side of a human being...

The_original_dave

Post Number: 142
Posted on Monday, November 26, 2007 - 01:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey guys, I posted this question in the questions to Billy section but I would also like to know what you guys can make of it.

Hello Billy and Christian,

For months now I've noticed that I feel a small headache like pain in my head whenever I am forgeting something or when I am participating in certain activities. For example when I am reading some of the FIGU material available on the internet or reading the books I have here at home and decide I've read enough for the day and leave it for later that small pain pops up. The same thing occurs when I forget it's time to practice the Peace meditation. I start feeling this small pain until I remember and start meditating and finish the session.
This doesn't only happen with FIGU related things it also occurs with other daily activities. For example, I go to the store to buy something to eat when I start feeling this small pain again, but I buy the item anyway, When I get home it turns out my parents had just bought the same thing. I also start feeling this pain whenever I think negatively about something/someone like George Bush but then I stray away from those negative thoughts and it goes away.
I have started to think of it as an alert/advice system of some sorts. Is this normal. What could this be.

Salome

david

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 342
Posted on Monday, November 26, 2007 - 05:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hay dave, maybe a subconconciously activated defense mechanism by yourself?
i would hate to cause myself pain though.

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 113
Posted on Tuesday, November 27, 2007 - 12:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Dave,

Maybe, its because you are in more control of your pineal gland, through meditation, so that when you sense something is not right, or you feel negative about something and want to stay away from it, this pain starts.

Just trying to give a logical and spiritual explanation.

Salome
Aditya

Mgilbo1

Post Number: 67
Posted on Wednesday, November 28, 2007 - 01:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've had the same thing lately Dave. As a matter of fact the last 3 days to be exact. It feels like a more internal pain in the center of my brain unlike a headache which tend to be towards the frontal lobe. I never get headaches and haven't been sick in the last few years, not even a cold (knock on wood).

Could be cold weather, cell phone etc.
Mark Gilbo

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 116
Posted on Thursday, November 29, 2007 - 01:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Dave and Mark,

Because Mark said about the center of the brain and the frontal lobe, i would like to say that i too get this pain, but its only when i am meditating. Its like not a pain, its more like i can feel whats going on, i van feel my frontal lobe, and by mid-brain.

Salome
Aditya

Edward

Post Number: 959
Posted on Friday, November 30, 2007 - 05:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi David and All....

As far as I know: Trying to Concentrate TOO deep, can cause a Stress-like
process, to arise, and it will than manifest itself in a form of a Headache/
Migraine.

Thus, you may not directly experience a Headache, but an indirect, Migraine.

Migraines are reoccurring, as Headaches are just randomly.

And if One have a high blood pressure problem: this will only influence it all
in One's disadvantage, as far as I know.

Thus, try not to Concentrate TOO DEEPLY, when you do what ever exercises;
just like walking: Concentration, is a Step By Step process!

If you eat too much at the same time, you will/can suffocate in your food!

Like-wise, with Concentration!

When reading or what ever: Relax your self and your muscles, and than, take
the time to read or whatever One is doing. Just Concentrate Slightly, so that
you still have Control over what One is doing.

Thus: just take it all - Step By Step -.

Do not try....TOO hard.

Edward.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page