Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 11, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Creation Itself » Archive through January 11, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Sirashwin

Post Number: 205
Posted on Saturday, December 22, 2007 - 08:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Mohammed

Well i am have not myself read all the information but i have this silly notion: isn't aspects such as distance confined only to the material belt?

Salome
ashwin

Mqhassan

Post Number: 24
Posted on Saturday, December 22, 2007 - 12:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Wonderful Relations of Creation

Dear Forum and FIGU members
Further to my writings on the distances of Creation, I would like to show some
interesting numbers when considering masses.

Apparently the numbers provided by the Plejarans regarding the total number of galaxies in the material belt is providing interesting correlations
First of all we see that the total numbers of galaxies given as 423 x 10^42 means
it equals 4.23 x 10^44 galaxies. If we take the Milky Way as an average sized galaxy that can be taken as a normalized value of One Galactic Mass, then we could take its 200 to 250 billion stars averaging a Solar Mass or about 2 to 2.5 x 10^11 Solar masses.

This will give us the total average solar mass value of the material belt from visual hard matter of about 10^56 Solar Masses. Currently there is an opinion that the dark matter has ten times that value in order for the universe to reach the critical value necessary to make it cyclic. Hence a total mass value of 10^57 Solar Masses would be a more reasonable number when including dark matter as well.

If we come to the relation between the Solar Mass which is approximately 2 x 10^30 Kg and the Proton or the Hydrogen Atom which is the main overwhelming content of the universe given at 1.67 x 10^ -27 Kg, then we end up with the same ratio of 10^57
Or in other words an average solar mass star begins its thermonuclear ignition having 10^57 hydrogen atoms !

Is this a coincidence or does Creation hide a universal law that we should pursue to further understand its secrets ?

When returning to the initial 7 LY diameter of the first belt or the central core, we can make use of the numbers calculated above in understanding the physical characteristics of the central Black Hole Singularity that actually had the mass of this material universe !

Lets return to a typical neuron star density and try to apply it to this 7 LY core. We know that our solar mass would be only 3 Km in diameter had it been a neutron star.
The 7 LY diameter translated to Km would be 7 x 9.47 x 10^12 Km or resulting in 6.63 x 10^13 Km, or a diameter of 2.2 x 10 ^13 times a solar mass neutron star.
It volume would then be (2.2 x 10^13) ^3 or about a 10^40 Solar mass neutron star which cannot exist naturally. But this exercise shows us that the central core with 10^57 solar masses must be a black hole with the singularity problem solved in an indirect answer given to us by the Plejarans, showing that it is 10^17 times more dense than a neutron star, and no more reaching infinite densities..

Currently black hole diameters are calculated only at the event horizon level and no one ventured into the singularity because it was considered a singularity, while current string theories are making its actual size finite and equal to the Plank length but still don’t have an accurate model, and currently incapable of solving this mystery.

Could the Plejarans be giving us the correct answer to learn from the deducted values ?

It remains to be seen

Salome

Mohammed

Incredible

Post Number: 116
Posted on Saturday, December 22, 2007 - 03:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hah... that is nothing.

I have the exact values and constants of a black hole.
If you want all the values and constants of a black hole, with a amount of $100.00 I will send to you that information by e-mail or fax.

That normally cost $500.00. BUT...Because of you, I will gives you a rebate of 80%!!!

Hurryyyyyyyy!!! the offer end 12/30/2007

Note: We don't accept refund of the money.
"we born to die and we die to born"

"Dont take the life seriously, after all you wont go out alive from her"

Edward

Post Number: 986
Posted on Tuesday, December 25, 2007 - 06:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mohammed....

Nice to hear from you again!

This is not my expertise, but....

Well, concerning your:

Is this a coincidence or does Creation hide a universal law that we should
pursue to further understand its secrets ?

For myself: there is no such thing as - coincidence -; ALL is in existence
through, Consequences: Cause and Effect. One would speak of: Concourse Of
Circumstances/Conditions[events], if you will; which at some time in existence
will meet, each other; and complete the puzzle, if you will.

As there is a saying: "our paths will meet."

Thus, I would think that Creation does NOT hid a Universal Law! It is ALL
There, so to speak; WE just have to Unravel it's Secret(s), if you will. Just,
like ALL Aspects of Existence/Life; To Evolve, just as (The) Creation.

And concerning:

Could the Plejarans be giving us the correct answer to learn from the deducted
values ?

Well, if the(your) calculations are similar in out-come, than they may have?

Than, there is NO coincidence at all! The out-come/effect, is just properly,
calculated, I would think.

And so: the Concourse Of Circumstances/Conditions[events] of the
'calculation(s)', Cross Paths; as intended, and with the resulting
calculation/answer.

I think that this is such an excellent manner to - Confirm - such an aspect.

To prove it to be correct: we must verify it.

Edward.

J_rod7

Post Number: 68
Posted on Wednesday, December 26, 2007 - 09:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

More on the Wonders of Creation

Hello Mqhassan, Warmest Greetings to All,

It is known that the Earth has a resonant "tone". The frequency has recently increased from about 7 to 8 cycles-per-second (= Hertz = Hz), up to now around 11 to 12 Hz. In actuality, ALL mass density spheres in space-time each also has it's own resonant frequency tone. Add to this the vibrations in the gravity waves from imploding / exploding stars, supernovas, and the tones from extreme density neutron stars in high-speed rotations, and the spectrum of tones in the event-horizons of Black-Holes. The stars are all literally singing to us, and all around us from every direction. The songs of the stars ride with the radiant light energies to fill all of space-time. Could this tonal energy also be "harvested", along with the photonic energy, to produce useful power? The possibilities are intriguing.

In thinking of Black-Holes, there appears to be a correlation of the mass-density of a Galactic Core Black Hole with the size of the galaxy which it holds. The ratio is approximately 10 to 1. That is, the galaxy that will coalesce around a black hole, are all the stars and other masses (hydrogen, etc.), which has a TOTAL mass equal to about 10-times the mass of the core black hole. This ratio seems to be fairly consistent for most observed galaxies (with some few exceptions, of course). As our own"Milky Way" galaxy has about 150 to 200 Billion solar masses, then our core Black-hole has an approximate mass-density of about 15 to 20 Billion solar mass, by ratio.

I believe the term "Black-Hole" to be a misnomer. One cannot go into the singularity with any type of space craft, everything which enters the singularity is shredded into the state of pure energy. Perhaps there are spirit-forms which can and do enter into such places. We can do so ourselves in the minds-eye of our imaginations. Picture in your mind traveling into the singularity. There, at that point, is the BRIGHTEST PLACE IN ALL THE UNIVERSE. All light and every other form of radiance will be pouring into you at that spot from every direction of the universe. No light or radiance will "bounce back", as the gravity captures all of it there. NOT black at all, but instead, an intensely brilliant place.

Salome
Let Our LOVE show in all actions,
J_rod7

Mqhassan

Post Number: 26
Posted on Thursday, December 27, 2007 - 01:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello J_rod7, FIGU members,

Of course the singluarity is only a mathematical formulation and it is highly unlikely that it exists. String Theory and the resulting M Theory is already negating this idea , and probably in the future we will discover a more reasonable understanding thanks to the Plejaran Information made available to us.

From the insite that you have provided in your letter, I would like to add a few other things to my previous letters.

The main inspiration came from this central 7 LY which was the source from where the Big Bang emanated or mentioned as the energy generator of the universe as a whole.

Lets take the Universe operating the way it has been presented by the Plejarens, as a Scharzchild Black Hole with a radius of 1.4 x 10 ^63 LY to cover the sum of all belts.

This system would then be self contained and would have the aggregate mass of all belts irrespective of what it contains inside.

If watched from outside the universe (the displacement belt), then the Black Hole formula for Mass and Radius applied would give you this interesting result :

rs = (2 G m) / C^2

A 10^57 Solar mass Universe will give you a radius of 3.2 x 10^44 LY

If we take the result the other way around and input a 1.4 x 10^63 LY Universe , then we will end up with a mass about 4.4 x 10^75 Solar Masses !

This could indicate all the fine matter added from the transformation and the creational expansion belts to the mass which I originally calculated for the material belt universe only while not mentioning the remaining mass of the belts above it.

There is another aspect which hasnt been modelled by FIGU , and that is the dimensions of the universe in every stage of its Seven Great times each of which is seven times longer . One might speculate that since the coming cycle is seven times as long, then it could indicate that its material universe should be more massive and larger.

That mass is created from the layers above. To a person oustside the universe they would only observe a constant bumber belt just touching the other universes while all these seven cycles are happing in this volume inside. So at the final expansion cycle, the fine energy belts could give their masses to the final and most massive material belt that results in the longest cycle of all. Each consecutive cycle that is seven times as long could indicate a 7^3 times the mass or 343 times. If this number is mutiplied six times over itself then you end up with a figure more than 1.6 x 10^15 times the original material belt mass of the initial cycle !

Perhaps this will also explain the differences between the 10^57 and resulting 10^75 !

Perhaps Guido and Jacob could comment on this methodology and see whether it could provide a better understanding, and refine the model of the universe presented to include all seven cycles

Salome

mqhassan

Kingman

Post Number: 303
Posted on Thursday, December 27, 2007 - 08:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Isn't the coming cycle to be without a material based universe?
a friend in america
Shawn

Mqhassan

Post Number: 27
Posted on Friday, December 28, 2007 - 03:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

J_rod7,

In response to the existence of Black Holes at the center of galaxies, pls note that our galactic center Black hole was already determined and found to have a 2 million solar masses.

So it is a small aggregate mass compared to the galaxy as a whole.

But dark matter is another issue. It has been determined that this dark matter should constitute 90% of the universe mass in order to have a closed model that will contract again in our present cosmology science.

Salome

Mohammed

J_rod7

Post Number: 70
Posted on Saturday, December 29, 2007 - 01:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Warmest Greetings All,

THIS should pique some interest. A HOLE has been found in our universe, which appears to open into ANOTHER universe. This was found by VLA radiotelescope observations. The hole has a diameter-span of around 900-million lightyears, is located about 8-billion lightyears distant. The full story is to be found at the website address below

>> "Astronomers announced in August 2007 the discovery of a large hole at the edge of our universe. Since then, theoretical physicist and cosmologist Laura Mersini-Houghton and colleagues have claimed it is an “unmistakable imprint of another universe beyond the edge of our own.” " <<

www.itwire.com/content/view/15488/1066/

In Peace
J_rod7

Edward

Post Number: 990
Posted on Sunday, December 30, 2007 - 06:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mohammed....

Concerning:

So it is a small aggregate mass compared to the galaxy as a whole.

Which is very obvious: speaks for itself. And is common knowledge.

And....

Concerning:

But dark matter is another issue. It has been determined that this dark matter
should constitute 90% of the universe mass in order to have a closed model
that will contract again in our present cosmology science.

This seems to be the obvious, also, as I can recalled from a number of Science
documentaries. The 90% (Dark Matter) is indeed, astonishing, I would say.

It would indeed, be very interesting what the Plejarans have to say about
this?

Perhaps you can ask Billy, in the Questions section?

Than you/we know for sure?

Edward.

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 167
Posted on Wednesday, January 02, 2008 - 07:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Rod,

A BLACK HOLE 900 million light years big!!!!!

It leads to another universe....hmmm.

Thanks.

Salome
Aditya

Syn

Post Number: 23
Posted on Thursday, January 03, 2008 - 08:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i must say that this is truly fascinating hate ti see this glitch in the wrong hands though...
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 190
Posted on Thursday, January 03, 2008 - 10:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

(This is a continuation of a string begun under the Misc. section.)

I would like to go back and examine Peter’s original question, which if I may paraphrase would go something like this: Is there any logical reason to refer to the Universe as either feminine or masculine aside from it’s gender designation in the German language?

To answer that question it is helpful to have an understanding of the concepts, duality and polarity as a fundamental framework of the Universe itself. It is what animates the universe. Billy discusses these in his writings and you can also find discussions in the forum archives. Phaethonsfire wrote some excellent posts in this very section. Word representations such as masculine and feminine are our attempts at describing the polarity state of some portion of universal energy at any given moment, which is always in flux, never completely one or the other. Somewhat like a snapshot capturing a moment in time. The Chinese use the designation yin and yang to describe this flux of energy where even different foods are described as being either more yin or more yang within a health care practice based on keeping these energies balanced.

So, we can readily understand how energy systems within the Universe itself are in polarity flux but what about the Universe as a whole? When one considers the cyclic nature of the Universe we can see a similar dynamic occurring, an expansive life-giving phase where individual spirit forms are created followed by a contraction phase and a return of spirit forms to the whole. In our personal journeys, we may fluctuate between different incarnations of male and female roles while in between these roles, our spirit form remains neutral. Likewise, Billy describes the Universe going through cycles of being awake and being asleep, where the asleep state would equate to zero-point, or essentially neutral.

The value of this understanding is that if you are referring to the state of our Universe as it is now, it is predominantly in the life-giving, creating state. In some cultural references, this would be considered feminine energy. Yet, in the taoist yin-yang system, creating would be considered yang, or masculine. If, however, one is referring to the Universe in its’ eternity, then it is merely in constant flux.

Regards
Bob

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 368
Posted on Thursday, January 03, 2008 - 05:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello phi_spiral,
that's very well explained (your view).

me personally, the problem that i see in the concept that "the universe is feminine because it creates life", is because it creates life both masculine and feminine. from where does the masculine come from if the univers is feminine? if the universe is feminine in that regard, then the energy that the universe uses to create it's many creatures and things, has to be of a masculine origin, for lack of a better metaphor, the energy used by the universe should be considered "sperm/semen". at least that's how i see it. and i am open to correction.

perhaps there is a name in german for something that is neither male or female but comprises of the two to form one unit (for lack of a better term).

J_rod7

Post Number: 81
Posted on Thursday, January 03, 2008 - 07:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Peter_brodowski,
Warmest Greetings ALL,

Peter, The spirit HAS NO gender.

Just remember this: WE ARE ALL SPIRITS HAVING A HUMAN EXPERIENCE.

The spirit which IS ourself, is a direct offspring of Creation from which we are NEVER disconnected. Through each of our incarnations, we will experience lives in BOTH the male AND female forms for the evolution of our spirit selves.

In Peace
Salome
J_rod7

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 191
Posted on Thursday, January 03, 2008 - 08:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Peter: “<snip> from where does the masculine come from if the universe is feminine?”

It comes from spirit energy. Everything that exists, in the material and spiritual is spirit energy, driven and alive by Spirit-energy concentrated to an idea, come to existence.

You may have mis-read my post. I wasn’t saying that the universe was actually feminine or masculine, but bi-polar. It is essentially both. However, cultural perceptions might differentiate them as being predominantly one or the other.

In Billy’s book, "Wiedergeburt, Leben, Sterben, Tod und Trauer" - "Rebirth, Life, Dying, Death and Grief", it describes the seven principles of the truth of life in the spiritual, physical and consciousness for all existence. The fourth principle is the bipolarity of all things existent, and thus the counter-polarity of all spiritual and material values and factors in togetherness.

Regards
Bob

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 371
Posted on Thursday, January 03, 2008 - 09:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello J-rod,
i know the spirit has no gender.
where did i say it had a gender?
i was simply making a an example that if one were to say the universe was feminine, then i showed an example of what would have to be considered masculine.
perhaps i was not clear enough in this idea?
it was in regards to phi_spirals post.

J_rod7

Post Number: 82
Posted on Friday, January 04, 2008 - 01:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well Peter,

To quote you directly: >> "where did i say it had a gender?" "...for lack of a better metaphor, the energy used by the universe should be considered "sperm/semen". at least that's how i see it. and i am open to correction. " <<

I would have to say that, in the whole, YOUR IDEAS are very poorly expressed.

The spirit has no gender, and therefore is able to incarnate as either male or female from one incarnation to the next. As all spirit forms are a direct expression of Creation, it should be obvious that Creation itself is both, and neither, masculine and feminine.

WE are all spirits having a human experience.

Salome
J_rod7

J_rod7

Post Number: 83
Posted on Friday, January 04, 2008 - 03:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mohammed, and hello Aditya,
Warmest Greetings to All,

You have correctly identified the Singularity at the core of our Galaxy as being approximated at 2.6-Solar mass.

However, there must be considered the BALANCE of forces in the rotation of the systems (stars, clusters, nebula, planets, gases, etc) which comprise the galaxy as a whole.

Specificly, there must be the balance between the Centripetal force (the acceleration toward the core gravity) and the Centrifugal force (the product of the acceleration to send us flying out into the deep space of the Universe). Otherwise, without the forces in balance, the galaxy does not hold together.

Within a radius of only 3-light-years (6-light-years diameter) around the core "Black Hole", there are MASSIVE star-bodies, many with an equivalent of 100-solar mass. These NUMBER (literally) in the hundreds-of-millions, in very rapid revolution around the core. All these within a space equal to twice the distance from our sun to only the next closest star. This "core-system" IS added to the total gravity of the core, by which the balance of forces is maintained. Then the total core mass approaches the 10-percent value of the mass-size of the complete galaxy, as is calculated in most other observed galaxies.

For Aditya: it is not a Black-hole which has been found at the 8 to 10-billion light-years distance. The observed phenomena is a HOLE, devoid of any galaxies or stars, which has an apparent diameter of nearly one-billion light-years. No OBJECT is known to be within the hole, other than the energy of Creation itself. The speculation of the scientists, is that the hole may adjoin and open into an adjacent Universe.

In Peace
J_rod7

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 372
Posted on Friday, January 04, 2008 - 05:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

read carefully mr. i said i was just giving an example, that if one is to view that the univers is feminine because it creates, then something else must hold a masculine representation, in the context of the example phi_spiral gave.

perhaps you have it out for me and want to "prove me wrong" or something like that, i dont know. all i know is my expression of ideas is no more poor than your ability to understand.

the only part i should not have wrote was that "i am open to correction" that was mistakensly put in their, which was part of another thought i forgot to correct. sometimes i type a post, the edit it as i read over it, so that's my mistake.sorry i could not be more clear.
i will try to be more clear in future postings.

J_rod7

Post Number: 84
Posted on Friday, January 04, 2008 - 11:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In post #83...
Please allow me to correct: >>approximated at 2.6-Solar mass.<<

This should read: >approximated at 2.6-MILLION-Solar mass (plus or minus ~ 10-percent)
J_rod7

Mqhassan

Post Number: 29
Posted on Friday, January 11, 2008 - 12:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Forum Members,

Further to my previous letters}} in this section, I would like to add the method to calculate the speed of light at any given time of the expanding universe from information I found in the " Korrigenda " on the " Existing life in the universe " in German language :

The seven layers of the Universe described with the corresponding layer widths assumed an initial big bang at a hyper-inflation rate of 10^7000 times the speed of light. The given value for the rate of expansion of the creational expansion belt after the big bang phase of 147 times the speed of light, will give us a rate of 1.47 x 10^8 light years for every million years.

There has been a decrease in the speed of light as the universe expanded in a kind of half speed value every 6,347,755,102,040 years. Note that this value is actually 1/49th of the given complete cycle of 311.04 trillion years. If we take this value and multiply by SEVEN, we end up with a number of years in which the speed of light decreased in 44.434 trillion years to a value of 344,292.5 Km/s. So we can practically find the exact age of the big bang by providing our current speed of light value of 299,792.5 Km/s and deduce the age.

Our current status lies between 147 / 2^7 and 147 / 2^8 speed of light which will eventually be 172,146.25 Km/s when the age of the current universe becomes 50,782,040,816,320 years old. Since the decrease is based on a LOG to the base 2, then we can calculate the age of our universe exactly assuming we don’t know it.
The high accuracy value of our current speed of light requires the power of 2 to be 7.199673. Taking this fraction and multiplying it by the 6,347,755,102,040 years and then adding it to the 44,434,285,714,280 years will provide our age of the universe which turns out to be 45.70 trillion years if we neglect the fractions after the second digit. This number compares favorably with the estimated number given to us as 46 trillion.

This calculation methodology opened to us further understanding to the speed of light at any age of the universe during the expansion phase that will continue up to an age of 155.52 trillion years after the big bang, before beginning with the contraction phase. As a result of this calculation, we can deduce that the speed of light will go down to 1/1000th of its value when the age of the universe becomes 109.18 trillion years, and down to 1/ 114130th the value of C or about 8 times the speed of sound at 152.35 trillion years. So we see that civilizations living at the maximum expansion period will be dealing with a negligible speed of light requiring the constant warp speeds in transportation !

Saalome

Mohammed

Mqhassan

Post Number: 30
Posted on Friday, January 11, 2008 - 05:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Forum Members

As regarding to the energy contents of what there is in the universe, it would be interesting to return to the Chronon described in the " Existing Life in the Universe " since it happens to be the shortest wavelength, or highest frequency in the Universe, having the following values : -

Wavelength of 14700 x 10^ –24 mm or 14.7 x 10^ –21 mm or 1.47 x 10^ –23 m

Frequency of 20.39404762 x 1030 Hz or about 2 x 10^31 Hz or 4.9 x 10 –32 sec

(the electromagnetic spectrum diagram could not be uploaded)

The numbers above are about five orders of magnitude higher in frequency or lower in wavelength than the highest gamma ray energies shown in the electromagnetic spectrum shown below ( the highest measurable electromagnetic energies in present day science ).

The chronon is known in current physics to be the proposed indivisible quanta of time, which proposes that time is not continuous, suggesting for it a discrete model as proposed in the theory of quantum gravity. One of the models proposed in 1980 by P. Caldirola calculates it to be 2 x 10^ –23 sec. This is still higher than the smallest time quanta resulting from taking ( t as 1 / f ) of 4.9 x 10^ –32 sec shown above.
On the other hand there is the Planck length which is considered currently to be the smallest possible length and one of the three fundamental physical constants, being the only length obtainable from these constants. It is taken to be 1.6 x 10^ –35 m or about 10^ –20 the diameter of the proton, which is the scale length at which the structure of space-time becomes dominated by quantum effects, giving it a discrete foamy structure. The Planck length is still twelve orders of magnitude smaller that the wavelength of the chronon given to us

I think that we have a very important role to play in explaining the universe by studying the Plejaran information and what present science is reaching . Perhaps Guido and Jacob could comment on this methodology and see whether it could provide a better understanding, and refine the model of the universe presented to include all seven cycles.

Salome
Mohammed

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page