Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 25, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Thinking And Thoughts » Archive through January 25, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

The_original_dave

Post Number: 144
Posted on Friday, November 30, 2007 - 08:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Mark,

I don't feel this pain near my frontal lobe but more near the back of my head, /not the area near the neck/ sometimes on the left side of the back of my head. The strange thing isn't the headache because it could be a migrane like Edward mentioned, the strange thing is that it only starts up when something is wrong, I am forgetting something, and the other examples I typed up in my post.

everybody,
Thanks for the reply's.

salome

Dae_il

Post Number: 3
Posted on Tuesday, January 08, 2008 - 07:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello!
I should read books of Billy but it is difficult because I am not good at english.

Please advice me.

We are living in material life,"Money"
I like money and I should earn more money to do what I want.
I know that I can get money by law of tinking accoring to the book of "The secret".

um I don't know what I am going to say.

I want to live freely joyly without thinking of money.
How can I do?
Univese is abundance so if I think positive, good feeling of rich,love,joy and happiness then I can get things what I want?

Dale Ko

Markc

Post Number: 583
Posted on Tuesday, January 08, 2008 - 05:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dale ;

It's been my personal experience to be involved with work that I care about . I have felt from other people , that they were motivated by the high dollar amount in contrast to how much they liked their job . How you spend your hours must have a long term effect on your psyche and health .

Kind regards , Mark
Mark Campbell

Edward

Post Number: 1003
Posted on Thursday, January 10, 2008 - 07:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dale....

Welcome to the FIGU board!

I am familiar with your mentioned: The Secret.

I personally think: that you need NOT the book The Secret, to be Happy,
Healthy and Successful, in life. One, just has to Focus One's SELF into our
everyday - possibilities - processing.

We all have our Future Determinations, at hand. If you wish to live a life
with very much access to the monetary system: this is YOUR choice!

I can only advise you: to accumulated the amount of currency, needed, for
your daily life support(and family, if you have a family), which can/will still
evolve you to - Balance -.

Balance your accumulation of currency...to a best suited standard for living,
if you will. And try not to become 'Greedy', and let the currency Dominate you
as well as your life, or/and family.

Accumulate currency, with True Creational Meaning!

Balance yourself Spiritually as well as Materially.

DO NOT: let the Material aspects of Life, Dominate your Spiritual BEING.

Here, too: "Equilibrium"....is the Keyword.

And remember: "Money Can't Buy you Love"!

Just live a Natural Creational Way Of Being; than you are Processing Yourself,
as intended by (The) Creation.

Pleasant studying...

Edward.

Alan

Post Number: 130
Posted on Thursday, January 10, 2008 - 04:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Welcome to planet Earth Dale!

The only planet in the Universe that has degenerate humans due to an insidious and unnatural gene. (as far we aware) And the only planet in the Universe that uses money, commonly referred to as the root of all evil.

We should feel so lucky and happy to have both these two evils on Earth, thanks to our old ET friend's.

J_rod7

Post Number: 92
Posted on Thursday, January 10, 2008 - 07:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Alan,

>> "And the only planet in the Universe that uses money, commonly referred to as the root of all evil." <<

If I recall correctly, it is The LOVE OF MONEY that is the root of all evil.

The accumulation of money, or any other substance, is necessary for you to be able to sustain yourself, and your family, when you are no longer able to "work for wages or salary". Salary from the Latin root for SALT, when the soldiers earned their bread and salt for their services.

As Edward has correctly written, it is your "Future Determinations" which is of first concern. And, as written also, "Balance yourself Spiritually as well as Materially."

In Peace
Let Our LOVE show in all actions,
J_rod7

Alan

Post Number: 131
Posted on Friday, January 11, 2008 - 05:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rod you are partially correct there that it is the love of money that is the problem with money and how people worship it, but I was referring to something else. It was the bigger picture. Let me put it another way to explain what I meant. If the Plejarens were using the same monetry system on Erra, do you think there would be the same problem there as here with greed and people worshipping it? No because they are much more spiritual evolved then us, and also they are not handicapped (gene) like us so to speak. I suspect our barbaric gene contributes a considerable amount to Earth humans lust and greed to have the power of money.

Thats why I was being sarcastic in putting these two evils (gene-money) together. They magnify each other. A bit like giving weapons to all the mentally unstable people in a mental institution. Naturally most of them will abuse or use it.

Matthew_deagle

Post Number: 70
Posted on Wednesday, January 16, 2008 - 09:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear all Forum members,

There is a great confusion on Earth these days, including, it seems, among certain FIGU members, about the difference between knowledge and belief. It seems that even most scientists, though practising the scientific method, actually have fallen into forms of belief, for instance. Belief is the futile attempt to solidify knowledge into a temporally static, finite, reduced form, without regard for incoming experience, observations, logic, inner feelings, fine-senses, etc. Real knowledge, however, is the continuous uncovering of the truth through ever-improved theoretical models, that is, metaphorical constructs evolving within one's mind in feedback with the environment and one's abstract inner state through one's 7 senses. This knowledge then cultivates wisdom as it is employed and evolved through experience. A human being can never simply build his knowledge based upon some already-held belief--there is always some external information which necessarily must be input in order for the person's knowledge, and therefore her wisdom and spiritual evolution, to progress.

The moment that anything enters the human consciousness, it is related to metaphiers (Darstellungen) and simplified. Only when a human being has developed his 7th sense capacity to directly sense the "Stimmigkeit" of an instance, and thus its possible reality or unreality, is he then able to make direct assessments of such. Even then, understanding of anything could come only through comparison to metaphiers, guided by holistic reason, that is, through Verstand and Vernunft.

Real knowledge is by nature theoretically pluralistic, while dealing with a reality which is by nature monistic, since it relates to a universally consistent reality-structure; a structure which is defined by consistency, and not by solidified, static states as some 'rational' humans have imagined for several centuries now (and as has been 'objectively' disproven, by experiment, e.g. wave-partical duality).

Salome,

- Matthew

Thomas

Post Number: 414
Posted on Thursday, January 17, 2008 - 10:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Clarification for Matthew: I was speaking to the point about the 7th sense etc...

Thomas

Post Number: 415
Posted on Thursday, January 17, 2008 - 11:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mattew Deagle, was your post about belief based on YOUR beliefs or do you know these things? Or did you maybe get these ideas from one of BEAM's books? If so for the last item, could you quote at least where you got it? Otherwise your ideas, though possibly correct, are just based on belief too :-) Have a good day...Thomas

Thomas

Post Number: 419
Posted on Tuesday, January 22, 2008 - 12:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone. I have ordered BEAM's Macht der Gedanken and am eagerly awaiting it's arrival. I have a question though while I'm waiting if anyone can answer it. I would like to know if anyone has found out what are the factors that increase the power of thought. A friend of mine who has read alot of the writings of BEAM once told me that ones thoughts can be realized through the power of ones consciousness, but that even if one is in a neutral-positive balanced state, the thoughts might not be realized if they are not accompanied by enough power. This is not a perfect paraphrasing of what my friend said, but it generally gets the idea across. Has anyone found anything in the books and writings of BEAM which explicitely state what factors insure that a thought has enough power to become reality in one way ore another? I understand that strong belief or actual knowledge can both be factors, but I wonder if other factors exsits, such as level/strength of intent behind the thought, or maybe feeling related factors, etc. Thanks for any input but I am only looking for facts and not opinions with all due respect :-)

Thomas

Post Number: 420
Posted on Tuesday, January 22, 2008 - 01:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone. I was just reading one of the FIGU special bulletins (39 I think?) and it was the one where BEAM explains fluidal forces, etc. He basically states that when thoughts, or feelings, are sent beyond the body, that the fluidal forces of those thoughts or feelings are what produce effects beyond the body. He also says that when the consciousness is extended beyond the body that it is the fluidal forces there as well which act as the feelers or antennae for the consciousness. In relation to the power of thought, Jmmanuel states, as does Arahat Athersata and BEAM too, that when you have confidence and knowledge in the power of your consciousness and spirit that you can literally transfer mountains at will. I have no desire to move a mountain but I would like to understand more about the power of thought. From some of the above mentioned writings, it occurs to me that it is the strength and/or amount of fluidal force coupled with the thought or feeling that gives them their power. If one literally trusts completely in their own ability to, for example, move a mountain, then that likely means that they would have more fluidal force available with their thoughts at that moment. Since I find it unlikely that a human still in physical form could GENERATE that much force, does anyone else agree that in that case the person's consciousness must be channeling the force from the exterior, in other words from nature and Creation itself??? Comments appreciated! :-)

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 375
Posted on Tuesday, January 22, 2008 - 03:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey thomas,
here's my quick thoughts.

creation is inside us, it's called the spirit.
if i recall, the spirit is a piece of creation.
so i think that a piece of creation is more than enough to move a mountain or anything like that.

i think whatever we do in regards to the things your talking about, i think we use the energy of our spirit. not sapping energy from trees or oceans etc.

Dae_il

Post Number: 4
Posted on Tuesday, January 22, 2008 - 09:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward.
Thank you so much your reply.
Also Thanks Markc and Alan.
Edward,you gave me a good information about water before.

I think it is good but so difficut to understand

"let the currency Dominate you " what is this mean?

Syn

Post Number: 27
Posted on Wednesday, January 23, 2008 - 06:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

wouldnt there be a limit to how much we can move or so forth or is the limit is our imagination
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Thomas

Post Number: 423
Posted on Wednesday, January 23, 2008 - 09:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Peter, thanks for the response. BEAM actually states that we DO take energy from the environment, even our spirits do in the form of cosmic electromagnetic life energy (see the FIGU bulletins and Wissenwertes publications also from FIGU). But I think I wasn't clear in expressing myself. It is definitely clear that our consciousness in connection with our spirit is capable of nearly anything, but what isn't clear to me is whether our consciousness acts as a "gate" for the energy or if it actually stores its own energy to the extent that it can do so-called "miracles". I lean toward the former since when Jmmanuel used his abilities, he often went into the mountains to recuperate his energy. Semjase also mentioned that BEAM has very high faculty of energy regeneration (see the contact notes) and it leads me to the conclusion that even though using the power of our spirit can be draining in a certain fashion, that energy IS drawn in from the environment in a replenishing way. What do you think after this point of view?

Edward

Post Number: 1021
Posted on Wednesday, January 23, 2008 - 02:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dale/Dae_il....

My pleasure!

I was referring to: that you NOT let currency - dominate you -.

My apologies for not expressing myself, in the correct context.

English is not my Native Tongue...:-)

Just study it step-by-step, OK?

Edward.

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 376
Posted on Wednesday, January 23, 2008 - 05:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey thomas,
well i should mention to you that for some time, i was of the opinion that one can draw energy from the enviroment around them.
i experimented with some spiritual excercises in that regard with some interesting results, but then i got pre-occupied with other excersizes, as i have a big imagination and always come up with a new interesting excercize for me to try.
i used to try to draw energy from everything around me into a pin point in the palm of my hand. i should have kept on with that excercize as it quickly brought on results.
something that i tried out of curiosity, then ended up utilizing here and there, was to create a ball of energy within me, and have it grow (by whatever method i used) in power while i slept. i would start this process as i lay down to bed.
then when i would wake up the following morning, i was instantly awake and full of energy, no trying to adjust my vision, or "be awake and alert". it felt as if i had got up hours prior and already ate a full healthy breakfast.
so truthfully speaking, i do know from experience that one can draw energy from other things and enviroment,
but lately i thought that "why would we not rely on our spirit for this energy, rather than the enviroment"?
for some reason it seemed more efficient to me, but that was simply my ponderings. i figured i would see where this assumption would take me.

Thomas

Post Number: 425
Posted on Thursday, January 24, 2008 - 01:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Peter. Understood what you said but don't forget that BEAM says the spirit itself is powered from the environment in one of the two forms of Cosmic Electromagentic Life Energy, which is from Creation, which in turn gets its energy from the Absolute Absolutum. So in a very real way, every single part of us does in part get its energy from the environment...even the spirit does. What are your thoughts on this?

Edward

Post Number: 1025
Posted on Thursday, January 24, 2008 - 02:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Peter and Thomas...

If I may pitch in a few coins....?

When I felt 'drained', I would either Meditate for an hour or so. And I did
utilize a - Breathing Technique - which I once acquired from some study books
concerning Indian Meditation. I must say, that the Breathing Techniques did
help! It was no imagination. As I was doing the technique, I could gradually
feel myself being 'charged', if you will.

The technique is learnt by starting for about 5 mins, and than gradually
lengthen the time. I would sit in a Lotus Position for about an half hour or
so. Then, slowly...draw back to my normal breathing tempo, and slowly open my
eyes, and gradually...look around me...and focus into my environment...till I
was back into my usually state of being.

Thus, One can indeed - Recharge - One's Self. I think it was 'Prana' as it is
called, which I, some way absorbed within myself.

It is a remarkable experience: you can literally Feel...yourself being Charged
up!

But, it takes practice to do it correctly, though. And it has to be done the
correct way.

Thus, I can understand and comprehend what Jmmanuel went through while -
Recharging - himself.

So, we can, draw (Life [Force]) Energy form our surroundings, as Billy
mentioned.

I once read that this Absorbing Prana Energy is associated with - ions -, or
something; which then in turn was associated with Electrons, and some way or
another are Charged/loaded, and these micro elements are the source of
power/energy which One absorbs into One's Self, during the Breathing
Technique.

Look on the internet, or in your Library; perhaps you can find such books/
information and study it, and perhaps try it out?

Edward.

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 377
Posted on Thursday, January 24, 2008 - 04:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

well, i guess i can say that life truly is a marvalous wonder.
but on another note, i would like to say this...
i have for one reason or another come to trust in what billy offers in terms of knowledge about the spirit etc, but i dont like to quote him too much because something troubles me.
that is... can information (billy's teachings) on spiritual matters (the really detailed stuff, like the workings of the universe and its energies) that are regarded truthful based on trust (because you nor i can prove what billy states about spiritual energy and how we absorb it etc etc) amount to wisdom for our spirit?
i mean, sure we can learn some truths and gain some wisdom, but point being...
how can one gain wisdom from info that cant be (at our current time) be proven beyond a reasonable doubt, facts and all, that it is true?

and yes billy is wise, but i try not to remember things he said, i rather try to focus on things i have come to understand through applying my logic and going over my own discoveries.
as amazing as all that absolute absolotum info etc is, i think it's safe to not get to deep into it, at least not too often :-)

that's a thought i had today :-)

The_original_dave

Post Number: 181
Posted on Friday, January 25, 2008 - 08:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Peter,

Billy's teachings of the spirit can be proven authentic once you seriously put them to practice. When someone seriously starts practicing meditation they'll see the truth for themselves, since they will be growing in knowledge/wisdom. For a much clearer explanation look up some articles here on the site, in books or pamphlets which FIGU makes available.

Salome
Dave

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 380
Posted on Friday, January 25, 2008 - 05:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

original dave, yes i know,
i have put some of billys teachings into practice, and turned it into wisdom. i think you missed my point.
on the other hand, even if one cant prove the absolute absoltum exists, one can still gain wisdom through pondering such a thing.
i dont really read much of billy's writtings so perhaps i shouldnt be in this conversation it seems.

hey edward,
yes, i too use a breathing technique, it seems to bring on quick results.
the other night (perhaps you too edward have had a similair experience) i was meditating, and i wa repeating "i want to go deep into the depths of my conciousness". i started to get old memories of my life(like flashbacks), going back earlier and earlier and memories that had slipped into the back of my mind, long forgotten. and later that night as i slept, i became aware in my dreamstate, and i began to see the same energies that i see while in meditative states, but the intensity was growing very rapidly, and it became very vivid and "thick" for lack of better words. until i seen strange patterns and the sudden thought that i am projecting my conciousness back in time came to me and i seen dinosaurs and the forests and jungle of those times, and i started to worry that i may be teleporting to that time (yikes) and i immedietly told myself i didnt want to get teleported there. then all that detailed enrgies and patterns faded rapidly and as it faded i could see my wall and bed as i realized i woke up in the same position i went to sleep in.
very powerful experience, never felt something like that before, really intense, but very thought provoking. i have my ideas of what happend, but i will keep it to myself.
have you had some similair strange and powerfull experiences?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page