Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 30, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Spirit (Creation-energy), Spirit Forms and the Psyche » Archive through January 30, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

The_original_dave

Post Number: 106
Posted on Sunday, October 14, 2007 - 03:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hector,

Our spirits stay in the beyond has already dropped significantly without commiting such crimes which i don't think limit your stay.
Nowadays it is very rare for a human being of earth's spirit to spend the mandated 150 years in the beyond due to overpopulation. Billy stated that some spirits only stay in the beyond for as little as 5 years!. Ofcourse we are still capable of spending the 150 years but that is EXTREMELY RARE now.

-------------------------

Incredible, Like CPL mentioned those people killed will not learn there lesson and there's the risk of them commiting such acts again in future lives.
Your way of thinking is barbaric /no offense but it is/. If you want to get rid of the trouble maker send him/her to isolation, why would you need to kill them. That is bad for all. Not only are you killing a human being but that person will not learn there lesson and your taking away there right to learn from there mistakes and further there evolutionary process. The ''executioner'' will also suffer damage in the phyce. Nobody wins.

Incredible

Post Number: 99
Posted on Sunday, October 14, 2007 - 07:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Original-dave:
If you want to be a learning toy for barbaric peoples then that is your problem.
I'm not willing to undergo to that humiliation, so that other learn from my suffering.

This is simply unacceptable that better peoples have to suffer so that the worst peoples of the society learn through their destruction.

That is really monstrous and against the nature.
"we born to die and we die to born"

"Dont take the life seriously, after all you wont go out alive from her"

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 163
Posted on Sunday, October 14, 2007 - 10:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob: "That is correct, killing someone, anyone causes a 'negative' ripple effect in the collective subconsciousness which affects other peoples psyche in a negative way."

Correct me if I am wrong, but I assume that equally applies for torture such as at Abu Ghraib prison and Guantanamo. Especially if you compare the most sadistic torture to the most benign killing. Torture not only dehumanizes the tortured, but the torturer. To my mind, torture is pure evil. The abomination at Abu Ghraib is one of the reasons that the insurgency began. It hurts my heart deeply to know that America does torture and does so with extreme, callous and cold-hearted cruelty.

We always appreciate your input, Jacob.

Regards,
Bob

Scott

Post Number: 1331
Posted on Sunday, October 14, 2007 - 10:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Incredible,

It is apparent you are not in agreement with the teachings of the Plejarens and Billy. There is nothing more that can be said to you. Please let's get back closer to the topic heading, because this discussion is going no where.

Scott

Bass_boy

Post Number: 7
Posted on Monday, October 15, 2007 - 07:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Actually it maybe hard to grasp that creation is all about balance. So the question is what is suffering? Human life is about suffering. Human life is about over coming the suffering through embracing creation and the spiritual truth. This is why all evil, corrupt, degenerated and persons with no regard at all to creation are to fulfill a complete life. They are trying to learn how to over come. It is a basic rule that it is this way. It is called evolution. Suffering and hardship inspire those to over come.

For any one to say they are better is ignorance. One may think they have a better life style then some one else. One may think they are closer to the truth then another. But the real problem is not many of us are. We know about the truth but do we really live it?? Do we live within the bounds of creation as Billy has set the example. I do not I have a job and buy things made with slave labor that the byproducts of which pollute the earth. I can not help it it is what I feel I am trapped into, "my comfortable life style".

We are all subjected here on this Earth to learn and experience creation as it sees fit to become a balanced structure. Those that are not subjected to this chaos can leave the earth with out regard and continue on their own evolution else where.

Incredible

Post Number: 100
Posted on Tuesday, October 16, 2007 - 06:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

With the only teaching that i'm not in agreement with meyer and the plejarens is with the subject of becoming a toy for the barbaric men of this world to evolve through my destruction.

This is simply unacceptable.

The_original_dave

Post Number: 108
Posted on Wednesday, October 17, 2007 - 03:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Incredible we have NEVER said you would have to become a ''toy'' for the ''barbaric'' men of this world to evolve. Read our posts over again and make sense of them. We have said that there are other punishments which punish but at the same time help the man/woman learn his or her lesson. You do not have to kill anyone.

Markc

Post Number: 560
Posted on Wednesday, October 17, 2007 - 10:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

incredible , you are once again unglaublich .
Mark Campbell

Sirashwin

Post Number: 144
Posted on Wednesday, October 17, 2007 - 11:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I believe it is very similar to live and let live.

Quantumcorporate11

Post Number: 6
Posted on Wednesday, October 17, 2007 - 02:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You came from a non-physical reality.
We won't ask you to act accordingly
until your "tuning" to the frequency
is complete.
We will not expect you to compete.
You will return to
a non-physical reality
when your body meets it's demise
no matter what you think you cannot do.
Is the lesson complete?
There is only one test for the answer . .
if you are still able
to draw another breath, it's not.
It is the belief in what you cannot see
that is what you need. .
and nothing that you're convinced
you've got.}
Robert S. Cohn
c/o Quantum E3 Corporation
Intelligent Subterranean Green Building Technology / H2 / Solar / Wind
quantumcorporate11@gmail.com

Incredible

Post Number: 101
Posted on Wednesday, October 17, 2007 - 03:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Then where is the vengeance?

If somebody kill me, he must pay for that.

For me the true justice is eye by eye and tooth by tooth.

This is the only aspect of the teachings that I'm unable to accept.

Think in this: that a degenerate criminal kill you and then nothing happen to him, and that he have women and descendant!
This is simply a degeneration.

Scott

Post Number: 1332
Posted on Wednesday, October 17, 2007 - 05:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Incredible,

It has been written more than once, that the alternative to killing someone, is to have them placed in exile....in other words removed from society. This would prevent them from having contact with the opposite sex and having children. This subject has been hammered into the ground enough. If you want to continue, please post in the Non-FIGU/Misc Section. I will not accept any more posts regarding this subject matter.

Scott-Moderator

Bass_boy

Post Number: 8
Posted on Wednesday, October 17, 2007 - 05:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ok I see were you are coming from. I understand because I used to get totaly caught up in it.
I think the truth of spirit will help.

See it is not a lesson for you to learn about vengeance for being killed. Your spirit will move on to the next quest in which you were originally pursuing in this life. Vengeance is purely a physical manifestation which also equal suffering unto your self for no reason other then the cyclical nature of violence which begot violence and around and around. This is to be over come by wisdom and experience learned when dealing with creation on its upper most level.

What the heck happens to the perpetrator of the violence??? Well now he is in a real problem of which he is physically unaware of but can not explain why everything always seems stacked against him his whole life. Creation will insist that his spirit will relive the path that leads him through those decisions again and again until he completes the mission to evolve his spirit or be recycled back into creation to be renewed as a brand new spirit, much like reformatting a hard drive.

So what is the definition of vengeance...it should be defined as a self imposed correction of ones own spiritual path demanded by creation or be assimilated back into creational energy.

As is apparent in all relationships – One can not change the other by force but through leading by example. If one leads a horse to water one can not make that horse drink. It is the same across the board in regards to what others do. All we can do is make sure we are doing the best most positive thing we can to help others and influence their thinking.

One other thing to keep in mind which is easily over looked is that in the process of evolving our spirit we are not talking about one life time but many. So the perpetrator may be stuck in his loop for one or more life times. This can be very frustrating when looking at what violence is occurring across the world. If we were to pursue vengeance then this to would happen to us. Would you want to be stuck in a loop like that??? I think not.....

Rob

Incredible

Post Number: 102
Posted on Wednesday, October 17, 2007 - 05:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ok, I will not discuss anymore about this subject here.

I'm totally in favor that the degenerate ones at least must be banished (when they don't do the evil to me) and very important, that don't have access to the women, so that they can't reproduce and creates a degenerate descendant of evil as usually this happen when they have children (especially when they have males)

Edward

Post Number: 922
Posted on Saturday, October 20, 2007 - 01:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sirashwin.....

On your comment - Live and let Live -:

The Plejarans say: - Live and Assist to Live -.

If I remember it correctly, this was mentioned in the FIGU Manifesto, also.

Edward.

Sirashwin

Post Number: 149
Posted on Saturday, October 20, 2007 - 09:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Edward

Oh i wasn't even aware that they told that! I just quoted the silly old earthly proverb.

But live and assist to live- sounds even better.

Regards
ashwin

Hunter

Post Number: 277
Posted on Wednesday, November 07, 2007 - 03:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

incredible wrote:
"Then where is the vengeance?

If somebody kill me, he must pay for that.

For me the true justice is eye by eye and tooth by tooth."

Vengeance is an anti-Creational value. No one should kill in depravity - only for survival and for self-defense if one's life is in imminent danger. There's no need for vengeance. When you kill someone in vengeance, you do nothing to their spiritform, other than impede its progress to learn in that particular lifetime. You cannot destroy a spirit, and a spirit has no real negative purpose. All spiritforms will gravitate to higher meanings of justice as they evolve through multiple lifetimes in the Creation. That is the goal. Murdering someone delays that process.

Mehraein62

Post Number: 23
Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 - 12:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Edward

can you explain a little about whats the exactly meaning of Creation_consciousness and its position and its relating to the Spirit?
and what is the meaning of Number 10 of 12 Affirmations according to Billy ((...Truly I am one with creation_ consciousness and with myself...)) I ask if Is not clear that every body is one with himself?!!! ...just i,m a little confused here
Best Regards
Salome

Mehraein62

Post Number: 30
Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 - 07:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Edward and also All,

can you (anybody) make me clear in this text?
what is the utmost Goal of the creation? It needs to create and spread all life forms (including human) to make its evolution a little more?!!.Is it logical at all? ..and make evolution to where/ and why? if any thing spring already from itself(the Creation)

can any body get me back from darkness?
and sorry for making very simple questions here yet
Best Regards
Salome

Cpl

Post Number: 341
Posted on Wednesday, January 30, 2008 - 02:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi M62,

"what is the utmost Goal of the creation?"

It is actually a profound question that any thinking person should ask at some time.

IMO Creation's purpose is to evolve even further in the direction it is evolving. There is no "utmost goal". because there is no ultimate end. Like Creation itself it would be ultimately impossible to express in words; but knowing what Creation is one might infer it is evolving into even higher and greater forms of what It is. You can see the Creation thread for what Creation is. If I remember correctly, Billy's material says Creation eventually creates, or gives birth to, another or other Creations.

Kind regards,
cpl

Thomas

Post Number: 440
Posted on Wednesday, January 30, 2008 - 03:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I will throw in my idea for you Mehraein. The goal of Creation is its own evolution. Even though it is relatively perfect compared to us humans, it still has to follow logic and use the circumstances that are available to it with the Absolute Absolutum. As far as using us tiny humans for its advancement, that is no more illogical than our own bodies using microscopic cells to sustain and promote our physical life, you see? :-) Your questions are good ones but just keep thinking for yourself because all of the answers can be found in nature (though it IS easier just to ask! :-)

Edward

Post Number: 1040
Posted on Wednesday, January 30, 2008 - 03:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mehraein....

Concerning:

10-'Truly I am one with the Creative-consciousness and also with myself.'

States: that YOU are truly ONE within the Creative-consciousness.

i.e.: IN it, as a Oneness; part of, if you will. And also: with
Yourself.[literally taken]

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 1041
Posted on Wednesday, January 30, 2008 - 04:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mehraein...

The Ur Creation was created from an 'idea', which was generated through an
'inspiration'.

Indeed, it's Creational Energy and the Course Material, as you mentioned are
the 'tool/attributes' for it to Evolve further, just as we humans do. To
Perfection, if you will. And Striving towards the Absolute Absolutum; and
Beyond.

Creation IS Logic.

Well, after every Creation...there will come a new one. Even finer in
Perfection, as so on....etc. And it has 'rest' periods just like you and me,
before it will continue it's next episode, if you will.

Edward.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page