Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 07, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks » Archive through February 07, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Scott

Post Number: 1144
Posted on Sunday, April 01, 2007 - 05:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

Here is an interesting article concerning possible past life memory's

http://www.ntcsites.com/acadianhouse/nss-folder/publicfolder/AP/cover_feature_24_3.htm

Leann

Post Number: 36
Posted on Sunday, April 01, 2007 - 05:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,
I saw a show about this a few years ago. I think it was on the Discovery Channel.
Very interesting indeed. Thanks for posting it for the others.
Leann

Edward

Post Number: 763
Posted on Thursday, April 05, 2007 - 03:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott....

Billy did mention that even though this Life-time personality has nothing in
common, with One's previous Life-time personality: past life Flash Backs, and
other memories...and so forth, can still manifest itself, within the individual.

The link you gave is a good example.

And I once did mention, here on this board of(couple of years back?), the
Palestinian children whom knew that they were killed by Israeli soldier; and
even knew where....it happened, and felt they had to be confronted once
again...in what shape or form, whatever, in this Life-time; and the children
from India, whom knew...whom they were in their previous lives, and went
searching...to confirm these facts, and with astonishing results.

Edward.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 536
Posted on Tuesday, April 17, 2007 - 07:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear forum

Due to overpopulation, the natural reincarnation cycle is disturbed but still Creational law would apply.

So for example if it's Creational law that a person's next incarnation will be around about the same region, nationality, race or near the level of their spiritual development, then I wonder what happens like say China or India where because the population is so great in number, there must surely be instances where the out of the 120 billion spirits dwelling in the other fine side of this earth, the compatible spirits would thereby be exhausted thus requiring spirit forms that are incompatible to the region and culture getting forced to reincarnate in an environment it never did before.

For example if Johnny doe's spirit had been nordic since inception but because the overpopulation is so great in India, the compatible available spirits have been exhausted thereby theoretically, johnny doe's spirit could reincarnate in India.

I wonder what the truth is to this

Surely 120 billion spirits are far great in number for such instances to occur but how do you account for some people who feel this inner emptiness that they don't belong anywhere here on this earth.

cheers
Matt

Sirashwin

Post Number: 111
Posted on Saturday, September 22, 2007 - 11:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings to all

What exactly is the Srut degree of evolution?

And are there literally "manifesting translations" from the "spiritual teaching's storage block" ?

Salome
ashwin

PS -
block = bank ?

Seeker

Post Number: 4
Posted on Wednesday, September 26, 2007 - 09:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have a question which proposes very curious problems:

In our new incarnations, given that we have found or rediscovered the laws of creation and have begun to recognise our own failings and have broken away from terran religious sectarian beliefs, will those of us who have made our respective progress have to start over, i.e. overcome religious dogma and the like in our new incarnations?

And a tangenatlly related question:

If we do not have to redo or relearn everything we have gained to this point, will we stand a better chance of aligning ourselves with creation earlier or even at all the next time around? (It would seem a waste of our already shortened lives to have to spend 20-40yrs of a future incarnation for example, finding out about something we will dedicate ourselves to for the remainder of our current time here).

The_original_dave

Post Number: 90
Posted on Thursday, September 27, 2007 - 03:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Seeker in your next life you will also have to overcome religious beleifs. ofcourse it all depends if in your next life your family raises you in a religious envirement.
but since we have overcome those beleifs or never got into them in this life it will be easier to rid ourselves of them in our next life.
You'll just have to find the truth once again which will also be easier.

Regarding your second question, I guess we would evolve a little faster if we didn't have to relearn everything or discover the truth once again. Unfortunatly we do not carry memories or learned info into our next life. Also it would not happen within a matter of incarnations as you know it can take millions and billions of years to evolve. We'll just have to be patient and let evolution take it's course.

Well i hope this answered your questions.

Have a nice day.
Dave

Thomas

Post Number: 391
Posted on Thursday, September 27, 2007 - 08:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

According to my understanding, yes we will have to relearn everything in each incarnation, but thanks to the storage banks which hold all of our previous incarnational experience, we will have impulses available which speed the learning process significantly. It is difficult to know that we have to relearn everything but that is another reason why it benefits us all to get our society as a whole in order. That way, we don't have obstacles such as religion holding us back from the truth.

Seeker

Post Number: 5
Posted on Thursday, September 27, 2007 - 11:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Dave, Thomas,

it is nice to have a discussion on said topic...I suppose like all earth humans, I would like to speed up the process a bit.

I suppose my main concern is simply rediscovering the laws and commandments of creation again, which of course as we all know, is half of the process of knowing what to do.

Hector

Post Number: 321
Posted on Thursday, September 27, 2007 - 11:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wisdom and knowledge resemble a battery, an accumulator.If you follow the spiritual path you are filling your spiritual tank at a faster rate than average earthhumans who are trapped in religious false teachings/beliefs.

You simply can't exhaust or drain your spiritual battery, because that is not possible.So your spiritual efforts trying to gain cognition about the laws and commandments of creation will never be in vain.

But you will have to put all your previously recollected wisdom&knowledge together once again (relegeon).To free yourself from religious dogma will be an easier task than in your previous incarnation(s).

Hope this helps.

Seeker

Post Number: 6
Posted on Thursday, September 27, 2007 - 11:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am sure this question has been answered prior to my concern here, and should anyone have a direct link to posts answering this I would greatly accept:

On reincarnation, do we only return and 'work' with fellow humans of similar evolutionary levels...i.e. will my sister be my best friend, cousin, etc. in the next life or will there be completely different spirits of a higher or lower evolutionary level?

I hope I do not burden anyone with my questions, yet, I must always ask them in order to obtain knowledge.

salome

Jacob

Post Number: 501
Posted on Thursday, September 27, 2007 - 03:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Answers from questions does not give you knowledge, it just gives you information, it becomes knowledge when you think about it very carefully and logically and becomes experience and wisdom if you live by that knowledge in every day life.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Cpl

Post Number: 309
Posted on Friday, September 28, 2007 - 05:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Seeker,

Answers to questions are someone's opinion or knowledge. It is for the questioner to discern the difference. It has been said that you only know what you experience, all else is opinion; and opinion may be factually correct or incorrect. Again, the questioner or seeker must discern the difference.

Best,
cpl

Scott

Post Number: 1336
Posted on Sunday, October 21, 2007 - 07:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rarena,

While this is getting off the topic of the Environment....

Here is something for you to ponder:

Posted on Wednesday, October 08, 2003 - 09:39 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Billy,

In the contact notes there is mention that the man known as St Germaine is no longer living, but now has reincarnated as another individual. From what I can remember this person has not completely transformed himself to a better life, but is still up to no good.

Yes, the actual person still has the same ambitions as the former personality (of the same spirit form).

My question revolves around the idea, that it has been stated many times that when a person dies, his or her personality no longer exists, but only the spirit which has no personality as I understand it. If this is true, it doesn't seem to follow, that although a spirit is reborn with a new personality, they may still continue some of their previous activities. This seems to be an inconsistency with regards to the spirit being completely neutral and not possessing any traits of the previous personality. Does the spirit somehow pass on previous characteristics of its former incarnation?

I may be completely wrong in my understanding of this, but it is something I have thought about.

Thanks very much
Salome
Scott

(No, the spirit (or spirit form) is not involved in this process. There are impulses coming from the storage banks (Speicherbaenke). --- And of course it's up to each person whether he/she will be open to such impulses or not.}

Sirashwin

Post Number: 152
Posted on Tuesday, October 23, 2007 - 07:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

But can we consciously perceive the incoming impulses; meaning can we "feel it coming" ?

Salome
ashwin

Indi

Post Number: 121
Posted on Tuesday, October 23, 2007 - 08:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Aswhin

these impulses are mostly received unconsciously.

However, if one practices meditation, one is likely to be able to use conscious powers to contact the storage banks, and utilise the information stored there. This is an added bonus for one's material consciousness evolution as of course consequently to the increasing the power of the Spiritform.

It is also possible to recognise these impulses if one is 'aware' or observant, as a first thought, or intuition, can often be the result of these impulses.

in peace

Robjna

Rarena

Post Number: 293
Posted on Tuesday, October 23, 2007 - 08:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Scott,

As Creation will never be understood by a human, it is difficult to answer exactly and my knowledge level at this point may be incorrect and do appreciate any corrections from the any who are far more intellegent about this subject.

My fear of death is almost gone... not non existant, but it does not bother me endlessly. My perception has switched to that of infinity, and my spirit will continue although my personality will not. It is easier for me to allow my perception to understand and feel reincarnation as a fact by logic. Easier on my mind and sleep patterns.

My self talk has led me to accept that death is inevitable and accept its'inevitability with little or no fear. Of course I respect myself enough to avoid it... and will do anything in my consciousness to hold on to it. That commandment of: "You shall not kill in depravity" excludes self defense. But I digress...

My understanding, is that, the personality dies with the solar or soul being, that being: the part of the materialistic coarse matter human, and becomes fluidal energy, fine matter energy and is what we humans call death.

Have you ever pondered the question of death?

The popular theory in most peoples' minds is the concept of perpetual death. We die and are dead F O R E V E R. What a concept. Not like you'll be back in a million years, but F O R E V E R!!!

It's a scary thought and makes you want to ponder something less heavy, but the fact is... we all die and we will all encounter this infinite part of ourselves in one way or one time or another. We all have this appointment.

Joseph Campbell in an interview filmed near my home in California said:

Eternity, is NOT the hereafter... THIS IS IT, if you don't see it here... you won't see it anywhere...

We are part of infinity, eternity, it is us. The infinity of space, the infinity of time, the infinity of the microcosm. Where does the smoke in a living room end and become smoke in the kitchen? As three dimensional humans living in catagorized, compartmentalized, difined by matter and materialism it is difficult to get the concept of infinity as us being a part of it.

Within us, dwell billions of atoms, tiny particles held together with fine matter energy. They may be planets with beings like ourselves living on them, there may be Universes within us just as, there are Universes outside of us. We may be a speck of dust on a mans nose. This became my awareness in 1958 by (impulse?) thought at the age of four. Our infinite connection. How far is space, is there a wall? How thick is it and whats' on the other side?

From that microscopic dot created in our parents blissful union the shape of our eyes, the size of our body, possibly the length of our life and our intelligence level is already determined. Could it be that our death was determined in there as well?

It is just as amazing that we are born as it is that we die. Not many people, if any, remember their births, yet that was one of the most traumatic events of our lives... yet we don't remember.

The Plejaren have said we have an immortal spirit (fine matter energy) (Semjase contact 10) and that this unique spirit gains information from the coarse matter Earthbound life just experienced and that information is kept in the Earth's Speicherbaenke storage banks, unless, of course, that planet explodes and in that case the spirit will travel to the next habitable planet.

The point being wisdom, knowledge and other fine matter energies are somehow kept, collected and stored in an area or bank. At this point in my understanding, and you may know much more... it is unclear to me where this knowledge is kept physically, specifically other than the name of the Speicherbaenke.

Being the lowest form of Creation, the human will have to endure many lifetimes and the CCB or total consciousness block (in this case an area) will store those fine matter energies to be fed into later succesive lifetimes as impulses which can or cannot be utilized by that incarnation, and that personality, soul being.

Mozart was buried by his Austrian friend rather than cremated and his fluidal energies were kept intact... Does that have anything to do with his prodigal musical talent? It makes you wonder. It is my feeling it does, so if we are blown away in a nuclear blast, forget fluidal energies, right... Death valley California is an ancient nuclear crater, a mile deep what a blast! That is the kind of power these politicos are playing with here. Not much grows there and who knows how old this crater is. No buildings nothing. A hole.

So my feeling is, it's like school, each class (each lifetime) gives our minds knowledge.

Does our brain weigh more if we have more thoughts?

That is fine matter... more energy than matter although it is difficult to comprehend until you observe the molecular or atomic level.

Most matter is empty at these levels and are mostly gravitational, fields of energy rather than actual physcial matter.

An atom is like a fly buzzing around a baseball stadium (the electron) to the golf ball sized nucleus, in the center, the rest is thin air. Fine matter or energy.

The part about Karma,as told by Deitmar Roethe: Creation has no right or wrong, it just is. So if you fall off a cliff by mistake, and gravity kills you. It is not something you did wrong (it was a mistake) it just is. You went against no creational law or commandment you slipped and fell. The law of the Universe was as it always was and there was no right or wrong about it. We as judgemental humans would say it was wrong to be walking there but the fact is... it was a mistake and the law of the Universe... gravity caused the fall and our hypothetical death.

So if we do something as St Germaine and do not learn from it, that person will be shown a similar lifetime in order to balance that discretion until that knowledge is gained. If a person is put to death immediately after the crime the person does not have the ability to resolve the negative reaction and learn from incorrect perception and mistakes so a similar life experience will be shown that person in a future lifetime until experience teaches and the subject neutral positively learns from the experience.

Billy has told us we have seven senses. The last two being deep deep perception and deep deep feelings. If there is a hole in the road and we trip and fall into it, we can react to it by saying "Oh I always fall down here, why can't I stop falling... or "There is a hole here, I must walk around it next time". Two different perspectives of the same situation. Which one teaches you the correct function? The second, of course, which teaches you to avoid the hole in the future. The first persepective or perception is clouded by dogmatic belief that you are inferior and somehow doomed to fall all the time and it will not help you. It is a negative response, because you did not gain experiental knowledge and will carry it to the next reincarnation. You will probably be given another chance to experience it and have to endure it again and again until you do learn from it.

Since we are different people in our next life, we will have a different perspective and we glean this knowledge from each individual lifetime. So if you kill twenty gophers in this life because they ate up your garden, you will not have a problem with twenty gophers in the next life, and you will never become anything but a human in your next life as is incorrectly depicted in various Indonesian religions (Karma).

Rarena

Post Number: 294
Posted on Wednesday, October 24, 2007 - 08:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Scott,

Realised that St. Germain was not properly mentioned.

St. Germain from what was said in contact 44 was a largely dishonest person with a sometimes violet (not always good) aura. He pretended to be immortal and magical somehow (a better being) by using deceitful hypnosis and other cunning techniques. It is my understanding that it was a slightly different meaning portrayed by Wendelle Stevens in regards to St. Germain.

If the soul/personality of St. Germain did not learn positively from his mistakes in his previous life, he will have to repeat similar conditions until he does. It may not be in this life or the next but within a few lifetimes from now. The conditions will be presented whereas the individual will be shown similar influences to create a chance for balance of his/her previous misdeeds by a neutral positive response whereby the lesson is learned.

There appears to be a subtle difference in the word karma due to the many incarnations weighing into the mix. Do not have the exact reference material in regards to this in hand and will get back here when it is found.

My perception is that our collective misdeeds, or negative reactions to creational influences are repeated/balanced in a way exactly suited for our continual evolution of countless eons. This apparently naturally occurs and is not the exact, direct, result of our last specific previous life, hence the subtle difference in the word karma. The fact that each life contains a different personality is also a factor which changes the concept of karma being an unchangable fate or destiny in part because all previous lives weigh in.

Since our spirit is immortal or to the material coarse matter life... comparativly infinite... direct results from a previous life do not show themselves so remarkably due to the many many previoius lives each adding their own weighted average or mean of the lessons we have to learn in order to evolve.

Edward

Post Number: 929
Posted on Thursday, October 25, 2007 - 02:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rarena and All...

Concerning:

The popular theory in most peoples' minds is the concept of perpetual death.
We die and are dead F O R E V E R. What a concept. Not like you'll be back in
a million years, but F O R E V E R!!!

Yes, I have met some individuals whom also think as what you mentioned.

They were not religious nor did they think that they/we were of some sort of
energy source. They have not really made their minds up, so to speak; and
ponder at the least, even. But, there are indeed, individuals that will stick
to the mentioned concept; some even called themselves Atheists.

Just like last week, I watched on National Geographic a version of how the
Universe/(The) CREATION, come about. I did not know if it was National
Geographic's own version though, but in the version, they showed how it all
began, more or less....to the concept Billy explains to us. That it all
started from an 'Idea'...and gradually generated itself to a Needle/Flee size
source. And from there on, it all expanded...for so many billions of light
years, and so on, and than came a time that it went faster and faster, and
this acceleration...at this point disintegrated all matter, up down to the
last atom, molecule...and what not....etc.

And here is when the commentator mentioned, that when the above mentioned
occurs: that is the END of the Universe as we know it, and there is Total
DARKNESS, and nothing can exist. And thus: END OF THE STORY! The Universe
IS DEAD, and will ALWAYS BE DEAD!!

Thus, the above mentioned, is very much similar to the - Perpetual Death -,
scenario.

Positively, CREATION is not so: Thank CREATION. And Thanks to Billy, for
learning us all, that Life/Existence is NOT Limited! CREATION, has NO
BOUNDARIES, as so likewise: The Absolute Absolutum.

Edward.

Adrian10bezeqintnet

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 - 01:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Any scientific hints of alien origination to the nature of discarnate self-conscious structures and their coupling modalities to Brain?
Adrian.

Mehraein62

Post Number: 47
Posted on Thursday, February 07, 2008 - 01:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All ,
I wonder If I put question in the right place or not,
Can anybody brief , or show me some text in Billy _ P,s works about which system , and how manage the after death realm till the next reincarnation?
Best Regards
Salome

Scott

Post Number: 1407
Posted on Thursday, February 07, 2008 - 02:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mehraein62,

I am not sure I understand what you are trying to say? If you are concerned about what takes place in between lives, it is completely an unconscious process. Your spirit follows the creative natural laws, it is not a human thinking process. You do not possess the human material awareness as you do now. I guess in some sense it could be compared to going to sleep, but instead of waking up to a new day, you wake up to a new life and a new start.

Regards
Scott

Adrian10bezeqintnet

Post Number: 8
Posted on Thursday, February 07, 2008 - 03:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am sorry to contradict your statement above, and emphatically so. Please consider the overwhelming experimental results piled up during the last few decades in the ITC literature and kindly visit related web sites. There is no extinction of consciousness between a couple of sequential neural connections. The self-conscious structure preserves its cognitive functions in their integral range. A.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page