Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

"Telepathic" Communication & "Telekin...

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Consciousness Abilities/Powers » "Telepathic" Communication & "Telekinesis"... « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive for 2001 - 2003pureharmony52 01-04-03  12:17 pm
Archive for 2004 - 2006Psycloud74 09-11-06  10:33 am
Archive for 2007Adityasonakia15 12-13-07  12:21 pm
Archive through April 01, 2008Syn23 04-01-08  07:14 pm
Archive through April 07, 2008Scott23 04-07-08  12:31 pm
Archive through May 08, 2008The_original_dave23 05-08-08  08:31 am
Archive through July 01, 2008Indi23 07-01-08  08:30 am
Archive through September 06, 2008Melli23 09-06-08  02:12 am
Archive through March 18, 2010Marbar23 03-18-10  12:41 pm
Archive through November 06, 2013Celesco23 11-06-13  10:35 am
Archive through March 11, 2021Msmichelle23 03-11-21  06:04 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Discussions on telepathy and telekinesis.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Jacob

Post Number: 31
Posted on Thursday, March 11, 2021 - 12:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

MsMichelle,

I am in no competition with anyone, people must live their own lives, not being overly focussed on others.
The reasons why I quote from the spiritual teaching is that its:

A) required by FIGU to do so when the spiritual teaching is involved.
B) To prevent that the spiritual teaching is falsified yet again, I just don’t want to be a part of that.

I don’t like quoting as a means ‘to smack people with bible like a pastor’.
For me, it’s simple, sparely used quotes at the right place help out, make things clear, help understanding, also show that the truth is universal.

Everyone is free to do whatever he/she wants, he/she can decline or accept a post I write.
I don’t need to justify my posts, I actually can’t. Posts are nothing but words until they are read and thought through and that the reader through his / her logic finds the truth or untruth in it.

There is an old saying, well known: “You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make him drink.”
My version would be: “You can lead a person to truth, but you can’t make him think.”

The whole process of truth finding, recognition, gaining knowledge, experience and wisdom lies in ourselves, not external in other people.

The beautiful thing truth is also this, its universal, some examples:

Confucius 551 - 479 b.J (before Jmmanuel)

“To know what you know and what you do not know, that is true knowledge.”
“The more man meditates upon good thoughts, the better will be his world and the world at large.”

Socrates 469 - 399 b.J (before Jmmanuel)

“The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.”
“The mind (=consciousness) is everything; what you think you become”

Marcus Aurelius Antoninus Augustus 121 - 180 a.J (after Jmmanuel)

“Never forget that the universe is a single living organism possessed of one substance and one soul (=spirit), holding all things suspended in a single consciousness(creation universal consciousness) and creating all things with a single purpose (=evolution) that they might work together spinning and weaving and knotting whatever comes to pass.”
“The universe is change; our life is what our thoughts make it.”

These quotes show that these three men, living a different times and different places on Earth when instant communication something which was not even dreamt of, that the truth is universal, you see that most of these quotes are similar or virtually same.

This is a sign of truth, truth is universal, timeless and can be found by anyone who seeks.
For me, quotes are beautiful tools to make people (and myself) think. They are not meant as possessions or something to show off.
People who use quotes to show off, often don’t understand them in their essence.

Find the truth, gaining true knowledge, wisdom and love is the greatest and most powerful consciousness-related ability of all, bar none.
“The unexamined life is not worth living.” - Socrates
“Our life is what our thoughts make it.” - Marcus Aurelius

Salome,
Jacob

Msmichelle

Post Number: 800
Posted on Thursday, March 11, 2021 - 05:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob, sounds good my brother...glad you're back by the way!

To be honest, glad Hawaiian is back too. I think we need each other, no matter what, especially now
MsMichelle (sending peace and love to all)

Hugo

Post Number: 998
Posted on Friday, March 12, 2021 - 12:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

MsMichelle,

I'm also glad Hawaiian is back even though I was not here when he was posting last time. I noticed in the archives he caused some good discussions on the spiritual teachings even though it came at the expense of some heated arguments. Hopefully we can leave the arguments behind with this newish crowd.

Kenneth

Post Number: 1275
Posted on Monday, March 15, 2021 - 08:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Msmichelle,

Regarding your 799 post, you are 100% accurate, found this out the hard way. Alternatively, I use many of Billy’s quotes and general information in a broad-spectrum of conversations with others not familiar with the Teaching. Challenging bible thumpers is non-productive from my experience.

One false perception, when first discarding religion and the church, had an overwhelming emotion that retribution from god was to follow, of course nothing happened. In other words, I recognized that I was brainwashed to follow religion or else! Suspect that most religions people must overcome the same obstacle.

Regards
Kenneth

Rex

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, March 23, 2021 - 08:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hawaiian: what ilse are you on?

I would like to connect; I'm on Hawaii.

Saukmuch Salome

-rex resa

Rex

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, March 23, 2021 - 10:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In fact; I would like to reach out to anyone on the isle of Hawaii...

Very interested in all things B.E.A.M...WE are the magnifying glass!

Billy=Guardian of the Treasure... is up to us to transmute it.

The process of timbre; harmonization and reverberation.

Holomorphic universe and the principle of self-actualization.

saukmuch salome (means true peace)

since-early;

-rex resa

Friteeucman

Post Number: 30
Posted on Thursday, October 07, 2021 - 06:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ilovebilly...I have watched the “men who stare at goats.” I read the book first. Both did not grab me, aside from knowing who Jim was...

Why do you ask?

In my research, I ordered a signed copy of “The First Earth Battalion” by Jim Channon. I would imagine that he Could have received impulses from the PJ’s. His heart in the right place. A far amount of us are...

There is the the Hopi Prophecy and also the Kapihe Prophecy, both have to do with the Plejaren Federation, and the multi-national peacekeeping Force that was around and Henoch’s time. There are other prophecies that I don’t know about All over the world, superimposed.

I wanted a copy that he touched, for obvious reasons. He signed it “looking forward together!” with the “o” as eyes!

S.L.

F.e.

-Ziffe a thire z da Ummi!

Hawaiian

Post Number: 263
Posted on Saturday, May 28, 2022 - 10:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It's been over a year of absence from this forum in order to summarize my three upcoming sequential books for publication and was just curious to look at the controversy my posting created and came across a topic regarding "emotions/feelings" and "petition of one's GEMUT". Well as any lawyer who is trained in laws and protocols and he/she will say we "petition" the courts for legal resolution, which is quite similar to Creational laws and protocols, but much more complex since it involves not just the material realm, but all three including the half-material Subconscious and pure spiritual GEMUT. The laws of each is different and one's material consciousness must be highly disciplined and in complete control of emotions. I won't go into detail as it is too complicated and long, therefore is detailed in these upcoming books. The following is just a summary of what is required in order to "petition" the GEMUT which is an impportant function of each individual. The "key" to this method is to be emotionless in order to have this thought to be process by the GEMUT since it rejects any negative factor back down to the Psyche. All I can say that on 14 separate occasions where evil people I encountered have unwarranted, unjustified thoughts and/or actions toward myself have experienced a feedback response that resulted in 7 deaths and the reminder suffered serious injuries in which every single one was previewed in clairoyance dreams prior to actual occurrence while I had absolutely no hint of revenge or retribution of any type. I don't completely understand how it works, but getting more aware whenever it happens which is described in the books. I am puzzled as why such self-defense is not present in Billy's case of over 23 attempts to kill him, yet it occurs automatically in my case? Anyways I'm not wasting my time trying to explain this rather complex endeavor to anyone not trained in these matters, you'll just have to read these upcoming books. So as a appetizer of such matters, I have included this brief summary posting, which was removed for some reason when it was posted less than 2 weeks ago?

On the matter of “selection” it is a screening process to determine if that individual has the potential mindset, self-discipline and conviction to follow through this most vigorous process to even begin such training in addition to accept the truth about the process of how Creation works and that he/she is a product of that non-religious spiritual evolution accumulation spanning many billions of years progressing through all levels and that in time, he/she will be merged with others who will then be able to create all things including material human beings in a brand new universe to continue this process of spirit-form evolution progression.

Unfortunately the vast majority of Earthly humans will not even pass this basic consideration because of the religious contamination restricts being processed through their own GEMUT access not just on this criteria, but also their lack of complete emotional control through the two lowest levels regarding the material and half material realm, respectfully the material Consciousness and half material Subconscious that are extremely important, including scientific double-blind observation in both the material and half-material realms (dreams)

Another factor is the internal processing ability of such individuals to accept the fact that the material consciousness cannot comprehend the pure spiritual GEMUT process and learn to “keep its mouth shut” and stand aside while the processing between the half-material Subconscious or more technically speaking the collective Subconscious processing to the GEMUT taking place which may take up to seven days via the half-material Psyche, which in turn either is presented to the material conscious, depending on the evolutionary maturity of the personality OR for those who have not yet reached this level, are presented in their dreams, which require further analysis by the material conscious.

That is why the material consciousness must be trained to recognize the difference and to understand that his/her half-material Subconscious, does not use language to convey its interpretation, but utilizes symbolic representations in one’s dreams that can be misinterpretation if one’s 6th and 7th senses, respectfully the intuition and primary telepathy are not fully developed.

This where very few has the capacity to master one of the hardest form of meditation, that is referred as “meditation in the dream state” and on of the reasons why this FIGU Forum does not allow any reference to this topic, although Billy did write a book on this topic which is still in German and not translated into English, but that does not mean its meaning is completely unaccessable from the universal Consciousness.

Do not despair, for it is possible for certain individuals to be properly trained to reach this level of awareness, but for those that can’t, at least they’ll be accelerated in the spiritual evolution none-the-less and maybe take that matter in another reincarnation(s). Nothing is done in vain although the time/dimension may be different for others.

FIGU for that mater as a group is too passive and undisciplined to be “leaders” but a few does have the mindset for further investments in this endeavor as Billy is approaching his passing and there are no other prophets to replace him since he is the last one. The Plejarens are also too passive and timid as evidenced in past events like the Tunguska-Bardan incident of religious destruction via Giza Intelligence not being resolved even though the opportunity to do so existed. Then we have the wiping out of all infrastructure on Mars by the Sirius commandos when arresting the “men in black” not to mention that the Plejarens will stand by even if Putin pushes the nuclear button in this war in Ukraine.

I do not have confidence in their sit-on-the fence attitude mindset even though they may have the most technologically advancement at their disposal, they too are too passive and timid adhering excessively on the “neutral slightly positive” nature attitude even when faced with an occasionally events that require deviation from this protocol in order to appropriately resolve this issue that has presented itself previously as evidenced in the latest CO collapse of the planet Asart, who are slightly technologically ahead of Earth. Billions of human lives lost and just hundreds of millions saved while the planet will remain lifeless for quite some time as a result these billions of spirit form will burden the already overpopulated spirit-forms on Earth reincarnation process.

All of this could have been avoided if just the Plejarens would have given them the same opportunity to relocate to vacate planets as was done to that recent ET race faced with a solar system crisis and planned to depopulate and take over Earth as well as other planets.

So I wouldn’t depend on the Plejarens, but will put my energy into Earthly humans instead

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1604
Posted on Monday, May 30, 2022 - 12:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The subject of the Gemut was, like many other previously unknown things in the Creation-energy teaching, introduced to us by Billy Meier.

I think, therefore, that anyone claiming to understand and be able to explain it in a book, etc., would do everyone a service by FIRST sending the writing to Meier and FIGU for their comments, recommendations, etc.

It's certainly premature to be promoting self-authored material on such a rarified topic without at least first presenting it to the person most expert and qualified to assess its accuracy and the claims of the person making them.

Hawaiian

Post Number: 265
Posted on Saturday, August 06, 2022 - 03:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In response to a number of posts that have generated various degrees of responses to my usually controversial analysis which are based on direct experiences which often causes one to tangentially deviate from the premises brought forward due to lack of such experiences/observations in addition to the fact that the material Consciousness unfortunately “wants” immediate answers, but lacks the self-discipline to await either a symbolic representation since it often takes up to seven days for the Psyche to respond, one cannot endeavor to respond without utilizing the entire spectrum of all relevant spheres of influence, respectfully all three realms of the material, half-material and pure spiritual.

Also, if one lacks the professional scientific double blind level of scientific training/observation self-discipline, it becomes even harder to draw logical conclusions for engaging in such matters. Therefore I would recommend one to consider this approach before drawing such conclusions before commenting as I will only introduce this concept of “petitioning one’s GEMUT” in regards to resolving a host of pressing issues at hand and give you a prime example (although incomplete summary, which will be addressed fully in my upcoming publication of the first two of three sequential level books), just to make a point in comparison to actual events of very similar criteria between myself and BEAM in regards to Gewalt activities of malicious intentions. In BEAM’s cases of assassination attempts.

Unfortunately assassination attempts on Billy is ongoing and the Plejarens fail to prevent it from happening, as they themselves lack the experiences of such malicious endeavors. Billy himself needs to “activate” his self-defense mechanism by “petitioning his own GEMUT” a technique he can master with no difficulty to both address these malicious events from even “transpiring” before occurring within the material realm because the Cause and Effect protocols are addressed at a higher level in which the “solution” is resolved in the material realm, often with dire consequences for those who harbor these malicious intentions.

Currently I have also been subjected to similar malicious intentions by at least 14 different individuals of which half has been terminated and the remaining suffered extreme consequences either directly or indirectly via emotional connections as in one case of the son killed in a sporting event that was promoted by the father who engaged in malicious intent against myself.

Every single one of these fourteen events was “previewed” exactly in clairvoyance dreams prior to actual occurrences within seven days of the premonition dreams. I had no intentions nor any thoughts of revenge or retribution of any kind to all of these gewalt malicious intent personalities, who they themselves have brought upon themselves, thus the consequences that befell them.

This is the result of “petitioning” one’s GEMUT, it is a highly self-discipline nature of complete emotional control. It is not an easy process as explained in those two books besides other things related to such matters that describes both the positive and negative forces. Its too bad I cannot just jog down the street and meet BEAM to discuss this matter as it is impossible to do so living in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

Jokubas_stalmokas

Post Number: 135
Posted on Sunday, August 07, 2022 - 12:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hawaiian,

Can you detail the circumstances of the situations where lives had been terminated? What were the motivations of the assaulting individuals?

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1620
Posted on Friday, August 19, 2022 - 07:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Actually, can you provide the newspaper reports, etc., about the people you killed in self-defense?

I'm sure it's been the talk of the islands...even though I can't find it.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page