Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 13, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Numbers and Symbols » Archive through March 13, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Markc

Post Number: 410
Posted on Friday, December 22, 2006 - 11:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Actually Michael-d , the Chiero book that is available today is not the original and correct one , but a replacement , according to Billy's information .
Mark Campbell

James

Post Number: 24
Posted on Saturday, December 23, 2006 - 03:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for the info on Cheiro Michael, I'll need to look into it.
Welcome to Earth!

Michael_d

Post Number: 140
Posted on Saturday, December 23, 2006 - 11:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Markc,

Yes, you are correct, there have been at least two Cheiro's. One from Egypt over a thousand years ago, and the other who was born 140 years ago. However, I don't think the more modern-day Cheiro's book is incorrect. I found this previously posted on the forum:

Posted on Tuesday, July 19, 2005 - 06:53 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's what Billy said about Cheiro as reported in Wendelle Stevens’ Message From the Pleiades, Volume 2, Contact 45, Wednesday, 25 February 1976:

Meier- That’s something – really. Asket had given me the right numbers already in 1956, from which I could reckon all with it. About two or three years ago, I found then, astonishing, as well a book by a certain Cheiro, in which the same numbers were called.

Semjase- 161/Cheiro? 162/But he lived more than 1,000 years ago in Egypt.

Meier- Asket has already told me.

Semjase- 163/Have you got a book by him? 164/As far as I know, its existence has not been transmitted up to the present time.

Meier- It is, but not the book by this Cheiro, but by a count, or something similar, who called himself Cheiro, too. He lived some 100 or 2-300 years ago.

Semjase- 165/That is very interesting; then I think that this man will have knowledge about the real Cheiro, and so called himself the same?

Meier- That is possible all right, but it is not so important. Of meaning alone, is that he has found the right number values, or gotten, and transmitted them to posterity

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And here's what Wikipedia says about Cheiro:

Cheiro (1866-1936), was one of the most famous and colorful occult figures of the early Twentieth Century. Cheiro was a clairvoyant who used palmistry (or cheiromancy), astrology, and Chaldean numerology, to make startlingly accurate predictions, including world events. Born in Ireland as William John Warner, Cheiro also went by the name Count Louis Hamon, claiming a noble ancestry that may or may not have been accurate. His name, Cheiro, derives from the word cheiromancy.

Mario

Post Number: 25
Posted on Saturday, February 03, 2007 - 10:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Michael_d

In your post 143 on friday, february 2, 2007 your wrote:

"Hello Mario,

F=8
O=7
X=6

8+7+6=21=3

Sorry!"

Sorry? Why? Because I used a different numerology system? I don't think it's a matter to be sorry about. However, your post is not too useful as you don't explain why you are sorry, but I assume your system is the one that is approved by Billy and the Plejarans, etc.

No big deal.

But if F=8, being the sixth letter in my spanish alphabet (which includes the letter Ń-ń), then are you using values in german alphabet or is it another system? At least provide me with a brief explanation on the correct numerical values you are using so I can seek (and not "sick") for myself. And please, don't tell me you are sorry anymore on this kind of matters. I'm an adult and I learn from my mistakes and errors. :-)

Best regards

Mario

PS Yes, I read all posts above, I'll make a research on that Cheiro guy.

Gib_niner

Post Number: 16
Posted on Thursday, May 10, 2007 - 09:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

With regard to the specifics of practically putting the symbol book into good use - is it a case of simply meditating on them (as is done with tarot cards in order maybe to open up avenues of consciousness in respect to each illustration/symbol - or is there some other technique for using them - ie memorizartion, visualization or something else specifically for putting them to use that one might be unaware of.
for example - in times of extreme stress - to perhaps visualize the symbol for peace & tranquility - could that be something that might work?
Also what does one do with the more negative archetypal symbols? - meditate on them too?!! surely not. (for those who are in the know - probably this question is a bit basic - sory for that!)

p.s. i have tried the decoz prgram that alan gave the link to and sure enough - my life path was a 7, also my expression no. was 9 - i have always been kind of obsessed with the no. 9! (also i have often lived in houses with the no. 9 being all inclusive - eg. 59, 79, or just plain old 9) anyway was thinking...could be interesting to find out exactly what percentage of forum members are primarily 7's (life path 7 nos.s) - perhaps it could indeed be an unnaturally high percentage - owing to perhaps an innate ability to faster get on track with billy's wisdom/teachings - with perhaps more of an in-built synchronicity for them. could be methinks - then again we wont know for sure unless there was to be... a compulsory online FIGU forum numerological poll! :-)

saalome

gib.

p.s. Also - Again basic rudimentary question re: OM & spiritual writings etc. - if i get my german friend to read it out loud (not proficient with german as of yet) - will the ancient lyrian code that billy worked into it - work then to give out further intuition/illumination/realisation into our respective spirit selves? Is that how it is supposed to work fundamentally ...or is there something else going on aside from that???

p.p.s. bring back DYson - for gods sake - the guy's practically an Jschwjsch himself! - and if there can be peace now at long last in my home country ireland -(nothern IRl that is) - then surely peace can brokered here too in the FIGU forum - surely thats possible - regards.

Michael_d

Post Number: 154
Posted on Thursday, May 10, 2007 - 11:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Gib,

You might be interested in this post by Jakobjn (Phaethonsfire) regarding the FIGU way to determine one's birth number. I believe it comes from the Spirit Lessons.

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/3756.html#POST12895

Michael_d

Post Number: 156
Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2007 - 08:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Vestri said:

my question has to do with numerology, with regards to todays prophet (you) having a number 7 at the top of your numerology chart. (in numerology the number seven represents the spiritual seeker of life) Was todays prophet always going to be born with a number 7 life path? Would your spirit still have chosen to incarnate in the same body as your present day body, if that body was born under a different birth date and name, and didn't add up to 7?

Hello Vestri,

Billy's "name number" (the numerical value of his name added to his birth date) will have different values depending on which name is used. For instance, the name number for his “official” birth name is 6 (Eduard Albert Meier, born on the 3rd). Excluding his middle name, Albert, then his name number is 7. For Billy Meier, his name number is 5. Also 5 for BEAM. For Billy Eduard Albert Meier, the number is 9. A follow up question might be to ask by which name does he most closely identify himself.

Speaking with people more informed on this subject than I, the feeling is that the more evolved a person is, the less significance numerology and astrology play in influencing their lives. They more freely and easily overcome the influences of the cosmic vibrations. If you read what Billy has to say about numerology and astrology, you can get the sense this is what he feels.

The above name number values were obtained using the kabbalistic values provided by Jakobjn (Phaethonsfire) in the post referenced above.

Vestri

Post Number: 102
Posted on Thursday, May 31, 2007 - 07:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,

thanks for letting me know that!

I was under the impression that numerology played a more determining factor/role in everyones life.

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 36
Posted on Sunday, September 16, 2007 - 12:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the information,
like Vestri even i thought that numerology was a really improtant factor in one life.

Salome
Aditya

Matthew_deagle

Post Number: 71
Posted on Friday, January 18, 2008 - 12:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The values for the Qabalah of the Latin Alphabet differ from those of the German alphabet, and are published in the Contact Note, as delivered by Semjase to Meier.

For instance, in the Latin Alphabet, X=5, whereas in German, X=6; in the Latin Alphabet, Z=7, whereas in German, Z=5; &c.

One must also consider the etymological meaning of a name. Combined, the names of a person indicate quite a lot about them. With regard to Billy:

Eduard = 5+5+6+2+2+5 = 25 = 7 = 25*37 = 925

Albert = 2+5+9+5+2+1 = 24 = 24*37 = 888

Meier = 4+5+1+5+2 = 17 = 8 = 17*37 = 629

Eduard Albert Meier = 925 + 888 + 629 = 2442 = 7 + 6 + 8 = 21 = 21*37 = 777

Eduard = Hueter des Schatzes = Guardian of the Treasure; related to Lyrian Duwardo = Schatztraeger = Treasure-Bearer. 925.

Albert = Schuetzer = Protector/Guarder/Preserver; related to Lyrian Albetro = der Schutzgebende = He who gives protection; also Alb=Elf=Naturwesen=Nature-Being, Ert=Erde=Earth. 888.

Meier = Der die Vorrechte besitzt = He who possesses special privileges = Lyrian Majoor; related to Latin Maior. 629.

Eduart Albert Meier = The Guardian of the Treasure, who protects and preserves, who possesses the special privileges, whose number is 777 (7, 3, and 1), whose sign is Aquarius, &c.

Salome,

- Matthew

Matthew_deagle

Post Number: 72
Posted on Friday, January 18, 2008 - 12:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Perhaps I should add that 777 = 21*37 = 7+7+7 = 21, and:

Billy = 9+1+5+5+1 = 21 = 21*37 = 777 = Eduard Albert Meier = 21 = 777

Salome,

- Matthew

Thomas

Post Number: 422
Posted on Tuesday, January 22, 2008 - 01:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Matthew Deagle, I have a question for you about the post above that you wrote in regards to BEAM's name and its numerology. I have also read excerpts where it describes about how the values of a word are derived and it also mentioned the multiplication of the word's number values by 37 to get a basic number value. My question for you is, have you read anything about why the number 37 specifically is used in the multiplication such as you showed above? Thanks for your response in advance:-)

Matthew_deagle

Post Number: 73
Posted on Sunday, January 27, 2008 - 10:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas,

Sorry for the belated reply, but: the use of the # 37 is due to a number of Qabalistic/Kabbalistic factors to consider, but one major mathematical reason is that it is the only number, a prime factor of 111, which gives the repeating digits 111-999 when multiplied through multiples of 3 (since 111=3*37 as its prime factorisation). This works for the multiples of 3 up to 3*9=27. Also note that, naturally, the sum of the digits of the resulting number add to the number which is being multiplied. This applies also to the "Wirkungsungerade"-"Effect-Odd" digits with regard to modular sum, such as e.g. 7=7*37=259=16=7. There are more details, of course, but that is the basic reason. Most of these connections, and many more, can be had simply through algebraic calculations or through reference to a mathematical encyclopaedia.

However, I should also probably note that the number values of letters and words are connected by their holistic, semantic associations, too. For instance, in German:

"Bewusstsein"="Intelligenz"=47

"Land"="Erde"="Welt"=17

"Weise"="Lehrer"=20

"Schoepfung"="Vielfaeltigkeit"="Freiwilligkeit"=51

"Wissen"="Weisheit"=23

"Mensch"="Geist"=19

"Kraft"="Wille"="Herrscher"="Kuer"="Telema"=22

"Polaritaet"=32="Geschlecht"

"Erdenmensch"=41="Glauben"

Now these are only a few of the enormous number of possible relationships between the words of the German language which are reveale and indicated, often with more than dictionary precision, simply through close numerological analysis.

The Qabalah(=29=Verstand=Symbol=) has been a "Geheimwissenschaft" for a very long time, and with good reason. Among other things, if Qabalah were widely known and taught, all religions and institutions of belief would be annihilated by simple analysis of the terminologies they hold to be 'holy', 'logical', etc.

This is a major reason for some of the assassination attempts against Billy, especially by religiously-motivated individuals. His numerological values are the starkest proof of the true psychological nature of the Christian religion, for one, along with just about everything else cult-like, including institutions of so-called 'science' and other belief-centred travesties.

It is also to note that the values of the Qabalah were encoded in the cards of the Tarot deck, so that these, in their less adulterated form, represent the then-known associations of concepts holistically with various numerical values in conjunction with the language. These values correspond to the German, although the German values are more advanced and actually clarify these values somewhat, although there are some dreadfully distorted words such as the word "Frau"=18=666 (a statement about the time period in which this word came into its current form--alternately one may use the word "Weib" (which has idiotically been given negative connotations, too, although the value of the word is highly positive).

For just one example of the Tarot/Qabalistic interpretations of these listed numbers, for instance, the 41st card of the Tarot is associated with "the material over the spiritual" (=Erdenmensch=Glauben).

Salome,

- Matthew

Thomas

Post Number: 434
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2008 - 03:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matthew. Thanks very much for the details. I think I understand what you wrote but can you tell me why it is necessary for the calcutions of words to result in specifically a 3 digit number like 111 or 222 or 333 etc.? I understand a bit about how the calculations are used but not specifically why a 3 digit number must be used to represent each word. Thanks again for the assistance! -Thomas

Matthew_deagle

Post Number: 74
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2008 - 11:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Thomas,

111,222,333,444,555,666,777,888, and 999 are the "Wirkungszahlen"=Effect-Numbers, Numbers of Effect, Numbers of Power (Billy discusses this in a few different places, in the most detail in Block 3, mostly in order to disprove the Christian religion through connection of its 'positive' values with the most highly negative ones).

These numbers are obtained in base-10 by multiplying every third natural number {1,2,3...} by the prime number 37. The Wirkungsungeradezaheln/Effect-Odd Numbers are obtained by multiplication through 37, as well. However, the Effect-Numbers associated with these "Effect-Odd Numbers" are derived for those less than 27 simply by matching the sequence {7,14,111,111,222,222,222,333,333,333,444,444,444,555,555,555,666,666,666,777,777,777,888,888,888,999,999,999} in a one-to-one correspondence with the natural numbers 1-27 {1,2,3,...,27}. The actual added number, the Wirkungungeradezahl obtained through multiplication through 37, and the associated Wirkungszahl must all be considered, along with other factors, such as which particular letters begin and end the words, the values of component words when they are derived words, etc. The same with multiples of 3 greater than 27, although in this case they are simply added down until a number less than or equal to 27 is obtained, and then multiplied through 37 to obtain an "Effect Number"--naturally for the Wirkungzahlen themselves {111,222,...,999} this process simply results in the Wirkungszahl itself.

Hex Number at Mathworld: this link shows an image of 37 as {Hex(n)=(3*n^2 + 3*n + 1), n=3}

As Asket described once (see Block 1), the Universe is built through a "mathematical" system of relationships based upon the numbers 1, 3, 7, and 12.

1+2+3+4=10 = 3 + 7

1+2=3 = 111

3+4=7 = 259 = 222 + 37

3*4 = 3+3+3+3 = 4+4+4 = 12 = 444

3*10 + 7*1 = 37

3+7+12 = 22 = Kraft, etc.

37 has both semantic and syntactical reasons for its importance, and not only in base-10 (which however is the base to which Lyrian and German Qabalah relate directly, as well as most others) and in German and English. 37 is associated with the Ace of Cups in the Tarot, that is, water. This corresponds to the element of Water in Kether in the Jewish version of the Qabalistic Tree of Life.

Water=Wasser=21=777

37 is the central number in the 3x3 magic square:

31 73 7

13 37 61

67 1 43

which adds in all directions to 111=3=111 and consists completely of prime numbers and 1/unity. This is the smallest such magic square. The sum of all its component numbers, 1 + 7 + 13 + 31 + 37 + 43 + 61 + 67 + 73, is = 333=9=333.

A full explanation requires deep mathematical/syntactical and semantic knowledge--the semantic part can only be had through thorough study of the Geisteslehre.

Salome,

- Matthew

Thomas

Post Number: 436
Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 - 03:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Fascinating stuff Matthew and thanks again for the details. I think I understand this a bit now. I have considered what Asket said about 3 and 7 and 12 and it is interesting to note that 3 is the smallest number of basic units (consisting of one of two polarities) that can create a hyperunit. BEAM states that you must have both poles to create a hyperunit, but it is also known that two opposites annihilate each other if there are only one of each and they are combined. So I see the significance of the number 3. For the number seven, it is the first non-2 number that gives a contining series of digits that don't repeat itself or stop dead if you divide the number one by it. For example 1/3=.33333... etc and 1/4=.25 and 1/5=.2 and 1/6=.1666666666... BUT 1 divided by 7 gives .142857142857142857 and it repeats. So you can see that 7 is a generating number and not a stagnant one like the others before it. This explains to me at least something about why the number 7 is the main number of importance in Creation. It is the most basic number of generation. I believe that 12 has importance due to structure build up in matter etc. , but I am not certain about that. Any ideas or comments on this Matthew? Or from anyone??? Thanks again for the excellent info in your latest posts. Much appreciated!!!

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 210
Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2008 - 07:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas: “...but it is also known that two opposites annihilate each other if there are only one of each and they are combined. So I see the significance of the number 3.”

I may be misunderstanding what you are saying, but I don’t think you can take that for granted as the reason. Take the hydrogen atom for instance. It has a single electron and a single proton as the nucleus. And uniquely has no neutron. Yet it does not annihilate itself. Hydrogen is the most abundant of the chemical elements, constituting roughly 75% of the universe's elemental mass and 90% by number of atoms.

The Law of the Triad, derived from the sacred geometry of Pythagoras, and also showing up in the writings of Gurdjief, states that three forces regulate everything that happens in the world. This can be represented in philosophical terms by thesis, antithesis, and synthesis. In order for change and development to occur, the two opposing forces must be reconciled by a third, which allows both new understanding and new energy for a new reality. Pythagoras used the triangle, the minimum by which space may be defined, to represent this first equilibrium of unities.

Thomas: "I believe that 12 has importance due to structure build up in matter etc. , but I am not certain about that. Any ideas or comments..."
In sacred geometry, the multidimensional universe was viewed as a cube which has twelve diagonal sides or edges. In Qabalah, they are referred to as the twelve elementals:
"Their foundation is the twelve diagonal boundaries. They extend continually until eternity of eternities and it is they that are the boundaries of the universe." SEFER YETZIRAH 5:2

Accordingly, these twelve elementals are connected to the twelve tribes of Israel, thus establishing a historical relationship with geographical boundaries, as the camp positions of the tribes. In the Qabalah, there is a schema linking all the associations of the twelve elementals to the permutations of the tetragrammaton, the foundations (or houses), the signs of the zodiac, the months, and the tribes of Israel.

Regards
Bob

Thomas

Post Number: 442
Posted on Wednesday, January 30, 2008 - 03:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Phi, a proton and an electron are NOT equal but opposite mirror images. Thus that is not an appropriate example. A positron and an electron ARE opposites and DO annihilate each other (matter/antimatter). See the difference? As far as Kabbalah, I know little to nothing about that.

Thomas

Post Number: 448
Posted on Monday, February 04, 2008 - 09:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I hope this doesn't seem too arrogant, but I may have found the error in the current calculation of pi based on what I saw in the notes from contact 260 that were posted here on the forum. First of all, I noticed that the formulas currently used by mathematicians are not based on rational numbers, but rather on formulas based on other irrational numbers. The only concrete evidence of the "range" of pi lies in Archimedes' use of polygons to reduce the range of pi's probable value. However, in the upper limit of Archimedes' polygons, he used a 96 sided regular polygon and came to an upper limit for pi below Guido Moosbrugger's value. The problem with Archimede's method was that he used Euclid's ideas and there is a much more simple and foolproof method now: the use of the tangent function. Since tangents of angles can be irrational too, I chose to use an example of a circle of radius=10,000meters and inscribed it into a regular polygon of 180 sides, which is FAR more sides than Archimedes used and should thus be more accurate. This value of 180 sides allows the use of a concrete tangent value which is rational. It is the tangent of one degree, which equals exactly 0.0175. Long story short, the upper value comes out to 3.15 exactly, which is far above the value of Archimedes largest range value indicating that his upper value is inaccurate. I can give further details if anyone wants but I don't want to bore anyone...

Matthew_deagle

Post Number: 78
Posted on Monday, February 04, 2008 - 06:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas,

I am sceptical of many of the comments regarding mathematics on this forum, but particularly ones pertaining to Guido's so-called "calculations of Pi"--they weren't even meant by him as such, but rather simply interesting correlations which might lead in the right direction with regard to Pi (or, on the other hand, might lead in the wrong direction!). With absolute certainly, Pi is less than 22/7 = 3.142857..., a rational number. One can prove this through the algebraic calculation of a relatively simple integral with pen and paper.

There are numerous other proofs that Pi does in fact converge in a value at least roughly equal to what we believe it to. Algebraic logic would suggest that we can calculate its value simply through an infinite sum, and there are numerous techniques evolved in order to expediate calculation of this value using computers.

My personal opinion with regard to this matter is that the Plejaren could not remove this comment from the Henoch Prophecies in order to publish them in full with the proper evolution-code, and so they left it in, while it being presented to Earth-humans at this present time could have enormous implications scientifically which we are not yet able to "deal with" as a species. It is my insight that these revelations almost certainly would have to do with the resolution, theoretically, of the continuous with the discrete (such as through new ways of expressing real numbers...). One must wonder whether, metamathematically, the continuum hypothesis has some solution (think metamathematical, e.g.) for one, but one must also wonder about these things called "uncomputable reals" discussed today by such clever theorists as Gregory Chaitin. One must also ponder the implications of the full application of a new formal logic based upon metalogical insights. There are such things involved here, such possibilities, as to boggle the mind. Surely, if such problems were solved theoretically, we should certainly at least see enormous developments in theoretical physics, such as in the complete and utter resolution of particulate physics with relativity...&c., &c.

So, it is obvious to me why the Plejaren would 'distract' from this treacherous fact. It is probably illegal for them to openly tell us anything about the reworking of our understanding of real numbers, continua with regard to discrete sets, cardinalities (countable, uncountable, etc.), etc.

It is interesting to note that the whole Qabalah is a kind of semantic resolution of the continuous with the discontinuous/discrete, though. How the hell we'll achieve a syntactical one is yet to be seen, but if we're to have wormhole travel in the next few hundred years (I'm not sure when we will), it may well be within my lifetime. Here's for hoping.

Salome,

- Matthew

Matthew_deagle

Post Number: 79
Posted on Monday, February 04, 2008 - 06:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Thomas,

I must also apologise for making a minor error above, namely including an extra "999" in my hastily-typed sequence for determining semantic connections with words and numbers. I'll re-type the list (and note that this corresponds to the set {1,...,27}):

{7,14,111,111,222,222,222,333,333,333,444,444,444,555,555,555,666,666,666,777,777,777,888,888,888,999,999}

Also note that it is the general impression in Hebrew Qabalah and in Tarot that 0=22 semantically. However, also note that this value may be alternately interchanged with 0=777=21. In any case, 22 corresponds to the Fool card (0/22) in the Tarot, whereas 21 corresponds to "The Universe", &c.

Also, I should make the note that Aleister Crowley used a Code for his English Qabalah, based upon the Hebrew and Greek Qabalahs, since he did not publish or ostensibly did not know the English values. Codes teem in Crowley's works: eidolic, numerical, &c. Note: the value of the English loanword in German "Code" is 18=666.

The English language is simply far too illogical and chimaeric for the letter-values to be so consistent with the order in the Latin alphabet! English pronunciation actually uses about dozens more sounds than existed in Latin, and moreover formerly used Thorn and Eth, and I'll warn you that my attempts to educe the English Qabalistic values have been nearly futile thusfar!

Someone please ask Billy if he can ask Ptaah, or something.

Salome,

- Matthew

Thomas

Post Number: 449
Posted on Tuesday, February 05, 2008 - 10:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Fair enough Matthew. Can you tell what Guido actually did say as referenced in the contact note containing the pi/phi calculations he did? It would (as always) be much appreciated :-)

Fisher

Post Number: 10
Posted on Thursday, March 13, 2008 - 04:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

Is there anyone on the forum who understands the correct number values in english enough to give advice on naming a soon to be born child?

I understand that english is not ideal and therefore any application may be incorrect, but since I am about to give a child a name that will most likely stick for life I would greatly appreciate any advice.

Salome

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page