Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 17, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Numbers and Symbols » Archive through March 17, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Stafath

Post Number: 24
Posted on Thursday, March 13, 2008 - 10:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone,

I calculated the number of my alien name "STAFATH" by using this from Phil638's post:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
A B C D E F G H I
J K L M N O P Q R
S T U V W X Y Z

I don't know if this chart is correct or not but if it isn't can anyone post a correct chart? Here's the current math I made:

STAFATH = 1+2+1+6+1+2+8 = 21 = 21*37 = 777

I got "777" which surprises me.

And I'm also confused because I don't yet know which is the right way to calculate this kind of thing.

Badr

Post Number: 303
Posted on Thursday, March 13, 2008 - 11:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Fisher,

The method described in the book of names by Billy in giving names is done by answering 7 questions. The way of answering is by choosing from five answers and each has a numerical value. When all the answers are chosen the numbers are added. The total will give the type of element the new born will be, water, fire, air or earth, and depending on the number or the element a name is chosen from the list of names provided.

Salome, Badr

Stafath

Post Number: 25
Posted on Thursday, March 13, 2008 - 03:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow, just wow.

I downloaded the decoz program and looked what personality traits I have, belive it or not but the program described my personality EXTREMLY correct from my past life name "STAFATH" and the name what parents gave me did not described my personality very well in that program.

I'm ..amazed.

Fisher

Post Number: 11
Posted on Thursday, March 13, 2008 - 06:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Badr,

That sounds like what I'm looking for. Do you know if any of the book has been translated into english? Any guidance at all would be greatly appreciated.

Salome

Badr

Post Number: 304
Posted on Friday, March 14, 2008 - 06:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No it hasn't been translated yet.

Salome, Badr

Fisher

Post Number: 12
Posted on Friday, March 14, 2008 - 03:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Badr,

I guess what you really mean to say is: "Learn German and buy the book". And you would be right. I have been saving up to buy a few books at once to save on shipping costs so I will add the namensbucher to the list.

I have read that there is a way to alter part of a persons name so that it is more aligned with the spirit, does the book touch on this?

Salome

Melli

Post Number: 328
Posted on Friday, March 14, 2008 - 08:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Badr
I also want to purchase the book of names, simply out of curiosity as to the Plejarens names. But I was wondering, if an earth person would choose a name from the book for their new child, would the name have any subconscious influence on the personality of the new born? (too late for my 2)
Can you provide some more interesting information from the book, I am curious. And as for example what does Quetzal mean? Thanks bianca

Badr

Post Number: 306
Posted on Friday, March 14, 2008 - 11:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Fisher,

I didn‘t have that in mind specifically. I would have been happy to help you out. But to tell you the truth I still haven’t figured the book out. The tricky part in it is every element has specific characteristics that are related to it, and the characteristics has to match the meaning of the names. I have been meaning to ask someone at FIGU to help me with assigning each name an element for future reference.

I don’t remember reading about a method in altering a name to be more aligned with the spirit.

Hi Melli,

The names in the book are not Plejaren names, they are Lyrian. Which used to exist in the past on earth but was changed with time. The way I understand it is that names do have an influence on a person. There are many names in the book and some of them still exist in different cultures, there are European or Western names as well as Arabic names for example. So not all the names are new to us.
I am not at home at the moment so I don’t have the book next to me to lookup the meaning of Quetzal..

Salome, Badr

Badr

Post Number: 307
Posted on Saturday, March 15, 2008 - 12:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Keep on forgetting your name is Bianca :-) someone was kind enough to send me the info.

As the letter Q didn’t exist in the old alphabet the name was written like this “Kwezal” which means “Der auf einer Federschlange fliegt” “The one that flies on a feathered snake” referring to a mythological figure this is an example of a characteristic of one of the 4 elements. Names like Ptaah and Sfath are not in the list.

Salome, Badr

Fisher, please contact me on badr.meeman@forum.figu.org

Stafath

Post Number: 26
Posted on Saturday, March 15, 2008 - 06:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Funny thing is that, I'm not affected by the name what parents gave me at all. Now when I used the decoz program I can be sure that name "Stafath" is aligned to my spirit and that is the name what I should have for real and I have always been having that name's effects, even at the childhood, even with a wrong name. That's a fantastic discovery for me.

Scott

Post Number: 1426
Posted on Saturday, March 15, 2008 - 10:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stafath,

As I understand it the numerology system you mentioned at the top of the page using the sequence of 1-9 is false which can lead individuals to a very dangerous false teaching. This information was mentioned in the Passive Group Forum. You mentioned the name you use is an alien name from your past, how do you know this to be true?

Regards
Scott

Stafath

Post Number: 27
Posted on Saturday, March 15, 2008 - 11:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

Oh, this what I mentioned on top of the page I did NOT take seriously ..no worries, I DID expected that thing to be totally wrong. You can delete my post on top of this page if its too much of an issue.

"You mentioned the name you use is an alien name from your past, how do you know this to be true?"

Well its hard to explain and put into words but I could try. I was trying to meditate about a past life because I had a very strong feeling about that I was something special once and then (when meditating) I got some pictures about space. Next time I meditaded by asking and thinking what was my name and then suddenly I had a strange feeling and a name "STAFATH" appeared in my mind so clearly.

I don't really know how to determine it to be true but my feelings tell me that the name is right what appeared in the vision.

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 398
Posted on Sunday, March 16, 2008 - 08:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi stafath,

there's 144 000+ et spirit forms on earth, so why not you having one of them?
to figure that out one would need to be very very sharp, very very honest with themselves, and able to utilize meditation to help in gaining the facts.
and for the record, everyone is special because everyone is unique.

i dont know but perhaps you are trying to find someway of connecting you to having an e.t. spirit form. if what you felt was really truly a genuine feeling and not a strong desire, well only you can figure that out.
i have learned to identify feelings with simple imaginations, to pick up on what i think billy calls "first-thought", that impulse of info from the spirit (please correct me if im wrong moderators). it took me about 1 year of daily non-stop attention and curiosity into learning how to identify these "first-thoughts" and by 3 years, i have refined it. and still even being able to identify these types of thoughts, i still have the challenge of putting the info together.
what helped me in my quest was to understand what a "feeling" is. and the fact that i totally emersed myself in this matter, that's when i could truly discover things of my far past.
but as i said you have to be honest with yourself, and i had to admit to myself that i was incorrect many times, thankfully i have a knack for being able to turn my back on something completely if i know it's in my evolutions best interest.
this is a real tough and challenging topic. most people on this forum will tell you it does'nt matter if you have an e.t. spirit form, that you should just learn german and study the spirit lessons.
i tend to think people that think that way may not have e.t. spiritforms, and this is just my opinion but if one did have an e.t. spiritform, then one would propably be recieving impulses that would urge them to discover such a thing about themselves. and those with no e.t. history would not be having those "impulses" to learn of such a fact. and simply be drawn to something worthwhile and great, such as spirit teachings.

once again i say that it's important to be honest with yourself and what i found was that, the more time and attention you give to the matter of past life, the more your conciousness offers you. like giivng much time and effor to levitate things, can take years and years. while a desire can influence your conciousness immedietly and bringforth deceptive self-created results that would quickly soothe the wants and desires of the individual.

it a tricky road your taking, be sharp.
always ask your self, there's atleast 144 000 spiritforms or so on earth, why not me having one of those. then that question will lead you on a long checklist of questions, and if your honest with yourself, you may findout the truth wether the truth pleases you or not.

good luck

Scott

Post Number: 1429
Posted on Sunday, March 16, 2008 - 09:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Peter,

Where did you come up with the figure of 144,000+ ET spirit forms alive on earth?

Thanks
Scott

Stafath

Post Number: 28
Posted on Sunday, March 16, 2008 - 09:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Peter,

Wow. Thanks for your help. I agree totally about being honest with yourself.

Such a lovely place this is. The main reason why I made account on this forum is mainly because of my e.t memories and high spirituality what may lie in me and waits to be opened again (I feel that something of it is opened already).

Hector

Post Number: 364
Posted on Sunday, March 16, 2008 - 09:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

He refers to the 144.000 lyran leaders and subleaders who died once here on Earth.There must be more ET spirit forms than that, because we cannot forget former Mars and Malona inhabitants, who were "extra-terrestrials", therefore ET spirit forms.

An ET spiritform does not make a big difference in total evolution in comparison to terrestrial spirit forms, with the exception of Billy.One of the characteristics of such spiritforms should be that they should be quite interested in topics like metaphysics, border sciences, Ufos, technology and the like.These topics bring them reminiscences of their earlier lives, disguised as impulses from the storage banks.

Another characteristic feature should be a strenghtened ability to resist the influence of religions, cults, sects and gregary (hierarchic) behaviour.These are plain conjectures interpreted by me.In the end what counts is every individual's conception, organization of his own life, decisions and thoughts.Remember that many core group members who help Billy were never "pre-chosen ET spirit forms", but simple terrestrials with some abilities needed to help him spread his message.

So i encourage everybody not to make a difference between the "elite" ET spiritforms and the "plebeyan-pedestrian" terrestrial ones.That would be like classifying the abilities of people according to their old age/young age, what is simply absurd.

Scott

Post Number: 1432
Posted on Sunday, March 16, 2008 - 07:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hector,

From what I remember there are approximately 25 million ET spirit forms here on this planet, some physically alive some not. Yes, you are correct the former inhabitants of Mars and Malona should be included in this overall count.

Scott

Stafath

Post Number: 29
Posted on Sunday, March 16, 2008 - 02:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am interested in flying saucers, technology, electromagnetics and alike. And I have ability to stronly resist influence of religions, cults, sects and all the evil stuff like that.

I also have a strong feel to go back to space, this feel comes from my spirit (or storage banks?), because of this that I can't go to space so easily angers me and that anger comes also from the spirit (or storage banks?).

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 230
Posted on Sunday, March 16, 2008 - 04:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

(Note: This is the continuation of a discussion begun in, Books and Booklets Area>> Talmud of Jmmanuel>>Chapter 20-29)

Bianca: "Biblical scholars have written numerous interpretations as to why this symbol (re: hexagram/Shield of David/Star of David) became important in Judaism. Can you elaborate further?”

One interpretation deals with the Jewish creation myth, in which God created the world in six days, and rested on the seventh, the seventh day being symbolized by the center of the star. Others interpret the 'star' as being the joining of two triangles, with the upper pointing to the Kingdom of Heaven, and the lower to Mankind's dominion on earth. Yet another view is that they represent the reciprocal relationship between the Jewish people and God. The triangle pointing 'up' symbolizes good deeds which go up to heaven, and then activate a flow of goodness back down to the world, symbolized by the triangle pointing down.

I think the most probable comes from certain Kabbalah texts which holds two views; that the two triangles represent the dichotomies inherent in man: good vs. evil, spiritual vs. physical, etc.; AND that it represents the number seven: that is, the six points plus the center. In older Jewish texts the hexagram was drawn with a point in the center. On occasion, you will still see that today.

Bianca: “In Billy's Book the Symbole der Geisteslehre, page 193 the hexagram appears with the word Gewalt (use of force) beneath it, so I can assume that not all hexagrams are symbols of harmony?”

To answer that, I'll tell you about an article I read some years ago by a psychologist who had conducted an experiment which consisted of showing people various archetypes and asking them what they saw. What stood out to me, was the response to the traditional yin-yang symbol. Some people said they saw “conflict” while others saw “balance” or “harmony”.

The point is, like the yin-yang symbol, the hexagram represents both the conflict of two opposing forces and their balance, simultaneously: good and evil, positive and negative, male and female. Marriage, for instance, is a good example of both happiness and conflict which compels the couple to find a balance. But the focus may be on one or the other at different times.

Some alternate meanings to Gewalt are vigour, energy, and power. It is this force born of two opposing forces (polarity) that animates all of the universe.

Seven Principles of the Truth of Life in Spirit, Physical and Consciousness

The Fourth Principle: Bipolarity
4. Das vierte Prinzip ist die Zweipoligkeit aller Dinge alles Existenten, und so also die Gegenpoligkeit aller geistigen und materiellen Werte und Faktoren in ihrer Zusammengehörigkeit.

4. The fourth principle is the bipolarity of all things of all things existent, and thus the counter-polarity of all spiritual and material values and factors in its’ togetherness.

Regards
Bob

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 399
Posted on Sunday, March 16, 2008 - 08:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey scott,
well like hector said, it refers to the 144 000 (and i think it was like 144 246 or a number like that) lyrans, leaders and sub leaders , plus those from malona and mars, and propably some other places. i read it in one of the contact notes, if i recall correctly.

and this might be off topic but, how is billy, is he healed from his cold? does anyone know?

Melli

Post Number: 333
Posted on Monday, March 17, 2008 - 03:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bob, thank you again as I finally learned what it all means, I don't think I could have gotten a straight answer from my friends.

The_original_dave

Post Number: 197
Posted on Monday, March 17, 2008 - 06:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Stafath,

''I also have a strong feel to go back to space, this feel comes from my spirit (or storage banks?), because of this that I can't go to space so easily angers me and that anger comes also from the spirit (or storage banks?).''

Impossible. The Spirit is neutral. There is no way the anger you feel comes from your spirit. The same goes for the storage banks, since no emotions are stored.

Salome
Dave

Stafath

Post Number: 30
Posted on Monday, March 17, 2008 - 07:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What those lyran names were like? Any examples?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page