Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 25, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Spirit (Creation-energy), Spirit Forms and the Psyche » Archive through March 25, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Adrian10bezeqintnet

Post Number: 2
Posted on Wednesday, January 30, 2008 - 01:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Any scientific hints of alien origination to the nature of discarnate self-conscious structures and their coupling modalities to Brain?

Adrian.

Scientific debate suggested on this topic.}

J_rod7

Post Number: 108
Posted on Wednesday, January 30, 2008 - 04:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Adrian,

I'm just a little confused by your question / statement.:

>> "Any scientific hints of alien origination to the nature of discarnate self-conscious structures and their coupling modalities to Brain?" <<

Could you please be a little more specific as to what you are looking for(?). What research have you already done, and what resources you may have consulted? We must be clear in our language to be understood.

And I would like also to give you welcome to these forums.

For your research too, may I suggest the search engine at the top of the page ( every page ). Enter a keyword and search in messages. Some of what you are seeking may have already been discussed or posted.

Salome
Let Our LOVE show in all actions,
J_rod7

Kingman

Post Number: 333
Posted on Wednesday, January 30, 2008 - 10:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Adrian seems to mean demonic posession, if I read his question correctly.
a friend in america
Shawn

Adrian10bezeqintnet

Post Number: 3
Posted on Thursday, January 31, 2008 - 02:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for your attention, Salome
Yes, I am involved in current scientific exploration of consciousness phenomena from a new paradigmatic perspective shifting away from the epiphenomenal interpretation. Strong experimental evidence for afterlife in our records waiting for theoretic treatment. Also some hints from an exobiologic source reportedly refering to Krypton mediation in the Ventriculum 3 of Brain. I reiterate my suggestion to set up a discussion panel focused on this topic inside FIGU, expected to complete running academic debates with relevant Information of alien source. Adrian

Adrian10bezeqintnet

Post Number: 4
Posted on Thursday, January 31, 2008 - 02:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No,Sir, I don't mean it.
I simply mean normal human consciousness preserving its integral cognitive functions without any neural connections.Demonic posession is but an extreme limit-case of this and was not addressed in my question.

James

Post Number: 61
Posted on Thursday, January 31, 2008 - 06:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Omicron Persei Eight to Adrian. We request your immediate return.
Welcome to Earth!

J_rod7

Post Number: 110
Posted on Thursday, January 31, 2008 - 11:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well Adrian, As you may already be aware, the Torquasm-Rao were all lost when Krypton exploded.

But more to the point, what you are seeking will not likely advance your spiritual growth.

Salome
Let Our LOVE show in all actions,
J_rod7

Adrian10bezeqintnet

Post Number: 5
Posted on Friday, February 01, 2008 - 02:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks To James and Salome for their attention.
The "Omicron Persei Eight" message is meaningless to me unless kindly explained.
I seek scientific understanding, which is not less important for mankind then its "spiritual growth" as meant above.
Further on, I was referring to Krypton atoms reportedly put in evidence by a more advanced civilisation then our one is, as link between immaterial "soul" and material Brain.
Other similar hints might have been shared by other ET representatives also.
I am waiting for a relevant input of academic consistency.
Adrian.}}

Kingman

Post Number: 337
Posted on Friday, February 01, 2008 - 02:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is getting good! Time for popcorn and a box of goobers....
a friend in america
Shawn

Scott

Post Number: 1402
Posted on Friday, February 01, 2008 - 01:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Shawn, you made me laugh:-)......thanks I needed that!

Adrian10bezeqintnet

Post Number: 6
Posted on Saturday, February 02, 2008 - 01:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Enjoy your popcorn, and accept my best wishes for your "spiritual growth".

Indi

Post Number: 149
Posted on Sunday, February 03, 2008 - 02:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Adrian

Re your query above:

A scientific debate is not really possible. The information that has been passed from the 'aliens' -- the Plejaren, to Billy Meier, and the information that Billy has received from higher spiritual levels, in this case, Arahat Athersata and the Petale levels, much of this information is deficient of evidence -- we really only have Billy's word on it -- plus all the evidence that supports his case that lead most of us to accept that he is being truthful.

There is quite a lot of information scattered through the German texts, that relates to spiritual telepathy vs primary telepathy -- which would help explain the workings of communication -- what is possible and what isn't. I suggest you seek some of that out. There is a small amount on this forum in English.

I do have a booklet about telepathy which discusses it -- but it is in German.

The anatomy of the consciousness including material consciousness blocks, and spiritual consciousness blocks, is not something that can easily be discussed from the teachings' perspective, unless all have read the material and understand it. It is rather specific -- and very interesting. I personally have been studying this as it is my area of interest as well.

As far as communicating with discarnate beings -- well, there is quite a definite viewpoint expressed by the Plejaren and Billy about this -- but it too is complex so, not easy to discuss.
However, I will add an exerpt from a booklet to this post, which is Ptaah talking to Billy about people who claim to channel or receive messages from others of various kinds -- and you will see the comments are rather emotionally charged :-)

from p.24 Booklet " Those who Lie about Contacts"

......."You know the reasons why the spiritual levels I mentioned, Petale and Arahat Athersata, were able to get in contact with you. The cheats, liars and frauds are unable to identify these reasons, which would be useless to them in any event. I am not men¬tioning all this for your benefit, because you know these facts better than I do. I only mention them for all of those lunatics who erroneously as¬sume that a material life form is capable of simply contacting spirit forms of any type, as all of them claim of themselves who are entangled in de¬lusions and consciously lying, cheating and deceiving, or who are simply afflicted with a form of schizophrenia, calling themselves mediums and pretending to be capable of speaking and communicating via trance, channeling and similar nonsense with the dead, spirit forms, demons and us extraterrestrials, and to receive messages of great importance. How¬ever, all these assertions and intrigues are nothing more than conscious swindle, lies and fraud, a schizophrenic ailment, self-deception or mani¬acal belief and similar things. Truly, the possibilities for such communica¬tions exist only in a very limited and spiritually very highly evolved frame¬work, consequently only for extremely few human beings. All of those individuals on Earth who are endowed with these capabilities are of ex-traterrestrial origin, who had previously migrated to Earth from foreign worlds. And yet, all the liars, cheats and frauds, the lunatics, the delu¬sional believers, those who deceive themselves, and the schizophrenics who call and label themselves to be mediums and channelers or some¬thing similar, are definitely of terrestrial origin. This has been clarified to the last detail, beyond any doubt. All of them have been created and born on Earth, and they do not have any relations with life forms of extrater¬restrial origin. All of them still manifest a very low standard of knowledge and an equally low standard of evolution. It is particularly this fact, though, which entices them to want to shine and sparkle before their fel¬low-men as it usually is the case with earth-born man, because he often suffers of inferiority complexes and a craving for admiration. The few human beings on Earth who really can actually maintain contact with spiritual levels or higher extraterrestrial human life forms, definitely be¬long to more highly-evolved levels and are, moreover, of an origin not found on Earth. The number of these human beings is very small. Among one million people one can only find 203 who belong to this higher evolved level and are capable of these contacts. They are keeping silent, however, and do not reveal their secret unless they have to fulfill a task and mission of significant importance, as it is the case with you.

If you are involved with researching aspects of the ability for example for some people to receive apparent messages from the dead, then although this is a very interesting topic, to discuss it from the perspective of Billy's and the Plejarens information, is quite involved -- and as I said, requires that all understand the anatomy of the material and spiritual consciousness blocks.
I would also like to mention a thought that if one is studying this phenomenon, then it is important to keep in mind that it may not be what we initially think it is or what the people experiencing it actually think it is.

With information about the storage banks, and also about the Comprehensive Consciousness Block and how it can sometimes be tapped by others, is an interesting aspect that I have not yet completely studied.

Because most of the information is in German, it slows the study down for me considerably.

I hope you find more on this forum from some of the words in this post -- as there is info in the archives about these aspects.

in peace

Robjna

Mehraein62

Post Number: 37
Posted on Sunday, February 03, 2008 - 08:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All,
If any body can show me some lines or texts in Billy,s works about who or which system manage and Handel the human spirits after the life in this world and until their come back again to new life?
Best Regards
Salome

Adrian10bezeqintnet

Post Number: 7
Posted on Monday, February 04, 2008 - 01:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sincere thanks to Robjna for the extensive reference! The topic I've addressed in my enquiry was related to the normal human consciousness and its interfering modalities with neural networks rather then medialic or instrumentally supported transcommunications amply documented in the literature. Advanced research on this line is assumed to have been done outside our civilisation and its results might supply valuable guidelines for our own studies and exploration programs shifting away from current epiphenomenalistic approach. Adrian.

Annie

Post Number: 3
Posted on Saturday, February 16, 2008 - 08:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mehraein,

To answer your question: I suggest reading "Life in the Spiritual and Physical" - a booklet in English that is available at the FIGU shop http://shop.figu.org/

Salome

Scott

Post Number: 1414
Posted on Sunday, February 17, 2008 - 03:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mehraein,

You can also read this text on the English FIGU USA Website at: http://us.figu.org/portal/SpiritualTeachings/LifeintheSpiritualandPhysical/tabid/92/Default.aspx

Scott

Incredible

Post Number: 132
Posted on Sunday, February 17, 2008 - 12:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi peoples:

Theory number one:
If the actual universe is the result of an UR Universe, Then the actual human being is the result of an UR human being that lived in that UR-Universe?

Theory number two:
A human offspring comes from an ur human spirit that lived in this same universe?

Are correct these 2 theory?
"we born to die and we die to born"

"Dont take the life seriously, after all you wont go out alive from her"

Mehraein62

Post Number: 67
Posted on Sunday, February 17, 2008 - 06:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Incredible,
I think people more near to the Source(Billy, FIGU) can reply it better.
But i guess it could be , and no feeling any problem with that. but I,m wonder we go to which result with this two proposition?
Best Regards
Salome

Thomas

Post Number: 457
Posted on Monday, February 18, 2008 - 12:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Incredible, theory one according to BEAM is incorrect and in my opinion you have made too big a leap and left out some points which would likely show you that this is unlikely or impossible anyway. Question two is also wrong because there was no ur human (in the singular form) although there were many codeveloping human beings in their earliest form when human life began in this universe. For Mehraein there are detailed answers to this question about what happens between life here on this forum if you search under the authors "Phaethonsfire" and "Jacob". This is or was one of the forum moderators who also happens to have studied the spirit lessons for quite some time and was generous enough to share a lot of the info with us. Have patience because much has already been revealed to the english reading people of this forum. You need only search and continue to search. Questions alone are not enough. You have to think and learn or the answers to the questions are worthless.

Mehraein62

Post Number: 81
Posted on Monday, February 18, 2008 - 05:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas,
yes I think It should be so, thanks for advice
Best Regards
Salome

Thomas

Post Number: 470
Posted on Sunday, March 23, 2008 - 11:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all. I have been studying BEAM's writings and I have a question for any of you who that have started to study the spirit lessons etc. In various places BEAM states that the personality is basically equal to the material consciousness, and that the material consciousness expires at physical death. However in other places, he states that the personality is processed AFTER physical death and that the new personality is CREATED BEFORE PHYSICAL BIRTH. This leads me to believe that either 1)Rather than personality, he means just the information carried by the personlity is processed OR 2)That the consciousness, although not immortal, can exist after death in a fine materialform(meaning fine physical energy rather than super fine spiritual energy of course)until having been processed. I am leaning toward the latter for various reasons but if anyone can help clarify this concretely based directly on what BEAM has said or written, it would be much appreciated.

Pledja

Post Number: 8
Posted on Monday, March 24, 2008 - 09:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Im Familiar with the translation Jacob gives us

He states that the Material conscious is the "big brain" Cerebrum.It personifies the Being(Ie personality which equals that of all considerations,deliberations and speculations.All these are recorded by the CCB which now holds the infomation of the personality.So i go with option 1 because the material conscious is dissolved after death.

Pledja

Edward

Post Number: 1077
Posted on Tuesday, March 25, 2008 - 03:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas.....

Your comments: he states that the personality is processed AFTER physical
death and that the new personality is CREATED BEFORE PHYSICAL BIRTH.

'he states that the personality is processed AFTER physical death': this is
correct.

'and that the new personality is CREATED BEFORE PHYSICAL BIRTH': Is In The
Making, and of course, WHAT comes out of the above mentioned, would indeed,
generate, the New Personality To Be, if you will. Analysed/processed, and with a
generated result, all done within the CCB(Comprehensive Consciousness Block),
an Entire Neutral New Personality, after the incarnation of the Spirit-form....occurs.

And further through the individual's life (via experiences), he/she will
create even a Different Personality, as before, in the previous life time.

Thus, aspects are Added to the (new) Personality, constantly, as he/she goes
through life.

And as Billy mentioned: HOW, One lives in this life, will Reflect into the
next life.

And so, this cycle will repeat itself...over and over....etc. Eventually,
Perfecting One's Self, naturally....as intended by (The) Creation.

Edward.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page