Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 25, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Numbers and Symbols » Archive through April 25, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Stafath

Post Number: 31
Posted on Monday, March 17, 2008 - 12:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello The_original_dave,

"Impossible. The Spirit is neutral. There is no way the anger you feel comes from your spirit. The same goes for the storage banks, since no emotions are stored."

Hmm.. thought so. It has to be my physical body then. But what about the non-emotional stuff? Like a word stored to storage banks "you have to go to space" or something like that?

Leann

Post Number: 65
Posted on Monday, March 17, 2008 - 12:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Stafath,
I can answer your question. Dyson was kind enough to look my name up for me and this is what he posted. Salome.

Your name scored a happy hit on Page 240 of vol 2 of Billy’s Name Book (http://shop.figu.org/product_info.php?products_id=47 )

“LEAANA” = Die, die geliebt wird, (which means “She who will be loved”.)

Alan

Post Number: 162
Posted on Monday, March 17, 2008 - 01:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey Stafath, that decoz numerology program was good wasn't it! I also found it was accurate in describing my personality traits too.

Billy (or was it the P's) once said that we haven't gotten the numerology calculations fully right yet. Maybe not fully yet, but I think we're pretty close though.

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 232
Posted on Monday, March 17, 2008 - 04:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Stafath,

You can also find some examples of Lyran names mentioned in the Book of Henoch:

109. And it happened one day, after the human kind of the Earth had increased, that the sons and daughters of heaven came to Earth, who were the far travelers out of the depths of the Universes.
110. At that time the human kind were still wild and unruly, yet they had beauty in great measure, both the women and the men.
<snip>
113. And the highest leader, the JHWH, had sub-leaders who were his representatives among the sons and daughters of heaven. These sub-leaders were the same as guards and were named watcher angels.
<snip>
117. And as they were landed on the peak of the mountain they swore another time the oath of the dark bond and therefore named the mountain the Mountain of the Oath, Ardj, which means Oath Mountain in their language.
118. And among the 200 sub-leaders the highest was Semjasa and therefore among all the others were lower subleaders, and they were named Andanj, Ezekeel, Daanel, Urakjbarameel, Arjjsa, Lunera, Akjbeel, Tamjela, Tamjel, Ramuela, Asaela, Asael, Batraala, Armers, Sarakajal, Arazjal, Turela, Jomael, Sartael, Satanon, Samsafel, Satana, Zakebel, Larjjsa und Terjel.

Regards
Bob

Markc

Post Number: 600
Posted on Monday, March 17, 2008 - 09:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I remembered the mountain's name to be Arojs .

Mark
Mark Campbell

Thomas

Post Number: 464
Posted on Tuesday, March 18, 2008 - 01:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just a correction guys. Emotional information is also stored in the storage banks as is every type of information experienced by a person in any way. The spirit has no emotions but the experiencing of emotion is stored elsewhere, namely in the storage banks.

Stafath

Post Number: 32
Posted on Tuesday, March 18, 2008 - 02:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Leann (Leaana? ), Alan, Phi_spiral and Thomas.

Thank you. And yes Alan the decoz was good enought to tell me my personality from the name "Stafath".

About the Lyran names Phi_spiral I think that "Stafath" is not a Lyran name because it sounds more like Plejaren to me. And thanks Thomas for the correction.

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 234
Posted on Tuesday, March 18, 2008 - 08:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mark: "I remembered the mountain's name to be Arojs."

We changed it while you were away, Mark, because Arojs was already taken and there were copyright issues. Didn't you get the memo?

Markc

Post Number: 601
Posted on Thursday, March 20, 2008 - 11:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh , I get it . You changed it while I was a weigh , it was already taken and there were copy write e-shoes .

I guess it doesnt Matterhorn .
Mark Campbell

Jonas

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, April 20, 2008 - 12:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All

Can anyone translate these names ,Joshua,Reese,John,liezel??

Would really appreciate it!

Love to all

Matthew_deagle

Post Number: 101
Posted on Sunday, April 20, 2008 - 01:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jonas,

Sorry, but a full Qabalah for the English language either hasn't been discovered, has been lost, or is being kept secret by someone; that is, we can't calculate those names' numerical associations with perfect accuracy. However, many of the values from German do correspond to the English values, since Cheiro was said to have 50% accuracy in his calculations, while he had many letters' values incorrect.

- Matthew

Indi

Post Number: 190
Posted on Sunday, April 20, 2008 - 06:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All

Can anyone translate these names ,Joshua,Reese,John,liezel??

Would really appreciate it!

Love to all

Hi Jonas (or is it Ennui????)

In the name book -- the interplanetary names, there is a male name JOSUA which means:

Die durch die Schöpfung Hilfe und Rettung bringt

Which loosely translated means --

He who brings help and rescue via Creation

Robjna

Jonas

Post Number: 3
Posted on Sunday, April 20, 2008 - 04:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Robja

Thanks for that much helpful information. By the way who is Ennui???

Only joking YEAH its me . My computor has been going nuts ever since I registered. I think someone is / well you know spyware , virus and they all seem to have german file names. Someone no like me ????

conscienceness what a word

Dear Ennui/Jonas,

It is not allowed to have two accounts, please delete one or the other, or both will be canceled.

Scott-Moderator

Skryvenor

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, April 21, 2008 - 12:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Since many seem to be interested, this is something I found about the Star of David:

"Mayer Amschel Bauer was born in Frankfurt-On-The-Main in Germany in 1743. He was the son of Moses Amschel Bauer an itinerant money lender and goldsmith who, tiring of his wanderings in Eastern Europe, decided to settle down in the city where his first son was born. He opened a shop, or counting house, on Judenstrasse (or Jew Street). Over the door leading into the shop he placed a large Red Shield. [If I´m not mistaken, the Red Shield was a red hexagram, like the "Israeli"-flag -100777.com] At a very early age Mayer Amschel Bauer showed that he possessed immense intellectual ability, and his father spent much of his time teaching him everything he could about the money lending business, and the lessons he had learned from many sources. The older Bauer originally hoped to have his son trained as a Rabbi but the father's untimely death put an end to such plans. A few years after his father's death Mayer Amschel Bauer went to work as a clerk in a bank owned by the Oppenheimers in Hanover. His superior ability was quickly recognized and his advancement within the firm was swift. He was awarded a junior partnership. Shortly thereafter he returned to Frankurt where he was able to purchase the business his father had established in 1750. The big Red Shield was still displayed over the door. Recognizing the true significance of the Red Shield (his father had adopted it as his emblem from the Red Flag which was the emblem of the revolutionary minded Jews in Eastern Europe), Mayer Amschel Bauer changed his name to Rothschild; in this way the House of Rothschild came into being."

Source: http://m.1asphost.com/ABigSecret/books/Conspiracy%20-%20NWO%20-%20The%20Rothschild%20Dynasty.pdf

and ~

"Over the doors he placed a red shield, the emblem of the revolutionary-minded Khazar Jews of eastern Europe [originating in the 800's CE--Jews by conversion, not by ethnicity]. Shortly after Mayer Amschel Bauer changed his name to Rothschild (in German: rotes Schild = red shield). His business became known as the House of Rothschild."

Source: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/secretsoc_20century/secretsoc_20century01.htm#CHAPTER%204

~~~

So here, it is a symbol of revolution.

And the Rothschild "influence" was highly instrumental in establishment of the state of Israel.

I have also cross posted this in Books and Booklets Area » "The Talmud of Jmmanuel" » Chapter 20-29

Salome,
Jean

Matthew_deagle

Post Number: 106
Posted on Wednesday, April 23, 2008 - 04:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding Skryvenor's above post:

Does Scott or Badr think that such information regarding the conspiracies of the Rothschild family belongs on this forum, given that it is not to deal with political matters?

- Matthew

Skryvenor

Post Number: 2
Posted on Wednesday, April 23, 2008 - 07:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please excuse if I posted inappropriately. This was my first post.

I was just reading in another part of the forum about the origins of the hexagon symbol and the Star of David and remembered this information from earlier reading I had done.

Please remove the post if it doesn't belong here.

Salome,
Jean

Matthew_deagle

Post Number: 107
Posted on Wednesday, April 23, 2008 - 07:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Skryvenor,

The Rothschilds are one of a group of families (including royal families and other banking families), certain members of whom were used by the Bafath in their striving for world domination. The Bafath were, along with a group of Sirians, one of two malicious extraterrestrial groups who manipulated Earth-humans into doing their bidding. These families have been referred to as the "Illuminati" in some contexts.

Because these dangerous groups are still a serious threat to human beings on Earth (since they have control within the military-industrial complexes responsible for the emergence of "The Beast" in this time, the staged alien invasion scenario, etc.), FIGU should not attempt to provoke them. Information about these people can be found elsewhere, and those who wish to know about them may discuss these matters outside of visible FIGU information-hubs.

Also, Billy 'officially' decries conspiracy theories of this nature. Remember that he has had people try to kill him 21 times.

FIGU is focussing on the spirit-teachings for now. If you are interested in politics, you can e-mail things you find to someone like Alex Jones, who has a radio show based out of Austin, TX.

Salome,

- Matthew

Markc

Post Number: 626
Posted on Thursday, April 24, 2008 - 01:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matthew ;

That was as an appropriate steering as I have ever seen here on this forum . Respectfully explained , in sincerity . What has been said so many times needs not be said more , about conspiracies and such .

When you consider the far thinking talents of the Plejaren , and the sensible nature of all reasonable people , starting with Billy and then those around him in the core group , a finer tuned awareness should prevail among all of us here in this forum .

Thanks for stepping up with those wise thoughts .

Kind Regards , Mark
Mark Campbell

Skryvenor

Post Number: 3
Posted on Thursday, April 24, 2008 - 07:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Many thanks Matthew, Mark,

Your reply was both instructional and correctional. I truly appreciate it.

I am new to the teachings this year, and although I have read and absorbed much from this forum and FIGU and theyfly.com, discernment and that "finer tuned awareness" are qualities I need to develop and apply.

Again, thanks from a newbie.

Salome,
Jean

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 271
Posted on Thursday, April 24, 2008 - 08:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, Jean!

Welcome to the FIGU Forum! It's nice to have you with us. And you seem to have a very positive attitude. "Finer tuned awareness" is something we are all constantly working on. Especially myself.

Kind regards
Bob

Matthew_deagle

Post Number: 111
Posted on Thursday, April 24, 2008 - 04:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

On Siebenheit/septuaity/seven-ness:

I don't know whether I've mentioned this before, but it seems that most persons on this forum have repeated this fact without mentioning its basis in logic.

Namely:

7-ness follows from the nature of number itself, being founded upon the idea of having a set of countable objects (eine Menge von zaehlbaren Formen).

First, we begin with a set with no elements. This has 1 subset, namely the empty set.

Now, we create an element, and count the subsets. This is 2 (the element and the empty set).

Now, we introduce another element (e.g. by dividing the element into two properties, etc.), which results in a set with 4 subsets (corresponding to relationships, etc.).

Now, add the total number of subsets in these three stages of generation of an object (something out of nothing, or simple perception of a form and then distinction within that form). You have 1+2+4=7.

Also, Pascal's Triangle (1)->(1,1)->(1,2,1)->..., posseses this form as its fundament, as does the binomial coefficient, as does, geometrically, the Sierpinski Triangle, which is formed by erasing the even numbers from Pascal's Triangle.

Note that this division generates three different manifestations of 'nothing'; three different occurences of the empty set, which mirrors the existence of three 'nothings' in Qabalah.

Note that this system of division by 2 twice from a single unity is the basis of all logic (all Boolean algebras are based on this) and mathematics, and anything countable or quantifiable, or even capable of being described as a form, period.

Also note that the numbers 1, 3, and 7, which Asket named as the key numbers in the Creative Formula, appear in this iteration, along with the number 12.

Salome,

- Matthew

Matthew_deagle

Post Number: 112
Posted on Thursday, April 24, 2008 - 08:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Also of note is the semantic representation of this:

Note that any heptagonal number is of the form T(n) + T(floor(n/2)) for T(n)=the nth triangular number (since this is the formula for the generalised heptagonal numbers, of which the heptagonal numbers are a subset).

Note that 7 = T(3) + T(floor(3/2)) = 6 + 1

Now construct a dot to represent 1, and an inverted triangular formation of numbers, representing the sum from 1 to 3 = 3(4)/2 = 6 .

Connect the points to form a graph, which is identical to the Tree of Life symbol (Sinnbild) from "Symbole der Geisteslehre" (the Algiz).

Now add the triangular number 10 = 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 to each of the three branches of this tree, forming an array of 37 dots. Note that this new depiction corresponds to the single prime number which produces repdigits in base 10 = base 4(5)/2

Take any multiple of 3 = k, and transform each of these dots into that multiple of 3 = k, and you will arrive at precisely (k/3)*111 dots (since 111=37*3).

These then become semantic representations of the "Wirkungzahlen".

Work with the prime numbers in conjunction with this (I recommend a CAS like Maple or Mathematica), and you will find some fascinating connections.

I think that at this time there is a new, more 'experimental' or semantically-oriented form of mathematics emerging, due to the proliferation of computers. This will naturally, with time, converge with the Qabalistic studies, quite soon among students of the spirit-teachings, and probably in the mainstream around the same time that a team of Asian scientists discover experimental proof of the fine-material constitution of coarse matter (for then it would be rather flat-earthian to deny this natural law).

As I have stated before, though it seems to have been misinterpreted, form is the basis of all logic and mathematics. Form means "Umriss". Semantics is content. Only through semantic representations and connections can the human mind 'understand' (verstehen) any form.

We can imagine the basis of mathematics and logic as attributes (e.g. A(x)) or boundaries (e.g. 1<x<2), but ultimately all of this reduces to Form--and in fact every structural attribute, boundary, set-theoretic containment, etc., can be seen as merely a manifestation of generalised form. The logical consistency of this form, then, is determined by both structurally internal and external forms--and ultimately by the supreme internal and external, the Creation. The Creation can thus be seen as the boundary of all existence with respect to this universe and the Absolutum. The Absolutum itself can be seen as a realm of complete lack of restriction, or infinite degrees of freedom with respect to 7 different boundaries, the final of which is the Ur-Absolutum.

Also note that since the Creation is inherent and external to all possible forms 'in' the universe, it cannot be caused by anything other than itself--thus, there is by nature a principle of self-causation inherent in any type of imaginable logically consistent structure.

The Laws of Creation actually do follow from pure logic applied to reality. e.g. that one should 'hegen und pflegen' the spiritual growth of other human beings, Nature, etc. Hopefully, in our not-too-distant future, human beings on this imbecility-infested planet will realise that aiding the evolution of lower forms of intelligence is identically necessary as aiding the sustenance of the ecosystem which allows one to survive.

Education systems which 'dumb down' a population, like those devised by the Prussians, Rockefellers, Carnegies, modern Bush administration, etc. (see John Taylor Gatto), are millionfold more detrimental to society than even these same imbeciles' suppression of cheap energy sources and promotion of overpopulation, although perhaps not so immediately or materialistically so. How did we end up the way we are to begin with on this planet? Because comparably myopic human beings from Sirius thought it right to fix us some crazy religious cosmologies and hope that we'd blow ourselves up, which were later exploited by psychopathic idiots with too much technology for their own good (and this continues to be the case).

Salome,

- Matthew

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 272
Posted on Friday, April 25, 2008 - 09:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Matthew,

I find that what you wrote in your "correction" to Jean above:

“Because these dangerous groups are still a serious threat to human beings on Earth (since they have control within the military-industrial complexes responsible for the emergence of "The Beast" in this time, the staged alien invasion scenario, etc.), FIGU should not attempt to provoke them. Information about these people can be found elsewhere, and those who wish to know about them may discuss these matters outside of visible FIGU information-hubs.”

To be at odds and inconsistent with your post that came after:

“Education systems which 'dumb down' a population, like those devised by the Prussians, Rockefellers, Carnegies, modern Bush administration, etc. (see John Taylor Gatto), are millionfold more detrimental to society than even these same imbeciles' suppression of cheap energy sources and promotion of overpopulation, although perhaps not so immediately or materialistically so.”

Anyone who has researched into these matters those that they are the same powers that be.

Therefore, by your advice,”If you are interested in politics, you can e-mail things you find to someone like Alex Jones, who has a radio show based out of Austin, TX.” Because, "FIGU is focusing on the spirit-teachings for now."

Regards
Bob

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page