Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 13, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Spirit (Creation-energy), Spirit Forms and the Psyche » Archive through May 13, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Hector

Post Number: 366
Posted on Tuesday, March 25, 2008 - 12:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No remains of the last personality should be transfered to the new one, because if that would be the case, the evolutive leap would be to small.This material universe is a universe of "werden und vergehen", that means to "exist and cease to exist", everything material is cyclic , and the personality should die with the body.(Completely).

Billy has said that overpopulation creates personality disorders because of encarnating too early.Remains of the previous personality are transfered to the new one, creating conflict between the two.

Creation and the spirit provide human beings with a personality at this stage of evolution, but not later.Later, it is not needed anymore.Therefore, for me it is like a "tool" or like a helping artifact that, along with the consciousness, makes a human being possible to interact, to exchange information and experiences in a pure material world.

Scott

Post Number: 1437
Posted on Tuesday, March 25, 2008 - 07:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi

I think it is easy to talk about reincarnation, but as much as we know about it according to the teachings, how do we really know it is true? Yes, the trees bloom again after each winter and the sun rises each morning after each night, but through our own observations we have come to know this is true. How do we then prove the truth of reincarnation? Maybe a few of us have certain memories or visions and have vague feelings of familiarity with certain people or places, but again that does not prove really anything. I am not trying to deny the existence of reincarnation and perhaps it will eventually become provable, but in the mean time it seems one of those unknowns which has to be taken on faith or belief, which runs counter to trying to understand what is really true in this instance. Perhaps if we come to the true understanding and knowing that the human possesses a spirit and this spirit is the source of energy which powers the body, mind and emotions, this might lead us closer to understanding that the spirit will re-inhabit a human form again and again....

Regards
Scott

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 180
Posted on Tuesday, March 25, 2008 - 09:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> ["Dear Scott, >

Well basically we can't know the truth of reincarnation ourselves right now. We are told about it by the Plejarens, but ultimately we have to find it by ourselves, and this may take a long long time. We usually get to know about it on, the 5th stage of Human development.

Salome Aditya"

> ]

The_original_dave

Post Number: 206
Posted on Wednesday, March 26, 2008 - 03:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

''We usually get to know about it on, the 5th stage of Human development.''

Actually Aditya, we can find out about the truth that is reincarnation, through meditation in our present lifetime, if we really put in some effort.

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 181
Posted on Wednesday, March 26, 2008 - 09:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> ["Dear Dave,

True!! You are right, meditation is the key to many things. What I mean to say is that it is the 5th level where it is generally known. Nowadays, who beleives in Reincarnation. I apologise, i must have not worded it properly. Thanks a lot. :-)

Salome. Aditya."

> ]

J_rod7

Post Number: 138
Posted on Wednesday, March 26, 2008 - 11:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings to All In Peace,

Scott makes some very good points. In our present level of evolution, we cannot really KNOW the truth of reincarnation. But we can take to heart that others DO KNOW, and have told us that which is known to them.

I have a journal in which I have written my re-call of seven past lives. These are very clear to me, and also include the experiences of my death at the end of those lives. Most important to me, is that I have learned what the lessons of those lives mean to me in my current incarnation. These are lessons such as "Beware of Leaders who take you into War", "Forgiveness is Essential in Love", and similar, some very personal.

Now I would ask: where do these memories come from. Is my re-call coming from the CCB? Actually, it doesn't matter WHERE they come from. It is the lessons I've learned that have shaped my life now, and I will go forward with this.

Salome
Someone Shared Their LOVE Today. Was It YOU?
J_rod7

Kingman

Post Number: 352
Posted on Wednesday, March 26, 2008 - 11:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Reincarnation, examined with a strong logical process from just the knowledge of what has come from us Earth humans, must be the case if life is to have any reality of a greater evolution than just the evolution of a species. The ability to contemplate our actual existence and the search for the role we play in the evolution of realization, is logical only when reincarnation is included in the reality of life. To think that a one time only life is capable of creating the kind of results that happens from an Einstein-type personality, when one takes into context what we know of early mans knowledge and the primitive world they endured, is missing the answer in the information our ancestors have unavoidably left us in the ashes of their world.

Surely if man was able to create, as some have in our current history, hypothetically, in a single spiritual life, early man should have also done the same( technically advanced living) as he was equipped with the same vessel.

It's clear that the ability of man's mind to understand more and more complex thoughts, his mind must have a personal source of tools to enter into such thinking. To conclude that a 5 year old child can begin writing symphony's because he was exposed to others who also did, is patently illogical.

There's many points that can be examined in a humans life that make reincarnation a necessary part of nature. IMO
a friend in america
Shawn

Melli

Post Number: 336
Posted on Wednesday, March 26, 2008 - 06:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Shawn, Very interesting ideas you raise, please continue and elaborate with more examples, these will be food for thought and I have no problems with the idea of reincarnation, to me it make sense because we cannot learn all the science of Creation in a single lifetime we are separate from it yet we are One with it and to understand this complex universal logic is beyond me at my current evolutionary stage so why not tap into past knowledge of the CCB and progress further?.

Corey

Post Number: 7
Posted on Friday, March 28, 2008 - 03:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

''We usually get to know about it on, the 5th stage of Human development.''

Aditya or anyone, which FIGU book (Buch von FIGU)could I read more about these different stages of Human development,?

thanks

Corey

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 187
Posted on Friday, March 28, 2008 - 09:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> ["Dear Corey,

I heard this from the Randy Winters tapes, i know everybody is saying he is a falsifier, but to tell you the truth besides a few things, he is right about preatty much of the rest.

The tapes are preatty helpful, i would not advise a starter to hear the tapes, but a person who knows about the truth, can hear them, and find a few mistakes, I did.

All in all, i myself find the tapes very good, very well planned. So Corey, you can go through the Randy Winters Tapes, if you are intrested. I think this information is also available on the Spiritual teachings.

Salome Aditya" ]

Corey

Post Number: 9
Posted on Sunday, March 30, 2008 - 03:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

oh ok thank you Aditya I'll see if it comes across my path in the future.

I'm currently mesmorized by "Drei Vorträge zur Meditation" pamplet.

Corey

Mehraein62

Post Number: 130
Posted on Sunday, March 30, 2008 - 10:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> [Dear Edward,

Thanks and best regard for your beautiful expression , but as i learned from a lot of comments here, in simple word, spirit form is not self-aware , self-independent , and conscious entity in beyond if i,m not wrong. I can not be easy with this yet. pardon for interrupt you

> ]
Salome
M45

Adysor

Post Number: 12
Posted on Thursday, May 08, 2008 - 08:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I curiously searched the word spirit on wikipedia and got :
"The English word "spirit" comes from the Latin spiritus, meaning "breath"

Therefore Spirituality means the Way of the Breath, the Way of the True Life and does not need to automatically relate to religion since it does not have anything to do with it. If Spirit is breath, then people cannot live in the world and only sometimes refer to the spirit, they have to be constantly aware of the spirit, living in the Spirit. It is not a religion it is the way of life, it is the Life.

I also found on http://www.creativespirit.net/spiritworld/

an interesting phrase: `Peebles (1902) states that spirits live in many places, divided by purpose, language, dress, tribes and nations, but all gradually work toward oneness.`

As I read through the Mr. Meier material on the internet, this can be interpreted differently depending on the point of view. How I see it is how Mr. Meier stated that the spirit, when the physical body dies, has the tendency to reincarnate within the same race of people, same culture, same country but in the same time all spirits are one, with Creation. Therefore he is right, right?

Edward

Post Number: 1109
Posted on Saturday, May 10, 2008 - 10:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Adysor....

Concerning your comment:

I curiously searched the word spirit on wikipedia and got :
"The English word "spirit" comes from the Latin spiritus, meaning "breath"

Well, it has been said, that (the) Breath is the The Life Force to/of the
human body. We know, without the Spirit, One, as human being, ceases to be
alive, if you will.

Some of us, here, on the board may be familiar with the saying/sentence: The
Breath Of Life, blown into the human being, which made the body come alive.

Example:

I once read that Picasso, was born deceased and not alive. The sister(I think
it was) than wrapped him into a cloth and put him on the kitchen table. And
then, one of the uncles came into the kitchen and Blew (Unconsciously) his
pipe smoke and Breath(of Life), of course, into the direction of the deceased
laying baby Picasso. Than, all of a sudden, to the uncles astonishment: the
baby Picasso wiggled and started to cry; and thus, as if a Miracle...Body
Picasso did live after all. And HOW! Being a master painter of his time, and
now, still with many admirers.

Positively, the above mentioned will give you more insight, to the meaning?

Billy/Jmmanuel: Duality - the Spirit and Body, are One Union/ONENESS -.

Edward.

Adysor

Post Number: 14
Posted on Saturday, May 10, 2008 - 02:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

But it is said that the spirit comes into the body after 20 days or so, as Billy Meier mentioned.

Haha! it can be said that Picasso started smoking before he started breathing. (joke)

But then, that means that Picasso and his uncle had the same spirit ??? That was never mentioned or I never seen in the Mr. Meier material.

Edward

Post Number: 1111
Posted on Sunday, May 11, 2008 - 01:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Adysor....

Concerning Picasso: it was NOT in Billy's materials. It was read, elsewhere.

Edward.

Rarena

Post Number: 322
Posted on Monday, May 12, 2008 - 07:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As to reincarnation, and the same goes for UFO's and other mystries... We can only use our logical thoughts and current scientific wisdom to guide ourselves in a truthful and "worldly" way.

Like most everything else Billy writes about, the concept of reincarnation has a ring of truth and fits together like a fine precision machine... each piece working together smoothly like gears to explain the mystries we ponder.

Then again there are the young children, with minds capable of a hundred times more neo-cortex and neural connections needed for our present sum total of mankind's combined knowledge... at this time... which tells us these brains were designed by far more intelligent beings with most likely longer lifespans.

Billy's spirit form coming back again and again and some young children remembering lives they have not lived... The Plejaren telling us it is so and references of ancient knowledge sources claiming it to be...

The evidence is astounding, and in fact certain professors (Gary Swartz and his book The Afterlife Chronicles...)are bringing this very subject to students open and capable of finding a more direct pathway to truth...

It is within our consciousness to find.

Salome,
Be greeted in peace and wisdom

Randy ōæō

PS> If making mistakes is how we learn... and by learning from our mistakes, we evolve... then... should we really call them mistakes?

Scott

Post Number: 1466
Posted on Monday, May 12, 2008 - 08:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Randy,

I'm not sure what you were attempting to say "young children remembering lives they have not lived"......how can this be?

Thanks
Scott

Adysor

Post Number: 16
Posted on Monday, May 12, 2008 - 05:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hahaha, truly a master piece of words. I wish I have remembered a live that I haven't lived ....

Stafath

Post Number: 45
Posted on Monday, May 12, 2008 - 11:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I do remember lives I haven't lived.

Socrates

Post Number: 28
Posted on Tuesday, May 13, 2008 - 03:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am unsure where to post this, but I found this the most suitable place.

It's been bothering me to ask for quite some time now, has anyone ever bothered to find our Billy's aura color? Or is it just through rumors? A part of me feels that I will get lies for the answer because people place those with greater knowledge on a pedestal, but I ask in hope of getting an honest answer.

Rarena

Post Number: 323
Posted on Tuesday, May 13, 2008 - 07:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

I know you're interested in this and it happens to adults too... So I added that as well...

The remembering past lives was phrased to present it from the perspective of someone not understanding reincarnation (to re-in-carnate: go back into the meat from spirit.)

There is evidence from children with extensive memories obviously not gleaned from *this* lifetime, (E.G. the ability to drive jet aircraft, which switches to switch,etc.) is the last instance I read about. The memory was from a man who died in WW2 etc... yet the kid was only three, not old enough to know these intimate details of the mission,names, strategy, logistics, etc... beyond the years of a three year old...

There was another little boy who lived in Hawaii and remembered intimate details of a life before and his parents thought he was nuts. The memories tend to stop around 4 years old although not always. His parents died the next year.

past life

A man remembered a life and death during the American Civil War... His face hurt where a man who looked very close to him physically who was in the Civil War and was shot in the jaw, exactly where his face hurt. He felt terrible in the area where this man died and read up on it to find a picture of a man looking just like him.

The website: http://www.near-death.com/experiences/reincarnation07.html

Below is a search for those interested is further study... there are always many stories...

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=children+past+lives+memories&fr=yfp-t-368-s&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8

Yeah it could all be BS, and yeah my English is not perfect, but this is a discussion and that's what we do... discuss. If everyone had the same opinion what would there be to discuss?

Rarena

Post Number: 323
Posted on Tuesday, May 13, 2008 - 07:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here is the story of the little boy: http://www.zeitenschrift.net/news/sne-26705-pastlife.ihtml It is not the exact one becuase it had pictures of the plane and further reference of the parents visiting the site of many of his memories.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page