Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 08, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Creation Itself » Archive through June 08, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Matthew_deagle

Post Number: 110
Posted on Thursday, April 24, 2008 - 04:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mqhassan,

Creation includes intelligent beings at all levels of evolution. Higher-evolved beings are not 'gatekeepers', but beings who are capable of comprehending tremendously more in their consciousness than we are. You can imagine the consciousness as an expanding ball with both a volume and a rate of expansion. For us, the rate of expansion reaches an upper limit at lightspeed, and the volume of knowledge, etc., at any given time is determined by this. For pure-spiritual beings, this is not so. Their minds interlock at much faster than lightspeed, and the amount of information processed each second (relative to this universe) in the spiritual realm is billions of times that which can be processed in this universe, as an upper limit due to the 'coarseness' of our matter and the boundary of the light-cone of effects from a cause, which is of course the speed of light. 'Sein'-time is bounded by the speed of light, whereas 'SEIN'-time, or what Hawking would call 'Cosmic Time', is not.

It is most important that human beings first understand the basic form of Creation, before they confuse themselves with details and semantic misinterpretations.

The basic form of Creation is a form which has shaped/selected itself out of the Absolutum of potentiality--which 'contains' the Universe internally and externally. It is the closed, self-referential loop of "Wirklichkeit". The basic law is that every element of Creation has both a form and a being (Sein). The form is a boundary of the element, while the being (Sein) is partly the complexity of its internal and external relationship relative to itself, and partly the SEIN, its relationship to all things in Creation. In the most universal human terms, Creation consists of a universal Form and SEIN, shaped out of the Absolutum, the basic laws of which are Logic (consistency, form) and Love (simultaneity and wholeness). Since every element of Creation is part of an encompassing and internal form, no matter which 'direction' consciousness traces along, it will and must trace a consistent path, thus "Folgerichtigkeit"/logic is a law of Creation. Also, since every two elements of Creation possess the common property that they are part of Creation,, and Creation contains all elements, every element is logically and existentially part of every other element, and part of a whole--every element of Creation, no matter how the form objectively and subjectively is perceived, absolutely must (tautologically) contain the form of Creation in order to exist, while also being contained within the form of Creation. Also, as the egg-shaped universe exands due to the expansion-belt, it is also 'shrinking' the objects inside the material universe (as pointed out somewhat humorously by Arthur Eddington), etc., etc.. Every logical property of the universe as a whole follows from the simple although immensely profound fact that Creation both contains the universe and is contained within the universe.

With this in mind, one should, with enough study and personal comprehension, be able to logically see why highly evolved spiritual (not materially restricted) beings must exist in any universe, no matter how 'young' it is according to our linear view of time.

Salome,

- Matthew

Matthew_deagle

Post Number: 114
Posted on Thursday, April 24, 2008 - 09:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mohammed,

"I would like to send you an article I am working on Analyzing the Plejaran model of Creation. "

A model of Creation is just a theory which has some degree of isomorphism (Gleichfoermigkeit) to the Creation itself. I assume, given your interests, that your analysis has to do with the diagram of the universe given by the Plejaren.

It should be noted, however, that the form of Creation is neither a model nor to do with the Plejaren--it is a fundamental absolute truth that is implicitely accepted by everyone, especially anyone who thinks rationally, including scientists. They must assume Creative Unity in order to even imagine that their results by experimental induction can be used to educe natural laws; whereas the idea of a creator god of the universe leads to a contradiction (god is external to the universe of reality and yet has an effect upon the universe of reality/causes), and 'Atheism' is most often just a euphemism for agnosticism that deludes itself into believing that the known laws of physics can explain everything, or that some law of physics which will be hypothetically discovered some day will explain everything, applying the self-contradictory axiom of universal, unidirectional linear causality (in other words, 'Atheism' is usually nothing more than unfounded belief in the infallibility of pragmatic assumptions that aren't consistent/logical when applied to the simplest cosmological models).

In general, terrestrial human beings need an injection of logic and philosophy, because their materialism and unquestioning belief is running them in confused circles. So much of evolution is just giving up assumptions and accepting a few very simple absolute truths--accepting what one must know, and then pondering what one does not know.

Salome,

- Matthew

Behzad

Post Number: 18
Posted on Sunday, April 27, 2008 - 10:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pardon anyone,

I tried to find subject related to my question in Archive, but didn't find any thing.

and my quest:

According to our understanding , How much time any Universe lives? and how much time would probably takes each Great time of activity (awakening) of Creation?...and also all multy billion and multy-dimensional Universes are exist and activate in the frame work of each Big Creation Activity?

Be All Good

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 279
Posted on Monday, April 28, 2008 - 07:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Behzad,

The first part of your question can be answered by going back to a post made by Phaethonsfire (Jacob) dated March 05, 2004 in this same section, “The Creation Itself”. In fact, if you are new to the teachings, you will find it helpful to go back and read all the posts by Phaethonsfire (Jakobjn/Jacob).

As to your last question, the answer can be found in the, “Questions to Billy” section, dated August 25, 2007:

Question: “How many planet dimensions, or planet space-time configurations as I understand it is also called, do exist in our universe?, or alternative, if this total figure is not known, how many planet dimension have you so far become aware do exist?”

Answer: Billy doesn’t know.

So sometimes it takes a little digging and there is a lot of archived data available to find answers.

Regards
Bob

Hector

Post Number: 369
Posted on Monday, April 28, 2008 - 02:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It's quite astonishing what Billy said in the last round of questions/answers: "There simply won't be human beings (material human beings) in the next cycle of creation".This statement can be quite shocking for many people.

What will be, how will be our existence at that point...? What lies beyond the spiritual level of Petale? Where does the evolution of our spirit forms end, if there really is an ending/a finish?

I do not expect any kind of explanation, but his statement really made me think.

J_rod7

Post Number: 181
Posted on Monday, April 28, 2008 - 04:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Phi_spiral (Bob),

You have given an excellent reference to the work written by Phaethonsfire. I do not feel qualified to give comment at his level of elucidation. Certainly, this will require concerted study of the Spiritual Teachings.

Just a question: where has Jacob gone? I do not find any postings from Phaethonsfire for more than a year now.

In Peace
Someone Shared Their LOVE Today. Was It YOU?
J_rod7

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 281
Posted on Tuesday, April 29, 2008 - 04:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rod,

Jacob recently posted here on the forum, March 29, 2008 in the section: The Spiritual Teachings>> Miscellaneous, where he explains his current status.

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/1180.html?1203490353

Regards
Bob

Getknowledge

Post Number: 3
Posted on Tuesday, May 13, 2008 - 07:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Moderator, This post is a response to the content from the Spirit terminology forum.

I feel like we won the lottery of Life/Creation! There are so many zeros and nines! Wowy, wowy, wowy, woooooooooooowy! Which may well be a dramatic understatement. So, correct me, if I misunderstand/miscalculate the numbers.

- We are currently in the first level in which our Universe is right now.

- Wake: 311,040,000,000,000 Earth years/Sleep: 311,040,000,000,000 Earth years
more then 1/7 of this time has already passed >46,000,000,000,000 Earth years years (rough number). (1 wake/sleep is divided into 7)

- There are 7 wake/sleep-levels in 1 level of evolution. (Each wake/sleep-level will take 7 times longer then the previous wake/sleep-level)

- The first 7 levels will take 85,384,834,560,000,000,000 years from the very beginning of this DERN universe to the SECOND level of evolution where this Creation becomes an Ur-Creation ( creating new material-universe Creations(?), according to the description of the Absolute-Absolutum level when Ur-Creation is mentioned later, again), the next level of evolution for this Creation, and all other Creations with a material universe in existence (another countless number), including the DAL-Universe. (Each evolution-level will take 7 times longer then the previous evolution-level)

- There are 9,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,993 evolution-levels(if thats what it means by repeat?)/10 to the 49th power levels of evolution in 7-fold increasing time-periods.

- UP to the level of the Absolute Absolutum, the lowest of 7 absolutum-forms. The one Absolutum-form that created the very first and lowest Creation-forms, the very first material universes, which evolved up to the first Ur-Creations which on their turn created new material-universe Creations. (This Absolutum-level will take 7 times longer than the 10 to the 49th power level of evolution)

- Up to 7th form, BEING-Absolutum. The other 6 Absolutum-forms do not create universes/creations. (Each Absolutum-form will take 7 times longer then the previous Absolutum-form)

If One Great-Time equal to 311,040,000,000,000 terrestrial years; seven Great-Time add up to 2,177,280,000,000,000 terrestrial years, also called an eternity; 7 x 7 Great-Times adds up to 4,740,548,198,400,000,000,000,000,000,000 terrestrial years (30 figures), makes one All-great-time: BEING without end, endless existence (Its a Great-Time, but it came to an end(?)). How is Absolute Absolutum, the lowest absolutum-form, taking 10 to the 49th power levels of evolution in 7-fold increasing time-periods (51 figures) be beyond the meaning of All-great-time: BEING without end, endless existence which sound more like the definition of Infinity?

Getknowledge

Post Number: 4
Posted on Tuesday, May 13, 2008 - 07:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I want to edit/adjust the figure in the last sentence of my last post.

However, isn't Absolute Absolutum, the lowest absolutum-form, taking 7 times longer than 10 to the 49th power levels of evolution in 7-fold increasing time-periods (X amount of figures, beyond my computation), be beyond All-great-time: BEING without end, endless existence, which sound more like the definition of Infinity?

J_rod7

Post Number: 191
Posted on Wednesday, May 14, 2008 - 04:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Getknowledge,

{Interesting name/handle you've chosen} First, welcome to the FIGU Forums. It seems that you have already studied well.

In regard to your calculations, I think you may have mixed some numerical values together.

The number, 10^49th, is actually the number of Universes co-existent with our DERN and DAL Universes. This number does not represent the number of evolution levels, rather, as mentioned, the number of Universes in total. It also does not mean that we will all pass through all 10^49 number of Universes. We, in this Universe, will pass though 7-levels of creation during the Great-Time until Creation again rests.

All the Universes (and all life-forms in THEM) are also progressing through the stages of evolution as we do here. The Time-Space dimensional qualities of all the other Universes are yet unknown to us. My thinking is that all universes together pass simultaneously through the same Great-Time. Then, when Creation rests, we (ALL life-forms in all 10^49 universes, together with all material aspects and energy) shall be together with Creation, re-united in the One.

Salome
J_rod7

Edward

Post Number: 1112
Posted on Thursday, May 15, 2008 - 08:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Getknowledge....

Welcome to the FIGU board.

I guess, we have to keep in mind, that every Individual Process(ing) within
The Absolute Absolutum's (Beginning) Manifestation and Beyond(or just an
Absolutum), has a "Time Period" in Processing and Fulfilling itself within
a/the Time-frame: a Beginning, up to the End of it's time of existence, until
it Ceases to process any further. Thus: it IS "Limited", if you will...in it's
Functions, as even is the case with the other aspects which processes
themselves, until they too...commit into a 'slumber'(period).[Which is a
Natural Process within it's SELF]

Thus, we can make out from this, that the Processing is NOT of the definition
kind known to us as 'infinity'. Infinity, IS an ONGOING...Processings
Manifestation (in the sense, WITHOUT any: Slumber Periods, of any kind, or
CHANGES made! Having a "Fixed" Pattern), as NOT is the case with the above
mentioned. Their Life Cycles, if you will, are Truly Cycles within a
"Time-frame" to fulfill...their Task or Duty, or Destiny: being part of the
Creational Processing, within The Creation as well as the Absolute Absolutum
and Beyond.....Absolute Beginning, and so forth....what have we more!

And every NEW Cycle, creates a NEW Entity/Identity, just as the previous
cycles (and Perfecting, Itself), all being Unique in manifestation; thus,
likewise...when a NEW Creation is generated....and so forth. Likewise, is the
case with Human Being.

Perhaps, the above may shed some light to your question?

Edward.

Getknowledge

Post Number: 5
Posted on Friday, May 16, 2008 - 05:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It's my pleasure to discuss/investigate with people who are
really into this very interesting material!

J_rod7,

Where did you get the info about the number of Universes there are?

Samjase's Introduction to the Spiritual Teachings taught - 84. Countless billion universes like this are held within the endless spiritual intelligence of Creation.

Phaethonsfire - Moderator, stated in the Spiritual terminology thread, 'After 10^49 levels of evolution in 7-fold increasing time-periods (Each evolution-level will take 7 times longer then the previous evolution-level) will the transition take place to the Absolute Absolutum, the lowest of the Absolutum-forms.'

I may be simply wrong about this if it don't mean the same thing and the numbers don't match but that's what I assume it to be from the explanation in the Spirit Terminology thread. How do you type in a calculator to check if 10^49 factoring in 7-fold increments comes out to/equals to 9,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,993 times you have Wake/Sleep cycles up to the level of the Absolute Absolutum?

Saalome
_________________________________________________________________________________
Edward,

I'm confused about the moderator's definition of All-great-time: BEING without end, endless existence which sounds more like the meaning of Infinity. It's like he substituted the word All-great-time with Infinity/Unlimited.

It is given, One Great-Time is equal to 311,040,000,000,000 terrestrial years; seven Great-Times add up to 2,177,280,000,000,000 terrestrial years, also called an eternity; 7 x 7 Great-Times make one All-Great-Time.

Mistake: While in my previous post, I stated that 7 x 7 Great-Times add up to 4,740,548,198,400,000,000,000,000,000,000 years of total evolution. Taken from seven Great-Time x seven Great-Time (2,177,280,000,000,000 x 2,177,280,000,000,000).

7 x 7 Great-Times most likely means 7 Wake/Sleep periods which equal a total of 85,384,834,560,000,000,000 years of total evolution, correct? (I was off a little, hehe.)

So, 7 x 7 Great-Times make one All-great-time, which comes to an end, beyond that Creation becomes an Ur-Creation, beyond that is the Abasolute Absolutum form, the lowest of 7 absolutum-forms, being within a limited time-frame on its level. And so on...

You mentioned, 'Infinity, IS an ONGOING...' Your saying Infinity is either All-Wake or All-Sleep. Whether you Wake or Sleep, isn't that all part of a continuos cycle? Eventhough Creation creates and changes into a NEW Entity, does that mean It's really starting over? I never thought of Infinity as a "fixed" pattern with no CHANGES but as anything is possibe and anything that can happen has or will happen.

What does happen when Creation sleeps? Samjase teaches that even the human bears a spirit that does not die nor sleep during the deepest sleep and I'm not sure if you can compare this to sleep but Billy teaches that the Spirit still learns and processes on the other side.

Saalome

Edward

Post Number: 1119
Posted on Saturday, May 17, 2008 - 02:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Getknowledge.....

When I meant - infinity - I only meant the definition of the word. Having a
Fixed Pattern. [No Productive aspects related/associated.]

Well, in our human Earthly terms we do intend to utilize the definition of
'infinity', even if we speak of a million years, so to speak. And which is
incorrect. Which I think the Plejarans did once mention...and commented on.

Einstein once said, in the sense: sitting one minute on a hot stove/heater...
feels like you are sitting on it for infinity/eternity.

Just to give you an idea, of the concept.

Creation does place itself into a Slumber, as I can recall. Slumber/Sleep, in
the sense of being NON (Creational) Productive, if you will. And in this
Slumber period, Creation 'digests' all the accumulated components within her.
And when the time is there to start a NEW Expansion, it will do so, utilizing
the NEW Filtered components...etc, anew. And thus: Creating a NEW Creation(al)
Entity/Identity WITHIN herself; accumulating NEW Spiritual Creational
Knowledge and Existence...etc...Perfecting herself, anew. [Similar to our
Reincarnation cycle.]

And 'Yes', Creation is always Processing herself, when in the Productive Mode,
as well as in her Slumber Mode, so to speak(, even the Other Side, as you
mentioned). [Respectively, we could Distinct the two mentioned, separately.]

When you as human being 'Sleep', you as human being or your body, is in the
Sleeping/Slumber Mode, but your Body Composition as well as your Spirit and
Consciousness...are still Processing itself and Functioning itself, - in the
Background -, so to speak. In an 'Unconscious' Mode. [Indirectly
Acknowledged/Cognizant, and not directly.]

But, your further ideas of the concept(s), are in the correct direction.

Edward.

Adysor

Post Number: 25
Posted on Thursday, May 22, 2008 - 11:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,
I do not fully understand the concept of wake/sleep stages of Creation.
I understand that currently we are in the first wake stage of Creation. Then after billions of years it goes to sleep which is equal to the same period of time of wake stage. My question is: what happens to the physical and spiritual world when the Creation goes in the stage of sleep? And what does this mean when the Creation goes into sleep stage?

J_rod7

Post Number: 196
Posted on Thursday, May 22, 2008 - 03:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Getknowledge and Adysor,
Greetings to All, In Peace,

GetK... you have asked: >"Where did you get the info about the number of Universes there are?" <

Please accept my apology that I have not answered sooner, my wife has been quite sick this past week.

This information comes from the book: "Star Wisdom - Principles of Pleiadian Spirituality", by the author Gene Andrade, and available from the list of books at www.TheyFly.com.

The original source for the material in this book comes from the contact notes, as discussed between the Plejarens and Billy over the years. I would have to dig further and re-read the contact notes myself to give the precise contact numbers and dates. May I suggest you could also do some research yourself in the contact notes?
Gene Andrade has published quite a good condensed volume of the spiritual philosophy, with extensive quotes from Semjase.

To quote from his book: "The Pleiadians <plejarens> claim that there are 10^49 universes, but they have personally only visited one other universe - a parallel one called the DAL Universe. ... The cycle of creating and then dissolving the universe is called a "Greattime" and lasts about 311 Trillion years. These Greattimes alternate with sleeptimes of equal duration in which there is no material manifestation of Creation."
Seven Greattimes equals one Infinity, then Creation goes on to Ur-Creation to begin the cycles again, as you have found and expressed.

Adysor, this also answers your concern: At the end of each Greattime, all lifeforms, all Spirits having completed the evolutionary process, all material converted back into energy, and all energy is gathered together into the Oneness of Creation. We then all together process all experience and wisdom, shared throughout the entirety of Creation while we rest. We are no longer individual Spirit, but dissolve into the total Oneness. As the Space-Time concepts are only related to the material dimensions, then Space-Time also ceases to exist during the "time" of rest, which is experienced as an everlasting Now. (Until the the next Greattime cycle.)

Salome
J_rod7

Edward

Post Number: 1128
Posted on Sunday, May 25, 2008 - 07:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Adysor and Rod....

Rod, gives an excellent description, I would say.

I would say: "Ashes to Ashes....Dust to Dust, Energy to Energy...Force to
Force, Oneness to Oneness...Creation to Creation; and so: WE ARE ONE."

Edward.

Getknowledge

Post Number: 7
Posted on Monday, May 26, 2008 - 02:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward,

Sorry, I did't mean to dissappear as soon as I got here.

By - Infinity - I meant it literally, like, unlimited or unbounded; endless.

My posts may have a fixed pattern, but I have never heard of infinity defined as having a Fixed Pattern. I have heard how it's used, at times, by feelings or figure of speech.

But, I do have a better understanding now, of how the concept of Infinity is used in the context of All Great-Time.

Saalome

Jrod_7,

It's okay, taking care of family (and yourself) is important.

"The Pleiadians <plejarens> claim that there are 10^49 universes"

I take it it's a further description to Samjase's Introduction to the Spiritual Teachings - 84. Countless billion universes like this are held within the endless spiritual intelligence of Creation.

You have also stated, "This number does not represent the number of evolution levels" (?)

Phaethonsfire - Moderator, stated in the Spiritual terminology thread, 'After 10^49 levels of evolution in 7-fold increasing time-periods (Each evolution-level will take 7 times longer then the previous evolution-level) will the transition take place to the Absolute Absolutum, the lowest of the Absolutum-forms.'

I am taking take that suggestion, I'm realising that I need the source material. So far, I have 3 books from Theyfly.com, meanwhile I'm researching what I can about the contact notes and mission from the 'infinite' amount of info on the internet.

Saalome

Behzad

Post Number: 22
Posted on Wednesday, June 04, 2008 - 11:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all friends

If Creation itself has to undergo much processing within the AA, Maybe It can not be the source of any thing and clearly again we come to the unattainabiliy, un imagaineblity and un-knowingly related to the question of what is the Creator of the All can be? That this idea is very near again to the Conception of God as the meaning of All wisdom and the source of any thing.
And also one question: if we add more phase to the Chain of the Creation (or to God Creator) is it really different by the result? Is not the Creation (Conception) very mechanical phenomena (at least in our thinking ) that good and evil is indifferent to it, dose nothing but set the laws and rules and also nothing to do with the Man, its being and its destiny? Instead of all blessing, warmness, merciful, compassionate, piteous and sympathy that a Creator God can offer to the Man and heals all his pains? Which one can be interested by the Human Masses in Earth?
Salome Friends

Adysor

Post Number: 40
Posted on Thursday, June 05, 2008 - 08:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I didn't fully understand your post Behzad, but from what I got is that you doubt if Creation created itself or a Creator God created the Creation.

Because the Creation is evolving also as well as the human beings and everything alive, you think that it could not create itself(the source of all things).
What I understand is that Creation is in us and it evolves through us through the creative spirit. What I think is that the Creation is much more evolved than any individual in all the universes because it represents them all.

Of course the idea of who created the ALL is not clear today but with time it might come with proof. It could be either a Creator God or an Immense Mass of Spiritual Energy called the Creation itself. Its laws and commandments will also be known but until then I think Billy Meier was right that those will come to a fruition point in about a 1000 years.
Adrian.

Behzad

Post Number: 24
Posted on Thursday, June 05, 2008 - 07:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thanks a lot , Adrian I must think more to your response and others also
Salome Friends

J_rod7

Post Number: 215
Posted on Friday, June 06, 2008 - 01:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings All In Peace,

Especially for Getknowledge, Behzad, and Adrian, I have found the following at the website www.theyfly.com = These words come from Billy...:

>"What is the Creation?

"Excerpt from Stimme der Wassermannzeit, No. 89 December 1993

"1. Creation is the immeasurable mystery suspended in immeasurable expanse.

"2. Creation is identical to 'Universal Consciousness', which guides and prevails in the BEING of consciousness; it is a double-helix, egg-shaped configuration that simultaneously constitutes the Universe in its growing expansion. Its pulsating double-helix arms live as spiritual energy, while rotating against each other.

"3. The Universe is Creation’s internal and external body.

"4. Creation --- through its entirety pulsate the Universal 'Gemüt' (a non-translatable German term for the spiritual counterpart to the psyche) and the Universal Consciousness, the power of life and existence in general.

"5. Creation pervades everything and everything pervades Creation, therefore forming oneness within itself. Within this oneness occur all life and all of the evolution allotted to it.

"6. Creation has the identical developmental and evolutionary process as every life form, --- however, its values of time are anchored in very high values indeed.

"7. Creation itself exists in a conscious creative state for seven Great-Times. --- Subsequently it lays dormant for an equal number of Great-Times, but this time they last seven times as long. Following this period, Creation is awake to create once again for a period seven times as longer once again than the previous one. (One Great-Time is equal to 311,040,000,000,000 terrestrial years; seven Great-Times add up to 2,177,280,000,000,000 terrestrial years, also called an eternity; 7 x 7 Great-Times make one All-Great-Time.)

"8. Creation is The Creation and there exists no Creation other than it within its own Universe.
Creation is the Creation of all creations such as the Universe, the galaxies, stars, earths (earth is equivalent to 'planets' in this context), skies, light and darkness, time, space and all multitudes of life forms in existence, each according to its own species.

"9. Creation is justice, love, strength, wisdom, knowledge, compassion, freedom, mercy, laws, directive, alliance, fulfillment, evolution, life, support, joy, beauty, peace, infallibility, equilibrium, spirit, forever, logic, growth, perfection, contentment, inexhaustibility, omnipotence, sweetness, infinity, solidarity, perception, harkening, elevation, the Sohar, gentleness, lucidity, purity, transformation, origin, future, power, reverence, allness and BEING.

"10. Creation is the BEING and non-BEING of life. It is the most immense mass of spiritual energy in the Universe.

"11.Creation is spirit in its purest form and immeasurable in its wisdom, knowledge, love and harmony in truth.

"12. Creation is a spiritually dynamic, pure-spirit energy that prevails over everything. Incomprehensible for human beings, it is an active, creative wisdom in the midst of its own incessant evolution; it is all-encompassing for all times.

"13. Creation is verity, the all-embracing, solace, comprehensiveness, guidance, equality, accuracy, cognition, empirical knowledge, admonition, discipline, recollection, revelation, praise, perfection, explanation and direction.

"14. Creation is the path of life; it is nature, light, fire and contemplation; Creation is consciousness, and it is omnipresent.

"Glory be to Creation."<

<billy>

I think this answers some questions very well. Of course, this should raise additional questions, to satisfy each of our individual needs for our spirits evolution.

Further, I highly recommend the comments of Phaethonsfire (Jacob), in the archives of THIS section, begin with his post #67 dated March 06 2004. Jacob is one of the Core-Group members, therefor is also close with Billy.

Salome

Jrod,

To the best of my knowledge without speaking for Jacob, he has never been a core group member and lives in an entirely different country and his native language is not German, although he has a very good grasp of it. Where did you get your information regarding your statement?

Scott

J_rod7

J_rod7

Post Number: 217
Posted on Saturday, June 07, 2008 - 02:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Scott,

I made an assumption that Jacob was a core group member. Now it appears that my assumption is incorrect. My apologies to everyone. There is an old expression...: To Assume is to make an ASS of U and ME".

Jacob, certainly to me, seems to be highly evolved in his Spiritual knowledge and evolution. I have high respect for his wisdom.

Salome
J_rod7

Edward

Post Number: 1137
Posted on Sunday, June 08, 2008 - 02:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rod.....

Jacob, is an - Official - translator for the FIGU materials. And he does quite
an excellent job translating. He lives in the same country, I live in.

Edward.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page