Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Mental Fluidalenergies resp. Fluidalf...

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Mental Fluidalenergies resp. Fluidalforces « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through December 04, 2008Matthew_deagle23 12-04-08  01:19 am
Archive through June 18, 2009Jimmy23 06-18-09  07:33 pm
Archive through July 29, 2009Memo0023 07-29-09  05:29 am
Archive through December 17, 2009Edward23 12-17-09  03:05 pm
Archive through January 04, 2010Sonik_0123 01-04-10  01:27 am
Archive through March 07, 2010Marbar23 03-07-10  05:01 pm
Archive through November 06, 2010Patm23 11-06-10  12:06 pm
Archive through November 14, 2010Darren23 11-14-10  09:22 pm
Archive through January 04, 2011Ardie23 01-04-11  08:17 am
Archive through October 30, 2012Rintintin23 10-30-12  09:42 am
Archive through June 10, 2013Edward23 06-10-13  02:51 am
Archive through July 04, 2013Badr23 07-04-13  03:49 pm
Archive through June 11, 2014Corey23 06-11-14  09:50 pm
Archive through July 09, 2014Learnmore1223 07-09-14  08:37 am
Archive through September 18, 2014Ramirez23 09-18-14  12:13 am
Archive through October 22, 2015Kenneth23 10-22-15  06:24 pm
Archive through November 14, 2016Marbar23 11-14-16  09:48 am
Archive through August 13, 2017Linda22 08-13-17  08:50 am
Archive through June 18, 2018Hugo23 06-18-18  05:22 pm
Archive through May 29, 2019Justsayno23 05-29-19  01:32 pm
Archive through October 20, 2020Phi_spiral23 10-20-20  06:08 pm
Archive through September 08, 2021Hugo23 09-08-21  03:41 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Discussions and questions about Mental Fluidalenergies resp. Fluidalforces

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Kenneth

Post Number: 1345
Posted on Wednesday, September 08, 2021 - 06:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hugo,

You stated, “…planned back then to buy myself a grave site…//… where I own a rural retreat… I noticed there are graves there that are nearly 200 years old.”

Now wouldn’t it be interesting if in these grave sites, you were picking up on your past/previous Fluidalenergies resp. Fluidalforces, which lead you to purchase this property. Tracking down who these people were could be an intriguing adventure.

Kenneth

Matcha

Post Number: 17
Posted on Wednesday, September 08, 2021 - 06:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That is the way to go if we can, Hugo.
Chris

Peace in wisdom be on Earth and among all creatures.

Friteeucman

Post Number: 2
Posted on Wednesday, September 08, 2021 - 07:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Unfortunately I was cremated one-lifetime-generation ago. To paraphrase Billy, this is not ideal, there is fortunately workarounds. It is just harder.

Additionally, I believe I can pick up on the occasional Incarnation Magnetism of people once I get to know them, of course this is few and far between.

F. e.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2645
Posted on Wednesday, September 08, 2021 - 09:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Friteeusman welcome to the forum.

You said

Unfortunately I was cremated one-lifetime-generation ago

Can you explain to me how you found out about this because as far as I know, other than just a handful of people, nobody knows how to access their past lives.

Matt lee

Hugo

Post Number: 1048
Posted on Wednesday, September 08, 2021 - 09:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kenneth,

It would be interesting! :-)

Before I found the Meier case I used to sometimes go for walks to a cemetery for the wonderment of it all. I enjoyed looking at graves and wondering where these people could be now if there was life after death. The mystery of it all is what I enjoyed. Then I found the Meier case and now that mystery of the cemetery is gone. That's the only bad thing that happened to me in finding the Meier case. :-)

Niko_sulonen

Post Number: 89
Posted on Wednesday, September 08, 2021 - 10:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Friteeucman,

Can you explain what you mean with Incarnation Magnetism?

Thanks and Salome,
Niko

Friteeucman

Post Number: 3
Posted on Friday, September 10, 2021 - 12:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Shoots!

In addition to grammatical mistakes...I meant “our plejaren linguists Friends...”

That was the most glaring omission...

My bad...

F.e.

Friteeucman

Post Number: 4
Posted on Friday, September 10, 2021 - 01:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Newinitiation. I believe I am one of those people. I am very intuitive. “Psychical” intuition, for lack of better words. I believe one of my powers is access to people’s incarnations. I have had independent confirmation of this, and I’ve also been wrong. Rather than saying I believe, perhaps saying “I suspect and give creedence to.” Among other thing I have a Neptune sun.

You know doubt, know that astrology and numerology are Sciences in their own right, etc. they are very real but they are distorted knowledge.

I haven’t done this yet, But it should be pretty simple if you follow what the teacher is saying in the contact reports -add up the right calculations and Compare them to Billy’s; comparing them, and using a honed intuition, to the cosmic numbers and also main-stream Astrology.

It is all there: Contact reports are a treasure trove of information: Just needs to be interpreted properly and follow through with. In fact is that is what we are, all of us are doing, i.e. the figu forum members and others.

I knew this information before I got the “symbols of spirit teaching,” the “sjmballjn” derived from ancient Lyran. Per p. 15, Du “Ahnung;” “Impulse from the Storage-Banks. Maybe take a Aswagonda powder to help the pineal gland.

The “kyjbevol” in another language that has yet to be spoken on earth but will in the future. Pronounced Sineb-evol; like sine wave and evol as in Evolution. Of course, I could be wrong. And I haven’t heard it pronounced, but this it just what “feels right.” Our Plejaren Linguists are interested in this as well, as it is a lost language to them. As you can surmise, I am not telepathic yet.

“I suspect and get give credence to.” Again this information is incredibly hard to confirm.

Like Celven, a gentlemen i met on theyflyblog.com and asked MH to give my e-mail to, I might be wrong. He as well knows who he was one lifetime-generation-ago. I hope he doesn’t mind me posting his web address. Celven.com

He stopped talking to me once he realized that I am impervious to one of his powers.

I’m from a new generation of people who are very interested in Billy’s words. This is part of a cosmic plan Many eons in the making.

Niko: go to C.r. 102. I got about 45-something tabs open of the contact reports on my phone. Of just the contact reports ...he talks about bio-rhythms as well.

Quetzel says to Billy “The forms of your love are very pure and close to creation.”

It must be some sort of at Fine -Fluidal, Swinging-wave electromagnetic frequency that I’m tapping into.

F.e.

Niko_sulonen

Post Number: 90
Posted on Friday, September 10, 2021 - 09:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Friteeucman,

Okay, thanks for pointing me to the right direction. I read the part about Incarnation Magnetism, and the way I see it is that Quetzal is talking about how the people inhabiting the Center can perform certain meditations to 'anchor' themselves to the Center for further reincarnations, so they can continue the Mission. I might be wrong of course, but I don't think it has anything to do with people's previous personalities.

About fluidal-energies:
My understanding, with the caveat that I'm most likely wrong in some areas, is that information about previous personalities are only stored in the storage-banks and have nothing to do with one's own fluidal-energies. Fluidal-energies are generated by the current mental-block of the human being to aid in his/her evolution in the current life-time. One would have to access his/her own storage-banks to gain insight into previous personalities. It is said we Earthlings are not capable of this, yet. When it comes to accessing other people's previous incarnations through their storage-banks, then that is even more unlikely. But as I said, there are some gaps in my knowledge which I'll strive to fill in.

What are your thoughts about this?

Salome,
Niko

Friteeucman

Post Number: 5
Posted on Friday, September 10, 2021 - 10:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes absolutely, you are right about Incarnation Magnetism in that sense. But it’s fine-fluidal energy emanating from a persons Consciousness/ Mental block-and there should be a counterpart to that. It goes out to the personal storage banks. There must be some kind of residue.

Remember, I’m learning from you folks.

Not long ago I had a dream where by knowing my own incarnations, I could graph other people close to me through a type of geometry. I look at life though “the Mission” lens; though Rainbow tinted glasses. Prismatic.

What is the Creational-Energy-Force composed of?

I’ve only been studying the material for a year and a half. I’ve devoted my life to this now. There’s too much at stake for me not to. I can’t think of a single thing I’d rather do.

I see in my mind how it could all work out. Perhaps that makes me delusional. A fair amount of others as well.

I’m about a quarter way through “About the Fluidal-Energy.”

I have in my pocket notebook:

“Incarnation Magnetism.
Mental fluidal-power Radiations...Centered in that is the Creational-Energy-Force?
Personality fluidal power; not stored.
Body-Fluidal power; not stored; form the Sympathetic and antipathetic waves
Thought -feeling swinging waves; not stored
Emotions Swinging waves; not stored
Material versus mental...
Swinging wave levels?

That should answer your question about my grasp of the material!

I’m doing what the Plejaren Federation would want me to do, slowly but surely. It all happens Organically; Sequentially.

I may be grasping at straws’s to figure out what’s going on with me. But I am sure there is a physical way to determine peoples reincarnational lineage through quantum mechanics. The material says so.

What about Edgar Cayce?

F.e.

Niko_sulonen

Post Number: 93
Posted on Saturday, September 11, 2021 - 04:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, we are all learning here.

To be honest I do not feel confident enough in my knowledge to say what what my thoughts are in this case. There was a time when I felt that I knew a lot about things, about the Creation-energy teaching, because I had a 'realization' or a 'consciousness-expansion', if you will, that showed me a whole new world and a new existence behind the dark shroud that used to cover consciousness. But now I feel ashamed how arrogant I was, how ignorant. Two things that seem to go hand in hand.

Of course I learned a lot from it, still do, but as the time passes it reveals a truth behind it all that rises from behind the horizon, like the morning sun, first dimly but then gradually revealing itself ever more brighter. The truth that I don't actually know anything. Now better than ever, I understand Socrates's words: "I know that I know nothing".

It's a relief actually. I don't take things so seriously anymore nor take things for granted. Life is more calm, pleasurable, and I can enjoy learning from other people in the day-to-day life.

Salome,
Niko

Friteeucman

Post Number: 6
Posted on Saturday, September 11, 2021 - 10:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I’ve found that Wisest things we can do is acknowledge our Ignorance. That is the quickest path to growth.

I have a good friend that says “I don’t know, I’m just a side man.”

Salome,
-F.e.

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 719
Posted on Monday, September 13, 2021 - 07:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gday Folks what cnote mentions incarnation magnetism?

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Friteeucman

Post Number: 11
Posted on Tuesday, September 14, 2021 - 12:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings ilovebilly: C.r. 102.

I said it covered bio-rhythms however, I was mistaken. I typed “Quantum” into the search bar...it is in one of those.

F.e.
-Ziffe a thire z da Ummi!

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 263
Posted on Tuesday, September 14, 2021 - 01:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Often it has been stated that it is harder to look up, just as it is harder to look down!

Bronzedesk
Mat
And the end of all our exploring, will be to arrive where we started, and know the place for the first time.
~ T. S. Eliot

Maryam

Post Number: 4
Posted on Thursday, October 27, 2022 - 10:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Seeing as many of you have been followers of Mr. Meier for quite some time, I reckon you all to be quite knowledgeable and/or experienced with energy related matters, thus pondered if you may be able to elucidate if you have experienced and/or are familiar with any of the following energy impulses. If so, it is my hope that you may be able to guide or advise me in such matters. I previously asked this question to Mr. Frehner whom kindly responded that it was his belief that I may be sensitive (impulse/energy sensitive I presume), but that he was unfortunately unfamiliar with the form of energy occurrences I had explained. Although this occurrence passed a few months ago, I wish to comprehend it better, peradventure if it were to occur yet again in the future, I would have gained understanding.

Before I was aware that a Spirit Awakening phenomenon was going to occur (I detailed this event in another forum section), a few short weeks prior I began feeling a sensation similar to that of static-electric impulses around my temples. As stated, as I remained nonethewiser as to what was occurring, I simply ignored it until the actual Spirit Awakening occurred. Following the event, I had become compelled to begin speaking directly to the Creator, to which the choice to use this term seemed to manifest subconsciously. Prior to the event stated, I would simply speak to the Creator occasionally in life, in my own nameless and rather informal way, as I had never been introduced to the acts of formal meditation or prayer. Following this event, for unknown reasons to myself, my mind gravitated toward imagining a peaceful and loving somewhat spherical white light, to which the energy impulses on the back of my neck and head would begin to increase within 10 to 15 mins or so of doing such. These impulses would encircle my temples and proceed to tingle to the center of my forehead, and ultimately burst and eject radiating atop my head. I would like to specify that when I would enter into this self-directed practice (not sure the terms prayer of meditation would be appropriate), I would be in a conscious-thinking conversational state with myself, not a conscious-clear state. I would engage in this practice daily, as it made me feel both a sense of peace and a sense of a connection to all. The energy continued to grow quite exponentially over the subsequent months.

In unification with the aforesaid cranial impulses, I tended to feel energy surges throughout my body as well. Later on, there was the addition of a warm feeling and the occurrence of a slight gentle pendulum motion. In this state I would feel light and almost transparent, between feeling as though I were presently here and not here, or perhaps the feeling as being between material and immaterial, if that makes any form of sense. The energy evolved to the point in which I would be causally moving about throughout the passage of the day engaged in routine undertakings, and the moment I were to sit in practice (at any point in time of the day), the instance I were to close my eyes the energies would promptly and effortlessly spark amid the back of my neck and head (no longer requiring 10 to 15 mins), brining me to those feelings almost immediately. As these energies/impulses increased, I began to have the feeling as though my body was attempting to depart from me and/or lift-off the ground, as well as I would feel a radiating sensation throughout my body that seemingly remained in affect nearly all day. After a short two weeks of this, in this state the world around me began to feel almost unreal, extremely buoyant, and/or nearly hallucinogenic. While the impulses appeared to effortlessly grow, theses energies felt nothing but positive, pure and good, so I continued on as I had been with my self-taught practice (merely sitting erect with my eyes close, speaking in both subconscious and verbal form).

The energy change that drew my concern and question onset one random day when I attempted to sit in routine practice. The usual energies had arisen as explained, but then I began to feel very hot, and my heart felt as though it was going to jump out of my chest. Subsequently, for reasons unknown to me, my energy appeared to be stuck in an extreme surge that refused to disperse for several days on end. I was unable to sleep without feeling as though my body was either attempting to take-off like a rocket, or in contrast, was attempting to sink/shrink into itself, and needless to say the experience was quite shuddering! Ensuing this event, I refrained from sitting in practice the subsequent two weeks in an attempt to calm the energy down (although I continued to acknowledge the spirit in heart and mind), and the extreme energy gradually dissipated. The energy however never ‘ceased’, it continued on and remained sparking ever so gently amid the back of my neck as it had been since before I had ever begun sitting in practice. Please forgive me if the picture I paint is not quite clear, I am attempting to provide you with as much detail as possible regarding this. I have attempted to find answers to this on the internet, but it has been t no avail. As stated earlier, although this has passed, I am still attempting to understand what had occurred, peradventure if it were to occur again, also because there were other wonders which had occurred during this time which were quite remarkable.

At this time, I do presently engage in the same practice on a daily basis to which the impulses continue to flow (they seem to flow whether I sit in practice or not), but they flow now in a rather uniformed and consistent manner no matter how long I sit in practice, whereas before they appeared to build and increase the longer I sat in practice.
Maryam

"Carpe Diem...Seize the Day"

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 750
Posted on Thursday, November 03, 2022 - 06:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gday Maryoam
Dont stress you are not alone,
Since 2013 i have had the same type of experiences, i havnt spoken much about it other than in my poems (in the figu poem section years ago, tingle of the spine, breath the fire of life etc..., the things i experienced i wouldnt expect anyone to believe me, i have a close friend who i tell that understands things.

The main thing is be cool, relax keep doing the light/Love meditation. Control the storm within. Practice makes perfect. Mein Geist Meditation for clarity among other things. Ask your Spirit (Shopfung Energie) for what you want. Meditation thread in forum and meditation link on figu.org canada

i will tell you more asap

Salome
ilovebilly
Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining. Truly, I know that there is no resistance to my successes, also not in my thoughts and not in my imagination and also not in my feelings. 77 Being emotional is not logical but is temporary madness and you are either logical or mad not both, i am grateful for my emotions but need to control them.

Maryam

Post Number: 17
Posted on Thursday, November 03, 2022 - 08:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you dearly ILoveBilly for your comforting response. As it has been several days since my posting without a peep, I was hastened to feel peradventure I was alone in this regard. Thank you greatly for your suggestions, I do usually remain relaxed (except for the aforesaid instance to which I was shook), I always express my deepest wants and remain very comfortable with my practice pattern. I do wish to further share, that during the high impulse/energy period, I experienced a number of things that occurred in a consecutive manner and then just stopped.

I had two very vivid dreams that seemingly were situated at two different points in time. The first appeared to be transpiring late 19th century to which I appeared to be 30 to 40 years of age (being either single or widowed), with a young son about 2 to 3 years of age with blonde hair, while I myself maintained the feature of the brownish-red hair I have today. The setting was that of Old Europe and while my attire was that of the corresponding victorian era it was clearly worn and dated. I appeared to be living in a rather tiny rented room within a poor house and was bussing at a local eatery, having been paid the days wages at the end of the day in coins. The second transpired the following night, to which appeared to occur early-mid 20th century post-war, to which I appeared to be 18 to 25 years of age. The general population appeared to be of fair skin and blonde or brown hair, speaking a language I appeared to be unfamiliar with (something of a Slovak or Germanic nature perhaps). I was with a man of blonde hair (partner or husband), to which I again maintained my brownish-red hair and appeared awkwardly displaced amid the other people with my kaffee und milch complexion. He seemed to be abreast with the native language, as well as English. Everyone’s clothing appeared severely worn and my attire was nothing more than a long shirt as clothing and galoshes. The setting was sad and war-torn! Again, I appeared to be residing within a building-made-shelter laid with many mattresses in many rooms for people to sleep, which appeared to be the situation for everyone. There was only one nook in which one could obtain food, to which dollars were used in oppose to coins and it brought you the same small bowl of food that everyone was to consume. In both dreams, albeit I physically appeared different in certain respects, it most certainly was me and the vividness of the emotions I recall feeling were all so real. I could remember the feel of the cold wrought-iron railing as I walked slowly up the wobbling spiral stairs and the feeling of disquiet and desolation upon walking the war-torn streets. Peradventure most recent reincarnations?

Directly following these 2 dreams, I began to have dream-visions about some of my family members and even a neighbor, which surprisingly came to fruition in subsequent days. I shared these visions with my family beforehand, to which they become a bit startled when they actually came true. I did not have the intention of sharing the dream-vision with my neighbor, but as she had knocked on my door that very morning, I shared with her what I believed she was going to tell me, which she shockedly confirmed. Then I began to experience what I can only define as day-visions. I would be about the day working, and I would know my spouse were just about to call me a moment prior, or children were going to visit unexpectedly, or that we were just about to obtain a new client within moments, for around the contracted monetary value of what we necessitated at that very moment (we are modestly self-employed), and others instances I cannot recall at this moment. While all these happenings were wonderfully frightening, they suddenly stopped after several consecutive days of daily events. It was almost as if I were receiving a preview of an impending (or previous) ability and I wonder if you have had any of these experiences?

Lastly, I wish to mention that my physical health had taken a complete turn for the best (I made no changes to my eating habits or lifestyle, simply began my practice). I had suffered from Motion-Car Sickness since my youth and had incessantly battled Auto-Immunol Systemic Lupus for nearly 20 years, which immediately onset after the birth of my 2nd/last child. From complication with Lupus stemmed severe Migraines, Arthritis, Kidney Complications and Temporal Arteritis as well. Following a few short months of practice/cultivation, all these ailments had come to cease to exist and thankfully have remained such for nearly 11-months now (my Spirit Awakening occurred the 1st week of July last year).

In conclusion, while I remain in good and optimistic spirits as that is my nature, I have been enduring a feeling which has persisted on and off since the commencement of my journey up until the present day, to which I cannot understand the origin of, which I can only explain as the feeling as though I am homesick.
Maryam

Ilovebilly

Post Number: 751
Posted on Thursday, November 10, 2022 - 05:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gday Maryam
Another thing we have in common: I had Lupus, i put it into remission pretty fast.

Health affects our fluidal energies,
If anyone gets autoimmune issues this worked for me.

My Thoughts/Things that worked for me.

Lectins in foods cause leaky gut and other issues.
LEAKY GUT can cause autoimmune and many other issues, youtube leaky gut Dr Berg and Leaky gut Dr Ekberg and lmportantly leaky gut Dr Gundry, also (Autoimmune Disease in remision Dr Berg) and Lupus with those Drs names. When our gut leaks it lets in protein, fat n cartlidge into the blood, then our immune system starts to attack our protein, fat n cartlidge of our body, autoimmune can be from other things too but this worked for me. Also search futureofmankind for autoimmune and try Lupus and whatever you want to heal with the Drs name i mentioned, Dr Boz is good too.

Pepzin GI healed my leaky gut pretty fast (take it on an empty stomach) and changing my diet, especially no wheat. Get Pepzin GI on ebay. many Drs say leaky gut is a falacy, Upto you to decide.

Adaptogens can reset the immune system! ashwaganda is a good one But resesrch adaptogens, its Very important in regards to autoimmune issues.

Paleo diet is recommended
I also often do keto and intermitent fasting, (was important for me)
Cashews cause me big issues too

For health issues first i search futureofmankind.co.uk
e.g. Hashimotos
then youtube for the condition with one (or all) of these drs names, Dr Berry, Dr Ekberg, Dr Berg and Dr Gundry. If i was you i would buy Dr Gundy's book: The plant paradox, he researches lectins/autoimmune issues among other things and goes into great detail. e.g. the fruit the large retailers sell is picked unripe, the plants create lectin to protect its seeds from insects/animals being eaten too early, when the fruit is picked early and artificially ripened the lectins are still high. He also says the new forms of wheat have upto 100 x the lectins than our grandparents had.

I dont eat wheat often, BUT Recently if i do Lebanese bread dosnt have sugar or preservatives. Or you can buy flour that is the old varieties of wheat on the internet.

I wont eat canola anything, oils need to be cold pressed and canola is not. Real olive oil is hard to find, Monini brand is Very good, get that to cook with, have a 30ml glass of it and notice the peppery effect at the back of your throat, thats what Real olive oil does/tastes like.

Every cell in our body has a shell made mostly of oil, if the oils we consume are canola or other heavily procesed oils it has serious effects in the long term.
Also you will notice i talk about Terahertz blower/wand, if you consume good Cold Pressed oils and grass fed butter and then if you use a Terahertz Blower its a good op to take advantage of the the blower/wand effect, it causes old/diseased cells to die (among other things) and the body has the op to recreate the new cells with good oils.

I dont eat food that comes in a packet very often. Important.

I mostly eat meat (preferably grass fed) , veg and salad. Fruit thats in season locally (is the natural way) if i can. Always consider what did we eat hundreds of years ago. Thats how these Drs teach/decide what to eat.
Chicken and other meats are mostly fed omega 6 grains so are too high in omega 6, so i dont eat often. The animals are what they eat.

Ptah says beef is fed too much iodine causing issues with Hashimotos, unless its grass fed.

Sugar is a big problem, so is carbs 3 times a day, every day. Unatural.

Monastery brush mentioned in figu advisory: i got mine on aliexpress
search for: Dry copper wire brush
(Never wash a copper brush, just tap it on the sink). More about that later, you need it in regards to energies. Get at least 2, i bought 4 because they take a while to arrive from China, one for the car, one for bathroom and 2 spare. I also use copper scourers bought at supermarket or on ebay in bulk eheh, feels good Mate!

Search futureofmankind for figu advisories, consider studying the herbs to heal your body. e.g.
A GREAT herb to search futureofmankind for liver damage is desmodium. (even severe liver damage)
Its hard to find, even on the internet, i found a Spanish supplier. Heal the liver and gut is a good start, helps a LOT.

Only use soap on skin if you need too, (buy Ayurvedic soap on ebay or Indian grocer, they also have great herbal capsules/remedies (to google about)

Study about our microbiome, in our gut and skin. youtube Vagus nerve reset. Its important. When you bathe try not to have the water too hot and pat dry with towel instead of rubbing dry.

Buy Ayurvedic toothpaste, it Really Works.

Arnica cream is handy to have (i get at chemist), so is
wormwood herb for a tea, its very bitter, ebay
frankinsense oil for oil burner re: terpines and other things, is good for skin if mixed in coconut or moringa oil (i bought about half a litre from piping rock at a good price) ebay has it too.
mugwort herb too burn as inscense sometimes and a tea, ebay
resveratol tablet daily chemist
1 x green tea daily
Lithium orotate, i buy the 20mg 500 tablets ebay for a great price
Moringa seed oil on alibaba, i get 2kg at a time to save on freight and get a good price. Its fully worth it, is good for skin and sometimes i use it for cooking.
Sage leaf from an Arab grocer for tea and incense is great incense in regards to energy so is mugwort, i also get other herbs and oils from Arab grocery stores, like dried lime powder for Real Vitamin C works wonders, very noticable in my complexion, Real vitamin C is very complex, its not what they sell as vitamin C at shops. youtube it.

I never take pain killers, try to avoid big pharma.
read why here
https://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_819
(willow bark capsules and three others – devil's claw capsules, frankincense capsules and VegAstin (aka Astaxanthin))

I buy Astaxanthin capsules and willow bark powder, devils claw powder and frankinsense resin and oil for medicine, all on ebay, among other things, i could start a Ayurvedic/Chinese pharmacy eh eh.

I only wear natural fibers, especially if meditating, or energies are around. re artificial static/elecromagnetic

Strongly consider getting a grounding sheet for your bed, it earths you so drains certain energies for a large part of the day, among other things, ebay.

I also wear a Germanium bracelet, ebay, its used as a semiconductor in electronics so its also sold as necklace and bracelets to obsorb certain energy, i take of jewlery when meditating eg my copper/magnet bracelet and try not to wear clothes in meditation. i have my Head pointing north, burning inscense is important.

II also have grounding shoes i wear sometimes when needed amazon, i also grounded my car with a car grounding strap from ebay, only 11 dollars and my mechanic fitted it when i had my car serviced.
I always wear copper socks, ebay

i only wash my body what is dirty, our sweat and microbiome protect us from nasties on many levels. Instinct plays a role in this.

Wash my head/face a few times a day (or if i get a red face) with water only, annoint the face, i like moringa seed oil with frankinsense oil.

I shave underarms/pubic area like the Arabs do re figu folks also do.

Antibacterial rubs n soaps cause harm and Ayurvedic soap works just as well

Meditation brings our knowledge/wisdom/Love of other lives (thats one reason its so important) You will know what to do at the right moment. ((Always remember that. And Never rush or be hasty, we are never late even if it dosnt seem so. Its important.)) The Spirit (Shopfung Energie) Stands Outside Of Time.

I call it putting my light on. A light in my head or peace symbol.Y. among other things, if its ever difficult to do that say the word SUN Looking at a candle until it turns into 2 candles. Read figu.org meditation link for other meditations if no candle and u cant (at the time) visualise a SUN ( A SUN being a symbol of The Creation or Your Sun). It can happen if negative energies are around. These energies can be positive or negative, you can tell by how your mindset is and the feel or vibration, or importantly people around you are acting. These energies are often way stronger than a large mobile phone tower. Order from alliexpress or ebay a BR-9A Electromagnetic detector. Get to know your electromagnetic environment. I will explain more details ASAP, you really should get a BR-9A. They are low cost.

If my vision gets blury like i need glasses i put my light on, and try n avoid devices for a while is good, fixes it fast.

Health tips here are important for many reasons/things.
http://forum.figu.org/cgi-bin/us/show.cgi?13/1159

Youtube: Mozart 432hz
it transmutes negative energies among other things, all things in existance are affected by vibration. Billy was Mozart. eheh. I have a youtube membership so there is no ads. The music vids are many hours long and you can do a Mozart 432hz playlist. I also bought a 432hz chime from iceland on etsy, its Very Precise and i can do it loud with a wooden striker or soft with a rubber striker, they come included. I will post about this more in meditation thread.

The Figu advisories tell us what Mindfulness meditation is.

I am a bit rushed atm but am typing a post that i will post in the meditation thread, i may even tell you a bit about some of my other lives, (and places, things i can do) i am a bit shy about that as its probably not going to sound believable by0 the uninitiated. It dosnt matter anyway, what matters is what we are in this life. We have inbuilt defenses btw, dont forget that, they just happen, So never stress out, breath easy, Its our evolution wink wink, more about that in meditation thread.

in 2013 i did a dedicated meditation, i think you should consider that (after you read the contact notes, GOT and figu.org, also look into creationaltruth.org its amazing in the detail/explanations/diagrams of many things) at least 2 weeks is needed for the meditation i did, another week is good to ponder what happened before going back to work. I did it after reading the contact notes. When i lost my appetite and sex drive it was a sign for me (short term eheh). It was life changing, RAW!!!, and fairly strange for someone who had a normal upbringing. Am so glad i did it, not saying it was easy BUT Man o Man i am glad i did it. I now know a lot about vibration that is kinda freaky eheh, more about that later. And i can visualise/meditate Really Well after doing it. I did some posts years ago in meditation thread trying to explain howto use the Giza pyramids in meditation to restore knoledge/wisdom/Love as thats one of its main purposes after a disaster, but i used the wrong terminology and nobody listened., BUT i know there are people, i think lots of people who will find The Figu and will be able to do it too, its not difficult after reading the contact notes. The Creations Laws are important to know for many reasons,The Goblet Of Truth (GOT) and nature are a great storehouse, The Laws are very protective.
So is the word Die Schopfung and Salome.

If you have any crystals, even crystal glasses,ashtrays etc.. consider throwing them out asap. Trust me on that.The negative energies can condense in the crystals. I think you can clean crystals with a terahertz blower or a copper pyramid built to certain dimensions but the crystals dont stay clean for long. re my BR-9A and vibrations proved that to me.

Sorry to talk about negative energies so much BUT (as Billy says) The Light attracts the moths, and the moths burn their wings. I just want to make sure they do burn their wings sooner rather than later. Stay focused on The Light/Love as you do :-)

The darkness cant exist where there is Liight and Love. So i be Light and Love among other things eheh. :_)

Salome
ilovebilly

Maryam

Post Number: 22
Posted on Thursday, November 10, 2022 - 10:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am deeply grateful for your very informative response ILoveBilly.

I am very familiar with much of what you posted regarding health related matters (I was previously occupied within the healthcare sect for nearly 20 years once upon a time). I am familiar with the connection of Leaky Guy and other gastrointestinal diseases with Lupus and other inflammatory diseases (as the immune system lives in the gut), thus intestinal disorders are known to be a precursor and induce the production of anti-dsDNA auto-antibodies and immune complex deposition (this was not the case for me). I was completely healthy at my 22 years of age when Lupus onset directly after the birth of my 2nd/last child. Prior to this I had what my grandmother would refer to as a "cast iron stomach" and/or "as healthy as an ox". I have never even had the chickens pox, measles, etc. as a child and rarely even a sniffle. As a result, I began to ponder if their may be a connection between Autoimmunity and the -Negative Rhesus Factor (totaling a mere 15% of the global population). While this has been speculated by scientist, it has yet to be proven. The Rhesus factor is a protein external of red blood cells, which remains missing in those with -Rh blood. This has been found to cause pregnancy complications with -Rh woman carrying +Rh children (which was the case with both my pregnancies), thus had to receive RhoGam Injections (Rh immunoglobulin - RhIg).

As mentioned, I have fully healed and remain feeling as though I were 21 again. As for hygiene, I utilize the same practice, as you delicately put it, as the Arabs do My diet is pretty modest, mostly Wild Caught Salmon, Yellow Fin, etc., and Vegetables. I consume much greens and vegetables (a little fruit ie Apples, Grapes, Oranges and Bananas), favorite vegetables being Zucchini, Asparagus, Beets, String Beans, Romaine, etc. We have a 800sq.ft garden where we grow our own herbs (Rosemary, Oregano, Thyme, Basil, Cilantro, etc.) and most of the vegetables we eat. I consume Poultry, Beef and Pork only on occasion, intake limited dairy, cook with EV-Olive Oil daily and limit starchy foods (No Cereal or Wheat, limited Bread, and Potato, Rice and Pasta on occasion). Snacking is a rarity, and as I do not have a sweet tooth, it tends to consist of homemade Bruschetta, Salsa, Guacamole, or something of the sort. My beverage intake is mostly water, 1 cup of coffee in the morning and 1 to 2 cups of Ginger/Turmeric in a day. I do not take OTC, Supplements, or Pharmaceuticals of any sort.

I use a desktop computer for work, and unplug the router when not needing the use of LAN (No Wifi - which is positioned far away from my workstation) and also unplug my work station computer and printer when it is not needed. I do not engage in routine television watching (thus do not have a cable or television provider) so it remains mostly unplugged and there are no other devices really (we do not even use a microwave). I do not engage in social media, but use my mobile device to frequent this forum and read on the FOM website. I greatly enjoy classical music on a daily basis. I turn on such directly after my morning meditation (I meditate 2 to 3 times daily, barefoot and remove similar items as you mentioned), and listen to it throughout the course of the day (using ad-free Pandora Offline). I love the melodies of Bach, Beethoven, Mozart (Mr. Meier Mozart? how fascinating), Ludovico Einaudi, etc., in conjunction with aroma therapy.

Aside from a simple gold chain, with two matching bracelets and my wedding ring, I own no other jewelry (I am not much of a materialist), thus am not in possession of crystals or objects of a crystal nature. I do engage in the monthly Peace Meditations, but without the Pyramid, however I do endeavor to purchase one soon, or peradventure build my own cooper pyramid. I would love to hear further of your wonderful experiences. As you state that you remain shy, is there perhaps a private mode in which we could continue this conversation?
Maryam

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page