Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 28, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Creation Itself » Archive through June 28, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Jacob

Post Number: 505
Posted on Sunday, June 08, 2008 - 12:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all,

Thanks for the kind words.
I have to officially state that I am not a core-group member at the moment and I never was one.
FIGU core-group membership is not a guarantee that a person would be higher developed, its mostly the effort, dedication and interest that counts.
Also, personally for me, the consciousness-related, physical and spiritual related information and knowledge that is directly applicable in the real world and what makes me live life in a better way is more relevant to me then knowledge about the age of the universe and Creation, of course, its important and gives a realistic insight about reality, but its not of direct influence of life in the 'here and now' on this planet we call Earth.

I am very close to concluding my psychology studies, which should be in August / September of this year, after that I have much more time again to focus on writing posts on the forum.
I will be using the newest books like the “Kelch der Wahrheit” for a whole new batch of posts.
It is also usefull to step away from a certain material and then study it again after awhile, very often new insights appear which were overlooked the first time.
Nevertheless I encourage everybody to acquire the teachings and to learn German when possible, since it is most certainly worth the effort.
Never stop thinking.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

J_rod7

Post Number: 218
Posted on Sunday, June 08, 2008 - 03:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jacob,

Good to see your post. I very much agree with this which you express...:

>"...the consciousness-related, physical and spiritual related information and knowledge that is directly applicable in the real world and what makes me live life in a better way is more relevant to me then knowledge about the age of the universe and Creation..."<.

We all have only the 'Here and Now' in which to apply the Teachings of the Spirit to the problems in this world.

All else becomes an exercise of intellectual speculation and 'what-ifs'. Certainly, theoretical explorations do have a place, but we are concerned with more immediate issues. Our own Spiritual evolution should be our primary concerns.

Good luck in your studies, friend/ I know you will do well.

Salome
Someone Shared Their LOVE Today. Was It YOU?
J_rod7

Pauljanus

Post Number: 10
Posted on Sunday, June 22, 2008 - 04:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

these spiritual teachings are highly condivisible in my view, regardless of the source they come from. And I also agree with the basic principles about limiting overpopulation and the exploitation of our planet.
Anyway I have difficulties in grasping some details.

I'm quoting from the introductive post of this section:

---
OMEDAM: Law(OM) - and(E) - Fullfillment(DAM) aka HUMAN. The lifeform omedam is the fullfillment of the Law of Creation in order of its own evolution.
The human form is created for the purpose to evolve Creation itself by means of countless lives in the material realm and after that as a pure-spiritform by countless transformations in the spiritual realm until re-unification of the spiritform with Creation so that Creation benefits from the spirits knowledge and wisdom and evolves itself a little more.
There were 40,353,607 original human races with 343 different skincolors originally which have multiplied and interbred manyfold.
---

I was wondering: is the complete list of these 343 original skin colors provided somewhere?

If so, are they identified by name (i.s. white, pale blue, almond) or through their RGB components?
Does it even make sense to talk about RGB components, since not all the animals or humans perceive the same range of colors in the same way? That depends on the eye morfology, the distributions of cones and other cells on the retina surface, etc. For instance I've heard that the aliens called "Mantis" see all colours steered towards the yellow gamut, as if wearing yellow goggles.

Maybe the colors are specified by their wavelength in the visible (or UV/IR) light spectrum?

The skin hue of a particular race is meant in absence of tanning and/or individual differences between members?

I'm asking this because if the original skin colors are specified as 343 and not 342 nor 344, then it would be critical to univocally identify a particular color.

By extension, since the number of original human races was as high as 40,353,607, tell them apart by visual inspection would have been unfeasible, given that the differences could have been imperceptible (heck I can't even tell a Korean from a Vietnamese), so the need arises to find an univocal way to catalog a human being as member of a particular race.

The skin colors were only 343, meaning that necessarily many races had to share the same exact hue and that could no be used as a sure ID, even if you measured it with a spectrometer.

So was the membership attribution done through an individual's DNA? That is: every race had a DNA particularity that distinguised it from the other? Or just particular sequences of DNA were allotted to a given race?
Or was it done through peculiar resonances of his/her spiritform? Or by other means of identifications that I'm not aware of?
Or were these 40,353,607 races originated on different planets?
Or was a classification system like the Linneian one applicable, i.e. to catalog a being you had to take into account not only the skin hue but also other physical features like height, shape of the eyes, number of fingers in the hands and feet, and so on?

As a final question: did the P's provide any info about the exact number of races and skin colors present on Earth right now?

Peace,
--PJ

Borthwey

Post Number: 35
Posted on Sunday, June 22, 2008 - 10:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello PJ

I haven't read any explanations from the plejaren on what defines a race as human, but in the contacts there were references to beings wich were amphibian, or horned, or one eyed, and they were all considered human. So, the definition of human may be rather broad, maybe any being who has a spirit will be called human? On the other hand, even among the more typical for us human form, there are great differences in height (0.7 to 12 meters) and in the proportion of many features (like the minuscule forehead and sharp shin of the "giants" wich once inhabited the Easter island). So, being that such great variety exists, maybe the races that resemble each other the most among those 40,353,607 wouldn't be so difficult to distinguish...

David

Adysor

Post Number: 50
Posted on Sunday, June 22, 2008 - 11:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A human is a being who possesses a human spirit form and a consciousness block. His spirit evolves through many lives with the help of the consciousness block.
Adrian.

Pauljanus

Post Number: 12
Posted on Sunday, June 22, 2008 - 02:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Borthwey

a great variety of races existed, but as I understood they were limited to the humanoid form (biped, bilateral simmetry, one head, two legs and arms, 1 nose, 2 ears, 1 or 2 eyes, 2 or more fingers per hand, etc.). So given that their number was that high, and that you don't have giant spiders or sentient jellyfish or two-headed armadillo-like creatures, it is not impossible that some of them would be undistinguishable to the human eye.

Adrian, my question was not related to the general definition of a human being, but to the modalities of telling one race from another. Since the given numbers of skin colors and races are very specific, I expected a similar precision in "giving the coordinates" of a particular race/skin color.

Peace
--PJ

J_rod7

Post Number: 222
Posted on Sunday, June 22, 2008 - 10:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello All, In Peace,

It is true which Adrian says: >A human is a being who possesses a human spirit form and a consciousness block."<

However, it should be noted that ALL life-forms have the Spirit of Creation within them, which gives rise to their also living within the material realm. Then what exactly is Humanness?

Humanness is the Spirit of Creation in the Human life-form which is able to evolve by conscious thoughts and actions. This distinguishes the Human from all other life-form, as all others operate purely at the instinctual level.

From the FIGU pamphlet, "Human Beings and Humanness", Billy says this:

"It has been said that plants, trees. and bushes can be identified by their blooms, leaves and fruit. Likewise, people can be identified by their speech, achievements, feelings, deeds and demeanor."

"[The Hu]man exists with complete self-responsibility, self-cognition and self-realization..."

Salome
J_rod7

J_rod7

Post Number: 223
Posted on Monday, June 23, 2008 - 07:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings All In Peace,

To add a post-script to my previous post # 222, is to mention a statement from the "Talmud Jmmanuel", Chapter-4.

Therein is mentioned three races of Humans created in the Earth. These also were interbred with the Vegans and the Lyrians during their during their colonizing periods on Earth. There were also some few races from ancient times present, and some which were placed here for confinement as a prison colony.

Altogether, the races on Earth are described as White (Aryan), Black (African - more than one type), Brown, Yellow (Nissan), and Red.

There have been a few others present from different star-systems periodically. These include the race of Giants along the West coast of South America and the Pacific Islands. Also, there is a remnant of a blue-skinned race of people, now interbred among the people of Southern India. Also to include a remnant of the Dropa people which crashed their spacecraft North of the Himalayas some 12,000-years ago, whose survivors interbred with the local population.

However, it still must be said, it is not the color of the skin, nor the shape / size of the body which defines Humanness. It is the Spirit that is the true Human which inhabits the body, and may take on even different bodies in following incarnations, which defines Humanness.

That Spirit which comes forth from Creation, endowed with Free-Will, Self-Awareness, a capability to Love and be loved, which reasons, capable of Logic, which knows time extends from the past into the future, is the true Human.

Salome
J_rod7

Borthwey

Post Number: 36
Posted on Monday, June 23, 2008 - 08:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pauljanus: "So given that their number was that high, and that you don't have giant spiders or sentient jellyfish or two-headed armadillo-like creatures, it is not impossible that some of them would be undistinguishable to the human eye."

It may be as you say, I don't know if there aren't any races wich are closer to ours than ours are to each other.

However, I think that there can be a great variation within the bipedal, symetrical, four-limbed configuration, to a degree that such would not necessarily happen.

Focusing only on external features, I am listing a conservative number of variations wich could be clearly perceived.

skin colour - 15
nose type - 30
ear type - 45
height - 18
hand/fingers - 15
body hair / skin type - 15
skull - 15
eyes/size relative to face - 4
type of eyes - 4
main colour of eyes - 15
body shape - 10

Each race generated from this calculation would be similar to 10 others in everything except one of the items.

15 x 30 x 45 x 18 x 15 x 15 x 15 x 4 x 4 x 15 x 10 = 2,952,450,000,000 different races

This is just an exploration, but I think that it makes the 40,353,607 number not seem so great in relation to the number of recognizably different races.

DG

Badr

Post Number: 378
Posted on Monday, June 23, 2008 - 12:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Can everyone please focus on FIGU related discussions.

Pauljanus

Post Number: 17
Posted on Tuesday, June 24, 2008 - 06:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes Borthwey, but in the grand total you should also consider the individual variations inside the same race. For instance the hands and body shape greatly varies inside a given ethnicity.

This leaves less room for the inter-racial variations.

Sorry Badr, the title was "The Creation itself" and I thought I was in topic.

--PJ

Adysor

Post Number: 56
Posted on Tuesday, June 24, 2008 - 11:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Borthwey,

40,353,607 doesn`t seem a great number, but if I remember correctly Billy Meier said that ORIGINALLY there are 40,353,607

And I don`t think the various color of the eyes and hair would make that a different race

I would say that the body shape, the organs and skin color and maybe language are the main characteristics to consider
Adrian.

Borthwey

Post Number: 38
Posted on Wednesday, June 25, 2008 - 05:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Adysor,

Where I wrote “main colour of eyes” I meant what in our case would be the white of the retina. However, I am thinking that each original race that came here had its own cornea colour, although it wasn’t the only difference between them.
Anyway, I could have added many more items, that calculation was just meant to have an idea of the number that just a few variables can produce.
If I multiplicated the number of items that are used to make police sketches of suspects, a very big number of possibilities would result. But in the variables that I was considering in my calculation, the difference between each possibility is much bigger, so that only one of the options in each item would look familiar to us.

Mqhassan

Post Number: 51
Posted on Wednesday, June 25, 2008 - 09:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Everybody,

Did it come to your minds WHY these two numbers ?

343 = 7^3
40,353,607 = 7^9

Any corrolations ?

9 is 3 x 3

The Whole Universe and Creation as a whole deals with multiples of SEVEN and TWO !

Salome

Mohammed

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 312
Posted on Wednesday, June 25, 2008 - 04:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mohammed

I think you meant multiples of SEVEN and THREE!

Regards
Bob

Markc

Post Number: 658
Posted on Thursday, June 26, 2008 - 12:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

3 , 7 and 12 , isn't it ?
Mark Campbell

Mqhassan

Post Number: 52
Posted on Thursday, June 26, 2008 - 02:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If I extend this , the next expected values would be

7^27 = 6.57 x 10^22
27 = 3x3x3
7^81 = 2.84 x 10^68
81 = 3x3x3x3

Could these numbers be related to the number of Human species in the Universe at later stages ?

I read somewhere that the current number of humeans after mutiplying is currently around 10^60.

So the higher number couild indicate the limit it will reach at the maximum expansion period ?

You begin initially with 7^9 and end up with 7^81 !

As regarding to Number TWO, it is the second most importand number related to the halving of the speed of light every 6.3 trillion years , plus the fact that every new creation with have double the central core diameter for the forthcoming creations.

Salome

Mohammed

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 313
Posted on Thursday, June 26, 2008 - 08:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark,

Yes - 3, 7 and 12 are the numbers that keep popping up in creation. But 12 is actually a multiple of 3.

Regards
Bob

J_rod7

Post Number: 227
Posted on Thursday, June 26, 2008 - 06:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello All,

In considering number in creation, it should also be noted, as we have been informed, there are 10^49 Universes.

This may be expressed..: 10^49=(10)^(7x7)

Salome
J_rod7

J_rod7

Post Number: 228
Posted on Friday, June 27, 2008 - 12:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The number of Universes (including our DERN and the DAL)

may also be expressed = (3+7)^(7x7)

J_rod7

Jamesm

Post Number: 82
Posted on Friday, June 27, 2008 - 03:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Whats the difference between "space-time configuration" and "Universe"?

A search did not reveal the answer.

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/863/2456.html#POST7447 is where someone tries to explain but I still cannot differentiate between the two.

Although the reason for that might be due to being a primitive sub-human...

Thanks

James
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Hector

Post Number: 386
Posted on Saturday, June 28, 2008 - 02:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jamesm, the concept of "space-time configuration" is quite difficult to understand, even to me.I try to link it to the latest physics theories like relativity and quantum physics.

Quantum physics postulate the existence of parallel universes or multiple universes based on combinatory, depending on the position/movement/orbit of the particles at the atomic level and other things which i do not fully understand.

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 314
Posted on Saturday, June 28, 2008 - 08:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi James

If I understand your question correctly, you can refer to each time-space configuration as a universe, even though they are contained within our all-inclusive DERN Universe.

As Semjase said in Contact 10,
87. The entire universe which he sees is but one of many rooms and must be counted as myriads, because there are universes within universes…

In like fashion, we can also refer to each universe as Creation. From FIGU Bulletin #31:

Ist es richtig, dass jedes einzelne Universum als Schöpfung bezeichnet wird?
Is it right that each individual universe is called Creation?

Richtig, jedes einzelne Universum wird als Schöpfung bezeichnet, denn Schöpfung ist das Universum und das Universum ist Schöpfung, dies nebst allem in der Schöpfung Existenten,
das gemeinhin als Schöpfungen der Schöpfung genannt wird, so allso alle Lebensformen und alles sonst Existente. Die einzelnen Schöpfungen haben jedoch ihre besonderen Namen (siehe Geisteslehre), und zwar je nach ihrer Entwicklungsstufe.

Right, each individual universe is called Creation, because Creation is the Universe and the Universe is Creation, this together with all in the existent Creation, generally identified as creations of the Creation, as according to all life-forms and everything normally existent. However, the individual creations have their particular names, (see Geisteslehre) according to their development-stage.

Regards
Bob

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page