Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 10, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Spirit (Creation-energy) Lessons » Archive through July 10, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Badr

Post Number: 334
Posted on Friday, April 18, 2008 - 02:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone,

Previous posts on this topic have been moved to the Misc. topic under The Spiritual Teachings. The main reason is that they didn’t relate to the topic, which has been cleared by a comment at the top of the page.

As for a start to this topic I will repost some information posted previously to explain what the spirit lessons are.

Difference between Spirit Teachings and Spirit Lessons
Firstly, Spirit Teachings exists in all of Billy’s writings such as his books and booklets. Includes many topics such as concentration, meditation, reincarnation etc…

Secondly Spirit Lessons, have reached to about 365 lessons in March 07. How it works is one would subscribe to FIGU as a student of the Geisteslehre (Spirit Teachings) and you would receive every 4 months 4 lessons. The lessons are basically just organised and structured in such a way that you learn the basics in the beginning and build on it with each lesson, rather than getting it randomly from the books, but then again not everything in the lessons are mentioned in the books. So in other words to finish all the 365 lessons you will need at least 365 months to finish it, so if you calculate it you will notice it’s a very long time. Another thing to keep in mind is that it’s only available in German, but it has been made accessible to English speaking people, they would just need to translate the lessons personally for personal use. But it is advised by FIGU and I would advise it as well that you have some understanding of German and/or some experience in translating as some of the lessons can get quite complicated to translate, and might cause misunderstandings.

As for the information or the contents one will need to subscribe first, as one signs an agreement that one will not share the information within the books to other people. It is really an agreement of trust as there is no way for them to find out that you are sharing it, unless someone told them of course. The reason why they are strict, is mainly because the information within the books are very powerful and could be used for good as well as bad, being strict about it helps manage who is getting the books, so in signing the forms you agree that you are studying the information for your own growth. And so if someone is interested to know what is in them.. he/she would need to subscribe to the lessons, one can try it out for a year and stop any time if no improvement is noticed. Which I doubt would happen if you understand the information written.

One thing for sure is that the information is extremely interesting, and is quite detailed in some of the lessons, that is why I advise to start working on German if one plans to start the spirit lessons, because I have seen the results of a couple of people showing me their translations, you can cause quite a confusion if you are not experienced enough. But with experience I have noticed that English speaking people can translate quite good but not precise, by experience I mean at least over 1 year of intensive translating.

Salome, Badr

Pledja

Post Number: 27
Posted on Thursday, April 17, 2008 - 08:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Once Billy passes who will take the responsibility of teaching the spirit lesson if any at all? I really need to master the german language, not trying to run into ludicrous Falsifiers this is becoming to banal. This is normal human thinking, who can fill billys's shoes. I think no one can but of course im assuming. I learned enough on my own the spirit lessons is my prime objective now!

Mehraein62

Post Number: 149
Posted on Thursday, April 17, 2008 - 06:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pledia,
have you any propose for learning German more easier and sooner?
Salome
M45

Badr

Post Number: 335
Posted on Friday, April 18, 2008 - 02:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Pledja,

Seems to me you don't have a clear idea of how spirit lessons are taught, but I will clear it for you.

The spirit lessons are done by self-study, which means that there are no teachers or supervisors. Everyone has to study on their own. But if there are any questions, one can open contact with one of the core group members that are responsible for correspondence, and ask the questions.
All what Billy has done is write the lessons down, and made sure that the core group understood it.

And wish you much success in learning German.

Hi Mehraein,

There is a topic dedicated to learning German, please follow up the question there.
Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Learning German
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/5722.html?1206573351

Salome, Badr

Mehraein62

Post Number: 150
Posted on Friday, April 18, 2008 - 04:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Badr , Thanks A LOT

about the Spirit Lessons , we must become passive member first in order to obtain them? or we can order and make subscription of it directly ?
Salome
M45

Badr

Post Number: 336
Posted on Friday, April 18, 2008 - 08:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, but one can apply for both Passive and Student of the Spirit Teachings membership at the same time. So one would request both applications from FIGU.

Salome, Badr

Pledja

Post Number: 28
Posted on Friday, April 18, 2008 - 12:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Badr

Mqhassan

Post Number: 44
Posted on Friday, April 18, 2008 - 12:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Badr,

What does passive membership require as a first step ? I would like to proceed with the first step, get a dependable translator then apply for the spirit lessons when I can make sure that I can read the translations in an understandable manner.

Salome
Mohammed

Badr

Post Number: 337
Posted on Friday, April 18, 2008 - 12:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mohammed,

First step and only step is to fill out the application then send it, and paying the subscription. The only additional cost to the passive membership is the actual lessons which is 10 CHF (Swiss francs) per lesson.

But my advice is to just apply for both at the same time, as you will be making it easier for Eva, so instead of processing two orders she would do it only once. So you can try out translating things from the bulletins or the German forum, obviously the more you do the better you will get at it. Some people use more than one translator as different translator do better than others depending on the sentence.

Salome, Badr

Matthew_deagle

Post Number: 99
Posted on Friday, April 18, 2008 - 06:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm also going to apply for the passive-group-membership and "die Geisteslehre-Mitgliedschaft", since it seems, "empfindungsmaessig", that the time has come for this, for me.

Salome,

- Matthew

Matthew_deagle

Post Number: 100
Posted on Friday, April 18, 2008 - 06:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Also, in this regard, I think that I should mention that it seems to me that the Plejaren and Billy have quite carefully chosen their words in regard to naming FIGU= Freie Interessengemeinschaft fuer Grenz- und Geisteswissenschaften und Ufologiestudien. Here are some semantic connections, in particular:

Freie : Freiheit: Frieden: Selbstbestimmung, &c.

Interessengemeinschaft: lateinisch "interesse" = teilnehmen, &c.; Selbstmotivation

Grenzwissenschaft: Can be seen as meaning simply "fringe science", sure, but I see it as also meaning all science devoted to the study of boundaries, as well--logic, Stimmigkeit, Folgerichtigkeit=one of the basic laws of Creation.

Geisteswissenschaft: Can be seen in its Hegelian sense, but I see it more as meaning, especially as language evolves in the future, "the study of meaning and spirit toward evolution". Grenzen = Form : Geist = SEIN. (also note that Grenzwissenschaft uses theories, models, and logic, primarily, while the Geisteslehre also uses symbols, which embody the deepest possible universal meaning, formed from the Creative-Natural Laws).

Ufologiestudien : Billy is the first major person to make public proof of extraterrestrials to the folk of Earth, while others have sought to hide or destroy this information.

I see the FIGU as evolving throughout the ages, and becoming more and more general in what it encompasses, and greater in its meaning to society, the more time passes. Eventually, its terms will be the standard used by philosophers and academics; thus I expect such expansions of meaning.

Salome,

- Matthew

Jonas

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, April 19, 2008 - 11:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi all

Can any one direct me to the posting that explains the excersises for concentrating with the candle I think it was posted by the one and only DAVE????

may you all glow with the spirit

Badr

Post Number: 339
Posted on Sunday, April 20, 2008 - 12:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jonas,

It might be better to ask this question in one of the below topics, as this topic is specifically related to the lessons.

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Spiritual Teachings » Miscellaneous
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/1180.html?1203490353

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Spiritual Teachings » Meditation
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/3490.html?1207588223

But than again if you use the search function on the forum you will be able to answer yourself.

Salome, Badr

Pledja

Post Number: 29
Posted on Thursday, April 24, 2008 - 12:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanx For all the info Badr, Big help for all us who are taking interest in becoming passive members.

Mehraein62

Post Number: 155
Posted on Thursday, May 01, 2008 - 10:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Badr, Hello Friend

I have sent a request by Fax, two times to FIGU in order to buy first 50 ( 1-50) Spirit Lessons, already several time past and I haven't receive any No or Yes reply yet. can you pass the subject to the responsible persons for me? I think, we all almost don't have easy accesses to the FIGU administration for our requests or questions

- Beside , I can not find any application form of Spirit Teachings membership and also I don't know who exactly is responsible for correspondence in this regard
Salome
M45

Badr

Post Number: 346
Posted on Friday, May 02, 2008 - 08:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mehraein,

Well you could also try to send them through the contact page on the German site, I don’t really know why they have not replied, maybe they did send you the forms through but you didn’t get it yet. When sending a request it should be that you are requesting the forms for Spirit Lessons membership rather than buying certain amount of lessons, as they would send you only 4 lessons every 4 months, which I thought I made clear.

So my advice try an alternative method of contacting them other than the fax. There are no applications online for the Spirit Teachings membership, you would have to request it and they would send you the forms by post.

Another small advice why not spend sometime improving your language skills first before subscribing to the study.

Salome, Badr

Mehraein62

Post Number: 156
Posted on Saturday, May 03, 2008 - 03:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Badr,

Thank you for the comment. I will try much more times via another ways and request them forms for SL membership.

- to your last sentence, I can not put aside every thing and getting deal with the language only, because i will louse the time and much more important main subjects. I also i think at this level I can follow all the cases , understand and make myself clear enough. By the way thank you for your attention. And if you pointed to the German Language, so, also I must try to learn it.
Salome
M45

Thomas

Post Number: 488
Posted on Friday, July 04, 2008 - 11:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My question is to Indi/Robjna: Hi Robjna, I have tried a couple of times to reach you by email without success over the last couple of months, so I have decided to try posting here. I wanted to discuss something with you in regards to alpha wave training as mentioned by BEAM in both the spirit lessons as well as in one or more FIGU bulletins. He mentions that alpha waves are of importance in certain respects at least partly because the appearance of the alpha state in the brain corresponds to a state in which both sides of the brain cooperate and in which image related info is processed. I have read this elsewhere outside of FIGU writings and have also read that the gamma state, respectively a state of gamma frquency dominance in the brainwaves, indicates a state of concentration (if I haven't mixed up my facts). What I would like to ask you is, according to what you know from ONLY the FIGU material, if alpha waves are a major factor in being "receptive" to things like fluidal forces etc., then are gamma waves then key in actually concentrating with a proactive goal in mind? The reason I ask is that I have read that bare attention yields alpha, while any active concentration (as opposed to random thought) usually yields gamma waves to some degree. Any ideas you have are most appreciated.

By the way I have a new email address:
patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

I hope you and your family are well. I miss our conversations :-)

Thomas

Thomas

Post Number: 490
Posted on Tuesday, July 08, 2008 - 05:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone. I think that I have just found an important insight relating to the spirit lessons and the spirit teachings. I was watching a short history of the computer by George Dyson (son of Freeman Dyson) on the TED talks, and an interesting thing occured to me. The universe IS life. This might sound like a strange statement, or maybe to those of us interested in Mr Meier's teachings, it might be an obvious one, but let me explain a little. In the history video I watched, a scientist used early computers to make rudimentary automaton programs which had similar properties to what we might call a lifeform. This scientists posited that his programs did something similar to what nature had done when dna developed, followed by what we on Earth consider lifeforms. He noted that no programmer was needed once the rules were set and that the evolutive properties of the system did all the work. To me, this relates to the spirit lessons/teachings because it leads me to the absolutely evident insight that the universe IS a lifeform and that its fundamental rules (as set in motion by Creation) do not need any exterior direction to evolve. Creation merely feeds its creation (our universe) so that it doesn't blink out of existence, then the rules set by Creation at the beginning do the rest. It occurs to me that this is why noone really notices Creation itself as a starting and sustaining force in the life of the universe itself. The Creation doesn't interfere, thus there is no "obvious" indication that it even exists (outside of the fact that the universe exists itself). BEAM/Mr. Meier has said himself that everything is a lifeform, even the things like atoms and rocks which we don't consider to be alive. Now this makes complete sense to me because it isn't just humans or animals, nor even cells, that are the lifeforms. It is the UNIVERSE as a whole that is alive due to the consciousness and power of Creation, thus nothing that exists within our particular universe can be considered "not a lifeform"...

I know that this might not have been explained clearly by me in this post, but I felt it was an important personal insight for me that might help lead some of you to your own discoveries in your studies of the spirit lessons/teachings.

Have a great day everyone!
Thomas

Indi

Post Number: 218
Posted on Wednesday, July 09, 2008 - 02:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas,
I did receive a post from you last May, but nothing since then -- and I am here as always -- so don't give up if I fail to reply one time :-)

re your question about the brainwaves:- if at all possible, it would be nice to have exact locations of information you have read, so I can also view it before answering -- otherwise, I don't know what exactly you have and have not read. Specifics are better than generals in that regard.

Billy discusses the various different brainwaves in his book "Meditation aus klarer sicht". I will briefly summarise what he says -- however, most of what I know is non-figu sourced, and from my own personal experience, which is quite extensive in the brainwave area.

Firstly Billy says, that synchronizing both hemispheres of the brain is what is required for humanity to achieve true love, peace, freedom and harmony. He says this can only be achieved through meditation.
From my personal knowledge, the average person does not achieve any of these brainwaves to the same degree in each hemisphere. However, evidence and my personal experience is that after certain practices, including meditation, the pattern seems to be more evenly distributed in both hemispheres.

The 5 different brainwaves he mentions are alpha, beta, delta gamma and theta.

Alpha 8-12Hertz
creates a pleasant state of relaxation, inner peace and joy and positivity and harmony, positive approach to life.......
Alpha waves usually predominate at the beginning of general relaxation and will be more evenly distributed in the frontal and central areas of the brain hemispheres.
Benefits of having these brainwaves increased is to be found throughout the whole body, blood pressure, heart rate, respiration etc... and generally calms all processes from the psyche to the physical -- increases perseverance of tasks aiding in success at achieving goals etc.....
(this is my general summary of what Billy wrote and does not include everything).

Beta waves move between 13-30 hertz and higher
This is the usual brainwave that we are in in our normal awake state.
Because the state we are in when beta waves predominate is focused on the outer world, rather than the inner,it is not considered a relaxation state at all, with everyday tasks being performed, conversations arguments, and even hatred and stressful activities being the focus.These waves will prevent the alpha waves from having predominance.

Delta waves -- between 0.5 and 3 hertz
A state is present which could be considered hypnotic, and is the brainwave that predominates when we are in our deep sleep cycle or in a trance state. (newborn babies are in this state for long periods initially). It is a state of deep relaxation, achieved with very low oscillations.
Billy says that this state is rarely achieved by earth persons (on this I am not sure if I fully agree) and is a state of great internal balance, and therefore power if able to be achieved.

Theta waves -- 4-7 hertz
This is also a state of deep meditation, and occurs in daily life whilst waking or falling asleep.However,if pursuing this state as part of a deeper meditation, then in this state, perception of intuition and external inspiration is available which can lead to creativity of thoughts and feelings, and valuable ideas can occur.

Whilst the above waves go from higher hertz to lower, Gamma waves move in a very high frequency comparatively.

Gamma -- from 31 Hertz to the 100's.
This is considered the deepest meditation state and is called gamma meditation.
This is the state that can bring valuable knowledge/realizations, but also to mobilize energy and powers according to consciousness. The heart rate drops below registration level, and other experiencial states are achieved. Complete control of the whole body using the powers of consciousness, and for using the hypnotic state that is induced for excelling.
It is in this state that telekinesis, telepathy, levitation, clairvoyance, and seeing into the past and future. Material perception is enhanced which can appear supernatural and extrasensory, but is really just the realization of the reality of crossover between material and nonmaterial.
In this state, spiritual, natural creational law is experienced with its accompanying great knowledge, with the possibility of experiencing universal wisdom that arises from universal consciousness of creation.

Gamma meditation is connected with the best possible relaxation depth and if achieved can lead to mastery/control of the autonomous systems of the body. Hypometabolic states can be reached, with acccompanying reduction in energy consumption there is still an increased consciousness activity, which is described in the spirit lessons as 'oneness with all' as well as 'unity with creation'

(If I recall, when reading about the healer 'John of God', he was tested with an encephalograph, which measures brainwaves, and whilst he was in his trance and doing his supposed healing sesssions, I think he was in the gamma brainwave state.)

So, this is my summary of p. 125-132 from the second meditation book.
I hope you have not already read this and it is thus wasted -- but in that case, it may be of interest to others on the forum.

in peace

Robjna

Badr

Post Number: 391
Posted on Wednesday, July 09, 2008 - 03:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas,

Nice to hear that you have managed to come to a new realisation. Hope you don�t misunderstand me, but for you to know this topic is actually to ask questions and get more details about the spirit lessons written by Billy and published by FIGU, rather than personal experiences and lessons in life.

Salome, Badr

Thomas

Post Number: 492
Posted on Thursday, July 10, 2008 - 12:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry Badr, I thought this was the most appropriate place. Would you have a suggestion for this type of post for the future (placement I mean)? Thanks...

And to Robjna, I will contact you today or tomorrow if you are available :-)

Badr

Post Number: 392
Posted on Thursday, July 10, 2008 - 03:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Its ok, next time you can post your experiances in relation to FIGU material in for example:

The Spiritual Teachings » Miscellaneous

Salome, Badr

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page