Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 25, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Karma (Kamma) and Sin/Atonement » Archive through July 25, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Incredible

Post Number: 49
Posted on Sunday, July 08, 2007 - 09:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The streets of the United States is plagued of criminals thanks to the named "human rights"

In United States the gangs are the "owners" of the streets, thanks yo the named "human Rights"

There are hundreds or even thousands of murders due to the named "human Rights".

Is time for this country to change the constitution, control the mass media, eliminate all "civil liberty organizations" for me terrorist organizations as the ACLU, and all the other very know organizations, and begin a social cleansing
"we born to die and we die to born"

Likeaflower

Post Number: 15
Posted on Sunday, July 08, 2007 - 02:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Incredible,

This is the FIGU forum, not a government, militant or sectarian group's forum. :-)

Sincere seekers of Truth are here to discuss the Teachings of the Truth of Creation, not subversive politics. It seems your suggestions would be better suited to a different forum than the FIGU forum as it is beginning to show very little bearing to the actual discussion at hand, i.e. Kamma/Karma and Sin Atonement.

It has already been stated to you very clearly that the people in Government are not the wisest persons, i.e. they do not acknowledge Creation and its unchangeable laws and directives. This has been the case since ages past in Earth's history. The truth of the matter is (and it has also been so) that if you want to make a real change in the world you have to start with yourself; this requires an open mind, acknowledgement, willingness, hard work and diligence.

Furthermore, there are very clear unchangeable UNIVERSAL NATURAL LAWS at work throughout the entire Universe, one of these laws is the law of cause and effect, of which "Karma/Kamma" is one aspect. NO human or other living creature THROUGHOUT THE UNIVERSE can 'change' these laws, they have been established since time immemorial. These are immutable unchangeable laws.

We either choose to live according to the Laws of Creation (Natural Law), or we choose not to, it is that simple. Each and every person is responsible for him or herself.

We do not have a right to take away the life of another, and hamper their evolution - to do so would mean that we are placing ourselves above Creation, and that is a SIN.

Naturally there are strict TRUE humanitarian measures that can be implemented to prevent crime and other ills that plague this planet and this has been mentioned to you already also.

Every action you take, will have a resulting reaction, for good or bad. Unfortunately, most people only learn the valuable lessons through hard experience, not through the diligent hard work it takes to think thoroughly about matters before opening the mouth to speak.

Additionally, when I say "humanitarian" in my postings I am not speaking of "humanitarianism" as it is understood (incorrectly) by most people, but TRUE humanitarianism founded in the Laws and Directives of Creation. TRUE humanitarianism is NOT widely understood, that is, until the individual studies more indepth and 'lives' with the Truth Teachings for a number of years. In fact, most of what is considered as "humanitarian" by the world at large is actually false humanitarianism.

Your suggestions are not humanitarian at all Incredible, you have much to learn yet and I again suggest to you that if you are sincerely interested in a TRUE humanitarian solution to the world's crime, that you study the Teachings more thoroughly.

Every action you take, will have a resulting reaction, for good or bad. That is a solid unchanging fact of life. Unfortunately, most people only learn the valuable lessons through hard experience, not through the diligent hard work it takes to think thoroughly about matters before opening the mouth to speak.
Overpopulation - A threat to all life
Overpopulation Threat Blog

Francofiori2004

Post Number: 46
Posted on Monday, July 09, 2007 - 01:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Listen incredible, living here in Italy it's easier for me to see what's wrong in USA because I can be free to judge in objective way.
You have so many criminals because your government is RACIST against black, latin and other communities. Just let them study at university, makes university affordable to pay as here in europe. Stop be racist and give poors an hope and a chance to find better work and better lifestyle. Criminals will disappear only in this way.
An amazing invention for natural health:
WWW.ETERNARINGS.COM

James

Post Number: 58
Posted on Monday, July 09, 2007 - 04:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Incredible, what is your idea of harassment?

"comment deleted"
Welcome to Earth!

Badr

Post Number: 185
Posted on Monday, July 09, 2007 - 06:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone,

I really hoped that the discussion wouldn’t deteriorate to personal attacks. It does seem like “Incredible” had his/her views set from the start and was not in the discussion to change his/her opinion but simply to state it, everyone else gave their opinion and some others mentioned FIGUs view on this. So in the end since there no agreement between the personal views on this issue, then there is no point wasting more words.

Maybe who ever thinks that capital punishment is good and positive might one day see the wisdom of Billys advice or the wisdom of Creational Laws and Directives that has been brought to us again by Billy.

Salome, Badr

Hector

Post Number: 288
Posted on Monday, July 09, 2007 - 06:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I understand Incredible's views.He lives in a place where respect for human life is being destroyed.Life, animal, human or plant, must be valued, but in some places and some societies almost nobody respects life.

In places like Colombia or Nicaragua, infested of drug dealers, criminals and paramilitary, you have to fight for your own life.

Billys teachings clearly state that if your own life is under serious threat, you have to defend it using any means available.

Incredible lives hard times in a hard place.He has to adapt to the current situation.But keep in mind that in other circumstances, that is no overpopulation, no terrorists, no criminals, no drug dealers, there is absolutely no justification for murder.

Best regards

Likeaflower

Post Number: 16
Posted on Monday, July 09, 2007 - 08:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Badr, I absolutely agree with you. I am prepared to move on to more productive discussions as well.

Salome
Overpopulation - A threat to all life
Overpopulation Threat Blog

Incredible

Post Number: 50
Posted on Monday, July 09, 2007 - 08:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Francofiory, First of all I'm Latin (hispanic) and for your information the black race hate us the latin, they are the most racist of all ethnic groups here in United States.

Come here to live here and not speak Sh..t without knowing.

Incredible

Post Number: 51
Posted on Monday, July 09, 2007 - 09:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I know that I have a lot of enemies due to my ideals, but I will not change my ideals nor my actions until the day of my death.

I don't have to mold to preconceived ideas of a particular group. I have my own ideas based on my own experiences and based on what I see in my daily life.

I'm my own censor of the environment where I live, what I think is based on my own experience; is not based in what the mass media say or what a group of people or organization say.

Likeaflower wrote: We do not have a right to take away the life of another, and hamper their evolution - to do so would mean that we are placing ourselves above Creation, and that is a SIN.

Then they have right to take the life of other peoples?

Let me tell you something, in the war against crime there is not neutral point or equal rights, when you gives right to a criminal, you are removing the right to the decent people, automatically.

Francofiori2004

Post Number: 47
Posted on Monday, July 09, 2007 - 04:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well, black people should not be racist because in so doing they make same mistake for wich they suffer.
But what does that change about what I posted?
WWW.ETERNARINGS.COM

Incredible

Post Number: 52
Posted on Tuesday, July 10, 2007 - 09:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Francofiory: That is a myth, yes they are racist, be realist, not idealist, this is proven by me.

You brough the theme of racism to this thread. This thread is about the punishment and crime. When I speak about crime I speak of all races together.

When you attach the label of "victim" to a particular race you are not helping the people of that race. You are removing their responsibility for their actions. All races have equal responsibilities for their actions.

Francofiori2004

Post Number: 49
Posted on Wednesday, July 11, 2007 - 02:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

YOu have no responsability when you steal in order to survive.
And if you must steal to survive you will committ crime and murder by accident , even if you didn't intend to do it.
That's what happens in USA because of racism and too expensive university and so on.
WWW.ETERNARINGS.COM

Incredible

Post Number: 53
Posted on Wednesday, July 11, 2007 - 09:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey as I told you, I'm hispanic cuban, a "minority" and I never was discriminated by the government of this country in the 17 years lived here. But in my country I was discriminated by that communist government.

I will tell you that the government of United States have programs like affirmative action that pay for the education, and university of us the "minorities" and I have to say that I don't like that program because affirmative action discriminate against poor whites peoples. And there are many poor white peoples here that don't have the opportunity to go to the university.

So, what you are talking here are lies and more lies about the reality of United States. That is the clasic left wing propaganda filled of lies, hate and envy toward other country.

Where is your spirituality?
An envious people toward another nation is spiritual?

You can't speak of other country if you have not lived there and feel the reality of that country.

Ah, If you hook the label of victim to a "minority" group based in things that hap}pened many years ago, you are not contributing to the peace of this world.

What peoples like you are doing is feeding the hate and the war between the different races of this world.
Because paranoic peoples from those ethnic groups, in this case us the minorities will feel as victims and will commit crimes against other ethnic groups.
What are you as well as the mass media are doing is not constructive for the peace of this world

And about the racism, Why do you discriminate against the Arab and African "minorities" that emigrate to your country looking for a better life?
why do you not let them study in your universities? PREACHES WITH THE EXAMPLE, GIVE US THE MODEL.

This is the problem of the people of this world when a nation become a world power everybody want to get it down, for this reason this world will never progress.

YOUR RHETORIC SHOW ENVY.

Badr

Post Number: 189
Posted on Wednesday, July 11, 2007 - 12:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Guys please stick to the topic

Internity

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, July 14, 2007 - 09:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Everyone

I am new to the forum and have been catching up on discussions in the archives for the last little while. I found the spiritual teachings of Semjase on the FIGU USA website so a big thanks to Michael Horn for his efforts to bring Billy's mission to those of us here in the west.

Incredible I am from Canada. Minorities are made as people who are reduced to their sum worth in dollars not spiritual integrity. Right now we have all of us the greatest event to exercise those teachings of Semjase within our own human consciousness and logical remove beliefs so our spirit can grow strong. In time as you grow and heal your spirit and psyche from what is around you, there will be people who are encouraged themselves to grow spiritually. Being human means that we make mistakes but as Semjase pointed out in the spiritual teachings that is how we grow.

Incredible remember the law of polarity and as bad as it is the opposite will also hold true as you release your grief and your spirit takes firm hold on the teachings.

Internity

Post Number: 2
Posted on Saturday, July 14, 2007 - 10:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I read somewhere that Billy had written extensively about grieving and how important that process is. Grieving and processing the unfair and horrible events occurring during these very difficult times would help the psyche and spirit to grow stronger.

Semjase said:
6.A human's yearning lies in the joy that remains, for the imperishable life, the permanent peace, the spiritual and consciousness-related wealth that never fades and lasts forever.

Badr

Post Number: 191
Posted on Saturday, July 14, 2007 - 10:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Internity

First of all welcome to the forum, seen as it is your first post I have approved your first two posts even though it is not totally in the right place.
Therefore I ask you and everyone else to stick to the topics.

Salome, Badr - Moderator

Markc

Post Number: 510
Posted on Saturday, July 14, 2007 - 11:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Welcome , Internity , to a great place to enjoy your exceptional navigational skills .

Salome Arkadas , Mark
Mark Campbell

Karlsult

Post Number: 26
Posted on Sunday, July 20, 2008 - 02:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

Since this is discussion about Karma (Kamma) and Sin/Atonement here is my first question please...

More specific my question is about the cause and effect... May someone provide a real example of this cause and effect in action, so I get an idea what it really is about?

I just know it's like a pendulum, but that alone is not enough to really understand.

Thanks,
Karl

Adysor

Post Number: 66
Posted on Sunday, July 20, 2008 - 11:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

I keep it short.....

I punch you in the face for no reason......you get hurt.....but you also get mad at me and punch me back.

The cause because you get hurt is because I punched you in the face... Also the cause because I get punched back is because I made you mad by punching you....

Thats pretty much it...
Adrian.

Indi

Post Number: 220
Posted on Monday, July 21, 2008 - 12:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Karl
Karma (Kamma) means the work/effort/action/deed or an activity etc..... (das Wirken), and therefore, it can't be the 'result' of anything such as work/effort or even fate/destiny, and also nothing to do with atonement.

So, in this sense, Karma is the 'cause'.
From every cause (work, effort, action, deed, activity etc...), there is an effect or result.
This is a constant thing, and it is because of this that evolution is possible.

Because Karma is an action etc... then it is not atonement for anything done in a past life, for the same reasons as above.

In the teachings, Billy mentions that three healthy forms of Karma/actions/etc.... are:

lack of greed
lack of hate &
Insight

Teachings in Buddhism, Hinduism, Theosophy, and Christianity, emphasize the sin and atonement of our past sins, generally speaking. This teaching is incorrect according to Billy.

Below is an answer that I found in one of the booklets that I will place here for more clarification.

Regarding the topic of reincarnation, mention is often made of "Karma." Just what is "Karma"?

The term "Karma" has come to represent some faulty teachings just as the Christian term "atonement" has. According to the Karma teachings, Man is supposed to bear the burdens of his past life in the next life. Therefore, the individual’s subsequent life would be governed by how good or evil the person was in the previous life. If you analyze this concept it means the individual will be either rewarded or punished in the next life for deeds in the past life. In other words, Karma implies the person's type of rebirth is linked to actions in the former life, and that current fate is the result of past-life actions. According to this, Karma simply means that someone's present fate is predetermined by the deeds in a former life.

According to Christian teachings, atonement boils down to punishment or reward after death at Judgment Day. Simply stated: You will get to heaven as long as you are gullible and meek, and as long as you obey the rules and edicts of the Christian religion or its sects. But those who disobey all of this will wind up in hell or purgatory or will suffer eternal damnation, with no chance whatever of understanding or remedying their errors.

But the real truth portrays a totally different picture from that being presented through the Karma and sin/atonement teachings: For humans to evolve and become more knowledgeable and wise, they have no option other than to make mistakes. Through mistakes, as a rule, humans tend to suffer some harm and, thus, punish themselves—if one wants to define it as such. But through the harm they suffered, they have already atoned for their mistake and will, subsequently, make an effort to remedy their mistake and the resulting harm associated with it. In so doing, humans learn a lesson from this situation and become more cognizant. This is the simplest principle of cause and effect or action and reaction. And this precise situation helps humans evolve and elevate their knowledge, understanding, abilities and the like. As a consequence, they will attain a higher level of consciousness, which their comprehensive consciousness will carry forth into the next life—into their next reincarnation. Therefore, in their next life, humans will benefit from the fruit of their former lives' progress and higher level of consciousness, without having been weighed down by some burden or non-burden from previous lives. Thus, the next new life is not based on the burdens or non-burdens of the previous life, since they were completely conquered during the former lifetime, either in positive or negative ways. Not only would it be unjust but it would actually be contrary to the Creational laws if elements from a former life were to be carried over into the current one. That it should be so, as the religions teach it so irrationally, is pure nonsense which simply exemplifies the illogical human thinking, contemplations and endeavors. In their lust for revenge, humans always call for punishment and atonement in every case. By contrast, Creation knows nothing of this demeanor. It knows nothing of the revenge, punishment, and atonement that humans are so familiar with, and for this reason Creation has never created any such laws.

in peace

Robjna

Earthling

Post Number: 18
Posted on Monday, July 21, 2008 - 08:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The word "karma" means an action without a reaction. Any action of yours limits the action that is to take place next.

Nature's laws know no reward, only punishment. The reward is only that you are in harmony with nature. The whole problem started when man decided that the whole universe was created for his exclusive enjoyment. We have superimposed the notion of evolution and progress over nature. Our mind--and there are no individual minds, only mind--which is the accumulation of the totality of man's knowledge and experience, has created the notion of the psyche and evolution. Only technology progresses, while we as a race are moving closer to complete and total destruction of ourselves and the world. Everything in man's consciousness is pushing the whole world, which nature has so laboriously created, towards destruction. There has been no qualitative change in man's thinking; we feel about our neighbors just as the frightened cave man felt towards his. The only thing that has changed is our ability to destroy our neighbor and his property.

Edward

Post Number: 1164
Posted on Friday, July 25, 2008 - 03:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Earthling.....

Concerning your: Nature's laws know no reward, only punishment.

Your mentioned is of course, of False Teachings or Reasonings!

The Laws of Nature, as well that of The Creation: DOES NOT Punish!

There is only: Consequences, thus, - Cause and Effect -.

Punishment, is a very Primitive State on One's Thinking(believing/belief)
processing, and which are derived from (his/her) False Cult Religious Dogmas;
which is 'Man Made': NOT Creational/Nature Commandments or related...of a kind.

Thus, the above mentioned One should make Clear Distinction of.

Nature and (The) Creational Laws are of Natural Manifestation(UR Source)! In
the contrary, is that of Punishment...etc, which are again, Man Made, whom do
not rule over the True Laws of Nature and The Creation.

Edward.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page