Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 27, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks » Archive through July 27, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Stafath

Post Number: 60
Posted on Monday, June 30, 2008 - 11:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Truthseeker,

Thank you for asking.

Yeah I still have a strong feeling to leave from this Earth and I have figured so much out that this feeling is indeed not related to the past life. This feeling may come because of the future I could have or even better.. I am having this future about me being in space in the future and that's why I sense that feeling why I should be in space. I wouldn't be very surprised if this were true because I have this abilty to see things forth. It seems to be my natural telepathic ability what should need some serious meditation and more concentration to evolve further because I can't use this ability allways the way I want but sometimes that ability just pops up when I'm peaceful and don't let thoughts doing emotions or alike. Let's just say I need to open myself for this ability to work properly but I haven't figured out yet how to do it correctly. Oh well. I will find it out eventually.

And by the way before finding out about Billy I didn't had this feeling or just didn't payed attention and when I found out about Billy it still didn't get any better. It only went stronger when I finally started to occupy my time with spirituality. I have been wanting to go to space before but I never took it so seriously (like now) until last year. That was something what changed my course of life 180 degree.
And from this feeling I realized that I'm still young enough to prepare for the future in space and why to stay on this messed up place where almost everything is went down into the toilet.

I think this discussion should be continued somewhere else (if it needs to be continued) or it will go off topic around this thread and I wouldn't like to see another mysteriously eaten block of texts.
I don't believe anything.

Truthseeker

Post Number: 316
Posted on Tuesday, July 01, 2008 - 09:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Stafath,

Actually there is a reason as to why I chose this topic string which you'll find out in just a moment.

I think in many ways I know exactly where you are now coming from with this, in having a desire to leave Earth on a UFO. For me I've actually wanted this for quite a number of reasons and for many years, beginning with having suffered great losses in my life originally at the hands of domestic violence, going as far back as when I was a teen ager. So horrendous it was as to say, I personally really don't want to reincarnate here to go through that over and over again for the next 800 years until Earth humanity finally evolves itself past this deep rooted aggression. Unfortunately as a result, I now have acquired disabilities and suffered great loses of things in my life and past which will never be recoverable, which I will have to live and sleep with for the remainder of present incarnation. So in manner of speaking there long since came to past a time when I said "Enough is Enough" and the worse part is, I see this crap continue on the planet to an even far more worse degree then to what I've even experienced. I sense or perceive also with you Stafath, that you have gone through similar situations and similar great loses, while the rest of the world delights in their life here with their spouses, family and children. All the much for the better for them since I wouldn't want to wish my experienced suffering on any human being, not even on my enemies. You are not alone in this Stafath. I seem to remember trying to explain this to a former member here by the name of Jacob, although I still don't think he fully understood at the time what I was trying to tell him. Another words having a desire to leave Earth with the Millennium ETs to retire into a life of peace of mind from Earth's major problems would be all the more welcoming to me, since these guys would be much closer to our spirit evolution by far then say that of the Plejaren who are way beyond us.

However there are also other considerations and responsibilities, such as if you're going to leave Earth on a UFO that one has to make sure not to bring along with themselves already existing problems and conditionings to them from here. Such as don't expect to go anywhere if say you smoke, drink, etc, and to remember that they probably exist in a world were people don't have to make an impression on each other like people do here on Earth. And keep in mind you wouldn't be able to return to Earth until after Billy's mission here.

I have still yet other more personal reasons for wanting to leave Earth on a UFO, such as "It feels right for me", but for most people I can see how this would not be for them.

If it's OK with the moderators, I'd like to start a new topic called "Leaving Earth on a UFO", since other related topics are now closed.

Something to think about,

James Truthseeker

Badr

Post Number: 381
Posted on Tuesday, July 01, 2008 - 09:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi James,

In case you didn't see the announcement page check it out, and it will answer your request.

Please return to the topic "The Spiritual Teachings » Reincarnation, Death and the Akashic Records"

You can always email each other...

Salome, Badr

Truthseeker

Post Number: 317
Posted on Tuesday, July 01, 2008 - 10:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OK Thanks Badr,

Stefen can always contact me at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Plejarens_Are_Real_2005

So that the rightful topic can continue from here forward.

Stafath

Post Number: 61
Posted on Friday, July 04, 2008 - 02:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Truthseeker,

I'm interested in discussing it further but.. how then if things not related to the mission are not allowed here anymore? Email?
And by the way who's Stefen?

I'm a bit puzzled about your last reply in this thread.

Truthseeker

Post Number: 318
Posted on Saturday, July 05, 2008 - 01:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Stafath,

OH Stefen? yes I keep thinking your name is Stefen because I know a Stefen here in Canada who I recently met who is very much interested in my UFO research, etc, not to mention it's easier to remember and in my opinion a much better name then Stafath, which if I recall correctly is not your original name, at least not in this lifetime anyway.

If you contact me at the above email link in my previous posting which is also a discussion group you'll have to join, then we shall discuss a possible means of leaving the Earth on a UFO. Then we can leave this thread to more in depth discussions on Reincarnation.

Stafath

Post Number: 62
Posted on Sunday, July 06, 2008 - 02:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Truthseeker,

Eh.. there has been a big misunderstanding, the name Stafath IS my true name and I am having this name's effects and I have confirmed it with the decoz program. Anyways thanks for informing me. Joined the group there.

Truthseeker

Post Number: 320
Posted on Monday, July 07, 2008 - 12:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Stafath,

Well then in that case my apologies since the name Stafath is rather quite unusual for me, especially as a name, other then it is very close to the Plejaren name of Safath.

Karlsult

Post Number: 27
Posted on Sunday, July 20, 2008 - 02:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

A question please about reincarnation. Actually about the so called thing, destiny, since it was mentioned in Talmud Jmmanuel by Jmmanuel. He said it was his destiny to die on the cross, so he learns even more...

My question is, are the so big problems I had (still have) from almost birth with my father something destiny planned for me? Is there a possibility?

I cannot swallow that this situation was caused by destiny.

What sort of problems? It's like he bombarded my mind with bombs for years. That's how it feels. Me just trying to figure what the heck he is made of.

Hope my question sticks with topic more or less.

Thanks,
Karl

Markc

Post Number: 670
Posted on Sunday, July 20, 2008 - 01:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't think so , Karl . It's your destiny to be your own man , and not just a reactive being in relation to whatever your father is like . It would be good fr you , evidently , to not see him for a while , and forget his words .

Of course your family matters are not for others to decide , but I hope that this insight helps in some way .

Mark
Mark Campbell

Redbeard

Post Number: 14
Posted on Wednesday, July 23, 2008 - 01:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings to all. I have heard some discussion about the block installed on our past lives memories. It would be appropriate to say that not all things are blocked as we do have sense or instinct for knowing which decision is appropriate for different crossroads in life. What would happen if we could access this information at this point in our evolution? Would we blow brain cells over the past as many think or would we be confirmed to stay the course because of where we have come from. Also do we know all of the truth when we are between lives only to have it all erased again upon reentry. I do remember something Billy said about learning between lives. If so could we know and learn of how once we were one step up from a lump of protoplasm and the evolved to the great sentient beings that we have now become. Hmmm. Maybe it would be to much to know I was once more intelligent than I am now and much better looking. There are many possible memories that would be to shocking or demoralizing for us to handle but wouldn't we like to know. Is this the curiosity that kills the cat or is it the carrot to evolve enough to be able to handle knowing more.

Edward

Post Number: 1162
Posted on Friday, July 25, 2008 - 02:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Karl....

I would agree with Mark.

It is surely NOT Caused by Destiny, itself. Let us just say, that This
incarnation's Situations has brought you in such predicament, but it IS...your
Destine Path in life, alas, which can not be ignored.

So, the Destiny, in relation to your father and yourself, is what YOU make of
it. So, you can either soften the friction in the relationship or harden it;
your Destiny, is still up to YOU, Yourself....through Free Will, thus: Self
Determination.

Remember: you can still '(re)direct/shape' your Destiny in any which way you
want it be; Positive or Negative-wise.

So, this is not per se, directly reincarnated, related.

And thus, just another 'lessen' can be learned from this experience.

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 1163
Posted on Friday, July 25, 2008 - 02:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Redbeard/Matt....

First of all, MAN has the Perceptive Sense called - intuition -, you mentioned
'instinct', which is a Fauna(Animal Kingdom) Perception Sensing ability.

Well, of course we do have limited access to our past lives information, which
is quite positive. If we knew, so many things from our past lives, we would,
indeed Break Down! And I think, Billy even mentioned this, and which is very
Logical. An Average/common human being, can just not handle so-much.

In all incarnations we do constantly Learn, it be in-between lives or between
lives, etc. Some aspects we can access to, and some we just can not. It just
depends on the situation(s) we manifest ourselves in(to).

And your question, concerning: one step up from a lump of protoplasm and the
evolved to the great sentient beings that we have now become....

Well, perhaps one time in existence we may, but not at this time of evolution,
I would think. Billy, being a man of Great Spiritual Value and of WHO he
is(Oldest of all the oldest...and Wisest of all the Wise), did once mentioned
he could remember himself as being, I think it was, an 'amino acid', (or
something). Which could only manifest, in his Spirit caliber format, so to
speak.

So, the average/common human being has a long ways to go![Billions of
incarnations!]

And yes, it is good that the greater portions of our Negative aspects are
'filtered' away, so that we can not access them. So, we do have to Thank (The)
Creation that every New incarnation starts off with a - Clean Slate -. And
start anew, with (Neutral-)Positive aspects.

What more can we ask of The Creation!?

Edward.

Redbeard

Post Number: 15
Posted on Friday, July 25, 2008 - 08:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Edward, that makes sense if you think about children how they seem to be for the most part experiencing the world anew. That brings something to mind that I remember billy saying about people that were wrapped up in religion tend to do it again in the next life. Do you think that if we are born into a family that is not religious but actual involved with the Plejaren materials and seeking the truth as a family that the child then would not go the cult route.

Also do you know about the mechanism of choosing the next life, is it totally up to creation or does the spirit have any say in this. I would assume that at the point of passing to the between place that we are that there is an assessment where we look at how we did and then we wait till the next go round. The way Billy describes it, it sounds like we are so different when between lives I haven't got a grasp on that part of life yet as to how we lose our personality but do we have a fuller view of reality in that state, are we more part of the whole of the creation or are we in a hibernation state so to speak.

Edward

Post Number: 1166
Posted on Saturday, July 26, 2008 - 01:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt....

Yes, very perceptive of you: the Innocence of a child. Is almost as if a
reflection of (the) Creation, in it's purest form.[Jmmanuel, mentioned
similar]

In the next incarnation there would indeed, be 'the tendency', as you
mentioned. But of course, it also depends on the Spirit-form whom resides in
the human body, though. IF, that Spirit-form/human has a hunger for Knowledge
and Truth, he/she can have the possibility to distance him/she-self from all
those Cult Religious aspects and dogmas(Religion in general), and lean
him/her-self, towards (the) Truth.

But, also the 'reverse' can manifest itself, alas. It is known(I know from
individuals around me), even if individuals are not grown up with any type of
Cult Religion, they can indeed, become 'victims' of the mentioned. In most
cases, these individuals have gone through the most horrifying scenarios in
their lives and become 'game' for the Cult Religious movements. Thus: it can
happen.

Still: every individual...has his/her own Free Will, and Freedom Of Choice,
Self Determination, if you will, to do so.

People whom are Religious do tend to take their children along with them in
their Cult Religious escapades, indeed....alas.

As far as I understand it to be, is....that the younger Spirit-forms are lent
a hand by The Creation, due to them still being 'unexperienced' in this field
of existence. One does, more or less 'program' One's self, for the new
incarnation, to some degree. The accumulated data from previous lives result
into the mentioned, which forms the new Personality, of the human being, to
be.

And I am familiar with what you call - an assessment -, which Billy did
mention a number of times(on VHS tapes I have, literature), that in the Spirit
Realm/Beyond, there... indeed 'an assessment' takes place; reviewing,
etc...which, in turn, has Effect, for our/the New Incarnation....to be.

I do not understand your question concerning: I haven't got a grasp on that
part of life yet as to how we lose our personality....

Will try to answer it as best I can, OK?

We do not loose our Personality. We only LEAVE our previous Personalities of
our previous lives, behind. Every new incarnation Generates a NEW Personality,
which is more or less a - Reflection - , of the previous incarnations, as well
as previous data (collectively), as is understood.

It is mentioned that we are always in the Collective of The Creation, when in
the processing. Thus, the Mechanism, IS The Creation Itself, Constantly...
where we all reside. In the first fazes, if you will, the Spirit-forms are
manifesting in an 'unconscious' state, when in the processing. To some point,
when the Spirit-form, reaches it's appropriate Status/Level/Growth, being
Conscious in the processing will manifest itself, to some point; thus, they
will be Conscious of their manifestations. And thus, need less 'coaching' from
the Creation, so to speak.

Concerning: in a hibernation state....

Well, this is another subject, which is related to Creation's Slumber Great
Times/Periods.

Edward.

Redbeard

Post Number: 16
Posted on Saturday, July 26, 2008 - 09:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward,
Yes that all makes good sense. I used to coach my kids athletic teams and your discussion of life between lives reminded me of that. You have a variety of skill and desire levels with the various team mates and the coach of course is doing his best to teach and motivate the players in the best way to approach different game scenarios.
The coach also uses unpleasant training drills in practice to try to develop the weak skills, this would correspond to the experience of different life times.
The problem arises with free will and forgetfulness as soon as the spirit is in the new body how well do they remember what they are here to do.
Lots of times in the coaching experience I would train a young person, tell them what to do, send them into the game and they would do either very little of what they were told or nothing positive to help the team.
Then the only thing that would help to direct them was either me shouting instructions from the side lines or their team mates telling them what they should be doing.
The desire aspect to succeed is big asset I'm sure as some get it and some don't. The definition of success really is also a key consideration in a persons decision making process.
The playing field down here has been pretty rough for a long time and the opposition has had some pretty dirty tricks.
What do you think is the greatest benefit or method for accessing our stored experiences and wisdom?
Matt

Kingman

Post Number: 376
Posted on Saturday, July 26, 2008 - 02:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Be aware that Billy mentions the new birth numbers are so large that the reincarnation-al process is occurring much to fast. The spirit may not have their last personality completely dissolved when they begin a new life. This can create great confusion with the new personality.
a friend in america
Shawn

J_rod7

Post Number: 245
Posted on Saturday, July 26, 2008 - 03:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Redbeard (Matt) and Edward,

Interesting discussion going here. Allow me to put a few drops into this bucket.

> "What do you think is the greatest benefit or method for accessing our stored experiences and wisdom?"

Conscious awareness of past lives may be realized through a process of 'Past-Life Regression'. This is in a form of hypnosis by which one may review aspects and lessons learned, in limited fashion, relevant lifetimes from the "Collective Consciousness Block." Having learned the 'method', I am now also able to receive spontaneous answers during meditations. For me, the greatest benefit has been a realization of those lessons as they apply in my current lifetime. My personal spiritual evolution progress goes forward from here, with this added awareness.

The Twelve Commandments...

>>Explanations regarding the term "Laws and Commandments
of Creation"
By Christian Frehner, Switzerland

> "Commandments for the personal benefit of human beings:
To observe these commandments guarantees to the human being
that he may rapidly progress on the path of his evolution.
Additionally, human beings who observe these commandments are a
good example to their fellowmen.

1. You shall have no powers and gods, idols and saints other than
Creation.
2. You shall keep holy the name of Creation and not abuse this
name.
3. You shall make every day into a day of celebration and keep it
holy (control it).
4. You shall not break your bond with Creation, including this: You
shall not commit adultery.
5. You shall honor Creation just as you honor, respect and love your
father and mother.
6. You shall not kill in depravity.
7. You shall not rob and expropriate.
8. You shall not bear false witness against the truth, Creation and
life.
9. You shall never, never speak an untruth.
10. You shall not greedily covet material wealth and your neighbor's
possessions.
11. Do not curse the truth.
12. Never, never put Creation's commandments and Creation's laws
into unworthy cults.

> "If one ponders these "principal commandments" which were
transmitted to the people on Earth by the Petale spirit level, one
inevitably will come to the realization that an immeasurable amount
of precious thoughts and ideas are hidden behind these
commandments, which in the daily routine can show one the path to
a life that is righteous and responsible. Alone the sixth
commandment is so very profound and far-reaching-from the
eradication of floral and faunal species to the psychic and
consciousness-related "murder" of fellow-men-that there is no room
in these short explanations to deal with everything in detail."

This is from "Spiritual Development" by Christian Frehner, published on the website at www.theyfly.com

It should be known the Petale Spirit level is populated by humans in pure spirit-form who have evolved through material-form lifetimes, just as we are now doing. As those on the Petale level evolve further, they then re-unite with Creation itself. The Petale level never becomes 'empty' as there are continuous evolution of advanced spirit-forms themselves rising from lower levels of light and vibration. This is the ultimate destiny of ALL lifeforms.

Salome
Someone Shared Their LOVE Today. Was It YOU?
J_rod7

Jacob

Post Number: 506
Posted on Sunday, July 27, 2008 - 05:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There are two major flaws in your writing above J_rod7.

1) "Conscious awareness of past lives may be realized through a process of 'Past-Life Regression'." Is a very dangerous practice here on Earth because virtually all hypnotists have no clue about another factor, embedded inside the so-called sensor which HAS to be neutralized before any TRUE past-life memories can be accessed. People claiming that they have past-life memories through this kind of hypnosis are speaking the untruth.
The memories are from someone else, and not from a past lifetime. The reason behind that is because the Earth human is still incapable of dealing with his CURRENT life, let alone his PAST lifetime, in the far future this ability will become available when the evolution of the Earth human reaches a much more higher level then it is now.
For example, if I would tell you how my surroundings are in great detail, it could appear to others that you would have been in my neighborhood, but the reality is different, because you are just tapping into 'my' memories and information.

2) The Petale spirit level is NOT populated by humans in pure spirit-form, that absolutely does not exist, it is populated with pure spirit-forms which occupied in a very distant past human bodies, but then, they weren't pure-spirit-forms, they were spirits in a human body, like we are now.
A pure spiritform does not have ANY connection to human life whatsoever in a current form.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Edward

Post Number: 1167
Posted on Sunday, July 27, 2008 - 03:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt....

Well, if One has the possibility to access or retrieve the data, One should
utilize this data in the most Neutral Positive manner. Reflect this, within
yourself, as well as those whom surround you. Than, you as well as your
surrounding and even, the Creation will have great benefit, to the mentioned.
Thus, we all gain the needed, from this Neutral-Positive Energy processing.

And yes, Shawn brings up a good point which is familiar to me, and that we
should also, be aware of. I was merely referring to the Standard Processing,
of the mentioned.

Edward.

J_rod7

Post Number: 246
Posted on Sunday, July 27, 2008 - 03:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jacob,

Thank you for your thoughts. That which you give is from your knowledge of Truth. I honor and respect your wisdom.

> "...Is a very dangerous practice here on Earth because virtually all hypnotists have no clue about another factor...".
Yes...Agreed...

Some practitioners of this art of 'Past-Life Regression hypnosis' can indeed lead one astray, if they employ 'leading suggestions' or so-called 'guided' imagery. At the time, 26-years ago, the training I took, under the auspices of a trained psychologist, used no such leading or guidance. The 'induction' process took us to the state of mind of meditation. My 'journeys' were then self-guided to the aspects I sought from the CCB, not prompted or suggested by anyone.

After I wrote these into my journal, I was also able to verify some certain accurate historical, geographical, and personal facts of each journey. Such 'facts' were still less relevant to me than the actual LIFE-LESSONS which I hold and cherish as important in my current life. These lessons contribute to the Truth of who I am and my purpose in this life.

This life we each are all having NOW, is the life of most meaning. Many among us here in this earth may not be capable of understanding nor applying the principles of Spiritual Evolution. Those of who can, will.

Salome
J_rod7

J_rod7

Post Number: 247
Posted on Sunday, July 27, 2008 - 06:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> "The Petale spirit level is NOT populated by humans in pure spirit-form..."

There IS a continuity of the path from the life in the gross material plane to the Petale level of pure SpiritForm.

There are seven phases of evolution from the material through the ascending levels. Each 'level' also having phases of progression of continuous evolution. Human spirits must pass through some 80-Billion years of incarnations to reach the level of Arahat Athersata the 'level' of life in the spirit which no longer needs reincarnation in the material. And yet STILL human spirit. Evolution through further spiritual levels brings the human spirit to unite in purpose and spirit into a 'group mind' in which the ego and the personality are surrendered in favor of the united being. In this sense, it may be said 'these are no longer human' SpiritForms. Yet, having passed through all prior 'levels' of 'humanness', what else are they at the Petale level. Certainly not created AT this level, else there would be no true understanding of lifeforms at 'lower levels' within the Universe.

Show me where this is untrue.

Salome
J_rod7

Kingman

Post Number: 378
Posted on Sunday, July 27, 2008 - 08:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Actually J_rod,

When our universe began, each level was created with the corresponding spirits that accompany it and with the knowledge necessary to evolve. Understanding of the 'lower life-forms' was already in place.

Your perception of humanism as part of the Petale level is not something I'm familiar with in Billy's teachings.

Is there a passage you can attribute to what your claiming of the human spirit in the Petale level
a friend in america
Shawn

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page